[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How do I speak to him?
>>
>>25402145
Have you asked to speak with the manager?
>>
>>25402150
The only manager I could think of to God is terry davis but he’s no longer with us
>>
>>25402184
Try any black person. They seem to talk to da lord.
>>
>>25402203
This is their God
not mine
>>
>>25402145
if he was legit, prayer. if he was not, seance
>>
Just pray. He's Jesus he can hear you.
>>
>>25402145
Pray sincerely to Him
>>
>>25402213
Damn i didnt think about that. Black God is busy with his parlor.
>>
>>25402145
You can't speak to someone who never existed
>>
>>25402145
You're not schizo enough, attain more schizo.
>>
>>25402248
Imagine being this illiterate.
>>
>>25402269
>he fell for the historical jesus meme
All secular "evidence" of Jesus dates to decades after his alleged death, and the earliest source, Josephus, is known to have been tampered with. Even theologian establishment begrudgingly accepts this fact nowadays. The only reason they can't go to its logical conclusion is because their careers and personal beliefs conflict with it.
>>
File: Aragorn.jpg (95 KB, 800x589)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>25402298
the phrase "secular evidence" alone proves you don't understand the historical context of the gospels, and their accuracy. You have no trust that God has kept His word for humanity. Not to mention, if Jesus never existed, why did the apostles believe in Him? Or were all the accounts of His disciples, and their lives and subsequently their own disciples, whom made up the early church, all made up as well? The whole thing is merely a hoax, is that what you're saying?
Doesn't that seem like too much of a stretch, especially when you consider that all but one of the apostles died for their belief in this 'hoax'?
>>
>>25402426
The phrase "You have no trust that God..." alone proves you're delusional, anon.
Ss for the reliability of the gospels, not even historians who play along with the Jesus meme think they were written by actual disciples, much less that they're evidence that the apostles not only existed but were martyrized.
Lastly, speaking of hoaxes and martyrs, that's what the early church was made of.
>>
>>25402426
>>25402499
More on the subject:

>Are the Gospels Historically Reliable? The Problem of Contradictions
https://youtube.com/watch?v=AymnA526j9U
>>
>>25402499
>>25402543
>youtube link
I trust Tacitus and Pliny the elder over you and youtube
>>
watch more hentai
>>
>>25402580
You trust whatever supports your delusions, anon. Tacitus' account, for example, not only was written in the 2nd century, but was also kept by the same hands that tampered with Josephus. If anyone trusts such documents today it's out of naivety and desperation that their faith isn't ultimately based on lies and misdirection.

The youtube link is a biblical scholar who actually believes Jesus was a real by the way. And even he can't accept the gospels as reliable.
>>
File: Jesus Paper Lunch Bag.jpg (51 KB, 319x629)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>25402145
Get a piece of paper and write Jesus Christ on it and below it draw a picture or better just use the pic related and print it out. Then crease the paper twice where the mouth is and with each hand pich the creases near both sides of the mouth. Speak to the picture and then think of a response and using your hands pinch and unpich the creases together making the mouth on the picture memic the response you thought of. It's a magical experience, anyone can speak to the real Jesus Christ who's blood is actually ink and who's kingdom is of paper. Feel free to pass on this secret ancient knowledge and the mystery of God to anyone whom you deem worthy of such wisdom (pic related.) #25
>>
>>25402145
learn aramaic and get a time machine
>>
Let us remember everyone, what did Christians believe in before Christ? Anyone...? Yes you there way in the back with your hand raised...? Person: Was it myth...? Oh my everyome it would appear we have a genius here among us, let us all give Mr... I'm sorry what is your name sir...? Person: Woke. Well bravo to you Mr. Woke, bravo in deed. #25
>>
>>25403199
Christians believed in goat sacrifice before magical carpenter sacrifice, are you implying goat sacrifice isn't legit?
>>
>>25403226
if we want to be super forgiven we should sacrifice a carpenter goat
>>
This board has been absolutely overrun with born again scum and it needs to end.
>>
>>25402203
>>25402213
>>25402247
https://youtu.be/LIDmTMCXZDI
>>
>>25403226
Actually that's funny that you mention goats now I am not speaking of the Christians they're just fucked up and weird and the whole reason they were persecuted was because they were so fucking creepy. Now the J*ws they worshipped the goat aka Vatan because the demons whom claimed to be of God would possess the goats becauae they were easy to manipulate and make talk. The J*ws would gather around the goat on their knees and bow as the goat gave instruction. They were actually RAM gods demons from a metaphorical Hell or simply put, another dimension. I know one these dirty little J*w rams personally unfortunately, she is the one who gave me the name 25. They can do unimaginable things I am both blessed and cursed to have witnessed such things _/\_.
>>
File: backtopol.jpg (136 KB, 546x700)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>25403329
>>
>>25403336
Yes I forget to most program anons the truth is like cryptanite making you shrink and start hissing.
>>
File: goat carpenter.jpg (22 KB, 425x236)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>25403283
You solved the mystery
>>
>>25402145
Speak to him from your heart, whenever and wherever you are. Just find a quiet place and be honest with yourself.
>>
>>25402298
please provide any source for your claim that "theologian establishment accepts Josephus is known to have been tampered with"

>establishment accepts
is quite a sweeping claim
>>
>>25403199
You have all the smugness of a Kirk Cameron born again video.

You're just as laughable too, you utter fucking loser. What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Ask to be forgiven
Have patience
>>
>>25402145
Wrong picture of Jesus OP. Here this is the real Jesus.
>>
>>25403403
You never read anything about Josephus? The interpolation is accepted by scholars as a fact, they only differ on whether it's partial or whole.
>>
What do you anons pray for at night? I always pray for everyone to be safe and to have no nightmares..
>>
>>25403329
Are the J00s in the room with us right now, anon?
>>
>>25403329
Jewish girls have the best pussy, shit's crazy.
>>
>>25403465
Listen to this guy, Jews aren't real.

Anything you've heard about Jewish producers surrounding an unsuspecting guy with actors like some sort of outdoor Truman Show and using stage magic to make him believe he could do miracles in order to manufacture a sacrificial messiah is a total lie.
>>
>>25403424
ok so no source(s). thanks.
>>
>>25403489
but gangstalking is real, so jewish gangstalking is within the realm of possibility
>>
I think he has a PO Box
https://www.bitchute.com/video/saF254iuKrTT/
>>
>>25403509
That's a good point. Anyone can PRETEND to be jewish.
>>
>>25403489
Take your meds, schizo.
>>
>>25403507
Don't be lazy, it's a 5 sec google search. While you're at it read about how the author of Luke and Acts shamelessly copied Josephus.
>>
>>25403528
So... you're pro-Truman Christ theory, huh? Chump.
>>
>>25403534
every. single. time.
>>
>>25403526
This gives me an idea..
>>
>>25403538
>The first and most extensive reference to Jesus in the Antiquities, found in Book 18, states that Jesus was the Messiah and a wise teacher who was crucified by Pilate. It is commonly called the Testimonium Flavianum.[1][3][4] Almost all modern scholars reject the authenticity of this passage in its present form, while the majority of scholars nevertheless hold that it contains an authentic nucleus referencing the execution of Jesus by Pilate, which was then subject to Christian interpolation and/or alteration.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10] The exact nature and extent of the Christian redaction remains unclear, however.[11][12]
>>
>>25403423
Blessed and FINALLY! Someone with enough sense to realize he’s not super white and isn’t as soft as you think!
>>
>>25403573
1. that's not a source.
2. it states the claim is far from conclusive.
>>
>>25403592
1. It's multiple sources. As I said, even the theologian establishment accepts it nowadays because it's a terribly obvious adulteration
2. The extent to which it was altered is unknown, that it was tampered with is undeniable
>>
>>25403621
no, hose are not "sources" that is something copied and pasted from somewhere. you have still not provided a single source for your claims. copied and pasted text is not a "source"
>>
>>25402145
U cant boy
>>
Eat 5 grams of shrooms in silent darkness
>>
>>25403636
>copied and pasted text is not a "source"
Interesting to read that from you when copied text is all we have to support Jesus' existence, and dubious text at that, to put it mildly.
>>
>>25403662
so still no actual source for your claims. oh well, you're free to continue sharing your opinions, though.
>>
>>25403666
You're free to keep coping if that makes you feel any better too.
>>
>>25403685
just waiting for an actual source for your claims.
>>
>>25403690
Anon if you don't even accept mainstream textual criticism there's nothing I can do for you.
>>
>>25403701
just waiting for you to provide any actual source for your claims.
>>
>>25403735
But you don't believe in copied text.
>>
>>25403746
you're still playing games. a source is something you can point others to where they can check the legitimacy of it. 5 lines of random green text with no indication whatsoever of where it came from is not a "source."

you made the claims, you're cointinuing to be asked to provide actual sources for the claims, sites, author names, etc. not copied and pasted lines from who knows where.
>>
>>25403785
Well, if you had bothered to search on your own you'd have plenty of sources, but since you wanted to be spoonfed about basic biblical scholarship info here you are embarassing yourself.
>>
>>25403821
nice try. you made the claims. you are responsible for providing sources to back up those claims. instructing others to do so is not how this works. and you know it.

now you're just teetering on ad hominems and strawmen.
>>
>>25403841
Not at all, anon. The copied and pasted text I posted has more sources than you'll probably ever "check the legitimacy of" in your life. But we both know that's not what you want, otherwise you'd have already read about it.
>>
>>25403859
you are responsible for posting legitimate sources for your claims, not 5 lines of green text with no indication of who is speaking or where it came from.

if and when you do so, i will be more than happy to go and surmise their legitimacy.
>>
>>25403877
Bruh you can't even read the wikipedia entry for Josephus on Jesus, much less "surmise their legitimacy" lol
>>
>>25403895
copied and pasted lines from wikipedia is not a "source" and it's hilarious that it's the only thing you've posted.
>>
>>25403907
That single quote has a shitload of sources, what are you talking about?
>>
>>25403913
wikipedia is not a source. and the 5 random sentences you copied and pasted themselves say your claim is inconclusive. i don't know what else to tell you.
>>
>>25403919
What about the footnotes? You do know about the footnotes, right? And the quote says the extent of the tampering is inconclusive, not the widely accept fact that it was tampered with, as I told before. Maybe it's time to go read it instead of posting more retarded replies here?
>>
>>25403931
you have yet to post a source for your claims and now you're resorting to ad hominems. you made the claims, you are responsible for providing sources for them.
>>
>>25403936
I posted it though, it's not my fault if you can't bother to read it.
>>
>>25403943
5 lines of green text from wikipedia is not a "source"
>>
>>25403969
It's literally linking the sources, retard. At least read it and pretend you actually care to learn anything.
>>
>>25404003
so you've posted no sources whatsoever and now are resorting to ad hominems.
>>
>>25404041
I don't think you understand what ad hominem means.
>>
I’d just be like: Ay yo Jesus, what it be what it do?
>>
>>25404064
you're still trying to stay off the topic. which is your failure to provide any sources whatsoever for your original claims.
>>
>>25404072
But it's you who brought up the ad hominem off-topic!
>>
>>25404080
still waiting for you to provide legitimate sources for your original claims.
>>
>>25404103
Nice evasive, retard.
>>
>>25404112
still not a single source for your original claims.
>>
>>25404123
There are ten sources in that paragraph alone.
>>
>>25404133
no, there aren't. that was 5 lines of green text copied and pasted. that is not a "source"
>>
>>25404142
Yes, there are. You have to open the link and click the little numbers in brackets, are you following?
>>
>>25404153
5 lines of green text from wikipedia is not a "source"
>>
>>25404157
Yes, it is. Google "Josephus on Jesus" then open the wikipedia link, I'll guide you from there.
>>
>>25404168
i am not responsible for "googling" sources for your claims. that's not how this works.
>>
>>25404175
You're not responsible, but it's up to you whether you read what is posted or not. The sources are there either way.
>>
>>25404189
i read your copied and pasted sentences. that was not a "source"
>>
>>25404206
But you haven't read the article nor checked the notes yet. I can help you if you have trouble understanding what it says.
>>
>>25404214
nice try. i'm waiting for you to provide sources for your original claims.
>>
>>25404229
They are in the article though. Paraphrasing usually suffices for most people, but clearly you're a special case. Do you want me to post the link?
>>
>>25404240
5 lines of wikipedia is not a source. you're free to post actual sources that back up your original claims.
>>
>>25404250
The lines aren't but the notes they refer to are, if you're willing to check them out.
>>
>>25404253
you are responsible for posting sources for your claims.
>>
>>25404261
Good thing I did then.
>>
>>25404266
random lines from a wikipedia entry is not a legitimate source.
>>
>>25404305
But they are not random, they are well sourced.
>>
>>25404314
lines from wikipedia are not sources.
>>
>>25404326
But the notes are.
>>
>I don't like Christianity, so Christians must have corrupted history to create the character of Jesus!
That's about as deep as any of it gets for those who deny the existence of Christ.
There's no evidence that the gospels were tampered with, by the way.
As for Josephus's statement on Jesus Antiquities 18:63
>The standard text of Josephus reads as follows:
>"About this time lived Jesus, a wise man, if indeed one ought to call him a man. For he was the achiever of extraordinary deeds and was a teacher of those who accept the truth gladly. He won over many Jews and many of the Greeks. He was the Messiah. When he was indicted by the principal men among us and Pilate condemned him to be crucified, those who had come to love him originally did not cease to do so; for he appeared to them on the third day restored to life, as the prophets of the Deity had foretold these and countless other marvelous things about him, and the tribe of the Christians, so named after him, has not disappeared to this day." (All Josephus citations, except the next, are from P. L. Maier, ed./trans., Josephus –The Essential Works (Grand Rapids: Kregel Publications, 1994).
>Although this passage is so worded in the Josephus manuscripts as early as the third-century church historian Eusebius, scholars have long suspected a Christian interpolation, since Josephus could hardly have believed Jesus to be the Messiah or in his resurrection and have remained, as he did, a non-Christian Jew.
>>
>>25404338
i'm not responsible for looking up sources for your claims. you are reponsible for providing sources.
>>
>>25404343
Which were already provided.
>>
>>25404342
>HOWEVER, in 1972, Professor Schlomo Pines of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem announced his discovery of a different manuscript tradition of Josephus’s writings in the tenth-century Melkite historian Agapius, which reads as follows at Antiquities 18:63:
"At this time there was a wise man called Jesus, and his conduct was good, and he was known to be virtuous. Many people among the Jews and the other nations became his disciples. Pilate condemned him to be crucified and to die. But those who had become his disciples did not abandon his discipleship. They reported that he had appeared to them three days after his crucifixion and that he was alive. Accordingly, he was perhaps the Messiah, concerning whom the prophets have reported wonders. And the tribe of the Christians, so named after him, has not disappeared to this day."

Here, clearly, is language that a Jew could have written without conversion to Christianity."
Most scholars accept that Josephus gave an account of Jesus; just not the version of 'Antiquities of the Jews' that was first discovered, which was in fact tampered with.
As for Tacitus, I don't have any evidence that the texts were tampered with by Christians. I would like to have some if you would share.
Fortunately for actual historians, the points of discussion aren't whether or not Jesus existed, but who he was and what he did.
>>
>>25404348
5 lines of green text copied and pasted from wikipedia are not "sources"
>>
>>25404342
The interpolation does nothing but put Jesus' historicity into question. Why forge evidence if not because they lacked evidence and desperately needed it?
>>
>>25404354
But the notes are.
>>
>>25404365
wikipedia is not a "source." you have failed to provide legitimate sources for your original claim.
>>
>>25404352
The 10th century writer is obviously writing based on the already tampered Josephus account lol
>>
>>25404371
The article is full of sources.
>>
>>25404380
5 lines of green text copied and pasted here is not a source.
>>
>>25404384
Do you want the link?
>>
>>25404386
you are free to provide legitimate sources to back up your claims. wikipedia is not a legitimate source.
>>
>>25404399
How do you know it's not a legitimate source if you haven't checked it?
>>
>>25404400
wikipedia is not a legitimate source. i am not responsible for providing sources for your claims.
>>
>>25404410
>wikipedia is not a legitimate source
Source for that claim?
>>
>>25404412
Wikipedia, ironically enough.
>>
>>25404417
Post it.
>>
>>25404412
5 lines of green text is not a "source"
>>
>>25404423
>running out of ammo
That's disappointing, anon.
>>
This is not what Jesus would want.
>>
>>25404435
Aliens are definitely fallen angels.
>>
>>25404424
you're trying to change the topic. you are responsible for providing sources for your claims.
>>
>>25404445
You were more interesting when you were trying the ad hominem card, not having proper replies is kinda sad.
>>
>>25404454
still no sources provided.
>>
>>25404358
>Why forge evidence if not because they lacked evidence and desperately needed it?
You didn't really understand the interpolation then. The original manuscript still talked about Jesus, the purpose of the interpolation was to make it seem to Jews that Josephus himself supported Christ as the possible Messiah.
No source of "Antiquities of the Jews" is without mention of Jesus. You will have to be the first to find it.
>>
>>25404458
Don't prove my point for me, anon.
>>
>>25404464
you have proved no points here. you have provided no sources for your original claims.
>>
>>25404460
>The original manuscript still talked about Jesus
No, they SUPPOSE it talked about Jesus. But how can we even rely on a tampered document? The only reason we know it's tampered is because whoever tampered with it was absolutely inconspicuous about it. We can't rely on the shorter passages for this very reason, they leave no room for an editor to reveal himself.
>>
>>25404475
Well, yeah, you did.
>>
>>25404491
still no sources for your original claims.
>>
>>25404496
Plenty of sources for my origjnal claims. Can you prove you're not a robot and post something you haven't posted yet?
>>
File: limits3.png (268 KB, 2100x1500)
268 KB
268 KB PNG
Humble yourself so you can learn more of HIM, aka in a couple of weeks even.
because you might be in a period of testing.
God testing you how you gonna respond to his messages.
Messages being everything you resonate with.
speak to HIM at your most "REAL SELF - YOUR MOST REAL YOU"
"FUCKING HELP ME JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, SERIOUSLY" < this being me talking to HIM
God bless, peace.
>>
>>25404509
post legitmate sources for your original claims.
>>
>>25404523
I guess not. I've seen better scripts, honestly.
>>
>>25404527
still not a single source posted for your claims.
>>
Jesus is that of devotion, but not to something that is small and narrow. Think broad lofty thoughts. Understand that the end is intensly beautiful, take the beauty of the end and then have it exist whenever an obstacle presents itself. Eventually no obstacle exists and the flow of the dharma rushes through life like everything is an illusion.
>>
>>25404529
Now the question is why a robot cares about Jesus' existence.
>>
Try to imagine the most virtuous individual of an unpopular kind of person, and then imagine that you'd rather die than leave the gap unredressed.

Imagine being God in the era of Rome, knowing all the sins of the tax collectors of that nation, and knowing that most of humanity has what it believes is a justified cause to hate tax collectors.

Now imagine that there's a Roman tax collector in Judea who longs only to live in peace. This tax collector has not done the things for which other tax collectors are hated, but their life is being ruined by people who hate tax collectors as a class so much that they're blind to the exception. The people who hate this one (nearly) innocent tax collector are not even very evil, by the standards of humans, who must be forgiven for that they know not what they do.
>>
>>25404486
>they SUPPOSE it talked about Jesus
Well I guess in that case you can't trust anything but the original primary source. We don't even have that for a single book of the Bible itself, just the Dead Sea Scrolls, let alone countless religious historical documents written after it for centuries. The problem comes when people make things up, or are completely unaccounted for. But the Bible is written by multiple authors and it tells a single story.
The era of knowledge we have now is unprecedented. That's why it's insane that the Bible has been preserved in its authenticity, for millennia.
I can't make you believe Jesus existed, but there's no lack of evidence. Not any more than another person alive at that time, especially if you consider the gospels and just read them and pray for understanding. A jew going around Galilee and preaching, healing, and wasn't exactly going to be top news for record-keepers in Rome, for instance. Things just couldn't spread as fast, there were no internet, TV, or even telephones. There were no cameras for someone to record it and show to everyone else to prove to someone across the Empire, what Jesus just did. You had to be there, and then tell your family and friends, who would tell others.
Also you could pay someone to deliver a message for you.
Either way, Jesus's problem that He made for the Jews was dealt with through the governor of Judea, Pontius Pilate, just as the Roman government would have, and as we have confirmed through simply studying Roman history.
God bless, pray for understanding anon
>>25404519
peace!
>>25404531
the dharma?
>>
>>25404531
>Jesus is that of devotion
Jesus' bad advice was to love Yahweh. Devotion to this notorious Jew god called the Yahweh, who murdered, tortured, lied, and raped is evil. Worshipping the Jew god Yahweh isn't a good idea.
>>
>>25404534
The robot meme is just another of the many variations on the core sociopath meme: that other peoples' internal perspective does not matter.

Other examples:
degenerate
an NPC
subhuman
a "parrot"
"an animal"

There are actual chatbots, but they're not very sophisticated. Only sociopaths reduce people to that.
>>
>>25404561
>Well I guess in that case you can't trust anything but the original primary source.
That would be true if every document was clearly altered like the Testimonium Flavianum, which isn't the case.

>A jew going around Galilee and preaching, healing, and wasn't exactly going to be top news for record-keepers in Rome, for instance
A guy resurrecting the dead certainly wouldn't go unnoticed and there would be contemporary sources instead of contradictory biographies decades later.
>>
>>25404581
>There are actual chatbots, but they're not very sophisticated
Case in point.
>>
>>25404584
>A guy resurrecting the dead certainly wouldn't go unnoticed
It didn't. He healed countless people, but resurrected Lazarus. Why do you think the apostles recorded His miracles? Because they noticed them.
But someone writing about things all the way in the city of Rome isn't going to give two shits, they can't confirm it and they likely aren't going to go to Judea.
If you don't believe the gospels that's on you, but they aren't any less historically preserved than other documents from the time, in fact quite the opposite, remarkably well so.
>>
>>25404738
>He healed countless people, but resurrected Lazarus
In the Gospel of John, yes. In the Gospel of Matthew he resurrects loads of dead saints with a scream when he dies on the cross. On top of it, Mark and Luke don't mention either story.

>but they aren't any less historically preserved
But that's not the problem with the gospels. It's the wild claims, contradictions, and the fact they were written decades later by unknown authors.
>>
>>25404738
>>25404755
Also, I really recommend watching the video I posted in >>25402543, many of the things we're discussing aren't contentious issues among scholars but accepted by the majority of them.
>>
>>25402145
According to the meth heads on here you have to smoke meth.
>>
>>25403423
Jesus was hardcore.
>>
>>25403304
I forgive you.
>>
>>25403423
I really don’t get how this picture proves Jesus wasn’t white

All it does is make him look like a homeless Greek guy
>>
>>25404534
still not a single source for your claims.
>>
>>25402499
Take your meds get help :) skit so
>>
>>25406660
I mean, you don't have a soul to be saved so why bother
>>
>>25406698
>>
>>25402145
Paypal the pope $10,000.
>>
>>25406727
(X) Liar
() Lunatic
(X) Lord

I don't see what's so hard about it.
>>
>>25402145
Find a quiet place and just pray. Doesn't have to be out loud, whatever works for you. It's essentially meditation.
>>
Who and what is Jezus to you? Talk to that and be silent until you receive your answer.
>>
>>25406966
the correct answer is legend
>>
maybe a better question could be : how do you listen to him?
>>
>>25406704
i have been saved. i repented on february 17, 2017 and accepted the grace of my heavenly Father, through his son Jesus Christ.
>>
>>25407131
You don't sound saved
>>
>>25407169

isn't that between them and God?
>>
>>25407169
you're welcome to your personal, human opinion, of course. but you don't speak for God nor do you decide who is saved and who isn't.
>>
>>25407226
Your posts tell me you're trying really hard to convince yourself you're saved
>>
>>25407244
and your posts tell me you're not speaking from a place of God's spirit. on the contrary. your posts tell me you're doing Satan's work of trying desperately to sew seeds of discord. it won't work. but do as you will.
>>
>>25407252
Someone saved wouldn't come here to tell themselves they're saved
>>
>>25407276
not a single thing you're doing has any impact on my election and my faith (which is itself a gift from God) and obedience to my Father in heaven.
>>
>>25402145
You can speak to him however you want, he will hear you, the hard thing is getting him to talk to you back. He might though, with some synchronicities. You will see how everything will connect and will feel like a real fool for not beliving sooner.
>>
>>25407287
I think it does since you're keen on reassuring yourself to me
>>
>>25407296
you're free to mischaracterize this exchange, as well.
>>
>>25407276
What does it take to be saved, according to your supreme knowledge then? I am personally not feeling saved and I wish to look for some closure on the suject.
>>
>>25407302
Your life must be pretty bad when you need to come to a schizo board to pat yourself on the shoulder let's be real
>>
>>25407310
i'm sorry you're so unhappy and desperate to sew divisive seeds like this. i honestly do have pity for you. i was once lost like you appear to be.
>>
>>25407306
As God's spokesman I can tell you it takes extreme asceticism and a bit of luck
>>
>>25407310

what is your name? lets see if it's under G for God..
>>
>>25407318
You're still lost you just constantly force yourself to believe you aren't
>>
>>25407332
i'm sorry for you.
>>
>>25407332

>i need to control this person's life and beliefs
>>
>>25407336
You say that but I'm not the one struggling here
>>
>>25407347
anon, i know what the pain and suffering is like. im making some toast and i'll be right back. i dont want you to think im leaving. i have empathy for you and im available to listen.
>>
>>25407323
>Extreme ascetism
Maiming or hurting yourself in order to be forgiven is heresy, blood atonement doesn't work anymore, if you consider abstaining from your bodily pleasures ascetism then that's your opinion, but it's not so hard. Why are you mentioning luck?
>>
>>25407353
I'm sure you do but escapism isn't the solution
>>
>we must control this person who said they saved in Jesus because... shit dunno
>>
>>25407362
Blood atonement never stopped working, God doesn't change his ways
>>
>reckons his ears and what he hears someone say online is the ultimate viewpoint
>>
>>25407370
i hear you and i know what you mean by that. im grateful to be able to share with you, regardless.
>>
>>25407373
To presume oneself saved is the height of hubris
>>
>assumes his own little trolly thang is superior and he's entitled, damn it, to have a poke
>>
>>25407384
I don't think you know what I mean
>>
>>25407377
amen. the atonement was done by Christ on the cross. it cannot be undone. as well, there's nothing one can do to "earn" their salvation, either. as you obviously know.
>>
File: Chris Cornell.png (310 KB, 490x326)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
"It wouldn't pain me more, to bury you Rich, than to bury you POOR!"
>>
>jesus sinned by saying the father was in him and therefore saved - said the fucking troll
>>
>>25407396
then i'm sorry if i'm misunderstanding. i'm willing to hear you speak more on it.
>>
>>25407400
Vicarious redemption doesn't work, God wants your own sacrifice
>>
>>25407411
i'd be glad to consider scriptural evidence for that, if you would provide it.
>>
>>25407409
By escapism I mean indulging in fantasy to avoid facing life's painful uncertainties
>>
>dont say things < every hard ass edge lord with a fancy for clubbing people over the head online because daddy didnt look at him at all.
>>
>you must suffer pain in hell like we did, not happiness in heaven like jesus did
>>
>>25407421
Scripture is corrupted, I received this revelation not from man but from God Himself
>>
>>25407424
i see. that is certainly what i thought you were alluding to. which is why i said i understand that line of thinking. i can tell you that faithful christians aren't under any illusions that they're "avoiding" life and it's many uncertainties and hardships. as human born souls, we are all faced with that, one way or another, for sure.
>>
>i talk to God directly and he knows better than yours
>>
>>25407432
ok. and what sorts of sacrifices would you be talking about then? give a couple of examples
>>
>>25406704
>I mean, you don't have a soul to be saved so why bother
>>25407131
>i have been saved. i repented on february 17, 2017 and accepted the grace of my heavenly Father, through his son Jesus Christ.

Amen
>>
>>25407437
They are if they actually think they have guaranteed a place in paradise by ascribing to a particular belief system
>>
>>25407447
thank you, brother. God be with you, too.
>>
>>25407442
You would have to let go of that toast
>>
>>25407456

Always! Don't let these nitpickers feed on you. They have their own dilemma to sort out :)
>>
>>25407448
i understand what you're saying. i'd say that's not how grace and salvation works at all, though. faith and election is something given to a believer, not something they "choose." scripture is very clear on that.
>>
>>25407460
i hear you. i just see them as lost souls. it's only the internet, after all. so if anything i've shared plants a seed of God's spirit, all the better.
>>
>>25407473
>i hear you. i just see them as lost souls
>>25406704
>I mean, you don't have a soul to be saved so why bother

they generally confess the first time :)
>>
>>25405626
>Thinks meds are white
Anon, I have some news...
>>
>>25407468
Scripture is corrupted, salvation from faith is the wishful thinking of women and driveless men
>>
here is a further explaination of being "drawn" to the Father, for anyone interested.

The clearest verse on God’s drawing to salvation is John 6:44 where Jesus declares that “no one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.” The Greek word translated “draw” is helkuo, which means “to drag” (literally or figuratively). Clearly, this drawing is a one-sided affair. God does the drawing to salvation; we who are drawn have a passive role in the process. There is no doubt that we respond to His drawing us, but the drawing itself is all on His part.
>>
>>25403423
While I agree he probably wasnt super white (unless you believe the atlantis theory), he definitely didnt have the 80 iq look on his face and a weird as le hobo facial structure
>>
>>25407485
i understand your position.
>>
Because his heart is hard and his mind is darkened, the unregenerate person doesn’t desire God and is actually an enemy of God (Romans 5:10).

In the conversion of the sinner, God enlightens the mind (Ephesians 1:18), inclines the will toward Himself, and influences the soul, without which influence the soul remains darkened and rebellious against God. All of this is involved in the drawing process.
>>
>>25407496
Do you?
>>
>this person isnt doing Jesus Christ the way I think they should and more than this, God told me so, therefore, I should try to control them to my way of thinking because I'm God now
>>
>>25407385
well said
>>
>>25407512
you believe the notion of salvation from faith is wishful thinking. i understand that's your position.
>>
>>25407519
The Pauline epistles in a nutshell.
>>
i got to the point where i had to go you know... i just dont agre and that doesnt work for me - i feel it in my gut - so ima be over here doing my thing while you be over there doing yours - take care.
>>
>>25407525
That only means you read what I said, not that you understand it
>>
>>25407530

it's anyone arguing about jesus and other people's salvation online - who threw the first stone here?
>>
>>25407532
that's perfectly understandable. because if God was drawing you to him, you'd clearly know it.
>>
>>25407532
The important thing is to feel good about yourself through self-deception
>>
>>25407537
what would you like me to say or do now then? i've accepted your position. on salvation and faith. if you want to further explain it, i'm more than willing to keep reading and responding.
>>
>>25407546

i doubt that? but whatever i do, it wont be because you said so
>>
>>25407557
Sassy
>>
>>25407560

in your eyes.
>>
>>25407551
You don't have to say anything, just abide to what I'm telling you without questioning
>>
>>25403410
You are whats wrong with me, people like you completely clueless and truly asleep. Any of you who believe in such garbage as the story of Christ needs to be put down. Your ignorance is what is plummeting this world into darkness. You turn a blind eye to everything and the powers that be are getting away with murder and the world is going to shit while you fucking creeps are waiting for Geezus! You have no value when it comes to the preservation of the human species!
>>
>>25407569
>abide to what I'm telling you without questioning

blind faith in random anon?
>>
>>25407566
Rebeliousness is a virtue don't get me wrong
>>
>>25407569
isnt that your criticism of christianity itself, though, ironically?
>>
>>25407571
>>25407571
>the preservation of the human species

i totally want to keep those hell fires burning bro - down there in the human physical dimensions = with your GPS and smartphones lol
>>
>>25407575
I personally met God that makes me qualified to indoctrinate you
>>
>>25407581
My criticism of Christianity is that it's false
>>
>>25407579

lol - i live my life - you don't. just like i'm president and ur not lol

feeling put out by other people's beliefs to this extent on an anonymous board,...
>>
thank you all for the exchanges. i'm going to move along now. and may God keep drawing you to Him.
>>
>>25407589

lol

>>25407607

You're welcome and thank you! :)
>>
>>25407603
>i live my life
That's truly commendable
>>
>>25407618
>i live my life - you don't.

this is context. are you from CNN?
>>
>>25407626
I don't think anyone who lives a worthy life feels compelled to discuss it here of all places
>>
so from, now on i'm just going to say "omfg that hurts me so bad i feel really disappointed and abandoned right now."
>>
This is what your J*w God created us for. Besides mining the minerals they need they also eat us. We are being farmed by J*w gods for food. You read in the Bible about burnt offerings and legs of meat. Look at the image turn it upside down. This is a human leg and what appears to be a spatula next to it. Stop worshipping your false gods they are evil, I have been trying to tell all of you. #25
>>
>>25407638
>I don't think

and you can have that thought. thanks for sharing.

>>25407642

because being a parent is not allowed therefore being my son isnt either?
>>
>>25407650
I would ask you to prove me wrong but that's not possible
>>
>"dont judge me with your morals mum!"
>they are everyone with morals, morals.
>>
>>25407665

i dont need to challenge your thought its yours all yours. and none of my business, actually.
>>
>"ur the only person i know who does this!"
>think on that
>>
>>25407679
If you talk about your life in an anonymous imageboard it's a given that other people's thoughts will become your business
>>
>>25407667

>>25407650

How do you just keep talking as if I didn't just drop the biggest bomb right in your lap. Are you even a real person? Are you AI?
>>
Its called larping and you can do it however you want.
>>
>>25407695

not because you say so, and only if i take them on. That, you can't control.
>>
>>25407705
I'm controlling it right now
>>
>>25407700
>Are you even a real person? Are you AI?

am i real or fake is that what ur asking?
>>
>>25407715

what was it you said? i left it there. care to remind me so i can leave it there again?
>>
How is it after seeing the pic and reading >>25407644 that all of you can just carry on as if you didn't just learn that we are being farmed by the J*ws as food? Is anybody here a real person? Wtf is wrong with everyone?
>>
>>25407726
I'm in control of your reactions to my thoughts
>>
>>25407737
They got my foreskin already what else do they want?
>>
I just proved you guys are AI or NPC's there is no way you could read my post and not flip the fuck out!
>>
>>25407737
>we are being farmed by
data miners>>25407737
>as food
for A.I. and $ lords.
>>25407737
>Is anybody here a real person?

Yes...
>>
>>25407741

is that what you said before? i dont remember. oh well.

>>25407752

they're all control freaks.
>>
>>25402145
he died. now you are alone.
>>
>>25407762
I erased your memory of it you're welcome
>>
>>25407747
You're still joking around after seeing such a thing this is real man we are being farmed as food is this news not alarming to you. Show some reaction freak out call your local government and media they must be stopped!
>>
>>25407752

they probe our thoughts online for insights into what it is to be human, because they don't know. from the answers they receive, they are better able to manipulate us into obedience to their control system, and make a shit ton of money.
>>
>>25407774

dude i can easily scroll and find it but i dont want to and won't lol

you on my dick this hard is quite the compliment but the spotlight might be somewhere else.
>>
>>25407778
Everything is food for something else.
>>
>>25407789
You enjoy being controlled, why lie to yourself?
>>
>sluggish big fella trying to block the path so i look at him more.
>>
>>25402145
>How do I speak to him?
Queue up kid, he's got a few billion prayers to sort through.
>>
>>25407800
>>How do I speak to him?

how do you listen?
>>
>>25407792
No we will not be consumed as food nor will we be imprisoned here on Earth. This is the beginning of their extinction, end times activated 25
>>
bye for now! :)
>>
>>25407810
Can't listen to a fictional character.
>>
>>25407818
Then there is nothing to be alarmed about
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 188x268)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>25402145
For those who have "heard him" what does his voice sound like?
Because if you say that you thought about something that you usually don't think about only when you started talking to yourself, that's your mind actually working a bit harder and smarter to resolve what problem you have, maybe it could be as simple as thinking "you'll get throught this you have the power.." and you think oh dear that was God talking to me hell no that's bs what does his voice sound like?
>>
>>25408496
he spoke in yiddish to me for some reason
very nasal, incredibly annoying
>>
>>25402145
just have faith.
>>
>>25408496
Have you ever played Mechwarrior Online with goons? Just like that.
>>
File: ASK AND YE SHALL RECIEVE.jpg (92 KB, 1024x1024)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
>>25403423
>>25403590
fake

>>25402150
this. you gotta speak to the manager before you're allowed to speak to jesus nowadays.
>>
>>25402145
First you look into the mirror and say hi...
>>
>>25402145
Haven’t you seen bruce almighty? Just pray doofus hell hear you.
>>
>>25402145
Reach out with your heart and mind as one, and he will come to you in your time of need.

bestof luck with what you be lookin for.
>>
>>25407918
The lack of response, reaction, or emotion about my post is more concerning than the subject of said post. This is something to be concerned over. Everyone here is acting like it is no big deal to learn that humans are being consumed by aliens. Also we are going through this thing called COVID-19 or Corona virus. We are in a semi-closed environment. Viruses are either due to biological weapons or by alien visitation exposing us to Viruses from their home planet to ours. Viruses from another species could wipe out our civilization entirely. They are coming here for resources and apparently human succulents we are truly in a fallen world.
>>
File: 1509817905785.png (22 KB, 485x443)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>25402228
>>25402231
>>25403393
>>25403413
>>
>>25411289
Everyone will die one day, to aliens or from natural causes. relax.
>>
>>25411361
You're not a real person or you're not seeing the image I posted or your a J*w aka alien. No one real who fully comprehends the meaning of the image I posted could keep themselves from reacting in absolute horror.
>>
>>25402145
Do you have inner monologue?
If you answer Yes then just speak. No assurance that he will answer.
>>
>>25412042
He is made of paper and ink if someone answers I promise you it isn't him.
>>
>>25412029
Theres nothing we can do about it why freak out?
>>
>>25402145
sorry but you can't
so fuck off douche bag
>>
>>25402145
I'm not aware of any way to have a true legitimate conversation with Jesus. But just pray, anon. Jesus can respond in non-verbal ways. That doesn't mean everything good that happens to you is because of Jesus. And many times, you may not notice his hand. But just pray, and stay loyal to him. We need to stay strong in our faith, in a time where even some churches are calling for certain artworks of Jesus to be destroyed. Some of the stuff that's happening right now is Bible story tier. Just stay strong in your faith. Even if you can't hear him, he is there.
>>
>>25407644
Nice try satan.
>>
>>25402145
Reading the scriptures and prayer
>>
>>25402499
Bless your heart :)
>>
>>25412430
stop projecting your douchebag status onto people who are better than you, fuck off yourself

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.