[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: photo.jpg (123 KB, 900x900)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
I had a thought that, let's say if there were multiple alien races. Could they all have decided to use Neanderthals as gene mixing experiments? If every race of humans were first started as a mix with one race of alien and Neanderthal then left to populate the world to see which human race would "win".

Are there any theories that are similar to this? Maybe I'm just recalling something I read a while ago.
>>
>>25726944
"No!"
>>
>>25726944

Also, if space politics was as retarded as ours. They would use other alien races who are not participating in the experiments to come here and "crash" technology. As a way to circumvent the rules about not influencing humanity.

Perhaps they collectively decided to stop interfering with humans in the past because it led to an all out war with alien technology. And they erased most of their teachings before leaving.
>>
File: HjMhLdC.gif (1.22 MB, 480x220)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB GIF
>>25726944
The inter galactic betrayed us thousands of years ago when they spliced two seperated monkey groups and allowed for neanderthals to become wiped out.

Now we stand upon the death of the white race of silver haired monkeys to be replaced by African apes while they laugh in their ships when without the white monkey ape the world becomes a fascist Islamic dictatorship which will destroy even them for the glory of Allah.
>>
>>25727245
I know it looks like a /pol/ thread but it's not.
>>
>>25726944
get the fuck that blue gnome thing outta my face!
>>
>>25727428
pretty sure those guys kicked my ass in Agroprom
>>
>>25726944
I'm unironically hoping that I'm some sort of half lizard half man abomination
>>
>>25726944
Life would’ve had to start out as alien then because we can trace our DNA back to the first single celled organisms.
>>
>>25727441
They say that our hands used to look much more different. The webbings between our fingers suggest aquatic swimming and our tailbone also suggests we had a longer tail. Some people are still born with one, albeit quite short.
>>
>>25727471
It started like how we know evolution, but the jump from Neanderthal (aka missing link) was facilitated by aliens. That's why there is no evidence for that part of evolution.
>>
>>25726944
That purple guy raped me in my sleep one night.

I think I'm carrying his purple baby inside my anal cavity to this day.
>>
>>25727428
>>25727437
Seen one at my front door little square fella Dark brown though
>>
>>25726944
back to pol with u
>>
>>25727530
that’s an interesting take. although it kinda falls apart when you learn about how there’s always “missing links” with basically all species ancestors because fossilization is a rare occurrence. I like the theory that life started on another planet or a foreign space rock and it landed on earth. I feel like it’s just as, if not more probable, than the whole primordial ooze theory.
>>
File: 01.png (76 KB, 1362x732)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>25726944
This is it
>>
File: great-attractor.jpg (63 KB, 960x490)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>25726944
Sure, I like this meme.

So all mass seems to be moving towards this "Great Attractor" in in the universe. This means that civilizations of ayys are constantly coming into closer and closer contact with each other.

Adapt or perish, as is the natural law. Earth is the adapt strategy, a model of what the 12 zodiac ayys agree is the model to take into the next stage of the journey ever closer to the mighty races resting near the center.

I think this is what they mean when they say earth is very important. We are both a peace treaty, and the future torch bearer into the next stage
>>
File: lildude.png (307 KB, 352x656)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>>25727428
fuck u niqqa
>>
This all seems like a cry for sympathy which isn't there
This 'theory' is just bonkers because it is based on fanciful interpretations without a just basis. Why must humans be created by a superior race ? This looks extremely pathetic and lame because it is .
Humans are direct creations of God who at some point mated with beautiful neanderthals , suprisingly white caucasians of europe have more neanderthal than africans
But this is just a theory , A FILM THEORY
>>
File: origins.png (2.48 MB, 3432x1132)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB PNG
>>25726944
Here's a redpill on the origin of humanity
>>
>>25727245
lmao africans were here first
>>
>>25726944
This is the ultimate conspiracy and a blackest of the pills. After knowing this, gnostics there's no coming back to this ilusionary reality.
>>
>>25726944
tell me about the blue one
>>
File: sensible-chuckle.gif (992 KB, 250x250)
992 KB
992 KB GIF
>>25727395
>>
File: bloodChart_450px.jpg (25 KB, 450x186)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>25726944
What about RH factor?
>>
>>25726944
I don't think there's any genetic evidence for this. They, as spiritually adept being, could have influenced human evolution through other means though.

Perhaps they acted like mythological gods and tinkered with humanity's growth through what primitive man would perceive as magick.
>>
>>25726944
Read the Sumerians. Ayys created GMO sexless humans to operate mining machinery (they were here to strip mine like Avatar) Another faction combined those beings with the ayys to increase their abilities and allow them to repriduce. Neanderthal never existed. Man never came from monkey. We are homunculus.
>>
>>25729602
>Neanderthal never existed
then who has neanderthal dna
>>
>>25726944
Well, whenever they rebooted the last timeline whatever beings happened to be in charge made a new species of human compared to the last one. I don't know what they used.
>>
>>25729002
Horseshoe crabs showed up before Africans, what's your point crypto jew?
>>
>>25726944
Why would they all use neanderthals when there was slready a dozen other species of human also running around?
>>
>>25726944
we were listed as a seed colony. we are the product of the surviving scientists and labs work to save earth humans that were left here when the dryas happened. they turn us all into super soldier goons, but never got hte bugs ironed out. it was a temporary solution at best.

earth was written off once our comms went down after the calls for help. then we were found by the space version of tweakers looking for scrap metal. who have played the cargo cult retards in our power structure since we forgot the way to keep our colonial shit running and went feral.
>>
>>25728648
In your explanation, you seem to put god as a superior being and so did the ancient people. But what if they were misunderstood as aliens since we did not have the knowledge or science back then? The word god was used for a lack of word for alien or extraterrestrial.
>>
>>25729521
Yes I agree with this. In my theory, humans had no idea who the aliens were and saw them as gods and all knowing.
>>
>>25731353
It could have been any of the viable humanoid species. I just used Neanderthal as an example to represent humans before intelligence.
>>
>>25727597
I woke up to a brown one at the foot of my bed one time. Scared the shit out of me but I think I startled him, too.
>>
>>25731298
This bulb finna be mad, yo!
>>
>>25733819
fuck off glowie
>>
>>25727428
>>25728606
>>25729426
http://hybridsrising.com/Hybrid-Project/Hybrids-Rising-Brown-Dwarfs-HP.html
>>
>>25735570
he looks like the guy that used to mow my lawn
>>
>>25727530
Please actually learn about evolution. "Muh missing link" is a creationist-tier misunderstanding and a total fucking meme.
>>
File: 1591370397634.jpg (222 KB, 888x930)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>mfw no ayy mantis gf to dance and cuddle with
Can mantis even love bros?
>>
>>25727530
This is a bit too telephoned. Neanderthals are not the missing link. They are our cousins, and were once our predators. We all have their DNA, but the elites have the most dominant Neanderthal traits due to thousands of years of inbreeding.

It is believed that the Neanderthals became the Canaanites, who became the Babylonians, who "became" the Pharisee Jews when they converted, but secretly kept their Baal/Molech worship in-tact.

The truth is going to be more Biblical than not. If you want a scientific answer, then sadly you're going to be deprived by the very people claiming to have it.
>>
>>25733660
It would seem that even these gods had a God who they understood as beyond Creation; an essence who dreams or speaks us into being. The Holy Spirit, Brahman, Buddha-nature, the Eternal Dao, etc.
>>
>>25737111
The idea of this trips me out
>>
>>25737088
>>25737111
>>25737272
checked and confirms alien genetic experimentation theory
>>
>>25726944
>I had a thought that, let's say if there were multiple alien races. Could they all have decided to use Neanderthals as gene mixing experiments?
I believe you're close. I also believe that there is only GOD (every name, description, shape, color and size). And what looks like an experiment, is, but the experiment is a component of GOD's plan / consciousness. IMO..In other words, GOD is pushing and testing HIMSELF,more or less. I hope YOU understand, or at least look into such an idea. Love YOU, Man...
>>
>>25737510
I believe that GOD is a MISINTERPRETATION for ALIENS
>>
>>25726944
The more common version of the theory postulates that one or more groups of aliens discovered near-human apes like A. afarensis and meddled with their development psychically or genetically, leading to the sudden proliferation of increasingly human species like H. habilis and erectus. For millennia after this, aliens would keep checking back on their creations to further guide or alter their progress, a process that would have stopped or paused in recent prehistory resulting in folklore about things like the Nephilim.
>>
>>25737632
>common version
>no source
>>
>>25737632
Yes this is what I was thinking about. I knew I heard about it some where.
>>
Truth is Here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCakSKGiZ9z4iRmkPGNOOXsg

https://youtu.be/ifMZkrXVjYA
>>
>>25726944
if that's the case, which race would be the mantis people eh? don't seem many people with compound eyes and pedipalps running around.

i think you're just a /pol/ weirdo who doesn't like the idea that somewhere low enough on his family tree he shares an ancestor with black people.
>>
>>25737679
got a summary?
>>
>>25737659
There isn't a singular source, that's why its the common version and not a unique twist on the theory. It is the core belief behind pretty much all the ancient astronaut stuff, Von Daniken, Hancock etcetera. Anyone who has spent more than half an hour looking into the subject has been exposed to multiple sources sharing this belief. You may as well ask for a specific source for the belief that Bigfoot exists.
>>
>>25737696
That's because their DNA is far too different from ours. They are apart of the outsiders who are used by the participating groups who can experiment with our genes to circumvent the rules of not interfering.
>>
>>25733660
smallbrain is there are no aliens
bigbrain is the spirits of old, those gods, fairies, and demons, were actually aliens.
galaxybrainis the aliens are actually the spirits of old.

a separately evolved extraterrestrial race capable of superluminal travel wouldn't look like they do, behave how they do, perform the feats they can, still resort to primitive methods so often, and be so damn interested in human spirituality. If anything, shouldn't a hyperadvanced civilization tell us to stop chasing made-up fairy tales and focus on reality?

Unless they're not a hyperadvanced civilization. They ARE those magic fairy tales of old, they ARE the fey. Always have been.
>>
>>25737775
And magic existed in the form of alien technology.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.