[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: isitweed.gif.png (12 KB, 100x100)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
Serious question. How the fuck do you get started in legitimate theistic satanism and / or luciferianism? I keep reading about old satanic doctrines and beliefs and the occasional mention of some written works but I cannot find anything beyond the average occultist stuff, lots of LARPing and various mentions of the O9A.

Satanpill me, /x/. What are some genuine, legitimate writings that detail theistic satanic or luciferian beliefs and practices? No LaVey allowed ITT.
>>
It helps to know why do you want to be a Satanist.

Do you want to worship and why.
Do you just want to educate yourself on the subject, as everyone should.

It will narrow down which pille to throw you in and what bull to throw at you, you know to fulfill your basic needs. :D

And you are lucky, here you will get info to feed you, a one way street, somewhere else and once your basic needs are meet, at least once, you will then have to give more than you recieve... cults or and else!
>>
File: 1583123738929.jpg (19 KB, 552x471)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>25727594
repent dumb nigger
>>
>>25727632
Why? God's not real. I'm just piss bored and curious. Now, give me some legitimate theistic satanic works.
>>
>>25727687
We're not gonna force feed you edgey babby
>>
>>25727714
So you got nothing? Poor.
>>
>>25727687
Of course He's Real.
He's talking to you right now.

Idiot.
>>
>>25727798
How is he talking to me right now? Explain, please.
>>
>>25727594
Same boat as you, tried to dig around for muh real satanism because apparently, LaVey's atheist shit has fuckall to do with it. The worst I could find was the usual schizo occultism but that's not strictly Satanic.
>>
>>25727798
Unless hes talking to me about getting my ex back or dead jannies I'm not interested
>>
>>25728193
Satan shows himself to people as they practice occultism acording to some entry level grimoires if I remember correctly.They reffer to him as Lucifer.
>>25727625
This.
There isn't any ''Theistic satanist cannon'' mostly because people have had to keep it secret,or risk being burnt at the stake by some jewish puppet child molesting priests.
>>25728193
Also,Laveys rituals should work thanks to law of attraction,just like theistic satanic ritual.But I never tried them.They do call upon to many spirits for me to try them tough.
Bold of you to think Satan gives a fuck about whether you bellieve he exists or not.This is why he is the best god imo.

The most commong theistic satanist belief I think is that 99% of the time you decide what is moral,because bible desu,also that he is a friend of humanity,since bible again and prometheus.
>>
>>25728629
Fair enough, I've heard that before, both Satan showing himself to occult practicioners and there being no proper writing on it because it had to be kept secret.

Still, there has to be SOMETHING that at least summarizes some basic, underlying principles, no? I know about the most common beliefs, like the ones you pointed out there, but there has to be something more in-depth.
>>
>>25727594
I won't say how I know or who I know. But I know David Myatt has legitimate occult power. Study O9A, it was / is a honey trap for sure, but the methods prescribed work and he authored them all.
>>
>>25727687
>God's not real
>How the fuck do you get started in legitimate theistic satanism

pick one, you absolute retard
>>
>>25729037
The guy who went from neo nazism to Islamism?

>>25729057
You can not believe in something and be just curious about it, you gargantuan house nigger.
>>
>>25729115
I assumed you wanted to get into theistic Satanism for the practice. If you do and simultaneously don't believe in God, you are actually retarded.

If you're just curious, you're going to be severely disappointed because the real shit isn't part of recorded history (as opposed to dumb edgelord larps)
>>
>>25729128
Just throw whatever you have at me, I'm open minded on it. If it's good enough shit and convincing enough, I'll reconsider that stance, obviously.
>>
>>25729144
I'm saying that the people legit into theistic Satanism almost certainly didn't record it because they knew better. Kinda like how we know that the Dionysian Mysteries existed but don't have any recorded documentation of their actual practices so the best we have is hearsay.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysian_Mysteries
>>
>>25729115
>neo nazism to Islamism
Yes Anon, Buddhist monk and Christian monk also
>>
>>25727594
>Theistic satanism/luciferianism
The closest there is is simple dark arts and practices, you know, calling on moloch and the gang like the elites do. There is no theistic satanism/luciferianism, that is all bullshit birthed from edgy retards. Muh Enki and El crap is bs too. In short, there aren't theistic writings because the entire enterprise was made up in a combination of counter-culture rebelliousness and competent non-satanic occultists using edgetards as useful tools and pawns. Satan is a title and the current one of destructive capability, Luciferian current is based on being a Master in master-slave relations and how to control/rule others and other things.
>>
>>25729159
I mean, fair enough. I know that much. I just assume that there still has to be something around, as little as it might be.

>>25729221
I honestly struggle to believe the whole /pol/ tier muh moloch worshipping elites angle. As for Luciferianism, I've encountered enough people who said that it's far removed from that master / slave angle, if only because they see that whole angle playing out with God and his creation.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (138 KB, 1841x811)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>25729221
you are a uneducated faggot
>pic related
>>
I believe they start with torturing small animals, then sacrificing them.

Moving up to bigger animals and eventually humans.

Top tier Satanism is torturing a child, bleeding it, drinking the blood, then eating it, hehehe, for satan of course.

I got unlimited knowledge by having an internet connection.

This knowledge translates into power.

I didn't have to pledge to a fallen angel that may or may not exist, or kill anything.

Get rekt evil brainlets, perpetually. I am god to you.
>>
File: _1585137371524.jpg (63 KB, 720x720)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>le edgy teenage cypto-atheistic satanist

absolute state of /x/
>>
>theistic Satanism
LaVey was an atheist.
>>
>>25729580
I mean, that sounds like the usual Satanic Panic stuff. It just lacks the Dungeons and Dragons bit.
>>
>>25727594
You just want to summon Angel Dust and have him suck your dick, don't you?
>>
File: EaA-RCmWsAIFGyQ.jpg (121 KB, 1545x1781)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>25731431
...I mean
>>
>>25727594
There are none. Its just generation after generation of drugged up aristocrats larping within their self-made mystery cults, each one legitimizing the pracices of their predesessors through imitation.
Now, the Cult of Pan, that has meat to it.
>>
>>25727594
That's pretty much it astrology, auras, magick, self-hypnosis, incense, pendulums, runes, telekinesis, brain waves, clairvoyance, past lives, chanting, the pineal gland and the third eye, the chakras, bioelectric technology, the astral plane, spells, the Kundalini serpent, trance, tulpas, hermeticism, alchemy, kabballah, and kabballah corrupted practices.

Anything else past that, the "real deal", is either things too dangerous to even let anyone read or just technical details like how to torture somebody the right way or spirit cooking. The core of understanding Satanism is everything I've just listed, if that just sounds like a bunch of lame materialistic gobbly gook well that is what Satanism and Luciferean spirituality is. A bunch of materialistic gobblygook. The silly rituals are just there cause you're trying to attract a Demon's attention, that's it.
That is why they all make themselves out to be hot shit when they're losers and why the same ritual techniques works for everyone.

Demons want their stuff to be accessible for people, this is the whole point of the outright banning of witchcraft.
>>
File: Lucifer.jpg (6 KB, 225x225)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>25727594
Luciferianism is what you become if you are knowledgeable and undecided about the will of God over all souls when you recognize that all are part of the same plan to evolve life.

Luciferians blend in with their knowledge on subjects varied and do not ignore anything of potential worth, they are capable of taking power without actually acknowledging their faith to others so you will never know if they are the majority or the minority, your belief will define how you view them and they will persist amongst you for eternity.

You cannot destroy what you cannot see.
Even if you could you only end one life not all.

In my opinion, the most intelligent philosophy.
I however am a snake and as such I observe and report.
This serves their purpose too because if i have knowledge they believe, who attacks me for it and why?
>>
>>25727594
Everyone has gone underground it’s like the witch hunts.
Good luck
>>
>>25727625
Their OP pic gives it away. They're a hazbin hotel fag
>>
Whatever appeals to you is good enough. Whatever intrigues you, whatever excites you, etc. It's literally a freethinking movement; nothing and nobody can gatekeep the "legitimacy" of satanism, which exists in defiance of authoritarian mores of judgment.
>>
File: faust.jpg (54 KB, 646x503)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>25733495
Yeah they are going for a purge for sure. When they burn me at the stake I hope I get a place next to Papa Emeritus III in Hell with a German expressionist twist.
>>
Dragon Rouge books 1-3, just ignore all the problematic parts. Take everything that works for you and run.
>>
>>25727687
>God's not real.
Yes he is he,the judeo-christcuck god is real,and he didn't create the universe,the true creator can only be impersonal,he is also probably the worst spirit one can worship,since he wants to destroy the earth.
Dude just study philosophy,it doesn't need to have a pentagram every 50 pages to be cool and edgy.
Also demonology is good,since a lot of grimoires mention Lucifer,altough all the old ones are from a cringe schizo-christian perspective,and the wizards believe they are king solomon,so take them with a grain of salt,the most secure thing about them are the sigils.
Satanism isn't a fucking fandom,Satan doesn't care what you determine is moral,Satan probably doesn't care if you believe in spirituality or not.These things aren't written in any book I know off,but they are rational,considering the amount of atheistic satanists who actually do rituals.
>>
>>25734598
>condemning your soul to eternal damnation because of a gay deviantart spider cartoon
>>
>>25734632
Thats about the baseline i keep seeing everywhere. It just seems to have started with LaVey, more or less.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.