[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3rdeye.jpg (960 KB, 2048x1536)
960 KB
960 KB JPG
You know that trick where, with your eyes closed, you can hold your finger just a cm or two from between your eyebrows, and feel a weird sensation? I figured out how to reproduce the sensation just by focusing on that spot on my lower forehead.
Now it sorta "buzzes" even more intensely whenever I think about it much. Is this the "third eye"? Is it my pineal gland? what the fuck is going on? can this be used for something? I don't gain any new awareness as far as I can tell.
>>
>>26788469
https://ultraculture.org/blog/2015/11/13/psychonaut-field-manual/ read this
>>
>>26788606
Looks like a good read sound as a pound anon
>>
>>26788766
Pound ur mum
>>
>>26788776
Sound as a bell
>>
>>26788776
I'm so sorry that your a neeger neegoid nigaro man
>>
You mamma is dead/dying haha I'd love to have sniff of her dead/dying pussy mmm
>>
>>26788873
based
>>
>>26788862
>Liking milfs makes you a nigger?
How do i know you are a faggot zoomer?
>>
this thread derailed quickly, good work shills
>>
>>26788469
I never thought to do that so I tried but, but my third eye is already partially open at the moment and I could feel that energy almost right away. How have I never thought to try this...

>>26788606
I love the part about imagining that your third eye is a mouth and to breathe in and out of that mouth whilst you meditate. Never thought of it like that, this should really help. Thanks for the info man
>>
>>26788957
Why do you talk like that...? You're trying far too hard
>>
>>26789070
Not very hard to call a spade a spade
>>
Hmm. I sometimes rub my forehead where my third eye is, and it tingles.

I had acupressure done on me, and the woman rubbed my third eye, and it tingled very intensely.
>>
>>26788469
>Is this the "third eye"? Is it my pineal gland?
They are equivalent. The non-physical third eye (chakra) is the physical pineal gland melatonin / circadian rhythm regulator.
>>
>>26788469
Did you see the donut? If not you did it wrong anon.
>>
Best trick is move your eyes side to side, do you feel your third moving with your other eyes?
>>
>>26788606
the further I go the more of a larp it looks like.
>>
File: 1600801864226.gif (33 KB, 335x510)
33 KB
33 KB GIF
>>26788469
really good stuff, the more you get into it the more things you can do on demand. Cost of entry is high but once you're subscribed, you're always a member
>>
>>26788469
You're accidentally touching your unibrow hairs.
>>
>>26788469
>>
>>26792538
Lo, and the lord said:
>let the third eye actually be cannabis
>it.. heheeeh.. it was the cannabis eye this whole time
>>
me too just by will but I cant do it anywhere else not even in other chakras
>>
>>26792593
could be a posture issue, how's your back? When I fixed my posture I started getting it all through my spine, starting in lumbar region
>>
>>26788469
Your third eye is still waking up, the abilities come slowly and then at once.
>>
>>26791663
Tried this, I feel "something", don't know how to explain it.
>>
>>26788469
Did you try the gateway experience program? When I tried it I felt a very strong pressure on the "third eye zone"
>>
File: ENT_sinuses.gif (40 KB, 595x358)
40 KB
40 KB GIF
>>26793164
if you're into gateway, try expanding that third eye zone awareness into your facial sinuses, it can really give a different meaning to headspace
>>
>>26788469
>I don't gain any new awareness as far as I can tell.
and yet you are aware of a new sensation
>>
>>26793401
high IQ post; it's like a how a baby is aware of their legs before they know how to walk
>>
>>26788469
I do something similar but focus about 1-2 inches behind my forehead. Have seen very intense flashing white light while doing this.
>>
>>26788469
One good way to help the third eye to open fast is giving it purple energy. Imagine that your breath goes trough the third eye, breath in this energy.
>>
>>26788469
Just hold it for a while and then practice that daily, you'll see.
>>
>>26789070
>I'm so sorry that your a neeger neegoid nigaro man
>Why do you talk like that...? You're trying far too hard
>>
I'm trying to focus on my taint chakra but I just don't feel anything there. I've tried focusing on it for 30 minutes but nothing. Finger to the forehead trick that OP mentioned works on me most of the times. What could I be doing wrong with my taint chakra?
>>
File: evolve.jpg (94 KB, 720x676)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>26792406
Invisible touch is about magnetism & fluid
Your body is more than flesh and you need to master it
https://youtu.be/DPeSf5tkbKo
>>
I have always felt that sensation on my forehead and can start and stop it at command. Expand and move it. Neat stuff.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.