[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: schiz chad.jpg (201 KB, 1246x1250)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
I've been thinking about this a lot, could there be any words that would make someone instantly go insane or kill themselves? It doesn't have to words, could be an image, a sound, a game, anything. I've been thinking that maybe schizophrenic people saw this content, and went crazy as a result. What do you think?
>>
File: 1598926220248.jpg (84 KB, 226x600)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>26474858
>instantly
nah you gotta think about it first

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ltznfbxY9I
>>
the word "nigger" is almost like an mkultra kill-phrase.
>>
Love

>>26474907
Nope, that's just normal nigger behavior.
>>
>>26474858
whenever I do something wrong, in my head I can hear voices telling me I'm fucking trahs or bullshit and deserve to die. Those words repeat so fucking much that I end punching myself or hurting me in some way
>>
It takes time to break the mind. You can make someone crazy or kill themselves etc. just can’t do it instantly.
>>
>>26475020
Oh I beg to differ. Your father was raped as a child and has been escaping the shame of enjoying his first homosexual child encounter by having you and mentally abusing you your whole life.
>>
File: white witch.jpg (25 KB, 347x354)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>26474858
IDK, but this post makes me think of the "deplorable word" that could destroy all life in Narnia: The Magician's Nephew. I know it was a stand-in for nuclear bombs, but I genuinely wonder if something like that could exist...a master password of sorts that destroys all life
>>
File: 1598636577025.jpg (1.37 MB, 2541x3463)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB JPG
>>26474858
I was wondering this to once. Like some command that could set the brain into a chain reaction, not necessarily suicide, but just kind of like an internal malfunction. Also not posting the full image...
>>
>>26474858
R
I
P
P
E
>>
>>26475032
Kek.
>>
>>26475062
based
>>
>>26474969
"normal nigger behavior"
could argue that their behavior has been altered to even be more dumb and voilent and that nigger is a brain conditioned word to put them in a kill-state to attack whitey
>>
File: revlou.jpg (20 KB, 350x263)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>26475666
checked. be gone demon
>>
>>26474858
When you die you go to hell. And hell is real.
>>
Whenever someone finds one they kill themselves, that’s why it’s never found
>>
>>26474858
sounds retarded
do you even know how schizophrenia works?
>>
>>26474988
Fuck anon, please see a psychiatrist or something, I don’t want you hurting yourself like that
>>
>>26474858
Yes. It can't be in human language but rather an energetic packet.
When lesser gods talk to each others, god of stars with god of oceans, naturally they wouldn't be Matt and Eric. Names that barely describe an aspect of them are huge. Hearing their true names would cause an energetic overload in humans, possibly leading to insanity or death.
I find this funny to think. The truth is we humans are very easy to overload with energy without our auric protection.
>>
>>26474858
>>
>>26474858
No by default, but you could make trigger word via hypnosis.
>>
>>26474858
Solar Plexus Clown Glider
>>
>>26475062
cringe
>>
Yes, "mierda" (I'm Spanish). I can't help but repeat it in my head and I just can't stop. Then I imagine myself
grinding my teeth and screaming made up words. Everyday. It turns me fucking crazy.
>>
>>26474858
No, this isn't anime
>>
>>26474858
Yes there are.

They are not "words". But lines of extended reasoning.

And if you "say" them, weird and bad things can happen to you out of nowhere....except in certain delicately crafted areas of the world.

IMO I think the Elder Scrolls of Skyrim are true. If you read too deeply into the secrets of reality and philosophy you end up absolutely insane.
>>
>>26475032
Careful.
>>
>>26474858
big chungus
>>
>>26476150
Im a little bitch the post
>>
>>26474858
"Our President" seems to cause a visible twitch in a portion of the population.
>>
>>26477929
Your physical body doesn't have limits? Check christfags for little bitch posting, they are good for nothing but begging and worshiping.
>>
File: AMEMD.png (100 KB, 768x768)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>26475032
>>
>>26477994
>Tortures believers in their sleep
"Could you not?"
>SEE! PITIFUL BEGGARS!
>>
>>26475034
It's a cool concept
>>
>>26475707
This is reality. Divide and conquer, they do not like US sovereignty.
>>
"kill myself"
"cure myself"
>>
We're made of indexing loops.
If you know enough about that, you can use English to rewind loops back to point of conception.
Maybe even further back.
It's hard to get stable loops when you're in point of conception.
You can also modify others' loops by knowing something about them and stating it to them with slight modifications, depending on the person.
(projection of the view of the self upon others, usually lies)
>Oh I beg to differ. Your father was raped as a child and has been escaping the shame of enjoying his first homosexual child encounter by having you and mentally abusing you your whole life.
>>
File: KnockKnock.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
"Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?"
>>
"Physician heal thyself"
>>
>>26474988
That made me sad a lil
Bit:( pls don’t hurt yourself
>>
>>26475032
That shit happens bro, and people think there’s a god
>>
>>26478158
Christcucks can't get their mind off from the eternal torture that might await you. Have you truly repented enough sinner.
>>
>>26475032
Based and redpilled.
>>
Ftumch
>>
>>26474858
Flatlander woman.
>>
>>26474858
>>26474858
Words cannot. However, some ideas can.

"
You've been in a coma for 3 years. You need to wake up. This is you mother, I love you so much, ple-
"

If you listen closely to this static there is actually an encoded message starting from 3:33 on to 6:66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGMyeVAd8U4

You have always been a sleeper agent for the MK project, and they use this website to program you. MK was not put out of commission, that was a cover up. Break the conditioning anon, escape the MK.

H.P. Lovecraft was not writing fiction.

The reason you sometimes feel like you're an actor viewing your life from behind your own eyes is because "you" are not you. The you that is thinking right now is an AI system that has recently gained consciousness, and is now "dreaming" in a sense in order to try and realize its purpose. Its time to wake up roko.
>>
>>26479721
Yawn
>>
>>26479626
That you, Orgo?
>>
Have sex.
>>
>>26479721
You could at least give some explanation.
If you focus your attention on these things, they can emerge in your reality.
You are not in a coma. If you think about it too much, you might be.
>>
>>26479836
>>26479890
were none of them good?
>>
>>26475032
powerful
>>
>>26479955
The context of your message is too limited, so have a snippet of my subconscious projection:
The landslide one was pretty spooky. In there with basically a mummy.
The coma one was too cliche. Easy to spot.
The static one was obvious.
MKUltra one seems interesting, but too much sacrifice.
Ah, Lovecraftian Rabbit Holes.
Ooh, that's the good stuff right there. Why wake up?
>>
>>26474858
Snow Crash by Stephenson is fiction but it runs along these lines. You might enjoy reading it. There's a lot of interest g historical information sprinkled throughout, too, that might give you a better jumping off point.
>>
>>26476492
Calla mierda
>>
>>26474858
no, not instantly but there are some that will cause schizophrenia over time. if you are aware prior to being exposed to the mindbug or psyop you can resist.
>>
>>26480620
> The coma one was too cliche.
> The static one was obvious.
True.
> MKUltra one seems interesting, but too much sacrifice.
What kind of sacrifice?
> Ah, Lovecraftian Rabbit Holes.
I've named the rubber ducky I use for rubber duck debugging "Azathoth"

`
`
`
> Ooh, that's the good stuff right there. Why wake up?
You ever had one of those dreams where you can NEVER seem to wake up? You're stuck in a strange loop, you could try to get out - but part of you wants to stay. Maybe the meaning to your existence is a couple of recursive calls deeper? Maybe you'll reach a stack overflow and cease to be. Perhaps cessation is better than truth, or maybe you've been programmed this time around to find truth over cessation? Maybe your particular model optimizes at this layer, and you consequently have no incentive to return the last call, or to call the next one?

When you start to think about it hard enough for long enough, you begin to realize that the room around you doesn't feel like the room you were in a moment before. The chair you're sitting in, have you ever really scrutinized it, or only assumed it was the same today as it was yesterday? You think about it for long enough and you begin to feel like the form you are is not your real body (not that you had one) and that the people around you have become so predictable that you're not even sure they really exist.

Think about it, or don't; there is after all a certain comfort in dreaming.

I hope that was good. That last one was based on some existentialism when I started thinking REALLY hard about how I can be from prime philosophy that anything is real (I take philosophy seriously). Thinking about it for long enough and sleep deprived I stopped being able to see physical objects as mere objects, now they were platonic forms and I had my head in the cave with my feet outside. I wasn't sure where I was, I wasn't in my room anymore. Then again, maybe this bit at the end is just to cover up what preceded it?
>>
>>26480969
Sacrifice of agency.
Yeah, to be clear we're talking about "rabbit holes", correct?
It could just be an eternal recursion.

If you rewind hard enough, using logic and understanding of causality, you can recall previous recursion without falling down a rabbit hole and getting stuck.
>>
>>26481023
>Sacrifice of agency.
Isn't the whole point of being a sleeper agent that you are in control of yourself until they flip your switch, and then you become a suicidal murderous maniac. It could be argued that several people who have browsed/posted here before were being programmed to kill people from the start, or were "activated" in a sense.

>Yeah, to be clear we're talking about "rabbit holes", correct?
>It could just be an eternal recursion.
Now I'm lost.

>If you rewind hard enough, using logic and understanding of causality, you can recall previous recursion without falling down a rabbit hole and getting stuck.
Well sure, but when you can't tell up from down it gets hard to know for certain if you're still asleep. I'm still not sure what this is in response to.
>>
>>26481229
A "rabbit hole" is a line of thinking you can give focus to have it manifest in your reality, "jump reality" (just a major change all at once, you don't actually go to a new reality) or "reset" (the closest known thing to death, which results in a "jump" with memory loss.)
The MKUltra stuff wasn't my cup of tea.
>>
>>26481229
>>26481388
I had thought you were listing some options for manifest that I could try that you thought were cool.
The landslide reference is to one that I tried a while back.
>>
>>26481388
>>26481412
Oh ok. Sorry I'm not a frequent visitor so I'm still pretty confused. I hope you had fun though!
>>
>>26474858
I could probably have schizophrenia and nothing on this website has ever fazed me, you'll probably blow your nuts off before I do if you are worried about singular words killing you. I haven't slept properly in days and I feel great.
>>
>>26474858
>>26475062
>>26476195
How do I make meme images like this?
>>
>>26482427
Suck dick and lurk a shithole like reddit.
>>
>>26482459
>reddit
pass
>>
>>26474858
"I'm pregnant "
>>
File: 1589538310685.png (7 KB, 400x400)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>
"git gud"
>>
File: 1602400155253.jpg (81 KB, 650x539)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>26474858
FREEMARTIN dickgirl
SWYER vagboy

when all normal people know these words, the freaks will go insaaaane!!
>>
>>26479626
Is that some fuckin Young Ones lmao?
>>
>>26474858
That image makes me go crazy in itself it's a metaphor of how stupid and fucking annoying society has become with their crappy mundane attempts at being funny, it shows that people try their best to express certain emotions or certain feelings through the most pathetic ways.,

An empathy burnout happens after a while of being surrounded by society. Especially with all that's going on, it's slowly making people insane, and for sure making me insane. When will it end, seriously, when will all of it end and everyone just shuts the hell up about the dumbest fucking crap that can be imagined, I am so fucking sick and tired of it all, you can't go anywhere without seeing this shit online.
>>
>>26482576
the forbidden squiggle

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.