[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1593398482559.gif (349 KB, 281x281)
349 KB
349 KB GIF
What a fucking bullshit system. I'm a good person, and I still get punished for shit I don't even remember doing. How can I be held accountable for something that I'm not consciously aware of? And what's even the point? You caused suffering in your past life, so now you must cause suffering in this life as well so that you suffer and the other person also suffers so you both get punished. That just sounds like an infinite loop of unnecessary suffering. Why the fuck is the entire human race in the time out corner? Are humans built to break or something? How many lifetimes do you have to be a good boy before you reach the incredibly vague notion of "Nirvana?" And why is it that in order to reach it you must live a life away from all people? I don't want to die alone, but my karma makes it look like it's going to be that way. Ketu in seventh, looks like I'm going to be alone till I die and start over. This is just a shitty buffer life that doesn't matter and that I'm only living to make up for things I don't even remember. Thinking about Archons currently. Any reincarnation/karma defenders wanna change my mind?
>>
>>25402010
Buddhism is victim blaming bullshit. The entire fucking point of karma doesn't make sense if you are taking responsibility for actions you don't remember. How are you supposed to improve as a person if you're being punished for something that for all intents and purposes was done by someone else?
>>
>>25402010
karma isn't real the demiurge just does whatever he wants to you he likes to pretend he's good though which is why he invents these fake moral justifications
>>
This is why we call stalking peoples' entire lives for excuses to punish them "primitive".

It's literally a pre-judicial tactic: something predating the technology of courthouses.
>>
you gotta pay what you owe op
the trick is to not be a bitch about it
>>
>>25402010
just throw it on the ground, dude
you dont have to be apart of this system, man.
>>
I think if you are passionate about your questions, you should find somebody who might be trustworthy, and throw your questions at them, and see what they throw back at you, bro. Keep searching for answers.
>>
>>25402018
I ain't gay nigger I'm just inept marriage wise
>>
It's unjust to punish people for what they don't remember, or for which they were not fully informed.

Furthermore, as we expand human capability with new technology, we should do so not in pursuit of greater punishment, but in pursuit of greater reward.

That said, we should get memory implants in people, and in general work to improve their control and understanding. These things expose us more to "karma", but without them the world is just pointlessly hateful anyways.
>>
>>25402048
Why? Who do I owe? Myself?
>>
File: Y.jpg (10 KB, 234x215)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>25402083
How to get out please post reply
>>
Nobody has provided an answer as to why karma is fair or even good
>>
>>25402010
What's really bullshit about karma and damnation and punishment in general is that a flawed creator has implemented a universe where it is possible to do harm, and then gave you a brain that might have the inkling to do harm. The creator has set its creation up for failure instead of just taking away the potential for failure to begin with. Why not just create heaven if it were possible for the creator of this place to have done so? Why create suffering at all? Was it incapable of creating without the necessity of suffering? Was it unwilling? Why would it be either incapable or unwilling? If it is incapable, then it is not all powerful, if it is unwilling, then it is a Sadist. Arguably, that which is a sadist is ALWAYS not all powerful, because if it were all powerful, then it would be capable of creating a situation where suffering never needed to exist and would know better than to have created suffering at all.
>>
>>25402277
If you manage to pay off your debt, it seems like you could work the system to get good luck in exchange for good deeds (though surely this wouldn't work if just done for personal gain)

Unfortunately, the system seems about as interested in helping you out of debt as modern America
>>
>>25402291
>Pay off debt
>Live good life, fuck bitches get money
>Die
>New debt from fucking bitches and getting money
>Be poor for whole life
>Die alone
Cool system thanks unknowable creator good shit
>>
>>25402010
>I'm a good person, and I still get punished for shit I don't even remember doing.
That's not it !! You're not who you think you are, you are infinitely more - more than you can imagine. You are testing yourself even though you cannot be defeated. You'll see.
>>
>>25402324
I was reading a book on Buddhist concepts of spirituality, and there's this idea that the immortal gods end up running up so much bad karma through just existing that they end up being dragged back to Earth as a cockroach or some shit

Just give an option to tap out at 0 karma ffs
>>
File: 1575593152944.png (11 KB, 454x520)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>25402348
>NOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE TO EXIST IN THIS PLANE AND SUFFER THE INFINITE JOYS OF THE RISE AND FALL FOREVER TUMBLING THROUGH EVERY SHADE OF MORALITY AND THOUGHT FOREVER
t. Some stupid universal consciousness
>>
>>25402348
Why does it seem like so many religions are hell-bent(pun intended) on keeping people embroiled in this shitty material universe wrought with suffering, shame and guilt simply for existing within it when you were given no option? If someone would have given me a EULA or User's Guide before being born here, i would have been looked over my glasses at whoever gave me the option to exist here and asked "Are you fucking kidding me? Would YOU want to sign these documents or be a part of what this user manual describes?"
>>
File: completelyblameless.jpg (7 KB, 182x276)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>25402429
You'd sign it if you had good Karma. Or planet placements. Or genes. Whatever the fuck it is that makes people be born special. Possibly all three in conjunction. Some people get it, others don't. Some would say that's life. I say that's bullshit.
>>
There's no karma, only never ending timeline jumping. It seems to be getting more and more preposterous too, I'm not sure what is causing the ramp up.

It used to be that you could only make 'jumps' to other logical potentials, but now that rule seems to be going out the window.

Personal experience that I've had that acted like an anchor was my friend's twitch channels. I had three buddies streaming for fun, all of which only had 3-5 viewers and at most 100 followers. I've personally been working on a small game that has had a little bit of traction, and is growing.

Today I went to work, and noticed that my car was fucking green. Not the dark blue that it normally is, but a dark green.. I shrugged it off, until I got home and saw my friends streaming... One to 50 people, another to 80ish, and the one (previously most unpopular) to over 300 people. Each of them have thousands of subscribers.

My work? Depreciated instantly in traction, almost like it never existed. There's also work in the game which is straight up missing. Files/scripts/areas all previously designed just gone.

I could see this as 'karma' being a bitch. But I know it's just a shitty 'jump'.
>>
>>25402010
Couple things:
1) I don't think the karma wheel is intended to be eternal. I think it's really more like a training-wheels program. It just seems like fucking eternity to us, but imagine how great it's gonna be when you finally get out.
2) I think we are all ALWAYS growing. I think the notion that people in the past were just like today is kind of a psy-op or something to make you think nothing really changes. But I'd bet if you actually went back to medieval times people were vacant, dull, and unaware as fuck. Everyone has been awakening. Every life your awareness is a little bit bigger until even the most dim witted will eventually be too big for a human body. So ascension may be inevitable.
3) Many sources are saying that we are currently in a "harvest" right now. Meaning many people who are close enough to ascension are going to be boosted and taken to a "new earth". And from the looks of it the requirements aren't that high either, just 51% "good". Those who don't make it will just catch the next "harvest" I suppose. But also I think even for those who don't make it life here will still be getting better either way. A lot of evil is on its way out for good.
>>
>>25402495
>Tfw you jump timelines into the timeline where you're an Incel
Cool
>>
>>25402521
Really? Because from my perspective, the evil in the world is steadily increasing and becoming more bold. Almost like it knows nothing can stop it.
>>
>>25402557
Anon, that exact same evil has been on this planet for like thousands of years. It's not new. So based on that then, why do you think it's starting to seem more "bold" all of a sudden?
Because it's being uprooted. Darkness cannot be eliminated without exposing it to the light. They're desperate and pulling out all the tricks in their playbook, but they can't stop humanity from ascending.
Even they play a role in all this. They too are learning and it's all a part of a pattern. They've had dominion for a very long time and now it's coming to an end.
>>
>>25402446
I wouldn't sign for any material boon offered to me. I would know from the outset that agreeing to reside in this material universe was a snare, and the one urging me to sign the papers was the demiurge. If it is that I am a Soul, then this is my one and only incarnation and this is the only time I will ever have to reside in this material universe. This life is a one shot, and when I die and my brain ceases to retain memories of this place and breaks down as all chemicals are designed to do here, I won't remember a single choice I was forced to make. If I didn't choose this life, then anything done here is apparent coercion by whatever created this universe to be the crap shoot it was designed to be. If I created a Universe, it wouldn't look like this one. If what I would create is not in line with what my supposed creator would create, then it was NEVER my creator.
>>
>>25402584
Yeah I'll believe it when I see it
>>
>>25402557
>>25402584
Also I think this seemingly tumultuous time serves to help separate those who are ascending to the new earth and those who still need to stay here and learn more.

Think about it this way: It's easy for people to ignore whispers about corruption they never see, so they never make the "choice" about what kind of world they want to live in, they just don't think about it.
But when all this bullshit is in their face (literally, a mask), on the TV, telling them they can't go where they want to go or do what they want to do, non-stop crap about racism and sexism, etc.. It forces people to choose.
Because even if someone is telling you "this is the way it is" you still get to make the choice and say "I don't fucking care, I don't WANT this to be the way it is". It's a wake up call. And I believe people who make that choice in their hearts are mostly going to be ascending.

Also, from what I've heard we're actually lucky that it's happening this way. Apparently the original plan was to have major cataclysms to get humanity to wake up. But we're on a slightly more comfy timeline. Just stay at home, stay positive, and wait for it all to play out. Don't get caught up in the drama, and whatever you do DON'T ever think about revenge. Forgiveness and understanding is what everyone needs.
>>
>>25402619
Yeah, but you're here, so you must of done something.
>>
>>25402637
Why didn't the creator create beings who were not in need of learning because they were already complete? Why create suffering to begin with? If the creator is actually benevolent, it would have found a better way than fear and suffering to teach its creation what it needed to know.
>>
i've said this 1000 times but karma exists for the ego of the person believing in it- anyone slights them, they'll get punished for it. something goes wrong in someone else's life, they get to excuse their lack of empathy by saying that person is paying off karma. it's the narcissist's best friend, and anyone else who buys into it is inevitably either self-loathing or a narc
>>
>>25402334
>you're not a good person! you're infinitely more, and you need to get punished for it
>>
>>25402649
Again, why did the creator make a universe where wrong could be done? It sounds to me like it created such a universe so when i got to this point in the questioning reality process someone like you would tell me "you must have done something". I couldn't have done anything, because I didn't create this universe. I didn't create the potential to have do wrong, therefor I couldn't have. The one who is to blame for all of the wrong is the one who made wrong possible to do. I wouldn't have created such a universe, and would have known better than to do so.
>>
>>25402649
>you have to be punished for something you don't remember doing and might not have done in your current circumstances
by what fucking psycho's definition is this moral?
>>
>>25402654
>>25402670
>>25402678
>>25402693
>>25402702
You don't get it. Maybe next life.
>>
>>25402715
>hey, this system is both immoral and cruel
>yeah but if anything bad happens it's technically your fault, even if it's not really you
>ok but how is that moral
>you just don't get it :)
do you "get it" by being a sociopath, otherwise i'm not sure why it's so hard to explain
>>
>>25402654
We are the creator. God is like an infinite field of consciousness, and we're all like little bubbles inside it discovering infinite possibilities.

The difficult thing for most people to accept is that suffering is relative. It's not absolute. What may be "suffering" in this life might be pure bliss in another. It would be foolish to eliminate entire dimensions of experience, because you may wish for them back in another life.

We are here to discover what suffering and joy look like in this reality, because in any reality the answer is totally unique and unlike anywhere else. So in some respects we're all like pioneers. We are learning how to "be human", and some of us have advanced further along toward discovering what direction we need to go in to eliminate suffering and maximize joy. Those are the ones who will get to use what they've learned on this "new earth".
More will join later.
>>
>>25402726
this means nothing, the depths of cruelty you can experience in one lifetime aren't "pure bliss" in another, that's why when you hear about them you instinctively revile them as something you yourself would never want to experience
>>
>>25402726
The human body has neurons devoted to feeling pain and chemicals are produced and then dumped into our bloodstream so we can respond in times of high-stress/suffering. The body and mind is created to suffer, and this environment is created to cause suffering. Whatever created the perceiver and that which is perceived created both with the potential to feel/cause suffering. It is undeniable. The only "joy" to be perceived here is a farcical joy founded upon chemical dumps caused by an absence of suffering, which is the contrast the creator caused to dupe its creation into thinking it ever had their best interest in mind.
>>
>>25402735
You don't understand. You're likely imagining the entire structure of this reality when you imagine a specific instance of "suffering", but that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about a pure experience. Next time you have an orgasm ask yourself how far off that sensation actually is from an experience of pain.
What if 2 realities down there are beings who feel orgasms are the absolute depths of suffering, and therefore they shouldn't exist? Then we wouldn't be able to discover them as humans.

The problem isn't that those sensations _exist_ at all. The problems is that you have to put up with them as a human being who doesn't like them. And that's what I'm saying we are moving away from.
As we learn about "being human" we will eventually be creating human realities that have no human suffering.
>>
>>25402762
So what's all this bullshit about being punished for past lives about?
>>
>>25402762
The creator designed humans to experience an immense chemical dump at the time of orgasm to encourage them to procreate so that the creator could then cause more pain and suffering. Anything sensory related you use to try to describe the benevolence of this system is actually useless justification because sensory-chemical feedback is just another bar on the cage of this failure soul-snare.

Similar to that scene in the matrix;
"This is the best steak I have ever eaten."
>>
>>25402771
It's a universal way to learn.

Imagine you are an explorer in absolutely fucking strange waters. I mean the laws of physics might not even be the same, you literally don't know which way is up, you don't even know if you'll have "thoughts" in that reality at all.
How do you ensure that the _collective_ of conscious entities you send down there are going to eventually reach a state of harmony?
Are you going to write the rules for them? Or do you just not worry about it at all and say they'll figure it out?
Or do you create a mechanism where no matter what "joy" and "suffering" look like in this strange reality (which you cannot predict) the entities you send there will be sure to reach an equilibrium of harmony eventually by having the joy/suffering they do to others reflect back upon themselves?
>>
>>25402805
So you learn by forgetting what you did wrong and being punished for it later.
>>
>>25402010
>I'm a good person
So you are saying you have learned many lessons throughout your life, which have shaped your character in to what you perceive to be a good person?
Then what are you complaining about?
Do you want some reward?
>>
>>25402290
It’s just a big game anon. Whatever creator put us here is just watching for amusement and thought the current system we live in would be fun. Either you win and escape or you become a sea cucumber. It’s up to you really
>>
>>25402814
The concept of "forgetting" is specific to this reality. In others memories might not even exist.
This type of universal learning isn't done by your brain, it's done by your soul.
>>
>>25402830
So karma is a perfectly good and just system except in this specific reality we happen to be in right now.
>>
>>25402805
Why didn't the creator just make harmony the way things always were instead of creating some agonizing test? If there isn't a state of harmony currently in this material universe, then there never will be. If the creator was capable of causing harmony, it would have never chose to cause anything else. A harmonious being would have known that creating disharmony would NEVER lead to harmony.
>>
>>25402010
There's no such thing karma. Bad things happen to good people, and good things happen to bad people.
>>
Fuckin white people and their John Lennon understanding of Karma..seriously you fucks need to sit down with a Buddhist adept and ask about the law of Karma.
>>
>>25402842
>There's no such thing as this thing I have no understanding of.
>>
>>25402833
Karma is just the psudo-spiritual version of the chinese social credit system where they display all of your good boy points on a leaderboard in the town square. Same shit, different country, sans bardo.
>>
>>25402858
Wrong.
>>
>>25402842
Wrong x100
>>
>>25402842
Actually, good things don't happen here. Just an absence of bad things. If the creator were actually Good, then bad things would not happen, as something that were good would have no need for bad. Because bad things can happen, it means that the creator is not Good, and so any good that it might cause is not actually good, but rather the absence of bad.
>>
>>25402833
You have a soul in every reality anon. Your soul learns in this reality just as it would in any other.
Your soul does not die when your body dies. What you've gained in one life is NOT lost on the next. Please read what I wrote here about medieval times: >>25402521

>>25402839
You ARE a piece of the creator anon. So ask yourself. Why didn't you?
It's very likely you actually DID live in a state of being like exactly what you want, many times in the past. You just got bored and decided to be a part of something new.
The suffering you experience here is the blink of an eye (like a falling into a pool of water headfirst, disorienting for a while but only for a moment until you figure out how to turn yourself right-side up again) compared to how much time, and joy, we will have as humanity advances forward.
>>
So, what occurs to me is that you've got yourself believing in karma at all... Like, how exactly is it supposed to work when someone like alexander the great bloodily conquers the known world and then what? His favor just -stops- Its a real question why it couldn't have just gone on forever and even into his next life (supposing we believe that too) doing his cruel deeds un-usurped forever. Just when does karma decided to -take hold-. How does that mechanism work. Maybe we can learn something about the idea of karma by looking at these things. Maybe its a rookie question to ask, but what if karma is just an imaginary idea laid over your head. To some extent all ideas operate like that. Someone is responsible for them. So maybe we dived into karma with some expectations and as we learned more about karma we got a better picture of it such that you might be able to articulate it now more clearly? Or maybe you're ditching the concept cuz you see mad bro. Mad at existence. Mad at this crazy stupid fucking idea that lead you to no purposeful end, because at the very best the idea of karma is a kind of art notion that people weave over each other's heads to pass the time and please a kind of aesthetic sensibility. Or, you know, you can enjoy the rotten pain of looking into a funhouse mirror to some extent and maybe for quite some time indeed if its written in their character to have a masochistic bent in a psychological dimension. Don't get me wrong about that shit. I go there.
>>
>>25402858
"they must be paying for past sins" is the equivalent of scrolling through someone's feed to find a racist tweet from 2013
>>
>>25402010
Boohoo my life boohoo human experience
It's not all about humans, you egotistic child. You, especially, are of little significance. This is the natural law. Just like dying. Crying about it won't change anything.
>>
Karma is not a justice system you dumbasses. Karma is literally "because this happens, that happens"

How hard is it to understand that karma is like seeds planted in the stream of conciousness that ripens at certain amounts of time during lives? If you were a shit person in this life time, more then likely you're going to be a shit person in the next and have to deal with all the unwholesone negative shit that comes with being a shitty person. Unless you awaken and ingrain it in yourself "hey I'm not gonna be a shit person anymore" and break the cycle. "because this, that." THAT IS KARMA. A fuckin continuation. You damn John Lennon karma understanding western schizo narcissistic fuck nuts.
>>
>>25402900
The original meaning of karma is supposed to be something like "what you give yourself". Your soul is holding you to karma whether you realize it or not (and whether you silly human brain wants it or not).
Your soul, the part of you that exists in "oneness" with all other conscious beings in existence wants to be in harmony. It's not possible for a soul to be selfish because that literally has the same exact meaning as selfLESS when all is one.
People who think of themselves as "evil" or "selfish" are just confused, and their soul hasn't yet figured out how to fully shine through the human experience yet.
That's why the life-death cycle is so important to it. Because between lives your higher-self has full reign over how you re-enter that reality, and if you were having trouble learning how to deal with something YOU are going to be the one who makes you experience more of it until you figure it out.
>>
>>25402934
Karma is also does not mean that your next life is going to be shitty, but a continuation of things that cause suffering based on the ingrained learns behaviors from the karmic seeds. GOT A SEX ADDICTION?! well guess what?! Next life even if you have an amazing life! You're still attracted luftfully to things, clinging to it, ingrained into the consciousness!
>>
>>25402906
They aren't equivalent because being outed as a racist by raging libs and being forced to experience this shit-hole again or burn for an eternity are in no way comparable. Go take your fake ass politics somewhere else you fucking shill.
>>
>>25402934
sounds retarded sorry
>>
>>25402871
Good things don't happen to bad people?
Bad things don't happen to good people?

Kids don't die of cancer at 2 years old?

Bad people don't win the lottery or inherit lots of money? Or marry Bill Clinton to try to get ahead in life?
>>
>>25402960
Sounds retarded to the low IQ ape with no fuckin experience. Go on, go believe what u want. You'll learn it eventually over life times. Ya' fuck nut.
>>
>>25402977
hey buddy karma's real so you're gonna get hit by a bus and spend your next life as a thai sex slave for calling me a fucknut
>>
>>25402968
Went over your head didn't it.... It's okay you'll understand one day. Reality is sometimes more dull then you realizez but if you're interested I can direct you to sources. Check into Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche - the excellent path to enlightenment. Has a pretty good understanding of how karma works.
>>
>>25402176
as long as you think theres a difference between you and others you will owe
>>
>>25402986
That's still not how it works you dumb shit... Critical thinking isn't your strength is it?
>>
>>25402996
now you've called me a dumbshit, so that's TWO lifetimes as a sex slave. karma kicks ass
>>
>>25402010
I don't know anymore. I don't think I ever knew.
I was sure of some things, but now I can't tell if it's my experience of living that has made me to know better or my bias of age that has made my outlook cynical. I can at least have hope that this was all for some reason, and so I guess we'll see.
>>
>>25402989
If you can't explain why you believe something in a few sentences, then you don't understand it, or it's bullshit.
>>
>>25403004
Oh sweet summer child you have so much to learn if you really think that's how karma works.. Did u even bother reading what I posted?... Apparently not.
>>
>>25403010
The fuck you talking about and what type of logic is that?
>>
>>25402951
Sorry, I didn't realize how you attached 'karma' to your identity and its ego manifestations. Rough ride dude. I mean, hold that axel tight no matter how times it whips you around. You got it. Sure, everything about everything is related back to karma dude. Its 'like' a synonym for all sorts of other shit. The net which catches them all. The net cast out of generality and perhaps a bit of mirth? Perhaps some cast the net for novelty. Or some cast the net for gain. Some got so wrapped up in the net they couldn't see out of it. And so here we are. Having this impasse.
>>
>>25403011
you won't be talkin big when you're suckin US president dick in a thai boy's club
>>
>>25403019
It's not logic, it's basic conversation/debate. "Go read a 500 page book" isn't an answer. If you think I'm wrong, tell me in a few sentences, cuz I'm not gonna read any book you recommend.
>>
>>25403021
The 1st sentence here sounds like you didn't understand something, but I'm not sure.
The manner in which you're writing strongly suggests to me you're not actually here to discuss anything.
So have a nice day, I guess.
>>
>>25403024
Eh I'm sure I'll be just fine if I'm fucking a US president. Unlike you being a cum stain on a faggots silk bed sheets over and over until you wake the fuck up out of ur stupor. You bore me now. Byez
>>
>>25403049
you sound mad, is you getting mad on the internet helping pay off your karma or are you just a retard
>>
>>25403021
Where the Soul exists, nets and traps and snares and spiders don't exist. Where a trap can be conceived of, the Soul is not. Where one might want to cast a net, the Soul is not. Where Truth might be obscured by the shroud of a tangled net, the Soul is not.
>>
>>25403038
You're wrong. It's not my place to prove to you anything I gave you a resource. It's up to you to change your paradigm or let in possible new information. The concept of Karma is thus "because this, that". Do you think Hitler at this very moment might not be Bella Delphine rebirthed? If you're going to talk karma which is an Sanskrit term atleast don't fuckin white wash the shit.
>>
>>25403060
If you think I'm mad then that's another thing you're wrong about. I just have better thigs to do and going in circles slinging shit at eachother isn't on my list for the night my dude.
>>
>>25403046
I apologize that you take my dismissiveness of an idea as a personal affront. If you need to in turn be dismissive of me that is fair I suppose. I was just trying to articulate a point. Maybe you missed it because you thought my difference of opinion entailed that I didn't like you in fact. This would be a mistake.
>>
>>25403089
you absolutely do not have better things to do, or you wouldn't have come here in the first place
>>
>>25403074
I said good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people.
You said I was 100x wrong. Still waiting to understand how my factual statements are wrong. And no I'm not ready any book from some crank you recommend. You are incapable of defending your position.
>>
>>25403069
Sounds down right acetic. I've been meaning to conduct some interviews on a certain subject I like to call 'The Acetic Aesthetic'. I might turn out a magazine or something - you know - the kind with the glossy pages and commercials for cars and diamonds between the journalism... So, tell me... what exactly is the key component of your ideology.
>>
>>25402010
You can be the best at what you do. And then one day it get all erased.
>>
>>25403074
I bet you're one of those mental patients who thinks that if a 2 year old dies of cancer it's because they did something bad in a past life?

Enjoy worshiping cows and eating food off the sidewalk.
>>
>>25403131
>superpower by 2020
>it's 2020
>still shitting in the street
must be all that bad karma from the phone scams
>>
>>25403131
How the fuck did you get that out of wtf I said. I think there's a misunderstanding somewhere, but alrighty!
>>
>>25403131
It's easier for them to assume that they deserved it than it is for them to accept that human life is fragile and that the universe is a random and volatile place
>>
>>25403148
Because you're a poo in the loo believing in karma and worshiping livestock while I enjoy a delicious ribeye steak
>>
File: 1593405554798.gif (1.96 MB, 480x320)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>25402822
>Do you want some reward
Unironically yes I do. Give me my just deserts. The universe has no problem punishing me, so it should have just as easy as a time rewarding me.
>>
>>25402852
Ok then explain it to me classic stereotypical disney film enlightened minority
>>
>>25402924
Woah, look at the tough guy over here. You gonna teach me a lesson? Huh? Because apparently, you have everything figured out.
>>
File: 1593579503042.jpg (75 KB, 607x464)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Op here. Keep going. The loosh sustains me.
>>
File: 1550213410240.jpg (39 KB, 600x600)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>25402010
>something that I'm not consciously aware of?
>>
File: 1592011957737.jpg (35 KB, 702x730)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>25403228
You can't hurt me these shades hide my tears
>>
>>25403011
>oh sweet summer child
I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN YOU REDDITFAGS SAY THIS SHIT GODDAMN YOU
>>
>>25403254
>Yikes
>Omssc
>Yeet
>That's gonna be a
>Y'all
>>
>>25403124
The key component is that where soul exists, there is no key. Where the soul exists, there is no need for a lock. Is that what you were hoping I would say? Or were you hoping I would balk at your flagrant materialism in the face of Truth? Does the demiurge give you good boy points you can spend on chicken tendies?
>>
>>25403276
So, you're going to equivocate a kind of absence-soul function which annihilates 'Being' with... what? Or is that misunderstanding the absence of the articulation of the explanation such that really I perhaps ought not to have interrupted the silence of your extra one-dimensional (or zero-dimensional if you prefer) thought. Since anything directed at it becomes absorbed by its annihilator power. Clauses, notions, ideas, thoughts, expressions, complexities, considerations, points of data, and the very articulation of the nothing itself falls prey to its..., well, perhaps its wrong now to say it has power. It doesn't because it has no essence - no power - and so, I'm inclined to inquire further - How is that resultant aesthetic condition working out for you?
>>
>>25403271
>it's almost as if
>>
>>25403391
>Sit down and LEARN
>start a conversation
>>
>>25403355
Anything created within a material universe created expressly to snare a Soul must not exist where Soul exists, because if it did exist where Soul existed, then it wouldn't seek to snare a Soul. It must be that anything that exists within a material universe intended to snare a Soul does not exist where the Soul resides, since the Soul cannot be snared. If the soul cannot be snared, then it must be that a universe created with the intent to do such a thing must in itself be a lie. That which is Soul manifests within this lie as Truth.
>>
>>25402024
>>25402010
That’s why life is suffering. The more you resist it, the more it will pain you
>>
>>25403415
God, you just be pretending to be stupid or something.
>>
>>25403415
May I ask, as part of this interview, about what your thoughts are on the possibility that everything that exists - that you are perceiving right this instant even - is 'trying to get its hooks in you', 'is trying to snare you or your soul'? Do you legitimately reject the everything - the every single moment of existence that greets you - you detach from all things. For you, it seems, to be with this 'soul'. So, whats the soul look like? What does the soul feel like? What does the soul do when you perceive it with your minds eye? Can you describe this soul in detail? Whats the aesthetic?
>>
>>25402010
>>
>>25403595
Whatever created the snare for a Soul, does not have a Soul, otherwise it would not have tried to snare one. Everything that it then created within its snare would lack understanding of Soul; nothing it created would be capable of comprehending or representing Soul. Brains are created within this material universe, and since that which created them never had a Soul, the human brain would never be capable of comprehending a Soul. Trying to describe a Soul with concepts or words or a brain created within the material universe is not a possibility, since it would have to be that in order to do so, that which created them also had a Soul, which isn't possible if the material universe is intended as a snare for soul. At some point I will die, and the conciousness tied to this body will be no more. At that point, I will no longer remember this place or that which created this place, and I will be free to create, never poisoned by suffering or fear or lack or rape or murder or abuse or torture or lies. Corruption doesn't exist where the Soul exists.
>>
>>25402010
Every man dies alone. But I like the idea that we are all one and in the end we go back to the big picture.
>>
>>25403688
I know too much to at this point to think that I ever came from the same image as everyone else.
>>
>>25403670
I'm about done with my interview. Thanks for participating. I guess I'd be more interested in this apparatus of capture than the soul thing which doesn't interact at all with us somehow. Since something which captures almost certainly indicates heightened intelligence and even if I am the prey of this apparatus of capture and whatever lies behind it, I dare to face it head on - perhaps to negotiate its ensnares - to evade its hooks and traps - and master this thing myself with all my projections and assimilations... Perhaps, I'll stand over the body of this hunter reality that started its traps a hurlin' like a lion over a poacher's corpse whereas you seem content to run like a rabbit before the maw of existence. Or... perhaps you do face me. As a parting gesture, whatchu got?
>>
>>25403882
Where the Soul exists, there isn't ever a reason to run. There is nothing to flee from where the Soul exists. Where the Soul exists, there won't be a memory of that which was evaded. Where the Soul exists, there isn't anything to evade The hunter never existed where the Soul exists. Killing and hunting and trapping don't exist where the Soul exists.
>>
>>25403926
Thank you anon
>>
Karma is nothing more than an appeal to the stupid parts of human nature, being that most people define their worlds through misery and suffering and a deeply ingrained narcissistic personality disorder. Even if everything you ever wanted happened to you every single day of your life you would still complain about it.
>>
>>25403926
Yes, because nothing exists where the soul exists besides the soul apparently, which I'm beginning to wonder about in terms of its propensity to guide one toward discourse with me at all. Wouldn't staying close to the soul entail something like the prerogative to distance oneself from the likes of one such as myself who embraces manifold expressions of existence. I affirm the whole lot of it. The good, the bad, the distinguishable, the undistinguishable, the aesthetics, the power of life, its thriving capacity against those who would toss it out as they have tossed out so many other great things all of which they have conjured as tricks and illusive manifestations. I say yes to all of it, because even if I have to negotiate the possibility that none of it maters, I have also the gift to render that great negativity as life lived and experience earned. Life entails a certain kind of drama, but you would reject it all frozen before your bowl of cherios - full spoon in hand - up to your lips to eat - when it strikes you that the materiality of this existence maters so little that you would forfeit that next bite for the ideology you poses and as time tick tick ticks away your resolution to stop reacting to the world grows - the cherios grow soggy - days pass and eventually you die face first into that bowl of rancid milk that maters so little to you.
>>
>>25402010
Detachment is the dissipation of karma. If you let go, karma gets purged.
I agree it doesnt make much sense. But karma isn't a reward/punishment system. Its supposed to be neutral. If there is reward/punishment then something is judging ywhat you do as good or bad but thats all an illusion. Karma is defined as the sum of all actions in previous lifes manifested in your current life. So you can project whatever the fuck you like at it saying that you're supposed to learn. NO stop. There is no ''supposed'' you CAN learn and you CAN let go. Thats an option and a choice you can make. Karma dgaf and so don't I.
You dont have to live an isolated life to reach Nirvana. And you can reach Nirvana in this life if you commit.
>>
>>25402010
Fuck you in particular
>>
>>25402495
The trick is that each "jump" is actually a move to a less probable timeline, away from the original, highest likelihood timeline, because for whatever reason your consciousness was not able to maintain continuity in the old one and so you move to the nearest neighbor.

Actually, I've been working on that assumption for a while, but it occurs to me that systems tend to move toward a more stable, higher probability state over time and this theory of it is basically the opposite. My personal experience (and yours, seemingly) supports the idea that the jumps become more abnormal over time. Maybe quantum immortality innately has negative entropy, or maybe there's some kind of more opaque driving force that determines what timeline you move to which I haven't been able to identify.
>>
>>25404099
So how do I detach?
>>
>>25404449
Let go
>>
>>25402010
Look into the /LoA/ generals. It might be able to give you another view because placebo or not it works for people.
>>
>>25402010
imagine missing the entire point of everything this fucking hard kek

good luck buddy
>>
>>25402010
You don't understand what karma is. Of course the bullshit version of karma in your head is evil but that bullshit version of karma isn't what karma actually is. You are creating your own prison through your misapprehension of reality. Read the Bhagavad Gita.
>>
>>25402010
>Karma
it's not real.
Jesus told the truth. His word will last forever anon
>>
>>25402010
You sound like a whiny little bitch full of negativity to me, better luck next time OP.
>>
>>25402010
Its all about pure righteous intention and seeing humanity as it really is.
>>
how does one detach from this karma belief then anons?
>>
>>25402010
It’s on your soul, “written in your heart,” which will remain after your body has decomposed.
>>
>>25402024
Karma isn't about punishment.
It's about one thing leading to its consequence.
Basically a constant state of becoming/arising, based on what you cultivated.
Nirvana means that this chain has been cut.
>>
>>25402010
That's the thing about natural laws. Karma, gravity, QM - they don't give a shit about your feelings on them.
>>
>>25402024
>You don´t remember it but your subconcious does. So in that manner you will learn subconciously and you will try to not make the same mistake.
>>
>>25403435
>Another nihilistic soiboy. Theravada is fucking gay. Take the Mahayana Chad pill.
>>
File: 1583084107306.jpg (19 KB, 414x318)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>karma is totally real
>>
>>25406880
If you are a scientific materialist what are you doing in this board?. We get it, you are an autistic piece of shit.
>>
>>25402010
>How can I be held accountable for something that I'm not consciously aware of?

to make it conscious so you become aware of what you say and do and the impact it has
>>
>>25402010
>That just sounds like an infinite loop of unnecessary suffering.
like the Demiurge eating its own tail?
step away from the infinite cycle and you are free
>>
>>25402010
Read montalk.net and you will understand karma really is. I would, but it really can't be explained in a post in a way you're going to get it.
>>
>>25408511
I will try anyway, but there are many concepts you need to understand first.
You are a very big being compressed and confused into a very small incarnate body with limited memories and senses (because of the limitations of our bodies). You came here with the intention to do certain things. If you go against your original intention, the inertia of it will still push you and the friction will be unpleasant (bad karma). If you go with your real (transcendent) intention, things will be smooth (good karma). Nothing to do with judgement. Although as a greater being you are not morally neutral, and your karma will usually favor doing "good".
>>
File: ramahanuman.jpg (371 KB, 1920x1080)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>25402010
The seeds you have planted are growing into fruits, some seeds you have planted before are now already fruits, ripe and ready to be eaten in this very lifetime.
You are still planting seeds so there will be more fruit to eat. It's just the law of cause and effect. The seeds can only be planted if you identify with the act of planting them in the ground.

"Therefore, without being attached to the fruits of activities, one should act as a matter of duty; for by working without attachment, one attains the Supreme."
>>
>>25402010
being subject to conciousness implies being subject to conciousness, the alternative is letting yaldabaoth eat you
>>
>>25402010
you're being gaslit op. it's common.
>>
>>25402024
dude it's not follow the rules it's be the rules to follow like be a nontaxing step above the rule if you can. that's buddhism.
>>
>>25402024
Your mistake is thinking karma is meant for improvement. Gravity does not exist to teach us how to fly.
>>
Assume karma is real. This means you have to also assume reincarnation is real. Because if there is no reincarnation, then karma is not real.
Okay, then if reincarnation is real, then the fundamental point is to build character. Like the attributes in an MMO. Building character requires adversity. You need to experience difficult and sometimes unpleasant circumstances, or your character will never develop. So from that perspective, karma is not punishment. It is opportunity.
>>
>>25411035
>if reincarnation is real, then the fundamental point is to build character
No. This is like saying because gravity is real, the fundamental point is to gain muscle.
>>
You judging yourself as a good person isnt the best judge. Everyone judges themselves as a good person who are you trying to kid? LOL
>>
all of you guys are dancing dancing around christian morality without even realizing it
>>
>>25411508
Just anecdotally, not everyone. Understanding reincarnation allows one to be more sober in judging the soul's transmigration. I fully expect to spend a few tens of thousands of years in hell before I get another chance at getting out of samsara, assuming no miraculous change of awareness.
>>25411529
The Christian morality thread is that way
>>>25410493
>>
What is right and what is wrong? ask yourselfs and ask where you got that idea. Why isn't murder and eating human flesh okay?
>>
>>25411544
you tried to dodge but you didn't confront my question
>>
File: Karma.jpg (30 KB, 298x367)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>25411546
>Why isn't murder and eating flesh okay?
Nice try. You're still going to pay for those deaths.
>>
>>25402048
I don't owe you shit.
Cope.
>>
>>25411555
I haven't commited those crimes I'm asking a question
>>
>>25411553
Which question? "Who am I trying to kid?" No one. I am taking stock of my present awareness and the probable outcome of my actions, and concluding that it will send me to hell.
If that wasn't the question then I literally have no idea what you are asking. Would you repeat the question?
>>
>>25411564
>crimes
What crimes? Why are you bringing up crime? Karma is about action and consequence, we haven't even touched upon niskarma.
>>
>>25411558
believe what you want once your debts are paid
>>
>>25411569
The question is obviously whether or not we are the best judges of ourselves..I made it pretty clear.
>>
>>25411598
Ok. I would point out that you never asked that. You asserted that we are not. And I would agree. I never said we were the best judge. I said understanding reincarnation gives you a more sober ability to judge, not that it makes you the best.
>>
>>25411598
>
if the answer is yes then its anarchy and anything goes...if the answer is no that means there is a kinda of morality to adhere to
>>
>>25411619
but where does the morality come from? it doesn't come from us obviously because we make our own rules and dont give a shit about others
>>
>>25411624
it comes from the knowledge of good and evil. but each of us in our own part decides good from evil being our own gods
>>
>>25411619
>>25411624
Morality requires an end goal. Morality says "this is what you should do IF ________"
There is no sense to morality until you fill in that blank.
Karma is not about morality. Karma is about detailing the consequences of actions.
>If you let go of that branch, you will fall to the ground
Nothing in that says whether you SHOULD let go of the branch, or that you SHOULDN'T. That depends entirely on what your goal is.
>>
They are karma scammers who wait like vultures for souls to fly from the body and then, if one is lost and seeking help, they come as kindly old women just doing their job and acting as if they know all the answers, telling you what they know and where you went wrong and what you need to do to make up for it. Ignore them and fly away home.
>>
Therefore there must be such a thing as true good and true evil that we are not apart of unless we become apart of it
>>
>>25411636
Morality does NOT require a end goal that makes no sense
Karma comes from the Kabala and its monotheastic dualism which means the god you worship is both good and evil like the force in Star Wars
>>
>>25411654
it all comes from ancient Jewish Mysticism
>>
>>25411654
>Morality does NOT require a end goal that makes no sense
What part do you need help with?
>Karma comes from the Kabala
lol
>the god you worship is both good and evil
No. Good and evil are subjective values projected onto things and events. They have no intrinsic existence. Nothing is inherently good or evil or both.
>>
Is not our culture cultivating a culture of eastern mythology combined with Kabala? with all the yoga and all the other shit...its all bout ying and yang ...good and evil ..but both are apart of the same energy huh?
>>
>>25411696
karma does come from the Kabala your a fool if you think it comes from buddah which it does but before that it came from kabala
>>
>>25411729
>it comes from buddah
lol
>>
>>25411729
Hitler was very into the cult even the swastika is a buddist symbol
>>
>>25411737
your still losing your point
>>
In Buddhism, the swastika is considered to symbolize the auspicious footprints of the Buddha. It is an aniconic symbol for the Buddha in many parts of Asia and homologous with the dharma wheel. The shape symbolizes eternal cycling, a theme found in samsara doctrine of Buddhism.
>>
>>25411757
What point do you think I made regarding the origin of karma?
>>
I dont think you have made a good point yet
>>
The only point you have made is about the IDEA of karma and the religion not the real thing
>>
>>25402010
Because we all live in the Matrix and it’s not fair.
>>
So there is your idea that if you do good good things come but thats obviously not true
>>
there are alot of supposedly good people that die for no reason in car crashes every day..thats why I challenged your idea of good and evil...my end point is that none are innocent and all are equally wicked
>>
File: EaZ0pVZWkAMMToy.jpeg.jpg (31 KB, 640x480)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>25405380
Fuck you I don't need your approval you self righteous faggot
>>
>>25411820
Heres the kicker even people in my faith still die. so that opens up even another discussion
>>
>>25411861
our life isn't into our bodies to answer your question. We build a spiritual body and after we die we are transferred to what we have built
>>
>>25411792
>>25411804
>>25411813
>>25411820
>>25411861
Were these all the same anon? Who are you talking to?
>>
I smoked meth, tabs of lsd, mdma, mda, 2cb, coke and angel dust for years fighting myself
>>
>>25411878
yeah all same im talking to you
>>
>>25411897
And which posts do you think are mine?
>>
>>25411922
Why dont you tell me
>>
>>25412157
Because you seem to think I have made a point, and I am curious as to what that point is. But maybe you have confused someone else's post for mine. It would be easier if you just quoted whichever post you think is this point is at and we can work from there.
>>
>>25412206
your really asking me to tell you what your point is? if you cant tell me your fucking point no one can LOL
>>
>>25412206
and your also curious as to what your own fucking point is? are you high?
>>
>>25412214
>your really asking me to tell you what your point is?
I'm asking you show me where you think I made a point. I am asserting that I have not.
>>25412218
Is there something wrong that you need two posts for four sentences? Slow down a bit, consider if you have finished your thought, and then post.
>>
>>25412240
its not my job to show you where you made a point LOL its your job to argue you lazy fuck
>>
>>25412270
So since you have no evidence of this point, my assertion stands that I haven't tried to make any point. Thus your idea that my point is wrong, or that I have strayed from it is delusional.
>>
so because I cant tell you what your own argument is and then fight myself against it which I already did You really are a trip
how long have you been out of the mental ward?
>>
fucking idiot you havent wont a argument since it came to you winnning moms undergarnments after she was commited
>>
>>25412337
>your own argument
I haven't made any argument.
>>25412359
>fucking idiot you havent wont a argument
mmmmYep. It's bedtime. I'll laugh more at you tomorrow.
>>
>>25402010
karma is real and the fact that you were born as a human in these times means you should consider yourself lucky and strive to go to the next level and become celestial beings,we are all gods, even the gods go through cycles of death and rebirth
>>
>>25402010

Reincarnation is a trap.
>>
>>25411581
Pay yours first.
>>
>>25412760
...and traps are gay.
>>
>>25402010
>I'm a good person
Yeah I bet you are buddy
>I still get punished for shit I don't even remember doing
Yeah I bet you do buddy
>>
>>25414645
>god had cursed me
>stuck in a small town
>on probation for being black
>wind howls through house
>wild dogs in neighborhood
>parents are schizo
No, I'm not that schizoanon from /b/, but boy did that ever remind me of him!
>>
>>25414737
Oh no... It's retarded.
>>
File: index(5).png (13 KB, 512x512)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>25414786
OMG you're so clever!
Isn't he clever, everyone?
Have a gold star, anon! :-D
>>
>>25414859
That clever nature is thanks to my higher then 85 IQ
>>
>>25414881
*pat pat*
>>
>>25402010
>I'm a good person, and I still get punished for shit I don't even remember doing.

ye. you forgot. you havn't atoned. not even in the christian way, I'm more of a thelemite, but lemme tell you, if you try to dispose of the garbage on your shoulders by forgetting it is even there, it will only grow heavier.

Talking usually manifests the evil, but it must be done with the person/s with which you've sinned. admitting fault is the cure for the mind poison.
>>
>>25402010
Assuming that the big-bang happened, the instance that is our universe has to be 100% deterministic (action/reaction) — therefore everything is predetermined. If you had enough computing power you would be able to tell the future because of this. Human beings are just complex biological systems, we arose from within the universe, therefore we are part of this action/reaction chain as well.

A system like Karma, when viewed initially, implies free will, since you would need to act as a free agent to be judged as such. I’m not saying the soul isn’t real, or that rebirth isn’t real, and I’m not saying that there isn’t some mechanism that sorts you into a new life. However, the concept of karma is, at least to me, is a classic expression of the human intelligence wanting to ascend this truth. There is no reason to assume that have any control over the experience that you have.
>>
>>25402010
These people who work for the state keep asking me if I feel like something and are using the exact words I have thought the thoughts to myself.
How am I alive? Seems like purgatory.
>>
Imagine if you killed an innocent good person who had a nice life and didn’t want to die. Maybe you were a wretch of a human who didn’t care for your own life. So for punishment/lesson you need to experience the victims experience first hand as the actual innocent.
>>
>>25402010
Karma isn’t real. It’s more like “do unto others” natural law stuff.
>>
>>25416383
Wrong.
>>
File: monkas.png (211 KB, 1200x675)
211 KB
211 KB PNG
>>25404111
Angel trips.
>>
>>25416544
If you are really God it'd be nice if you helped me out.
>>
>>25416352
>if you killed an innocent good person who had a nice life and didn’t want to die
That was only karma for something bad he did in a past life. So he deserved to die, even if he was "innocent".
>>
Test
>>
>>25416111
>A system like Karma, when viewed initially, implies free will
The system that espoused karma very explicitly states free will does not exist, at least not in terms of material energy.
>>
>>25402010
>What a fucking bullshit system

Agreed, it doesn't really seem to work on the child-raping "elite" either.
>>
>>25402010

We're all just part of the egg.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=h6fcK_fRYaI
>>
Its one way to explain why there is evil in the world.
>>
File: 1590058346259.jpg (296 KB, 750x894)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
Karma is not about justice, morality, or fairness.
Karma is just about cause and effect.
The entire idea behind karma is that your actions have consequences, even if it takes multiple lifetimes for those consequences to manifest.
There is a way out of the cycle of rebirth however, and that is by understanding what makes us stay in that cycle in the first place, which is attachment.
Let go of it and you let go of the cycle of rebirth.
Good luck frend.
>>
>>25402024
lol found the unenlightened doomer
>>
>>25416637
What I meant was, that the concept of an influenceable karmic system (the mythos, if you will) is a human invention, which is what I was referencing there.
>>
"The sins of the fathers" sounds like karma to me.
>>
>>25416721
>even if it takes multiple lifetimes for those consequences to manifest
so, even if it transmits to an entity who didn't actually do it and may not have done it if they knew? kinda like how crimes in china extend to the whole family- that's natural law?

you retarded, buddy?
>>
>>25417271
As I said before, it's not about justice, it's about cause and effect
For all intents and purposes, karma does not care whether it was you who did it or not. The fruits of past actions will have consequences in the future, that's just how the world works.
I think you are under the idea that it is "punishment" of some kind
It isn't.
Punishment implies that thing are good or bad
Not really, you might think the consequences are good or bad, but that's your opinion on the matter.
Besides, the whole reason why people suffer is attachment, without it you wouldn't suffer from bad karma, not because you literally wouldn't experience the consequences, but rather that you won't be bothered by them.
>>
>>25402024
someone shits on your doorstep.
you still have to clean it up
>>
>>25402010
>Like a bird meets its shadow, the repercussions of karma are inevitable.
>As in, someday, you have to come back down to Earth...
Can’t fly high forever, anon.
>>
>>25402010
dude just do your best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO2RPDZkY88
>>
>>25414986
nigger literally got wrecked lmao
>>
>>25402995
fuckin /thread
>>
>>25402290
god did that so you can have the choice to be good dummy it’s not that hard
>>
>>25402010
op your issue is that you aren’t just doing good things for the sake of being good (at least that’s how it seems in your post). your reasoning for being good is inherently selfish

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.