[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: index.jpg (6 KB, 275x183)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
So, the Plasma Apocalypse is on its way

But dont worry, Elon Musk is giving TWO of you lucky plebs a chance to join him and the cream of the crop in their grand exit strategy

So as the forests burn and the ocean drowns entire continents, you could be on your very own first class rocketship to the newly constructed utopia cities on Mars prime

There you will have access to age reversal technology, teleportation devices, holodecks and various other sci fi goodies built with the tax dollars of earths ex population RIP

So dont be looser whos about to be burned alive or drowned with his family and buy your ticket TODAY. Say fuck you to mankind and take your rightful place among the Gods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYEgYVyBDuM&ab_channel=folsom90
>>
File: cybertruck-718x523.png (117 KB, 718x523)
117 KB
117 KB PNG
i will probably die a horrible death here on earth

but im glad that our species lives on through the exodus of our brightest minds
>>
>>26790768

how much are the tickets and where can i buy them ?
>>
>>26790876

ther r no tickets dumbas. Elon is mking fun of us
>>
>>26790899
Yep basically he is going to become a member of the 100+ billionaire club by trolling us.
>>
elon is a massive shitposter. he seems like the type of guy who would have posted on /b/ back in 2007 until moving on with his life, but somehow kept clinging to the autism this place gave him
>>
>>26791690
He has and still does post here silly. Lots of famous people post around here or used to before it turned to a data collection cesspool.

Fuck moot and hiro.
>>
>>26791690
Lmao
>>
>>26790768
uhm, sweety, the plasma apocalypse only works with a flat earth. ergo there is no mars. but there is probably more land then worldmaps show
>>
>>26790844
I legit want a Cyber Truck
>>
File: 1599143712470.jpg (58 KB, 425x372)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>26790844
>some incest kike
>brightest minds
>>
>>26790844
>our brightest minds
You think the ruling elite are humanities brightest minds?
>>
>>26790768
>26790768
whys everyone’s still so enamored by Elon musk the point of suspension of all disbelief whenever he says whatever bullshit that comes to his mind.

It’s the epitome of all ‘I fucking love science’ soiboi mouth gaping faggotry.

Yes, Elon has done some good but mostly has just talked about shit he ‘would’ or ‘will’ or ‘wants/wanted’ to do its bullshit and he’s clearly a minor autist
>>
>>26790768

dibs
>>
>>26791888
but why would they draw it from the sinks perspective. fuck your corner
>>
>>26790768
Elon if you're reading this, how can I assuredly get hired at one of your companies
>>
>>26790768
>implying desolate Mars will be more habitable than toasty, wet hot Earth
>>
>>26790768
Yer gonna need a janitor that can do small engine repair up there, pal. Want my other resume?
>>
>>26793347
Jews do have on average fairly high IQs. That's not the issue with them. The issue is that they're devoid of empathy and completely insane.
>>
>>26794629

ever heard of an anal prolapse ?
>>
without the companies they own the world would literally cease to function

therefore they get the last parachutes u idiot
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 209x241)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>26793386

everyone knows who the greatest minds are anon.
>>
>>26790768
Love elo
>>
instead of selling the tickets why not hide them in the gloveboxs of new Tesla cars. This way whoever buys a Tesla has a chance of finding one
>>
this girl works with grimes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9eVrXLRgUQ
>>
He's just a fascist. The left let itself get shredded in defense of abusers rather than holding fast to human dignity and voluntary order. That let fascists rise to power. The result sucks. Not surprising.

This guy's a nihilist who shouldn't breed. I never should've encountered him in any way, but somehow... tch. Nobody here would believe the connection anyways.

Suffice to say he's a stalking antireciprocal who lacks respect for the law yet expects more compassionate people to be obediently loyal to him.

I don't even think he hates me, but he had no legitimate business having ever learned who I am.
>>
>>26795042

imagine being stuck on a rocketship with that asshole
>>
>>26790768
Delusional is putting it mild. Even if "space" is truly what we have been taught in academia, venturing out would be a guaranteed death sentence. Solar flares, radiation, gravity wells, black holes, the risk that you encounter hostile life, the list goes on. When we dare to start space exploration, many ships will never return. Think back 400years ago, when people set sail to explore Earth. Sure you hear of Columbus, Cortez, Ponce de Leon, etc. Because those were the ones that made it. For everyone that made it I would fancy a guess that ten of them didn't. Rickety wooden ships crossing oceans that were wind powdered, GTFO.
>>
anyone ever notice the Irony of this guy selling environmental alternatives to petrol and then promoting large scale space travel in vehicles that run on fucking ROCKET FUEL
>>
>>26796431

i think hes trolling
>>
>>26796346
Please elaborate. Find this post intriguing
>>
ELON MUSK ANAL PROLAPSE TICKET RAFFLE
>>
>>26796497

Plasma Apocalypse is kind of like an anal prolapse when you think about it. It is urfs prolapse
>>
>>26796431
always wondered this. Why Telsa doesnt have electric powered rockets ? like ion propulsion ?
>>
>>26796789

because space isnt real
>>
DON'T
GET ON
THE SHIPS
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 248x203)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>26796982

why not anon >?
>>
make homage to Musk

he hath the power to deliver us from damnation
>>
>>26797021
Why did the Wachoski choose "Jupiter ascending" for the name of their movie about Alien Abduction and human harvesting?

What happens in Revelation shortly after the woman crowned with 12 stars gives birth to God = Deus = Zeus = Jupiter?
>>
File: 20201122_022626.jpg (798 KB, 720x1380)
798 KB
798 KB JPG
>>26790768
>>
>>26790844
Op believing in plasma apocalypse and outer-space travel at the same time.
>elon
>brightest minds
>>
Look people we are still smart famous and powerful, nothing is lost we have as much power and influence as I first got here and crap those were the days
>>
File: Shame gong yuusirs.png (538 KB, 1173x631)
538 KB
538 KB PNG
>>26790768
Example Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4NdRXtdLFc
>>
>>26797056
>>
File: 2016-11-25-image-4~2.jpg (115 KB, 518x550)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>26791843
>>
File: 1606000633221~2.jpg (10 KB, 171x183)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
https://youtu.be/taupuK6oND4
>>
>>26797451

The meek will inherent the earth. Place your trust in Christ and whatever you do, do not be duped into the psyops they will use to make people kill eachother. Be wise as a serpent but gentle as a dove. Guard your humanity and tenderness of heart. Forgive those how have wronged you, be grateful for what you have and share your joy with those around you

This is your ticket to paradise
>>
>>26796386

>win ticket to escape hell on earth cataclysm
>board first class tesla rocketship, feeling good
>get comfy, takeoff begins. entering low urf orbit
>android waitress offers champagne
>can hear loud overopinionated guy talking nonsense the in next row
>is Neil De Grass Tyson
>shit, let me off. Someone give me a parachute
>its too late sir we are past orbit
>entire rocket starts to panic
>he just wont stfu
>shouting as if we cant hear him
>is he on coke ?
>blabbering nonsense nobody cares
>thats it...emergency ejection
>begin to freeze instantaneously in the vacuum
>>
>>26797717

and please, stop wasting your time with this demonology nonsense. Most of you are only LARPing thank God. The arts you aspire to involve yourself with lead to death and those born into that world suffer tremendously.

Come to Christ upon his fiery return and see life eternal. The truth is not occulted and it never has been, it is simple and revealed to children. Humble yourself, clean yourself through the confession of sin and trust in Christ alone.
>>
>>26794708
IQ matters when talking about jews but not Africans.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>26796399
>Be afraid of space, goy, it would never work out!
>Be afraid of everything and buy this useless thing to fill the void
We are not descended from fearful, men, schlomo. We are a proud people of conquerors and frontiersmen.
>>
>>26797835
You could call him a nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYw_So8D_A8

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.