[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: missing411.jpg (576 KB, 1200x1778)
576 KB
576 KB JPG
just watched the documentary and holy shit????? does anyone have more stuff to read about this? it's insane that the parks service doesn't even keep a record of missing people. how do they disappear like that??????
>>
it's the fey folk
>>
>>26469764
then why would the parks cover it up?
>>
>>26469785
There's no massive coverup, it's just government incompetence and laziness. They don't want to investigate missing persons cases and they don't want the public to be afraid
>>
>>26469755
Multidimensional beings fucking with humans.
>>26469805
The top of the government knows all about this and doesn't want their cattle to start asking wrong questions, they might figure out there is more than physical existence.
>>
>>26470085
I mean this makes perfect sense from everything I've gathered. Of course the sheeple just instantly think "Is there a bunch of mass murderers in National Parks?" Have you read his books?
>>
>>26469755
>it's insane that the parks service doesn't even keep a record of missing people. how do they disappear like that??????
Federal parks.
Federal military abducts citizens.
Federal military contractors abducts citizens.
Federal glow niggers abducts citizens.
Federal treaty allows space aliens to abduct citizens.
That is why there are no federal records.
>>
>>26470267
I have listened to people who have studied this topic a lot, perhaps too much.
Time manipulation and intelligent beings behaving in odd ways is a normal topic when researching the spirit realms. Many areas have thin veils so to speak.
>>
>>26470295
This time it doesn't look like they are doing it. Humans are efficient, no need to do it in a hard while leaving evidence around. Makes no sense for humans to come back after a few years and place cloths of the person on top of a rock to be found.
>>
>>26469755
In the future there wont be missing people. We are at the point of commercialized small-dog drones. When some goes missing, a legion of drones with state of the art surveillance technology will search you, hot or cold. When youre found a gps location will be sent to services for extract. It only take 2 weeks tops for a full size hog carcass to break down in the wild. It will take less than 24 hours for the drones to find you.
>>
>>26470328
so why aren't those resources being deployed? there must be an interest in these people not being found. either that or they simply can't be.
>>
>>26470328
What if that still doesn't work with some cases?
>>
>>26469755
I see it being shilled constantly here. fine I'll download it
>>
>>26470361
>shilled
it's literally the only good paranormal research case active at the moment
>>
>>26470295
Wrong. It's the Deros.
>>
>>26471379
those two maps have a very poor correlation
>>
>>26469755
Did you watch the original missing 411 or missing 411: the hunted? The first one was very good but it was mostly about kids and I can more or less understand how a lot of them wonder off and go missing. But The Hunted is entirely different, those are hunters that know the woods and the areas they are hunting in and sometimes just vanish into thin air less than a mile from the main trail or their vehicle.
>>
>>26469755
Bad parents.
>>
File: 912cI8PlEpL._SL1500_.jpg (306 KB, 1063x1500)
306 KB
306 KB JPG
>>26469755
I watched documentary. The most unsettling cases were:

1) Kid whose skull, clothing (turned inside out), and shoes (looks good as new) were found several years later after he went missing on a hazardous rocky area at a very high elevation about a mile from where he went missing. Theory that he was taken off by a mountain lion doesn't make sense as mountain lions don't take their prey away that far let alone go up a boulder-strewn mountain side for no reason. Since the kid hated tying his shoes, if an animal did take him away, it's very unlike he would have keep his shoes on as he was being dragged away. There should at least be scuffs on his shoes.

2) Kid found alive 12 miles away from his home within a day after he went missing. There were foot prints of him 6 miles away on the snow that seemed to appear out of nowhere and disappear into thin air. The theory that he simply wandered off doesn't make sense as a 3 year kid won't able to travel that far in cold weather in total darkness let alone an adult.

3) Kid went missing after throwing rocks at a bicyclist then running up a hill about a few hundred feet away from his father who was watching him all along.
>>
>>26472567
the original, I'll watch the hunted that sounds insane. (I'm op by the way)
>>
What annoys me about 411 is that the guy behind it really pussyfoots around telling us what he thinks is going on.

Obviously this is so he can cast his audience net far and wide with each group thinking he's all about their bugaboo, weather its bigfoot, fairy's, aliens, or whatever.

Its just really blatant and annoying.
>>
>>26470356
Those "some cases" are the reason the technology would never be utilized widespread because then the finders would be found out.
>>
>>26473878
The proof is left as an exercise to the reader
>>
>>26471379
>It's the Deros
The deros take Humans for slaves.
The bigfoot take Humans for sex slaves.
The reptilians take young women for sex slaves, and eat children; probably eat their sex slaves when they get too old.
The inner Earth Humans don't want anything to do with the surface Humans.
>>
>>26472567
How does a small child wander off from a picnic area down at ground level, and then be found 20 miles up a mountain? And be found with clean clothes & shoes? With false memories, such as "The wolfman found me and fed me"?
>>
File: Charles Berlitz.jpg (26 KB, 474x558)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>26473878
>What annoys me about 411 is that
He refuses to tell you what to think, and you are not used to that.
Originally, he thought they were all bigfoot abduction cases, but he came to some that clearly weren't and he doesn't know what they are, but some of those clearly involve abduction through the use of advanced technology.
Has to be: military contractors, secret space force, Nazi secret space force, space aliens, and natural portals (natural portals move around the Earth due to the interaction of energy fields between the Earth and the Sun). People have disappeared through a natural portal in front of witness, with a written account of that found from Europe that was from a few hundred years ago, written up in a Charles Berlitz book.
>>
File: stairs-to-nowhere.jpg (105 KB, 700x524)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>26471379
Wrong again. It's those damned stairs...
>>
>>26473878
David doesn't like to push things that he can't prove. In his youtube videos he talks about the possibility that there are paranormal explanations. He even talks about possible alien explanations. He ultimately says that he does not know what the cause is because he actually doesn't know. He says that he won't put out any information that is not verifiably true. I like that about him.
>>
>>26472402
What is the correlation?
>>
>>26470361
Download Missing 411: The Hunted. It is much better than the first one.
>>
File: file.jpg (302 KB, 984x1174)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>ufo activity over football game
>hunter in a stand sees the predator and her phone screws up taking an impossible resolution picture

This phenomena may be one thing but disguises itself as demon/fey/predator/aliens/ufos/bigfoot/skinwalkers/clowns or any other absurdity you could imagine.
>>
>>26472402
moleman claws scratched out this post
>>
>>26469764
>>26469785
>>26469805
>>26470085
>>26470267
>>26470297

First of all, there is not one thing going on. It's multiple phenomena, I think that much is clear if you spend even a few hours listening to interviews with Paulides. Secondly, the one anon is correct, it's not a massive coverup by the National Parks. The answer is quite simple: Money. There's a fuck ton of money involved.

They start scaring park goers off with lists of missing people, and there goes their park fees, there goes hundreds of millions of dollars of government funding. So I guess in a way you could say they do cover up the fact so many go missing, but it's not because they know why they're going missing. It's about money. They wanted to charge Paulides over $1,000,000 for some lists/info of missing persons. Probably to help pay for any lawsuits that came their way.
>>
>>26474552
kek

>>26470361
>>26474426

This. Missing 411 The Hunted is 1000% higher quality than the first doc. The first doc they fucked up focusing too much time on the couple who probably accidentally or purposely killed their kid.

>>26474418
>>26472402
It's not a bad correleation. The correlation is that something living in cave systems is taking people. The closer you are to these areas, the more likely you are to dissappear without a trace. Paulides shot the idea down recently, but I think he's wrong to. It's worth investigating further.
>>
>>26474237
>Nazi secret space force
Glad I'm not the only one who thought this, with all the German physicists dissappearing.
>>
File: Ausso One.jpg (61 KB, 500x500)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>26469764
>it's the fey folk
This anon knows what's up. There's an inter-dimensional factor at work here, and its preferred haunting ground is wooded areas. Strange things wander the forests and other remote areas. People going missing or apparently teleporting with no logical explanation is a common trope in fairy lore.

I think a lot of stuff -- Missing 411, Bigfoot (and many other cryptids), cattle mutilations, the kind of stuff that happened on Skinwalker Ranch, and even UFOs and the Men In Black -- are all tied together. I really believe they're all inter-dimensional phenomena.
>>
>>26469805
Based and The Wire pilled.
>>
>>26472402
This entire thread is bullshit so a map having poor correlation is par for the course.
>>
>>26469755
absoloutley watch missing 411: the hunted

its on amazon and it made me shit brown caca doodoo down my leg. fucking terrifying compared to missing 411.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothermia

missing 411 are shit pseudo docs
>>
File: 1596996256318.jpg (68 KB, 564x613)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
It's a few different factors. Not one thing doing this.

Basically Earth being a people-farm where you and most everyone else are chattel, attracts predators. These predators when compared to a human is comparable to a farmer and a cow - the cow is dumb and the farmer is very capable of killing it without the cow being able to defend itself. Humanity up until very recently was in the exact same situation. We were farmed and occasionally plucked from the herd. Look at how confused the cows get when one just vanishes from the back of the pack. Look how they search for a little bit, then go about their lives, mostly forgetting. Except for the parents of the lost cow.

Most of the entities doing this are related to/part of a dominant faction of humanity complicit in the farming. ETs exist but it was mostly humans behind this, using tech the average public has no idea existed. They have been existing in a technological utopia beneath your feet for decades with humanity having no idea. There is a war being fought in the final stages bringing this all down.
>>
>>26477437
How would this explain the time anomalies, though? People found both alive and dead travel long distances in short periods of time. Teleportation can explain this, but people who are found often believe they've only been gone for a very short amount of time, when they've been missing for many hours or even multiple days. A time dilation effect certainly seems at play here.

A human element is definitely possible in some of these disappearances, but I think many (likely most) don't have any human element involved. It's something nonhuman and not bound by time or space.
>>
>>26474237
>People have disappeared through a natural portal in front of witness
Aight, I need to read up on this
>>
>>26469755
>grifter wants to make money so shoestrings along hundreds of stories from all over the country, opening old wounds with hundreds of surviving family members and ignoring the fact that most of these kids either got themselves killed or were just murdered by their parents
>proceeds to profit /x/schizo dollars on peddling a conspiracy, on the unsolved cases of dead children
>>
>>26470378
>people gets lost in the woods and eaten by bears is paranormal
>>
>>26478057
>but I think many (likely most) don't have any human element involved
Based on literally what?
>>
>>26478659
why do retards who have obviously never read the books/watched the documentaries feel the need to contribute?
>>
>>26478803
This applies to you, idiot. Not me.
>>
>>26471379
this map was debunked hard not long ago
>>
>>26478803
No you're right anon, clearly kids are being teleported by fucking ayys. That's what this "totes real documentary bro" is about.
>>
>>26478971
do you know what a bear attack looks like you fucking moron? prints, blood, debris, a clear obvious trail where the bear dragged the corpse off? have you ever even hunted in your life?
>>
>>26479158
You know how big the fucking woods are you moron? You know how easy it is for a child to get lost and have a predator eat them without anyone finding a single trace? God you people are literal mongoloids.
>>
>>26472402
That's just what I would expect a Dero to say.
>>
>>26478976
No it wasn't.
>>
>>26474136
It's just a cope from a pseudo-skeptic.
>>
File: 1601248048520.png (4 KB, 322x156)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>26479209
>durrr why do kids go missing in places with unexplored caves? This sure isn't debunked at all, I'm thinking bigfoot or aliens dude
>>
>>26479187
it's not just children you stupid fuck, watch the hunted, half the cases are adult male hunters who were armed and knew the wilderness well. Jesus christ
>>
>>26478679
Is there evidence that humans *are* involved?

Are you implying that interdimensional nonhuman entities are somehow a less likely option than a technologically advanced cabal of inner earth humans kidnapping people for... well, just what are they kidnapping people for?

>>26479187
Not the anon you're arguing with, but you're underestimating the amount of evidence animal attacks leave behind.
>>
>>26479238
The majority of the 411 cases are children, you colossal chalk eating faggot.
>>
>>26479245
It's literally a combination of just kids getting themselves lost and killed by their family members. The end. There is no cabal kidnapping children, or interdimensional ayys. Christ Almighty. Use your brain.
>>
>>26479246
way to ignore the point, you can't explain the adults going missing, or the children appearing 5000 feet up a mountain, or the lack of evidence of predation. dumb fucking cunt
>>
>>26479245
>but you're underestimating the amount of evidence animal attacks leave behind.
The fucking Adirondacks spans over 5000 miles of mostly unmapped woodlands.
>>
>>26479264
>Adirondacks
>mostly unmapped
what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>26479261
>you can't explain the adults going missing
Suicides or idiots getting lost.
>or the children appearing 5000 feet up a mountain
You talking about that one case of the kid's clothing being a short hike away from the disappearance site? That was easily accessible in summer?
>or the lack of evidence of predation
There is no "lack" of evidence. A good portion of missing hiker cases are found years later, in fecal remains and bones...hundreds of miles away.
>dumb fucking cunt
You are literally the stupid one here.
>>
>>26479264
>5000 miles
yes, these mountains in new york state are longer than the entire length of the united states
>>
>>26479275
I'm not talking about satellite mapping, I'm talking about on-ground exploration.
>>
>>26479261
You people are literally moronic, there are easy to explain answers to how people go missing.
>>
>>26479279
>d's clothing being a short hike away from the disappearance site? That was easily accessible in summer?
ok now it's obvious you haven't seen a minute of the documentary and it's pointless to say anything else because you're a smoothbrain skeptic who didn't even attempt to watch it, and just rejects everything without reason
>>
>>26474798
I agree that money and red tape are factors, the goverment probably doesn't want to broadcast to people that they can just kill people in the national forest lie about when/where they went missing and get away with it provided the body isn't found.
I'm not gonna say every case is easy to explain but there are certainly many cases that can be explained by nature devouring people, humans killing humans and maybe just maybe something a little super natural.
>>26474816
You would have to prove it's not just there being more national parks in those areas/people getting lost in caves.
>>26477402
Eh end of the day people are going to pay more attention to a doc that talks about big foots grabbing hikers than a doc talking about how dangerous national parks can be to those who are inexperienced or take things lightly.
>>
>>26479254
There is no correlation between your post and the Missing 411 case evidence.
Why did you even post that?
>>
>>26479283
>The Adirondack Mountains (/ædJˈrɒndæk/) form a massif in northeastern New York, United States. Its boundaries correspond roughly to the boundaries of Adirondack Park. They cover about 5,000 square miles (13,000 km2).[1] The mountains form a roughly circular dome, about 160 miles (260 km) in diameter and about 1 mile (1,600 m) high. The current relief owes much to glaciation. There are more than 200 lakes around the mountains, including lakes George, Placid, and Lake Tear of the Clouds, on Mount Marcy, which is the highest source of the Hudson River
Why must you torment me with such stupidity?
>>
>>26479287
you cityfags need to kys. The adriondacks aren't some unexplored wilderness, they're a tourist hub for new york state with numerous towns and intersected by highways

https://visitadirondacks.com/first-time-visitors
>>
>>26479294
It's not a "documentary", it's a science fiction grifter series capitalizing on missing cases of dead kids, who go missing in the woods. The only smoothbrains here are the suckers like you who are dumb enough to think there is some schizo-tier conspiracy to missing children cases from all over the country

You are becoming as stupid as flat earthers.
>>
>>26479304
you said 5000 miles, not 5000 square miles
>>
>>26479302
Is this a meme here? Are you all pretending there aren't easy answers for the 411 cases?
>>
>>26479319
I'm sorry Mr. semantics. I meant squared miles, you happy?
>>
>>26479324
Pick out a single case and solve it for us.
>>
>>26479317
Nah Anon I just think people don't respect the forest enough and are getting themselves and their kids killed.
I don't mean in a cryptic way just in a if you're stupid you will die and no one will hear your screams since the waterfall your nearby will drown your voice out.
And I think making people more aware as to how many people go missing/die in the woods might help to stop those mistakes from reoccurring.
>>
>>26479332
I can't definitively solve an unsolved missing persons case, but that doesn't mean it's aliens or a cabal since I have a reasoning center in my fucking brain and I can figure out the likely conclusions to a lot of them.
>Unsupervised kid
>in woods
>near caves
gee fucking whizz...what do you think the common denominators are?
>>
>>26479339
Pick out a single real case and solve it.
>>
>>26479335
I agree with all of that, but that's not what the 411 series is doing, at all. It's trying to sensationalize the real stories of missing kids into a paranormal spectacle. Which is disgusting
>>
ITT urbanite retards who think predatory animals are ninjas with limitless endurance that kill children and grown ass adults all the time and successfully hide all evidence of their presence and deeds. You dumbfucks act like bears, mountain lions and coyotes are all Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees.

>>26479261
>children appearing 5000 feet up a mountain
Well, there are plenty of anons in this thread who believe animals are well known to haul their kills unreasonable distances while leaving absolutely no trace. Sounds like a legit explanation to me!
>>
>>26479346
Did you not read a single word I said? What happens to a person like you? Is it drug use?
>>
>>26479358
(You) have all the answers, apply them to a single real world case and solve that case.
Do it.
>>
>>26479356
obviously it was a suicidal toddler that hiked 5 miles uphill in his little booties over sharp rocks! don't be silly anon
>>
>>26479356
What official report claimed it was "5000 total feet" up a mountain? You know kids can fucking hike, right? So in your mind, a panicked kid couldn't just run into the woods for hours and get himself stuck somewhere up a mountain? It must have been a conspiracy? You people are degenerates.
>>
>>26479364
The common denominators to almost all of them are; unsupervised kids, near woods with caves.

You're right, it must have been interdimensional aliens.
>>
>>26479356
Grown adults are so retarded, they can choke on their own saliva and you scratch your head as to how people stupidly get themselves killed while hiking?
>>
>>26479377
>The common denominators to almost all of them are; unsupervised kids, near woods with caves.
Gee that sounds simple to solve, so pick out a single real world case and solve it from the facts of the case.
Do it now.
>>
>/x/niggers are so bored that they have turned "kids getting killed in the woods" into a conspiracy theory
What's next? We going to make a 12 part documentary on sci-fi channel about people dying of clogged arteries as ghosts in hamburgers?
>>
>>26479391
Almost half the cases, the local law enforcement stops searching after what, a month of so? Please try to unfuck your brain here, people go missing in literal broad daylight and you're struggling with how a kid could get himself killed in the woods?
>>
>>26479369
>What official report claimed it was "5000 total feet" up a mountain?
That was a quote from the anon I was responding to.

>You know kids can fucking hike, right? So in your mind, a panicked kid couldn't just run into the woods for hours and get himself stuck somewhere up a mountain?
Do you have any idea how fucking dumb you sound right now? How many toddlers do you know who hike 8 or 9 miles in the woods overnight, or hike up a steep incline surrounded by sheer cliffs or other hazards? If you know of any, get that kid a sports sponsorship of some kind, because he's going to be a fucking superstar in the future.

>>26479387
Accidents happen, and they happen all the time in the woods. That's clearly not what we're talking about here, so stop trying to move the goalposts while thinking you're sounding smart.
>>
>>26479391
What's your theory then, genius? Did a Bigfoot adopt them?
>>
>>26479398
You can't solve even just one little case out of hundreds of available cases?
Are you an idiot?
>>
>>26479402
>Accidents happen, and they happen all the time in the woods. That's clearly not what we're talking about here
But why isn't it you astronomically retarded faggot? All of these can literally be explained as accidents.
>>
>>26479402
>Do you have any idea how fucking dumb you sound right now? How many toddlers do you know who hike 8 or 9 miles in the woods overnight, or hike up a steep incline surrounded by sheer cliffs or other hazards? If you know of any, get that kid a sports sponsorship of some kind, because he's going to be a fucking superstar in the future
I think the youngest case is an 8 year old. An 8 year old can absolutely wander off into the woods and drown in a river, or fall down into a cave hole somewhere. This really isn't hard to figure out.
>>
>>26479402
>Do you have any idea how fucking dumb you sound right now?
Buddy, you're a 411 conspiratard. Bigfooters are almost smarter than you.
>>
>>26479407
Why don't you tell me then? Since I'm not as smart as you or as woke to the international cabal of child kidnappers.
>>
>>26479405
>Bigfoot
I recall one case where a witness saw an ape like harry man running up a steep incline through heavy forest at a high elevation (where a man would quickly be out of breath) and let me say again that the creature was RUNNING, with a child over his shoulder; so yes, a bigfoot will abduct a child, or even an adult, but not every case can be explained away as a bigfoot abduction.
>>
>>26479402
I think you are exaggerating how steep the inclines were in these cases because you can't fathom that it's just kids climbing somewhere in the woods and getting themselves killed.

Not everything on earth is a fucking conspiracy. Let these families grieve, leave them alone
>>
>>26479443
God you are so fucking mentally gone...you actually believe Bigfoots are kidnapping children.
>>
>>26479435
(You) are the one that has all the answers and claims that mysterious disappearances are not mysterious at all, so pick out one of these easy to solve cases and solve it.
Any case you want.
Any one of them.
>>
>>26479454
What are you, some retarded city boy?
Anyone who has spent time out in the woods in remote areas know that there are bigfoot in them there hills.
>>
>>26479443
Ah yes, those very reliable eye witness accounts! When in doubt, trust the account if a yokel in the sticks who saw a cryptid in the woods once!
>>
>>26479456
Just because I don't know exactly what happened in these missing persons cases, doesn't mean it was paranormal or a conspiracy my underage and underdeveloped friend.
>>
>>26479456
He didn't claim they weren't mysterious, he claimed that they have logical answers to them. You're the complete fucking nut here.
>>
>>26479474
Then you don't know?
How could you not know when you have all the answers?
Do you have spongiform disease?
>>
>>26479348
I haven't done a deep dive into the stories and their presentation so I can't really make a judgement yet.
But eh is it any worse than the 500th Elisa Lam video on youtube?
Regardless I think 411 is still fun to discuss and argue about and we can just pirate the books / movies.
>>26479391
Anon what would you need to be able to conclude they're solved? Even if they found the kid's body in a cave it could easily have been plated there or hidden there.
Who's to say when confronted with evidence you won't just move to further delusion?
>>26479469
"Yeahp I sure did see the kid get picked up by a bigfoot... why is my yard all dug up? Uh.. I was doing some gardening when Biggie stole the kid..."
>>
>>26479492
Pick out a case and tell us all about it.
>>
>>26479479
Pick out a case and give us the "logical answers".
>>
>>26479498
Why don't you? What's the alternative?
>>
>>26479489
>>26479503
I love when it's easy to spot that a stupid person is upset
>caves
>unsupervised children
>woodlands
rub those two braincells together and figure it out.
>>
>>26479492
I don't think profiting off the suffering caused by dead children is "fun" anon. It's not harmless like flat earth or bigfoot, these are real families getting unwanted attention.
>>
>>26479505
I'm not some loud mouthed idiot that says there are nothing to the Missing 411 cases, that's you two idiots.
And why are you even posting here when you have nothing to contribute?
If you actually know anything at all, then tell us what you know.
Pick out a thread on a topic that you actually know something about and amaze us with brilliant information.
>>
>>26479520
I didn't say there is "nothing" to these cases, I'm saying it's not paranormal and you should be slightly ashamed of yourself that you've turned actual missing children cases (all most likely, dead) into a conspiratard talking point. I'm trying to get you to understand that there is a very obvious explanation for the cases.
>>
>>26479531
Then solve one.
I will even let you pick out the easiest, most simple one, and solve that one.
Any case you want.
You pick it.
>>
>>26479538
Why do I have to solve one in order to prevent myself from going full retard and pretending that these kids are part of a paranormal conspiracy? What is actually wrong with your brain? These are real kids, anon. You're being embarrassing.
>>
>>26469755
I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but he has a second 411 documentary which looks at the cases of hunters who have gone missing, it's a definitely worth a watch.
>>
>>26479538
>solve them
unsupervised kids with shitty parents get stuck in caves or drown or lost and die.

/thread.
>>
>>26479550
In guessing they are all American, right?
>>
>>26479546
You can't solve even one little case?
Must be a total smooth brain.
>>
>>26479562
Then you solve it. I have never once claimed I could solve these cases.
>>
The map also has a similarity to known ‘gravitational’ anomalies in the US. I’ve included a screenshot. There is a specific reason for this. There are multiple factors that contribute these missing persons (and not all of those are missing by the strange events that we call supernatural) events. A lot of people really do succumb to understood, natural events-we estimate about 4-6% of the people missing are caused by unconventional events. That word is misleading, like supernatural. A better phrasing would be something like ‘uncommonly natural’.
>>
>>26469755

It is quite eerie
>>
>>26479517
This is fucking 4chan Anon.
It's their fault if they hopped on X and specifically clicked on the 411 thread.
Plus most families (to my knowledge) actually want their case spread as far and as wide as possible.
But if I'm wrong an specific families have made criticism over it, feel free to point them out to me.
>>26479561
Yeah it's cause humanity only cares about Americans.
>>
>>26473878
Maybe because he wants to continue investigating the stories and telling us the stories as best he can but if he comes out and says "herrrderrr it is definitely bigfoot or aliens" then doors will close on him and he won't be able to get info.
>>
>>26473358
The first case sounds almost like hypothermia

but the second case sounds like Cherokee little people.
>>
>>26469755

Dennis Martin is still the one that chills me the most.
>>
>>26479365

No no we found the booties on the trail. He did it barefoot. What a trooper. Also his feet are totally fined and not fucked up at all
>>
>>26473878
>>26473878
He's not "Pussyfooting" He's cautious because he was a detective and is skeptical of everything. He doesn't know what's really going on and refuses to paint himself into a corner. He keeps all avenues open to him. That to me isn't "Blatant and annoying" It's smart.
>>
>>26475421
How do those fucking things jerk off with no hands and just a spike?
>>
>>26479666

A little boy that age can turn his own clothes inside out?
>>
>>26470310
>Humans are efficient,
not sure if troll or just very, very stupid
>>
>>26478803
Christ, when I first heard about Paulides and Missing 411 I heard about them from second hand sources. They would say the craziest shit and I legit thought Paulides was a nutjob. It wasn't until i started reading his actual work and listen to him speak that I realized 99% of his detractors had never really read his shit or even remotely familiar with his actual work.
>>
>>26479738
How old was he? When taking off clothes you naturally take them off inside out. Especially when you're a kid and you do stuff awkwardly.
>>26479732
Mostly anal I assume.
>>
>>26479754
Every conspiratard says that about their pet conspiracies.
>>
>>26479755

I'm trying to remember his name. I was re-reading the post again to see if its the same one I'm thinking of. I remember that the sheriff told the people to turn his clothes back to normal (not inside out) and when the boy's dad asked the sheriff why he did that, the sheriff just walked away from him. I'll keep looking for the name.
>>
>>26479755
>>26479794

Found it. 3 year old Jaryd Atadero.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QjBFM56EC8
>>
>>26479755
>>26479819

Fishermen just let the 3 year old boy wander off on his own. What scumbags.
>>
>>26479664
Maybe there is something disingenous about a guy secretly trying to turn your dead kid story into a Bigfoot movie?
>>
>>26479561

Missing 411 focuses mainly on the US and Canada but there are cases in Australia and the UK that fit David and his team's bullet points.
>>
>>26479454

Dennis Martin is the boy that person is talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8QZ0kNUhsk

Green Berets showed up unannounced and everything.
>>
>>26475421
Yes, this has been the thought for awhile. Keel and Vallee, regardless of how you feel about them, have an interesting take on the phenomena. I’ve been told a good analogy is how we study the ocean. We need submersibles to protect from the harsh (to us) environment of the oceans. Especially at great depths. The vehicles that allow these entities to cross the barrier into our plane, utilize their craft in a similar manner. Except these craft are extensions of their thought forms. Again, I have no idea if that’s remotely correct, we can’t help but think in human terms, considering that’s how we really can only compare things to. Even more interesting, these entities are supposedly able to project what they look like or what they travel in, almost like a superposition. Once it/they are noticed, they form into whatever the observer consciously or subconsciously wants to see. That can explain the different types and races that are seen. Again, I know nothing nor do I pretend. Just relaying information smarter people than myself have speculated. Of course if that’s the case, and if these beings can manipulate what we see, then they can manipulate our ideas about them and how they operate. Makes the head hurt lol.
>>
File: 1603005471966.png (609 KB, 638x551)
609 KB
609 KB PNG
Anyone know other stuff like this to watch? I'm watching missing 411 now.
>>
>>26479299
>>26477402
do you people just intentionally ignore every piece of information exposed about the cases, or did you basically not know what missing 411 is, read that it's about "people getting lost in the woods"and just decide to make your obtuse uninformed post that is totally going to make everyone look silly and you look superior and smarter?
>>
>>26479744
...at kidnapping people. How many cases you know where an organized group of humans returned near the site of kidnapping just to leave odd evidence of their crime.
>>
>>26479896

All I can think of are other missing person youtube channels. Sorry. Unless you'd like some links to those.
>>
>>26479943

Then why do dogs not track the scents anon. Where are the footprints? Big adult humans dragging off a kid I can see. But other adults? No struggles? No fighting? Especially with hunters who are usually armed. No shots? What about in the case of elderly men who can't go far. What happened to Maurice Dametz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQpYopdIixM
>>
>>26479936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeWnkS32KCE&ab_channel=ReignBot
>>
>>26480060

Seems like she's getting btfo'd in the comments.
>>
File: 1603007073305.jpg (94 KB, 1082x695)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>26480008
Yes. Links plz good sir.
>>
The same morons that are here saying this is all explainable and it's a nothingburger are the same dolts in the divination threads and witchcraft threads that believe all the "Magic" BS. Let that sink in.
"Can someone explain to me how to summon a succubus??'
>>
>>26479755
>Mostly anal I assume.
Good point, thanks.
>>
>>26480087
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqikf1CHNdVK1A5-8pQYGhA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWKjrrUh2KL1d3zXQW79cQ

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCD4-G3Aokt2sM7TYQV2HmA

https://www.youtube.com/user/danelledoesitall (Might not be what you're looking for though she has talked about some strange things like the Bennington Triangle once. Haven't watched her in a few months.)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ8D8x9kOTunqnVG5U9bnSw (Again might not be what you're looking for but this channel focuses on missing people and unsolved crimes in West Virginia)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa5yPMr5aP_UF_94xii-5Rw

These are just some I've watched in the past. 2019 was a year for me where I binged scary stories and missing person cases/unsolved murder cases all year.
>>
>>26479896
Paulides has his own yt channel "Missing can am"
>>
>>26480025
Are you a different anon misunderstanding my comment. It's not humans doing this.
>>
File: melyick.png (195 KB, 417x425)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>26471379
Deros are the dumbest looking things ever created.
>>
File: okaythen.jpg (15 KB, 250x162)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>26480084
What the hell are you talking about? The comment section seems fine. DUUUUUURRRR!!!!
>>
>>26480151

Sorry anon I believe I misread what you were saying and my tard brain jumped to conclusions. Or I may have clicked you by mistake.
>>
>>26480166

Oh sorry. I was talking about the comments disagreeing with her. Do you agree with the comments?
>>
>>26469755
OFF TOPIC sort of, but missing 411 is by far the best place to get a person down the rabbit hole of the deceptive reality.
>>
>>26479936
Are you one of these retards who thinks there is an international cabal stealing children?
>>
>>26480131
>saying that something has a logical explanation makes you a moron
The absolute state...
>>
>>26480204
You are on a board about paranormal stuff.
>>
>>26480223
That doesn't mean you throw your brain right out of your skull.
>>
>>26478367
>>26474237
Come on dude, don't leave me hanging
>>
>>26480228

Not them but may I ask what you find disagreeable about Missing 411? David and his team had a pretty stingy criteria for them to even look at a case. I find some of them to be very strange and eerie. Some others I can believe 'well maybe something got them. Animal/suicide/etc' though those things are against the criteria of a 'Missing 411 case'
>>
>>26480179
Not really. Reignbot is on point for the most part, if not 100% correct. I seriously don't believe that there's some larger conspiracy at work here, just people getting fucking lost or going missing.
>>
>>26480258
Very well. I think I've watched that video in the past but my memory is shit. The comments though disagree with her from what I saw.
>>
>>26480248
>Not them but may I ask what you find disagreeable about Missing 411?
The fact that he's only doing this to sell a show to the sci-fi channel and is profiting off of suffering of unclosed missing person cases while also soft peddling conspiracies. It is producing the exact opposite attention these missing cases need.
>>
>>26480282
Bringing awareness to missing person cases or the strange ways some have died (if they've been found) is bad because he is doing it in a way you personally don't agree with?
>>
>>26480288
He's doing it in a way where he's peddling bullshit. Don't you get it? That's why I posted this: >>26480060
>>
>>26480288
What are you not following? It's not like he's raising any money for the families, it's not like he's out there trying to find these likely dead kids. He pitched the show to sci fi for fuck's sake. He's trying to capitalize on actual tragedy. It's the same way how I feel about phsycic shows where they lie to grieving parents. Irs disgusting, anon.
>>
>>26480288
There is a retard in this thread convinced that one of the missing cases involves a Bigfoot snatching up a toddler and running away with it. If I was the parent of THAT missing child, I'd be livid someone was suggesting that.
>>
>>26480204
It's not logical to make your own story; discount the most of what was told for no good reason and then cherry pick "fitting" parts from the rest, that's purely retarded.
>>
>>26480302
>>26480306

Oh I'm sorry a man is doing something you disagree with. All he is doing is finding odd cases, investigating, and writing books about them or making documentaries. I guess all those other people who make videos or discuss missing person cases/unsolved murders are also bad.
>>
>>26480347
Look at this thread and who is doing that, you braindead mongo.
>>
>>26480361
Imagine falling for a grifter that isn't even good at grifting?
>>
>>26480319

David talked to Dennis Martin's father about that. Dennis Martin's father told him about the Key family who heard a scream and one of the kids said "Look dad! A bear!" And Mr. Key thought it looked more like a man then a bear. That information David got from Dennis's owner father who was upset that the authorities dismissed that. Maybe look into it before you get all upset.
>>
>>26479246
The amount of kids that go missing in America each year is crazy . That should be national news every day
>>
>>26480381
...which he then sensationalized in his books. These books have been out for years you know, right?
>>
>>26480375

Who says I've ever bought anything he's sold?
>puts on a strawhat
>>
>>26480361
What are you not understanding? Do you have an actual mental illness? I have no problem with raising awareness for missing children cases, I have a problem with then going "COULD IT BE ALIENS BRO??? WTF THEY SAID THEY SAW A BIGFEETS SNATCH UP LITTLE TIMMY WOAH, TUNE INTO SCIFI NEXT SATURDAY FOR THE SCOOP!"
>>
>>26480361
You don't seem to understand something; he's just cherry picking shit to make up some conspiracy theory or make it out like it's a real thing when it's all bullshit!
>>
>>26480319
WHY DID THE GREEN BERETS SHOW UP UNANNOUNCED WITH RIFLES AND SHIT? WHY DID THEY REFUSE TO WORK WITH THE PARK RANGERS? WHAT WERE THEY DOING THERE?!
>>
>>26480365
You haven't spend hours studying this topic honestly. I understand that it can be too hard to believe in anything paranormal even if it's rubbed to your face, but why are you in here?
>>
>>26480390
You're defending him as "just raising awareness bro".
>>
>>26480389

How did he sensationalize it? Go on. Quote the exact passage from the book. I'll wait.
>>
File: wooldor.jpg (28 KB, 500x375)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>26480398
This guy is so fucking dense, it's not even funny anymore.
>>
>>26480415
The entire framing device was asking if there was a possibility for a cryptid in the area during the day the kid went missing. He goes on to rant about cryptid sightings. How do you not register that as disingenous?
>>
>>26480402
Lol you don't need to spend "hours" studying unsolved missing person cases in the fucking woods, anon.
>why are you here
For fun spoopy stories and to make fun of schizos.
>>
>>26480398
He has never said it was aliens and he has never said it was Bigfoot. He has said he doesn't know and that he finds the cases very strange. Other people have taken his works and used them as evidence to confirm to themselves that it is aliens, bigfoot, whatever else. Find me a single piece of evidence where David has said "its aliens" or "its bigfoot"

Go on. I'll wait.
>>
>>26480400
They had a local vet chapter in the area and were asked to help the search party. I can't fathom why this is hard.
>>
>>26480424
Not quoting the exact passage because you know you're full of shit. What are you? A National Park employee getting paid to hunt for any discussion about Missing 411?

>>26480414
Oh okay.
>tongue my anus.
>>
>>26480440
Anon, why would you even waste page space entertaining cryptid sightings in your "super serious" book series on missing children? How low is your IQ?
>>
>>26480443
>Local vet chapter
Oh okay. Totally normal for Green Berets to arrive in helicopters with M16s going into the woods to hunt for a missing child. Happens all the time.
>>
>>26474295

wtf is up with those anyway?
>>
>>26480451
You caught me, I work for Big Yosemite.
>>
what
>>
>>26480457
And in your mind, what exactly is that evidence of?
>>
>>26480453
>Asks how low someone's IQ is on a board discussing paranormal shit where I bet right now as I type this someone has a thread up about summoning a succubus to touch their peen.

How low is your self awareness?
>>
If Missing411 was real then Youtube wouldn't promote it. Youtube is bluepilled, not redpilled.
>>
>>26480457
>you wouldn't hire the help of literally anyone and everyone to look for your kid
>Your local community wouldn't be absolutely devasted and call upon all your neighbors including any vet chapters or groups or organizations down the street
This place is full of childless, sexless retards.
>>
File: Grog2.jpg (79 KB, 500x375)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>26480461
Didn't that story come from reddit?
>>
>>26480473
411 is flat earth level of stupid. I can forgive ghosts, I can forgive reasonable doubt stories, I can forgive a LOT of stuff. But this is literally a sleazeball making money off of dead kids.
>>
>>26480481
*devastated
>>
>>26480462
I knew it.

>>26480472
That they were looking for something. I recall one of the interviews David has done and when asked about Dennis Martin's case he talked he brought up a case where a Park Ranger was attacked and nearly killed by some dude who lived in the park (this is before rangers could carry guns inside the park iirc)
>>
>>26480481
Then why didn't they work with the Park Rangers and cops, anon? Why were they allowed to go off and do their own thing instead of work with the people who spent years inside those National Parks?
>>
>>26480451
>In his pursuit of Bigfoot, Paulides self-published two Bigfoot-related books[5] and created the research group[6] called "North America Bigfoot Search"[7] for which he serves as director.[8]

>Paulides has said North America Bigfoot Search was instrumental in the genesis of a paper published in 2013, which claimed that Bigfoot was real: "The world needs to understand that North America Bigfoot Search was the organizer of the study. We orchestrated the search that led to picking Dr. Ketchum to conduct a study of bigfoot DNA."[9] The resulting paper documented the analysis of 111 samples of hypothesized Bigfoot DNA and was written by 11 different authors.[8] On November 24, 2012, DNA Diagnostics, a veterinary laboratory headed by Ketchum, issued a press release prior to peer review claiming that their DNA sequencing study confirmed the existence of a hominin hybrid cross between modern humans with an unknown primate.[8] Shortly after publication two months later in the inaugural issue of DeNovo: Journal of Science,[8] the paper was analyzed by Sharon Hill of Doubtful News for the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry. Hill's report concluded that the paper was of poor quality, stating that "The few experienced geneticists who viewed the paper reported a dismal opinion of it, noting it made little sense."[8]
The fucker literally writes Bigfoot books you impressionable idiot. He's a grifter.
>>
>>26480489
>NOOO NOT MY KIDS! NOT MY HECKIN KIDS! EVIL! EVIL!
>Just forgets all the missing 411 cases featuring adults.
>>
>>26480517
I'm sure I can look up a reasonable answer given by the Park Rangers. But what is your assumption, exactly?
>>
>>26480521
>Someone is interested in whether or not a creature could exist
>Studies about it
>Writes about it
>researches it
>investigates it
>this somehow means everything he has done is bullshit

I sure hope you don't happen to believe in any deities, anon.
>>
>>26480522
Some Amerifat "survivalman" getting himself killed in the mountains doesn't really garner the same sympathy as innocent kids who have shitty parents, anon.
>>
>>26480530
>I'm taking someone seriously on the subject of missing children, who has spent decades trying to sell Bigfoot merchandise and books
>>
>>26480527
Personally? I think they had orders to deal with something. Hunt something.
>>
>>26480530
Yes, I too take a Bigfoot writer seriously. My barometer of trust is that abysmally low too!
>>
File: 1587310037333.jpg (102 KB, 697x780)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
HOW THE FUCK HAS NO ONE POSTED HIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL YET
https://www.youtube.com/user/canammissingproject/videos

he uploads all the time some mind blowing shit in there and his locations are always comfy
>>
File: Portal Pepe.png (662 KB, 628x617)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
>>26480237
A portal can move to the atmosphere, in the ocean, on the surface of Earth, on the surface of the ocean, inside a structure or cavern...
Not long ago, within the last few years, a hunter found one out in the woods, and a hiker found another one.
I remember one of them put their foot through the portal (why do people do things like that? Was it his "extra" foot?) and it just disappeared, he couldn't see it, he drew his leg back (good idea) and his foot was still on the end of it, so he walked away from the portal.
The other one saw something weird (the portal) and had no idea what it was, so he walked right through it (why?) and on the other side everything looked different (might have been a different planet, or a different time here on Earth) he saw some sort of an animal he didn't recognize. It growled at him, and not in a good way at all. He backed strait back away from the animal, right back through the portal (which is why he was able to tell this tale) and the animal was gone. And then he got gone away from the portal.
>>
>>26480546
And that makes you gullible and impressionable and easily duped.
>>
this one is big spooky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaKfhUY-Gmo
>>
>>26480541
>I believe in an all mighty being that created everything
>I am morally superior to someone who was curious about whether or not Bigfoot exists because I don't write books about strange cases
Does your shit also not stink, anon?

>>26480533
Yeah they're all fat inbred rednecks aren't they anon? Literally neck yourself.
>>
>>26480530
What does that really supposed to mean? 'Cause I certainly don't believe in any deities. Not everything one says/does is credible.
>>
>>26480501
I can't seem to get through to you how stupid your premise is.
>>
>>26480557
I can't hear you up there on your ivory tower. Could you say that again?

>>26480550
NOOO ANON HE WROTE ABOUT BIGFOOT! HE'S USING THESE POOR INNOCENT DEAD KIDERINOS TO MAKE MONEY! HE IS THE WORST PERSON EVER NOOOOOO!
>>
>>26480480
they sure as hell dont promote his youtube channel
>>
>>26480562
When did I ever say I believed in God?
>>
>>26480434
>>26480549
>>26480576
How sad you have to be for this to be fun?
>>
>>26480576
>NOOO ANON HE WROTE ABOUT BIGFOOT! HE'S USING THESE POOR INNOCENT DEAD KIDERINOS TO MAKE MONEY! HE IS THE WORST PERSON EVER NOOOOOO!
How do you have such little self-awareness? You are honestly disgusting, bud.
>>
>>26480453
because people always suggest it to him so he has to debunk it
>>
>>26480567
The premise that Dennis's dad told David? I guess you'd have to take off those blinders first anon.
>>
>>26480562
Literally the majority of adults in those cases are suicides, accidents or your typical Cletus. Yes.
>>
>>26480588
Only one of these posts you have listed are mine. The last one. As to whether I find this fun? No. I find it annoying.

>>26480587
Right about where David said Bigfoot and aliens are the cause of this.
>>
>>26480598
No serious law enforcement investigator would spend chapters dedicated to possible cryptid sightings. Sure is CONVENIENT that he himself, writes fucking Bigfoot novels

Gee...
>>
>>26480551
The most interesting thing is that the atmosphere of said other planet, if it was another planet, was viable for him to breathe.
>>
>>26480596
>SOME RANDOM JERKOFF ON THE INTERNET CALLED ME DISGUSTING.

Lel.
>>
>>26480607
He LITERALLY suggests that one of the kids could have been snatched by a Bigfoot, holy hell you have something wrong with you.
>>
>>26477437
Are you saying that there's an ancient breakaway civilization, or a more recent one like 70 years old? I'm assuming the former.
>>
>>26480604
Mhm.
>>
>>26480616
You are doing a disservice to these actual missing persons cases, by entertaining this disinfo shit. You aren't helping these families.
>>
>>26480602
Why would you put that in your fucking book? How are you not following?
>>
>>26480621
I will say this one more time to you and that's it. No more you's for you. He never suggested that. He merely reported what he was told by Dennis's father who was told by the Key family that they SAW SOMETHING running with what looked like something on its shoulder. Literally any video where David talks about the Dennis Martin case he brings that up. Though why I am explaining it yet again is beyond me. Might as well tell it to a brick wall.
>>
>>26480647
Again, >>26480521 for your smoothed out brain, he literally is a Bigfoot nut.
>>
>>26480629
I was not aware that I was suppose to be helping these families anon. I'm sure if these families were really upset and angry with David they could take him to court. Get back to me when that happens, okay sweaty?

>>26480636
>WHY WOULD YOU PUT IN THE BOOK WHAT THE FATHER OF DENNIS TOLD YOU ANON?! WHY?! WHYYY?!?!?!?!
It's a mystery anon. I have no idea.
>>
File: file.png (1.91 MB, 1432x793)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB PNG
>>26480237
A portal looks like that shimmer you see on a hot road in summer, so if you are somewhere, and there is no reason for a shimmer to be there (not hot, not on a road or a hot rock) then that might be a portal.
Besides the fact that it might be a portal, something might come through it-- anything.
And I was taught to consider this old phrase in relation to a portal "Out of the frying into the fire".
>>
>>26480607
You can refer to you all who enjoy shitting on these topics without honestly researching first.
So you don't believe that you can believe what ever experiences and researchers say about this, OK just leave... but you enjoy shitting on others too much.
>>
>>26480609
tons of native tribes have stories of bigfoot kidnapping people its a valid topic
>>
>>26480662
>woah, friend I'm just bringing up that this could be a cryptid sighting. Hmmm, let's discuss bigfoot here in the area...oh, what's that? Why yes, I have written about Bigfoot for 25 years heehee how could you tell? Anyway, so you're saying that maybe a Bigfoot snatched up your kid? Woah woah, I'm just asking the questions here ;) did you ever read my research paper of bigfoot though?
>>
>>26480667
One of the hunters David talked to told him that he was walking along a trail in Colorado (iirc) and that he saw something ahead on the trailer and when he got up to it, he put one foot forward and his foot vanished.

Can't recall what interview that was. Might've been one of the Coast to Coast ones.
>>
>>26480687
>it's a valid topic during an ongoing missing persons case to bring up Native American mythology on a cryptid
>>
>>26480688
https://youtu.be/X8QZ0kNUhsk

>>
>>26480713
>watch this youtube channel
Nah.
>>
>>26480698
>A 51 year old missing person case.
>>
>>26480685
Buddy, do you think you're getting laughed at by people who don't know what the topic is? Do you zoomers think these 411 books are recent?
>>
>>26480667
> "Out of the frying into the fire"
Not everything is food for fearporn you know.
>>
>>26480717
>No I will not watch a video where David talks about the Dennis Martin case
>No no no
Okay. Bye Felicia.
>>
>>26480698
its not mythology when literally all native Americans considered them real animals long before any Europeans showed up

or do you actually believe 100s of thousands of people have all been lying about seeing them for 1000+ years ?
>>
>>26480720
Oh my mistake, that changes everything.
>>
>>26480735
You just made it sound like the case was recent is all. Sorry anon.
>>
>>26480728
What exactly is that going to do for me that his books don't?
>>
>>26480734
>we're now seriously arguing the existence of a Bigfoot cryptid because Native American mythology got spooked by bears
You know there are bears everywhere...right?
>>
>>26480690
>>26480690
>he put one foot forward and his foot vanished.
See, that right there is what I am talking about-- why would you do that?
How about putting a stick through it, or throwing a rock through it, or have someone you don't like walk through it. I'm not putting my foot or hand or any other body part, or my car keys, or anything that I need through what might be a portal.
Keep in mind, the Sun is a portal. What if you walk through a portal on Earth, and wind up on or inside the Sun? Or a planet where you can't breathe the atmosphere?
>>
>>26480755
Because all these stories are made up, anon.
>>
>>26480762
>all these stories are made up
Why are you on /x/?
>>
>>26480755
I don't think that one is in a book. I think it's just something he talked about in an interview. Sounds less weird to me than the wife of some bigshot who apparently saw the Predator when she was bow hunting.. also a marching band not all that far from her saw some strange object in the sky. This case is where she took a picture with her phone and Verizon was like "there's no way that camera took that picture."
>>
>>26480755
>>26480771

Also David said the hunter pulled his foot back.. backed away and then basically got the hell away from that area.
>>
>>26480752
>because people who spend most of there time in the wild dont know what bears look like

there has been 100+ blood/hair sample test and the DNA always comes back the same half human half unknown
not to mention the of thousands of eye whiteness/police reports
saying they dont exist makes you as dumb as the people who said UFOs dont exist despite the hundreds of thousands of people seeing them for hundreds of years
bigfoot is 100% real no matter how much you don't want it to be
>>
>>26480237
Another thing about portals.
Each one is connected to somewhere, but once you have raised your vibration and you get good at using your consciousness, you can take control over a portal. You can decide where you want to go, and go there. Can't guarantee that it will work though, it's a "try it and find out" kind of a thing.
>>
File: 92134.jpg (251 KB, 1000x1326)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>26480797
Do you think Bigfoot is a descendent of Gigantophithecus?
>>
File: Bigfoot Fren or non-fren.jpg (246 KB, 1200x1108)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>26480797
>bigfoot is 100% real
Bigfoot were discussed in "The Law of One" and the Ra stated that there are three different types of bigfoot living on Earth.
>>
>>26480797
Oh Christ...
>>
>>26480797
>yup, I'm mentally ill. How could you tell?
>>
>>26480847
>Why yes I come to a supernatural/paranormal board and don't believe in paranormal or supernatural things at all.
>>
>>26480852
When most of /x/ laughs at you while you are also simultaneously trying to be a big boy supa serious researcher about missing children, then yes. You are probably horribly ill. Or stupid.
>>
>>26480868
?
>>
File: 1599658987119.jpg (424 KB, 1077x985)
424 KB
424 KB JPG
>>26480847
>>26480841

> the government says its not real and I believe them becasue the government never lies
>>
>>26480868
dispute the 100+ DNA samples retard ill wait
>>
>>26480873
>you need the government to tell you a 10 foot tall ape man isn't plodding about the woods
>>
>>26480836
just like LITERALLY every native American tribe
>>
>>26480667
The problem with the portal theory is that it never appears in areas with dense human population. Would be a quite a sight to see people disappear in thin air in front of your eyes. Although there are many missing people cases where people vanish mysteriously in cities, that doesn't explain why it always happens when the individual is alone.
>>
>>26480881
Pretty sure you made that shit right up, to be honest. I'd like to see the source on that absurd claim.
>>
>>26480881
You know we share DNA samples with a crapton of animals, right?
>>
>>26480892
To play Devil's advocate. What if the portals are controlled by something and only used away from big cities as to not draw attention?
>>
>>26480886
did you forget when UFOs wernt real then the government confirmed them

do you need them to do the same for bigfoot?

or do you actually believe in that tiny brain of yours that hundreds of thousands of people have been making it up for 1000+ years
>>
>>26480915
UFO literally just means "unidentified objects" kiddo.
>>
>>26479229
so you admit the cave map wasnt debunked?
>>
>>26480915
>or do you actually believe in that tiny brain of yours that hundreds of thousands of people have been making it up for 1000+ years
That's not a real argument. Just proves that there are commonalities across cultures when it comes to mythology and superstition, since they all play on the same fears, uncertainties and imaginations. 100 people could tell me the world is flat, doesn't make it true. No matter how many people say it.
>>
>>26480892
>problem with the portals is that they never appear in areas with dense human population.
I would love to see the entire city of LA, Hollywood, San Francisco, NYC, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Flint, Detroit, Washington DC, St Louis, disappear through a portal never to return.
>>
>>26480915
A fact isn't "a gorbillion people said it" anon. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>26480939
big foot is literally on film no one has been able to debunk or recreate the Paterson footage
and native Americans clearly state its not mythology they talk about it as matter of fact animal
>>
>>26480964
>The video is too clear
>It doesn't walk like a Bigfoot
>The video is too grainy, potato cam.
>>
File: Bigfoot DNA Evidence.png (175 KB, 726x324)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>26480895
Bigfoot DNA Evidence
>>
>>26480939
>since they all play on the same fears, uncertainties and imaginations
But that's wrong, we pretty much evolved to deal with different patterns of dangers and opportunities, because those are wildly different depending on the environment. Not saying the rest of your post is wrong tho.
>>
>>26480964
>big foot is literally on film
no? A known hoax of a guy pretending to be a bigfoot was filmed in a gorilla suit. This whole "le nobody can reproduce it" meme comes from a literal bigfoot blog, not anyone credible.

I'm sorry you're a stupid person.
>>
>>26480974
wtf are you talking about
i get it i didn't believe in them at first but after hearing my family members encounter i know for a fact they are real

there is more than enough proof out there now
do some actual research and stop embarrassing your self
>>
>>26480981
>But that's wrong
No it's not, retard. The human race across multiple continents has exhibited common motifs in their artwork, music and mythology. It's why every society on planet earth has a creation myth either similar to each other, or at all. Saying "a bunch of people have big apes in their mythology" would only be worth mentioning if we didn't have more than one continent with apes, ape like animals or animals mistaken for apes when they stand up.
>>
>>26480892
Earth has an energy grid, the lay lines, and the natural portals probably fall on the energy grid. As far as I know, none of the large cities in America were built on the energy grid.
All of the weird and spooky places in America were set aside, and became parks or indian reservations.
>>
File: 1598686423904.png (618 KB, 680x453)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
>>26480975
a screenshot from The Daily Mail of some whacko isn't evidence, anon. Show me all the hard DNA sample data?

I know you don't have it, was worth a shot I guess. Calling bluffs is fun.
>>
>>26481003
I'm just repeating some of the stuff I've seen 'skeptics' say when it comes to Bigfoot videos.
>No it's not bigfoot the video is to clear, obviously staged
>No it's not Bigfoot, it doesn't walk like a Bigfoot (whatever the hell that means)
>No its not real, the footage is too grainy. Can't see anything. Lol potato cam.
>>
>>26479546
You could give a detailed argument/ explanation of some of the more popular missing 411 cases. Being a /b/ tier troll doesn't change minds ( if thats what you're really trying to accomplish) anon.
>>
>>26480975
>ask for evidence
>literally can't provide any
of course, I forgot where I was for a second.
>>
>>26480994
those suits literally didnt exist back then
multiple people have tried to recreate it they all failed
im sorry but your the stupid person do some actual research before you talk about a subject with authority
>>
>>26481026
Kids were unsupervised and got lost in the woods and fell into ravines or caves or drowned and were whisked away. There you go. Now tell me how a fucking cryptid makes more sense to your heroine-obsessed brain?
>>
>>26481027
You want "hard" evidence?
Walk around naked during bigfoot mating season.
>>
>>26481027
Get them talking about Dennis Martin.
>>
>>26481035
It is obvious that you are not "pretending" to be retarded.
>>
>>26481031
>those suits literally didnt exist back then
I'll give you a grace period of a minute to use Google right now and go look this up so I don't embarrass you.
>multiple people have tried to recreate it they all failed
Literally nobody has "failed" to do it. I'll again remind you that the only people who peddle your talking point are from an actual bigfoot blogsite. No actual scientist agrees with you.
>no u the dumb one
I'll give you a few minutes to go look up "nobody had suits back then", anon.
>>
>>26481045
>>26481027

Sorry. Meant that for >>26481026
>>
File: 1588564207481.jpg (80 KB, 766x960)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>26481027
>>26481018
are you guys trolling or you just not want to look it up because it would prove you wrong
>>
>>26481048
Please explain how that's not a satisfying answer?
>>
>>26481054
These are the same scientists that think global warming is gonna kill us all dead in like 3 days, yeah?
>>
File: 1595668442932.jpg (8 KB, 196x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>26481056
Any day now, you'll source it. I can be BTFO any moment! Oh man, I'm going to look totes silly amirite? Any minute now...waiting. Just around the corner...I can see it...right now, here it comes! Oh boy.
>>
>>26481060
That has nothing to do with any Missing 411 case.
This thread is to discuss the Missing 411 cases, not the limitless extent of what you don't know.
>>
>>26481062
What planet are you on where global warming hasn't been an issue? Do you live in a bunker?
>>
>>26481005
>It's why every society on planet earth has a creation myth either similar to each other, or at all
That's absolutely fucking wrong. Even mythologies which were very close to each other such as the nordic and the greek ones are absurdly different.

>Saying "a bunch of people have big apes in their mythology" would only be worth mentioning if we didn't have more than one continent with apes, ape like animals or animals mistaken for apes when they stand up.
Last I checked america never had big apes, nor there were big apes in europe.
>>
Nobody wants to answer my question if they think Bigfoot is a descendent of Giganto. Sad.
>>
>>26481054
i know for a fact suits with fake muscle movements didnt exist back then
you clearly have never looked into the subject and just repeating shit you heard second hand
>>
>>26481072
>kids going missing because their parents weren't watching them
>has nothing to do with the 411 cases
Are you actually a retarded person?
>>
I love how much of a shitshow this thread is. This is why I love 4chan.
>>
>>26481075
>That's absolutely fucking wrong. Even mythologies which were very close to each other such as the nordic and the greek ones are absurdly different.
Buddy, the Phoenicians (as an example) traded with fucking everyone. It's why Greek and Roman mythology just changed the letters on their gods, it's why the Sumerians have a version of Ra, it's why three different Semetic faiths all share the same deity. Are you out of your element here?
>Last I checked america never had big apes, nor there were big apes in europe.
There are bears, anon. There are bears literally fucking everywhere.

You are not very bright.
>>
>>26481035
Haven't made a single post claiming its cryptids anon. You've made little effort in these discussions. It appears you're just trying to derail this thread.
>>
>>26481083
>i know for a fact suits with fake muscle movements didnt exist back then
I'll give you five more minutes to look this up. Go on! Help yourself out. Because you're wrong.
>>
>>26469755
So! Anons. What is your favorite Missing 411 case?
>>
>>26481082
according to ancient literate they where the first inhabitants of the planet before humans where created so i dont think so
>>
>>26481107
>you've made little effort
because you're a retarded person who doesn't understand what I'm trying to say, anon.
>>
>>26481100

Tell me about it, anon.

>>26481107
Wonder if that's the guy I was arguing with earlier.
>>
>>26481094
>>26479673
>>26479854
>>26480381
missing 411 Dennis Martin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywD4FZu78I8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMup3MOJMdU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbcTjM0Fvnc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8QZ0kNUhsk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsXKa3lYuWU
>>
>>26481115
The one with the old Spanish man somewhere in New England for sure.
>>
>>26481128

I have watched all of those anon but thank you nonetheless. Actually I don't think I've seen the red head's video before.
>>
File: 93jBHKa.jpg (42 KB, 413x395)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>26481072
>That has nothing to do with any Missing 411 case
Anon...
>>
>>26481102
>It's why Greek and Roman mythology just changed the letters on their gods
They had completely different names tho, it wasn't just "different letters". Hell they even had distinct different philosophies when it came to the versions of the myths, Romans had a much more positive outlook on Ares/Mars than the Greeks, who preferred Athens/Minerva as the goddess of war due to the strategical perspective she had.
>Are you out of your element here?
Are you? Tell me how, in any shape or form are the nordic and greek mythologies similar sweetheart. Tell me how their myths of creation are even comparable. Surely if "every society on the planet has a creation myth similar" at LEAST those two which are so close to each other must be identical right? And of course let's not even include the chinese and native american mythologies, because as it seems it'll short circuit your brain.

>There are bears, anon
>Bears look like big apes
I'm not even sure if you're pretending to be retarded right now.
>>
>>26481083
OH SHIT BRO LOOK AT THIS CRYPTID (COPYRIGHTED). THIS MUST HAVE BEEN HOLLYWOOD MAGIC NOT EVEN POSSIBLE WOAH LOOK AT THOSE MUSCLES!!!! OMG
>>
>>26481075
>Last I checked america never had big apes
Primates originated in America, still plenty in South America.
Oldest known primate bones were found in Hell Creek, Montana.
>>
>>26481153
>he's actually arguing that the Roman and Greek mythos are drastically different
They have the same fucking gods, are you literally underage?
>>
>>26481162
So you're trying to make the case that every primate is a big ape?
>>
>>26481035
they dont hire retards for search and rescue teams
you clearly didnt look into these cases why are you even in the thread
>>
>>26481166
Of course you'd focus on that and not answer the question I made, let me repeat for you zoomzoom.
Tell me how, in any shape or form are the nordic and greek mythologies similar sweetheart. Tell me how their myths of creation are even comparable
>>
File: 1595051299506.jpg (34 KB, 693x720)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>26481153
>Tell me how, in any shape or form are the nordic and greek mythologies similar
I honestly can't tell if this is bait or if you're this fucking stupid. I'll be honest, if it's bait then you did a bang up job.
>>
>>26481167
You are not showing any signs of getting any smarter, and I doubt that you ever will.
>>
>>26481179
Not an argument. How is saying that america has primates is relevant to a discussion about big apes?
>>
>>26481177
Do...do you not know that Nordic mythology is heavily adapted after Roman mythology because of the Gallic Campaigns and settlements?
>>
>>26481159
stop being retarded you cant see muscle movement under the fur of that costume
>>
>>26481186
Answer the question instead of dodging it.
>>
>>26481133

Here's one of my favorites https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TlGc4slOMo
>>
>>26481188
holy hell my dude...all you have to do is put padding in a suit.
>>
>>26481193
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norse_mythology
>>
>>26481196
thats not how it works rewatch the Paterson footage thats clearly not whats going on

im like 90% sure your trolling now
>>
>>26481193
>Odin isn't a Germanic version of Zeus
this board is filled with complete and absolute retards, they even have the same powers. Jesus.
>>
>>26481207
That's not a comparison, answer the question.
>>
>>26481176
What is the argument here?
>>
>>26481194
Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>26481218
Odin can control lightning and storms? Pretty sure that's his boy, Thor.

What does all this have to do with Missing 411?
>>
>>26481217
>rewatch the Paterson footage
imagine being stupid enough to think the Paterson footage is real.
>>
>>26481238
>I know I'm losing the argument now that I think about it, uhhh...but but but isn't his SON the one with da lightnight?
No, that's a misconception. Odin is the Allfather and the God of where the thunder comes from, like Zeus and the lightning bolt, he BESTOWS that power to his son, similar to Heracles. You're a fucking retard, so you didn't know that :) that's fine, you learned something.

bye bye.
>>
>>26481177
>Tell me how, in any shape or form are the nordic and greek mythologies similar
The Vatican hired an expert translator to translate the oldest known Christian text, and he, the expert translator, who has read all the ancient texts that are available stated that he believes that Odin and Zeus are the same person.
If your parents will let you use a search engine, just look for "vatican translator" and that is him.
Also: Why don't you know anything?
>>
>>26481239
imagine being stupid enough to ignore the fact that no one can prove its fake after so many have tried
>>
>>26481247
I'm not >>26481193
Was just asking a question, go on about your day anon.
>>
>>26481254
okay again, I'll remind you that the only people who say "no one can prove it's fake" come from a literal squatching forum and imageboard.

Not a scientist. You're learning a lot today.
>>
>>26481218
>Odin isn't a Germanic version of Zeus
He isn't, at all, I was actually wondering if you would be stupid enough to say this. Odin wasn't related to lighting and thunder, he was related to wisdom, and omniscience, his main theme was appearing as a cloaked vagrant on the road and offering advice. His main weapon was a spear. He missed an eye and he wasn't an antagonistic force. Another motif associated with him being the wild hunt which has no comparable element on the greek mythology. His son, Thor was the one related to lighting.

Zeus was as mercurial as any other god on the greek mythology, being an asshole half of the time, not wise at all, his main weapon was lighting, his associated animal is an eagle, not crows and a wolf, he shapeshifted as much as he wanted to cause chaos. His father Cronus, was the one that could appear as a cloaked vagrant on a road.

If you actually knew anything about mythology you'd have tried to argue that Cronus was related to Odin and Thor to Zeus. But nope.
>>
I've waited over an hour for that DNA evidence of bigfoot btw...
>>
>>26481249
Ah, "appeal to authority", one of my favorite fallacies, tell me are you experient with any other sort of fallacies, will we get to see some nice ad homs before the thread is over? Perhaps an appeal to popularity as well?
>>
>>26481280
I'm waiting for more discussions about Missing 411 but instead I'm looking at debates about various mythologies.
>>
>>26481273
>>26481247
also, the Nordic peoples adopted and subsequently copied the concept of a Greek/Roman pantheon after the occupation ended when the Empire fell.
>>
>>26481293
>I'm waiting for more discussions about Missing 411 but instead I'm looking at debates about various mythologies.
Because of trolls.
>>
>>26481268
no actual hollywood video experts have tried
and no scientist has been able to debunk the 100+ DNA samples

you clearly have never looked into the subject and you need government officials to confirm reality for you
>>
>>26481280
see
>>26480975
do you not know how to google?
>>
File: 1596648957459.jpg (42 KB, 334x506)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>26481273
Zeus is understood as the highest Pantheon god and Titan child. He's your "lightning dude", Zeus was both a dominant religious force in Greek and Roman mythos, they just tweeked things. He also did in fact, according to Roman stories, shapeshift into a crow...like Odin.

How do you not see these similarities and think "gee, everyone is copying each other bro"? Which by the way you retard, is the point? You're proving my point for me.
>>
>>26481303
What do you think about the granite and boulder fields David talks about?
>>
>>26481301
Really? Tell me the correlations.
>>
>>26481305
>the 100+ DNA samples
still waiting on those, it's been more than an hour at this point. Still waiting.
>>
>>26481319
according to ancient European folk lore there are beings that live inside boulders and take people in there sometimes
>>
>>26481316
>y-y-you do it
okay, I accept your concession, you don't have a source.
>>
>>26481322
Both Zeus and Odin banish their own children to force them to prove their worth so they can become full gods.

But you know, some other /x/faggot who took an introductory course on myths called me a poo poo head. So I'm clearly wrong.
>>
>>26481336
Yeah I remember him talking about that in an interview. Was it Iceland that they made roads around specific boulders because they supposedly have something living inside them?
>>
>>26481317
>shapeshift into a crow
First off, Odin didn't shapeshift into a crow, he had TWO crows as pets, secondly "they just tweeked things" isn't a valid argument because you're ignoring the absurd amount of differences which I literally just pointed out, between the two deities. They have different origin mythos, different roles in the society, different behavior and different appearances. How the fuck you can pick a character that acts different, looks different and came from different origins as "the same"? Might as well say that the queen of britain and Barack Obama are the same.
>>
>>26481273
>If you actually knew anything about mythology you'd have tried to argue that Cronus was related to Odin and Thor to Zeus. But nope.
However the Nords re-adapted, doesn't change the fact that you're proving his point, anon.
>>
>>26481344
Thor had to complete tests of strength just like Heracles, but the tests both had different themes and different outcomes. Which "children" did each one even banish?
>>
File: 1595873459809.gif (163 KB, 1702x1384)
163 KB
163 KB GIF
>>26481354
>the absurd amount of differences
yeah okay, retard. I guess it's just a coincidence bro that Zeus acts and performs and is a personality similar to two different Nordic gods...in areas that were occupied by the fucking Romans. That's just out of the blue, amirite?

Do you not know what I'm arguing anymore? Are you a child? This all makes sense if you are a literal kiddo.
>>
>>26481367
Are you asking me who Zeus banished?
>>
>>26481354
>secondly "they just tweeked things" isn't a valid argument
because you're a stupid person that wants cryptids to be real and doesn't understand societal development, anon.
>>
>>26481354
>came from different origins
>>
>>26481337
i hate spoon feeding retards but fuck it
http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/sasquatch_genome_project_002.htm
>>
File: HQ-BASE.jpg (152 KB, 1012x1478)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>26469755
>how do they disappear like that??????
the answer is obvious
>>26470295
>few theories here
>>26471379
>good map to work off here
ANSWER = CAVEs are not empty.

California
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HScBR9ylQw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVEU6n2eKtg

The Horton Mine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyZF42JD0uQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCy8iWxf1Us

{someone local can take a look}
>>
>>26481319
>What do you think about the granite and boulder fields David talks about?
I agree with him on that, there is a connection, but I don't see what it is either.
I remember a kid's body that was found placed upon a boulder that was not there the day before, and that might just be because the body would be easy to find by the search team.
If the body was recovered by the military, they might have done that, to make certain the body would be found, without them having to answer any questions.
>>
File: download.png (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>26481393
>http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org
fucking astronomical kek, so not actual scientists? You lied about that?
>>
>>26481354
Sure is weird that the Germanic tribes start developing a pantheon all on their own amirite? I forgot that was in a vacuum.
>>
>>26481403
Yeah that's another element of the series that's eerie. Imagine being one of those people out looking for someone.. you were just in that area an hour ago. Nothing. You come back, there they are. They were not there an hour ago but there they are now. I'd probably doo doo my pants.
>>
>>26481355
Similarities between the mythologies doesn't mean that the mythologies are the same or even comparable, again it's hard to do that with "twin mytholgies" such as the roman and the greek ones. The more you understand the mythos the more you see the differences because you start to understand how different the purpose that each one had.
>>26481373
>yeah okay, retard
That's it anon, my second favorite fallacy, ad hom, can we get a third one on the next 5 posts?
>it's just a coincidence bro that Zeus acts and performs and is a personality similar to two different Nordic gods
He doesn't. Claiming something doesn't make it true, you're failing to even start making an argument.
>>26481379
No, both, I'm asking which children both Zeus and Odin banished.
>>26481386
>and doesn't understand societal development
So you're arguing that two things are the same because they are different. In this case, because Zeus and Odin are nothing alike they are somehow the same.
>>26481390
They did. There's no motif of sons slaying their fathers to take their place on the main nordic mythos.
>>
The trolls are up past their bedtime now, and they need to read the israeli news before they go to bed, so let them go.
>>
>>26481428
>There's no motif of sons slaying their fathers to take their place on the main nordic mythos
yeah? You sure?
>>
>>26481428
>he doesn't understand what the argument even was
>is literally seething
ok lol
>>
>>26481431
>the jews are awake and making me look bad with my stupid fucking faggot arguments, it's their fault I'm a retard.
>>
File: whydidiask.png (347 KB, 1300x2811)
347 KB
347 KB PNG
>>26481395
reminds me of this
>>
>>26481428
So you think it's just a coincidence that shortly after Roman occupation, Nordic mythos developed a type of...how you say...Allfather god, who's fought the eldritch gods to control the world, and banished them, in order to establish order and protect the human race? That was all just a google docs draft independently of Rome and Greece? Even Ragnarok? That's unique amirite?
>>
>>26481432
Ymir isn't Odin's father, Loki isn't Odin's son, Thor aids Zeus till both of their deaths.
>>26481437
And here we have it, the third fallacy, strawman, can you impress me and come up with another one or will you start repeating the ones you already used?
>>
>>26481406
way to out your self as a retard there are clearly peer reviews from other scientist on there
>>
>>26481462
I like how you've just reached as far as you possibly can because your premise is that "human societies don't copy each other" so you can defend cryptid shit. It's sort of hilarious.
>>
File: 1522706353293.jpg (865 KB, 2544x4000)
865 KB
865 KB JPG
>>26481470
>there are clearly peer reviews from other scientist on there
It's funny how there aren't.
>>
>>26481470
There is not a single real scientist involved in that you stupid faggot LOLZ
>>
File: OP-BASE.jpg (111 KB, 1014x730)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>26469755
>how do they disappear like that??????
>>26481459
>this has been a topic ALL week. wtf!!
will a local please go explore these caves here >>26481395 and inform the rest of?

go in a large group with guns if yous must.
just go and find out.
>>
>>26481461
>Allfather god
You realize that the romans thought Odin was Mercury and not Zeus right? Their pantheons were so different that they had to equate an old man in a cloak with only one eye to the messenger of the gods.
>eldritch gods
One, specifically Ymir, it's not the titanomachy. The norse pantheon actually had diplomatic relations with the ice giants.
>Even Ragnarok?
That's due to christian influence on the myth's recordings.
>>26481479
Funny how
>The human race across multiple continents has exhibited common motifs in their artwork, music and mythology
Became
>human societies don't copy each other
You've now committed a fourth fallacy, moving goalposts, absolutely astonishing, I didn't thought you had it in you. My friend by the end of this thread you might just be able to create a new fallacy altogether.
>>
File: image.png (208 KB, 560x546)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>Whole thread is "Supah smart debunkahs" stroking themselves trying to shit on randoms and schizo's cause their lives are uneventful and meaningless
>>
>>26481531
Wait a second. I've never seen something at the end of that cave in that picture there. Usually just the swinging chains and then the sound of someone talking as he leaves.
>>
>>26481487
>>26481494
>i dont know them so there not a real scientist

multiple labs have tested the results
holy fuck you trolls are retarded the DNA sample results are right there
>>
>>26481537
dude in any honest discussion, you've already been laughed out of the forum. I'm out, because I won.
>>
>>26481548
>David totally says it was Bigfoot that snatched Dennis Martin dude!

Tell me about it anon. I dealt with that for what felt like an hour or two.
>>
File: smooth-motherfucker.jpg (55 KB, 487x328)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>26481552
>multiple labs have tested the results
oh yeah? Sure is funny how your source doesn't say that. But maybe I'm the dumb one, maybe you should source that too?
>>
>>26481552
>the DNA sample results are right there
funny how it isn't.
>>
>>26481560
And here we have "appeal to popularity", good thing I called it early here >>26481286 maybe I should be playing "fallacy bingo" with your posts.
>>
>>26481578
maybe don't make disingenuous arguments because you are retarded enough to think cryptids are real?
>>
>>26481537
So you admit that The human race across multiple continents has exhibited common motifs? Yes?
>>
>>26481552
anon, it's a bigfoot blog. None of these people are even credited scientists.
>>
File: logical-fallacy-bingo.png (56 KB, 735x800)
56 KB
56 KB PNG
>>26481597
So you're saying that someone who is in your words "retarded" is more capable at maintain a formal line of argument than you? I'm also wondering what fallacy should I mark this one as.
>>26481604
Hell no, you failed to present a solid case for two religions that were very close together managed to do that. If we actually include mythologies like the chinese one and the mesoamerican one, there will hardly be any themes, at all to compare between them.
>>
>>26481641
tell me again about bigfoot, anon.
>>
>>26481658
I don't care about the bigfoot. Never claimed I did.
>>
>>26481641
So because Chinese mythology doesn't share with Mesoamerica, that means that human development as a whole, is shared? So by extension...bigfoot is real?
>>
>>26481666
why do you think this conversation is even happening?
>>
>>26481641
>all of human development happens in a bubble and a vacuum so I can win a meme argument on /x/ about cryptids
kill yourself you ahistorical retard.
>>
>>26481666
Hi, Satan.

>>26481674
Can you two calm down and can we get back to Missing 411, pls?
>>
File: end of tunnel.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>26481550
he ventured further 1yr & was spooked by sounds
https://youtu.be/yCy8iWxf1Us?t=467
>>
>>26481674
I don't care, I saw a bad argument and I pointed it out. The human race does not share different motifs, the religions aren't even remotely similar because religions were meant to play the role of keeping the cultural mass together, and the culture of different human groups varied wildly to adapt to the different environments. I don't give a shit if the bigfoot is yo mama when she forgot to shave for a week or if it's an ayy that decided to do a prank.
>>26481667
>So because Chinese mythology doesn't share with Mesoamerica, that means that human development as a whole, is shared?
No, because the Chinses mythology doesn't share motifs with the Mesoamerican mythology, that means human development as a whole IS NOT shared.
>>26481687
> in a bubble
If you want to call different environments "bubbles", sure. You're the one who doesn't give a shit about history with your romancentric worldview about culture.
>>
File: 23.jpg (24 KB, 400x371)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>26469755
>>
>>26480747
You don't own any of his books or you won't be writing so many stupid shit.
>>
>>26482186
This.
>>
>>26469755
i think it's parents/guardians disappearing their unwanted family members, mostly. kill them and then give false leads to authority. regardless, there are ones that defy logic completely
>>
>>26481718
>The human race does not share different motifs, the religions aren't even remotely similar because religions were meant to play the rol
>>
>>26481718
you are quite literally a retarded person. Ignoring human history for your own benefit because you want cryptids to be real, a regular pseudo
>>
>>26481718
>The human race does not share different motifs
Do you honestly believe this? I'm asking you sincerely. Do you think all human mythos was a vacuum?
>>
>>26482364
>Ignoring human history
Not having a miopic, romancentric view of humanity isn't being ignorant. Just because I don't put your favorite culture on a pedestal it doesn't mean I'm ignoring it, don't be so insecure.
>want cryptids to be real
I literally don't give a shit about cryptids.
>>26482370
>was a vacuum
They were build around culture, which is built around the environment interacting with society. Of course it's not a bubble but each one is independent from each other, so much that even direct interaction warp the figures and themes around the new environment, changing it completely from the original source.
>>
>>26482660
just shut the fuck up already retard lol
>>
>>26482677
not an argument
>>
>>26482660
>but each one is independent from each other
because you are a stupid retard.
>>
>>26482681
Stop projecting, if you could actually make a logical point, you would instead of ad hom to death.
>>
>>26469755
Retards go off the trail and the already short park rangers have to search millions of acres to look for coyote food.
There is no conspiracy, these parks get millions of visitors and a few are bound to be tards who want to "explore the unexplored" and "go off the beaten path"
>>
>>26481531
That cave explorer dude was proved a hoaxer, unfortunately. The one where there's voices in a cave was proven to be a sound effect lifted from a website. The chain swinging was probably done by him as well.
>>
>>26482739

>National Park shill
>>
File: wut.jpg (5 KB, 248x203)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>26482750
>sound effect lifted from a website.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate you now, you're no fun.
someone please find a valid scary cave for us to obsess over until someone explores it.
cheers.

{so what about California >>26481395?}
*4chan /x/ needs credibility.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.