[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

I quit drugs. What are some non-drug ways to expand my consciousness? I'm into music and wonder what there is to learn about it's mind expansion properties.
>>
you have to be 18 to post here op
>>
Im gna be honest with you. Until you reach a master tier, there is no way. Dont use it as a tool for self indulging in degeneracy, but for untapping your powers. Only that way can you save your mind and ascend.
>>
smoke weed. Stop being a fucking pussy
>>
>>25403064
>>25403048
ive done lots of drugs already. They make me too lazy.
>>
Read some books.
>>
>>25403132
good idea but which?
>>
File: 1570828377519.png (562 KB, 513x513)
562 KB
562 KB PNG
Breathwork - holotropic or shamanic. Meditation. Yoga. Prayer. Reduce exposure to mass media.
>>
>>25403027
I hear this all the time, and it's replied to more often with shitty guesstimate answers than anything else.
What people tell you to do is what they think is working for them, that's what makes it worth sharing. The goal is to find what works for you specifically, because it seems like there's a million answers to a problem nobody can solve.
So, try your own things out, see what happens.
>>
>>25403256
dope frog pic
>>
>>25403027
Every time I smoke weed or even eat edibles I panic and think I'm dying.
>>
>>25403169
How can I possibly answer than? Whatever you are interested in, man.
>>
>>25403027
>Light an incense,
>play some relaxing chimes or something, >crack open a window (if its quiet outside and you're not doing soul work)
>and simply be.
>Take a run in the morning,
>Read a page of the bible,
>call a friend and check in on them
>Go outside and pick up some trash for the heck of it.
>---
Maybe something creative?

>Try to curse less
>>
>>25403169
I bought a $20 kindle from amazon and with a mixture of /x/s book guides (google these, dont ask questions) and a little bit from reddit, I downloaded 50 or so books from some free site and now im loaded for whenever i get the itch to read,

---
>>
>>25403293
Why.. you've never died before from weed. Are you stupid? You wont die next time either. Be afraid of whats around you I guess, not what's inside of you. Smoke alone with less people who do or say faggot things.
>>
>>25403027
this dude is right >>25403048

and trust me I've been where you are. until you can basically make yourself high on demand, you're stuck with the less intense, but far healthier highs of just reading a book that expands your mind, nature, good music, hard exercise, shit like that.
>>
>>25403027
Stop being a fag and limit your drug uses to psychedelics
I quit smoking weed almost 1 month ago due to a tolerance break since i was smoking a shit ton and at that point it became a waste of money to keep up with the habit
I haven’t felt so much sharp, mental clarity, having even more energy than i already formerly did and for some reasons i didn’t go thru any withdrawals despite having quit cold turkey and desu i don’t feel like picking it up for a long time despite missing it
Also i miss combining it with acid but i’d rather just do acid nowadays cause pure sativas/sativa hybrids that has energizing and cerebrally stimulating qualities are a fucking rare sight nowadays
>>
>>25403027
Try this OP
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pshFhdvTbo0
>>
>>25403027
Unironically, brainwave entrainment.
I'm fairly confident that the mind can enter pseudo high weed/hallucinogenic type states through conscious effort. Once you can find where they are, you can pull them back to some degree.
What those are, I think, are the corresponding combination of alhpa/theta etc wave states that are presebt while on the drugs.

Obviously theres all the stories of monks mediating and accessing more dopamine or vrighter and steeonger pleasure circuits and consciosnes sections of th brain, or people hijacking it to survive extreme cold, etc,

Outside of the active compounds like thc or psylocibin, I think you can recreate the REST of what the brain is doing without too much trouble. Cue peace, concebtration, insight, etc. Will.
>>
>>25403027
Go somewhere you've never been, especially if you have no reason to be there. Put yourself in an unfamiliar situation and make the most of it, but pay close attention to how different everything feels. Without drugs to tell you how strange everything is, you have to put some effort into making yourself feel strange ,but at ease.
>>
>>25403347
Excellent suggestions. Just being is what a lot of anons need to try, including myself
>>
>>25403027
Lucid dreaming, Astral projection (although it ages the practitioner every single Time they do it), and meditation. Detoxing, decalcifying the pineal gland, opening one's Third Eye, and nootropics are other things to look into. Gotu kola induces neuroplasticity dreams. However, it shrinks one's testicles. It's supposed to be reversible though.
>>
>>25408894
>Lucid dreaming
Otherworldly once you start learning how to gain lucidity with consistency. Keep a good sleep schedule. Keep a dream journal. Be mindful of yourself while you're awake, and train yourself to check if you're dreaming every once in a while. Zero drugs necessary.
>>
>>25403027
Watch YouTube channels on ancient and hidden knowledge. That's what I did when I got sober
>Edge of Wonder
>WoodwardTV
>Truthstream Media
>Alice Down the Rabbit Hole
>Isaac Kappy
>RichieFromBoston
>QuantumofConscience
>LittleLightStudios
>LXXXVIII finis temporis
(This one is about subliminal messages in film, music, and media. One of my faves)

There's a lot more but those first three in particular may very well become an obsession for you. Woodward TV does some kickass music on the side.
>>
>>25403095
Same. I smoke weed everyday again and it's not good for me. It WAS good for me when I smoked once every few weekends. But there's no point in staying high all the time because it just becomes a new, but more dull and stupid, form of being sober.
>>
>>25404829
This.

Also I find that drug addictions tend to get worse when you're stuck in familiar environments for too long. Even as a potsmoker --- if I smoke in my room, I can't even tell I'm high until I go outside and talk to people. It's like a light switch and totally overwhelming.
>>
>>25403040
Come on, no one under 18 listens to Eat Static
>>
>>25403027
One of the Exercises in Prometheus Rising is take 20 fats panting breths as vigirousally as you can, and then take 20 slow meditative breaths.
During the meditative breaths you should get an endorphin release which is pleasurable but not exactly mind expanding. This is the same effect you get from exercise and good sex.
>>
>>25403027
Your consciousness is full of thoughts. Learn to silence your mind and you can be conscious (with little practice)
>>
>>25403064
>weed
kek that's baby shit you'll just think you know things
>>
>>25403384
This. Good advice

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.