[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Cups02-169x300.jpg (14 KB, 169x300)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Oracles, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Hijinks' revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/Gv10KZUA

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers. Same for vague queries.
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer.
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification.
-Provide feedback when applicable and be considerate to the reader. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting and need to know what they are doing right or wrong. Let's help each other to improve.

Official /div/ IRC: https://www.kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.sorcery.net:+6697/#/div/ination

old thread got lost in anon's bedroom or something
>>
>>
File: 1596356712032.gif (250 KB, 498x345)
250 KB
250 KB GIF
>>
>>25726458
>>
>>25726491
i’m not sure if you’re the same Angel from 2-3 days back, who gave me a reading but if you are then hi, cat anon this side
>>
>>25726463
Love you frog anon
>>
>>25726458
>>
>>25726491
Angel! How's your Mr. Ball doing tonight? Do you have enough energy to plumb the depths of the past for me? I have more questions along a similar vein as that accident I was asking about a couple days back.
>>
>>25726505
Its me, I discovered I wasn't the only Angel around so I decided I'm the second one.

How are you feeling now?

>>25726586
Hmm, Its a little late now to be honest. I doubt I'd be able to focus much.

Nice to see you around thou Mr. Mysterious incidents anon.
>>
>>25726586
oh and my crystal ball was very happy about the full moon tonight, we did a couple scrys trying to take advantage of the extra energy around.
I think it went well, the images were very vibrant and came pretty easily.
>>
>>25726586
hmm in fact we might try one question.
worst case is I fail to see anything because its too late in the morning.
>>
>>25726664
Oooh I've always thought about getting a crystal ball, can you give some tips on how to choose one? It's a pretty expensive purchase.
>>
>>25726677
Where might I find hard info about the thing that passed through my college town in the 40s?
>>
>>25726711
Ask regular /x/ senpai.
>>
>>25726711
Schools have archives. Old librarians can help you
>>
>>25726699
Sure I can try,
The most important thing is using your intuition to pick. It has to feel right to you when you pick it out.

About size: it doesn't have to be a huge crystal ball to be powerful, mine is kinda palm size. I like this because I can hold him while focusing, where with a lage one it would be more like you'd have to hold it with two hands or in your lap.
If you plan to keep it always on a stand a huge one might be fine tho, just don't discount the little ones for their size.

Material: quartz is traditional, I forget how they call it, but the usual techique involves melting down the quartz so it can be reformed into a perfect ball, and a varying percent of glass is involved to get the shine.
There are many other materials you can get a ball made from besides quartz thou, mine is actually obsidian, smooth shiny black, brings me right into trances. You might connect with some other stone, don't be afraid to try it.

Also if you're afraid of price, and just want to get started, a pure glass ball might be ideal for you.

Is it haunted?: mine is haunted, but I got lucky, or maybe fated. If you can get one with a helpful voice inside then I encourage you to use it.
I've heard they normally develop a voice if they have been used a lot.

>>25726711
lighting a candle now to focus
>>
>>25726744
Be very careful, my dear. This is an old secret, and it may not like being disturbed.
>>
>>25726751
I saw a plane, the pilot calmly panicking and landing the plane at the nearest hanger. He was radioing someone but I wasn't sure what he was saying.
I saw him use a typerwriter of some kind? Mr Ball told me its a telegram when it showed up.
I saw it print out a copy, the pilot still in his jacket grabs this copy and runs to a building, a mayor's office? to show this. Its stored away.

A time shift, buildings changing, the office this letter was filed away in remodeled, archway type windows installed. Someone moving things, 'where do you want this old junk' a voice asks, and the answer is 'we can donate some of that to the library archieves'
I see the box being shifted through, things scanned digitally for records
someone decided not to scan the letter, I see it being stored again in a squarish brick building, I felt like this building is used by a sheriff rather than a mayor now.

I feel really cold after that, and it doesn't look promising if true, you'd have to track down some old letter that wasn't scanned.
>>
trading tarot

query: is random nausea due something happening with them? Meaning are our emotions intertangled?
>>
>>25726819
Muh. Not much to go on. Not surprising, given the age, location, and disposition of the incident. Still very encouraging, because literally anything about this particular one could be an incredible windfall. Thank you so much. Have a pleasant night, and my compliments to Mr. Ball.
>>
>>25726819
Oh, was the language Russian by any chance?
>>
>>25726839
Sorry. If what I saw is right, someone either got lazy or secretive on you.

>>25726845
I can not say for certain, I couldn't understand him, nor read his letter. Unless.

let me try to go back in and look at it. several times people hold this thing.
>>
>>25726856
Do not go back! Do not look again!
>>
Hey Angel,
I don’t have a query but I just wanted to say thank you to you and all diviners. Also your crystal ball is cool. Very /x/!
>>
>>25726856
Can you do a scry for me?
>>
File: 1594710256426.jpg (1.63 MB, 2048x1536)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB JPG
>>25726860
Well, I was able to get back to the pilot, but he folded the letter before carrying it, and the person he gives it to held it away from my viewpoint, I tried to turn the picture to get a look, but the pilot's viewpoint was forced onto me and he looked into the eyes of this man, the man told him that what he saw was nonsense and to forget about it.

Why are you so worried about it?
>>
>>25726883
You're very sweet anon.
I was just thinking of giving him an nickname for these threads too, he sometimes has things to say to the people we scry on.

>>25726886
Yes, but not a romance if that's okay?
>>
>>25726889
Nonsense. Forget about it. He was right. I should never have asked you this. I am so sorry. I made a mistake. My ego got the better of me.
>>
>>25726900
a-anon you're starting to frighten me. What supposedly happened?
>>
>>25726907
Don't be scared. Just let it sleep. Like I said, I made a mistake, and asked the wrong question. I didn't realize what I was sticking my hand into until now, unfortunately. Like I said, it's an old secret, but it still has power today. If I find enough to tell you, I will, but please, let this one rest.
>>
>>25726915
Eh, fine with me, I have enough people's secrets ringing around in the back of my mind already.
>>
>>25726920
Thank you. I should have thought about it some more before I decided what to ask. I often forget how many of these things still have effects in the present day because I'm used to thinking of them as history.
>>
>>25726899
Yeah.
Will I be content any time soon?
>>
>>25726927
Well, I know I /should/ in theory have been able to go back and get a different view point.
I actually did, but it didn't help out too much.
I'm a little annoyed, but I did fine in recalling the same visions, so that's actually good on me.

Still cold af tho

>>25726934
starting
>>
>>25726934
Are you an artist by chance?

I saw many scenes of someone at a table drawing, colorful pencils, crayons, large squares of paper. They knock the supplies to the ground in frustration each time before even starting to create.
I saw a statue outside, a statue swirling and twisting, like some kind of artistic DNA strand, a person staring at it sighing, they pull a jacket on and put the hood up, its autumn and a bit breezy for them.

I saw a person sitting inside during winter, sipping hot chocolate or tea? They are finally smiling, a paintbrush still wet sits on a counter nearby.

I think you won't feel content until winter.
>>
>>25726965
Ive never done art in my life
>>
>>25726965
Are you still reading?
I have the same query as anon, when will I start feel happy, but if you don’t have enough juice left then no need to answer.
>>
>>25726978
time to start
>>
>>25726978
hmm

Are you giving up on projects before you start them?

>>25726979
I feel like trying it, tell me something you like alot.
>>
>>25726992
2nd one
Something I like a lot? Cupcakes! And soft/freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.
Hope that helps.
>>
>>25726996
Well.

The first thing I saw was a viewpoint of someone beating [me] until I was on the floor.
the second thing I saw was the same person about to do it again a different day, and [me] fighting them
then I saw the image of a chain break
the scene changes, [me] is walking timidly into a house, there's a friendly slightly nerdy person there who waves. [me] sits with them, another person joins us. Then the lighting shifts around a lot as if days pass, more people come to the gathering. [me] smiles and thinks 'things aren't so bad here' and there is some cake and pizza served.

Sincerely hoping that this was mostly symbolic and you are being 'beaten up' by life or circumstances and not actually beaten!

My summary, you must break free of what is keeping you down, and then make social ties, then you will feel happiness.

Also please don't end yourself.
>>
>>25727033
Kek, don’t worry anon I’m not being beaten up irl, I’m definitely being beaten close to death by life and circumstances though.
People keep telling me to make social ties but I’ve been struggling to find/meet anyone. It hurts, I do really want people to talk to and friends but I can’t seem to find them.
I do have suicidal thoughts often so funny you mention that, I’ve been contemplating just ending it all and dying.
Thanks for the read anon.
>>
>>25727043
>not beaten up IRL
wew thank goodness
>Can't find them
Try looking for a DnD group? The people I saw you with were all stereo typed nerds except for one who was sterotyped jogger.

>I’ve been contemplating just ending it all and dying
Well, he told me that when I started the read actually, "this person tries to commit suicide, you sure you want to chance seeing that?" pretty much what he told me.

stay strong, consider meds or weed/cbd if you need help
>>
>>25727033
Different Anon

Hi, I was wondering if you are up for a reading/scry. The way you read looks really interesting..
>>
>>25727055
I’m not actually a nerd anon, and I don’t play video games or DnD so not sure if I’d fit in with “nerdy” people. I’ve been friends with those types in the past but we didn’t have a great deal in common.

I’d try weed/CBD but don’t have access to it and also don’t know literally anyone irl, so can’t purchase it.
Frankly I’d probably still feel miserably depressed and suicidal even if I had friends - I’ve spoken to people before in the past, although they weren’t good friendships, but I still wanted to kill myself and still was in anguish all day. I’ve even scared away people from how depressed I am.
If I made new friends it’d make me feel a bit better but I’d still be in almost exactly the same place mentally.
I think I’m just fucked, nothing can actually make me happy and my brain won’t allow me to experience any positive emotions no matter what happens.
It’s either meds/extensive therapy or me inevitably an hero’ing. I lean towards the latter.
>>
>>25726637
I’m feeling much better. Just self introspecting and letting go off habits that no longer serve me.
>>
>>25727063
actually I'm pretty tired after that. Perhaps another time?

Thank you for the interest.

>>25727069
Don't do it.

Not that it means much from some internet stranger.

As far as being a nerd goes, D&D groups tend to be pretty accepting to outsiders, the worst that can happen is you aren't into it and you end up in the same place you are now.

as far as buying weed/cbd, I dunno it should be pretty simple, ask some people at the laundry mat or something if they know where you can buy?
Also CBD drops seem to be legal in most states.

try to get a therapist tho.

>>25727084
Its hard work to let go, but worth the effort I promise. Good job sticking to it.
>>
trading
>>
They only need sex
>>
>>25727158
You wish
>>
>>25727092
Hey Angel, are you still around? Do you mind scrying for me as well?
>>
>>25726992
a bit yeah. I was wondering if you could go in depth
>>
TRADING
>>
>>25727361
query
>>
>>25727397
I'm on an insane NoFap streak and almost unbearably horny. What do I do to get with a girl in this pandemic?
>>
>>25727432
kek, not the trader but i relate, i’ve been sexually frustrated to the fucking extreme.
2020 can go fuck itself in the ass.
>>
>>25726458
I'm getting a white dog irl. spoopy
>>
>>25727178
Kek

They not me, I am lost cause
>>
>>25727537
Does lost cause translate as unfuckable?
>>
File: 66.jpg (14 KB, 571x537)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>25727556
Yeah, take your star kid
>>
>>25727591
Give me two
>>
trading
>>
>>25727650
query?
>>
>>25727659
are we gonna speak today?
your query?
>>
>>25727611
I can take it out that star kid, don't be acquisitive, so who is a good kid?
>>
>>25727677
>don't be acquisitive
I want to earn though
>>
>>25727666
unwittingly, yes.
My query is how I can be the best person possible to those around me.
>>
>>25726744
Thank you for the advice Angel! Sorry took so long to reply, but yeah. I tried scouting some online, but I really need to go touch the different stones at least. Also, haunted??? That sounds like a pretty cool story.
>>
>>25727685
which cards did you pull?
>>
>>25727692
I did a throw. They will get the message, but not directly.
>>
How would you guys discern The Star as timing? Or as an answer to when?
I've been having her pop up multiple times regarding a timed query, so far I'm thinking the 17th but which one I dunno.
>>
>>25727700
i’m not sure what that means...?
how do you unintentionally speak to someone?
>>
>>25727692
What are you trying to say to this person?
They might be getting the opposite of what you are attempting to express. :-/
>>
>>25727701
The Star - Aquarius season, next year. Jan/Feb.
Symbolically, it’s an event that’ll take a pretty long time to happen, since the Star is a purely futuristic card and represents out of reach dreams and hopes. So around a year or so.
>>
>>25727705
anonymously on 4chan, for starters...
>>
File: 1520677768835.jpg (234 KB, 500x593)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
Would anyone pull a card for me on a matter?
Will i be successful at changing my eye color?
>>
>>25727713
Given that I'm a Leo, would it point to whenever I expect it the least? Since it's pretty Aquarian and that's polar to Leo. Yet still confirming it would happen?
>>
>>25727716
At least on the criminal level, my preferred method of suicide is to fight a cop.
>>
>>25727716
If you're considering surgery, don't unless you wish to go blind.
>>
>>25727723
Astrology is cut and dry, anon.
It’ll happen in Aquarius season.
If you were using something other than astrology, then it may take a while and happen when you’ve lost all hope/faith, but Jan/Feb is like 5-6 months from now, so. It’ll take a while either way. Your own zodiac sign doesn’t change that.
Good luck.
>>
>>25727738
Nothing like that. Im using a more interesting method, binaural beats with subliminals, thus asking, i want to know if it will be worth the time
>>
>>25727685
>6 of Swords, Fool
Change your personality and be more adventurous and lighthearted.
>>
>>25727740
Hm I see, thank you anon!
>>
trading
>>
>>25727682
I am broken too, now I will give you just a half
>>
>>25727787
Will trade if you answer >>25727432
>>
>>25727926
are you a tradecucker?
>>
>>25727941
he is a avid tradecucker. he wont draw and cards or pretend to look at a star chart or nothing
>>
>>25727983
lmfao, holy fuck.
thanks for the heads up anon, i’m pretty sure i’ve seen the guy around asking that same query and cucking people. what a scumbag lool
>>
>>25727716
Imma just bump myself
>>
Trading
>>
File: IMG_20190918_094749.jpg (59 KB, 444x465)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>25727432
Just try tinder, /soc/ and use protection
>>
>>25728018
Q?
>>
>>25728018
query?
>>
>>25727983
>>25727997
??? I have no idea who you guys are talking about, but I make trades pretty often and return reads. I am not lying.
>>
>>25727745
You just wake up again when you die. Wake up as a baby.
>t. 12th Panchen Lama

PS: but when you wake up, you still run into all of the same problems
>>
>>25728030
fuck too late.
well i’m trading if anyone wants
>>
>>25728037
Lola uses 4chan to stalk Tempest. She had her chance, and now he is a married man...
>>
>>25728041
Post query.
>>
Air query:
How realistic is global domination?
>>
>>25728059
will we speak today?
your query?
>>
>>25728068
I see a cowboy out in the distance.
This looks like a no, but the cowboy is screaming like he wants someone to see... Yet he seems so out of sight...
>>
>>25728080
well that’s odd?
thanks for the read lol
>>
>>25726455
I have a dumb air query, but I’m lost so...

What do I want? What is missing?
>>
>>25728080
Can I get a scry from you anon? I'm getting reads that are telling me this month I'm getting some news. What are they?
>>
Doing a few readings— hit me with your love queries.
>>
>>25728143
Not anymore leech
>>
>>25728153
lol k west virginia
>>
>>25728151
Hi
I was wondering about a romance general for the next three months.
I'm male, 23.

Glad to see you here, Ex Dee.
>>
>>25728151
What’s the future of our connection?
I think this person may be my soulmate/twinflame or karmically connected to me, I just want to know if we’ll even have a singular convo in the future since we’ve not been in contact for a long time.
>>
>>25728151
Why do I have that fetish that I am ashamed of?
>>
>>25728151
How does romance look for me this month? I don't have anyone in mind currently
>>
>>25728151
I am having a lot of negative feelings and I’m scared it’s going to ruin my relationship. What can I do to be happier and so make my relationship nicer?
>>
>>25728151
how do i proceed with N (female)?
i think she kinda likes me but doesn't show it, i don't know. it sounds weird, hence my question, can't figure her out
>>
>>25728151
Will I be involved romantically with someone this year?
>>
can anyone please read for me?
my head is in a mess. i feel aimless, stagnant, there’s nothing that i feel passionate about, nothing to look forward to. so i spend my days on bed just lurking on the net.
>>
>>25728151
What will happen with us from now on?
>>
>>25728151
what is my next girl gonna be like? thanks in advance btw
>>
F for Dee, he died lolol
>>
>>25728177
Sounds like basic depression.
>>
>>25728288
they usually take some time with their readings, dw they will be back
>>
>>25728160
Hi fren,

I’m seeing a lot of focus on work/looking for work as a distraction but also a lot of shooting your shot energy. Is there someone from your past that you needed to walk away from? There’s two energies, one feels like it’s of someone who you feel is quite beautiful, with the Empress here it could be someone you see as the one/motherly, but she is reversed. Another is a cancerian energy, which feels fresher and is of someone that is likely more artistic and sweet. I’m seeing that this could be someone that helps get over a past hurt. If not, this could simply be that you will start to finally let go of past betrayals with a more forgiving heart as opposed to a vengeful one. There’s an overall emphasis on the need to take things slower, but in a measured way as opposed to based on insecurity/fear.

Damn so many ppl— I really try to tap into energies so I’m hella slow. Pls forgive.
>>
>>25728336
>really try to tap into energies so I’m hella slow. Pls forgive.
No worry Dee, take your time and also don’t drain yourself friend <3 We love you a lot
>>
>>25728151
Next gf
>>
>>25728336
>I’m seeing a lot of focus on work/looking for work as a distraction
Very possible. I'm not very satisfied with my job at the moment.

>Is there someone from your past that you needed to walk away from?
I thought I was over her but probably not.
It's so bothersome and difficult, dealing with women. I feel like women can get their revenge pretty much anytime they want and there is no way to threaten them. It feels like all aggression is misplaced and cannot be used properly. I feel as if I'm in chains and can't really do anything about it. In some way, I really resent some females for this.

>one feels like it’s of someone who you feel is quite beautiful, with the Empress here it could be someone you see as the one/motherly, but she is reversed.
Yeah, there is one girl who I see as motherly and supportive. She's very nice to me, but again, I'm sceptical. If I'm to place a bet, she's sleeping around.

>Another is a cancerian energy, which feels fresher and is of someone that is likely more artistic and sweet.
Frankly, I don't know anyone like that. Although, it'd be nice to know someone who isn't such a large corporate kind of employee.

>I’m seeing that this could be someone that helps get over a past hurt. If not, this could simply be that you will start to finally let go of past betrayals with a more forgiving heart as opposed to a vengeful one.
*sighs*
I know I need to move away from vengeful thoughts and resentment. I just don't know how. It feel like no one actually notices they did you wrong until you bash them in their face. And I don't have an option to bash them in their face.

Thank you very much for the reading.
I was wondering if you had anything in mind as to how specifically I should overcome my current attitude? If there are any specific things that may assist me with this.

Hope you are well.
>>
I'm trading for a twinflame reading if anyone's up for that.
>>
>>25728162
Hi beautiful fren,

I’m getting Twin Flame vibes for sure. Oof. I gotta say, I’m not seeing action just yet, but... it is a journey after all. And I’m seeing a lot of breakthroughs for this person. First, the desire to mend and fix this is very strong— they do want a reconciliation. Very importantly, I’m seeing that this person initially saw themselves as the victim in the situation, but they are now aware of exactly where they messed up (I also see a lot of jealousy here). I don’t know if you attempted to contact before, but if they didn’t respond it’s because they were in their ego and still in the victim mentality. I want to say that they are even aware that this connection is something more now but refused to see it before. Even if they’re not the type to be into tarot or whatever there is something here that caused a shift, whether it’s through Instagram posts that they ran into about the journey or even by synchronicities etc. They just aren’t sure if it’s unrequited on their end and you moved on. It looks good! Also I should say they are likely talking to you in dreams, but also they do tend to fantasize a lot about you (even if you guys were never l-lewd). I hope you’re doing LoA, I just finally heard from my twin after a year and a half of no contact and he’s an Aries who is hella stubborn/prideful.
>>
File: lel.jpg (60 KB, 400x640)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>
>>25728554
Ooh wow that’s interesting.
I’ve definitely attempted to contact them before and yeah they didn’t respond, they’re definitely a bit egotistical and seemed to be afraid of speaking to me for some reason.
You’re not the first person who tells me they’ve dreamt of me before, but our connection was very short-lived so I found that hard to believe.
You said it looks good, do you see real, actual communication between us in the future? Like not telepathic or through dreams but us actually talking/texting.
Because I’m not sure if I’ll ever get that chance since contact with them is very rare.
I already reached out a second time, now I’m just waiting for their response.

Thanks again, btw! I really appreciate it. :3
>>
>>25728151
What is the first letter of her name and what hair colour does she have?
>>
Question now that I see some of you asking for tf

Is a tf someone you will stay for life? Or someone who just teach you? Why is it important?
>>
>>25728605
It’s usually just someone who will teach you an important karmic lesson.
I gotta say though, TFs/soulmates aren’t all they’re cracked up to be. It can often be a stranger you just met but are bound to spiritually/karmically/telepathically, and they often don’t stay in your life. They just leave a lasting impression.
Lasting union with a TF/soulmate is rare, and honestly they can often cause you complete anguish and misery due to the lack of contact. It’s a massive upheaval to meet one and can cause dramatic and drastic changes, including severe emotional issues.
I’d strongly advise against trying to manifest one, but if you do try, be very prepared for them to essentially fuck your life up and cause a major shock to your soul.
>>
>>25728151
Hi Dee, do we have many twin flames?. You gave me 2 readings and both were my twinflame :3

When will I meet my next twin flame?
>>
>>25728626
>It’s usually just someone who will teach you an important karmic lesson.
I think every person in our life teach us something.

I guess its something like a love of your life thing
>>
>>25728151
For which guy of the discord server should I go for? Lol
Looking for a description so that I understand who the guy is and follow through, thank you Dee!
>>
Trading
>>
>>25728669
Query?
>>
>>25728676
I’ve recently been forced to start anew, and I want to know if the path I’m on now is the best path for me? I can’t tell if I’m being led in the right direction or not, I feel conflicted.
Your query?
>>
Joining the Army and wondered if I can get a reading to see which branch I should try to aim for; Armored, Artillery, Air Defense Artillery or Transportation.
>>
File: sunflowers.jpg (47 KB, 678x452)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Good afternoon, could someone give me a reading please?
>>
>>25728719
>Seven of Cups, Six of Pentacles, Six of Wands

You are likely the best fit for a “client-facing role”, for lack of a better word. That’s kind of the phrase I feel coming through with this reading. It’s likely going to involve a lot of dealing with civilians, and I absolutely see travel via some sort of vehicle in this role. So, I don’t know much about the army beyond my boyfriend being a sapper, so my best guess is transportation.
>>
>>25728719
None
>>
>>25728164
Idk fren

>>25728171
I only got the knight of wands upright— some people call this the player card, and it does feel like anything romantic is not going to be a focus. There’s a lot of jail like imagery here and green is popping out at me (heart chakra), which looks like there’s blockage/anxiety about anything that could end and break your heart.
>>
File: 1592614951121.jpg (29 KB, 640x480)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>army bf
>>
HI, someone can give a read pls, I just wanna know what does Stephanie feels about me, I'm 22 years old, male, J
>>
Trading
>>
>>25728776
It’s not all it’s glammed up to be.
>>
>>25728788
Wanna trade anon?
I was gonna trade with another anon but they didn’t reply.
>>
>>25728767
I'm not afraid anymore Dee, I want to fall in love, no matter if they don't reciprocate, I just enjoy the feelings, now I'm out of love and feels boring and empty. Thank you for the reading tho
>>
>>25728791
No, but thank you for offering. Best of luck!
>>
>>25728805
Aw haha, okay fair.
Best of luck too.
>>
File: 1595875770170s.jpg (4 KB, 192x249)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>25728788
Tell me more
>>
>>25728805
Based
>>
>>25728172
This feels more /adv/ to me but I pulled three oracle cards anyway— Time for a Nap (reversed), Mending, Chaos and Conflict. It seems self explanatory, there is a need to take care of yourself from exhaustion and ride out these negative thoughts, as these storms will clear. My personal opinion is that communication is key and a true partner will understand the need for this healing and aid it instead of adding onto more conflict and worry.
>>
trading
>>
>>25728835
What’s your deck called?
>>
>>25728835
I see... I need to learn how to “rest”, now, I was never really allowed to do it ever when I was a kid, “put the community first and you after” sort of mood - but this is TMI. Thank you for the reading Dee <3
>>
>>25728173
Lol I definitely see that with Virgo/Pisces. I’d be careful anon, you literally got The Tower, The Lovers (reversed), Eight of Cups. Das not good at all. It does feel like the cards are saying to be careful of over-romanticing the situation and to focus on your own self-love. For what it’s worth, N does seem to appreciate someone who projects themselves in a real way (not chad like, just yourself) and tends to overthink a lot, so any discrepancies (even perceived) and N shuts down.
>>
>>25728835
Can I ask what oracle deck you are using?
>>
>>25728759
>involve a lot of dealing with civilians
Civil Affairs?

>see travel via some sort of vehicle in this role
Yup sounds like transportation and even armored since they have the tanks.
>>
>>25728900
I'm Leo she's libbra
Fuck me then, I'm the kind of man who over thinks everything and is filled with self doubt and no confidence
>>
Did I pass an exam? Air query
>>
I've been kinda stuck recently so I have a air query
How can I change my life for the good?
>>
>>25728942
Sadly, I am getting a no
>>
>>25728957
Well, that's sad, but maybe it's for the better in the end. thank you anon!
>>
>>25728966
You are welcome
>>
>>25728176
Not in current energy, anon. It does look like the quarantine situation is going to affect your mental health and drive this year. What I’m basically getting is that relationships are not your priority and are not meant as a fix for the state of your contentment or lack of. I got the hermit here which feels very positive and as an advice in terms of being introspective of what truly fulfills you.
>>
Hello, I am really unsure of myself and feel overly self conscious of my body. I’d like to be free of this anxiety and want hints on how to do it.
Will I ever be comfortable with myself?
>>
>>25728994
But relationships are a priority currently, I'm trying to pull myself out of the hermit energy.
Thanks fir the read either way.
>>
>>25728849
looks like wisdom of the oracle
>>
>>25728923
See, the thing about the Six of Pentacles is that it’s generally a card of generosity and “giving”, so to be honest I don’t get “army man going around in a tank” vibes. I think it’s a bit more like a police officer’s role? Like, keeping the peace, providing help, direction, etc. I’m sorry if there’s nothing specific you can think of that describes this.
>>
Would my ex take it in a bad way if I were to deliver a voice message to him? He is resentful of me but it is about me parting ways with him permanently. He is stuck in childish ways and I still want to help him but it will be my final message to him. What should I do?
>>
>>25728809
Elaborating on it would involve me admitting things to myself I’m actually not so sure I’m ready to, so I’m afraid that’s all I can say for now!
>>
>>25729014
Don't bother.

You're subconsciously just trying to extend bait. Goodbyes don't need formalities. Cut out the toxic and move on.
>>
>>25729014
>Voice message
>Message

Didn't you care for them at least once? Would you like to receive a message like that when someone break up with you, just a message?
>>
>>25728919
see
>>25729011
>>
>>25728633
Hi fren, there’s one twin flame. I usually try and say twin flame/high level soulmate because it is possible to have many soulmates (in my view) and usually when I say this is because I feel a lot of love but also a lot of pain that is karmic. The journey differs from person to person, but they say that soulmate connections tend to flow much easier than TF ones (I don’t know this from experience desu). Honestly, I have seen many interpretations of TF/Soulmate/karmic but I really only have my experience to go off on. Sometimes I feel I project based on this, but am working on just trusting on what my gut says for other folks.
>>
>>25729025
Thank you
>>
>>25729023
I wouldn't be yelling at him or something like. I've never done that at all to him. Hmm..yeah you're right. I've told him before why I broke up with him and I don't need to go on a long diatribe on why I did again.
>>
>>25729022
Yeah. You're right. I suppose I just want him to do well despite all the shit he does
>>
>>25728931
It could be your energy as well! I usually use Astro cards to pick up current energies, I usually mention that is not related to sun signs— sorry senpai.
>>
Trading
>>
Air Query

May I get a reading on my soul mate? Is it possible that I will marry one or come across one in this life time?
>>
>>25728151
Will I find a girlfriend this year?
Just curious
>>
>>25729006
Das what I meant. What are you trying to get from a relationship? I got Nine of Swords, the Hermit, Two of Swords, Wheel of Fortune rx. A relationship is not a fix. Do people not understand this?
>>
>>25729109
>Wheel of Fortune rx
Gotta say, this card gives me bad vibes. Maybe the universe/his guides won’t allow him to have a relationship this year for some reason. Weird.
Just butting in, feel free to disregard my input lol, but that’s been my experience with that card.
>>
trading
>>
>>25729109
So 2020 will be a year of pain, eh? Dulynoted.
>>
Air Query

Did my ex just want to use me for sexual and emotional purposes?
>>
>>25729378
Don’t most people just use others for those exact reasons?
I’ve never met someone who didn’t use people to get a nut off and/or receive validation and ego boosts.
>>
>>25729386
There's more to the situation that I wouldn't be willing to give up that would make you question whether or not if that truly is the case or not.
>>
trading
>>
>>25728759
>>25729013
You actually been a great help and thank you for the reading Unforgiven. Thanks to you I will put down Military Police on my list and keep Transportation as number one.
>>
>>25729191
>>25729454
Query? Ill trade
>>
>>25729038
>>25729042

The why doesn't matter. Its whether you have matured in your perspective. Meaning send them a message only if you understand the situation in a deeper way, in such a way that may give them some insight and you some true closure as well. Because otherwise you are where you started, and if time has passed then there is no way things haven't changed or matured. Thats the nature of these things, growth even in the face of the destruction of a relationship you once had. We can only truly move forward by understanding the past and sometimes that requires everyone involved.
>>
>>25729654
Not them, but I would like a friend like you :)
>>
>>25729642
You still there?
>>
>>25729378
>9 of wands

They were more vulnerable then you think. Vulnerability is the gate to true intimacy and care. However, the 9 of wands also shows someone who is a veteran of conflict and who knows pain and loss. So it very likely they were very guarded and afraid. So if they didn't give there all its because they didn't want to lose everything. Obviously, the lost in the end anyway.
>>
>>25728151
Hi, Ex.. if you're still around.. What does E. think of me and should I make a move?
>>
trading
>>
>>25729670
Thank you, anon. Just by you saying that, you have shown you have a kind heart
>>
>>25729782
Whats your query?
>>
>>25729795
what does he feel for me? the situation is complicated and i dont know what's the next step. your query?
>>
>>25729767
Addendum - to your query, no they weren't just using you. They actually cared for you, they just were terrible at. committing and risking themselves for you. You could say pain has made them a coward, though a different way of looking at it is they are just surviving. Neither excuse them from any of the pain they caused you
>>
>>25729803
I'll do the same but with a she rather than a he.

Starting yours
>>
>>25729825
Starting
>>
>>25727307
Hm sorry I fell asleep on you
I think the scry is saying you need to finish what you start rather than giving up before you have a chance to succeed. Then finishing a project will bring you peace. But you don't manage it until winter.

That you need to take up art as a hobby to relieve stress. Because boy, did the one in the vision throwing stuff down looked stressed as fuck.
>>
>>25729654
I would say I have. I separated from him though because he was immature in my own eyes and I was just growing up more. The breakup wasn't mutual and i suppose my way of giving a message is just my own way...of comforting him even though he resents me and and wants nothing to do with me anymore. He hasn't told me that to my face though.

You're right though. I'm just leaving him already
>>
>>25729654
Thanks anon. I appreciate it
>>
>>25729825
>King of Pentacles, Queen of Cups, 7 of Wands, Highpriestess

She's very fond of you and has warm and romantic feelings towards you too, but she also thinks you two are very clashing individuals and she would rather keep to herself than really interact with you in the proper sense. She feels like she has to watch what she says when she's with you and can't be herself.
>>
>>25729803
>wheel of fortune, the hermit, ace of wands

Interesting. There is some sort of karmic connection between the two of you. For him he feels like he needs to be away from you. Its as if whatever is between you is causing a lot of friction and so he is unsure how to approach it. He needs time to think about it all. Deep down he wants to make peace with you, he wants to just have a conversation and resolve this karma between you, knight of cups. In other words, his feelings for you are obscured by all of things happening between you two. Give it some time and distance and things can resolve in a better way.
>>
>>25729843
Additionally
The artist images, you have all the perfect tools to do what you want, there was even a window with a lovely veiw to draw for the person in some of the visions.
But the person just gave up and couldn't start.
This surely symbolizes that you have all the tools you need for success and the only thing stopping you is yourself and a maybe a fear of failure.

Best of luck
>>
>>25729815
Thank you for answering my query anon. It was pretty accurate and actually helped me understand him on a deeper level. I hope he will be okay.
>>
trading
>>
>>25729864
Thats not what I meant, that you shouldn't bother. I mean that if you two speak or you contact them one more time then do it to serve a purpose for the both of you and not because you feel guilty. Do it for yourself because you want to show yourself how much you have grown into your own strength, that you don't fear interacting with then. Do it so they can learn what they did wrong or for them to have an opportunity to say they are sorry. And if they can't or wont do that, then thats not your problem, because it shows that they haven't given you the respect you and the relationship deserve. And truthfully, maybe they have already figured it out or maybe it will take years. And maybe... sadly they will never figure it out and will go onto to hurt others and themselves.

So my question to you, anon. Is what have you learned? Beyond the guilt and fear, what have your learned about yourself and them?
>>
Is anyone up to do a general for me?
I'm 27 Pisces male, if anyone is willing to do a spread for me I'd be happy, if not it's ok too
>>
>>25729638
Best of luck. Warm wishes and love.
>>
>>25729963
Query? Is it in my best interest to cut contact with this person?
>>
Would any kind anon give me some help interpreting this small vision:

A person in armor approaching me they have a hand on the hilt of their sword. They tell me this "I am the sword of truth, we are destined to encounter each other" I look down and am wearing some black dress with tattered ends on the sleeves and bottom.

I'm thinking, swords = action, so its urging me to act in someway?
>>
>>25729940
>high priestess

He will be okay. He likely will spend a long time being alone. Hopefully, he learns more about himself, which the HP would suggest he might.

The more important question is whether you will be okay. A lot of breakup guilt in this thread right now. Whatever he did to you, wasn't right. And I hope he apologizes and try's to be a better man. But for yourself healing is the only remedy. Based on your query, there are a lot of questions that you wish you could get true answers for. Its probably not the time, but if they show they are a stable and decent person, perhaps you can ask them one day. That might give you the greatest closure. I worry that this whole cutting people off without resolution is going to leave a lot of bitter, question people in the world. Because we all thrive on needing answers and resolution. And no one can give us answers except the person who did these things to us. Of course that assumes that the answers are worth it. If you think they might have even the tiniest good in them, then it might be worth it to hear them out, because they likely will feel guilt and remorse. And if not then don't spend your life wondering or in hate, just mourn the parts of yourself you lost.

Just be safe and take care of yourself, anon.
>>
>>25730134
An abrupt and harsh truth will make you see the reality and see the end of a situation in which you have been stucked going round and round
>>
>>25730134
Sword = action, finiteness
Black dress = funeral attire, endings
Tattered dress = harm, shock, painful consequences/lessons learnt
Truth = consequences, intuition, uncovered secrets

My thoughts.
>>
>>25730167
That sounds very possible. Thank you.
>>
>>25730182
Hmm
I didn't think too much about what the dress could mean. Thank you for your thoughts on this.
>>
Novice Aura/Energy readings
I'll be doing 5 people only

>Name/Initials
>Sex
>A word to connect with you
>>
>>25730209
Stefan
male
apathy
>>
>>25730209
Frank
Male
Reborn
>>
>>25730209
M
Female
Justice
>>
>>25729909
thanks for the trade anon
>>
>>25730209
R
Male
Antonym
>>
>>25730209
M
Male
strength
>>
>>25730209
J
Female
Bored
>>
>>25730209
S
male
stagnate
>>
>>25730134
Your mourning something and you haven't let go of it yet. The reason is because you don't feel you have all of the answers, yet. But one day soon that truth will come and it will be unavoidable. Then I would say you probably will remove that dress and wear one of white, washed on the past.
>>
>>25729931
thank u angel that was really sweet. What you say does seem kind of true.
>>
>>25730221
Cloudy white and light blue in the shape of a tear drop. It's quite contained and dense with well defined borders, this energy seems to be standing at your feet while your whole body is in shadows. I honestly don't know what is going on yet it feels like you're directing your energy into something outside you or this thing is draining your energy, I'm not sure. Try to do some chakra balancing.

>>25730225
You feel metallic, hard and cold on the outside but at the same time there's red, some fiery energy within, I see some orange escaping the hard shell. Are you shielding, anon? Red and Orange are active colors but they feel faint. What's holding you?

>>25730227
Interesting, your word brings me to a garden where there is a a statue of a woman resting her sword on the ground and some lotus flowers around a fountain. Trying to not be biased here their petals is light pink with some purple streaks. Upon focusing more on you to get a vision of your energy in a shape of a hand. It's white and shiny, pushing forward some dark blue and purple with small orbs around like tiny planets... This gives me some uncomfortable physical sensation so I won't poke around.

>>25730246
It's green on top, from your waist up, it's not so bright and thin. Below your waist there's a line crossing it like a violin bow and below it's brown. The bow feels like a strange element in your energy field that breaks the communication between lower and upper body. Spend more time in nature. You need to recharge your energy and work on your lowest self esteem.

>>25730249
Bright yellow like the sunshine. Are you highly intuitive anon? I get the feeling you've been working hard on your third eye and crown chakra as the sun is right on your forehead. Your body is a little darker but maybe because the sun is sort of blinding me but I see some streaks of purple and hot pink around your feet.
>>
>>25730446
4th, I'm out of wack and need to meditate in nature?
That's good to know.
>>
>>25730446
1st here
Damn even my energy is fucked, or maybe that's the reason why I'm fucked
Thank you laura
>>
Trading
>>
>>25730487
query?
>>
>>25730268
That's a very hopeful interpretation
Thank you

I was kinda startled by seeing it

>>25730296
Glad you got the message anon :)
>>
>>25730460
It feels disconnected due to some external influence. Being in nature meditating would help.

>>25730462
It feels like your energy is focused on something else which is draining you. What has been on your mind lately?
>>
>>25730510
Is it in my best interest to cut contact with this person? Query?
>>
>>25730209
L
M
Ace
>>
>>25730510
You there anon?
>>
>>25730446
I'm your 5th read.
>Are you highly intuitive,anon?
I would answer yes to that. I've been trying to balance out my chakras and just general lifestyle.. habits, health etc. I used to practice meditation where I would try to move the energy up to the 3rd eye and crown. Thanks for the reading, and your time.
>>
>>25730670
I am i'll start yours.

All I want to know is how they are feeling these days, I worry about them everyday
>>
YO I AM SO TIRED OF BEING SOMEONE WHO IS SUPPOSEDLY CHARISMATIC YET A VIRGIN AT 20

CAN SOMEONE DO A READING ON WHAT I SHOULD DO TO FIX THAT? IDK HOW THIS SHIT WORKS
>>
>>25730704
starting
>>
>>25730209
Charles
Male
Beef
>>
>>25730711
Why the hell do you need a reading for that?

Take a good care on yourself and learn how to seduce woman.
>>
>>25730704
>Knight of Pentacles, Page of Swords, Strength, 10 of Swords

They're keeping it together and trying to preserve themselves to the best of their abilities, but it's not going all too good. Life is really testing them, but they refuse to give up and are stubborn about making sure they come out of the mess they are in intact. They're a strong person, you thankfully don't have to worry about them.
>>
>>25730674
Thank you for your feedback anon. Keep up with the good work but don't forget to work on your body as a whole.
>>
>>25730534
>wheel of fortune, emperor, 8 of swords, high priestess

Karmically, yes you should cut contact. There is a lot that needs resolved between you two. However, none of that will happen if someone doesn't take responsibility. In truth you are only responsible for yourself, so if you want some kind of peace for yourself you have to unbind yourself from them. Because right now you are stuck and blind, it serves you no good. Instead, be apart from them and be single. Spend the time you have to yourself understanding how you got to this place in the first place.
>>
>>25730711
Are you charismatic though? It sounds like you got no fire
>>
>>25730782
>10 of swords at the end

no worries at all
>>
Air query

Does she know I'm just going to go off-grid at this point?
Life just dealt me a shitty hand.
>>
trading
>>
Air query
How is my love life looking? Anything i should be looking out for?
>>
where is the last descendant of Kosei Fukunaga?
>>
Air query

Should I attempt to pursue a relationship with my ex again?
>>
Is a reading about a past life possible? Can I find out more about this past life like who he was and message he's trying to me in this life.

All I know is that I keep seeing and being drawn to a French soldier or officer during the Napoleonic war. I think he fought and died in Russia during the retreat in Winter. One dream he rode on a horse to report to Napoleon that the left artillery is down (not sure if French or enemy).
>>
>>25731019
Query?
>>
>>25731159
will we speak by tomorrow/at least in the next few days?
your query?
>>
>>25731170
Is my life going to get better soon or is 2020 going to keep rolling out the punches?

Starting.
>>
>>25731074
>four of pentacles, page of swords, 8 of swords

How can you behind all of those walls? You wouldn't be in a relationship with them, you would be guarding yourself against all of the pain they caused you. Thats a defensive action, not a relationship. So no, don't. The only way you could is if they were so different, that those walls wouldn't immediately go up. And honestly, with three layers of defense, I would that they would have to be a new person altogether. Which means, why bother with them at all? What did they see and understand about you that no other person could?
>>
>>25731170
>lovers, world, 2 of cups

This read is overwhelmingly yes. Is this person a lover or something? Either way they or you or the both of you were at a crossroads in their life but you'll talk with them and it'll feel like a journey will end, maybe a new one will begin too. Talking with them will bring about positive feelings in one or both of you.
>>
>>25731182
>3 of cups, page of cups, page of wands, empress, moon
yes it very much will, many pleasant social experiences and general delight/joy awaits you very soon, can’t give an exact time but it’s definitely sometime in the next few months of this year at most. you will feel at ease and things will be lighthearted, and you’ll have a lot of good people/company around you and celebrate.
it seems like a woman will be involved and this may be romantic - you will receive an important message from a woman.
that’s when things may turn dark though, since for some reason this will be disturbing/unsettling/confusing for you. but i’m not sensing anything major.
congrats anon, overall outlook is rather positive.
>>
>>25731220
i just met them, kek.
thanks for the read anon, maybe they’ll have some kind of special role in my life based on those cards.
will give feedback if i catch you here tomorrow/in next few days.
best of luck.
>>
Sorry for the noob question but...
I see a divination thread almost every day and im tempted to start making questions. How often should i ask for a reading withouth being disrespectful to the users and the tarot?
Thanks.
>>
>>25731271
You have a good heart, anon. Most people take anonymity as a license to ask the same question a million ways. So my advice is that you ask one question from a person with a trip name, hopefully a well established one and then consider their words. If they resonate, give good feedback and walk away. Always say thank you if possible. Such a good anon. We need more nice people around here.
>>
>>25731256
Thanks for the trade. I wish you well.
>>
Trading
>>
>>25731309
Thanks Anon, that means a lot in these days for me. I can only see positivity in this threads, you know? Readers helping out querents and vice versa.
But my question was not clear i think; how often should i consult a reader and therefore the tarot? everyday? once a week? I know that there is no formula but when is too much?
Hope i made myself clear, my english sucks.
>>
>>25731378
Query?
>>
Air query

Will I find another romantic relationship this year?
>>
>>25731427
Why does he talk to me? Query?
>>
>>25731459
What do they want from me?

Starting.
>>
Air Query
Will my dad finally realize that the decisions he's making are, not only harmful to out relationships, but also fruitless?
>>
>>25731495
Starting
>>
>>25731459
>3 of pentacles, fool, page of cups

It seems like he wants to work together with you and team up to do something. This could be a new relationship or he sees that you would allow him to be free or perhaps just have fun with you. He's also quite curious about you and wants to get to know you better or thinks you can help him be more sentimental or expressive of his feelings.
>>
>>25731495
>Page of Wands, 9 of Wands, Strength, 9 of Pentacles, 3 of Cups

Seems as if they want a friendship with you which is mostly based off of their self interest. While they are rather colder in terms of emotion, they do want to get very close to you and have a solid bond with you since they see you as valuable, and don't want to lose you.
>>
Trading
>>
>>25731643
query?
>>
File: IMG_20200802_074957_393.jpg (1.6 MB, 1080x2224)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
Help, (sorry for my crappy English btw) I've been kinda having synchronicity stuff happening to me for the last week, I keep finding random things about tarot and crowley. I found out crowley made a tarot and I was wondering if I should read more about it/learn to read it. I had been dismissing the situation for the first days but yesterday I found a card (pic related) while taking a walk around my neighborhood and it's enough

Do you guys know from what type of tarot is that card? It's in Portuguese idk why
>>
>>25731381
I see, if its an ongoing thing then it depends. You might want to wait until something happens or better yet until you ensured something didn't happen. The cards are about what is likely to happen if you do nothing, so if its something worth avoiding, then you should do anything you can to avoid it.
>>
>>25731733
dubs of truth! thanks for the answer, be well.
>>
>>25731695
what will the next girl I get with be like?
>>
>>25731507
>judgement

Not without him being called out in the clearest manner possible. He, being your father, feels he knows whats best for the both of you. So you may want to express to him the consequences of ow he chose to raise you and what is likely to happen in the future. Even then he may disregard what you have to say. He got this far without doubting himself, he likely wont start now.
>>
>>25731775
What will our next interaction be like? We haven't talked in a while.

Starting yours
>>
>>25731775
>king of cups, two of cups, queen of cups

Well lookie here, straight suit pull and the story makes sense. Shes going to be very important to you. You two are aligned emotionally and in status. So I would say shes your queen and your her king. Shes everything you have been looking for and you are everything shes been looking for. So think about what kind of girl you need emotionally and thats her, without a doubt. Im excited for you, anon! These pulls usually feel mismatched but this isn't that. This is a good relationship. A woman who really listens to you and is considerate. And you are so vulnerable and kind with her, even if you both seem a little, sad. Thats okay, you can be sad together.
>>
>>25731793
Thanks, anon, I've thought on doing that but never got to truly tell him about everything I feel, doing it will be hard but I think it should be done, I just hope my father will listen to me.
>>
>>25731859
Holy that is a good spread even counterparts
>>
Air Query

How should I make my next moves in regards to this relationship? Should I drop it or keep going with it?
>>
>>25731880
It depends on whether hes ready to hear it. He may like the way things are. Once you reach a certain place in your life, stability is important because it keep everything else stable. So if he finds out everything between you two is in a sense a lie... he wont take it well. so be gentle. Being a child and a parent is very different than anything else. you don't chose the bond, its in the blood and all of the experiences you had together. Which means you cant approach it like we approach friends or significant others. Show love, not anger
>>
>>25731775
t-thanks for completing the trade... a-anon
>>
Trading
>>
>>25732146
query?
>>
>>25732184
Does he think I have romantic feelings for him? Query?
>>
>>25732192
Does she still care about me?

starting yours
>>
Air Query
Is my personal future as dim as I feel that it is?
>>
>>25732204
>5 of Cups, Hanged man, Princess of Wands, Adjustment

I'm sorry anon. You can't get a more direct spread where the answer is no to your question.
>>
>>25731712
Not sure what deck the card is from but it looks like a normal tarot deck. It is the 8 of swords.

Crowley's tarot deck, called Thoth tarot, is not a bad deck to start with. You can try it out and if you're not into it then it's not a big loss.
>>
>>25731809
Sorry for being late anon, thank you for the reading. Starting your reading now.
>>
>>25732192
>knight of swords, king of swords, judgement, four of swords

No. He thinks you only have anger for him. That you are perfectly happy with finding ways to judge him. That all you want is to have rest and peace. It feels like he knows where you stand on him, he has no illusions when it comes to him approaching you in any way. Whether his percept is accurate or not is a different matter. The most he fill that can be accomplished between you is a stand offish connection.
>>
>>25732220
>the chariot

Its your life. The fuck you care about the future? Take hold of the reins and move forward. Fuck other people, they are useless to you! Step up for yourself and take what you want! You don't need this worlds superficial and fickle validation! So your future isn't dim, only your vision because your eyes are half closed
>>
>>25732245
I see it.
>>
>>25732245
thank you, anon
>>
>>25732324
thanks for the read, anon.
I need to start meeting these problems head-on, persevere through my circumstances towards the future I want.
>>
Air Query

Does E. want me to make a move?
>>
Air Query

Does M want me to apologize or just let it all go? They are so angry and I don't want to enflame the situation anymore
>>
>>25732276
Thanks, anon
>>
Someone reading or wanting to trade?
>>
>>25732676
whats your query?
>>
>>25732735
Wanna understand the meaning over what or why those stuff are happening and whats the outcome for this. Any advices the reading brings are welcome.
Do you have one?
>>
>>25732775
eh this one >>25732445

starting yours
>>
>>25732775
>10 of pentacles, ace of pentacles, 10 of swords

This is a moment of change. What you are experiencing is the conclusion of a life of watching the world go by. This isn't a new idea its a revolution. The death of all of the comfort you once knew will lead into something different and you can't resist it. Its like when you were a child and then suddenly you could just play anymore, you had to do things.

>three of cups, 5 of pentacles, king of pentacles

The outcome is a change in how you relate to others and to yourself. Meaning all of the pain you will have endured will make you feel more confident in your ability to be successful in the future. Because you aren't able to sit around waiting for life.

>the star, king of cups

The main advice here is to not fear your own emotions, let them out appropriately. Then begin to slowly but sure let go of these feelings. Do not numb yourself or get trapped in them. This is all abstract, so my one bit of concrete advice is don't look back, two of swords. If things stabilize, good, take that as it is. The past is gone and only you can live with it or without it. Its fucked but your memories are both a gift and a curse. Imagine who you could be if you weren't burdened with your failures and your successes. So die and be reborn into tomorrow.
>>
>>25732832
>Wheel of fortune Rx, judgement rx, queen of wands
Alright, seems like things are a little out of control right now, seems like some bad events happened that led to the actual messy situation and now things are not at your favor, and honestly, give some time to M, they aren't with the head in place, they aren't in the best mood to judge stuff if they are the best or not right now, and you said about not wanting to enflame the situation, the queen of wands there is a warning that you can much really enflame it, so be careful.
Don't act now, don't rush, the best moment to resolve this will come, but isn't now.
>>
>>25732968
thank you kindly dear reader!
>>
Air query

I had a fight with someone very dear to me. She hurt me and I hurt her. I've tried to apologize but it doesn't seem like she cares. Can this situation get any better of should I just move on?
>>
>>25733182
>nine of wands, three of swords, five of wands, 6 of pentacles

No. Things won't get better any time soon. Both of you are scared of the other. Any further efforts will lead to more pain and conflict. Forgiveness is a weapon right now. Asking for forgiveness will only lead then to having power over you that they may use to further hurt you. In other words, there is too much anger and vindictiveness right now. The best that can be achieved through apologies is further driving them to hate and you leaving in utter defeat, five of swords. Instead, spend your time understanding the situation, though be careful not to get lost in your own head, four of cups. Things will balance out in the end if you are honest about what you did and if they have a desire to ever hear you out. These days, thats unlikely.
>>
>>25733300
Last couple statements was driven by Justice.
>>
Air query
Does C even give a shit anymore?
>>
>>25733337
No
They are trying to move on with their life in a different direction
>>
Is he going to like my message describing how cute I think he is?
>>
Can someone pull a card for me?
>>
>>25733463
good for her
>>
>>25733479
>chariot
Yes

>>25733494
King of wands
>>
>>25733524
1st anon

Woohoo! Thank you

Is he going to admit how he feels about me?
>>
>>25733667
>nine of cups
Yes
>>
I lost a lot of contacts, so please message me on Telegram if we are friends.
>>
Air query

Just a dumb next bf query
Wondering if I will be with someone other than my current bf?
>>
Air query
Was the writing on the statue intended for me?
>>
>>25733950
>>25733950
>>25733950
new thread, yours is very low on the catalog
>>25733950
>>25733950
>>25733950
>>
>>25726838
mother of fire, 6 of air
You may have picked up an illness from them or from elsewhere.

>>25728065
shaman
Ultimately it will not be able to control individuals who exclude themselves from the world or are independent of the world.

>>25728124
victory, sun, 7 of earth, son of air, pope, 9 of air, 5 of earth
Right now you seek success but you should focus on yourself and rediscovering who you are and what you like. Take some chances you don't normally take and look for new things that might interest you. There may be a cause or something you believe in that you can support. This might help you find a direction in life and a higher cause or goal to reach for. It is time to move on from your secure position and face the unknown.

>>25728177
daughter of air, strength, 9 of air, pope, son of air, 10 of fire, 4 of water
You may be too critical of yourself which affects who you view yourself and the world. Take sometime to recognize the things you are good at and skilled at. Take pride in those things and try share these gifts with other people. You may need help in the form of a therapist or just someone who can give you good advice. You may need to let your aggression or anger out to fight against this unsatisfaction you feel. This will hopefully lead you to finding goals you can achieve. It will be important to express your feelings.

>>25728777
4 of fire
They see you as someone who is secure and creative. They are open to having a relationship.
>>
>>25728954
son of water, judgement, aeon, shaman, star, daughter of air, trickster
You may feel you need a partner or you've wronged someone in the past. You need to take a step back from yourself and take an objective look at yourself. If you feel you have any flaws, short comings, or things you don't like, accept them as a part of you. Once you realize you have these issues you can take steps to work on them. Take some time for introspection and a review of who you really are and not the person others want you to be. Talk with friends who will listen. This will give you hope for the future and give you the confidence to tackle any problem.

>>25729004
father of water, 2 of earth, law
You need to examine what you offer that is not related to your body that you provide, such as emotional support and understanding. You also need to examine that the ideas you have around your body image is based on other people's belief and thoughts and are not your own. Take some time to review what your own thoughts about your body and ignore what society or people think and remember that the body is not all you are.

>>25729070
2 of fire, father of earth, son of water
Yes you will meet such a person. You may need to gain maturity and success before you can attract a young lover.

>>25730016
8 of earth, 5 of earth, 8 of air
It would seem you are feeling trapped and detached from what's happening to you. This may be a coping mechanism to avoid facing up to the issues you are having. Embrace change and become more involved in yourself and the outside world.

>>25730711
4 of air, son of earth, 7 of fire
Be confident on the conventional knowledge around dating and take steps to reach that goal. If would assume you have been too passive in the past or didn't want to show off who you really are. Be flamboyant and make people notice you. Even if they react negatively, you will be noticed more.
>>
>>25730924
1 of air
She may be aware of it as a possibility. Might be better to just talk to her.

>>25731023
sun, moon, 9 of air
It would seem there are some things that are illusionary about a relationship you might have that seem good. They may be sharing private things about you behind your back.

>>25731069
tower
A castle? A crumbling society? I wasn't sure if I would be able to answer this but I gave it a shot.

>>25731132
1 of air, 6 of earth
You may be putting too much focus on it. It may have started as a idea or dream that you have turned into something more substantial.

>>25731429
3 of water
Yes

>>25731933
choice, 7 of fire, 3 of fire
I would keep going with it.

>>25732420
father of earth
Yes
>>
Is he going to admit that he likes me back?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.