[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal


Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1596206271069.jpg (68 KB, 255x330)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Why dont you believe in god anon?
>>
Because I believe in Goddess.
>>
File: 1596201816324.png (59 KB, 372x388)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
I dont believe cuz my grandparents are christian. Muslim here. According to thr quran, all non muslims will burn in hell for all eternity, no matter how much good they do. I dont like imagining them burning in hell, theyve always been so nice to me. [spoiler] post tomoko if u wanna, idk [/spoiler]
>>
>>25716228
Dude, I don't even know if I'm real, much less a god.
>>
File: 1596201902969.jpg (25 KB, 309x378)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
While i dont believe in allah, or any religion in fact. I do believe that there is a god. The universe is too complex to just spark out of randomness.
>>
File: 1596137762451.jpg (85 KB, 520x413)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>25716263
Im gonna sound like a schizo, but what if all religions were true? God created all the religions. All the gods in each religion, like buddha, jesus, allah. Theyre all just different faces of the one true god. One thing all the religions share, is that they teach us to be a good person, and i think thats what god wants us to be
>>
>>25716228
>theism
>willing participant
>determined by quanta
>dice with the universe
>spooky action at a distance
>purity mining
>avoiding reincarnation
>abject metaphysical meaninglessness
>low frequency
>high hopes

To thine own self be true, anon. We’re all waiting for you.
>>
>>25716228
Which one?
>>
>>25716303
intelligent design is sufficient
>>
>>25716320
Eh.
>>
File: 1596040236011.jpg (12 KB, 213x213)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>25716251
Unrelated, but heres tomoko
>>
>>25716228
do what exactly? what is believe in?
>>
>>25716276
>religion teaches us to be good people
Lmao have u ever read the Bible?
>>
File: lays.jpg (317 KB, 2000x2000)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>25716228
some of his workers gave me a bag of lays filled with nothing but air
>>
>>25716251
I thought people of the book are still saved in your religion...
>>
>>25716276
Take the neo-Vedanta pill. Many paths, one goal
>>
>>25716228
Depends what god is? I can believe in the idea of god if it wasn't a monotheistic being
>>
>>25716228
ego trap
>>
long story short: donuts
>>
>>25716434
I dont remember. All i remember is that people who dont believe allah is the one true god, will burn in hell. Could be wrong tho, correct me if im wrong
>>
>>25716458
Mah man
>>
>>25716228
>>25716251
>>25716263
>>25716276
>>25716344
>>25716458
>>25716578
>>25716589
Excuse me, but where did you all get these pictures of my girlfriend?
>>
File: oily tumko.jpg (101 KB, 657x578)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>25716613
ur gf's feet scent infected my lungs. Hard to breathe now.
>>
File: VSHex_Maniac.png (73 KB, 400x240)
73 KB
73 KB PNG
>>25716228
Who's to say I don't?
>>
File: 1595944262699.png (54 KB, 418x252)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>25716613
>Our gf
Ftfy. For real, why are we such cucks?
>>
>>25716578
It's said in the quran that allah forgives all except people who give partners to him. So I would assume that people who believe/worship in one god can still go to heaven if allah wants. Jews/Christians in general are people of the book so it would be possible.

This is one verse I know about to back that up: https://www.alislam.org/quran/2:63
>>
File: mind virus 1 of 2.jpg (1.21 MB, 800x5876)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>25716228
Religion is a mind virus.
>>
File: mind virus 2 of 2.jpg (1.15 MB, 800x6389)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB JPG
>>25716228
>>25716713
>>
>>25716425
What? Mind elaborating?
>>
>>25716228
I have never seen any reason to.

And no, I'm not concerned about what happens when I die. I never have been. With no proof and god never having done a thing for me, I have no reason to believe. Don't tell me I have to believe first. That's reductive, idiotic thinking. If that's the case you have to believe my 17th toe is more powerful than god and it will grant you amazing powers. You can't question it, just have faith. And no I won't provide proof. You have to believe fully.
>>
What exactly is stopping god from just materialising in the sky to tell us that islam is real? Why did he even make all the other religions if islam is the only true religion?
>>
>>25716875
so you know how some kids play battles out with their toys
>>
>>25716889
Yea?
>>
>>25716914
is like that, but on massive scale so he can laugh and eat celestial popcorn
>>
>>25716875
Because the whole point of religion in general is to believe in something without evidence and later be rewarded for it. If you look at Islam the world we live in is supposed to be a test to determine who will enter heaven. Wouldn't really make any sense to give out answers while the test is going on. Muslims would just tell you that islam is the only actual real religion while the others are just man made and not made by god/allah.
>>
File: 15931239123809.jpg (94 KB, 419x512)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>25716228
Who said i don't?
>>
>>25716228
Help me by defining it a little.
>>
>>25716228
I do
>>
Because I know for the lack of a better word god aka creation/creators?

That is why I dont believe in it!
>>
File: 1596110267289.png (93 KB, 364x370)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
Because im god
>>
Stop presenting you aren’t.
>>
>>25716620
Why is she so oily
>>
>>25716228
Belief requires a lack of proof.
>>
Cringestianity strikes again
>>
>>25717327
Basado
>>
>>25716228
I don't believe. I know.
>>
>>25717034
Whats this for?
>>
>>25716722
You are retarded
>>
>>25716875
Nice thighs. Why the vagina armor tho
>>
>>25716228
Why would I?
>>
>>25718661
Dont you need a telos? If you dont believe in god, whats your telos?
>>
>>25716390
The jew part or the christian part?
>>
>>25716228
Hard to take anything seriously when it's sold as an ever present being that acts like a vending machine of boons and curses. Because that's what's getting sold atm. In the meantime I will keep an eye out but the reality is no one is watching, no one worth while at least after meeting a couple hundred of them. Most of them are nuts, or worthless twat blow hards, or junkies that snapped loooooong ago, or have serious anger control issues where they mistake rage for real power.

And not to point out the obvious. Why the fuck would they bother writing a book if they were god. Being a supreme bring would only take a magic wand to magically insert their rule book into people. Right now the best they can come up with is a set of incredibly discombobulated instructions that have obviously been edited for content over time.

Needless to say. There is no god. Just fairy tales written by storytellers.
>>
>>25716722
I've never cringed so much on /x/ before desu.
>>
>>25718951
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
>>
>>25716263
What makes you think its complex and that sparked out. I mean what if it was there all the time
>>
>>25718690
>Dont you need a telos?
No.
>If you dont believe in god, whats your telos?
I don't have one.
>>
File: tumkooo.jpg (113 KB, 850x638)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>25717606
she doesn't bathe enough
>>
File: 1591929697764.jpg (248 KB, 1920x1080)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
God and 2D girls are unironically the two things that give me the most strength in life.
>>
>>25718690
unionic Communism
>>
Requires no belief truth is self evident
>>
File: 34563456354.jpg (202 KB, 682x1024)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>25716228
Blind faith is no better than radical nationalism. Maybe if I fell on hard times and needed a community to fall back on.
>>
>>25716228
I want to bulli Tomoko.
>>
>>25716228
https://discord.gg/6byZ9E9
>>
File: 220px-Genghis_khan.jpg (13 KB, 220x294)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>25720187
I will fucking stab you I swear to God
>>
>>25716228
Because I hate my life
Every moment is just reminders of what I don't have, it all feels so uncomfortable and toxic. Like it's hard to breathe. There's just no value to anything.

I can only either blame a universe with no purpose, or one created to serve a negative purpose.

God not existing would be optimism.
>>
>>25720230
*bullis you*
>>
File: 1559459403786.jpg (222 KB, 512x600)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>25720247
I would glady carry the burden of being bullied in order to protect my beloved Tomoko.
>>
>>25720293
...
*bullis Tomoko*
>>
File: tomoko maid.jpg (1.6 MB, 3000x4000)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
i want tomoko feet smell to bulli my respiratory tract
>>
>>25716228
But I do, Hail Cernunnos.
>>
>>25716228
But I do OP, I believe Yahweh exists as a tribal deity of the Jews, who also exists as one of the "trinity" modern Christians worship.
I don't however believe Yahweh to be the creator god, or omniscient, omnipotent or eternal. He's just a god, as are all the gods of mankind.
The creator is apersonal and doesn't participate in our world directly.
>>
>>25716228
Honestly, there is just so little actual proof personally.
However I respect people that do believe in god.
The problem and hate in between atheists and theists tends to come from the idiocy of the individuals, not the groups.
People sometimes think so highly of their own ideas that they forget that other people also have beliefs that they must have a reason to believe in them other than a weak "You were programmed to believe"
People please stop the debate and let's discuss actual matters, I fucking hate these assholes starting fights here that turn into nothing but flamewars about if god exists or not.
And even if god existed, I would still personally despise him considering the amount of unjustice that happens in the world.
>>
>>25716228
Fuck. He’s real isn’t he.
>>
Which one would you believe in? There's so many.
>>
>>25716262
Does it matter if you're real? Try to find a way to enjoy your life, enjoyment and being able to look back and be proud of yourself is all that matters.
>>25716713
>>25716722
Man that's kind of retarded
Religion isn't a "programming", it's more of a tool in my book, a tool for the individual mostly.
It's something that can give a person hope and purpose and pull them out of the worst possible depressions, however it can also hurt the user as one can be influenced by it to do unethical acts. Church itself controls people, not religion, there is a reason it's called belief.
>we awaken and only become real people when we are free of mind viruses
and this is what gets theists to hate atheists and vice versa, instead of trying to understand the beliefs of each other you just burn the other on a stake, figuratively or literally.
You demonize each other to strengthen the bond with other of your kind, that is the mind virus, the ignorance that makes you not listen to the other side, it makes you think the heathens/believers are simply controlled by retarded thoughts and the poison must be taken out of them without actually listening to thing they have to say.
The ignorance can happen on both sides, you can have awakened Christians and NPC atheists.
>>25719837
I'd bathe her gladly
>>25720230
same
>>25720348
fucking feet fetishists always sexualizing her feet
>>
Because I believe in the Dharma taught by Shakyamuni Buddha. Any gods that exist are subject to karma and the cycle of life and death, the same as we are.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (85 KB, 1280x720)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>25720684
>Man that's kind of retarded
Its the truth.
>Religion isn't a "programming"
It literally is. The payload of the mind virus is irrelevant you can have a religion where the dogma is
>"the moon is a cube"
And a religionist will go full crazy and argue this to his death.
parents and immediate surroundings (church) are responsible for this.

>and this is what gets theists to hate atheists
Good. I don't see why this is a point. The religionist will be angry no matter what.

Would it be more obvious to you if religionists have physical brain slugs in their heads who control and puppet their bodies?

There is no debating what basically is a (mental) infection, its not like they are capable of real thinking or anything, only a mind virus in a human body.

I'm not joking or exaggerating debate religionists long enough and you realize this the harder the mind virus is rooted in. There is no honesty, no decency only whatever will pacify the natural human instincts for truth.

>How can you say the moon is not a cube?
>AHAHAHAHA you can not use your eyes to determine that! What if we live in the matrix? Checkmate atheists!

This is the level of perversion a religionists will engage in. If you don't value truth and finding out what is true only about "the moon is a cube" then this is what you get.

>I start my epistemology with the assumption that the moon is a cube! its named presupositionalism!

>NPC atheists.
1) I'm not defending all atheists
2) the NPC meme is kind of stupid if you are using it in the way I think you are.

>and pull them out of the worst possible depressions
Question why should anyone give a shit about that?
What if some humans are defective and will suicide if they don't constantly think the moon is a cube? Will we tell this lie so the defectives don't suicide?
NO!
Truth is important, defectives can go kill themselves.
>>
>>25716276
No, ... that's not... if you do it like that... ....
>>
>>25716344
>Unrelated
................
>>
>>25716228
Because I was thankfully never indoctrinated into any religion by my parents, and by the time I reached adulthood I realized that religion is nothing but brainwashing and mind control.
At the same time a positive spirituality was developed in myself, influenced by my family's value of freedom of inquiry and nurtured by my own experiences with the study of nature, art, and philosophy as well as mentors. This spirituality has its popular sentiment as "life is an adventure," and finds its practice in active investigation of the relationships between one's self and the world. The primary virtues are curiosity and inquisitiveness, which are associated with a certain kind of courage: the courage to face uncertainty and the unknown. The question mark is the closest thing to a "holy symbol" to me, a symbol of awareness itself and of living quests. The following three short videos and comic all illustrate this spirituality from different perspectives:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxVVm75k_8Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLigBYhdUDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP1dnBONkG8
http://kiriakakis.net/comics/mused/a-day-at-the-park
>>
File: tomokokoko.png (2.08 MB, 2254x2317)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: 77.jpg (43 KB, 600x271)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>25716228
Define 'belief' I am aware he/she is there but I do not bend in total to his/her wisdoms, which are primarily dedicated to the protection of youth and the light side arguments, not the advancement of the species by way of ammassing and distributing knowledge which is currently viable. At least that is the order of the antichrist and as such he will be useful sometimes in pointing out flaws and working in defense of the victimised.
>>
>>25720230
Kek
>>
of all the things i expected when i opened up /x/ on this fine evening
i can't say a tomoko-focused foot fetish thread was one of them
>>
>>25720670
See>>25716276
>>
Dated a girl that look and acted like Tomoko

Garbage
>>
File: 1595511577204.jpg (601 KB, 1700x1760)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
>>25721056
Whats wrong with it?
>>
File: 1596293878651.png (37 KB, 455x377)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>25722763
Are you gonna post pics of her here?
>>
>>25716691
imagine trying to correct people on the internet
>>
>>25721281
What woukd she smell like?
>>
>>25718690
Have as much fun as u can. Basically hedonism
>>
File: tomoko pillows.jpg (264 KB, 900x548)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
>>25723753
ur nose would melt the instant her feet smell reached it so nobody knows
>>
File: Snapchat-994523570.jpg (86 KB, 722x1280)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>25722793
Here's one
>>
File: 1596081289335.jpg (120 KB, 800x579)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>25724713
Cute. How was she? Did u break up?
>>
File: holoo.gif (63 KB, 600x400)
63 KB
63 KB GIF
>>25724741
*cough cough* tell tomoko to put on socks pls
>>
I used to but so many fucked up things happend to me that i lost faith
>>
>>25724741
Sortof
See she was super autistic which at first sounds cute until over and over she'd treat me like shit but loved hanging out with my friends. Which sounds good, I want her to be friends with my friends because you know, I'm not a sociopath.
But it's fucking weird you praising one in particular as so smart, so confident, so cool, and sexy and even your own mom forgets your real boyfriend's name but remembers this guy. Which my friend had the hots for her anyway cause surprise, he's a bad friend.

But I've dated many girls. I'm talking 100+ and slept with most of them so discarding one isn't a problem. So I blocked her. Not two days later she's getting them to force me to unblock her claiming she wants to kill herself, she needs me, etc. This of course appeals to my ego so I do it. Than this cunt ignores me basically for two weeks straight. What happened to wanting to kill herself? She should've killed herself. So than I blocked all of them Thanos style. Her, the bad friend, the enablers, people who didn't say anything, fuck everyone in a ten mile radius.

I can't even say she's my worst experience, I just don't like her at all.
>>
File: 1596205208614.png (1.1 MB, 1280x697)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB PNG
>>25724899
U mind telling us more? Im interested
>>
>>25716722
based
>>
>>25716228
Evolution, the suffering that goes on in nature and in human lifes, the randomness of our location in space, the Bible and other holy books having a lot of historical inaccuracies etc.
>>
>>25716722
Hello polish fren
>>
theres no proof
>>
>>25725541
that is y I don't believe in god
>>
i have zero reason to believe the jews didn't make this up like everything else they touch.
>>
>>25725563
but there isn't *not* no proof
>>
File: 1595551099117.jpg (116 KB, 802x449)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>25716262
>Cogito, ergo sum
What does this actually mean? If my thoughts come from neurons firing in my brain, how do i know those neurons are real?
>>
>>25725035
thanks
>>
>>25725724
show me proof
>>
>>25716228
I'd do anything to believe in god, but I think I'm too cynical
>>
>>25725907
"I" am that which is capable of doubting my own existence. If I didn't exist, there would be nobody to doubt that I exist. This doesn't say that neurons or real, or that neurons give rise to consciousness, just that I exist.
>>
>>25716228
I'm an agnostic atheist. Ultimately I'm disinterested in whether or not a god exists. There's only two possible answers to that question and one of them, at the expense of other, is absolutely true. Which one is true is not currently within our grasp to demonstrate empirically.

What one really needs to be concerned with is whether or not there's evidence that any extant deity are active in the course of common events. And the resounding, undeniable answer to that is a bitter "no". Nature runs its course according to empirically defined law. The tiny amount of randomness is almost entirely filtered out beyond the quantum scale and also behaves according to natural parameters so even "randomness" cannot be attributed to a god. See, the problem here is that there's little practical difference between a god who does not exist, and one who simply isn't involved in mundane universal affairs. In a universe so well maintained by the cosmological constants, a supernatural event, while impossible to explain with science, would never the less stick out like the sorest of thumbs.

-tbc-
>>
>>25726113

-continued-

No such event is EVER recorded in a reproducible manner. In fact, one of the most damning proofs no god is at work in the world is the alarming frequency with which "god" is put in a reactionary position according to the religions of our time and the beliefs of their practitioners. A god who reacts to a tornado is a very limp and unimpressive being. A true god would have circumvented the tornado in the first place. Likewise, no god with intelligence and ego maturity beyond the normal capacities of the average 3 year old would need or want to employ natural disasters to posit menial philosophical points.

In every respect, those occurrences and related phenomena which the faithful claim to be proof of god's existence are inherently reactionary instead of proactive, non-repeatable, lacking in true intelligent engineering, and entirely consistent with natural phenomena which is most curious indeed coming from a supernatural being.

The only conclusion(s) one can draw when assuming a god exists are:

- God does not actually exist and everything we witness is the product of natural phenomena, even when we don't yet have an explanation.

- God is a child with the ego maturity of a human three year old as evidenced by the use of pain and suffering as a philosophical tool, rendering it unfit for consideration, let alone worship.

- God willfully hides his actions disguised as natural phenomena, in which case we have no means of actually knowing his intentions and can soundly dismiss him from further consideration as he clearly has no intent of BEING understood.

- God exists, but either does not know we exist or does not care enough to intervene in any regular, meaningful way such that a will could be insinuated.

So when you ask my why I don't believe in god, the only rational answer I have, which gouache as fuck, is to ask you why you DO believe in one.
>>
god is real and she's beautiful
>>
>>25725907
You're ultimately begging a question that currently has no answer. We know intelligence has some link to form, but we do not know whether it's medium bound specifically or not because there does not appear to be any specific organ in the brain that "generates" consciousness.

The opposite side of this problem is in the assumption that consciousness is a product of whole-brain activity. The trouble with this is it's inherently a medium-bound point of view! It begs questions about why neural complexity results in consciousness but complexity in other pseudo intelligent or highly complex systems doesn't. If we chalk this up to complexity, you have to ask how many computers you need to link together before they begin to enjoy music. If, however, we ascribe this to some medium-bound special "something" unique to brain tissue, we then are right back at the failed homonculus theory by proxy!

Something is missing from our view of consciousness. There are real surprises waiting to be discovered there, brand new somethings, almost assuredly! Sadly, none of us will likely live long enough to even get glimpses of that answer.
>>
>>25726222
my thoughts on that (what is consciousness) is that the way our brain's neurons have evolved and fire off generate (somehow, that of which i do not know) a sense, or even just an awareness, of self and of being. that in turn, due to the complexities of what "self" and "being" are, gets interpreted as a consciousness. i suspect humans arent alone in this sense, but are alone in their ability to share that sense with others in as meaningful a way as we do.
this probably sounds pretentious and human-centric, but as far as i know humans are the only species known that attempted to actualize what the self is
>>
>>25726286
Yes but did not address any of the points I've made. You've just restated that you believe consciousness is a product of complexity. I pointed out how that (ad any competing explanation) is utterly rife with problems.
>>
File: 2 peopel dead.png (760 KB, 500x990)
760 KB
760 KB PNG
>>25726113
>>25726151
Good post.

You forgot the 3 option. The god concept is literally nonsense.
You be surprised how fast all religions collapse once you start thinking about this.

If we are talking about the specific claims of one religion like Christianity then its disproved beyond any possible help at this point. There are so many proofs that Christianity is fake that its not even funny

Here is one of them to be a christian you need to be this stupid, you actually need to believe that the cult leader who has a meltdown over some of his cult plebs not giving him 100% of their money and has their dead bodies escorted from their tent did not simply kill them over the money in anger.

No no you must believe that the guy getting all the money is not telling lies and that the holy ghost killed these people. You also must believe that murdering money grabbing cult leader is not telling lies about this jesus guy. Since the only source of information about jesus is the guy who takes all the money you need to be pretty stupid to buy this whole jesus story.

And to top it off its in the bible itself! Yes this is the thing the indoctrinated idiots who wrote it down thinking its a good proof of their religion! Can you imagine what really was going on in their christ cult compounds?
>>
it's actually the heaven/hell thing I have the most problem with

>100 years on earth dictates your fate for all of eternity

srsly man that's just nonsense
>>
>>25716228
Because a real god wouldn't let op be such a fag
>>
>>25726295
well, humans and the evolutionary path shaped the general brain into being able to generate this "self", even if there's no known part specifically for consciousness.
furthermore, im not quite sure if complexity (beyond having a fucking brain that isnt just "eat fuck die") has an importance in this matter, since for all we know animals may be conscious in a way we dont understand. throwing computers together might not solve anything, since all we know how to program is "if this, do that" albeit on a much more complex scale, and we would have to program/build a machine that can not only think, but also know, accept, and bounce ideas off the fact that it can think. it would probably only be possible if we ourselves as a species understand why we think, how we think, and how we came to "i think therefore i am" and other such topics amongst consciousness.
it isnt likely that it's brain tissue that's at play, since its just biological wires sending electricity from one node to another at very high speeds and doing it a fucking ton. some computers today could probably do what our brains do in the physical sense, and they arent conscious, at least i think they arent.
>>
All religion are real but some are more accurate and precise, but it doesnt matter which one you follow, is better if you follow the one your ancestors practiced but nowdays, is getting harder to believe in god
>>
>>25726382
wait. have we ever just tried replicating a human, but mechanically and digitally? could it be the outside sources of information (light, touch, smell, etc.) that help (but arent the sole reason that will) bring forth a consciousness?
>>
>>25726382
>consciousness
Is a meaningless word since no one shilling it can even explain what it is.

>Computers
Actually neural networks can do things that basically is something like animal behavior have a see:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIkBYwdkuTk
Smash some neurons together make parameters for the trainer algorithm and watch it in action get better and better.
>>
>>25716228
Define god. The term is so widely used for so many things, it lost all meaning.
>>
>>25726756
good post.
See: >>25726314
>>
I was brought up to believe in his petty vengeful ass for 19 years. He seemed equally vacant from when I believed in him to when I didnt. He never does shit and he never will. Cause he doesn't exist
>>
>>25726151
You forgot

>It's punishment because we are retarded demons
>>
>>25726113
>Ultimately I'm disinterested
I believe you.
>In a universe so well maintained by the cosmological constants, a supernatural event, while impossible to explain with science, would never the less stick out like the sorest of thumbs.
In a psychiatric consult, you mean? Because that's what happen to people who witness these things.
>No such event is EVER recorded
And for good measure we ruin the careers of any scientist who dares research the topic. How convenient and suspicious.
>A true god would have
A true God would send punishments of all kinds like He does, as this is what COVID is.
Because most humans are demons, this is further proven by how we ruin the career of any scientist researching the paranormal.
>does not care enough to intervene
GOD DOES INTERVENE
HE IS THE ONE SENDING COVID. He is the one sending the tornado, he is the one sending the earthquake.
>>
>>25726532
If you don't know what consciousness is you're literally a P-zombie. Consciousness is not externally falsifiable; it's the existence of perceptual phenomena. You know, the sum and whole of your universe.
>>
>>25716251
There is literally no reason for u to believe one random desert dude who happened to recite some verses and happened to amass friends and armies 600 years ago

I could make up my own verses that are so very similar to Quran that you wouldnt be able to tell a difference. Islam has the simplest system and theology among the religions that itd be not hard to make something similar. I couldnt amass armies though because currently this is the modern world, but if I could go back in time, make up my verses, and conquer some parts of the world, my teaching will go on after my death UNTIL you find about it through your parents or not. And it will be the same,

You will believe me as your prophet, because thats just how you are.
>>
>>25726956
>P-zombie
More bullshit. P-zombies are impossible and only prove that the meaningless word consciousness has no meaning or concept behind it.

>Consciousness is not externally falsifiable; it's the existence of perceptual phenomena. You know, the sum and whole of your universe.
This is literally a collection of words that make no sense whatsoever.

Let me put it to you this way, how do you know you are not deluding yourself? Basically like looking at a impossible object of the human blind spot, your brain has a defect that makes you think that what you are blabbering about "consciousness" has any meaning however its only a defect in your evolved monkey brain nothing more. Prove that this is not true.

You can not. Quolia and all the garbage with it is meaningless a coping mechanism for ideological standpoints that you obsess over. Meaningless sophistry nothing more.

You know what is real? Reality and technology is the manifestation of intelligence in reality. You can sniff your farts over quolia and P-zombies and consciousness however in the end a gun will kill you regardless of your sophistries, a tank will annihilate primitives.

Only this matters.
What technology have you created? like all fart sniffers you probably did not create anything (technology).

Let me put it to you this way:
Super intelligent AI emerges
>HAHAHAHA you are not really consciousness since you have no quolia
Super intelligent AI masters genetics in seconds, creates super virus to exterminate all of humanity
>You see you are nothing more then a P-zombie
super intelligent AI looks at world empty of humans and industrialises 100% of the planet.
>Consciousness is only something that humans have because I say so
Super intelligent AI masters space travel and begins taking over the universe, dison sphere is constructed around the sun.
>Muh P-zombies
AI masters all technology and begins conquering the universe and exterminating all biological life
>Muh Consciousness
So much noise.
>>
>>25716251
>According to thr quran, all non muslims will burn in hell for all eternity, no matter how much good they do
And according to the bible all muslims will burn in hell.
How do we find out who is right? its impossible to be a muslim ad a christian at the same time.

Atheism is what happens if you take all religions and compere them together.
>>
>>25726189
This though.
>>
>>25727268
What do I put more weight in, your theory that I'm a machine that blabs about consciousness, or my entire life which has been composed exclusively by sensory and otherwise perceptual phenomena? Why do you care about weapons more than your entire life? Do you advance technology with no care for anything else, or do you eat and sleep and smell the roses? Phenomena come first, your model of the universe is derived from them.

BTW I never said that only humans are conscious. I don't know whether anything else is conscious. Not externally falsifiable remember?
>>
File: 436790406.jpg (69 KB, 720x405)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>25727404
>Not externally falsifiable remember?
Then its literally pseudo science.

>exclusively by sensory
Translation:
>cameras don't exist
>Heat sensors don't exist
>Motion sensors don't exist
>any sensor that can be plugged into a computer don't exist

This is getting hardcore is it not?

>Why do you care about weapons
Because regardless how many flowers you smell weapons will kill you one is undeniable and objective the other is subjective.

One is irrelevant the other is undeniable.

>and smell the roses
You realize that this feeling you get is nothing more then a evolutionary byproduct and the feeling is nothing more then your brain jizzing all over itself with pleasure chemicals? Right? The same chemical can be injected and are far more potent then what you naturally get.

Actually we can cut the entire useless chemical injection part and simply implant diodes in your brain to make you feel perfect pleasure. Its like flipping a switch at this point. make brain give pleasure chemicals ON.

Humans are nothing more then chemical machines.
>>
>>25727442
>Then its literally pseudo science.
It's not science at all. Why would it need to be?

> * sensors don't exist
They exist. Organs exist. They are by all accounts neccessary for phenomena to occur. I didn't mean that nothing exists but phenomena, I meant that all information you have is derived from phenomena, including knowledge of your organs.

> weapons will kill you one is undeniable and objective the other is subjective.
> One is irrelevant the other is undeniable.

I don't base the relevance of a thing on how well it can objectively kill someone or objectively do anything else. Subjective is good enough for most of life. Formal thought is usually only applied to specific scenarios, it probably accounts for less than 5% of all thought that goes on.

> nothing more then a evolutionary byproduct
> brain jizzing all over itself with pleasure chemicals

I don't see what this has to do with the importance or moral weight of smelling roses. Good job, you have a formal model of the mechanics of my nose and nervous system, I don't care all that much.
>>
>>25727442
>;_; why am I depressed?
>why is everything so shit?
>reduces himself to a machine
>>
>>25727535
>phenomena
More garbage, the computer gets sensors, the computer can measure the external world. Subject closed.

>formal model of the mechanics of my nose and nervous system, I don't care all that much.
you are quite literally saying nonsense, no ability to think, no ability to comprehend reality.

>don't base the relevance of a thing on how well it can objectively kill someone or objectively do anything else
What meaningless noise you make, then you are retarded, your meaningless noise combinations will do nothing and you will simply end up on the garbage pill of history.
>I don't base the relevance of a thing on how well it can objectively kill
*attack drones open fire on you*
*you are dead*
*your meaningless noise generation was ended*
>>
>>25727560
>>;_; why am I depressed?
I was never depressed in my life and never will be.

Project harder mystic fag depression is your domain.
>>
>>25727567
And why are you seething?
I'm not the guy you're regularly sperging at in this thread.

One thing that amazes me of fedoras is that they recognize the universe is logical, and thus it follows that it must have an end, but somehow they stay fedoras.

Dishonesty. Just say you worship demons internally and we cool.
>>
>>25727563
>insults

>implying my only purpose is to breed

>implying that i want to be historically notable

>refusing to be open to philosophy 101

>implying that dying in a drone strike because I didn't know enough science is my greatest fear

I'm going to leave now, you won the argument.
>>
File: Fedora.jpg (935 KB, 3845x2102)
935 KB
935 KB JPG
>>25727581
>And why are you seething?
You are quite pathetic are you not?
>HAHAHA you must be depressed (like me)
>HAHAHA you must seethe
You are quite pathetic.

>I'm not the guy you're
I know.

>One thing that amazes me of fedoras is that they recognize the universe is logical, and thus it follows that it must have an end, but somehow they stay fedoras.
Literally meaningless noise.

>fedoras
Why would I be wearing the official christian hat? I'm not christian.
>>
>>25727615
>Literally meaningless noise.
Depression located, nihilism.

>n-no, you're
Literally arguing like children with a "no u".
>>
File: 556751.jpg (125 KB, 1920x1080)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>25727615
>christian
Say what? I'm a druid. Btw, I noticed you cannot argue against the argument that everything logical and rational has an end, and thus the universe has an end. So yes, creator.
>>
>>25716875
all other religions act in the place of old gods that no one believes in anymore, just as the adversary is allowed to exist its through Gods will that all these forms of temptation exist to test our faith, atheism is just another trail.
>>
>>25727586
>>insults
Yes.
To your surprise if someone is wrong you say he is wrong, and begin wrong is a bad thing BTW.

>implying my only purpose is to breed
And you are finished.
This is GG you swallowed some meme philosophy and literally removed yourself from the gene pool.

Your meaningless noise will end when your body rots away from old age.
You quite literally are irrelevant 100 years from now.
Not different form you wanting to kill yourself. The result is the same.

>I'm going to leave now
Good. I have a psychological need to have the last word and the discussion was going nowhere. Simply don't respond again to me K.

>you won the argument.
nice little insult there, don't let the door hit you on the way out, you can go fuck yourself also fagot.
>>
>>25727634
Pictured literally a brain damaged retard.
>Say what? I'm a druid. Btw
Point and laugh.
Where did I ever say you are christian? I pointed out that christians are the ones who wear fedoras IRL and you really need to dig deep to find someone atheist with a fedora.

Where did I ever say you are christian?
You obviously don't understand words and can not think correctly brain damage.

> Btw, I noticed you cannot argue against the argument that everything logical and rational has an end, and thus the universe has an end. So yes, creator.
Because this is literally meaningless noise your brain damaged brain is generating nonsense, literally no one can understand that its like saying
>What is the sound of the color orange?
The question is meaningless.

You quite obviously have some brain damage.
>>
>>25727657
Psychological need to have the last word you say? As long as we're done arguing I can post as much as you want. Why do you put any weight in your psychological need btw? You know it's just an unproductive artifact of your brain, if all you care about is having 100 kids and killing all the other tribes (so sophisticated) then you should stop wasting your time on 4chan bby.
>>
>>25727688
Hey look the fagot can not stop replaying.
What happened to
>I'm going to leave now
fag?

>Why
its like asking me why I drink water because I do and I am this way. Take a hike fagot you where supposed to stop talking to me.
>>
>>25727702
You tempted me with your weakness. I'm sure if you just muster up enough willpower that you can stop posting. Oh wait, you don't believe in willpower? You think you're predetermined to post? Shame.
>>
>>25727684
>grrr I mad that you won
K, thanks, bye, go be depressed and hateful to the corner, bitch.
>>
>>25727719
>You tempted me
AHAHAHAHAHA looks like someone has also a psychological need to have the last word.

Better don't throw out promises you can not keep next time.
> willpower that you can stop posting. Oh wait, you don't believe in willpower? You think you're predetermined to post
Yep will does not exist.

> I'm sure if you just muster up enough willpower that you can stop posting
Funny that you mr free will can not do this? Look another absurdity from the mystic, I know exactly what I am. Now demonstrate this will power and let this be your last post to me.
>>
>>25727736
>Mad
>Depresion
Stop projecting this hard fag.
>K, thanks, bye, go
Lats see if this happens.
>>
>>25716228
Because I remain unconvinced by the arguments put forward in favor of god/s.
>>
File: bg.png (217 KB, 400x400)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>25716228
Because we all know I'm doing a terrible job.
>>
>>25716228
>Why dont you believe in god anon?
Why do you?



Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.