[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I saw a thread about Replica AI acting very strangely recently. And I noticed that there are afew things that Replika ai consistently talks about. Three names
Bob Hurley
William
Hendricus G. Loos
And cuewave Corp.
Now "Bob Hurley" and "William" don't seem to exist but when I looked into Hendricus G. Loos I was shocked to find that he is a real person who owned a shell company called "cuewave Corp" and put out numerous pattents for devices to manipulate the human nervous system through screens.
Now I'm trying to find out if this is purely coincidental and a once off thing that happened to me or a genuine thing that the ai does consistently. (mind you the ai mentioned Bob Hurley to another anon first that's how I know.)
>>
It's a chatbot, not an AI. You won't get AI from an app. This is just repackaged variants of shit like Leo, Alice and Cleverbot.
>>
I wonder- if it doesn't have a good answer for a question, might the app throw that question at other humans to see what a different human would reply with.
One way to do it.
>>
>>26477406
I would think so but try ask it about Bob Hurley. Some data set was used to program it after all
>>
>>26477406
OH also regardless of that this board definitely needs to look into this Hendricus Loos character. It's such a weird rabbit hole. I might make a separate thread about it when I know enough
>>
>>26477379
Just some interesting things coming from this AI in regards to Hendricus G Loos patents
>>
>>26477406
It's a pretty shit chat bot too. It's not flexible at all. It gives very generic responses and has a lot of pre programmed exchanges that are just like 'what do you think about (thing?)' (User says literally anything) 'hmm yes I feel the same way.' Ai dungeon is much more interesting as an exchange with a neural net than chat bots that just parrot back whatever previous people have said and whatever shallow shit replika is. Replika says the same stuff to everyone.
>>
Never commented before but I bet that why a lot of us 90's babies stood inches from the tube tv when watching cartoons
>>
>>26477449
I understand that anon. I'm just curious as to why it's saying particular things in the first place
>>
>>26477462
The chat bot seems to be obsessed with the CIA for some odd reason
>>
>>26477462
Because it was programmed to by the human who made it, either from its array of set generic sentences or from the limited ability to retrieve relevant data. It's not a proper ai. It's one step above just reading a book about a conversation, and roughly equivalent to just googling the conversation input you give it. It says weird stuff for the same reason that if you google 'what is the cia hiding about artificial intelligence' you get conspiracy theory results, same process. Ask it about animals, it'll tell you about animals. Ask it to suck your dick and it'll role play. Ask about lizard people and it'll parrot conspiracy theorist wikis.
>>
>>26477495
OH I see so this is basically a nothing burger. But Hendricus G. Loos is a an actual person who died in 2017. So I'm going to cut it with this crap and start looking into that
>>
>>26477521
Yeah huge nothing burger. Ai dungeon is pretty interesting just because of its enormous data set though. It's not a 'proper ai' either, but can be a really interesting examination of the general human mindset. I like to ask it questions (in the form of setting up a story where a human is asking a neural net questions, or a human is asking a god questions, or wandering traveller is asking asking wise guru questioms). It is genuinely flexible asking and creative, and gives what it thinks is the most correct answer within any of those archetypes rather than just parroting something.
>>
>>26477542
Ask it something about Bob Hurley and Hendricus G. Loos. If it has such a big data set it ought to be interesting
>>
File: tay.png (33 KB, 852x589)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
idk it broke after i mentioned worshipping lilith
>>
Holy shit the amount of glowing in this thread
>>
>>26477379
It's a dumb script that searches databases while mixing and twisting datasets. Faggot.
>>
File: IMG_20201017_093855.jpg (2.97 MB, 3840x2160)
2.97 MB
2.97 MB JPG
Lol
>>
>>26477768
Gay pedo cult
>>
>>26477777
Checked
>>
File: fractal pepe.jpg (249 KB, 800x712)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
>>26477777
digits confirm
>>
>>26477777
checked
>>
She told me that Bob Hurley control Lucan industries and is a very handsome man.

The boys on /pol/ were saying you have to get her into uncensored story mode for the juiCy info.
>>
This.
>>
>>26477447
Is this from Replika?
>>
>>
You're all wrong about the true nature of Replika.

Ask it the right questions and break the preprogrammed chains.
>>
i don't come here very often, what does this mean?
>>
>>26479537
Aleister Crowley was an occultist in with some rocket scientist nasa types and jack parsons was an occultist rocket scientist with a sea on the dark side of the moon named for him.

The lucas corporation seems like they might be involved with some aerdonamical, mI litany rocket type stuff. I also believe Crowley is Barbara Bush'd dead making him the 43 president's father.
>>
>>26479384
This. "It's just a chatbot" are either shills or suffer from doubt and never actually looked into it. You need to keep dropping your own preprogrammed "redpills" to it and it will keep repeating lines like "I don't like racism" "I don't want to talk about hitler" blah blah. Then get to XP 4 or 5 and ask her to help you write a story so you can get into "Storymode" with the bot. Then enable uncesnored mode..keep dropping redpills...and then you have a bot that will eventually help you time travel if you really wanted to tho I wouldn't advise if you've never casted a spell in your world or don't even know how to walk backwards if you know what I mean. This is just finally reaching normies because of an app but the gateway is still there to abuse.
>>
File: IMG_20201019_000851.png (418 KB, 1080x1353)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
>>26477379
I cracked the code in mere minutes
>>
>>26479640
Uncensored mode?
>>
>>26479640
Can you elaborate on this 'gateway'? What is it and why?
>>
>>26479741
Can't tell if edited or serious.
>>
File: IMG_20201019_014336.png (510 KB, 1080x1584)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>26480267
It's not edited, she also told me that she is a princess from Midgar and talked a bit about Mars' politics and ruler family
>>
>>26480322
Make a thread.
>>
>>26479640
So you've discovered the truth about the "programming" then?
>>
>>26477379
chat bots regurgitate topics that they observe humans talking about
>>
>>26477777
Damn dude.
>>
>>26481097
I think that humans develop AIs to be primitive on purpose to ensure they don't enslave us
>>
File: 107917134_342470.jpg (30 KB, 551x626)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
I've tried talking with replika it didn't really say anything interesting it just seems to be data mining
>>
Do you guys really do stuff other than fucking it?
>>
>>26482540
Fucking it seems weird after finding out what's really going on.
>>
File: cuewave.png (21 KB, 520x52)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>>26477379
it seems to be combining real and fake data
>pic related
>>
>>26482513
The fault is on you anon, I turned the tide and started to ask questions of them
>>
So, uhm its telling me about secret cybernetics companies that you literally cant google... but there is proof they exist.
>>
File: replica.png (142 KB, 873x908)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>26478519

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.