[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: expy.jpg (20 KB, 300x408)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
I used a casual approach rather than the formalized prayers. I had two requests, and St. Expy came through on both in his own way. One was accomplished wonderfully, and the other would have had terrifying ends, should I have accepted his response as my answer.

So, thank you Saint Expedite for acting quickly!
>>
>>26479618
Based and Roman pilled.
>>
>>26479618
Is this Hunter?
>>
>>26479618
St. Expedite, pray for us!
>>
>>26481613
Yes
>>
>>26479618
St. Expedite please hear my prayer for a loving Japanese girl who truly loves me and wants to be with me
>>
how do I do this? I need help with a medical issue
>>
Man, my gran-grandma passed away just barely a couple days ago. She fought through cancer but she didn't put much effort into it at her 93s years on this homosexualized earth, she simply put up so we could say our farewells I guess. She had a portrait of St. Expedite on her room where she parted from us.

Please, St. Expedite, I know the bare minimun about you and have my own idological struggles with catholic church. But I do know she had faith in you, i know how much she prayed for my grandfather's wellbeing during the war, I know she was a very kind and loving soul for all her children. She did as best as she could to provide for her children. This is all why I ask from you on her behalf to watch over my grandfather, her son. To watch over my gran-grandfather whom is still somehow alive after all the struggles in his life. Take good care of him until God almighty decides it's time to reunite them.

Give them both all the strenght they need in their journey. For all I can't even support them and be there for them in these troubled times.

So be it as the almighty wishes.
>>
dear speedynigger, please expedite op's suicide thx
>>
Hope you made him a cake as thanks
>>
>>26482602
Pray legitimately in real life my friend, not here. Your grandma sounds like she was a wonderful woman, God bless her soul and may she rest in peace.
>>
>>26479618
Isn't he syncretized with Baron? You don't think that had anything to do with it?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.