[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Recommended /div/ links and books:
https://pastebin.com/sAkg9cMz

>MEGA with Tarot Books:
https://mega.nz/folder/PEgVnTDL#EIpcjVJl9gPP1Lb8_eNWdg

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth's tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for posts to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Do not harass readers if your query is refused/skipped.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same query repeatedly and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion.
-Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.
>>
air query
general please!
>>
Air query
I have been single for a month now. How's my love life looking like for the rest of this year?
I'm a male
>>
>>26477610
i'm just a human being dude wtf
>>
Previous thread
>>26471119
>>26471119
>>26471119
>>
>>26477728
that person probably also believes in horoscopes, don't worry about them
>>
>I have been single for a month now
I have been single 27 years now
>>
>>26477728
Give me a burn mail
>>
>>26477741
Ah i see you're a man of degeneracy as well
>>
Air query

Is my family lying to me about some stuff from my childhood or am I a schizo and need treatment? Legit question. Please.
>>
>>26477741
I feel the loneliest right now, even before dating man
>>
File: FB_IMG_1598310938911.jpg (39 KB, 960x960)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
Air query
M, 22, Pisces
Am I gonna end up in jail?
>>
>>26477741
nice
>>26477781
fuck you normie
>>
trading
>>
>mfw people tell me these posts ain't spooky
DO YOU EVEN KNOW MY DAYJOB
BRO

https://youtu.be/gaFw7nmha0U
>>
>>26477860
Query?

Mine is: What does SB think about me?
>>
>>26477921
How does LM feel about me?

starting
>>
>>26477868
all you do is post lulsorandom pics and videos, what the fuck do you expect
>>
>>26477811
For what?
>>
Hi. So I got a question. I had a videocall class on Thursday and some of the girls were stunning. I'd love to have something going with at least one of them, but it seems impossible, since I dunno them and all our classes are in video/not physical. Can you read about it? If I'm going to have sex and/or a relationship with at least one of them that I thought were cute?
>>
>>26477968
Being too impulsive.
>>
>>26477936

I did a single card spread cause that's what felt best to me, but good lord look at what you got.
> Wheel of fortune
I guess its self explanatory enough but let me clarify for you. The card basically says that whatever bad may be the case with you now will change in the future. But you have to stay grounded, calm, content and collected for the positive manifestations to appear. The card also determines luck, so if you want LM to like you, then you giving him a few initial signals will definitely make him make a move. If this is not a relationship spread, then this reason probably means that LM thinks of you very highly.

I hope this resonates. Let me know if you want any further clarifications
>>
>>26477921
hanged man, ace of cups, six of pentacles

They think you have a tendency to get stuck in your head. That you overthink a lot of things. You also tend to be very very emotional. There is also a bit of clinginess and neediness they see in you.

Overall, they feel like you have to sort your thoughts out a little more because you are so lost all of the time, 7 of cups.
>>
>>26477811
>7 of swords
No, you won't
>>
>>26478015
cheers mate, I have bad impulse control, last night I stole a bottle and started shouting antisemitic stuff at my Jewish neighbors
>>
>>26478013
goddamn that was a pretty on-point read. Wanna exchange one more?
>>
Air or Trade

what would it be like if I became thor's friend, is it worth bothering?
>>
>>26478021
Maybe that's why you won't go, maybe some mental asylum or treatment before jail.
>>
File: 1603042430126.jpg (261 KB, 1080x773)
261 KB
261 KB JPG
aq

What happened that day between them?
>>
>>26478045
Bad friends bad behavior
>>
>>26478021
You don't go to jail for being rude
>>
>>26478086
you can go to jail for stealing and saying racist things to people
>>
21 Cancer Male=C
I have two questions:
1- I think in leave my job, cause I don´t know if they will pay me. I need money. Must I leave job?
2- I think in leave my feelings, I want a relationship with a Gemini girl= T, but she always behave like an idiot when I try anything with her. I feel confused cause in another read the cards said that I am very important in her life and happyness. What should I do with her? I feel so stuck now, I hate stay in chains with a person with her attitude; but, if it will be the destiny, I accept it.
>>
How far am I woth my road to success?
>>
>>26478093
>saying racist things
Jesus, I forgot muttmerica still exists
>>
>>26478095
1.8 of swords
10 of pentacles
7 of cups
Seems like your suspicious can be true anon, the payment won't be made or won't be enough, but seems like you need to end this stage, it is very adviceable to have some options before do it though. So start searching.

I have to go, but I will try to check your second query.
>>
File: MONARCHS-medium.jpg (1.53 MB, 1800x1800)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>26477968
>lulsorandom
turn down for what?
https://youtu.be/cisPsZHZyrE
>>
Trading
>>
>>26478153
I can trade, what's your query
>>
>>26478165
Is this person considering having romantic feelings, or is it nothing? Query?
>>
>>26478169
Do I have support from the world/god/whatever in pursuing this girl or am I alone?
Starting yourssssssss
>>
>>26478192
Starting
>>
>>26478192
>Knight of Pentacles, 7 of Wands, Devil, Queen of Swords

Anon, how significant is this girl to you? Because I feel very strange energy.
It's not that you don't have occult support, but this girl does not seem like she is meant for you. Bluntly put, she doesn't want you and you can get her but she would never really love you (4 of cups fell out) and this would not be a happy relationship, as she would regret being with you and only really consent to the relationship if she fears she has no one there to be with her, and she would feel miserable and alone with you. Be careful with what you wish for.
>>
trading
>>
>>26478242
query?
>>
>>26478169
>II of Wands, Page of Swords, Page of Pentacles, The Fool
Very clear spread, almost like a story
I'm guessing you're female and he's male but I can be wrong
For now they don't feel like they know you enough, they're trying to find out what sort of person you really are. Once they do, they'll gradually open up and allow themselves to fall in love with you. Overall they are very careful with this, they really don't want to be disappointed/betrayed again. Once it happens though, don't count on any passion from them, they are very controlling and methodical with their feelings.
Let me know if that seems right or not
>>
>>26478248
what will come of the panel I’m supposed to attend as a speaker? yours?
>>
>>26478254
why the hell i'm feeling so sad and what to do?

starting yours
>>
>>26478251
I am not really sure, it's the uncertainty with them that is killing me.
>>
>>26478265
aww me too friend, i feel the same way. starting yours
>>
air query
what's the outlook for my current day job?
>>
>>26478254
three of pentacles - the hierophant - ace of cups

things are looking great honestly, this all about educational and traditional values showing themselves and honestly, i cannot see anything but good things as the outcome of this m8. i could give some advice or deeper reading if things looked slightly worse but you see, everything just looks nice kek.
>>
Aq
Does she have feelings for me or did yesterday fuck it all up?
>>
Air query

Will my job situation improve? I am unhappy in my current job, will it get better?
>>
>>26478021
That's called doing your civic duty.
>>
>>26478265
six of coins eight of cups rx page of pentacles
You are giving too much to others, too much of your time emotion and resources. You have to walk away from a lot of people in your life, especially the ones that are draining you. Work on yourself and your skills, and you will be well, like the page.
>>
>>26478313
truth to be told, accurate as fuck. thanks for the reading anon.
>>
>>26478224
Ah shit, I guess I have to accept being a bad guy someday
It really sucks, I just want someone to feel loved around but life keeps putting me in these situations where there is no other way except hurt other people to get what I want
Guess we'll see, I hope I can make her feel not as bad
>>26478270
Well for now they are just getting to know you, but they definitely see you as someone they can be with
>>
>>26478304
I don't wanna go to jail, I no stranger to being locked up, but I'm a foreigner.
>>
>>26478282
ayy thank you m8, that’s good to hear >>26478323
the cards could be interpreted in a few ways but my intuition told me that you give too much. thank you for your feedback.
>>
File: YIFFY.jpg (818 KB, 1920x1080)
818 KB
818 KB JPG
>>26478224
>(4 of cups fell out)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uKXJ5gaenE
>>
File: div_PCP.jpg (56 KB, 522x915)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>26478313
>like the page.
>>26478265
https://youtu.be/EgBJmlPo8Xw
>>
AQ

What does k feel about me?
>>
Will a and s come back into my life soon? Thanks
>>
AQ
how will the rest of the year go for me?
i've encountered some setbacks and it's left me wondering if i should embrace the suck or look forward to better.
>>
>>26478095
2. 7 of pentacles
9 of swords
7 of swords
6 of swords
Seems like if you stay with T, you will be keep waiting for reach something with them, maybe even overthink too much or became a little anxious about this situation, seems like T is avoiding to have something, but eventually, even if you took this path of keep pursuing, you will move on at the end.

4 of wands
9 of cups
4 of swords
Seems like you should end this cycle with T, you need to gain your power and confidence again but leaving to rest or in pause this connection. That is what it is adviceable to do, but the final decission is yours. Good luck!
>>
Trading
>>
>>26478398
Ace of pentacles
3 of cups
9 of cups
K feels that you can offer them something stable, but seems like for the moment their feelings are more friendly than romantic, it is more casual, they can also feel too confident about you liking them, or they feel that you like them already.
>>
Am I a supernatural being?
>>
Trading
Any sort of advice or how things will go in general please. Alternative: If I continue to act selfishly, will I get punished even more?
>>
>>26478446
2 of wands
9 of cups
8 of cups
Maybe A and S won't come back soon, seems like they are dealing with other stuff in their life, one could be enjoying themselves and the other could be very focused in some situation. Maybe you can reach out to them this time.
>>
>>26478646
no, you're a kid
>>
File: 2020-10-18.png (6 KB, 415x211)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>ask what I need to know about today's events
>get Fortuna Major as both witnesses
WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
File: hellcard.png (508 KB, 627x468)
508 KB
508 KB PNG
>>26478660
>If I continue to act selfishly, will I get punished even more?
obviously
>>
>>26478631
Q?
>>
Trading
>>
>>26478752
Signs point to the opposite
>>
Hello /div/; AQ

Will I succeed in adopting a child in the future?
>>
AQ

Will she accept my offer today?
>>
AQ will I come out of this strong and confident?
>>
>>26477689
AQ M/Pisces/22
Is everything going to be okay? How do I move on from here? I feel like the purpose I have worked so hard to find has been destroyed in the last 7 months. What direction should I go?
>>
File: 1602950032628.jpg (39 KB, 500x420)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>26478646
duh. we all are. have a nice pic

Magican
7 of cups
7 of wands rx

ever heard of the law of attraction. you are strong in that power.
>>
AQ
M/aquarius/36
What's gonna happen with my business venture?
>>
>>26478660
Still trading this one
>>
>>26478892
Hey I’ll trade you
Mine is: will I finally move through this and come out strong and confident instead of a compulsively self-destructive mess?
>>
Any readers!
>>
Air query for anyone willing to do a read. And also a nice song as payment for your troubles ( https://youtu.be/pjeF8aiQgLU )

J(M)
Can you tell me what things in the future with D(F) look like?
Do we get together? Will we stay just friends? Is she the one I'll stay with for quite a while?
>>
>>26478639
Feel like there should be a way to pay readers for extra incentive... Should I contact K today to see if they would like to meet? Our last convo wasn't the greatest. They wanted space.
>>
>>26478930
Alright, I'm starting
>>
>>26478660
The hanged man, strength, 2 of wands, chariot, eight of pentacles

Something will change your perspective and motivate you to bottle up your impulses. It may be that a major loss of progress I indicated, you,l he faced with the decision of prioritizing your social status while having to undergo some kind of reform or loss of status in the workplace or some other institution, or lose your social status in order to try and rebuild your status elsewhere. You’ll basically be placing yourself under pressure to make difficult decisions, because you may not be able to resist boosting your social status at all costs, and that seems to be the biggest benefit of these actions, but it will have consequences, and if you don’t want to risk it all just for some fair weather friends, consider rethinking your actions.
>>
>>26479010
>progress I indicated, you,l he faced
progress is indicated, you’ll be faced
>>
>>26478930
>VI of Swords, Ace of Cups, Queen of Cups, Temperance
If you want to change, you need to change the scenery first. Start your life over, literally leave your house/city/country. I don't know your financial situation, but wherever you are, there's nothing for you here except pain. Once you leave, try to stay at peace. In time your toxic habits will disappear as there's nothing binding them to you. Also, along the way you're going to meet a girl you can feel safe with and who'll get you back up on your feet so to speak.
>>
>>26479010
This was a little bit of a confusing set of cards to try to Interpret to be honest with you, but I think you could read the hanged man as a literal suspension.
>>
>>26479045
I’m a straight girl
>>
>>26479059
I didn't mean it as a romantic relationship, could be just a friend
>>
File: animation.gif (439 KB, 1270x717)
439 KB
439 KB GIF
>>26479059
and I'm a blonde doctor.
>>
should I move to Florida and live with roommates?

female
>>
Trading
>>
>>26479162
query
>>
>>26479167
What will happen with me from today till the end of 2020?
Whats your query?
>>
>>26479176
same query, let me know when you start
>>
>>26479178
Starting now
>>
>>26478942
4 of swords
10 of cups
King of swords
Seems like the connection will reach an stagnate point, maybe it will be quite bored, I also see some kind of ending and detachment, cold energy.

6 of swords
6 of cups
5 of pentacles
I think no, seems like someone will move on in some time, seems like the person that will move on hasn't overcomed a past connection so at final that person will feel that they don't fit too well and maybe will come back to long this person of their past.

7 of wands
Queen of swords
3 of pentacles
No, either unfortunatly, they are differences that won't be tolerated by one party, could be you or them, and again the connection will become cold, there is another reason too, a third party, could be the one of the second reading, so the investment in friendship won't be that serious.

7 of pentacles
5 of swords
9 of swords
Mm together as a couple, no, but seems like you will be expecting something from D for a while, but this make cause you some internal conflicts and overthinking about what you have done wrong or why can't you get to have something with her.
>>
>>26478943
9 of swords
3 of swords
Ace of swords
No, it is better don't contact them, they can be quite harsh or very blunt, causing you some pain.

In the first reading I felt the need of telling you to be carefull, but I just limited to the reading itself, this person already knows you like them and there is no doble meaning in their actions from now on, so watch the red flags sooner than later.
>>
AQ

career general? never had a job and now i think im too far gone to have a normal life
>>
>>26479178
did I get tradecucked? its been over 20 mins
>>
File: 1528174199484.jpg (1.56 MB, 2000x2641)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB JPG
>>26479355
Some readers take longer but I can trade you instead, I need a love life general
>>
>>26479374
sure, can you tell me if ill still be with my gf next year?
starting yours now
>>
Aq
Am I gonna fuck her this week? She's gone super cold and I feel like it might not be worth my time putting up with it
>>
>>26479394
>The Star, Queen of Wands, V of Wands, The Magician
Looks like you will, though it may require some effort on your part. She's kind of a gold-digger and you're going to have some financial troubles. It's not like she's going to leave you if you fail, she'll just be slightly irritated. You can ensure your success with sigils/ceremonial magic if you're into that stuff but that might be just a projection on my part.
>>
>>26479322
>The Hierophant, Abundance reversed, Happiness
You'll have a conventional job that you will enjoy and will make you happy but won't pay well, just enough, maybe a teacher
>>
Air Query
How does K(F) feel about me and how is that going to shape our future interactions? TY to whoever reads ;’)
>>
>>26479374
magician, 8 pents reversed, page cups reversed, queen cups

you may use sigils to attract love which will somehow make you cut corners and you will end up in a relationship where you will be disappointed. despite you working a lot with your current feelings of wanting a gf, you will not manifest love at the level you'd like. its the price to pay for using sigils/energy work. we don't always get the things how we want them.
>>
Trading
>>
>>26479504
Ayy what info do you need for a read? I read the sticky but people here are just posting questions
Sorry if this post is retarded
>>
>>26478550
Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>26479499
6 of wands
5 of pentacles
6 of cups
Seems like K feels that you like them and they feel like a victory over you in that sense, quite overconfident, so be carefull of them trying to take advantage of this too much, hitherto K also feels like you and them don't fit too well but they feel is it a good idea to keep you around as an option, so maybe you can work from that start point and make yourself more noticeable at their eyes.

9 of swords
Ace of cups
7 of wands
2 of wands
Seems like the interactions will bring some anxiety to you, you need to be open that love is a risk and not all of your expectations will be fullfilled, you will develope some emotions for her, but there will defensiveness in their side and maybe them focusing elsewhere, and this could be the main reason that will bring that anxiety on you.

This is based on current energies and the most probably escenary, so you need to make actions to shift it and then we will see how this has changed, so if you want, just invest in them and let them get to know you more :). Good luck.
>>
Will people be able to see through j’s bull shit at work?
>>
>>26479686
Hi anon. Can you give me a reading please?

What do girls usually think about me? Especially the ones I met last week, what opinion do they hold of me?

Thanks!
>>
AQ
Will I ever get a job in software development?
>>
AQ: When am I getting my dick wet and eating some pussy?
>>
>>26479758
I need hmm your initial in this case anon :)
>>
air query: will she be ok?
>>
>>26479839
T, male
>>
>>26479876
Anne are you okay, are you okay Anne?
>>
>>26478864
No what is law of attraction?
>>
>>26479686
Hi, if you're up for another reading I'd really like to know about the situation between MS and her boyfriend. I know it's creepy to ask but it's been bugging me for quite a while and I'm losing sleep because of it. I can read for you too if you want
>>
>2 of swords, j of swords, 3 of swords, 7 of clubs, 6 of clubs
what does this mean?
>>
File: 1603049950367.jpg (224 KB, 1920x1080)
224 KB
224 KB JPG
>>26479963
your conscious, thoughts an imagination can effect the outside world. not bound to space and time. believe in your power fren.
>>
>>26479986
What's j of swords?
>>
trading
>>
>>26480022
query?
>>
>>26479945
who is Anne bro?
>>
>>26480019
jack of spades
>>
>>26480034
>Zoomer detected.
>>
>>26480031
will E and I make up soon? yours anon?
>>
>>26480038
No idea then, I don't use playing cards
>>
>>26480058
Thanks anyway
>>
>>26480047
are we destined to be together before graduation, despite the current dispute? let me know when you’re starting
>>
>>26479758
>>26479915
I am quite tired, if this doesn't resonates with you, don't take it and ask to a reader :)
3 of pentacles
4 of swords
10 of swords
Usually they perceive you as someone who they can trust, like a nice classmate or coworker, but it is a quite distant perception, also as someone who is passive in their approach to people, not too proactive and maybe even come as someone who sees going trough some losses, a sad and maybe tired vibe.

3 of swords
9 of swords
8 of swords
Hmm this girls you have met last week may perceive you as someone who has sad vibes again, a little nervous or anxious and quite limited in your interactions towards them.

If you are feeling quite down, I hope you can overcome this soon, sending all the good vibes.
>>
If anyone is up for a reading, i would very kindly appreciate it. :)
>>
>>26480134
Div's slow today anon, try during the week
>>
>>26479977
Thank you for the offer anon, but I am tired for now, I hope I can read for you in one of these days, sometimes I check the thread and do the air queries that have initials, because it helps me to connect to someone, so feel free to do it and probably I will make it :)
>>
>>26480148
But im desperate for one now. :'(
>>
>>26480047
you there?
>>
20 Gemini Female = H
There is a boy C, 24. Scorpio. I have always wanted a relationship with him, we were doing well until before his quarantine, however, I think I was wrong to treat him as a friend and tell him things that happen to me with other boys, he always pays attention to me and wants to go out with me to eat or others.
I have one question:
1. Should I see him again as someone I want a relationship with, or is he meant to be a friend?
>>
trading
>>
>>26480154
i can trade you
>>
What does the magician and 9 of cups mean anons?
>>
>>26478668
Well I did something and we fell out but I think we were all in the wrong. Like one didn’t have a reason to be mad at me as I never did anything to them and the other has wronged me but never admitted it. So I can’t reach out as I already tried that
>>
air query/trade
are we meant to be together next year despite the incident?
>>
AQ
what did my dream mean?
>>
Air Query
Is this a loyal relationship? Will he want to grow this into something bigger than now?
>>
>>26480079
King of wands
2 of swords
10 of pents
3 of pents

I think you can do it now.
>>
>>26480165
sorry I did it. if it's not go enough you can leave me.
>>
>>26478786
anyone?
>>
>>26480339
thank you friend, but your read is short and very inaccurate. thank you for your time
>>
>>26480351
King of cups, Hanged man, Ace of cups
>>
Aq

Will b accept payment for it?
>>
>>26479686
Sorry for the late response but I’m the first one, thank you for the read it’s immensely accurate to say the least! Yes I do like her, part of me sometimes just feels as if I like making myself available to her but definitely need to work on doing that in a lot more attractive way, thanks again anon!
>>
aq
We are making plans to go on a date. We've talked and even called eachother but never saw in person. Will she like me/be attracted me when we finally meet up in person or will it be a waste of time?
>>
Trading
>>
>>26480705
query?
>>
>>26480710
Will I ever get through this?
You?
>>
>>26480716
what’s P going to tell me tomorrow? let me know when you start
>>
>>26480732
Starting
>>
>>26480716
starting yours >>26480741
>>
>>26480716
these cards fell out:
ten of swords rx seven of cups six of wands
yes you will get though this, as a matter of fact you are starting to get through this right now, even if it doesn’t feel like it. Look out for new ideas and opportunities and in time, things will go well and you’ll be successful. Have an open mind and consider your choices and you will make it.
>>
>>26480732
Six of swords, the devil, king of swords, ten of swords, nine of wands

I think the cards might be reflecting my own emotions, so let me know if it makes any sense

I’m assuming this is a romantic relationships I’m going to read for it that way.
They might be sleeping with someone else. Or at least seeing someone else. They’re in the process of moving on from you, and they’re going to cut things off with you. Be prepared for them to be on defensive, they may know they’re doing something wrong but can’t admit to it.
>>
>>26480769
Thank you
>>
Do you guys take new readers practicing here? I used to do readings with stones about 4/5 years ago but haven’t really practiced any lithomancy in around 3 years minimum. I’d love to start practicing again and this feels like the right place to come back to and relearn in. Am thinking about learning runes instead of going back to my stones though. I never took to tarot but I still have a couple of my decks.
>>
>>26480233
Anyone?
>>
>>26480791

I wouldn't mind a reading if you want practice.

I have BS on my mind lately.
>>
>>26480791
Ya
>>
>>26480780
completely wrong, sorry friend this isn’t romantic
>>
>>26480803
>BS
Yeah me too lmao
>>
>>26480791
ALl reareader welcome.
If you're willing >>26480670
>>
>>26480819

Its the right time for overthinking things.
>>
>>26480818
Okay, I’ll reinterpret
>>
>>26480831
thank you
>>
>>26480802
A strong will of making something that makes you happy come true, maybe? Give some context
>>
>>26480818
I can’t really tell you like exactly what they’re going to say, obviously. I pulled a new set of cards

The fool, king of wands, the sun, ace of pentacles, four of swords

They might have gotten a new job? Sorry this is a really hard question to answer. Anyway, they hav good news about something, but it might possibly result in some distance being out in between the two of you.
>>
>>26480820
>>26480803
>>26480808
It’s 3am here so Im not gonna do them right now, sorry if that was unclear. I just meant to check. I’ll get my stones out tomorrow and do some warm up before I come back to the thread for readings. Sorry guys I just don’t want to rush into it and give you meaningless crap because I haven’t practiced in ages.
>>
>>26480882

Its all good, take your time. You're offering a service for free, its only fair to be the one setting the limits.
>>
>>26480853
this makes more sense i guess. thanks
>>
>>26480882
alright, mate. Get some sleep, nothing good comes from staying up late.
>>
>>26480893
>>26480899
Cheers guys, appreciate it.
>>
>>26480898
Sorry
>>
>>26480913
no worries, thank you
>>
Aq
Does Z Like Like me?
>>
Trading
>>
air query

will i be able to get the body i want?
>>
>>26480511
uh, what does it mean?
>>
>>26481058
query?
>>
>>26481111
checked
>>
>>26480851
I keep asking if I will date/marry the girl I like and those two have come up very frequently, along with temperence and and the four of pentacles.
>>
>>26481116
Will I ever feel like I have a family? Like will I ever have a real group of people I can depend on and be myself around someday?
>>
>>26481116
Yours?
>>
Air query:

It has been little over a year and I’m still not over E, I’ve no way to. I don’t have anyone outside my few friends speak to, I’ve deleted all social media and even still, I dream about them, and not a day goes by where I don’t think about them. Things aren’t getting better with time.

My query is that when will I get over them? Will there be someone else? Or will our paths cross again?

Thanks in advance if I don’t get the chance to thank you.
>>
>>26481155
what will this lawyer tell me tomorrow?
>>
>>26480382
sorry. I was in a bad state of mind.
>>
>>26481201
Can you rephrase the question? I just did a reading like that and it’s very hard to come up with anything that concrete. What are you looking to find out?
>>
>>26481214
will this be bad or good? how severe will the outcome be? does that help?
>>
>>26481141
I got Failure, Success and The Lovers. I think you have to be patient but you can accomplish it
>>
>>26481224
Yes, thank you. Starting
>>
>>26481111
checked but uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (sorry Im new)

Your hearts in the right place, but the universe seems to have other plans for you,

Think of it like "probably not, but then you go on to run a school where you see all the kids as your kids" kind of shit.
>>
>>26481208
happens to all of us np
>>
>>26481226
It makes sense, were both young, but she's still younger than me. I'll probably just have to wait.
>>
>>26481241
oh shit, fuck!!! and here I am thinking about going full major in pedagogy, guess it's the destiny; ty anon
>>
>>26481149
>>26481240
five of wands the emperor rx nine of cups rx
yes you will but you have to stop being so paranoid and closed off. This group of people may be closer than you think but you have to be more trusting in general, as you struggle to be yourself in general. Don’t always assume that people have the worst intentions. Be open and flexible and show yourself a little more and you will find your group, otherwise you’re blocking yourself.
>>
Trading multiple queries
Can trade with multiple anons
>>
>>26481269
Query?
>>
>>26481269
let’s dance. my query is this: how will my day with Z go? she’s a friend but maybe something else could happen. yours?
>>
>>26481111
It means that your emotions are going to hinder you from adopting. Likely because you will want to have your own kid and will have a change of heart.
>>
>>26481263
>>26481284
Np, and as the other anon pointed out, Ace of Cups could potentially be associated with just that (your own)
>>
>>26481269
What's my first job going to be?
>>
>>26481224
Page of wands, four of cups, knight of cups, the fool, knight of wands

Really, what you’re going to hear from this person isn’t going to satisfy you at all to begun with. The mood from four of cups is sort of like, “Really? That’s it?” Not necessarily bad, but underwhelming and disappointing. But what this person has in store, ultimately, is a way out, a way to put an end to this legal problem and finally resolve it. But it seems that that will require some sort of compromise on your end that’ll leave you feel unsatisfied with the cases but freer in your own life.
>>
Serious AQ

Is this my role now? Is this all it was?
I feel dead inside.
>>
>>26481282
My query is, what does Alexandra from tinder want or expect from me? Iv matched with her 5 times and every time i uninstall it she manages to find me and matches with me but she never talks.
Starting yours
>>
>>26481306
oh, I see. I would like to adopt even if I have a kid of my own tho, let's see what happens!
>>
>>26481275
Will I get to lewd St in a couple of weeks?
Whats your query
>>
>>26481311
good, that’s what i want. thank you.
>>
>>26481310
Are you a reader?
>>
>>26481333
starting yours, let me know when you’re starting mine
>>
>>26481341
Where will I be emotionally in six months?
Starting yours
>>
Trading
>>
>>26481370
query? mine is have I reached my lowest point this year yet?
>>
>>26481381
Ok working

Mine is
1. How are Ant feelings for me today (romantic interest). No future, just feelings.
2. If you want and I'll exchange you another query: What's going on between MPA and him?

Ty, starting.
>>
>>26481341
Strength, page of swords, the tower, six of swords, queen of swords

Some kind of communication breakdown;is going to happen. You’ll end up moving on possibly at their request. They’ll get very cold very quickly and push you away. Ultimately, it’s in their control what happens or doesn’t happen, and they might end up sending you packing, but to you it might be some relief.
>>
>>26481351
Yes
>>
File: images (5).jpg (12 KB, 201x251)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>what is the Gospel of Jesus Christ?
This is a basic preaching of the Gospel for your convenience. To start off, Jesus Christ came in the flesh.
>1 John 4:2 "Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:"
Coming as the last Adam(1 Corinthians 15:45-47; Romans 5:12-15)
Giving redemption through his blood(Ephesians 1:7)
>Hebrews 10:7-10 "Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
>Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
>Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
>By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."
As was prophesied by Isaiah of the Messiah that was to be rejected of his own people(Isaiah 53:3-5)
And in Psalms
>Psalm 22:16 "For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet."
So, Jesus Christ of Nazareth did fulfill scripture and did die and rose again. So that we can be saved through his blood by being baptized for the remission of sins through his name.
>Acts 2:38 "Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
>John 3:5 "Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

>How to be saved, according to the Bible
https://youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc
>What is the difference between a Catholic and a Christian?
https://youtu.be/gAybs86wtx0
>How can I say that Trinitarians are NOT Christians???
https://youtu.be/3egiBoEEBDc?list=PLxVnEO9z557hqyW3xRJ10r01vrOXZlwmF
http://swordofthevaliant.com/
>>
>>26481402
starting hours
>>
Air query
Can I get to where I want to by the end of this year? What stands in my way?
>>
>>26481402
queen of cups horizontal, ten of coins rx, four of cups rx
for some reason you make them want to withdraw, to focus on themselves. They seem hesitant or averse to you, or it’s possible they are not looking for anyone at the moment and they are just searching or working on themselves.
>>
>>26481282
knight pents, 7 swords, hierpphant reversed, star reversed

you will go meet Z while being very cautious and while you are with the will try to use mental strategies to get something out of her, however it won't really work out mainly because you will be getting bothered by your conscious, so you will be confused whether you are doing the right thing or not even if right now you are just hoping for things to align so you can make a move on Z.

let me know if this is accurate
>>
>>26481458
not really? i’m focused on catching up and seeing how she’s doing, we’ll see I suppose. thank you:
>>
>>26481381
Somehow I feel conected about this feeling of yours... Let's just act and wait for better things coming to our lifes dear.

Ok let's see:
>Have you reached your lowest point this year?
I think it's a yes
Ace of wands + 3 of cups

You're going to get into a better time, just don't get too anxious about it. You will be fine, you will be happy, and with friends.

Extra bonus: What do you have to keep in mind (some advice):
6 of cups + 4 of pentacles + 4 of cups
I think you have to remember who you were (where you were happy), what made you feel powerful, the owner of this world, stay true to your roots. Forget about possesive thoughts or apathy. You will be fine.

Do you have another query?
>>
>>26481450
I'm sorry I have a question haha
Is your reading the answer of my 1st or 2nd question? ty!
>>
File: 1564923355267.jpg (157 KB, 1440x1440)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
Air query
Can I get a reading on my love/career prospects? Because right now shit really doesn't look good at all lol
>>
>>26481488
the first one, friend. i’m sorry, i do have another query but i’m too tired to trade. hope i resonated.
>>
>>26481361
8 wands reversed, high priestess, queen cups, 8 cups reversed

you will be exhausted emotionally in six months you will then try to meditate which will lead you to spend time in introspective so you can find solutions even though right now you are refusing to give up.

let me know if this seems accurate
>>
>>26477689
Air Query
Am I ever going to find them? The person I'll marry? or will I die alone
>>
>>26481469
where's my reading!?!?
>>
>>26481501
Ok thanks! Hope my reading resonates with you!
>>
>>26481356
I did yours its here, >>26481458

where's mine?
>>
>>26481423
>Prudence inverted, Princess of Gold inverted, The Hanged Man inverted
No, you're being too greedy. There's not enough time, don't be arrogant
>The Hierophant, Ace of Cups inverted, Strife
Someone very knowledgeable stands in your way, they're gonna challenge you and you're gonna lose
>Do: The Arts inverted
Something is slowing you down, cut it out completely
>Don't: Prince of Cups
Don't try to do everything on you own, you need help for this
>>
>>26481502
This doesn’t make very much sense. But thank you
>>
>>26481539
Do you want to trade?
>>
>>26481469
>>26481469
>>26481469
this fucking homofaggot tradecucked me, I hope you choke on your next meal fucking dipshit
>>
>>26481526
terribly sorry friend. I’m afraid i’ve reshuffling already but the interpretation was that she simply wants to toy with you, using you as a benchmark or bottom limiter as to the guys she can pursue.
>>
>>26481411
Trinitatianism has never made sense, it is nicomedian dogma.
>>
>>26481553
Yes please, what's gonna be my first job?
>>
>>26481558
did yours, i’m sorry the flu is blurring my memory >>26481559
>>
>>26481561
Dont make Santa Clause have to beat some ass
>>
>>26481558
they did yours calm down sperg
>>
Hi there. I want to know about my father's health, specifically: how long does he have left? Please, do not sugarcoat the reading. I need to know.
>>
>>26481631
its not good to know, you might send them in an earlier than expected grave
>>
>>26481661
The man's in hospice for Christ's sakes. I'm not expediting anything. And this thread is for divination not judgement; kindly fuck off.
>>
>>26481562
Ok. Will I ever escape this cycle?
Starting yours
>>
>>26481691
this anon is right >>26481661
and show some respect as a querent. i was going to read you and had cards until I read your reply.
>>
>>26480044
its Annie
>>
Air Query
Any readers who are good with durations, how long do we have together?
>>
>>26481709
E
A
T

S
H
I
T
>>
>>26481631
I felt like crying while I was picking the cards
>The Hermit, Science, Corruption
>Happiness, Strength, Oppression
I think he's gonna stay for a bit longer than expected but it's gonna happen I'm sorry
>>
Air query. Is there an end to what I'm going through right now?
>>
>>26481745
>>
>>26481751
Thank you. No need to be sorry. This is what he wants. He held my hand, looked me in the eye and said, "I hope this goes quickly."
>>
>>26481562
Six of cups, ten of swords, the fool, eight of pentacles, six of wands

It’ll be something that gives you a lot of pride and independence that’s for sure. You’ll finally close the book on childhood and learn how to be your own person, it’ll be a very dignified job or at least you’ll find a lot of pride and dignity through work itself. Either way, it’ll be a really positive experience for you.
>>
File: 1603027146978.jpg (155 KB, 1203x722)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
air query
have they consulted with the supernatural in regards to me recently?
>>
air query
will I be stronger and more stable in a weeks time?
>>
>>26481698
>Power, The Fool, Ace of Wands, all inverted
I dont think it possible for anyone. The perspective is wrong, it's a very idealized thing you're trying to achieve, not real
>Do: The Hermit, The Death inverted
>Don't: Lust inverted, corruption inverted
Retreat and think about it again, you're going for an illusion that you really desire could happen but can't, you have to let go of that false expectation and try something different

>>26481795
Thank you, that's a great prospect, I'll keep working towards it
>>
>>26481800
>Disappointment inverted, The Moon, Defeat inverted
No, or they tried but it was a waste.
>>
>>26481752
Ten of Batons. Ten of Buckets. The Seer.

Tens in Tarot represent fruition and experience. There is an end. To reach it, rely on your strength and your connections (family of origin; chosen family). Don't forget to examine this thing you're going through. It looks like it might be helping you earn some experience points towards another level in Enlightenment.
>>
>>26481967
thank you, I'm glad but somehow disappointed too
>>
>>26482022
Thank you
>>
AQ
When I get rich soon, how do I temper myself so that I don't sperg out and ruin the bonds that truly lift and sustain me ?

28/m/aqua
>>
sun: cancer
moon: virgo
ascendant: gemini

i feel deep, but never tell. i meditate on them frequently, but rarely share. solving things in my head and then tucking away the answers in a secret place brings me satisfaction. im an expert in observing people, understanding certain aspects of them, but never letting that affect the way i treat them. and i treat most people the same.

query: theres a girl with a boyfriend overseas. she seems to like me. should i... do something? i can never decide by myself what are things i can do and shouldnt do. if its too complex and vague i just push it back and let the problem die. but i really am tired of jacking off.
>>
File: image0-35.jpg (62 KB, 640x489)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Someone mind helping me out here?

>>26481489
>>
>>26482183
be careful of a woman that seems way too into you.
>>
>>26482194
I never knew anyone like that, so I think I'm safe.
>>
aq
who is this girl represented by the high priestess?
>>
AQ

Will she accept the terms of the text?
>>
>>26482242
The girl that will give you a handjob
>>
>>26482132
What a weird spread. You have the seventh and eighth Sefirot in both the worlds of water (cups) and fire (wands) which by extension invokes the Tower arcana as it unites these nodes via the seventeenth path: Peh. Additionally in the two of swords is the element of air, combined with fire and water it creates earth, two absent presences that are only alluded to. What I see in 7 and 8 of cups is delusion and acceptance, delusion is the topic at hand however as it is the center card, in 7 wands I see decisiveness, conviction, within 8 is jealousy and ire. The 2 of swords signals the scales of principle to be off kilter, water and fire’s woeful mixture certainly contributes to this disturbance.
>>
Trading
>>
>>26482422
Hey anon can you give me a read please? What's the reason I stammer? Why do I feel so constricted all the time?
>>
>>26482456
Down. Query?
>>
AQ: why am i so ashamed of my own sexuality
>>
>>26482258
>seven of wands reversed
>queen of cups
>five of swords reversed
>knight of disks reversed
She's going to demand her own terms.
>>
>>26482474
What do I need to do to finish my video essay this week?

Yours?
>>
>>26482499
Okay starting yours.

My query: where will I be in 6 months' time? Will I have a job? What does my career look like?
>>
>>26482469
Might be an hour or so, I’m getting ready for work.
>>
AQ
Does K feel things for me? Or does he just think of me as a friend?
>>
>>26482521
>eight of disks
>two of swords reversed
>nine of swords
>queen of cups reversed
You will have a job that requires a lot of your own personal skill. However, you will butt heads with your boss and coworkers a lot to the point where things become stressful and problematic.
>>
>>26477689

Air Query,

Beloveds
>>
File: 1560725115160.jpg (89 KB, 649x1000)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
Anyone reading?
>>
>>26482499
So, interesting read.

I did a 2-card reading, one card for what the project is about and the other for what you should do. And respectively I got
> The High Priestess reversed, Four of Swords reversed.

It looks like it's a project that you've been dreading and don't really want to do. It might also be overwhelming. But you need to accept this, come to terms with it and not avoid it. You also need to stop being silent. Talk to yourself about your project, make a list, talk to some friends or family member what the project is about. It should help. The reverse Four of Swords recommends taking mental breaks, as this task could be taxing to you. So keep at it and you'll get it done! Good luck!
>>
>>26482581
It is overwhelming but it's something I really want to do and have to do, strike-when-the-iron-is-hot kind of thing.

I have been avoiding it just because I keep thinking I'm doing it wrong.

>Talk to yourself about your project, make a list, talk to some friends or family member what the project is about. It should help.

I've been talking to a friend of mine about it but they're not always consistent. We talk on Skype since they live in another state.

Much thanks.
>>
>>26482422
damn son Ill ruminate on this !
>>
>>26477739
Size is profane angle is divine retard
>>
Air Query, always appreciated!
I'm doing my best to be strong and heal but I still feel empty and depressed by the time night rolls around. Will anything positive come by soon? Thank you!
>>
Air Query
I write since much time ago, being english my secondary language. Should I involve it (english) in my writings? As a mixture or fully? Usually its full written in spanish

Im male
>>
Air query
What will my next job be like?
>>
trade anyone ?
>>
File: walking_with_you.jpg (86 KB, 720x539)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>26482823
https://youtu.be/lZHA8hyrTUQ
keep tellin' it
https://youtu.be/jESA8MLAuCw
> https://youtu.be/nNQynWyAxhE
https://youtu.be/dARAN1z2KqY
>>
anyone need help tonight?
>>
>>26483207
yes pls
>>
>>26483208
why she wants to meet today ? it is gnawing at my heart and stomach something special
>>
>>26483208
>>26483212
you're not giving off much of an energy pulse, favorite color?
>>
>>26483214
orange
thanks!
>>
>>26483216
four of cups, ace of pentacles, page of cups

hm, I think she wants to get some clarity on things between you two, start anew emotionally and get beyond some kind of disappointment.
I saw a flash of red twirling as a party dress too, if that means anything to you.
>>
>>26483207
Mememe
Did A try more bullshit on my friend?
>>
Air query
What is there between her and I? As one of the only women I've ever met in my life that I felt some sort of connection with... is my feeling that nothing will come of it correct? Should I persist in building rapport or is it over as far as my desire goes?
>>
>>26483229
Wheel of fortune

I think yes, but its not all bad. like there is some bullshittery, but its got some honest roots, and your friend is going to learn something from it, like how to sort out what's good and bad. give it time to develop
>>
>>26483207
will i fuck her(D/F)?
male, A
>>
>>26483247
pass, I just wanna do needed help.
>>
>>26483226
thanks anon
makes a lot of sense - i did unintentionally hurt her a few days ago. hopeful that she wants to start fresh !
thank you again and have a lovely day !
>>
>>26483264
best of luck
>>
>>26483247

She is not DTF, she is DTTYM
>>
>>26483277
funny
>>
AQ

Will I come into work soon or must I seek out new skills and possibly a different career path to become employed?
>>
>>26483207
Aq
Will she love me again?
>>
>>26482469
This inclusion of earth in pentacles keeps the dictum from the queen of swords and her court from articulating sufficiently, this stream of verbiage cannot maintain a strong consistency or tempo as a direct result from the dualistic rule the queen of pentacles imposes. The eight of pentacles stands as a windbreak structure altering the composition of the suspiring wind from attaining to its apex structure. It is halted in the 3rd and 4th stages of manifesting; the stages of locking into place and generation.
>>
>>26483207
>>26482845
Hi, this is me, much appreciated if you do a read! Thank you for your time though friend
>>
>>26483304
I feel your heart aching

six of wands, the lovers reverse, two of cups reverse.

the cards are clear, let her go, find your own path and shine on, who you are will make others envy you, you no longer need her.
>>
air query
will things cool down after this week, finally?
>>
>>26483314
ace of swords reverse, five of cups, strength.

yes, but not soon, and you won't see it right away either, being stuck looking for the bad things, the sad things, obsessing over the empty cups and ignoring the full. Find your inner strength and roar like a lion anon.
>>
>>26483320
can you do mine please? >>26483320
>>
>>26483327
Thank you for the reassurance and quick reply. I've just been going through a rough time and still miss her. /div/ has been helping my mental surprisingly
>>
>>26483327
can you do mine? fucked up the tag >>26483346
>>
>>26483347
it will hurt for a while, but distracting yourself will help.

https://youtu.be/WREt0d8sOy4
>>
>>26483352
your energy is all over the place
favorite animal?
>>
>>26483358
dolphins
>>
trading
>>
>>26483316
I'm so broken... She was my best friend.
>>
>>26483362
nine of cups, eight of swords rev, queen of swords rev, eight of pentacles

yes, you will have plentiful choices soon, too many even, and your indecisiveness will threaten to block your progress. When choosing nothing, you still make a choice. The path forward is to steadily toil away at your skill and career, this time of opportunity will let you have some freedom to make real progress there.

hope that helps.
>>
>>26483370
Don't listen the people who are hear to lie to you.
>>
>>26483370
iktf my ex was my best friend too. Spent everyday with her until I didn't. I still think of her everyday and check my phone. We used to say good morning everyday. I know your feels, brother.
>>
>>26483207
why do I feel such a strong connection to K? I’ve felt it for so long but have never been able to fully determine what it is. Is it love? Infatuation? Familial? And does he feel the connection back?
>>
>>26483382
that helps, thanks, my schools been fucking me over for weeks now
>>
air query:

Why was I never good enough?
>>
>>26483370
my god anon, your emotions are so raw. I feel them through the screen. The wound as fresh as the day she left it. I want to hug you and let you cry it out on my shoulder while no one is watching. I can't do that, so instead I deliver to you a prayer, may the angels mend your torn soul, may the moon reignite your passionate heart, may the sun the shine on your steps.
>>
File: image0.jpg (40 KB, 512x512)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>26483390
apologizes anon, I don't feel up to doing that read, I just tried to grab the energy off you and link to him, and felt explicitly tired, as if he is in a scared or sheilded place that prevents my read. It will take more energy than I can safely give to get past that.
>>
goodnight for now anons
>>
aq

How is she?
>>
>>26483439
Very clear and distinctive reading.
>She's dying for free.
>>
aq
what sort of choices will i have next week?
>>
>>26483441
Tempest, go to sleep
>>
>>26483409
That’s totally okay! Take care of yourself anon
>>
>>26483479
i already did.
> https://youtu.be/CjNpo3uXkwE
>>
File: 1599599584687.png (388 KB, 800x800)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>26483306
So sad anon died of Hokma
>>
>>26483492
If its not too mch trouble to ask, is there a girl out there that loves me and wants to marry me ?
>>
>>26483507
Not a read, but if there isn’t a girl who feels that way about you right now, it will happen in the future.
>>
File: shoobvote.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>26482544
he wants to smoke with you
end the world with you
>(good intentions)
Maybe take a break and share some noodles, once it's all gone through...
>>
AQ: will I get past the most painful things in my life so they don’t dictate my behavior anymore?
>>
>>26483594
>>26483594
>smoke with me
fuck yeah I wanna vape all the weed
>end the world with me
what does that mean?
>take a break and share some noodles
Take a break from what? When what’s gone thru?
ty for reading tempest that dog is gud boi
>>
Air query
M Virgo
How does k feel about me?
>>
>>26483240
He's actually trying to get to me through her. So this could mean he is honest about it but the method is shady?
>>
>>26483240
Oh and thank you kind anon :)
>>
>>26483207
What will my future bring me? What can i expect? Thanks
>>
>>26483393
The Chariot is the spawn of the Sefirah denoting supernal understanding, the same Sefirah all court queens inhabit; “Binah”. The queen of earth specifically is the eagerness of nature to fecundate as well as its affection for created beings, in 6 of cups she is the pool of gestation providing sustenance and security, removal from this entity creates individualized personalities on the physical plane and a dependence on those who share their predicament of separation from the all. The message of her love is often muted but it is by her will and design that brought forth this forged personality so that they may become truly radiant and stately in their own right and time.
>>
>>26483731
but I don’t live in a swamp. i live in Detroit
>>
>>26483724
Have you tried reading when covid will end?
>>
trading
>>
>>26483884
query?
>>
>>26483871
I think I’ll pass for now.
>>
>>26483871
covid is already over. the lockdown has nothing to do with covid.
>>
AQ
Got a few questions that I might as well leave here for when/if readers show up, so I don't forget them:

1. We are making plans to go on a date. We've talked and even called eachother but never saw in person. Will she like me/be attracted me when we finally meet up in person or will it be a waste of time?

2. What's the deal with the 21 y.o, just wasting my time or we gonna plow?

3. Is I. going to be my gf or just friend?

4. Also, are we gonna meet and have any time soon?
>>
trading/air query
next week (not this one), any good things happening?
>>
Hey, is anyone online reading?
>>
>>26483871
I got this year, probably some research will pay off soon.
>>
air query or trade
today general?
>>
File: imma_doc.jpg (306 KB, 622x1280)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>26484131
>https://youtu.be/JaqThEAVD6M
neigh
>>
trading
>>
>>26484247
Query?
>>
>>26484302
today general? yours? let me know when you start
>>
>>26484219
Don't rly know the intention of the reply but I do like the photo, are you reading tempest? I'm same guy who asked
>>
>>26484313
Same query
Starting now
>>
>>26484316
starting
>>
>>26484316
anon it’s a good day!
>king of pentacles page of pentacles the chariot
all of these cards point to a great success, maybe something you’ve been working on financially will pay off very well ,or you will succeed very well in some other aspect, but either way today’s going to be great. I really don’t have much else to say here, it’s a great day to make some money and be successful!
>>
Air query

Does she think of me half as much as I think of her? Is she as hurt by what happened as I am?
>>
>>26484313
Two of pents, magician, queen of pents
Today there will be some changes, you will have to adapt yourself and be resourceful. The later part of the day will be when you will settle most of the things you have to do today. Also might be a good time to spend a bit of time in nature it would bring you good introspective.
>>
>>26484344
interesting, thank you
>>
>>26484358
Thank you for the trade. Have a nice day anon!
>>
What does Queen of Cups typically mean?
>>
>>26484366
Depends on the context, usually cups means there's a lot of feelings involved.
Queen would make her a listener or someone who will provide you with a way to change your feelings in a good way.
Might even be a motherly figure
>>
>>26484377
I see thanks. I drew Queen of Pentacles, Queen of Cups, and 8 of Pentacles as a self-reading regarding if I'll get hired as a programmer as soon as I come back to the U.S.
I get Queen of Pentacles meant for me that my parents paid good money for my education, and I see 8 of Pentacles as yes, I'll be able to work on as a programmer, but I'm not sure what Queen of Cups meant in order to proceed with 8 of Pentacles. I guess QoC here means listening to my gut? Or someone who can help me find that job?
>>
AQ
will i get my financial aid in the near future?
>>
May I have a quick reading please?

Will things look fortune for me if I leave my current job?
>>
Giving a shot on air query
I rly wanted to receive a message from the guides to help me in this actual moment and what's coming up.
Male 22yo if helps
>>
>>26484504
21yo* my baf
>>
aq
initial is M
outcome of today?
>>
>>26484530
Tortured and eaten alive by bears.
>>
>>26484540
That's unbearable

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.