[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bendrowne.jpg (149 KB, 1920x1080)
149 KB
149 KB JPG
Hey /x/ wondering if you have ever had any paranormal experiences while gaming? Or anything related thereof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OOGH9q_SwU
>>
grow up
>>
>>26479455
he says this on /x/...........................
>>
>>26479450
I remember the first time I played Fallout New Vegas I went inside the bar where there's a lady that wants her radio fixed and murdered everyone.
I vaguely remembered that there was the dynamite expert sitting outside and was wondering if the AI in this game was programmed so that if a murder was comitted near an area entrance the AI would figure it out and become hostile.
Well when I went outside I remember that for some reason after the next area loaded the dynamite expert was talking to me and his face was bugging out. At the moment I felt as if he was a ghost, a curse of some sorts judging me for my sin. It was so weird I noped the fuck out and closed the game inmediately.
I tried doing it again thinking it was just a bug bug I have never been able to reproduce it. Killing eveyrone inside the bar and the guy is just outside sitting on his ass doing nothing.
>>
>>26479450
i played amnesia...got spoopd.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (21 KB, 500x526)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>26479450
Closest to "scary" would be the time I tried out the Sonic CD message. That's really it.
>>
>>26479528
probably got patched
>>
As a kid I stayed up very late one night trying to beat mario 2. I fell asleep and when I woke in the morning I was on the credits screen I had beat the game and didn't remember a thing.

Spooky? Not really. Not yet.

I finally did beat the game awake once and the ending triggered a seizure. I think beating the first time in some sort of trance hipnotized me somewhat. The game is full of Masonic iconography. Really odd shit going on with this plumber.
>>
>>26479450
>>26479557
Gameboy Camera "Who are you running from?"
>>
>>26479557
Sonic CD message? What's that?
>>
>>26479591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idheGtky7os
>>
I saw a ghost on my xbox kinect.

AMA
>>
somebody said they fucked my mom on xbox live and 10 years later i found out it was my dad
>>
>>26479619
details?
>>
>>26479528
Pete
>>
File: callofthearcade.jpg (34 KB, 314x500)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
You might like this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KFP46ZM?notRedirectToSDP
>>
File: evildeadbartneder.png (974 KB, 1274x677)
974 KB
974 KB PNG
>Be like 9
>Playing Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick on PS2 at night
>Really easily scared
>Watching the opening cutscene
>Bartender gets possessed
>He pops out from behind the counter
>The instant he does the power goes out
>>
>>26480936
>2004, still 9 years old
>Great grandma dies, have to go to the funeral home, which is going to be an all-night deal
>I'm told that the place has a "kids' room" with a PS2 in a cabinet, and the staff said they'd unlock it so I can bring my own games
>I was a scaredy-cat and definitely didn't have any horror games, but I wanted to fit the "theme", so I brought one of those OPM discs with the Silent Hill 4 demo on it
>Only other kids in the room are two older kids I barely know, they're friendly but decline my request to play in shifts, I think they wanted to watch my reactions
>Getting real spooked
>It gets very late and they leave, it's just me now
>Shut off the game shortly after, I'd rather read than play a horror game alone-ish in a funeral home...
>Eventually have to go to the bathroom
>It's huge, at least to 9-year old me
>Start to wash my hands at the far end of the sink row
>The lights go out
>RED ALERT
>panic for a few seconds before seeing a sliver of light under the door
>sprint towards it and yank it open, and run back to the safety of the game room
>>
At the risk of sounding like a big pussy singleplayer minecraft freaks me out more than it should.
>>
>>26481803
That game is creepy as hell
>>
Ive played mage pnp rpg and it happened as a thuth
>>
File: Herobrine.jpg (303 KB, 852x1398)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>26481803
Yeah it's cliche, but I'm really intrigued by stuff like Herobrine. Even stuff like vid related is cool to me, even if it only exists to scare kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr3cE6OGuec
>>
I've told this before on here, but here's a minecraft story from like 9 years ago. I posted it to a forum at the time, which is why it's worded the way it is.

Anyways, just had kind of a creepy experience on the server.

I was mining at adminium when I decided to call it quits. I was lost, but I tunneled into another long, one block wide tunnel. I followed it forever, and it was weird because in some areas the walls and floor were made of obsidian. It went on forever to a dead end, at which point I stair-tunneled to the surface. I was in the middle of nowhere, so I walked in the direction I BELIEVED the town was in. Eventually I came to an area that had torches, there was some cobblestone and floating planks with a sign that said "Why are you following me? Stop." I could see through some chunk errors that there was a burning forest in the distance. When I came to it I lost connection.

Weird.
>>
>>26479450
Really? Wtf is this shit? This made me want to throw up.
>>
Does anyone know about that story of the guy who let his sister play Skyrim, and how she would observe NPCs in the game for a few days before figuring out their daily routine and murdering them when they went into an area alone?
>>
>>26481803
>>26483147
>>26483966
I have been trying to talk about something similar all day. I use the game as a sort of thinking temple, I have a world with a very large city I have built (survival) and almost "project" into the game while playing. When I log off I make sure to go into my house, dequip all armor, organize or put away my inventory, and hide in a corner so that I cant see anything when I log on again. I also make sure to remember where I logged off. Its very eery sometimes.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.