[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

You guys ever take it ? Apparently, I rated high in SC and PD but I do not feel really any different then the average person.

http://psychtest.net/online/mmpi2.shtml
>>
>>26792475
>600 questions
uh ill pass, thanks
>>
>>26792625
Just about to post, beat me to it
>>
>>26792475
>600
what the fuck man
>>
Unlike the other two anons, I'm happy to finally find such a long psych quiz. I've always been disappointing by the lack of questions, which are often restatements of the same thing. 200 questions into this one and every question seems different, and purposeful.
>>
>>26792774
>>26792625
>give me insight but don't you dare make me work for it
>>
File: amiretarded.jpg (161 KB, 1069x509)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
What's this mean?
>>
>>26793214
https://www.upress.umn.edu/test-division/mtdda/webdocs/mmpi-2-training-slides/interpretation-of-mmpi-2-clinical-scales
>>
File: file.png (64 KB, 1045x502)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>26793214
Even with the link I just sent you, I'm still trying to figure out myself. Judging from the difference in yours lines and mines though, I'm fucked in some way
>>
what does this mean lol
>>
File: file.png (71 KB, 799x474)
71 KB
71 KB PNG
>>26793481
I was able to figure it out by scrolling down to the text format and the book. According to the test, I'm fucked. Above 65 of highlighted score is moderate, above 75 is severe. So according to this, I have moderate/severe depression and anxiety, extreme inability to concentrate / compulsive symptoms, and moderate schizophrenia.

I'm actually seeing a doctor about getting mental stuff diagnosed in a week so I guess I'll find out how true this was, but I highly doubt I have any level of schizo, because I know a schizo and I have pretty much zero of his tendencies.
>>
I was given this test when I was a teenager by a psychiatrist and they diagnosed me as a sociopath and someone who would "shoot up places like a movie theater". Confused the absolute hell out of me then and still confuses me now, I've never had any inclination like that and had started therapy to deal with my anxiety and derealization issues. I was also given some drawing prompts that I guess added to the diagnosis.
>>
>>26793981
typical pill pushing shill doctor
>>
>>26792475
How do i tally my scales? I want to see what brand of schizo i am
>>
>>26794908

Ignore the purchase. On the other pages there’s an interpretation make sure you guys don’t try to lie or it’ll pick it up. https://psychtest.net/
>>
>>26793214
Not showing the other charts it says you're probably not lying, consistent in your answers, and not showing any typical mental illnesses. Although you could be drug dependent, prone to violence and other factors.
>>
Bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.