[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: They Live Glass.jpg (46 KB, 500x500)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
So Ive always been interested in John Carpenter's They Live movie of which the director and the main actor said its not a film but a documentary. Ive looked allot into finding the glasses but to no avail, the movie hints at some point at calling them Hoffman Lenses, so I gave up thinking its just a reference to LSD.

Then today I was scrolling TikTok and ran into a guy saying the glasses were real, being made by a man called Walter J Kilner using a chemical called Dicyanin which turns out to be highly illegal even tho its not a drug of any kind.

Tiktok video uploaded here: https://streamable.com/pl6mal

The Tiktok also mentioned it was made by someone else in the 80's who ended up dissapearing but I couldnt make out the name. I wrote it down as Tom "Bochan" Arnold, im looking for any anons who know the correct spelling and what im talking about.

I found these two videos on the subject to get you into the rabbit hole:
REAL-LIFE "THEY LIVE" GLASSES, Spectroscopy and the Occult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RMgOTJICNw
Dicyanin Goggles - /x/ Files
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYmW4AVZVRU
I tried darknetmarketplace.onion to see if maybe dicyanin was on it, it wasnt ofcourse, hoping to find it still somewhere else.

Please share ANY info you guys have.
>>
last time this was brought up someone said they knew a chemist who tried to get it.
Had clearance to get LSD precursors but still was denied Dicyanin.
>>
Red thermal vision is more effective.
>>
But, much more dangerous.
They know when you can see them.
>>
Red nightvision, sorry.
Not thermal.
>>
File: 1446242918136.jpg (9 KB, 255x198)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>26779267
Alrighty,

Prana View 2 Glasses

This should give you something to find and how to make them.
>>
The name you are talking about is Tom Beauchamp Arnold
>>
We MUST destroy the signal!
>>
>>26779530
>>
>>26779267
Ah ye I've read about this before. Kinda lousy you heard about it on tiktok but hey, at least you got the lead, thats better than nothing.
Whats making me scratch my head is that on the previous threads about this subject there was a mention of a higher-end (altough easier to get, you just buy it and get it cut) alternative was some kind of gemstone.
Now I've looked everywhere even on some old archived threads and I can't seem to find any mention of it, so far if my memory doesn't fail on me I THINK it was blue quartz, which is pretty rare and therefore pretty expensive. Even more so considering you need a high end quartz chunk so that it is not smoky or cloudy but clear enough so that you can see through-and use it as glasses. Anyone that knows the smallest bit about jewelry knows this specifically means a way higher price (again, considering blue quartz is already rare so on top of that a good enough blue quartz to use as a lens is even rarer=expensivestest)

If anyone finds any mention on the gem I'm talking about, with references about this whole aura glass thing, letme know bc I might be wrong it might no be blue quartz.
>>
>>26779267
Ah, yes, everytime I wanna learn about science and develooment of the human race, I go to tiktok
I mean, if you can't trust a bunch of children embarrassing themselves for likes and internet fame, who can you trust?
>>
>>26780236
Fuck off glow nigger
>>
File: PRANAVISION.jpg (17 KB, 669x362)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
OP here, why does it matter ive found it on Tiktok lol, Ive been on it for 3 days now just checking it out. What I like is that you have chance encounters, something that interests me crossed my path so I checked it out.

I found this website that is apperantly selling them.. When I have the funds im gonna try to order a pair.

https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/en/search/?query=prana+vision&sort=stock&order=asc
>>
This link has a ton of info on it, it also details Tom Beauchamp Arnold going missing after reinventing these glasses as the Prana Vision 2
>>
>>26780451
Link: http://soundofstars.org/auragoggles.htm
>>
>>26779267
A professor n San Diego has the lens on a camera. Been taking aura photos since before 2008
>>
>>26779267
It's about chinese spies in the media selling cheap products to fund the gulags.
>>
>>26780528
Sauce?
>>26780538
Bot? WTF does that have to do with aura glasses?
>>
File: 1605828194575.jpg (30 KB, 429x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>26779267
>>26780401
It's probably a scam, and you should hope it is since that chemical is super illegal.
Glowies, just so we're clear, I've posted in this thread but I have no interest in making the goggles, OK?
>>
>>26780656
>Glowies
Being afraid of them is giving them power.
>>
I remember someone mentioned in past rhread that IF goggles are like supercheap knockoff alternative for prana goggles and lets you spot reptilians. Also wondering what can you see with real prana vision
>>
>>26779267
In 2010, very briefly the public was able to buy Dicyanin Dye but was quickly banned once again. When a government chemist was asked to see just how classified the dye was, the chemist found out that the company that creates the dye assigns a special code to its customers.

The chemist also found out that his security code allowed him to buy all the LSD, Heroine and Cocaine he wanted but wasn’t high enough in clearance to request ‘Dicyanin Dye’.

Glowies this is above even your clearance level, just leave me alone
>>
>>26779427
Can someone post the screencap or give details on how red night visiom was discontinued in vietnam because it started making soldiers see terrible things and go crazy?
>>
>>26779267
total bullshit, absolutely
>>
>>26780451
this guy has them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXBSgmAO6tM
>>
>>26780821
He sure wouldve been high enough after consuming all these drugs amirite
>>
>>26781099
Uninspiring glowing going on here
>>
>>26780656
dont be such a wimpering bitch
>>
Looking for dat Dicyanin? I got da gooooddd shit nigga, holla at cha boy
>>
Not only is it toxic and difficult to synthesize, there’s literally no proof that it works. Make at your own risk tho.
>>
Do not explore this topic.
>>
>>26783570
Oh my god, you’re so quirky! You’re so cool, pretending like this is esoteric knowledge and subversively encouraging it despite the fact that it’s poisonous to make and have yet to be proven to do Jack shit
>>
File: Concerned.jpg (59 KB, 587x645)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>26780945
this
>>
>>26783532
It is not toxic. Even if it were that is a weak excuse to ban it. Bleach is a dollar a litre and highly toxic.
>>
>>26783862
Where’s the proof that it’s illegal? Where has the US government declared this.
>>
>>26779291
What molecular structure are we talking about? Can somebody draw it ?
>>
>>26779267
https://www.fishersci.com/shop/products/dicyanine-a-98-acros-organics-2/AC407050010
Lol found it. One of you anons beed to synthesize it or buy it
>>
>>26783955
It says they have discontinued manufacture.
>>26783906
How the fuck would i know? I was addressing the misleading post saying it was toxic.
With all the conspiracies surrounding dicyanin there is a market for it. So why is no one selling it?
>>
>>26783955
It says it’s a green crystalline substance dumbass
>>
Not clicking anything or googling anything either but it sounds like those x ray glasses they sold in comic books. They live glasses clearly aren't a real thing.
<edit> I did click that link it looks kinda scammy. There is no such thing as an aura. Be careful shelling out 300 cash for this shit.
>>
Dont post and you'll be fine
Cant post link, says its spam so just look at pic for address
>>
>>26779267
Paracetamol is a coal-tar derivative huh.
>>
Bump
>>
Do the impossible. See the invisible. Row row fight thr the powah
>>
File: 2346754.jpg (235 KB, 512x610)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>26784286

I think I'm gonna let you guys handle this one. In the off chance that you know, putting strange shit in my eyes does something to them.
>>
>>26780401
Can't export them to the US, EU or AUS due to "military technology" laws
>>
>>2678452
Dont put it in your eyes, put it between two panes of glass
>>
Powerful oldfag found:
http://www.rexresearch.com/1index.htm
>>
>>26779267
That name you miss heard is “tom beauchamp Arnold”. If you google ““tom beauchamp Arnold glasses” there are results. One of them is this page with more info:

http://soundofstars.org/auragoggles.htm
>>
>>26779267
It is illegal, because you can see the aliens with these glasses.

But you can replicate the effect by making these glasses with colouring tint and gel filters stuck on the lenses.

Use swimming goggles for this, as the sides will have to be covered as well or wrap around glasses.

cobalt blue and magenta colour should be used. Any bigger optician that has a lab on its site can do this for you.

Go to the nearest big city. Ask around at the opticians which optician has a lab on its site that does tinting. Go there and tell them that you always wanted to have these glasses because you have this kind of taste in fashion. They can make the lenses in on hour. Go for 80% darkness with the colour or more.
>>
>>26784363
Gummy bears are made of petrochemicals, 4 times distilled. It's like petrol gummies. They told me at a BP Oil recruitment event.
>>
>>26785545
If these beings can sense that you have spotted them, then it is probably not safe.
>>
>>26780401
>https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/en/search/?query=prana+vision&sort=stock&order=asc

If I could afford these I would buy them. Will you post a youtube video about them?
>>
>>26780656
Wtf is a glowie? Haha sounds like some bitch ass pussy
>>
>>26780773
No. Them having power is what’s giving them power
>>
>>26780945
https://youtu.be/pRefoI5vDWI?t=2913
>>
>>26781099
Stop using the Lord's name in vain. Stop this tripfaggery. Stop mocking the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord's. You are not Jesus Christ.
>>
>>26785693
That's not how power works. Power works by people respecting it. Give that up and the power is gone.
>>
>>26786469
yeah or force them into submission. or blackmail, or lies, or fear.
>>
>>26785779
so the docu is saying that the ueber-aliens, the annunaki helped the nazis, and because why didnt they win?

Because this space traveling ueberaliens coudnt outclass a propeller airplain cause? reasons? or was it cause god helped the alliance?
>>
they are called "hoffman lenses" in a tip of the hat to writer michael a hoffman.

https://youtu.be/eNMYFlhSiWI
>>
>>26786928
The Nazis didn't lose; they just relocated. Now the aliens they were in contact with run the USA. Paperclip becomes quite interesting when you view it through this angle. Very few things that the public thinks are true actually are.
>>
>>26779267
>>26779291
>>26780401
You get the same results with cat fetus ashes according to the magic Jews.

>In order to see demons, one should burn the fetus of a black cat, which must be the eldest female off-spring of a black cat that is also the eldest female offspring of a black cat, and sprinkle the ashes on one's eyes (Ber. 6a)

Now instead of putting the cat fetus ashes directly in your eyeholes maybe infuse them into eye lenses?

I had a similar idea to infuse cat fetus ashes into a black mirror but that is just crazy.
>>
>>26780215
skimming pages online saw reference to a group of people cutting stones at a special angle. didnt save the page or think anything of it tho
>>
Does anyone know where one can procure working red nightvision goggles?
>>
File: 1528226455813.jpg (51 KB, 480x480)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>26785545
Cobalt and magenta in one lense each or both colors in both lenses??
>>
the reason that they made the chemical illegal was probly because it got you high or something
>>
File: 21658468465484.jpg (37 KB, 373x521)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>26787459
That's probably why witches always have black cats amirite? Cuz they have to watch after multiple generations of cats to get the right one. Sounds like Pokemon breeding grind to me.
>>
>>26788816
Do you just say whatever comes to mind after reading the title or something. If you read the thread it states it is not a drug, it doesnt get you high.
>>
So what if we just focus on blocking out the spectrum of light that the dicyanin is filtering?

Here's an old video on how to make infrared goggles for $10. It's basically the same idea, blocking out the visible spectrum to see the near infrared. May need to experiment and find the right color combination to have the same effect as the aura glasses, but I don't see why this wouldn't be a viable option.
>>
>>26789020
Forgot link.

https://youtu.be/H2-nP2xl9Zg
>>
>>26788953
But, like, what if it DID get you high? Did you think of that?
>>
>>26784189
>there is no such thing as an aura

lol you are an npc
>>
File: 1534543456546.jpg (218 KB, 1500x1125)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>
>>26787329
>aliens
there are no aliens
those are avatars for demons/fallen angels
>>
>>26788847
It's an exsert from the Jewish holy magic book the Talmud
>>
>>26789020
I think the point is the block out the full spectrum of light except for Aura light
>>
If you had the opportunity to ask Mr. Arnold some questions what would you ask him?
>>
>>26780945
bumping for this
>>
So who's going to buy some of these magic glasses?
>>
File: 1376623419757.jpg (9 KB, 240x367)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
So what, is anyone actually going to move forward with any of things mentioned in this thread or are we all just jerking each other off?
>>
File: bluesun_soho_big.jpg (73 KB, 1024x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>26780401
>>26780451
>>26783862
>>26792424
The reason Dicyanin is illegal is it can be used to make Dicyanoacetylene aka rocket fuel. Which when burned produces a flame that is 6000° K, which is hotter than the sun.
>>
>>26789775
And what about demons and fallen angels being avatars for aliens, dumbo?
>>
File: 1602015535312.webm (1.88 MB, 884x492)
1.88 MB
1.88 MB WEBM
>>26779267
NIGGERS
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzeKOKxxT2k
>https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/hubble-captures-vivid-auroras-in-jupiter-s-atmosphere
>http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu//full/1918ApJ....47....1M/0000006.000.html
>>
>>26784533
Canada, then smuggle them in in Minecraft
>>
>>26792732
saturn is full of kikes
>>
>>26779267
>>26779291
>>26780215
>>26780783
>>26780821
>>26783478
>>26783532
>>26783906
>>26792424
The newer aura goggles made by Arnold were not made with Dicyanin A. A newer dye was found that was more effective. The new dye that was used was Pinacyanol Bromide as it is more stable and more effective than Dicyanin A.

The Pinacyanol Bromide is combined with Methanol as its solvent.
>>
File: 7.jpg (114 KB, 600x778)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>>26780401
No Dicyanin in these

""All independent aura researchers are advised to read his works. To create a chemical screen for seeing the aura, J. Kilner used the substance Dicyanin, a chemical dye that absorbs a certain part of the light spectrum.

In practice, it was revealed that only a strictly defined frequency range is able to tune the eye and reconfigure the human brain to see the subtle world and human aura.

But dicyanine has several significant drawbacks, such as: burnout over time, eye safety during prolonged use of glasses, significant blackout, which greatly limits the conditions for using glasses.""
>>
>>26792980
Also Dicyanin were the brand name for the dye. It’s actual chemical name is Dicyanin A.
>>
>>26793004
https://pim-resources.coleparmer.com/sds/88845.pdf

This link says Dicyanin A is a green powder, not a blue liquid.
>>
File: f.png (22 KB, 684x577)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>26793135
Email / Phone number for company that used to produce Dicyanin if anyone's interested.
info@acros.com 18002276701
>>
>>26793135
It is a green powder. Once dissolved in a suitable solvent it then becomes the proper blue color.
>>
>>26793004
the actual name seems to be Dicyanine A, with an "E" at the end.
There's a LOT more info on this spelling.
>>
>>26793201
>>26793261
I am currently in the process of trying to contact Mr. Arnold. I have found a considerable amount of knowledge in this regard even including possible suppliers of Dicyanin A.
>>
>>26793261
And yes you are correct with it being Dicyanine A. I’ve found a possible 7 different suppliers.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaa.png (67 KB, 822x483)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
>>26793306
all the suppliers I found have it listed as "discontinued" haven't seen any confirmation of illegality.

Random info from possible chemist attached
>>
>>26793306
Actually perhaps even more suppliers. However I did mention earlier that there is an alternative due that can be used as well.

Pinacyanol Bromide has been claimed as a more stable by Tom Arnold. I’m trying to contact him as I would like question him on how he came to that conclusion.
>>
What's more likely: These chemicals allowing you to see auras and demons, or fumes from these chemicals getting in your eyes and causing hallucinations?
>>
>>26793410
Once properly synthesized it shouldn’t give off fumes. However from what I read they don’t exactly work like they do in the movie They Live. You are basically training your own eyes to see auras and energy, thinking of the glasses more like training wheels on a bike.
>>
>>26793480
>You are basically training your own eyes to see auras and energy, thinking of the glasses more like training wheels on a bike.
What if it's just an effect similar to that one pattern that if you stare at it you can end up seeing it in your vision for months at a time? What's the possibility you're just fucking up your eyes? Would it be possible for someone to test for that to make sure that's not what's happening?
>>
>>26793511
That could be possible, hence why I’m trying to contact the man himself. I believe I have found some of his contact information, if he is still alive this would be better then digging through almost 100 year old books.
>>
>>26793511
What pattern?
>>
>>26793574
I don't want to post an image of it directly here, but you can see it along with an explanation of how it works here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCollough_effect
>>
>>26792556
That's hot enough to melt steal beams... sounds like a streach, though. White phosphorus isnt that well regulated and it can burn through an engine block.
>>
>>26792556
Oh yeah? Even it true everyone who sniffed ones in the area of chemistry knows its bc.
We all know its bullshit. Every right minded terrorist can walk to the next flue station an pull of 50 liters of an combustive agent. An very effective one. Also i didnt know that you need 6000 degree to burn an human, or damage critical infrastructure.
No you are talking shit and you know it.

Also didnt the twin-towers melt down with commercial flue?!

Anyhow if you really need this temperatures you can work easy around that substance.

Also its very misleading to say its hotter then the sun if the sun is in fact surrounded by a very very dense atmosphere who has many million degrees.

You know its not a fluffy space gas who has no heat storage capacity, its most likely the most dense atmosphere in this solar system. Even more so a gas that dense on earth would appear to be already viscous.
>>
>>26779267
So does anyone here have a pair and can tell us what you've seen?
>>
>>26794010
They allow the wearer to differentiate between normal humans and people who aren't quite human.
>>
>>26794783
black people?
>>
>>26794783
That's cool anon, thanks! It's just like Bart vs the Space Mutants on SNES
>>
>>26794783
>source: my ass
Untill someone shows me a picture of what a "non human" looks through these lenses, I'm calling it a larp. It's just another way to scam people out of their money.
>>
>>26780945
literally stolen from jacob's ladder script
>>
>>26795709
It must be true then if they claim "it was just a movie story, bro."

What are red night vision lenses?
>>
File: reality.jpg (220 KB, 1421x682)
220 KB
220 KB JPG
>>26792556
BS Dicyanin is illegal because the deep state including the current one are run by these beings that you can see with these lenses.

Of course, they don't want you to see them, because then you would realise they are real. (demons, reptilians, archons).

Dicyanin was banned for this reason specifically. But there could be other ways of spotting these beings.

Some humans are capable of seeing auras without any glasses.
>>
>>26792584
What we refer to as aliens are demons/archons/fallen angels in reality.

'Aliens' are here to fool us into submission. Aliens are demons.
>>
File: christ.png (805 KB, 656x657)
805 KB
805 KB PNG
>>26792980
You can create a mix of this same spectrum filter in other ways as well.

Like tinting water and placing it between two glass lenses. You just have to experiment with the colours.

Various types of blue+red.

So with these glasses when you put them on, you can literally see demons=aliens around you, and those who are aliens disguised as humans. And more importantly, political leaders and elite that are not human.
>>
>>26779267
Before you get into demonspotting or alienspotting, it advised to become Christian.

These beings are scared of the name of Jes
>>
>>26796231
us. Imagine how they run away scared when you say exorcism spells on them.

It is better to become Christian first. As these beings can sense when you spot them, and they are likely to torment and attack you and your astral body immediately.
>>
>>26796237
Damn, that part about becoming Christian sounds pretty convenient. Where can I sign up? Also, how does being Christian aid me?
>>
File: Jesus I love you.jpg (73 KB, 1500x1000)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>26796306

We don't know why but aliens and demons run away scared when a human person says "Jesus Christ".

Abductees have confirmed it. The abduction stops as soon as the abductee says or thinks about Jesus.

Same with demons/archons/other interdimensional beings.

The biggest weapon is saying this: "In the name of Jesus Christ, I command you to leave my surrounding immediately forever."

You have to a believer for this to be efficient. But there were occasions when the abductee asked the 'alien' during abduction about Jesus Christ and what the aliens think of Jesus Christ, and after a short period of time when the aliens look uncomfortable they had to stop the abduction and put the human back safely.

Aliens are demons. They are pretending to be from outer space but they live underground on Earth. If you want to know how they got there, read the Book of Enoch. TLDR God threw these fallen ones that we call demons or aliens there after the satanic revolt in Heaven. They have been in the business of deceiving and corrupting humans ever since. Our past and present political systems are run by them, they are at the top.

Their next big deception will the second coming of Jesus Christ. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>26796226
Is this radio-Jesus?
>>
>>26787459
Jews do love ashes
>>
>>26779267
>the director and the main actor said its not a film but a documentary.

source on this quote? I've never heard of it but I've always told people it is a documentary and they laugh, I say no I'm serious and they give me the fluoride stare.
Also I get looked at by "them" with suspicious looks. They can tell I'm aware of them and not hooked into the hypnotic trance.
>>
>>26779267
>Dicyanin
Its a coal tar derivative why would synthesis be out of the question?
>>
>>26781217
serious question, though
how do /x/-types tell the difference between scams and legit shit?
normies have (((science))) and (((evidence))) and (((peer review))), how can esoteric delvers tell the difference between the real thing and a dude selling $200 welding goggles?
>>
>>26796695
It's a documentary in the sense that advertising and other media are culturally programming people to blindly consume for the benefit of the ruling class and the detriment of themselves, not in the sense that there are literal aliens or demons feeding off our consumption that you can see with magic glasses.
>>
Just a friendly warning. The moment thoose beeings know that you can see them you are litterly fucked. I would advise to put them somehow on a camera preferable a drone while you remain with a lot of distance in case they notice you.
>>
>>26780401
Could you get it dropshipped or something in russia then export it? Retarded question but theres got to be a way
>>
>>26792732
Also seen that in sky. Its probably the telescope seeing really small bright point.
If adjust zoom correctly its just a small briggt spot
>>
Bump this baby
>>
There must be some sort of chemical or supernatural difference between adults and children. Children can see monsters when they are very young, animals can also see things we can't. Before I could talk, I saw a cat-snake monster crawling up my mom trying to get me.
>>
>>26797766
>supernatural difference between adults and children.
This seems to be a general consensus. I mean, children are more energetically connected to the "before" than adults, and slowly lose this tether as they age into "society".

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.