[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / vrpg / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: law-of-attraction.jpg (144 KB, 1498x842)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
SP PASTEBIN:
https://pastebin.com/MzLX6gys

Don't respond to trolls/bait

>Pastebin FAQ
https://pastebin.com/pDekUHXM

>Relatively short texts for newbies to get started

>Steve Pavlina's Explorer's Guide to Manifesting
https://www.stevepavlina.com/resources/The-Explorers-Guide-to-Manifesting.pdf

>Summary of Goddard's Consciousness
https://web.archive.org/web/20180328171609/http://www.mindserpent.com/library/goddard/lectures/consciousness.pdf

>Goddard's Feeling is the Secret lecture
https://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/feeling-is-the-secret-neville-goddard.pdf

>Goddard video FAQ, also addresses various general questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzh_QJGs1DY

>Library full of Goddard's lectures
http://www.realneville.com/text_archive.htm

>Anon's Reality Creation 101
https://pastebin.com/N7Q9TKbJ

>there is also the Reality Transurfing series that goes into greater depth, it's worth reading if you're really into the LoA
http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=5AB66EFC3085FA23D571A270854683C1

>Extra resources:

>Does Law of Attraction Imply I'm To Blame For The Bad Things That Happen to Me?
https://pastebin.com/ETqz3K5Y

>Should I hire a coach?
https://pastebin.com/a2D57P0d

>Manifesting And De-Manifesting:
https://pastebin.com/QSGjSSPq

Previous thread:
>>25691840
>>
Lets hear some recent successes for inspiration.

Also, what are you guys working on? What do you hope to achieve?
>>
Come on Satoshi

bc1qashyuy340dxkxgs7t2zel78mfls47eh7u80sdr
>>
>>25713264
currently transitioning from 8to5 life to being self-employed
>>
>>25713264
>Also, what are you guys working on?

you're really supposed to keep it to yourself
>>
There was this idea I had once and now I'm in the middle of experiencing it: let's say that you want something, and visualize it, and then for whatever reasons, you decide you don't want it anymore before getting it, and in fact you want it away. Now that the importance you attribute to it, how much you want it in your life is zero, wouldn't it ironically made it extremelly likely to manifest? Idea is based around Zeland's teachings.
I wanted to recover some friends I had at one point, and get closer to other (specific) people too, visualized it, but watching from the sidelines (so to speak) and learning more about them, I came to dislike them, cut social media interactions with them, avoid thinking about it, etc. On the other side, they don't hold the highest opinion of me either, I think.
Is it possible that now I'll/we'll manifest a future together like it or not?
>>
>>25712978
>So choose your thoughts wisely!
I don't know how anyone can say this without realizing what a fucking HELL it is to ask someone to police their thoughts.
I legitimately think you're more likely to end up with some psychotic mental break doing that before you manifest anything.

Honestly I think that's super unhealthy and irresponsible to teach people to do that.

>What you think
>starts a vibration that
>influences how you feel
So if you think something without feeling anything behind it then it shouldn't be a problem for the LoA.
I think it's important for people to know that so they don't drive themselves crazy. It's ok to have any thoughts you want, but what's important is which ones you FEEL something for, at a soul level.
So just allow yourself to feel the joy of positive thoughts and don't feel anything when it comes to negative thoughts, and we should be fine.
>>
>>25713360
yes it does kinda work like that, that’s why there’s varying levels of skill to this. there will be momentum towards that manifestation but it can certainly be overcome, just might be a bit messy
>>
File: 1596238674709.png (535 KB, 500x536)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
Big Brained idea of mine. How about doing SATS for the main goal you want to manifest while doing scripting on the side for side manifestations
>>
>>25713377
>I don't know how anyone can say this without realizing what a fucking HELL it is to ask someone to police their thoughts.
>I legitimately think you're more likely to end up with some psychotic mental break doing that before you manifest anything.
>Honestly I think that's super unhealthy and irresponsible to teach people to do that.
Literally just basic spirituality.
Name any spiritual tradition that does not advise this. There are none.
>>
>>25713400
Did you not read the OP pic?
It clearly says "choose your thoughts wisely". That's bad advice.
>>
>>25713423
>choose wisely
>is bad advice

I must be missing something, because this sounds idiotic.
>>
>>25713481
Yeah I'd say you're missing about 2 words there friend
Seems more like you're trolling than actually trying to have a discussion, so have fun thought policing yourself.

I just wanted to post for OTHER anons to know that not everyone is telling them they have to police their thoughts to manifest stuff.

So I've said all I need to say. I care not to convince you or anything.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>25713526
lets sit down and have a discussion
>NO! YOU CANT MAKE ME!
>*kicks over table*
>runs away screaming
>>
this is a weird night for /x/.
A lot of emotionally um. . . unstable? people who can't handle criticism.
More than usual.
>>
>>25713390
What an absolutely dapper cat.

>>25713615
It's Friday. All the nutters without any friends are home alone with nothing to do on a Friday night.
>>
heres a very large tip that helped me master LoA

Memorize everyone's routine. Its almost like having everything in your head makes you the master of it. You can start planning out routes and people will do what needs to be done to get you what you want. Use this power however you need

>but be aware that everyone can feel you using it
be subtle.
>>
>>25713526
Neville goes in detail about having a clean, positive mental diet. Not that you can't ever have a bad thought ever again, but the ones you give attention to and think over and over are the ones that manifest. It does require discipline and self work, which is why this isn't just a magic wand. I mean, it is, but you have to pay attention to what you're casting, because you are constantly casting.
>>
File: Athena of Velletri.jpg (160 KB, 1600x1200)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
I have come, once more, to vibe with loafrens. What sort of vibes are you folks working with right now?
>>
File: 1583310356563.jpg (2.71 MB, 6614x4680)
2.71 MB
2.71 MB JPG
So /loa/, I think I've finally nailed being able to consistently get into SATS reliably, but every time I do my mind starts bombarding me with random thought trains and visions/short "dreams" which makes it kinda difficult to focus on my scene of intention, especially when it comes to repeating it. Does this happen to anyone else? Does anyone have any advice to break through this?
>>
How do I deal with the fear that my attempts to manifest my SP arent strong enough. Ive manifested the idea of her wanting me in my head but I'm just afraid that I wont be able to manifest her being with me and I really dont want to fuck it up, what should I do?
>>
How do i unleash the mad scientist within my heart.
>>
Original discord with LOA op and SP op open for 24 hours https://discord.gg/w9aE8h
>>
>>25715336
>open for 24 hours

what's the point?
>>
>>25715287
trick yourself into thinking you want nothing to do with her, maintain it for long enough to pull her into orbit then re-engage
>>
>>25715456
How can I do the SATS while also telling myself I don't want her?
>>
I am having trouble with the "how" with manifestations. If something magically shows up, what made it get there? Am I too nervous to be considered a thief? Does the guilt of someone dying or getting hurt to give me what I want reside on me?
>>
File: cross.png (308 KB, 623x571)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>25715666
>666

BE GONE SATAN

But nah, as long as you don't visualize those things happening through nefarious means, you'll be fine.
>>
>>25713325
God, I want that too.
>>
>>25715666
I kind of had the same thought. What if I manifest money, for example, and the way I get it is through inheritance after a family member who would not have otherwise died? But I really think this is far fetched. Causing someone to cork would require some massive mojo, if it's even possible, and certainly wouldn't come about accidentally.
>>
File: 1595881846376.jpg (251 KB, 1805x834)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>25715666
Life is a simulation, that's the ultimate conclusion. When Buddhists talk dependent origination, what they mean is that existence is a manifestation of the God mind, and their way of escaping is coming to the realizations that their desires are illusions and that God is was and always shall be completely content and self satisfied as father, son, and holy spirit.
>>
>>25713377
What? It's easy. It might be hard at first but once you master it it becomes a casual habit.
>>25713400
This.
>>25713526
You need to work on your mental diet bro.
>>
>thread hasn't been made by either LoA or SP Anon
that actually made me sad
>>
>>25716460
Neville talks about that. If you happen to inherit a large summ of money, it was the time for that person to die anyway.
>>
the universe is mental. how cool is that?
>>
>>25716460
>>25716800

The universe isn't an idiot so it's not gonna go out of its way to fuck anything up that you didn't ask for. That being said, you can carefully word your manifestations to avoid anything else if you're anxious about it.

Basically "I have a million dollars" vs "Ive made a million dollars through ways society would deem as successful entrepreneurship"
>>
Reminder to make every thought, word and action count.
>>
>>25716854
Yeah, this. But I'd word the intent even more carefully because if you don't specify your intent clearly it might fuck things up for you. For example asking a ticket to see a band play live and you get the ticket but the band cancels the the tour vs. asking to be in there to see them live.
>>
>>25716858
Agreed that this is good advice. I try to learn from every single thing that happens and never waste a second. There is ALWAYS something to "work" on.
>>
Since i was 5 years old i have been deaf from one ear
Nobody has ever come up with an explanation on why i did lose my hearing, not even doctors
Can i manifest curing that?
>>
Can I do SATS while awake?
>>
File: 1536099130689.jpg (55 KB, 480x640)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>25713325
Story time? How are you getting into self-employment? I've made the transition myself.

I just don't yet know how, kek.
>>
File: improved chart.jpg (918 KB, 2416x2360)
918 KB
918 KB JPG
what would a LOA iceberg chart look like?
let's make one!
>>
i want to be someone like aleister crowley who did his true will
>>
Binaural anon, any update?
>>
>>25717650
BTW does anyone have the binaural of that guy who was making experiments on /x/ to attract money?
i think his name was stephan
>>
Can I manifest being an "extraordinary" person?
>>
>>25712978
that's bullshit! but I believe it
>>
This law is bullcrap. My attraction works with scent. I'm a fucking animal.
>>
Is it considered moral to use the LOA to bring someone back into your life, for example and ex partner?

It feels as if using the LOA in this way is withdrawing their free will.
>>
>>25718141
come on anon, what's with this low energy bullshit?

you can't withdraw anybody's free will, thank fukk. if you can't manifest somebody back in your life, they didn't want to get back together with you. you can't force shit.
>>
>>25718054
Are you the anon with the binaural testosterone?
>>
>>25717650
Oh didn't even see this post. I'm not the original binaural anon but I started a few days ago too.
>>
>>25718270
i think thats me,or there are two of us
>>
>>25718290
Yeah I'm the second. How do you smell? I fuckin reek like when I used to work out.
>>
Girls use binaural oestrogen, it helps with plumper butt, breasts and lips, shinier hair and better skin!
>>
>>25718295
I have very intense oduor tbqh
>>
>>25718301
Getting any 'mires?
>>
What does SATS and SP stand for?
>>
>>25713264
Living in the end wouldn't imply not talking about your manifestations like they still haven't happened or does it?
>>
>>25718300
I was always afraid that these binaurals aren't for these things they claim they are.
I will listen to these to get bigger breast but instead I will grow a dick.
>>
>>25718392
There are malicious channels, but the older and most popular ones should be safe! No dick in sight but I grew everything I wanted to grow, so give it a shot
>>
>>25718406
>I grew everything I wanted to grow
??
>>
>>25718411
>>25718300
>>
>>25718418
Before and after pics?
>>
>>25718406
Any recommended channels? Maybe I will give it a shot. Especially aimed for women.
Rounder breasts and thicker hair would be nice...
>>
>>25718187
Thats not how this works: you can always manifest people back, at least theoretically. Free will isn’t real
>>
>>25718425
>for, you know, research and science
>>
>>25718469
fucking lol
>>
>>25718469
He probably hasn't read Neville. The only people who think you can't manifest others are people who have failed at it. You can even drastically change others for the better, many success stories include fixing abusive family situations and curing their druggie friends/family after years of relapses
You can do whatever the fuck you want, if you can create people to dislike you in the first place you can create the exact opposite. It scares people to even consider that they're responsible for how people treat them, it's much easier to chalk it up to random chance and move onto other people without fixing the core problem
>>
>>25718534
Exactly. There are also plenty of success stories online where people manifested another person wanting to date them. The people who start crying about free will just don’t get it
>>
>>25718282
Any changes so far? What are you listening to?
>>
>>25718545
Yeah, it's kind of infuriating seeing beginners try to limit other people. I mean I've only been at this for a year and still consider myself a beginner, but I've manifested my gf back despite us moving states apart, and fixed my shitty family situation as well as manifesting friends back almost immediately after years of no contact

Now I can't manifest money for shit (yet) but I don't think it's impossible just because I haven't been able to pull it off. Not to mention no matter what you manifest many people MUST be moved to make it happen, no matter if you're manifesting an SP, money, job, home, etc. You might as well give up manifesting anything because you are always "manipulating people's free will." Hell you might as well kill yourself because your actions and words also influence people's free will. Can't infringe upon people's free will if you're ded.
>>
>>25718339
>Living in the end wouldn't imply not talking about your manifestations like they still haven't happened

correct
>>
>>25718338
state akin to sleep
specific person
>>
>>25718339
>>25718625
you should just detach and not even think about them when it's done
>>
Anyone managed physical manifestations? (Body changes)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6h7fn9AlJA

Just listened to this. Will start practicing self hypnosis now.
>>
>>25713325
>>25716210
Been self-employed all my life. Wish I could do 9 to 5 and just be safe and content knowing I will be able to pay rent consistently.
The grass is not greener on the other side.

Manifest your goals instead of what you think are means to get them.
>>
>>25718596
This is motivating because I had a pretty bad falling out with a girl and want to manifest her back. Here’s to hoping it’s possible
>>
>>25718187
>>25718469
Free will is real. But most people are not using it and simply are asleep at the wheel. There is absolutely no problem in "influencing" them with your exercise of YOUR free will.
Everyone spends a certain amount of the day asleep anyway, including yourself.
>>
>>25718643
>hasnt manifested chad face yet

Also, faggots in this thread need to actually read the OP instead of jumping in not knowing what the hell they're doing and then filling up the threads with unnecessary questions and misconceptions.
>>
>>25718775
It is 100% possible
Your success depends on whether you persist or not
>>
>>25718793
Uhh it's not chad face anon, it's not even a male anon, and I just wanted to know some success stories regarding this topic for encouragement since I never saw any.
>>
>>25718815
That’s such a relief. I’m gonna do it. I’m going to create my ideal life
>>
>>25718840
You can do it anon! I suggest you read Neville Goddard or Joseph Murphy if you haven't already. They're my favorite teachers because for the most part they don't let their limiting beliefs get in the way.
>>
File: 213124234123.png (55 KB, 1045x671)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
>>
I can feel it coming. Soon- no more working, the struggles melt away as an abundance of money flows freely into my life and my bank account.
>>
>>25718928
how soon is now? :)
>>
>>25718954
I have them already waiting for me, now I just need to do some inspired action to retrieve what is mine.
>>
75 threads a week, spending more time reading and writing about LoA than dealing with the real world.

If you've read one LoA explanation, you don't need any other. Stop being a prisoner.
>>
>>25719030
You’re right, honestly. I’ve spent more time reading these threads than applying any of what I’ve learned. It’s been a few weeks and I’ve only done SATS once and haven’t practiced shit.
>>
>>25719030
sounds like projecting. why wouldn't i post here if i want to? also there is much more to the world than just loa alone that is still related to loa. your post is very shortsighted.

anyway, i practice all the time.
>>
>>25716905
Loafags won't respond to this because they know this retarded Law dosen't work
How low iq do you need to be to think that you will get things by doing nothing? Lmao
>>
>>25716905
Yeah. Misunderstand the lack of hearing as a clogged ear, or a removable growth. Feel it in your ear, it can come out and then you'll hear.
>>
>>25718826
As we said use binaural beats and you will gain anything you want according to your genetics top tier off course so lets say your mother has huge breasts you will have them too with binaural beats just search for them there at least 1-5k videos for women on youtube.
>>
>>25716905
I mean everything is possible but not probable. It's up to you. Personally I'd use LoA to work around it, like not care about it (if it bothers you)
>>
>>25716505
>>25716460
>>25716161
Thanks, satan.

I usually get my dad freaking out because LoA doesn't need an equal input of manual labor. I'm trying hard to fight this demon. Daddy won't take away my free shit when he finds out I have fairy god parents
>>
>>25719091
This is the most prominent healing method I have ever heard. The 2nd opinion. One doctor says its the direct injury we all know.

Then a magic doctor comes out, rubs the spot, pops a pimple, and the pain of a broken fucking bone is gone.

The guy I talked to, said he was like Neo from the matrix. He understood the broken bone as a pressure system and allowed the pressure to escape through the pimple. One the pressure was released, the back was healed.
>>
UUUUUUUUUGH

Loa makes voices appear in the peoples heads that I want to do shit. THEY RECOGNIZE IT AS MY VOICE

THEY KEEP KNOWING ITS ME AND NOW THEY WANT SHIT IN RETURN, AND NOW THEY'RE USING NURSERY RHYMES AND SHIT TO SEE IF ILL SAY THEM IN REAL LIFE TO IDENTIFY ME
>>
>>25718757
Right back at you- having a 9-5 does not mean security. Heck, I just lost my 9-5 in the medical industry, one job I thought was secure from covid. You're never safe working for a company, they can and will turn on you at the drop of a pin.

I agree with what you're saying here though, about manifesting the ends, rather than the means.
>>
this one guy uses all his energy and waking power to shit up these threads. imma take a break, so far these threads haven't contained almost any value for some time. cya sometime. t. OP
>>
So self hypnosis is not the same as SATS since sometimes you can't awaken from it even though you are fully aware? I thought SATS was basically hypnosis.
>>
File: axoloa.jpg (8 KB, 450x450)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
if youre interested in the way science tries to explain how thoughts affect reality i recommend reading the source field investigations. Among a plethora of experiments youll also find links to ancient civilizations
>>
>>25719371
What are the source field investigations?
>>
>>25719188
very true :( low energy thread here. which is a shame, since this is my favourite board here. not much to learn here today.

see you anon.
>>
>>25719188
Same man. I came by earlier in the day but choose to give the thread another chance and look where we are. It might just be time to leave these threads behind for good. No wonder the LoA OP and many others are gone. With them you know because they have a trip code but other anons have probably left too so the shit just swims to the top now.
>>
>>25719609
It's a book by David Wilcock
>>
I'm kind of creeped out, I was manifesting money and I even made a sigil and today my mom just called me to tell me she got life insurance
>>
>>25720028
>>25719738
last week we had a few excellent threads though but honestly you're right - quality has been declining
>>
>>25720086
>we had a few excellent threads

and in those threads the same trolls were concerned about thread quality
>>
File: 1593838449672.png (46 KB, 288x175)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
tldr I am a glue huffing troglodyte with a 2 second attention span summarize in short what I need for to do for this to work and what results it can yield
>>
File: 184772_MP_Mom_Final_2_1.png (1.05 MB, 620x1102)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB PNG
>>25720149
>summarize in short what I need for to do for this to work and what results it can yield
hit the weights have a shower and get and clue
>>
>>25720149
have desire, get into theta state, visualize a scenario where you have tbat desire in first person and loop it
>>
>>25720149
>tldr

links in the OP
>>
>>25712978
ADVICE ABOUT SIGNS AND SYNCHRONICITIES

I keep encountering the name of the person I like, over and over and I do feel it’s past the “You are just noticing it because you are thinking of them”/confirmation bias. It’s not a super common name and some of the coincidences are just weird. (I think if this has happened to you, you know what I mean.)

I don’t take these as “It’s a sign you’re supposed to be together!” But I don’t know how TO take them and it’s getting really annoying and distracting.

What is their meaning? Is it just because I miss them a lot that the name keeps popping up so I am calling the name like some consolation prize for the person? I also heard it’s a sign you’re on the “right path” but what does that mean? I doubt pining is the right path, but it’s really fucking distracting to be reminded of them 5x a day.
>>
>>25718775
>I had a pretty bad falling out with a girl and want to manifest her back. Here’s to hoping it’s possible
You could just call her and apologize.
But nah, fuck that. Manifesting is a better idea.
>>
>>25718826
>Uhh it's not chad face anon, it's not even a male anon, and I just wanted to know some success stories regarding this topic for encouragement since I never saw any.
Visualization is a huge part of sports. For example bodybuilders will often spend time visualizing huge muscles - of course they put in the necessary gym time, too.
>>
>>25720700
you should do the magic or whatever and after that when you are succesful just know that it's done and forget about your goal and detach, before that it most likely wont manifest. if you are still having doubt and stressing about it it means that it's not in your subconscious most likely.
>>
Don't think this shit works. I can't even "manifest" the stupidest shit
>>
>>25718596
you just do normal SATS?
>>
>>25720743
it literally is. You dont even know if he tried apologizing already,idiot.
>>
>>25712978
>>25719188
>>25719738
>>25720028
What do you expect on this website if you have been here for more than 2 years its obvious how this hivemind works you take an interesting topic. Lets say a meme you take it, it gets used until it hits the gutter in less than a week. Now these threads though contain one of the most important secret in human nature, the unraveling of the quantum realm. It is our entry to the deep secrets of the universe, like our ancestors before us who reached heights of excellence unfathomable to us today. I can only imagine the golden statues they could erect with their knowledge and the gardens they could create with just their minds the magicians powers were unfathomable, probably being able to communicate with spirits from other dimensions and these "spirits" would share their secrets to the chosen few with a golden heart. Heaven on earth was real, but unfortunately as this site proves to us nothing lasts forever. So be happy that you are born in the beginning of an era of change and transformation and not in an era of constant cycles like 4chan no matter how nice it is its always a choice bring change or wait for something to happen. So do not demand anything from here have faith I sense a great or terrible era is upon us this site may be deleted at any moment so cherish it.
>>
>>25721214
Long story but I brute-forced it by changing my mental diet. Would monitor my thoughts every day and say affirmations constantly. It was tiring and exhausting and took way too long, almost 2 years. All because I didn't want to sit down and do fucking SATS. Now I'm using SATS for other shit. It manifests way faster and I don't have to police my thoughts all day. Doesn't matter if you can't visualize well (I can barely see shit), it's the feeling you get from your scenes that matters
Just do SATS every day lads
>>
>>25721527
And if anybody says about the gardens or the golden statues let me remind you of the gardens of Babylon and the statue of the colossus of Rhodes maybe not as impressive as my imagined golden statues still a good idea of the excellence.
>>
>>25721561
>Would monitor my thoughts every day and say affirmations constantly
this works for me as well but holy hell 2 years what were you trying to manifest. Took me a few months using only affirmations, how much did SATS cut down your time my man?
>>
>>25721561
Mental diet is one of the most important things imo. It doesn't need to be exhausting, in fact i'd say it's the opposite since you wont let negative thoughts and feelings let influence you. Same with affirmations.
>>
>>25721603
He was doing it wrong since it felt "exhausting" and "brute forcing" to him
>>
>>25721603
Ive seen people n reddit only use affirmations in SATS and say it works
>>
>>25721654
Well sure you can feel shitty all day long and manifest but I dont see the point. Having a good mental diet makes manifesting and life in general much easier since you control your thoughts and don't let them control you. Also why not use all the tools available?
>>
>>25721527
Blessed post.

Have a good night everyone.
>>
>>25721527
BASED
>>
>>25721700
i agree. I was just talking about it to more highlight the fact that there are so many ways to manifest
>>
>>25721848
Yeah you are right. But I like to stack my magic and everything and just enjoy my life.
>>
>>25721875
>25721875
for sure. That' why, when i start applying what ive learned for LoA im going to do affirmations, a mental diet and SATS
>>
Tonight ill start a regimen of lucid dreaming in an attempt to use a psi needle and change my face.
Honestly i want to be a handsome Korean man.
My body is already taken care of
>>
>>25721967
Glad to hear. I do those too. I also study the occult to find more insight for LoA and life in general.
>>
>>25722016
>i want to be a handsome Korean man.
what are you now?
>>
How are you supposed to use scripting to manifest? If there’s no trance state how does it get to your subconscious?
>>
>>25722016
Are you an ugly korean man?
>>
>>25722048
I’ve been studying the occult and have found a few interesting tidbits in sigil magick. I’ve been meaning to try that as well
>>
>>25722056
It's the same way most things enter your subconcious:sheer repetition. SATS is like a clever script to bypass security with a hidden backdoor, scripting is like brute forcing the front end until you end up with the password.
>>
>>25722114
So you’re supposed to just write it over and over again?
>>
>>25722072
>>25722051
Right now im a normal caucasian man.but for some reason many people think im iranian
>>
>>25722236
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2645950/I-fun-bein-Korean-Blonde-Brazilian-man-undergoes-extraordinary-surgery-achieve-convincing-Oriental-look.html
>>
>>25721561
>Doesn't matter if you can't visualize well (I can barely see shit), it's the feeling you get from your scenes that matters

What if the only thing you feel is that it’s basically just happened? Like no happiness or excitement, just that it’s fine and done? Is that enough?
>>
>>25722297
>The virgin surgery
>The chad biokinesis
>>
>manifests these threads being active again
>>
>>25723208
did you just manifest me wtf
>>
>>25723208
I am sad about being circumcised can I unironically manifest a foreskin
>>
>>25721576
Had an extremely rough breakup with my gf, she said she fell out of love with me, never wanted to see me again after a huge fight, I moved states. Basically a stupid story that didn't even matter but I kept getting caught up in.

>>25721603
>>25721646
Yeah, I had to brute-force it because I'm naturally an overthinker especially when things are going wrong. Some people have an affinity for mental diet at first, some don't. I wouldn't recommend it for beginners though if you're trying to manifest something with a lot of emotional shit going down.

>>25722394
Yeah, that is awesome. You don't have to feel happiness or excitement if it isn't your natural state. Actually a lot of people feel apathetic towards their manifestations
>>
>>25724091
you manifested you SP back after that break up and move?
>>
>>25724119
Yeah, even got her to move to my city. But as you can see it took a long time since I had a lot of limiting beliefs. But I'm a stubborn motherfucker, I just wish I directed that stubbornness towards SATS instead lmao.
>>
>>25724237
That makes me really optimistic for my situation(might be worse than yours). I have to put my nose to the grind stone and start doing affirmations and SATS
>>
>>25724237
What affirmations were you using?
>>
Honestly the lack of moderation here is disappointing. Seems like it doesn't matter if I report obvious shitposts that are clearly low effort or off-topic, 99% of the time they stay up and the shitposters just continue to bring down the quality of the threads.

I can't believe I'm saying this, since I really don't like reddit, but I'd leave these threads behind entirely for r/NevilleGoddard and r/lawofattraction if it wasn't for the occasional great posts here. There are a handful of anons who really keep these threads alive.
>>
I want to manifest having sex with this girl I like. What kind of affirmation or methods should I follow for this?
>>
>>25725042
Yeah some posts on those subreddits are way better. It’s ridiculous how shitty these threads get. Lots of trolls shitting up the entire place because they have nothing better to do
>>
So no one's got an early retirement with millions in the bank? Why would you wageslave with a better job if you could just manifest millions and stop working, just like that?
>>
>>25721527
Hahaha get a load of this schizo
>>
>>25725124
You just do it, obviously. When you're done tell her it was destiny for it to happen cause you manifested the event spiritually. She'll understand
>>
File: 1595167310822.png (79 KB, 800x600)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>So no one's got an early retirement with millions in the bank? Why would you wageslave with a better job if you could just manifest millions and stop working, just like that?
>>
File: 1595171742824.png (142 KB, 584x666)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>Hahaha get a load of this schizo
>>
I'm going to mental diet, should I block 4chan again?
>>
>>25726158
If you have to ask...
>>
>>25726085
>>25726098
Kek
>>
>>25725042
Add /rJosephMurphy to the mix and I'm in
>>
>>25725042
>I can't believe I'm saying this, since I really don't like reddit, but I'd leave these threads behind entirely for r/NevilleGoddard and r/lawofattraction if it wasn't for the occasional great posts here. There are a handful of anons who really keep these threads alive.
This 100%
>>
>>25712978
>feel an unsealable, unending void of antipathy that can never be fixed after redosing on propylhexedrine
>also feel as if it's been around for much longer but can't accurately pinpoint when it opened
You wouldn't know how to fix an issue like that with LoA, would you?
>>
>>25726496
that's an extremely shitty place with a moderator who actually does nothing but larp.
>>
>>25726717
The index has everything you need.
>>
>>25724255
The thing is circumstances don't matter. At all. The faster you drill that into your head the easier it'll be. In the beginning it only seems difficult because we can't stop looking at the outside, not realizing it's simply a sum total of our previous beliefs and assumptions. You can do it anon.

>>25724856
Pretty standard stuff like, everything is working out in my favor no matter how things seem at first, she loves and adores me, i am loved and blessed, etc. The trick though is to not copy other people's affirmations but to create your own that resonate with you.
>>
>>25727040
>The thing is circumstances don't matter. At all. The faster you drill that into your head the easier it'll be. In the beginning it only seems difficult because we can't stop looking at the outside, not realizing it's simply a sum total of our previous beliefs and assumptions. You can do it anon.
That's correct. What helped me was reading books about this topic before I was ready to do my first serious SATS sessions. There was a blockade in my mind that prevented me from experiencing successful SATS sessions
>>
Anyone here manifested crypto gains? Seems like an obvious goal, and the linkmarines are actively memeing pumps using loa principles
>>
For detachment am I supposed to just completely forget about her?
>>
>>25727132
Feel that it's done. You're with her and she's lying next to you.
Live in the end.
>>
>>25727132
Not obsessing about her, detachment from the outcome. When you know its done there is no point in thinking if/when its done.
>>
>>25727132
Pretty much
>>
>>25727088
Yes, I highly recommend everyone here read Neville or Joseph Murphy if they want to build a strong understanding of the law.

>>25727132
That's not what detachment means, which I think is a meme to begin with but whatever. All you have to do is drop the old story and stop looking at the current circumstances and stop looking at the faulty "logic" of why you can't have what you want. You can think about her all you want, as long as you focus on what you want with her as opposed to what you don't want. It's natural to think about your SP often, even when you're with them, so why would you force yourself to do the opposite?
>>
>>25727132
yeah
>>
Where do the blockades even come from? Shouldn't we be naturally open for LoA concepts?
>>
>>25727231
I disagree. If you keep thinking about/looking for your SP she most likely wont appear. When you completely forget and focus on something else when you the least expect it she will come to your life.
>>
>>25727250
Well, the thing is it's different for everyone because we all have different beliefs. A lot of people think they will chase things away from wanting it too much so that's what happens. Even normalfags believe this. My question is, why punish yourself when it doesn't have to be that way? Do you really want to receive something when you don't want it anymore?

In general we get what we focus on, so if you focus on living in the end with SP instead of focusing on all the bad shit that happened you will get exactly what you want. Things tend to die with lack of attention/indifference, which is why you should use that to curb negative emotions.
>>
>>25727280
>Do you really want to receive something when you don't want it anymore?
I didn't imply that. You just forget about it, that's it. You can still want it. I like my phone, my house etc. so I obviously want them but I don't really think about them. They just "are". If you keep thinking about her constantly there is a chance she wont come.
>>
Where do we go when we're dreaming?
>>
>>25727311
>If you keep thinking about her constantly there is a chance she wont come.
Like I said that's a belief you have. You can have your limiting beliefs but try not to pass them on to new people. People think about their jobs, SPs, and so on constantly but still get them. And vice-versa some people don't think about them and still don't get them. As a general rule of thumb when consciously manifesting, you get what you focus on.
>>
>>25727342
Well seems like it's a common belief shared by Neville Goddard, Vadim Zeland, Joseph Murphy, all kinds of occult/magick texts etc.

And personally I've found the law of least expectance to be true.
>>
>>25727342
>>25727311
>>25727280
>>25727250
Honestly, thanks for bringing this constructive discussion here. This is exactly what we need in these threads.
>>
>>25717262
I am only in the middle so I dont know what the whole looks like. But the top is
>positive psychological practice
>societal propaganda removal
>pathology with scientific standards that common shrinks use, removal
>healthy body
>removal of ailments that you can remove which hinder your functioning

in the middle you would get the likes of buddha and allan watts I believe. I would also believe that "looking through your brain organs at the world" coincides with much of the ancient lore. Because the entire world to you is indeed internal. There is little distinction between internal and external since you hold models of the world, through flesh and through evolution inside of you. Which sometimes get updated through your senses, but because we are mere flesh, we only see a small part of the world.

At the bottom (or top of the lore? At the end game stuff) you have expert level manifestors who can dictate and shape their reality as they wish it.
>>
>>25727367
Neville Goddard and Joseph Murphy have never said to "stop thinking about it" and if you took it that way you misinterpreted. Zeland yeah, he has some limiting beliefs. Even Neville did at first, like when he said that your desires can be rejected by others, but a few years into his practice he changed his tune. But really, who has all the answers? Teachers are not your gods who lay down the rules but they serve as a guideline. You take what you need and throw out the rest. You make your own rules.

It's great that forgetting stuff works for you, but it's not the end all be all. In fact I think only advanced level manifestors can think about something a few times, forget about it and have it show up. Beginners need to learn how to shift their attention and focus to what they DO want in order to manifest consciously.

For example if someone is depressed, has a life full of misfortunes, you can't tell them to just imagine a couple times and let go, bro. Nothing will change. They have to persist and sustain their focus on their desired outcome every night until they get what they want.
>>
>>25727250
the SP, it being a woman that you may desire will come if your script, your expectation calls for it. If your personal story teller tells you that it is time. She will be there most likely. I had this happen a couple of times already. Its like a movie script. If you think you are in peril or part of somekind of important decision for example. Fuck if I know (script is different for everyone), she will be there.

I think that to some extent, most things in life happen because of the script inside of you. Even the mundane things happen because you expect the mundane to happen. Maybe your genes themselves primed you even to expect the mundane to happen. And only through experience you realize that the default genes are not really correct.
>>
>>25727415
>I think that to some extent, most things in life happen because of the script inside of you. Even the mundane things happen because you expect the mundane to happen.
Bingo. We all have our subconscious internal stories that play out unless we overwrite them with something else. Even our experiences with the law are affected by this internal story, which is why everyone manifests differently.
>>
>>25727411
Neville did say that if you think about the outcome you might "dig out the seeds you just planted" (not his exact words) and Zeland talked about detachment. But yeah, you are right. Everybody should do whatever works the best for you. But the point still stands that detachment is a common theme in all these practices.
>>
>>25727402
>societal propaganda
Can you please elaborate on that? I read it a lot in /LoA/ (also under the name "programming") but I don't quite understand what people mean by that
>>
>>25727433
for them*
>>
File: 1582531033249.png (1.47 MB, 2632x2948)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>>25727430
Isnt it kinda funny though? That if you arent aware of loa, loa still acts, just unaware and with your story teller. But if you become aware of the story maker inside of you, and if you tell it to overwrite and change the story. You can change your reality. And pretty much everyone is "using loa" (or rather the laws of reality and whatnot) just to live their boring normal lives. Your genes program you with the basics, like food, drinking and sunlight. Avoidance of danger. Your parents and your upbringing program you in more detail to these things still. And society finishes the job and lays in the last of the ground work.

Which I actually see as enslavement. So pitiful. One path for you. Maybe if you are deemed useful by society you get a bunch of paths, but not thousands, or infinite ones like the religious and us here at loa promise.

>>25727445
Societal programming. You are being taught concepts, and how those concepts should interact with eachother. Your internal mechanism (bound by genes and whatnot) tries to learn what works and what doesnt. But various parties, jew and non jew alike wish to fool you as to what really works. So that you follow their scripts, not your actual own. They fucking hijacked your brain those fucking faggots.
>>
File: 13879715092729.jpg (36 KB, 500x471)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>25727445
they turned you into pic related. Power wanting, money grabbing, left wing, right wing, centrists, cultists, endless of fuckfaggot faces who wish to only enslave you in their own world. The most putrid of vile devils.

Almost none on this shitty planet wishes for you to attain actual liberation. Maybe some of the hindus kinda want it, the gnostics as well. But the rest of the parties, like a vast majority of them wish to enslave you with ignorance. Because in this finite reality they wish to have big bucks.
>>
>>25727402
>At the bottom
psychics from CN who can make flowers bloom at will
>>
>>25727433
The only thing that needs to be let go is the circumstances, the old story, and the expectation you can't have what you want... That's what causes a mental miscarriage, not simply thinking about the subject. You are misinterpreting Neville's words by saying you can't think about it at all.

It's natural to think about your SP every day,it's natural to think about your job every day, maybe even your house if it's a really nice one. And if that isn't natural for some people here, then it's time to get a better job or SP.

>>25727459
So true. It's been a part of our lives since the very beginning. We're taught to think that the outside dictates everything but it's all within. Learning how to consciously use the law in all aspects of our lives is true freedom.
>>
>>25727459
>They fucking hijacked your brain those fucking faggots.
yeah. someone wise once said "if you dont control your magick, somebody else does"
>>
>>25727459
>>25727467
Thanks! I still hesitate to belive in such a kind of manipulation but you've given me some input
>>
>>25727476
You can think about it with a feeling that it's done. Not stressing how/when it will happen.
>>
>>25727481
Why? Isnt it obvious?
>>
>>25727459
oh and to add to my post, we are not gods for clarification. I keep thinking that even my own path in life allows me to collide with other people. At unexpected times. I think that my own physical presence to some extent helps the storymaker of other people. Who wished me to be there. Because maybe I had a blank when I met them and it wasnt important for me. And it didnt collide with my own storymaker. In this reality we do share with actual other different entities I do believe (though this believe may be overwritten lol? Probably yea)

but op, or someone else once mentioned it that this reality is like a coop game, but in which you choose to enter a slightly different reality with each choice that you make. And the god particles inside of you just skip reality and interact with other god particles who made other choices still in another reality. You may grow apart from a person in this reality, or merge with another one. And this infinitely.

Theoretically speaking, if you are willing to let go of much. You could enter a reality entirely to your own liking. May even encounter a god, like krishna, or a demi god who may or may not tell you to stop doing it if you "are lucky" or not so, like IDK
>>
>>25727459
>>25727467
Mhh does simple advertising count as well? I mean, you see an ad that wants to sell you a product which apparently provides a solution for a problem (you might not even have)
>>
>>25727479
>>25727476
I think the old mystics like the free masons saw it as a goal to liberate as much of the people as possible. Some of them even created nations because of that. I think its a noble goal, obviously, as they also helped me somehow, or a person they taught on the internet helped me too.

Tyranny is faggotlike and everyone deserve freedom.
>>
>>25727502
>Some of them even created nations
Such as?
>>
>>25727504
"which of the presidents were free masons in the us"

LOL, libertarianism is probably based of this old desire.
>>
>>25727504
Americans at least, I think t. other anon
>>
>>25727496
Well advertisements rather go for shock value, small bits of info, rather than longwinded teachings as schools, parents, and tv tries to do in the movies, songs and books. Still can hold the potential obviously, but probably less so. But yea, most teaching you get in reality are very mentally enslaving. Quite evil I would even say. Though I see it as a pyramid of evil. Since some of it is related to survival in this realm, that has its own laws. Your genes, which created your organs, still desire food and water. I have no idea how loa works at such a lesser and basic level.

But it is quite easy to see that at a higher level it is pure tyranny.
>>
>>25727468
With the many laws and things discussed here, I do think that it may be possible. Its just that scientific lore, and its empirical approach also tell you rudely what may work and what doesnt. But I think because so many people believe in this lore that we have a "wall of reality" that is nicely split up from other realities, since so many god particles here believe in the same thing. Our power of belief creates a communal reality, that has thick walls from god particles of other realms.

I too believe in the laws of evolution, but apparently if you stop believing it, you could enter a different reality. Some would say that you are mental, crazy even, but that would probably be just a copy of you that really thinks that he is crazy. If you stop believing in a bunch of "truths" you could most likely cleanly split off from this walled in reality. But their power of belief would depend on you being silent about it, or following the outcome as to what they perceive that should be. With or without your original god particles lol.
>>
Is there any reason to feel sad for others you care about who are mentally enslaved and would never believe any of this?
>>
>>25727575
The liberators like the hindu's tell us that it does not really matter, since this material reality is part of the inferior nature of god. Their god particles, their spirit apparently is eternal. If you feel sad, you feel sad for their inferior material nature. Just as how you would feel sad for not getting a Lamborghini. They wish to play in this walled off realm of faggotry, so let them lol. This faggot realm of billions, if not trillions of quantum wall reinforcers lol
>>
>>25727596
The thing is I can see their suffering but they dont know how to help themselves. If only they knew. But I believe humanitys destiny is complete enlightement in the end.
>>
>>25727559
I think your approach is very interesting.
>Some would say that you are mental, crazy even, but that would probably be just a copy of you that really thinks that he is crazy.
Plenty of papers with groundbreaking conclusions won't even get accepted into peer-review journals because they threaten the position of many professors and grad students in mainstream scientific communities. Therefore, the authors are being labeled as crazy. That's all I can say unfortunately.
>>
>>25727609
some say that through reincarnation they get a chance to know more shit. And gradually become a little bit closer to that. Some may be then spiritually not very mature so to speak. But then again, some of the spiritually mature still fall down all the same. The hindu's speak of a god planet where there is only pure worship of the superior nature of krishna for example. This doesnt have to be true though. But could be.

With effort and desire you may persuade even the lowliest of beings to attain enlightenment. If you truly wish it so I think. I dont really know that part though, may be something against their free will, maybe not.

I personally think that the demi gods exist and kinda make sure that you dont do evil stuff like walk over the wills of other people. And you are punished accordingly. But reality is infinite, little stays the same and it is ever changing. If you want some outcome, it may happen, maybe if you wish for the entire humanity to gain transcendence you will be transported to such a reality. But there are supposed to be countless of worlds. So it would be just a slice of the "total" humanity so to speak. But in your appearance it could look like "all of the humanity that lives on earth" and thus your storymaker would be satisfied enough.

Some other religions and thoughtstreams probably have different thoughts on this matter, dont be fooled enough to be enslaved by my own view lol!
>>
>>25727641
Yes exactly, and its is not all that mythical. There is some mention of the noosphere, but the noosphere, quantum related, communal or not, starts with the individual, and the individual effects you can clearly see as to what you describe!
>>
>>25721527
>I sense a great or terrible era is upon us
Many do nowadays and it honestly gives me strength because we either go full force redemption arc or the circus ends.
>>
>>25727609
If you're that concerned, you can manifest them understanding the law or just manifest better situations for them. I'm too lazy and caught up in my own stuff to manifest for others right now though.
>>
>>25727791
Helping myself is my first priority. If they dont/cant/want to help themselves there is only so much I can do. However I know that when my own success speaks for myself maybe they'll listen to me.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (42 KB, 512x378)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>25727781
We shall see fren. The strongest and the psychos will survive yet again, lets not make the mistake of sparring them this time.
>>
>>25728013
Bad way of thinking anon.
>>
>>25728052
Its the truth anon these are the two groups that survive in a total chaos conflict, maybe the mystics also but that is the truth anon. I cannot change this law with my way of thinking.
>>
>>25726077

Can I get good advice that doesn’t sound like rape?
>>
>>25728217
Rape is good advise stupid
>>
>>25728013
>the strongest survive
>lets kill everybody who has the advantage over us
Haven't read something that stupid in a good while.
>>
What do you guys think of self-hypnosis? I think that will be extremely useful once you master it since you can trigger a hypnotic state in an instant.
>>
>>25727433
Detachment isn't the same as forgetting it, I think.
>>
When doing affirmations and using your SPs name, should you use their whole name? Or just their first?
>>
>>25728798
whatever feels right for you
>>
>>25728807
If I only use their first name will my subconscious be able to tell the difference?
>>
>>25728817
like i said, whatever feels right for you
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 220x229)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
why are you guys always so vague? "depends how you feel, depends how it makes you feel bla bla bla" etc. and everybody telling me different things?

just give me the most result-focused way to just do it, no more any of that abstract concepts, just do sth to get sth
>>
>>25728830
Just imagine playing with the thing u want, and then you'll feel all kinds of paths open up to how it would be got.

I am currently having trouble because the paths are always too difficult or scary? Then everyone says just imagine the end result and don't care about "how" you get the thing

My best results are when I just imagine what I wanted and where it would be.
>>
>>25728822
That’s not super clear but I guess I’ll just fuck around and see.

I’m still not clear if our subconscious knows the difference between things we’re asking for and something we aren’t. Like what if I use the first name and the universe gives me somebody else with that name?
>>
>>25728906
mate just use a last name as well if it is such a concern for you
>>
>>25728938
Alright that makes sense
>>
>>25728830
>why are you guys always so vague?

because what works for someone else might not work at all for you
>>
there are different stages of SATS, deeper and not so deep
>>
File: index(6).png (7 KB, 259x195)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Just involuntary saw a pic of my sp kissing another guy
I... I can revise it...
isn'it true, loabros?
>>
>>25720354
this
>>
>>25729873
Just a suggestion, but maybe it's time to move on and find another girl?
>>
>>25729942
No i want her
>>
>>25729873
Avoid looking at her social media. Remember to detach, don't invest emotionally into it, don't be desperate.
It's only a temporary problem anon, maybe she was drunk and kissed someone and she regrets it now.
Don't think about it. Focus on creating your reality.
>>
Dudes its just fucking awesome, goddarts feeling is the secret short booklet liberated me from so fucking much. And its completely true. Its even compatible with modern science, to the tune of conscious and subconscious and whatnot. I just want to say thank you to people like op and the many enthusiasts here. There is obviously much more like allan watts and whatnot, but I have been running this lore through my head and it fucking works.
>>
>>25718643
Yes.

I grew a beard which was pretty sick. Started imagining how cool it would be surprising people with my new beard , how it would feel touching it and how it became one of my traits etc. My facial hair filled in so fast and now I can say that I have the perfect beard.
>>
How do I deal with my doubts and unsureness in day to day life. I try and visualize the scenario I want at night before bed and sometimes when I feel calm, when I'm not doing that however I try to not think about my SP unless its remembering her or imagining a scenario in the future. But sometimes I get hit with these waves of emotions and I just cant help but feel like no matter what I do she'll never want me and I'll never be with her and I dont deserve her. How do I stop this from happening? Bonus question what will make my manifestation stronger avoiding talking to her or talking to her when I feel I should? Thanks bros
>>
>>25731017
>imagining a scenario in the future

don't do that, imagine your scenarios are things that have taken place
>>
>>25729942
Why do people suggest shit like this?
>>
>>25730885
>Started imagining how cool it would be surprising people with my new beard , how it would feel touching it and how it became one of my traits etc.
And stopped shaving, right? That probably helped too.
>>
>>25712978
A positive mind set has nothing to do with vibrations you little parasite.
>>
>>25726567
not just antipathy, but anxiety too. Right now, it feels like i'm powerless to stop the anxiety from snaking around my solutions, and even if I do it's at best an on/off switch instead of a permanent solution that'll relieve me of it altogether. It's an infninite, dissociating kind of sensation that makes everything around me feel unreal or hostile to me.
>>
>>25731017
Don't think words at yourself. Learn to tune out your inner monologue until you need it. Let your karma push you like the river and your dao guide you like a sail.
>>
>>25732139
Our neurological impulses have frequencies and wavelengths. They be vibin
>>
File: 9aa.png (34 KB, 250x250)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
How many things can/should a beginner manifest at once? Also can you manifest certain behaviors in other people?
>>
>>25730136
>chick permanently sees someone else as better than you
>this is only a temporary problem
>>
File: xBt0owf.jpg (59 KB, 655x527)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Lads, what did you succeed to manifest so far and how did you do it?
>>
>>25732581
You should test the water and get your bearings first.
You can do as many as you want, but if you're doing something wrong it can backfire and if one goes there is a good chance they all do.
You can, but I would caution against manifesting attraction from a specific person because you're working from a volatile emotional position that is difficult to separate from. Better to manifest someone you haven't met yet.
>>
>>25731430
Because they don't have a full grasp of how the law works, generally.
>>
Would manifesting one thing in its own scene and then when its done changing to another scene for a different manifestation ruin anything?
>>
>>25733303
nah I do know how it works
>>
>>25734209
Then why suggest stupid shit?
>>
>>25734245
Because I think sometimes its just a better idea to move on for many reasons and might be easier to just let go of someone and manifest someone new. There is a chance you wouldn't even like each other anyway because of factors like your (possible) falling out in the past. It was nothing personal, that's why I said "suggest"
>>
>>25734321
You could just change the aspect you dont like duh
>>
>>25734410
But is it worth it? Also you cant change past.
>>
>>25734427
>But is it worth it?

That depends on the person.
>>
>>25734452
Yeah. But remember to take all factors in it. If you killed her father in the past for example she might be incompatible with you or if there are just other aspects of yourself and/or her that are not compatible with eachother. But anyway, I wish you good luck.
>>
>>25734500
>or if there are just other aspects of yourself and/or her that are not compatible with eachother.

You can work on this with goddard techniques though
>>
>>25734569
Yeah but if you killed her father for example it might be a bit unrealistic. You can also levitate with these techniques.
>>
>>25734600
>>25734500
dem dubs
>>
>>25734600
Or if you succesfully manage to change an aspect of her but it changes something else in her too. Anyway, almost everything is possible, even failure where you two arent meant to be together.
>>
How long do manifestation sessions usually last? When im doing it, it feels like ive been doing it for a short time and I check the time and its been like 30-40 something minutes which is pretty long
>>
>>25734662
Sounds like you mostly have a negative mindset about shit. Killing someone’s father is a very extreme example.

I think you have some limiting beliefs you gotta take care of
>>
>>25732088
my beard had bald spots that completely filled in over the space of about a month. That doesnt happen for other people
>>
>try to manifest qt gf
>she gets a bf
fucking kill me already
>>
File: Bill_Hicks_image_opt.jpg (11 KB, 233x328)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
Has anyone here read the Kybalion, and what do you think of using the Hermetic Principles in light of LOA?
>>
>>25736004
They are more than connected
>>
>>25727508
Jesus Christ, 14 of them? Fuck me dead, I had no idea.
>>
>>25718547
see >>25718295
Listening to two from Binaural Nutrition and one from Sapien. For some reason I'm also having mood swings, although that is probably unrelated.
>>
>>25736004
It used to be in the OP.
>>
Hello friends, I want to make an impact in the world and start a career path that suits me (INFP). Which career should I manifest myself into?
>>
>>25736362
First figure out what kind of work you're interested in
>>
File: v245-aum-03-japan_2.jpg (125 KB, 1300x1300)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>25736530
I'm trying to figure that out, I've always been artistically inclined but that doesn't rake in money. I'm good at empathizing with people, predicting trends, seeing things from multiple angles. Figuring out where I would be useful, and what I even want has always been difficult.
>>
Don't consume aspartame
>>
>>25712978
Total bullshit, what you put in your body starts a chemical reactions that outright controls how you feel.

Want to feel good don't do drugs, unless it's psychs a few times a year.

Eat well, exercise.

LOA is pure shit.
>>
File: 1596174581396.jpg (68 KB, 640x640)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>25737006
What you put in your body is a thought. Think about it, even if you take dmt it originally exists within the mind and manifests itself as a 3d project that you smoke.
>>
>>25737006
You’re missing the point of LoA if that’s all you think it is.

The trolls gotta try harder
>>
>>25714425
Transformation. Leaving my old self behind one step at a time and you anon?
>>
>>25714425
Being chill and knowing that everything is going my way.
>>
Anybody here practice chaos magick?
>>
>>25737347
Used to. Still dabble in it the odd time.
>>
>>25736707
Why not?
>>
>>25737511
>neurotoxic substance
>associated with dizziness, visual impairment, high blood pressure, seizures and depression
>when digested breaks down into methanol
basically causes causes chemical disruptions in the brain
>>
>>25737347
It comes naturally to me, but you need to be careful
>>
>>25735470
That’s pretty amazing, anon
>>
>>25737858
Why? Isn’t nevilles stuff basically just chaos magick?
>>
>>25713264
Mostly musical, both parents were musicians. I have a fuckton of original stuff I'm too chickenshit and broke to go into a studio and record for now
>>
>>25712978
I'm c*nnyposting for easy (You)'s today according to the LoA is this a bad idea?
>>
>>
>>
>>25738199
This is pretty cool. Thanks for this
>>
File: 1570778089166.jpg (32 KB, 936x604)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>25737879
I wouldn't call Neville's technique chaos magick, although chaos magick is essentially an "anything goes" system. I view Neville's technique as a kind of self-hypnosis, like autosuggestion. There's no ritualized action (not in the classic sense, anyway) and no need for symbolism or any "woo woo." It's essentially manipulation of reality via manipulation of the brain (the subconscious, specifically). You can of course argue that's magick according to Crowley's definition of it, but I think most people have certain expectations of ritual and occultism when they think of magick.
>>
>>25737965
Well I got my answer bros rangebanned from uploading images on every board. It was worth it.
>>
Has anybody ever tried any of the dimension jumping techniques?
>>
So right now this works backwards. I have expectations and then the exact thing happens. How do I work this in reverse? Whenever I picture something it comes out corrupt.
>>
>>25738199
excellent this will get some use in these threads
>>
>>25738199
Never saw this thanks anon. Will definitely make use of this.
>>
File: images(50).jpg (5 KB, 300x168)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
He looks like he would rape me while i sleep
>>
>>25739287
That’s the face of a man who knows he can manifest whatever he wants
>>
New thread frens :))))))
>>25739262
>>25739262
>>25739262
>>25739262

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.