[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Should I just kill my self? If reincarnation is real can I just kill myself and restart the game? My current life is hell, I’ve been miserable since I have memory and everything I do goes south, should I just respawn? Worst case scenario there’s nothing after death and I just get eternal rest?
>>
>>26792948
I think you cannot do this for some reason I forgot why. Frankly I have considered the exact same but don’t do it because it’s not that easy and there are negative consequences if you leap into it (death) with such motives.
>>
>>26792948
Sure, If you wanna get fucked over by karma
>>
>>26792964
but, then again. nothing is real, so.
>>
>>26792948
Why don't you stop with the self-pity party instead?
>>
>>26792969
what if OP worked hard to do brilliant and good things for others before his death. like helping people in any way that he could or trying to bring joy into the lives of others without seeking anything in return. he may accidentally find a will to live if he ends up doing this correctly though
>>
>>26792964
Why there’s so much regard for life? Life is shit, everyone trying to say otherwise is a hippie liar in denial, I’m twenty two, I’ve been not so miserable for about 3 years during high school, the rest has been pure trash, I’ve been suicidal since I was 15 and before that I was a fucking pyromaniac KEK
>>
File: ded.jpg (50 KB, 615x615)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>26792948

you have to ride it out. do a little each day to try to make things better. don't check out early.
>>
>>26792981
I’ve tried, it takes alot of willpower, and you know what happens? Things seem to work for me, sometimes for a couple days or even hours and then everything just gets fucked even worse, sometimes I think I’m hexed or something like that
>>
>>26793007
I highly doubt your life is that bad, you have time to waste shitting up 4chan and feeling sorry for yourself after all. It's not about you, stop thinking it is and just let things go.
>>
>>26793007
Also my dad suffers from the same shit, he is constantly getting fucked by life, it’s ridiculous and if I’m gonna end up like him I might just kill myself right now
>>
File: 1605999181462.jpg (45 KB, 704x508)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>26792948
Shits hard, but its important to understand that death is not an escape
The suffering you are going through in this life puts you in a position to break the cycle

>worst case scenario there's nothing
Anon, that is the best case scenario. Nirvana is non-existence.

Killing yourself will only put you in a worse position in terms of ability
Keep on fighting, embrace the suffering and things will get easier.

>t. schizoid
>>
>>26792948
technically you can die any moment. car accident, meteorite falling over your head, murder by sjw warriors, many reasons. karma is just a word to control slaves through fear. same as sin, just a word. elites are against people making decisions, against people being owners of their life.
>>
>>26793019
If not that bad means not being starving and homeless, yeah you are right, but I live with no money to do anything besides basic survival, no love, no luck, I feel nothing, I have no talents, no passions, I went to college and I tried to talk to people and nobody fucking talked to me like I had the plague, I’m not even ugly or annoying they just ignored me, I have horrible nightmares with demons and death every day, it’s miserable
>>
According to hindu teachings you are not the body, so yes, you will reincarnate. According to hindu teachings, selfless action, devotion, and knowledge of your true self leads to eternal bliss, not suicide.
>>
>>26792948
>I’ve been miserable since I have memory
you might have killed yourself in your most recent past life
>>
>>26793053
>selfless action, devotion, and knowledge of your true self leads to eternal bliss
Fuck that, there’s a lot of people that don’t do anything like that and enjoy comfortable lives, they have money and love and they can sleep at night, I struggle to even experience basic human shit, I don’t want bliss or nirvana or to become the next fucking Buddha

>>26793026
It’s just to fucking miserable, sometimes I’m just doing anything and my brains says “I wanna kill my self” out of nowhere
>>
>>26793046
You have to stop caring about that and learn to live with yourself/love yourself. You don't need others and you don't need more than the basic shit to survive.
>>
>>26793064
thousands lives, thousands deaths
>>
>>26793064
I’ve been told to explore my past lives and fix my mistakes but I don’t know how to and I’m not even sure if I want to know about that shit, what if my whole existence has been pure shit thought the Milennia ?
>>
>>26793103
then fix it now
>>
>>26793088
It’s not that easy to not care, I used to had dreams and aspirations and now I’m fucking empty
>>
>>26793122
what happened
>>
>>26793111
How?
>>
>>26793132
>>
>>26793126
As I said everything I do goes wrong, every fucking thing, I’m
>>
>>26793122
>and now I’m fucking empty
This isn't a bad thing, you've already acknowledged that it requires a strong will, so you know that you're weak minded right now. Work on it and stop acting like a nihilist, nothing truly matters, but that doesn't mean you should just give up on growing yourself and living. I used to think like you too
>>
File: finaljudgement.jpg (3.87 MB, 3991x4395)
3.87 MB
3.87 MB JPG
>>26792948
You will have to face the same problem that is driving you to suicide to help your soul grow over the cycle.
>>
>>26793122
I thought you said you have been miserable since you remember
>>
File: archangel.gif (2.12 MB, 530x406)
2.12 MB
2.12 MB GIF
>>26793087
My child, what tends to start you down these cycles? Is that anything you can do to change your environment to not inspire these thoughts?
>>
File: UniversalGod.png (1.28 MB, 684x1766)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>26793103
What is past, is past. What you can do is address the consequences in this life.
>>
>>26793154
It’s just so fucking miserable to struggle with shit that seems so natural to other people, specially when I see my HS friends doing so good and I’m here half dead trying to figure out how I’m gonna convince myself not to kms once my mom dies (she is the only reason I’m still Alive)
>>
>>26792988
lean into your pyromania then
>>
>>26793190
No one can be perfect, but perhaps you can help your community somehow. Are there donation centers you can work at or homeless shelters in need of volunteers?
>>
>>26793160
Yeah I was miserable but I used to believe that eventually I wiping her over it and be happy and shit

>>26793175
Basically everything in my environment, nothing is of my liking/what I want/ what I expected

>>26793189
Still, what if that just sinks me even more, as the other anon said, im weak minded right now
>>
>>26793087
Your life goals are shit you unappreciative little cunt. Comparing yourself with the cesspool of this world. You must be really self-centered and limited in your experience of suffering to believe these people are ever satisfyied and ever happy. Fucking hylics.
>>
>>26793190
>>26793213
It's not about you, I was being nice at first but you really are just being a total faggot.
>>
You know OP, if reincarnation is real, then the probability that you picked your life yourself beforehand is high. Maybe you had an overly luxurious life last time and you didn't learn shit so you decided to fuck yourself in the ass next life.
I'm still wondering why I decided to incarnate as a balding ginger with no social skills or will to live, but hey, I work on it everyday, the span of a life is so ridiculously small in the billions of years of life preceding us, just go with it.
>>
>>26793195
I might just burn myself Thich Quang Duc style

>>26793202
But why the fuck is shit like that even required? Why can’t I be normal by default with no meditation or charity involved or becoming fucking Buddha?
>>
>>26793230
You're wiser than I am because I have the same outlook as you about self-inflicted reincarnation though the only thing I seem to be able to write is this
> OP is a faggot
>>
>>26793224
Fuck, I didn’t know that wanting to feel love or wanting to feel anything at all was so evil and selfish, maybe I’m the fucking devil for wanting to being able to be happy
>>
>>26793213
You don't have to become the next buddah, but you can start small and learn to appreciate the present moment. Chasing happiness, blaming the outside world, clinging to desires and expectations, it's all just gonna make it worse.
>>
>>26793262
>woe is me
>me me me me me
>why can't i have?
>why is everything so bad for me?
Seeing a pattern?
>>
>>26793228
Why are you suddenly offend? I don’t get it and frankly I don’t care
>>
>>26793242
for the same reason gravity pulls you towards the earth
>>
File: Cypress.jpg (150 KB, 729x1093)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>26793242
Or you can work in a grocery store. Service has become a reward today. A small amount of work, savings, and time can grant a large reward.
>>26793213
If you are weak minded, this is the challenge that this part of your life is inviting you to overcome. I invite you to sit, and imagine joy washing over you. Count your breath up to ten and back down. Find something specific you are grateful for you haven't thought of before. Make it clear in your mind.
>>
>>26793272
Why the fuck should I care about anyone else? Nobody cares about me and even if I managed to care about other people, how can I help other people If I can’t even help myself?
>>
>>26793274
How am I offended? You're acting like a faggot so I called you a faggot, does saying mean words mean you're upset to you?
>>
>>26793296
When did I say to care about others? Why do you care if other people care about you? Why do you want to help others? Stop caring, it isn't about you.
>>
>>26793296
>how can I help other people If I can’t even help myself?
This is a legitimate excuse. It just means helping yourself is step 1.
>>
>>26793301
Nah I misunderstood you, I got it know, you were calling me a faggot to avoid sugar coating the fact that I’m acting like a faggot, and I agree I’m acting like a faggot but I don’t know what to do to be honest, I’m just a mess trying to stop being a mess
>>
>>26793295
I’m gonna give it a try, I’m frankly willing to try anything to change my current state
>>
Dude comparing yourself to other because you saw them doing some gay shit on Facebook is stupid and yes kys and post it here
>>
>>26793262
You are such a narcissistic drama queen. Stop wanting you greedy fuck. You deserve nothing. Nobody deserves anything. Nature is cold, cruel, merciless and is not going to accomodate you any day of the week and it's neither good or bad, it just IS. Nobody loves you not because you're unlovable but because you're not able to love anyone. You just want things. People are not things. Love is not a birthgiven right. Goodfeels is not a godgiven right. You're a shit human and that is why your life is shit. Try some selflessness, quit that mindset of folie des grandeurs where the universe owes you everything, and see how it turns out.
>>
>>26793333
You'll get there eventually, it took me until this year to stop acting in a similar way to you, honestly can't tell you what made me change because it wasn't just one thing that did it. If you don't get much sun take vitamin d, it actually helps. I'm not claiming to be some enlightened know it all either, I'm still growing myself.
>>
>>26793353
May you be well
May you be safe
May you be free from pain and suffering
May you know happiness
May you know peace
>>
>>26792948
>My current life is hell, I’ve been miserable since I have memory

Just have sex incel
>>
>>26793333
checked and
you've already acknowledged that you need to start caring for your self. drink more water, get more sunlight during the day, try to go to bed sooner, and take a walk every once in a while.
>>
>>26793358
His right op, I got everything I could ever want and I still want more is that what u what for yourself to be in a pyramid scam u created
>>
>>26793388
K wtf drink water take a walk pussy ass advice just do blow and kill this motherfucker
>>
>>26793358
>Nobody loves you not because you're unlovable but because you're not able to love anyone. You just want things. People are not things. Love is not a birthgiven right. Goodfeels is not a godgiven right. You're a shit human and that is why your life is shit.
Thanks for the kind words, that shit didn’t hurt at all, fuck you

>>26793365
Thanks bro, I’ll try to take more sun and to make other small changes like that

>>26793367
Thanks, honestly
>>
>>26793132
selfless action, devotion, and knowledge of your true self/soul/non-self
>>
>>26793381
I’ve had sex, and is overrated, I’ve had love too and is cool, but sadly I lost it.

Not everyone in /x/ is an incel trying to invoke a succubus
>>
>>26793437
Yea dude your mum pussy is kinda overated
>>
>>26793437
>I’ve had love too and is cool, but sadly I lost it
self love removes the need for love from the outside world
>>
If you kill yourself you will become an angry ghost and live a longer life than you otherwise would have. The only way, assuming your pic you mean from Dharma, you can suicide and achieve liberation, is being being enlightened as it happens. Basically, you have to be enlightened already.
>>
>>26793447
Sure, whatever you say

>>26793455
Im sure it does, but I struggle with both plus I would like to feel less lonely sometimes, I’ve spent weeks without uttering a single word
>>
>>26793466
But this is not a recommendation. If you do it you will have much more suffering than you do now. It isn't a solution at all, and it isn't quick.
>>
>>26793468
Where is the suicide video my dude I'm waiting on it
>>
>>26793468
were you thinking a single word though?
>>
>>26793489
Fuck off
>>
>>26793495
My mind it’s a shitstorm, I’m always overthinking
>>
>>26793496
Come on big boy you can do a double homicide kill your mum than yourself
>>
>>26792948
probably there's nothing bad about it, it's just human conditioning over the ages judging suicide like it's the worst thing to do. I mean who would want living in this shit slave world if they knew they could just exit without any consequences and go to some nicer place ?

But objectively you can't ever know what's going to happen. You might just wake up in some parallel reality where this event never happened or even in a worse timeline.

I saw my past life, it was almost scary how it's almost exact copy of my current one. I got killed there, so my lifepath got cut short I guess. Some remote viewers who did past life viewing for other people also said that in many cases the subject's past life is an exact copy of their current one.
>>
>>26793505
the hindus think that the intellect, the thinking mind, is just a part of you. If you keep overthinking, you might as well be over-working a muscle. Meditation of any kind can help quiet the mind.
>>
>>26793506
How low and miserable is your life that you have to mess with some one like me? I feel absolutely nothing from your teasing
>>
>>26793540
See there u go still want to kill yourself u little pussy ass bitch
>>
>>26793495
>>26793506
>>26793550
Are you projecting your own suicidal thoughts and trying to encourage yourself to go through with it or something? What are you gaining from posting this garbage?
>>
>>26792948
Suicide will bring you to hell. Eternal hellfire (roasting forever) is infinitely worse than the worst life on earth. Not worth it anon. Get right with Christ and follow him for eternal life
>>
>>26793576
I am helping op here if he wants to kill himself than he should do it if not he is a bigger man for not doing it sometimes bully a faggot
>>
>>26793600
if you were born a faggot, would you want to be bullied?
>>
>>26793594
Even the son of God get a shitty life what makes yours so special
>>
>>26793600
>sometimes bully a faggot
Encouraging suicide isn't "tough love"
>>
>>26793607
But were you born suicidal think about that next time I try to kill yourself op
>>
>>26793534
I’ll try meditation then, I have nothing to loose

>>26793516
If my existence has been the same always, that’s way worse shittier and depressing

>>26793594
I’m sorry but that’s not for me, I used to be a Christian and I was always scared of
Upsetting god, and even if he was real he never helped me so I assume he either hates me or he doesn’t give a fuck, why create free will and suffering in the first place?
>>
>>26793625
I’m not him, I’m op KEK
>>
>>26793618
But I want to see him do it then I'll win op do you really want me to win so I can jack off to your corpse on video
>>
>>26793634
Who cares x is full of faggots
>>
>>26792948
restart the game so you can get to exact same point as of right now. Maybe see where your story takes you?
>>
>>26793641
I don’t get how could you be so miserable, if you think that I’m wrong or being a fag it’s ok, but what do you get from hurting someone who is already hurting by default? I’m miserable I know but I’ve never tried to make other people miserable or to hurt them just like I’ve been hurt, that’s just pathetic
>>
>>26793646
And you're one of them
>>
>>26793656
Woah ehh look at this guy what about you give me a blow job honey and bring your dad in as well
>>
>>26793655
Ohh finally some fire from this kid . Good job see you can be selfless.
>>
>>26793626
Because free-will is the pathway to self-improvement but comes with the opportunity for self-destruction. And suffering is learning grounds. You're too self important to even consider self improvement, too solipsistic to ever consider you could be the cause of everything wrong with your life and your feeling of self importance and inflated ego ironically keeps you from God forbid aknowledging you're the starting point of your misery and reforming your life for the best, starting with reforming your character. Ignorance is suffering, and suffering is only the immunitary response of the cosmos trying to pull you out of your ignorance.
>>
>>26793682
I already knew that you fucking retard, there was no need to derail the thread
>>
>>26793715
Knew that bitch pls you wanted to off yourself because of some bullshit that don't exist and now u call me a retard ohh help im feeling sucidal
>>
>>26793733
I already knew I could be selfless, the other day I gave all my money to an old woman like nothing, I don’t crave money I just want enough to do some things I would like to enjoy, I doubt thats evil or selfish
>>
>>26793822
Woah good job then why the fuck u wanna kill yourself. U could be a trash man and earn like 6k USD and give it away to old ladies or small animals without them giving u a blow job
>>
>>26792948
Why? Why do people kill themselves? Why not go out in a blaze of glory? Do something truly bizarre and criminal instead of just taking yourself out
>>
File: how to be saved.jpg (380 KB, 1024x784)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>26792948
reincarnation is not real
>>
>>26793880
And using book from some sandnigger religion is not evidence
>>
>>26793863
I don’t get your schizoposting

>>26793868
I don’t like being in the spotlight and I don’t wanna end up in jail either
>>
>>26793880
As I said before, no thanks to Christianity, I’m sure that my suicidal tendencies will not go away thanks to a literal death cult, my life is already miserable and your religion would make it worse
>>
>>26793916
Ironic is it that you are talking to that guy and his scrizo looks like u should really kill yourself op u fucking losing to a guy with an actual mental illness
>>
>>26793916
The point is, if you're considering suicide then consider some other shit first. Quit your job, pack a bag, and hit the road kid
>>
>>26793895
hi yes, this is a known glowie >>26793880
>>
>>26793935
>pretending to be a different person
You aren't smart enough to convince anyone you're someone else pal
>>
>>26792948
By killing yourself,you do actually reincarnate.But the same thing happens to you there too.The reason being,you have to learn lessons that you set for yourself.Like,being angry most of the time is a bad,lesson being I have to find a way to be calm.And so on and forth for the next thing.By self-reflecting and then improving it I get better at it,until there is no need for that I dont need to incarnate anymore.Instead I go to the next dimension and do the same,but with different atributes.There is more to it of course,but thats the gist of it.
>>
>>26793994
Lol op I think you are not sucidal just scrizo
>>
>>26792948
I have been waiting for a fucking hour now where the fuck is the sucide video
>>
>>26792948
Well, Siddhartha said some people can attain enlightenment right before dying or killing themselves so why not?
>>
>>26794048
Only if you are skilled thoe
>>
>>26794033
I'm not OP
>>
>>26794061
Eh, only if you where diligent and selfless, and then right after death you attained nirvana because you had an epiphany.
>>
File: Yuri Gagarin.jpg (176 KB, 768x1024)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
Suicide is the fastest way to degrade yourself in the path of reincarnation. You do not want to be reborn a worm. Just accept that life means suffering, and that you can alleviate that suffering by letting go of your worries.
>>
>>26794081
no one asked you
>>
Reincarnation is like a ladder. Depending on how well you did in this life, you either go up or down a rung each time. Ultimately you want to do enough good and climb the ladder to the top where you will ascend and no longer reincarnate.

Suicide is always going to drop you down the ladder.
>>
>>26794112
So what you're saying is that the more good you do in this life the better the next one will be?
>>
How is ones karma treated differently for murder and suicide?

I don't get it, how are there so many successful people in life who are murderers, yet good people suffering?
>>
>>26792948
I would imagine if reincarnation existed people who killed themselves would be made into a plant or something else less important/complex. Why waste a higher role in life on someone who threw it away? There would probably be exceptions because sometimes it's impossible to change a situation for the better.
>>
>>26794162
In Hindusim/Buddhism, the law of karma is like a law of nature. It is simply: Every cause has an effect.

There is no easy satisfying way to answer the question: "why do evil people seem to succeed in life while so many good innocent people suffer?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn6szyVLUgU
>>
>>26792948
It doesnt restart
HAHAHAHAHA
Sorry
You become a schizophrenic ghost tormented for untold number of years
it's fucking terrible
then you incarnate after your mind is truly scrambled
and you have to do it all over again BUT WORSE
Do NOT kill yourself to escape. The only suicide acceptable is to rescue others
>>
>>26792948
Because there are actually two paths.One is service to self,the other is service to others.In the case of the former,you can ascend too,but you better be really good at it.Like,Genghis Khan type good at it,conquering half the world and fucking everything that has a pulse.
>>
>>26794350
Hitler is a higher being
>>
>>26793087
You want to be a hylic?
>>
>>26794162
karma is just cause and effect
If reincarnation is real, and if you have a worldview that good and evil exist, then it is possible in a past life a good person did evil acts. If that idea bothers you, it is on you to be more forgiving. Continuing, it then becomes easy to imagine a formerly evil person, now good, having to live out their stored up evil karma while simultaneously generating good karma by being a good person.

I don’t really believe in good/evil, I prefer to view extreme pain/suffering/perception of unjust (remember, if you believe in karma the world actually is just) as all just extreme manifestations of experiencing consciousness and that ultimately when you realize God all these extreme tests become worth it.
>>
>>26794350
You read the lightning and the sun? 1/3 of the book is about how ghengis khan was great at what he did but ultimately it was pointless because it didn’t serve a higher cause .
>>
>>26794350
You think raping, murdering and stealing is a "service to self"? I think you might be completely misunderstanding what that means
>>
>>26794427
Savitri Devi says ghengis khan was the personification of service to their material self aka their family
>>
>>26794440
Stop repeating things that other people say and think for yourself
>>
>>26794350
Ghengis khan served his ego not a path. Also there is the middle path.
>>
>>26792948
You'd be punished in some way where the next life is worse.
>>
>>26794457
I clearly stated she said that, it’s a way of having a discussion and sharing points. There’s a quote I just saw and I can’t remember who said it but it explained why your mindset is retarded. Why should I abandon the teachings of those before me just because they said it and it’s not my original thought?

You’re a dumbass
>>
>>26793262
You should try to learn how to find those feelings within yourself, because external validation will only get you so far, and will always falter in the end. Maybe you don't feel it from outside because you chose to make things shit until you find it within.
>>
>>26794457
Also I want to remind you of the irony of you trying to control the way I think or who I reference by telling me to think a certain way. Man you’re really stupid. Apologize to me now or fuck off.
>>
>>26794457
Oh hey everybody this faggot doesn’t want you referencing anyone else
You have to think of stuff in a vacuum
Let’s totally ignore the fact that to know about ghengis khan in the first fcking place you need to rely on some historian to tell you about him
Man you’re such a faggot, the more I think about it I realize how much of a piece of shit you are
Fuck you bitch nigga
Faggot
Talk to me like that to my face bitch I’ll clap you with the uzi
>>
>>26794479
There's a difference between using the knowledge and opinions of others to come to your own conclusions and just saying "x said this so I think this is true". You weren't trying to start a discussion you were trying to tell people what is fact. top kek
>>
>>26794490
>>26794502
>samefagging
You are one pathetic sheep, no wonder you're quoting some Nazi spy
>>
>>26792948
First of all.
Change your surroundings.
When my life was kinda shit I got off my arse and found a way to move to another country to work for 3 months,it changed my mindset very quickly.
Also have a fucking plan to move forward and put on a white board or flip chart and stick it on your wall,it sounds crazy mate but you have to build your life yourself and the greater the challenge the greater the reward.
Have a set of plans,if they don’t work fine tune them and keep moving forward.
Look at your weaknesses and work on changing them if you can’t do it yourself go and find help,doing yourself in is the cowards way out.
>>
>>26794457
Hey faggot got anything else to say ?
No ?
You fucking bitch nigga go live in an existence of nothingness where you couldn’t possibly have anyone else’s research or information influence you
You’re soooo cool you get all your knowledge out of a vacuum
Fucking faggot come at me bro
I got the flaming cuck Jew destroyer 3000 lit up just for you
>>
File: cringe.jpg (62 KB, 694x694)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>26794517
Keep seething and samefagging brainlet
>>
>>26794457
Hey reminder to anons in this thread
Every post you make must be based on an entirely original thought came up in a vacuum
You can’t even use a common known language like English because obviously someone taught you that and came up with it before
You must come up with a new language to express our original thought
Fuck you’re such a faggot
I’m writing a thesis on your obscene faggotry now
It’s called “how to be a bitch made nigger”
Fuck you bitch
Come over I’ll give you a knuckle sandwich with a Hanukkah treat on top you kike faggot
>>
>>26794506
Didn’t read you obscene faggot
Fuck you bitch
I don’t read posts by faggots anymore
>>
>>26794463
It's your dharma, if you decide revenge is part of it, it is.
Your mind determines if you personally feel justified in the actions you took
If in your heart you believe you are acting in a way in line with your dharma, then in the present moment of you taking these dharmic actions you should not be suffering, as you are in line with coming closer to God.
>>
File: kek.jpg (55 KB, 640x384)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>mentally ill /pol/tard ruins the thread
many such cases
>>
>>26794515
>NOOOOO not the heckin national socialists
>you cannnnnnt quote works from a known Jew hater!!! That’s anti semitic
>you have to listen to the experts like meeeee and my approved sources
>I GET TO DECIDE who you get to reference or not!!!

Man you really are a bitch made nigger
Post your face so I can laugh
>>
>>26792948

There is divine law and suicide is one of the big no-no's, you are punished severely for it, it maybe even worse than killing others. It is a kind of blasphemy.

It doesn't really solve your problems because in your next life, after you are punished for the suicide, or spend a long time as a ghost, you have to pick up where you were left off, but now your condition is worse because you carry the trauma of your suicide.

It is better to suffer through it understanding it is your karma.

Now if you are nihilist and materialist, rejecting the wisdom of your ancestors, then by all means do what thou wilt, but you don't come crying to /x/ when you are suffering horribly on the astral plane.
>>
>>26794523
Makes sense a faggot like you would have pics of a midwit with a man bun saved
I have a 137 iq you faggot lukewarm cockscking bitch bob vagene
Your accusation of samefag means fuck all because I did it on purpose
>waahhh! You can’t post multiple replies to me!!! That breaks another one of my rules!!!

When was the last time u mastuebated faggot?
>>
>>26794537
Thanks very helpful
>>
>>26794554
Divine law also states dat you must suck muh dick
>>
>>26794554
source: your stupid shithole.
>>
posts that get the most comments: sex, suicide, abortion. Why? because everyone is a fucking expert. planet of fucking experts. born gurus.
>>
>>26794822
Used to dislike you but you’ve grown on me
>>
>>26794556
> needs to brag about IQ
> picks 137
Lol
>>
>>26794811
>>26794822
Do you think you're actually Jesus or something? Most people ITT aren't claiming to know everything and are just giving their opinion/advice and trying to help someone that feels suicidal. Namefags are such retards
>>
>>26795138
Lol kys
>>
Is this thread paranormal? While reading this garbage of faggots calling others faggots, I felt my root chakra activate and felt bliss. Therefore I'm slowly reading all of those useless comments for this feeling to last longer.
>>
>>26795138
majority of people have no idea about life, death, god, hell, human body, bond/relation. almost none. they just argue about what they have read, about whos source is more important, authoritative. the only people who knew it were castanedas shamans, though castaneda never touched these very toxic topics, because it is useless to explain music to toxic people, especially when they are overdosed on ridiculous ancient texts about music used by elites to keep people deaf.
>>
killing yourself is like any other death other than it's pre-meditated.

there are no negative consequences to it. don't listen to idiots on 4chan.

but if you're willing to kill yourself why not take some crazy risks?
>>
>>26792948
Worst case scenario isn't eternal rest but punishment for not fulfilling your life. The meaning and purpose given by the gods is to seek and create good in all its forms and to accept suffering so that others won't have to. The punishment for suicide is a punished next existence so it's not worth doing. If you kill yourself your next life will only be worse, you need to fix your current life.
>>
>>26795544
>i know everything i'm so much more enlightened than everyone else
cringe namefag
>>
>>26793594
Dont listen to this stupid faggot, worshipping a jewish dessert demon is pathetic and sad and will not fix your problems, if you want to kill yourself go for it, there is no judgement, you only get judged down here, you have free will and you dont have to be here if you dont want to.
>>
>>26795570
not everything, but so far nobody had mine experience. ironically, everything I say is obvious to sane people, i.e. children. they play, they experiment, they explore, they don't have stop words viruses (god, hell, sin) in their mind to make them doubt and fear. that why they are alive and source of much loosh. same with animals. healthy dog runs around and does not meditate. just like stupid people cannot believe, cannot accept that government does not give a fuck about them, same way they cannot understand that mainstream religions, eastern bullshit esoterics are one huge cope. even Gurdjieff was saying that all teachings became corrupted. people live in very deep darkness.
>>
>>26795506
Muh dick in your ass is the root
>>
>>26792948
What bothers me is there is just no purpose for like 80% of people, what are we meant to even do when urges are satified? Sit around all day? Then apparently we get punished for that, woe to those who are well fed etc..we have zero clue whats going on desu.
>>
>>26795843
may be Soros is a good guy who by sponsoring both sides of a conflict fights depression.
>>
>>26796208
lol thx goy
>>
>>26795843
This is why the Buddha spawned with every material desire already attained.
>>
>>26794544
just kill yourself.
nobody needs psycho edgelords, you deserve to get demoted to cockroach in your next life.
people with no empathy are the real NPCs
>>
>>26796716
What is starving due to wrong view
>>
>>26793189
This is what DMT taught me. First experience.
>>
>>26792948
you will be reincarnated as a tree that retains your human memories and you get hundreds of years to slowly think about it while you can't move.
>>
>>26797011
hmm? I know Buddha had an ascetic period, then later pushed the Middle Way instead, but I don’t understand your post.
>>
>>26793230
Probably need to learn some self-love.
>>
>>26792948
If you kill yourself before learning your intended lesson you will be forced to relearn it more and more severely so if you are killing yourself in depression or desperation, you can be assured it will be as bad if not worse when you reincarnate.
>>
>>26797065
That unironically sounds nice. No obligations, no stress, nothing I have to do.
>>
>>26792948
The only valuable advice i can give you is to stop listening to people who do not aknowledge your situation. They will talk to make themselves took smart and to feel better about themselves. Your true friend is the one who does not dismiss the possibility that you are suffering. Read The Book of Job as an example.
>>
Killing yourself is still killing, and thus negative Karma. Have fun being a dog, dude.
>>
Muh karmaaaa, muh hellll, the ironi of this tread is all new age faggots and christians should kill themselves.
>>
>>26797403
And there this faggot
>>
>>26797403
What do you believe?
>>
TheRe are a lot of peeps waiting to incarnate here and it's looked down on to cool yourself barring extreme old age/sickness/impending death they will give you a stern talking to a worse reincarnation so it's best to grind it out here and try to make it better.
>>
>>26792948
what if u get reincarnated into the same life?

u didnt conquer your trials yet kinda deal
>>
>My current life is hell
Yes you can kill yourselfe its acceptable and you will have good karma
>>
>>26792948
Eternal hell for those who suicide, sorry for breaking it to you. But you should also be thankful for me reminding you that you shouldn't throw away your soul's eternal fate, not that I'd care, just saying, if you think this is hell and you can't handle it then you don't want to know the real thing. Turn on a lighter and hold it under your finger for 10 seconds and see how it feels. Now imagine that infinite times more hotter but not just your finger, all over your body. And it won't end, it's forever. Do you realise now?
>>
>>26798096
>>26798096
But op doesnt commited suicide yet
>>
>>26798096
He’ll isn’t real, if anything, we are living in hell right now.
Christians should be banned not only from /x/ but 4chan in general
>>
>>26792969
There's a way to suicide and not get fucked. You just need to cut all of your guilt and be balanced as possible when doing it. There's still Hell but at least you won't be totally helpless to dark entities.
>>
>>26795699
You’re projecting angst too much
>>
>>26798307
any real arguments, docile moron? wear mask, obey, pray.
>>
>>26797403
>>26798277
>>26798565
>>
Try it and find out, don't forget to tell us
>>
>>26792948
Gee who designed this villain?
>>
>depressed and decide to become an hero
>cristcuck and hindubrainlets tell you will go to hell/reicarnated as a dog
>kills yourself anyway
>you, as soul refuse to go anywhere, refuse reincarnation.
>chill in the nothingness
>?????
>PROFIT!
>>
File: pumpkin.jpg (54 KB, 828x950)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>26792948
Sure you can. Your next life will be worse though.
The Karma that causes your current life circumstances remain unresolved and you've loaded up on suicide guilt, causing you to manifest a worse life than you have now.
>>
>>26797271
>being a dog
Sure beats being a bug
>>
>>26799543
Hot, more?
>>
>>26799543
if you were a god, a father, would you condemn your children for not wanting to live? truly people are the worst every faggots, they hate any sign of freedom, they curse it with karma, sin, hell, just because they hate, hate and hate, and their hate they call love and care.

I repeat once more. nothing matters in eternity. universe is perfect. if people knew the truth half of population would suicide with smile on their face, absolutely happy. of course their owners would seethe, like parents, politicians. suffering, loosh is business.
>>
>>26800199
You clearly know the truth then, what are you waiting for?
>>
>>26792948
If you're hindu and you kill yourself don't you go to hell for 10^26 years or something?
At least you have a numerical end. We Christians go forever.
>>
>>26793003
Ok Deadpool. Sorry for the crossover comic book series I wrote in my head. Just seemed like something worth doing.
>>
>>26800746
i hope deadpool three turns his dead gf into Death and plays a alpha /beta male competiton for her affections against thanos. kinda lame though i guess
>>
>>26800651
look mommy I can compose two statements using word if and make it appear as question.
>>
>>26798565
Again with projections
I don’t wear the mask
>>
>>26792948
Make it a good suicide. Like seppuku or sokushinbutsu.
>>
>>26802577
If I setup a cash app or something like that to produce an original 4chan snuff movie of me committing seppuku would you guys support it? Like maybe 10k usd to get a camera, a nice microphone to get the sound of the flesh being ripped, also a nice location and nice clothes and the weapon I would use to commit seppuku
>>
>>26802612
I don't think you'd get 10k. But I am always a fan of striving for beauty so maybe a bit more than a 10.
>>
>>26802670
>striving for beauty
It would be fucking legendary, modern day seppukku in HD SET LOOSE ON THE INTERNET FOR NORMIES TO SEE
we could even attach some sort of manifesto, maybe an end world prophecy to scare people KEK
>>
>>26802612
>video never gets made
>people can't do anything about it because if you report to Kickstarter "he didn't kill himself" and they help finish the job it's a crime
>wacky cartoon antics ensue
>>
>>26792988
>be 22
>think you know all there is about life
lol
>>
>>26802696
>worst case scenario you loose 20 bucks
>best case scenario we produce an audiovisual masterpiece that will transcend and impact
Worth the risk if you ask me
>>
>>26802691
That'd be a real fucking stir. Offer it like a sacrifice? Jumonji giri if it could be handled I think would really sell that bit.
>>
>>26792948
lmao you were born somewhere you were rich enough to have a computer and the internet and the freedom to use them
do you not understand that your chances of being born in the west are a handful of percent vs being born in fucking poverty anywhere in the world
this is what winning the lottery feels like you retard
d
>>
>>26802716
Imagine commiting harakiri in Tel Aviv or in Paris, imagine creating the perfect narrative to motivate others to do the same, and the protagonist of the movie would be immortalized, fucking crazy
>>
>>26802741
That'd be incredible. A global suicide cult.
>>
>>26802741
“Perfect purity is possible if you turn your life into a line of poetry written with a splash of blood.”
>>
>>26802805
Something like:
Being alive is slavery
Reject life
Embrace death

The movie could be not only about the suicide but the preparation, last meal, maybe even some “last sex”, then you kill the woman (preferably a prostitute) then you kys KEK
>>
File: 1581448460186.jpg (58 KB, 340x372)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>26802722
dubs confirm it op is a whiny cunt
>>
>>26792948
Yes. Suicide is just a means to an end, just hitting the reset button, an exit point. There is more after death, if it's your spiritual contract to die by suicide then that's how your going to die no matter if its today or 50 years from now, you won't be punished for it on the other side you won't have to come back if you don't want to.
>>
>>26802839
A film huh, it would give insight. It'd be cool to get a girl to commit suicide with.
>>
>>26802894
As if that were possible haha
>>
Its hard for us to accept that, we wanna think its bad, we can't understand that everything is a spiritual contract or experience, that its some souls spiritual contract to be murdered, aborted to suffer because those people going through that don't know it we are born with amnesia its a life process learning that we are immortal souls whats the purpose of suffering, death? Its all an experience your soul can't be killed
>>
>>26802911
or sold
>>
File: awaken to monk.png (427 KB, 828x558)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
>>26802704
To be fair I'm 32 and it only gets more shit as responsibilities stack higher, health and energy declines, and you get less and less free time as more of your life gets sucked into your career, obligations, and financial responsibilities; All the while opportunities begin to dwindle down and you grow increasingly pigeon holed into a specific path as it becomes increasingly impractical to 'uproot' yourself and try something new.

I honestly do believe most humans, regardless of wealth or station in life, live quietly miserable, lonely lives and try to placate themselves with distractions and coping from things like religion and entertainment. Intelligence and self awareness is more of a curse than a help.
>>
>>26803626
yep. young generation has no idea what is to hit the wall, blind. people age, become sick, but they don't understand the cause, the process, they don't understand that they are going same way. but they will learn. in a hypocritical society where everybody larps success, people don't learn to lose. people want to see only good things, people decide which content to consume, they censor themselves, they don't realize that TV, Hollywood, even people on the streets are only half of reality, only facade. People on the streets are survivors. Once zoomers grow and start losing SMV, once they will hear "fuck off", they will discover another reality, meds, drugs, etc. Switch to survival mode from living for lulz mode will be hard.
>>
I am committing suicide tomorrow,Ill let you know.
Its been a nice ride. Ptsd controls my life now and I do not know whats real.
>>
>>26793087
These people believe you are only miserable in the moment. They do not see that for people like us the suffering is neverending. I only live so that I can continue to dream, though I am aware my waking life is constant suffering, I just try my best to ignore it. If that's not enough for you, I can't give you any better suggestion. I am sorry.
>>
>>26792948
Since the body that hosts our soul really belongs to God, suicide is strongly rebuked by the vedic shaastras. Reincarnation is real. Your next life may not be hosted in a human body. You will be missing out on a most wondrous opportunity you have been awarded for transcending birth-death cycle in this human life itself. Please don't attempt suicide, fren
>>
>>26804206
>I am committing suicide tomorrow,
you think the mad bastard that created you would let you out that easy, nice fucking try kiddo, welcome back to the prime material, kudos to God for the comfy pillow you wake up on in hell after you kill yourself, i remember it so many times, it never works.
>>
>>26804206
No matter what you do please remember God and chant his names. No matter how miserable you might be feeling now, the after life for an unrepentant soul is horrible. I strongly advise you to read Garuda Purana before anything.
>>
>>26793358
The chip on your shoulder does nobody favors.
>>
>>26792948
killing yourself is the fucking worst thing to do, kill others if you would kill unto your self
>>
No dont, you have to live for others who cannot live withought you. if there is nothing after death, why would you throw it all away ! you are very lucky to be on this earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5OpcpoEaw0
>>
>>26802722

>West

I think you meant "north"
>>
Bruh tried to kill myself 2,3 months ago. Ate 62 sleeping pills. Dont do it. I got extra time now to fix. Dont do it.
>>
>>26807223
>Bruh tried to kill myself 2,3 months ago. Ate 62 sleeping pills. Dont do it. I got extra time now to fix. Dont do it.

Why?
>>
>>26792981
I tried that and it didn't work, just like everything else. At this point, even if I'm in a good mood and not feeling sorry for myself, I get nowhere in life and slide deeper into being stuck in a crap life til I die some shitty death, so why not give up and die?

Seriously, why not? I'm not even emotional about the question. I'm chillin with a cup of coffee before I go to work. Explain why a shitty life is worth living. Go.
>>
>>26792948
worst case scenario you're stuck with your grief, pain and regret for lifetimes or in the astral.

Learn how to do OOBE instead and face your hardships.
>>
>>26792948
You can't get rid of your karma that way.

You will reincarnate until your spirit is purified.
>>
>>26792988
I felt that way at your age and put everything into an exciting new career. I ended up hating that career in ways I couldn't imagine. Now I've left that industry and I have to figure out something new at 31, with very little to show for my previous efforts. I'm clearly garbage and not worth the food and water and shelter required to keep me alive. Let this be a warning. Make something of yourself and do it in a way that allows you to actually do shit you want to do.
>>
>>26808085
you should drop this and start meditating.

chant AUM and read about this, it will help you

exercise at least 10-15 min daily, you can start with low pace running and build it up, it will take your STUPIDE FUCKIN BRAIN :D from all this nonsense suffering

then you discover proper path to meditation through this:

>>26801834
>>
>>26793594
That fire is actually what your soul passes through to be cleansed for reincarnation.

If you keep fucking up your lives you go round and round again, it's not just burning in hell in a static fashion.

That's one of those things that has been lost in translation over the years.
>>
>>26808138
lol, i'm doing the same but 2 years earlier than you. Enjoy the other part of life than work.
>>
>>26792948
Try taking kelp and niacin and avoiding fluoride for a few months, see if that helps first
>>
>>26808107
okay, if you are toxic pederast, and it is impossible to live with you or tolerate you, to get rid of karma means get rid of you. how to get rid of you? you must go or kys somehow.
>>
>>26792948
Lol you're not even developed enough to get yourself into transition properly.
Chances are you get stuck on the earth plane and labeled a lost soul
>then get cucked by higher entities
>>
bad karma is you, stupid faggots, who talk about karma. you are just weak morons who invented karma as your own egoistical "justice", for you it is basically punishment. you want to punish but weak, and instead curse with "karma" expecting someone else to punish. there's no karma, it is stop word, just like satan, hallucination, it is just a word. world and truth is before your eyes right now. you have been born without this shit in your brains.
>>
File: 1580219252183.gif (1.89 MB, 450x383)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB GIF
>>26792985
Based service to others pill
>>
Fuck no. Reject the expectations and opinions of society and the sheep around you. Live to spite them and be manly enough to spend your time doing shit you like until the time comes to die. Survival is the ultimate flex.
>>
>>26809104
Your post doesn’t make much sense but according to Hindu/Buddhist teachings anyone can escape the cycle of karma/birth/rebirth, yes this includes any hypothetically over the top evil person.
>>
>>26809135
how do you know? role is just a role. it is amazing, you want to appear a good man, want to save the dude, and to save from what? earth plane? you mean earth is fucking terrible place? earth is excellent planet, terrible is to be among faggots like you who moralize constantly, teach how to live, to fuck, to die.
>>
>>26804206
I hope you don’t kill yourself. If you do don’t worry if things get scary you will ultimately be ok.
>>
>>26804206
Be sure to contact me from the other plane somehow. I'll say some prayers for you. Peace.
>>
>>26809165
There's not just Karma, but De and also Gong.
You're thinking of karma as being some elastic auto punishment magic from the pop culture description of it, but it isn't that exactly.
>>
Reincarnation is predicated upon karma. The termination of a human life is the most hideous karma. The termination of your own is almost uglier than that karma.

Bad idea bro! Stick it out.
>>
>>26809208
Sit down Jesus, no one spoke about morality until you brought it up. Honestly, i don't know what you're really rambling about. You seem very butt-hurt in the fact that fucked up things can happen for no reason.
I guarantee if op kills himself asking questions like he did he will have a bad time. And at the end of the day those consequences have nothing to do with you or me
>>
>>26809202
faggot, what according to truth? you stupid moron outsource responsibility to some stupid fetishized teachings in order to appear cool, to avoid answers from your heart, to avoid judgement. goys, save yourself from degenerate eastern teachings. path to enlightenment, to freedom of perception is path to your inner child, to the stupid and happy child you once were. you live in twisted upside down world view. you mix spirituality with laziness. wild animals are hundred times more spiritual than ugly emotionless faggots.
>>
>>26809279
sit dow, stand up, exercise.
>>
>>26809300
who hurt you?
>>
>>26809300
>path to enlightenment, to freedom of perception is path to your inner child, to the stupid and happy child
Burying your head in the sand?
What will your inner child think when you're 80 and you can't climb trees?

>wild animals are hundred times more spiritual than ugly emotionless faggots
Absolutely ridiculous.
Wild animals are forbidden from knowledge of even this world, let alone the next. They are smaller spirits destined to be punished by eating each other.
>>
After reading this thread I can say that yes OP, you probably should kill yourself. If your life revolves around getting cummies from everyone then sorry that's not how it works. Man up(or grow up because you sound like a whiny underage child) or just kill yourself. This world isnt a place for people like you.

In all fields
>>
>>26809300
>you stupid moron outsource responsibility to some stupid fetishized teachings in order... to avoid judgement
It's the opposite.
Avoiding Karma is very difficult, much more than the ordinary every day morality most people live by.
>>
>>26792969

karma is a jewish taofags concept to fool goys and strict them from their natural thoughts.
>>
>>26809300
Once again your post doesn’t really make much grammatical sense, but I’ll respond. Everything is based on these ideas:
You are fundamentally Brahman
The material world is an illusion, and in this illusion karma exists.
Karma=every effect has a cause. There is no more to the definition
Lastly, every single time you suffer it is due to your own ignorance, thinking the material world exists and you are not Brahman

Let me know if you have any other questions
>>
>>26809365
>morality is the used concept to fool normies and restrict them from their natural thoughts.
fix'd for you
>>
do it faggot DO IT kill yourself and post live feed so we can fap on it
>>
how ironic, eastern bullshit teachings teach how to escape earth, not to be happy on it. obviously teachings were invented and propagated by those who suffered and didn't learn how to live properly. And ironically, these teachings for slaves create new toxic unhappy slaves.
>>
>>26809403
You're the one who seems unhappy faggot
:(
>>
>>26809403
Eastern teachings teach that “You” have always been free from Earth for eternity.
>>
>>26796871

You don't seem to show any empathy to be honest. Like, not at all, not even ounce, and you're too fucking retarded to acknowledge it because "nooo, it's totally different and totally fair".

You're so braindead and hypocritical shitskin niggerfaggot worthless retard it's just hilarious. Cosmopolitanfaggots needs to shot on the spot as the most dangerous parasites after leftists. Nobody will miss you, nobody will mour you, you will be forgotten instantly like worthless senseless particle you are that just regurgitate the most common thoughts the modern society repeats, as approved by (((elites))).
>>
>>26793035

Exactly what I say bruh. "Karma" is just a word invented as mechanism to control the weak and retarded by basically forcing them to forbidden freethink. You'll get punished simply by following your nature, the way "nature\god\chaos\luck" created you.
>>
>>26809165

based and redpilled.
>>
>>26809260

Nigger plz. Now without using logical fallacy, try to prove to me that karma isn't just a "material physics\finite world" put in to "astral\cosmic\thought" or just super\otherdimensional world that every action has consequences. In other words, as it's ultimate conclusion, tl;dr: bad things eventually get punishment of any form?
>>
>>26809503
I am an excellent microphone cleaner my master, and what I most can't the least, is not a good, but always a bad.
>>
karma =/= morality
karma = cause & effect
>Karma is farting under your blanket and getting a whiff of it in the air
/thread
>>
>>26809391

Morality is a human made concept, it even goes by such concept. Morality is something we create for ourselves, by ourselves, subjectively. Moral - is final conclusion of thought(s). Moral to avoid morality is still a moral.

Karma is some ooga-booga religious bullshit that applies literally to everyone and acts same for everyone. It's not like moral where there could be diversity of thought "killing is wrong, period" and "killing bad people is not wrong because they'd do more killings if we don't kill them" and even "killing is awesome and moral, everyone should do killing because it 1) enchances natural selection and only the strongest survive, the strongest mean a more happy life. 2) you'd get to see "afterlife" that is less shit than this mortal world".
>>
>>26809542
>>26809544
NOOOOOOoOoooO Karma has to be an eye for an eye!!!!! you cant just say its cause and effect REEEE!!!!
>>
>>26809559
>Karma has to be an eye for an eye!
why are you making things up
its bad karma to make things up
>>
>>26809573
Im just playing man I liked your post
>>
people act according to expectations. when expectations fail people ask stupid question why, and priests invented stupid answers: god, karma. why? karma! why? karma. with word karma you can answer any question regarding cause and effect. why effect? karma! karma here means "I don't know, cope". or just cope.
>>
>>26809573
He didn't make anything up.
Under the laws of cause and effect, the body that his awareness is a part of automatically did that.
Unless you're saying that Brahman is the entirety of the illusion, he is clean, and even in such a case, any illusion following the laws of cause and effect is fully automatic, making any effect which effects the deep down (you) the worst thing that anything could possibly ever do.
>>
why would omnipotent consciousness in all of its span and magnificent scope actually regard very negatively point instances of incarnated entities self terminating

everything is complete and whole and perfect and divine right now. from child rape to war and abuse and exploitation and flower petals and sunsets and kittens and suicide, all comes from the same place

it's unnecessary though as the universe will just free you of your mortal coil when it is perfectly appropriate and ordained. precious human birth yo, ride it out for as long as you can for shits and giggles. you're here for a reason even if it's simply a matter of soaking your experiential catalyst in.

absolutely nothing wrong with suicide though, it might get a bad rep because of the hellish inner state one is in if they're liable to do it but that's entirely on the individual in question, has little accompaniment with the act itself. it would be quite a different ball game if you went into it say, positively with recognition of what's called death as simply a transformation.
>>
>>26793312
If it isn't about him than he could do terrible things all he wants too
>>
File: tfwnoforeskin.jpg (52 KB, 484x593)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>26792948
I've been thinking doing the same thing to be reincarnated into a life my foreskin wouldn't be amputated, should I do it?
>>
>>26792948
Somebody once asked my guru (who is considered an incarnation of Kali Ma) if suicide is okay because we reincarnate, and she cringed visibly and said it was the very worst thing you can do and insisted that none of us ever, under any circumstances, commit suicide.

This from a spiritual leader who teaches about reincarnation.

Let that sink in. If you believe in Karma, then suicide generates the worst Karma possible
>>
>>26811480
you're just trying to deprive me of my foreskin, not listening to your hippie gobbledigook
>>
>>26792948
You don't remember your past life and even if you do you aren't the same person, so for all intents and purposes even if reincarnation exists you, as you are now, are dead forever.
>>
File: Magician.jpg (122 KB, 564x709)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>26792964
>>26792985

Try to really think it through. Let's assume that the Hindus and Buddhists are more or less correct, and that there is no guarantee you'll be reincarnated as a human again. Lets assume that perhaps reincarnation is -not- a linear thing, and you could end up as any lifeform, or stuck for lifetimes in some form much more hellish and base than being a human. Consider that what the Hindu texts and saints say is true and that being human is a supreme gift for the possibility of spiritual advancement and so precious that even gods wish they could have the chance to be human.

When a person commits suicide, they are negating the gift that they have been given. They are rejecting the entire divine plan and their place in it. They are insulting God's most supreme gift and the entire history of evolution on earth that has brought us to this place of being able to be self aware and make rational choices. It's a pure rejection of hope, growth, and expansion of life. It's the ultimate selfish, "I don't get it and I feel disconnected" ignorant, distorted perspective boiled down into a singular action. To commit suicide is truly to rebel against God, except, you ARE God, so really its the ultimate display of not understanding oneself.

If a person feels no hope, that's not the failing of life. That's the failing of the person to course correct their nervous system and find reasons to live and reach for more.

>>26793087
First of all, what are you doing here if that's how you feel? Second of all, what if the people who live a life of ease are being tested too and most are failing miserably at say, for example, helping their fellow man and not being attached to material things? Consider as well that your sentiments are rooted in seeking comfort, the most basic of biological survival drives. Ironically, it's your survival drive that is at the root of your suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>26793087
Consider as well that you are ignorant and that you are so much more than just your genetic survival imperative. Your obsession with not having it easy may be blinding you from freeing yourself and having a much easier time in life. Don't let your mind get lockjaw around the wrong thing, anon.
>>
>>26811538
that's one helluva equivalence there, anon.
>>
>>26811480
Did she give a reason why it was the worst thing you could do? Maybe she was trying to save face, she has to deal with people daily and would be ostracized if she condone suicide.
>>
>>26811658
I've considered the same thing. No, she didn't really expound on the details of it. And you're right, she's a public figure so that's a no go for condoning suicide. But it's also important to remember when you're dealing with a Mahatma like that, that they communicate in multiple levels of meaning at the same time. Everything they do is symbolic and synchronistic to the Nth degree.

I'm sure that she was being sincere (in my experience, she's the most sincere being I've ever encountered), and while I personally like a detailed understanding, I'm sure the essence of the communication was correct
>>
>>26811728
How much money have you paid this guru?
>>
>>26811748
Nothing.
>>
>>26811770
Liar.
>>
>>26810771
man, you, people are not separate from God. if somebody goes hero, it is also Gods will. final judgement is just a technical process of releasing attachment to life, to reality as a dream.
>>
>>26811480
manipulation over manipulation. self proclaimed guru, self defined spirituality, magnified by echo chamber of stupid followers. what is source of her income? I bet if someone like her didn't object suicide he wour be claimed as sect leader, as false guru etc., because of muh morality.

let dead bury their dead. Jesus, Buddha, Castaneda taught you to be happy, to laugh, laughter is the most spiritual breathing. For enlightened all Creation, Universe is one infinite lmao. If you don't laugh, you are not spiritual, you are opposite.
>>
>>26811865
lol
>that moment when you're triggered by someone else's faith and yet you realize that all spiritual knowledge is based on faith and that you'll have to resolve this issue of yours at some point in your life
>>
>>26812006
project much?
>>
>>26793262
>happy
Wrong. Happiness was never a goal in life, why would you pursue the most fleeting and whimsical emotional state as the definitive be all end all? You know what happiness will get you? A cocaine addiction, 190k in gambling debt and a couple brutes beating on your door coming to collect.
Happiness is more accurately described as impulsivity and your parents were suppose to beat that out of you by the time you were 4 years old.

The goal in life is meaning. It is the hardest, most difficult thing to do because you have to know yourself, which requires honesty with yourself, and accepting your flaws as part of your character then either work around them or overcome them. This is called taking responsibility for yourself.

You're current state, is as a toddler, pointing out the obvious flaws in the world around you, claiming how unfair everything is. No shit it's unfair mother nature doesn't give one iota about fairness. The biggest 'red pill' is accepting that.

You have a lot of meditation to do. It should take no less than a decade to actualize the information I'm giving you.
>>
>>26812103
wrong. you are loser and just justify this by denying happiness and joy. slave mentality, slave religion. fuck you and your meaning. losers meditate in their shithole and cope.
>>
>>26812011
Im not triggered at all, just curious, so how much did you pay for this "spiritual knowledge"?
>>
>>26792948
You’ll reincarnate as a lesser life form. Never consider it.
>>
>>26812103
how utterly Petersonian. I'd argue that happiness and meaning aren't mutually exclusive, and that one can and should have both. Happiness comes form meaning, yes. And meaning can come from happiness-- look at the Dalai Lama for example. And who says that happiness is fleeting? That's equating it with novelty or pleasure, which -are- fleeting. But what about a deep, abiding, consistent hum of happiness...or well being...or contentment, whatever you want to call it that pervades a person's life? It -is- possible, and a worthy enough goal because in order to reach that degree of lasting happiness, a person will have to reach deep and contact the divine within themselves, which of course, will provide meaning too.

It's not nearly as simple as you lay it out to be. Put down the Peterson, Nietsche, Jung, etc and look closely. Tell me again how meaning is all that matters. What good is meaning if a person is perpetually miserable? Is a miserable but meaningful life a worthy goal?

You do realize that meaning comes from your constructed narrative, which is to say, your ego, right? What you're advocating for here is a form of self perception that will eventually become a trap for the person to transcend. Meaning is beautiful and important, but put it in it's correct place in terms of aspects of being human. It's not the be all, end all. It's just that we -think- it is because we are organized around meaning as a species. It's our bias that exalts meaning, and not the true value of meaning itself.

There are degrees and levels to happiness. Yes, it can be childish. But it can also be, and often is, a sign of the awakened divinity in a person. It can be nuanced and profoundly mature. And we could easily make the argument that an easy way to spot people who are not advancing spiritually is that they are unhappy.

Ultimately, Meaning and Happiness are two ways of describing the unified, awakened, divine consciousness in it's fully expressed state.
>>
>>26793023
Its not ok to be weak. Get your shit together faggot
>>
>>26792948
discord
.gg
/5PnntDeBKQ
>>
>>26812176
Like I said, nothing. It's always been (financially) free to attend her programs and works, as it should be.

I have paid in other ways-- my time, my effort in terms of spiritual work, my ego in bits and pieces. But thats not typically what people mean when they say "how much did you pay?"

While I can understand your pessimism, and people regularly get triggered at the notion of Guru Yoga because they don't get it, all I can tell you is the truth. I paid nothing financially, and it has been the greatest beneficial thing I've ever done in my life.

I realize it's rare, but sometimes there are legitimate beings who do the right thing and do their best to make the world a better place without asking for something in return.
>>
>>26812316
Whats the gurus name?
>>
>>26812316
better place... for whom? free is only shit in a rat trap, and advertisements. loosh is also "currency". let me know her name.
>>
>>26793087
You have to understand those people don't experience comfort and love in the way you think they do. Everything they do and everything they feel is tainted whether they're conscious of the fact or not, and it tears away at them. Observe any of them for a long enough period of time and they all break down in the end, or die miserably. There is no joy in them.
>>
>>26803626
if someone is very rich (no need for job) your theory wouldn't work as they won't have any responsibility
>>
>>26792981
>just stop being a type 1 diabetic
>just stop being short if you hate it so much
>just use your eyes to see if you're blind
>just stop being ugly
>>
>>26815315
Stop being a loser bitch
>>
>>26815315
regarding diabetes
https://zherlygin.blogspot.com/2019/09/who-found-cure-for-disseminated.html?m=1
keyword: Boris Zherlygin
sadly there's lot of information in russian, but not english.
>>
File: resooter 1605492216219.png (174 KB, 1067x946)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>26792948
>Should I just kill my self?
you could
should is devil talk
could is angel talk
the consequences would never be the same though, anon

>If reincarnation is real can I just kill myself and restart the game?

not exactly, but it's a yes and no situation.
You come back to finish the years you skipped.
But here's the kicker: you are assigned a harder life to do so so that you don't cuck out this time around.

>My current life is hell,
what do you project onto it?
what comes out of your lips?
"Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man."

>I’ve been miserable since I have memory and everything I do goes south,

another piece of canned wisdom
if you don't like a certain result, do things differently

>should I just respawn?
you could
i wouldn't advise it though
read the full story, you could
http://libgen.lc/search.php?req=lobsang+rampa+"i+believe"
before you ask, yes you can believe it
not at face value but you can give it a good chance
i doubt you'll read it though, as it's a full novel and OP is always a faggot, but others might

>Worst case scenario there’s nothing after death and I just get eternal rest?
no of course not
worst-case scenario is hell as depicted by crazy jewed Christians but fortunately, it's largely a fantasy
>>
Anon.

I am a master of the universe. The dead king of the cosmos.

Let me explain to you why suicide is unacceptable.

You need to learn to accept your existence in a state of grace. Think of it as a requirement to reach a higher plane of existence.

If you can't enjoy the here and now due to a few annoying realities you face. How do you expect to enjoy the here and now when facing the realities of the next life? Short answer is you can't. Life always has troubles.

The richest, most famous, most intelligent, and most beautiful all experience hardships and sadness.

Make the best out of your situation. Happiness is a state of mind that is arrived at despite whatever external circumstances we are experiencing.

If you kill yourself in, in the next life you will be put in the same situation you currently are in during this life, and you will be stuck in this cycle until you figure how to attain peace of mind and success.

You know what to do and how to overcome these issues. You always have. Trust yourself.
>>
File: Deenz.png (523 KB, 1092x612)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>26798293
Skateboard near a cliff
Not suicide if your just trying to flip some sick tricks
>>
>>26794158
Yes. Thats what the idea of "karma" tries to instill, more or less. It puts an incentive on doing good, living a clean life, being an overall good person, so when your soul is weighed after death, you have more net positives and can ascend further up the ladder.

I take after many schools of thought and multiple religions, so if this doesnt sound like a strictly buddhist thing then thats why.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.