[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Captuzzzre.png (39 KB, 941x400)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
second half of 2020 predictions
>>
File: 1 (1).png (371 KB, 794x546)
371 KB
371 KB PNG
>>25720567
>>
File: 1 (3).png (118 KB, 728x179)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>25720576
>>
i hate to be that guy but planes go down all the time, you must know this

>too much stars on that flag
heh
>>
File: 1 (10).png (213 KB, 682x349)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>25720567
>>
File: 1 (6).png (22 KB, 841x250)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>25720625
>>
>>25720706
>local politics
literally who cares
>>
File: 1 (11).png (247 KB, 676x348)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>>25720567
>>
File: 1 (5).png (101 KB, 442x304)
101 KB
101 KB PNG
>>25720725
yo moma does
>>
File: 1 (8).png (143 KB, 456x345)
143 KB
143 KB PNG
>>25720567
>>
File: 1 (9).png (199 KB, 698x304)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>25720567
>>
>>25720576
>>25720593

Is that magnetic shoe resonance acting up again?
>>
>>25720567

>value of dollars plummet
>value of cyrpto explode
>IF china invades Taiwan the dam fails
>Biden Chooses yang as VP=50years of relative peace stateside
>Biden Chooses any female as VP (this is not related to women in general, just the women that he would chose from) divisions in american politics explode, potential soft civil war, many years of damage
>Dollar value goes one of two ways depending on the chosen candidate, but it does not remain equal to what it is now
>There are multiple choices, it's up to the people
>Butter those flies
>misinformation
>give up and lose
>choose wong and lose
>must play and choose right
>sometimes things look bad but are necessary to prevent WAY worse things
>time continueessssss+++++++
>>
>>25720977

holy digits
>>
>>25720977
>>25721255

double holy digits. We should meme magic the correct timeline like we did 4 years ago
>>
Too vague.
Also none of these predictions came around. There are riots every year in Germany (May-Day) e.g. before someone mentions the blm stuff. And "arab spring" in europe is quite far off. Europe as opposed to the US is stable. Also let me predict something, your mum will or will not suck my fat cock and make or make me not your father. How was your day son?
>>
>>25721271
Then you will repeat the cycle and channel all of your magic into electing a father figure
>>
>>25721326

What is your suggestions? We are open to idea we are having issues finding promising prospects
>>
>>25720567
i tell you, you listen

corruption of social network
>big event, you need to see that to belive that

second, most biggest event:
SUICIDE OF BILL GATES
>you will laugh your ass off.

followed by more rain in china and some earthquakes in germany.

later one
WECHAT IS BANNED IN USA

somenoe is leaking ukrain documents

news about giant ants and hurricane season destroys the islands of pedos, including joe bidens island next to epsteins.

3450 young kids are rescued, they all have no ID, but media does not pay attention to it.

second wave, oh sorry, i mean
THIRD WAVE HIT GERMANY
again..... they are retarded.

now comes the october, another sky event, another musk fuck up.

maybe, just maybe, the last 20 days before election, something big will happen, something not from this world.

screenshot this, after it all became true you will reread this and the biggest happening will be
...i am a real E.T.
>>
>>25721418

dpeends on if u made the right drop point
>>
8.7 magnitude earthquake in California within the year.
>>
>>25721515
your mom was an 8.5 magnitude in my california last night.
>>
>>25721418
>maybe, just maybe, the last 20 days before election, something big will happen, something not from this world.
Dubs and i will have an ayy gf
>>
>>25721418
did we just switch timelines?
>>
>>25721684
we switch all the time timelines
this rollercoaster was build on loopings.
>>
File: 2020.jpg (168 KB, 800x800)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
Check the memes.
>>
>>25721728
July has passed. No major outage.
>>
File: gehenna.jpg (138 KB, 1000x889)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>25720567
>Vlad

Gehenna isn't the apocalypse any of us wanted but it's the one we deserve. Being torn to shreds and eaten by beings no one took seriously except for one onision larper is what I have learned to anticipate.
>>
Yeah, guys. I am sorry for indirectly creating a divergent timeline. I tried to go back and befreind Hitler, but I thought about it - like really thought about it and stopped. But I did uh...have sexual intercourse with an Arabian woman. We had 6 children and one turned out to be a war lord, 2 became politicians and were not immoral but weren't ethically sound. And another one became something out. Man, I done fapped to some hentai boy this is what led to this
>>
So yes the timeline was switched but time did it because I walk through time so do you all. We are bound by it. Time is responsible for creating an alternate wave. But it isn't it was meant as it walked h
>>
They desperately need a distraction event to keep the public from rioting during election times. I'd suggest a meteor threat during Nov that just barely passes earth. ontop of the 2nd wave bs to keep people from organizing, they'll skyrocket the numbers and say it's mutating and the deadliest ever, not to organize and protest etc.
>>
>>25721945
Precisely. It will get crazier in record time.
>>
>>25721370
Instead of channeling it all into one person, allow the magic to be let loose and carried free into the environment, let it influence the spaces all around you
Allow the magic that we cast to grow ambient, and rise into the clouds like greenhouse gases
If they cannot be defeated by a united front, then we must turn the heat up, we must smoke them out
>>
>>25720567
those shit 'predictions' were from two months ago, anon.

USA is going to have some kind of 'civil war' after this years elections, but it is really just another story arc in the big reality-TV-reality experiment. I could go into more detailed speculation about that but it's more suited for /pol/. We're currently transitioning out of the post-war Globalism and into another period of Nationalist entrenchment. Trump is the furthest thing from Literally Hitler, but we ARE headed for an American Hitler within our lifetimes. They will almost surely be a veteran of this upcoming 'Civil War'. They will probably achieve total victory over whatever sociopolitical issues they tackle, and will leave behind a single united North American geopolitical entity.

Above all else it must be understood that technological singularity is real and it makes anything but the utmost broadest of prognostications farcical. By 2030 the world is going to look nearly as different to 2020 as 2020 does to 1900. Nearly all people will live essentially every waking moment in AR/VR spaces. That stupid scifi hologram trope is actually going to happen (just via AR tech, rather than vague magical lasers or whatever), that's what the world is going to look like (to human eyes). The human body is going to be 'solved' by free AI-diagnostician apps, precipitating the death of Medicine (as an industry/profession/institution) as we know it. There will probably be runaway/rampant AI events of global significance, probably not apocalyptic (but possibly!). A LOT of people will live in their (self-driving) cars, technically 'squatting'. There will be transhuman forces and technologies in play, hard to predict how severe - a 'basic' thing almost certain to happen is general cognitive enhancement and high degree of external manual mental regulation (being SUPER readily available/omnipresent), leading to absolutely everyone being Ubermensch peak physical specimens.
>>
*Someone will try to kill vlad
*Pope francis will be replaced
*questionable death of some political figures
*War in libanon
*Death will visit arab leaders
*New screen tech will be marketed
>>
>>25721291
Relax niggerette, It's a game.
>>
>>25724963
sounds like hell
>>
>>25721418
>second, most biggest event:
>SUICIDE OF BILL GATES
>>you will laugh your ass off.
I'll surely focus on this one becoming true, hope (((they))) will suicide him
>>
>>25721945
>>25723397
Greenland trailer anyone ?
>>
>>25721760
Yeah there was, it knocked out some satellites and disrupted internet services but that's about it.
>>
>>25724963
It seems like some thing the guy in the pic would write/say u sound like him son
>>
2020-2022
Thing hapen
>>
>>25724963
thinking things change so radically in the span of 10 years is lowkey autistic
>>
>>25726104
oh no
>>
>>25726727
do you remember how things were 20 years ago?
>>
>>25721418
>...i am a real E.T.
either helps us humans on this planet or
GET THE FUCK OFF THIS EARTH
are we clear spacebro?
>>
>>25721418
Op leave a silver item in my house tonight and I'll belive you're an et. Just fly to an area with silver mines in the ufo, scan for silver, extract the silver, reshape it to a life size replica of an ak47 and then leave it at my house tonight. I'll post the pic and confirm this thread for you
>>
>>25727703
hey alien, to confirm your identity just leave a briefcase full of 100 US dollar notes at my house tonight.
>>
Here's a prediction that won't be wrong.

What we're in store for is a whole lot more intraspecies predation, lads.

https://youtu.be/QjKjZd-IPD8
>>
>>25720567
desu this is just vagueposting taken to the extreme. most of this shit happens weekly or its already in progress.
Look I can make another one right now:
>In the next three years bad things will happen in the US.
Scarily accurate right?
>>
>>25720827
nobody on the outside is genuinely reporting on this, but as a citizen i can tell you that far-right extremists and netanyahu bootlickers went and are still going to a couple of these to stab/beat up the protesters
>>
>>25728185
u can't be a citizen not u nor anyone a colonist is a colonist a temporary unwanted guest before you get swept away
>>
>>25728098
Yeah these guys are both schizo and retarded
>>
>>25721728
While meditating few weeks ago. I found myself inside a spaceship looking at Earth through a window and there was an asteroid crashing into it.

Since the beginning of the year I kind of felt internally I won't make past it. At first I thought I was going to rope myself, but now I think we're all going to get fuckered completely.
>>
Serbia might invade Montenegro but it would be called a civil war because Montenegro is in the NATO. Partly because Montenegro pretty much is a country of Serbs who identify as Serbs and with Serbia which is something the state tries to destroy with violent and economic measures, see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%80%932020_Clerical_protests_in_Montenegro
and partly because Serbia has politic problems and might use conflict as distraction.

Keep in mind that these are Balkan states, shit is going to explode in the Balkan at some point rather sooner than later any way you look at it.
>>
>>25721418
>earthquakes in germany.
Do you mean a volcano? We have one in the Eifel which is overdue, slightly active and could really fuck shit up in southern Germany but earthquakes never were much of a problem here, the only place they can even happen at all is at the border with Belgium and the border with Switzerland.

Nordrheinwestfalen pretty much is half- hollow underground because of centuries of mining. The state pays millions per year to pump the water out of the mines because once water gets in they become unstable and in the end collapse. They'll collapse eventually unless filled with concrete or something else (which isn't happening) and destroy what is on the surface but that ain't an earthquake.
>>
Nothing will happen, as always
>>
>>25720567
you will not get a gf
>>
>>25720567
My prediction of /x/ dying and being overrun by LARPers came true.
>>
>>25724963
people can't afford this shit bro
>>
>>25727612
Not much different desu. Internet was a thing back then too. People were not as serious about everything as they are now. People were more honest about their lives and did not put up a all time facade as some do now.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.