[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I posted this in the school thread. This is via a good friend of mine. Atlantic coast area. What was their goal? Where they finding kids to kidnap? Imagine giving your data and address (for ur safety)
>>
File: COSMrendering1.jpg (716 KB, 700x531)
716 KB
716 KB JPG
>>25725150
They'll be sorted, some for work, some for sex and some for being sacrificed
Freemasons took overdecades ago, now they're applying the plan to makebthe biggest sacrifice on earth to summon their god
>>
>>25725150
>it's for your own safety
how many people in your area have fallen for this already, OP?
>>
>>25725150
You don't give anything.
It's just to help you collate your own info.
>>
>>25725648
There is a mason lodge right up the street here and all I ever see is dumb thug niggers come out of there
Probably some sort of homo erotic frat tier club desu
>>
>>25725150
>>25727100
It's a frat-tier club to masons who don't bother to learn anything beyond the given rituals.
For masons who pursue the Secret Doctrine, it's basically The Matrix.
>>
>>25727120
From the sound of it, true "Master Masons" figure out how to get to the "outside" reality and
>>
>>25727122
once they learn about the existence of the outside, they can't really identify with profane NPCs anymore and start to view them as dumb sheep to be slaughtered
>>
>>25727126
>>
>>25727122
The Lego Movie seems to depict masons as rebelling against adonai for keeping the different dimensions separate.
>>
https://www.bitchute.com/video/xayOEOjRBGPC/
>>
CHIP is for the identification and recovery of missing children. Mason Children can be put in 1 of 3 Organization if they want to further gnosis. They are the International Order of Rainbow Girls(Female Children), The International Order of Job's Daughters(Same) and, Order of DeMolay(Males) they contain safety tips and masonic resources to reach out to, if they ever find themselves in trouble. Further growth is into Lodge Masonry or Order of the Eastern Star. Outsiders(non-Masonic Families) are very rarely invited to have their children join either IORG, IOJB or, ODM.
>>
>>25727155
Watched the vid with no prior knowledge of any of this and the dude misinterpreted the picture to the extent that I doubt he has spent any time researching or thinking about this. Not saying its not a demonic pedophilic ritual, but the pic obviously depicts a rectangular arched gate, not a star trek portal of which the circle is a cross section. He also seems to have poor reading comprehension.
>>
>>25727354
>Watched the vid with no prior knowledge
>I doubt he has spent any time researching or thinking about this
what did you glean?
the picture is fascinating
>>
>>25727354
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9NwNeM5by6GI/
>>
Hey, OP, maybe you live in some giant city but I grew up in basically Mayberry and the Masons were as much a volunteer org as they were your secret spooky club

They did food drives, they did bicycle saftey rodeos, they helped the police with stranger danger classes which made sure kids knew their phone number and address in case they got abducted, shit like that.
It's just something peoples dads did like coaching tee ball.

Ya gotta get over yourself n
>>
>>25727379
Well I read the pages preceeding and following the sentences cited in the video from "The Hidden Life in Freemasonry" and the first few pages of the book, and Leadbeater (whether you trust him or not) says that the W.J.W. (whatever the fuck that is) sits at "his pedestal ... within the thickness of the wall ... of the portal" and that the sphere above his head is "the sphere of his Deva representative". The portal is clearly an arch.

The dude in the vid seems to think that the portal is just the right column and that the kids (described by Leadbeater as earth spirits) are going in to it where the guy in the vid thinks they are raped by the dude in the orb which represents what the dude in the vid calls a "cross section" of the portal.

Seems to me the guy in the vid neither understood the picture or the words he read, though I don't necessarily believe that Leadbeater was fully forthcoming about the nature of the ritual either.

As far as my general understanding of the ritual as presented by Leadbeater, I think that in the physical world only the arch and the helper guy exist, and that the spirits represented by the diminutive and wispy figures are meant to represent beings in the astral realm. Seems like this is one phase of the initiation ritual that Leadbeater claims takes place just as much in the astral as the physical.

>>25727387
I'll watch this one next, sure
>>
>>25727100
If the niggers are wearing dinner suits and look quite sharp, that's a Prince Hall lodge. They have much higher standards than the normal "white folk" lodges.
>>
File: armistice.jpg (31 KB, 640x480)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>25727470
>>
>>25727155

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.