[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

post some interesting lore about ayys
>>
>>25726876
1) Most aliens are hermaphroditic but present as females...
2) alien cocks are larger by twice than the average human's
3) anal sex is the preferred method of intercourse
4) these alien's seek out unwilling human partners to anally probe because the human anus is so ludicrously elastic
>>
File: utsurobune.jpg (189 KB, 1280x720)
189 KB
189 KB JPG
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utsuro-bune

ever heard of the utsuro-bune? in 1800's japan a dome like vessel was seen floating in the ocean with a women inside. The women was a beautiful european looking women with red hair and eyebrows with white extensions on her hair. She had pale pink skin. She couldn't speak with the japanese that towed her dome vessel back to shore. She clutched a small box and wouldn't let anyone see it.

I honestly think that she was from Agartha or some other Aryan civilization. She was clearly in a vimana vehicle that broke down.

Its an incredible historical account and almost seems something out of fantasy. Its so weird that these civilizations could actually be out there.
>>
>>25726918
how much ghb do they use?

>>25726940
i have read this story before. maybe that's what gives asian people almond shaped eyes.
>>
>>25726876
>be me
>1996
>summer in a old mining town called white hills in Arizona
>you can see the shimmer from Las Vegas over the mountains if you look hard enough
>grandparents bought a lot out there in the middle of absolute no where
>needed binoculars to see the neighbors house
>grandpa always talking about “triangles that’s hover and shoot into the atmosphere at the speed of light”
>says he watches them on the porch all the time
>I become ill , flu like symptoms, nearest doctor is Vegas
>we drive to Vegas and get me antibiotics and head back to white hills
>I remember waking up
> the closet door opens slowly with long black claw like fingers
>I see two eyes
>has a kinda orange glow to them
>”it” calls my name
>I am panicking, I’m screaming and nothing is coming out
>”it” is laughing at me
>it’s literally getting jolly from me struggling to scream for help
>WAKEUP.exe
>SCREAM BLOODY MURDER
>grandfather runs down hallway
>”are you okay boy?!”
>I can only remember saying over and over to myself
>”it was just a dream, just a dream ..” until I fell back into my sickly antibiotic induced REM sleep

Till this day , I question if I was abducted that night in white hills , or simply sick and exhausted I experienced some sort of sleep paralyzed state

But I will add , Arizona is a HOT BED. For UFO and alien as well as Native American lore.
Superstition Mountains are just one of them
I have personally seen three UFO with my naked eye
Once in the Estrella Mountain Range
Once in Goodyear/Buckeye Arizona
And Once on our way up to Kingman Arizona

The triangle craft my grandfather always spoke about , I personally never have seen it with my own eyes. But I’ve seen and heard other testimonies from people who describe very very similar craft or UFO to what my grandfather would nonchalantly talk about
>>
>>25726980
i'm talking about lore about aliens not ur grandpa drugging u up to play with ur butt
>>
>>25726876
>aliens abduct cows and do anal probing (colonoscopies) to figure out our metabolic structure
>they do this for two main reasons: to engineer bioweapons against humans and to engineer foodstuffs to help humans (depending on how hostile they are)
>aliens in the military religisize the act of killing and do not eat meat or vegetables, instead they take nutrient and calorie baths to sustain themselves
>the grays are being driven out of their homes by stagnant enemies that eat solar systems and are far more ancient than they are
>there is a political offshoot of pirates that have made their own culture and are obsessed with genetically splicing themselves with other species
>>
>>25726876
I don't know if this valid lore, but I read some ayy report that asserted they like strawberry icecream. Or at least they find it interesting.
>>
>>25726940
>I honestly think that she was from Agartha or some other Aryan civilization. She was clearly in a vimana vehicle that broke down.
lmfao
>>
File: sky lantern.jpg (129 KB, 1024x685)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>25726940
I don't wanna be like it was a hot-air baloon, but it was a hot-air baloon.
>>
File: 19-e41e0a1adb.jpg (234 KB, 693x951)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>25726876
Most of them love our fucking bread
>>
>>25726940
The box could have been navigational equipment that she figured was her only way of getting home?
>>
>>25726876
>be me
>wake up in the middle of night
>light on downstairs, so I go down to shut it off
>lil green man in kitchen
>size of maybe a 8yr old kid, not scary and smiling
>shocked speech like, err hello? Do you want a drink?
>being responds yes telepathically and sits down at the table.
>prefers tea to coffee, must be a bong..
>made the tea, he doesn't drink it
>ask why
>"appreciates the form of the tea and the effort that went into making it"
>ask why he's here
>immediately I get a million images blast through my head, of people enjoying themselves, world peace, no pollution, abundance.
>he doesn't stop
>become overwhelmed
>pass out
>wake up in bed
>washing up was done
>tell the mrs
>she says she saw a little dude at the foot of the bed but ignored it and went to sleep.
>left that house and moved country shortly after that
>>
>>25727505
who are the gray's enemy?
>>
>>25726918
Are you suggesting that aliens are traps?
>>
>>25727620
Wow anon what do you think led to this experience?
>>
>>25726918
>alien cocks are larger by twice than the average human's
this is interesting to me because human dicks are way bigger than any other primate's on earth.
I wonder if there is any correlation between dick size and level of consciousness
maybe this is also related to how Asians have smaller dicks and insectoid binary hiveminds
>>
>>25726940
Sorry, I used to believe this one too, but it turns out the woman was probably foreign, and the thing she came in was a sort of boat for exiled people. It's believed the box she carried would have held the head of her husband, who would have been executed before she was exiled from her homeland.
>>
Grays are jealous of humans
Nordic aliens believe in God
Grays come from another dimension and were even unbeknownst to them inadvertently created by humans
Grays are electromechanical homunculi that are a symbol of atheistic degeneration
Not all Grays are 'bad'
UFO tech runs on black science
>>
aliens are very interested in human genitals
>>
>>25726918
God I hope this is true
>>
>>25726940
would be interesting if
1. it was from pre-western contact japan
2. the "ufo" actually flew around instead of just floating in the water
>>
>>25727573
Yes, in the 1800’s... pathetic
>>
>>25727620
>"appreciates the form of the tea and the effort that went into making it"
what a fucking autist
>>
>>25728394
An old hellenistic belief stipulated that apparently male with short dicks were seen as highly intelligent and thus would be the reason why you see them on every status of naked greek men
Some dude i matched on Omegle video chat told me that, lemme summarize how the interaction went cause it’s pretty fucking hilarious
>be me, last year roughly around late July/early August
>homebound because of a really bad ankle sprain that took forever to heal
>bored out of my mind, go on Omegle think trolling people with retarded questions would be funny
>match with some stoic alpha chad looking dude
>asks him if he likes feminine benis
>goes into a fit of rage hardcore rationalizing how there’s no such thing as a feminine benis with hardcore logical mental gymnastics
>tell him to calm down cause i was just trolling
>he calms down and tells me that apparently in Ancient Greek cultures small penises were seen as a sign of high intellect and that the opposite was sign of pure animalistic and savage nature
>then goes on telling me he wouldn’t know if it’s true as he doesn’t fit the script of big dicked savage
>instantly chuckle and retort back “ohh, so are you trying to tell me you have a small pp?!”
>guy frowns, looks down and stay quiet for a long 3 seconds
>burst out laughing fucking loud and obnoxiously and nuke the chat
I seriously felt proud of myself as i had played him like a fiddle from beginning to the end like some sort of wicked formless trickster or whatever
>>
File: 1570425754018.png (206 KB, 640x427)
206 KB
206 KB PNG
>>25726940
>tfw no qt redhead agartha gf to save you from the zogbot
>>
>>25726876
>ayyz are white people
Do people actually believe this?
>>
>>25728312
Aliens are so advanced they've moved beyond labels.
>>
>>25727538
lol check's out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGeUiVjLPhA
https://www.scottarbuckle.com/blog/2019/2/22/aliens-and-strawberry-ice-cream-a-memoir

>>25727620
May be a LARP but I love it. Thanks for the story, anon.
>>
>>25728693
>The first untethered manned hot air balloon flight was performed by Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier and François Laurent d'Arlandes on November 21, 1783. Ballooning quickly spread and flights became a popular spectacle event.

I have no opinion on whether the Japanese story might or might not be a balloon, I got no dog in that fight. But piloted balloons existed in the 1800s.
>>
>>25728934
We were, in fact, Aliens and excrement.
>>
>>25729766
Yes, i’ll give you the benefit of the doubt
But take into account that France is way fucking further away from Japan
Explain to me the correlation between a hot air balloon and the account of the OP that mentioned the Japanese anecdote?
I really don’t wanna get into a fight but i’m not buying it
Not because i want to believe about the alien factor into play mind you
There’s so many reasons for me to brush the hot air balloon hypothesis as it makes absolutely no sense
>>
>>25727583
sauce?
>>
>>25726876
The Elf with he camera is my favourite
>>
>>25728934
According to the prophet Axel Stoll whites are aliens. So are all other humans. This planet is a Strafplanet. A planet where criminals are send as punishment. We are the children of the criminals.
The blacks have their own planets, the whites, the yellows, all distinct planets. Only on the Strafplanet we meet and live together (that is part of the punishment).

Actually that's also what Scientology believes, except that nazi esoterics like Stoll say we are the descendants of the criminals and Scientology says it's our souls that are send here as punishment.
>>
>>25729905
So the Nazis were our salvation from the stars and we killed them. Checks out.
>>
>>25726876
https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO%20Part%201%20of%2016/view

Aliens aren’t from another planet. They aren’t even from this plane of existence. They are demons. There are multiple reports of people experimenting abductions, and when they called out the name of Christ or a Christian hymn or whatever it immediately stopped. Don’t feel like bursting a blood vessel explaining this but the gist is they are demons who’s goal is to reproduce with humans and create new civilizations in the name of satan on earth. Look up the civilizations in the Grand Canyon covered up by the smithsonian.
>>
>>25730069
>they are demons who’s goal is to reproduce with humans and create new civilizations in the name of satan on earth
How do I get a demon qt to sleep with me?
>>
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/23073714/
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/22739046/
seems like the perfect thread to talk about the glory of lyrans!
>>
>>25726918
>4) these alien's seek out unwilling human partners to anally probe because the human anus is so ludicrously elastic
No wonder only faggots want them so bad to be real LMAO
>>
>>25728934
From certain perspectives that’s already true in history.
>>
File: IMG_ghb7az.jpg (602 KB, 1532x1532)
602 KB
602 KB JPG
>>25730478
Hello Lyran anon I am GREY alien anon
>>
>>25726980
Grandpa definitely probed your anus that night
>>
Alpha-Draconians : Reptilian beings who are said to have
established colonies in Alpha Draconis. Like all reptilians,
these claim to have originated on Terra thousands of years ago,
which fact they use to 'justify' their attempt to re-take the
earth for their own. They are apparently a major part of a
planned 'invasion' which is eventually turning from covert
infiltration, to over-invasion (Draconian).

Chameleons : Reptilians genetically bred to enable themselves
to appear 'human.' These are allegedly 'infiltrators' which can
look remarkably human outwardly although retaining reptilian or
neosaurian internal organs. Often described as appearing 'bulge-
eyed' with scaly, hairless skin behind their 'disguise'. One
report alleged that the 'Chameleons' may utilize artificial
'lenses' to conceal "slit-pupiled iris'". Some claim they are
genetically bred 'mercenaries' in a planned invasion-takeover of
human society (Draconian).

Nagarian ( or Naga's ): Also referred to as the ' Reptoids ',
' Reptons', ' Homo-saurus ', ' Lizard-men ', or the ' Large Nosed
Greys'. They play a significant role in the legends of India and
Tibet where they are considered by some to be demoniacal in
nature. They are described as being around 7 ft. tall and of
various colors, grotesque, but most often moldy greenish with
scaled crocodilian 'skin'. Allegedly descended from a branch of
bi-pedal sauroids which existed thousands of years ago on earth
and via mutation and natural selection developed the brain-body
coordination necessary to develop a technology. Some species
still reportedly retain a visible 'tail' although much atrophied
from their supposedly 'extinct' saurian ancestors. After an
alleged ancient battle with early hi-tech human societies they
were supposedly driven into underground networks or to off planet
bases (Draconian).
>>
THE SAUROIDS ( GREYS )
---------------------
Source: The" Internet " Alien FAQ files:

1: The most commonly seen grey is around two to four feet tall, very
slender and delicate looking, small beings and light weight, extremely
penetrating black slanted eyes with no pupils, almost vestigial mouth
and nose, a very large head with a pointed chin. The skin color varies
from dark grey to light grey, tan to tanish grey, white to pale white.
They have no hair on their bodies.

2: Another commonly seen Grey is described similarly as above, except
their usually six inches taller, and seem to give the orders. A variation
of this same described individual is: same as above except eyes like big
black buttons and are rounded.

3: Another type of Grey are the small robot like beings, stocky and
little, with smooth rounded hat on top, with dark deep set holes for eyes
and a round O shaped mouth, square breastplate with concentric circles on
it, smell like burnt match heads, mushroom grey skin. These Greys are
often said to act like security guards.

Other variations are described as Reptilian like, with claws and preying
mantis like. There have also been many reports of cross breeds that are
not exactly human and not exactly Greys.
>>
>>25726918
I would let a hot one like OP's pic blast ropes on me.
>>
Source: The Alientypes List

Reticulans: Apparently a major center of 'saurian' activity
and possibly 'controlled' human slaves. This is a region from
where a large percentage of the 'Grey-type' sauroids--such as
encountered by Betty and Barney Hill and other abductees--
emanate. This binary or double-star system may be the center of
interstellar 'grey' activity. Much of the implant-control
scenarios allegedly originated from the Reticulan Sauroids as
well as from apparently higher-ranking sauroid species in Bootes
and Draconis, as well as their subterranean counterparts beneath
the earth's surface (Draconian).

Railoid: These are saurian 'grey' type entities which are
apparently somewhat taller than the usually-encountered greys yet
with extremely thin 'rail-like' torso and limbs, yet very strong
(Draconian).
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

Indigo children, according to a pseudoscientific New Age concept,[1][2][3][4] are children who are believed to possess special, unusual, and sometimes supernatural traits or abilities.[5] The idea is based on concepts developed in the 1970s by Nancy Ann Tappe[6] and further developed by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober. The concept of indigo children gained popular interest with the publication of a series of books in the late 1990s and the release of several films in the following decade. A variety of books, conferences and related materials have been created surrounding belief in the idea of indigo children and their nature and abilities. The interpretations of these beliefs range from their being the next stage in human evolution, in some cases possessing paranormal abilities such as telepathy, to the belief that they are more empathetic and creative than their peers.

No scientific studies give credibility to the existence of indigo children or their traits. Some parents choose to label their children who have been diagnosed with learning disabilities as an indigo child to alternatively diagnose them. Critics view this as a way for parents to avoid considering pediatric treatment or a psychiatric diagnosis. Some lists of traits used to describe indigo children have also been criticized for being vague enough to be applied to most people, a form of the Forer effect.[
>>
>>25729905
Axel Stoll starb für unsere Sünden!
>> Magie ist Physik durch Wollen
>>
>>25726876
So imagine this

A young girl goes missing. Ok, tragic but nothing too crazy. Not too out of the norm. She was gone for soccer practice one day and now some pervert has either killed her or put her in a dungeon somewhere to do whatever he wants with her.

Now, let’s say instead of going to a dungeon our subject in question was instead spirited away. And not in the cutesy-anime way either; I mean completely and utterly gone- never to return

So what happened? Where did this future college student/American all star go off to?

You may be shocked to hear this- but she was never truly gone to begin with. Not when she truly never existed. It’s a shock even to her.

Sent here from various scavenged genetic materials being transmitted into a hapless humans uterus, her life was rigged from the start

From a far, she was observed. With cold visual sensory organs she was studied, and data was compiled. The various changes that her growth plates and sexual organs underwent were of great interest to her creators. Through remote means, she was encouraged (more accurately, induced) into pursuing sexual relationships- just so that a consistent basis could be established in the acquired data

No, she never really did have a chance. Throughout her life- unbeknownst to her, she passed by others cut from the same clothe. Many unaware, while some completely in on it, having been spawned from outside of earth and in turn severely augmented to blend in, life span reductions and chronic physical maladies be damned.

All of these creatures, floating around and making memories with us- the data they collected all being towards different ends and means

So what happened to our super star? Our future miss America?

She was simply recycled. In one moment she’s leaving soccer practice to go home; the next she’s being torn and stretched apart on the molecular level, not even having the time to scream. Her being simply scattered and sent above
>>
>>25729467
"Ay Bill, watch this, dont even look at her and just grab the ice cream, no one will believe her lmao"
>>
>>25729857
No, bread.
>>
Maria Orsic has a nice shapely ass filled with vril, not silicone. If you want to commune with the ayys, you should drink raw milk - it's FILTERED BLOOD after all.

Based Vampirism!

https://youtu.be/-hE2rQwZTJo
>>
>>25731439
This made the compendium, anon. <3
>>
>>25726980
between phoenix and lake havasu, theres some odd stuff
go out in the night, see the spinning light craft
injuns have some nutty stuff too
liked in parker for a couple months and geez that place was 2spooky3me id be crazy to go back
>>
>>25731633
All our fluids are filtered blood. Thats what our blood is, its where he keep our fluids
>>
>>25729798
>But take into account that France is way fucking further away from Japan

Like I say, I got no dog in that fight, never heard of >>25726940's story before. No idea if that's even what the text on that image says.

But, after the first balloon flight in Paris, it spread all over the place rapidly. The first Japanese built and flown balloon was apparently in 1870 (https://www.shimadzu.com/visionary/moment/vol-02/) but whether any exhibition balloon pilots/teams showed up there earlier, I don't know and have insufficient interest to go look.
>>
>>25729905
I really wonder what I must have did to deserve this, being here
Well, I may just be dead soon again anyway
>>
>>25729905
I'm fairly certain I can figure out my past mistakes, but through this run I'm really just getting fed up despite knowing that I'm learning lessons.
>>
>>25726918
you wanna fuck an alien, dont you anon
>>
>>25728604
Sauce, man c'mon
>>
>>25727620
>tell the mrs
>she says she saw a little dude at the foot of the bed but ignored it and went to sleep.
anon, that little green man gave her the best pounding of her life and wiped her memory after. sorry to inform you
>>
>>25730478
Am I in good with these ayys if I treat my cats really well?
>>
>>25728394
>insectoid binary hiveminds
???
>>
>>25726876
Bigfoot is, unironically, a alien, and falls within the same spectrum of phenomena as supposed Dogmen and Mothman sightings.
>>
>>25727001
Kek
>>
>>25726918
>projecting your fantasies this hard
>>
>>25730478
Furries
>>
>>25732890
If the sources that anon provide is true, then they're friendly i guess
>>
>>25730069
>civilizations in the Grand Canyon
whoa this is fucking cool. i've always heard about native american stories that talked about people from the skies or stars, but didn't know about how deep it goes around the grand canyon.
>>
>>25730478
fuck off furfag
>>
>>25731439
Where's the article about the missing girl?
>>
>>25732645
The source is Toki of Choice
>>
>>25731439
I like this a lot

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.