[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bed tears wojak.png (66 KB, 476x571)
66 KB
66 KB PNG
>tfw mortal
>tfw nasty metabolic process
>tfw corruptible
>tfw fragil durr body that can't even fully regenerate

how do i transcend my humanity, bros?
>>
>abloobloobloo why is my shirt dirty
wash it
>>
Do or do not.
>>
File: 1547094750752.jpg (137 KB, 700x700)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
>>25401492
>wash cloaths
>clean room
>lift
>eat right
>train in martial arts
>dies of a fucking tumor

LMAO@humanists. If your goal isn't to transcend you have relegated yourself to an NPC.
>>
>>25401476
>tfw fragil durr body that can't even fully regenerate
Why what is your prob anon? Heart condition?
>>
>>25401521
Are you offering to help anons, or are you only inquiring?
>>
File: 04359306930577.jpg (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
1 Corinthians 15:51-52
>51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
>52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
>>
>>25401476
>>25401476
>>25401476
Nanotechnology + biotechnology

It’s really quite simple.
>>
>>25401536
ok
>>
>>25401585
Ok?
>>
>>25401616
ok, go ahead, let's see, what this is about, if I can give a help, I will
>>
Like is it a heart disease or cancer? If it is the later, is a external or internal? Like a skin cancer or a internal one like a stomach cancer?
>>
>>25401625
I'm not the OP. I don't want to take this from them.
>>
>>25401722
Then the promise is empty, goodbye
>>
>>25401768
You will only help the OP?
>>
>>25401571
Fucking technofetishists I swear.
>>
File: 1586326055501.png (198 KB, 640x590)
198 KB
198 KB PNG
>>25401476
>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T TRANCSEND! THATS JUST WRONG! YOU NEED TO ACCEPT IT! DON'T LEAVE US NOOO!
>>25401784
this.
>>
>>25401780
i'm the OP. I do have a structural illness but tell me what you think you are going to do?
>>
File: lel.png (457 KB, 612x612)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
>>25401476
>tfw. mortal: no worries, moving on soon
>tfw. metabolic process: a reason to labor
>tfw. corruptible: a reason for building character
>tfw. fragile body: a reason for cultivating strength
You should kys, you slug in human form.
>>
>>25401872
Nothing matters unless it’s eternal. You will slave away every day whilst you pay for more material trappings. On your death bed you will pathetically beg god to save your soul as a portal to hell opens up beneath you.

I’m a slug? Then you are mule. One who exalts his suffering whilst heading directly into a slaughterhouse. At least a slug is free from the infernal cycle that cattle are subjected to.
>>
>>25401919
>muhmuh muthu unwuh muh muh eturhnuh
Don't worry, you've already transcended humanity. Down below the normalfag wagecucks, but down is still a transcending.
>>
>>25401536
Sounds like the problem is you.
>>
>>25401824
I'm not the person offering to help. I don't know what you mean. You definitely need it more than me.
>>
>>25401872
>>25401919
I agree with the both of you.
On one hand, I resent the endless toil, the upwards road that leads to goodness in any way.
On the other hand, I can't conceive of this system we are born into not having that "mechanic" being the path towards liberation.
Why, I don't know. We just need to fucking suffer I guess.
>>
>>25401872
Reading this reminds me of those 1900s military adds where they showed ski troopers and soldiers stationed on tropical islands having a good time kek.
>I’m happy I’m a weak rotting sack of meat
Cosmic cuckoldry.
>>
>>25401824
Not everyone’s purpose in this world is to help or serve you, selfish man. You came here crying, so people are asking what is wrong - to possibly offer advice.

Why even make this thread with such an attitude?
>>
>>25401518
>If you don't wanna glitch out and corrupt your save data like me you are npc
Look at this retard, he is not even speedrunning the game, just drugs himself to look for bugs
>>
>>25401995
Reading this reminds me of those faggy hare krishna retards. You know, the tards walking around in diapers and dinging gongs and living off carrot stew and shit like that. You know, the cosmic soibois.
>>
>>25402009
Uhhh fuck you man. I was just asking what type of magic you were going t do before selling my soul to you.
>>
>>25401995
>>25402030
Unironically accepting your reality is the only way out.
Out of /x/, that is. This place is loaded with delusional schizos
>>
File: forever.jpg (8 KB, 263x192)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>25402052
Fat chance.
>>
>>25402041
It doesn’t work like that, what’s wrong with you brother?
>>
>>25402120
Degenerative spine conditions. Lumbar Stenosis, disc disease and to top it off now something’s wrong in my upper thoracic spine. Won’t kill you, but can cause serious pain. I’m not even a 70 boomer who gets this type of shit. I am in my early 20s but shit genetics means I get it 50 years early.
>>
File: ares.jpg (214 KB, 788x1200)
214 KB
214 KB JPG
>>25402166
>be me
>think of myself as the pinnacle of observable creation
>love life
>be strong and fit
>haven't even had a cold in 10 years

>be OP
>thinks of himself as a "weak rotting sack of meat"
>hates life
>be decrepit husk
>with something wrong in the thoriacic spine on top

I guess it's true what the sages all said, mind over matter.
>>
>>25402246
>think of myself as the pinnacle of observable creation
Your not
>love life
Your getting cucked
>haven’t had cold in decade
Its the little things that count :^)

You are still everything I said. Your mind doesn’t matter.
>>
>>25402283
Cool. But why should I adopt your philosophy I wonder? My life is obviously 100 times better than yours. Your revelation will come when you realize you created your malformed body with your malformed mind.
>>
>>25401476
If you have a Soul then when you die this life will have meant nothing as the memories of this place can only be held within a brain that occurs in this material universe. Brains do not occur where the Soul exists.
>>
>>25402306
It's like they don't understand the concept of relative personal truth. If they did, surely they would find a belief system that doesn't actively make them miserable
>>
>>25402317
The brain and body were designed to experience suffering. Similarly the material universe itself is designed to cause suffering. Lack of suffering, is what humans perceive to be bliss. Whatever created this universe created it to suffer, and then sometimes be absent of suffering so that its creations are deluded into believing it ever had their best interest in mind or has the capacity for benevolence. I think the creator would have made actual hell if it had the chance to do so. I think it must have been incapable of doing so because Soul exists.
>>
>>25402306
>But why should I adopt your philosophy I wonder
To realize the problem
>My life is obviously 100 times better than yours
Epic.
>Your revelation will come when you realize you created your malformed body with your malformed mind.
I’m closer to fixing it and superseding it than you will ever be. Your fantasy of yourself as the pinnacle of observable reality is a constituative lie to keep yourself moving in a chasm of meaninglessness. You use your mind to cope, I use mine to realize.

You are a slave physically and mentally, the authoritarians biggest wet dream is to make their subjects like their condition. Here they have succeeded. I am a slave physically too, but internally I am free to wit. I see things as they are, I have an acute painful awareness of it. Which is the predecessor to triumph over it. Contempt me and shame me all you want. I this wit is inseperable from me. And because of that I have a chance of actually escaping.
>>
>>25402307
fuck being mortal, eventually i will become immortal no matter what so that i dont have to go through the cucked cycle of forgetting who i was
>>
>>25401919
I didn't workout for 2 years to just have this body, I worked out and took cold showers and restricted myself from poison foods because I wanted to be able to be the kind of person who doesn't sit in the pool of comfy acid.
>>
>>25402432
I don't think you read what I posted from the response you provided.
>>
>>25402434
Your can’t lift your way out of mortality and stupidity. Are you twice as strong as befor you started? 3x perhaps? I’ll be at least 15x stronger Than the strongest man alive if I figure this out. You are still a limited, fragile mortal. Unless lifting is part of your ritual.
>>
>>25401476
i plan to just be a ghost for a while after i die, then i wont have to worry about any of that cucked shit youre talking about.
>>
>>25402246
kek, the life you love is a metastable equilibrium of chemicals, whether biologically, socially, or financially - it WILL come crashing down one day. I'm not saying your joy or good feelings are illusions, I'm telling you you're a fucking retard for taking them personally/indicative of anything other than your agreement with these conditions
>>
>>25401476
i bet you cry when you shit, dont you OP? face it. everyone poops. no one is perfect.
>>
>>25402544
no but i do always feel like someone is watching me or like a glower probably put a camera in the toiler bowl or something. I know no one is there but that doens' stop me from taking my shuriken to the bathroom every time.
>>
>>25402563
they laugh at you when you shit, anon. and they're going to make fun of you one of these days. and you're not gonna like it when they do. they will say very mean things. it will be like being on some kind of satirical talk show, except the host makes fun of you nonstop about things that genuinely embarrass you. you just got to learn to not care.
>>
Anyone in this thread actually have cancer or a tumor? Don't give up. You can beat it. Do research on your own, don't rely on doctors. They will watch you die.
>>
File: download (100).jpg (32 KB, 1280x720)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
i have a dream of ascending so far that I no longer have the need of eating food to stay healthy, and gaining the ability to manipulate the space around myself. I would use it to safely exist and wander the world for the rest of my days. this seems the most ideal to me.
>>
>>25402384
Cope. You're an angry, lazy, bitter, envious piece of human refuse, this oozes through your every word. Raise yourself up. Let go of all that bullshit. Then you might have a chance, little brother.
>>
>>25402537
That's fine, materialist degenerate, you do you.
>>
>>25402692
acknowledging determinism makes me a materialist lol. was the buddha a materialist? retarded chimp monkey
>>
>>25402686
>you can overcome the cosmos within the parameters of the cosmos
lmao the only liberation is death you braindead normie retard, the universe didn't organize itself out of the primordial quantum mud for your faggy shonen anime arc
>>
File: 1585852676009.jpg (136 KB, 1680x1050)
136 KB
136 KB JPG
>>25402680
Fucking based my brother
>>
>>25402711
The buddha was a little faggot, like you.

>>25402717
>reeeeeeee
Nice. You enjoy that, now.
>>
>>25402731
>my deadlifting record will redeem the cosmos
lmao some faggot from milwaukee is gonna save us all, stand back
>>
>>25401568
>tfw so corrupt that you're now incorruptable
>>
>>25402740
I'm just telling you. You're creating your decrepit body with your awful way of thinking. No, it's not "fate", you have nothing to blame but yourself.
>>
>>25402751
Keep huffing zogchow dude, miss me with that decrepit body shit
>>
>>25402769
Well, it's your choice. Keep going down that path, adding to the shit as you go along. Growing even more sick, angry and bitter than you already are. Sounds like a blast.
>>
>>25402778
eating plants is gonna make me sick lol, you fucking mutts deserve the rope and the gas
>>
>>25402802
Plants have nothing to do with this. Not American.
>>
>>25401476
>how do i transcend my humanity, bros?
It's called death and then an afterlife
>>
>>25401476
Dying and being reborn thousands of times.
>>
File: 1583452169542.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080)
269 KB
269 KB JPG
>>25402717
>the only liberation is death

What if there's even something worse waiting after death though? I guess liberation doesn't have to mean "something good" though
>>
>>25402848
certainly possible. if hell is waiting for everyone on the other side - like, a terror dimension of pure agony and evil - this reality is a sick, sick, sick fucking joke
>>
>>25402848
"liberation" is just a cosmic suicide. Some nihilistic boys have suffered too much, and now they cry and they want to stop existing.. FUCKING FAGS
>>
>>25402598
they won't make fun of me because they will know i will rip their tongues out if they even smirk at me in a condescending manner. Notmies only understand power, status. you can't count on them to see the wisdom of being polite and respectful.
>>
>>25402860
Sorry I wasn't trying to imply that the agonizing terror dimension was for everyone, just a few of us
>>25402862
Does anyone really want to live in the munchy munchy crunch crunch stabby stabby hot pokey pokey realm though? Non-existence seems preferable to an eternity of that
>>
>>25402848
>>25402860
If the creator was capable of creating hell we would currently reside in it, because we do not currently reside in hell, this is the worst the creator could make. If it couldn't create hell, something prevented it from doing so. If something prevented it from creating hell, then the Soul exists. If it tried to create hell and was prevented by Soul from doing so, then it doesn't have a Soul. If it doesn't have a Soul, then this material universe was designed so it might somehow steal/capture/corrupt one.
>>
>>25402862
kek, your soul is still going through its spiritual puberty, enthralled by the sights and sounds of samsara. give it a few "incarnations".
>>
>>25402909
There is no reason to believe you will be living in this realm for all eternity, that is just clinging to eternalism, and it is an idea rejected by the oldest and most developed traditions in the world.
>>
>>25402949
Wrong, you are clinging to duality, thinking the ultimate goal is found in either "existing" or "non existing". You are the one in spiritual puberty.
>>
File: 1575055151322.gif (1.77 MB, 480x360)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB GIF
>>25402962
The earth realm isn't so bad though, if you're in a more developed nation that is. I was suggesting a destination far far worse than Earth, hot spikey poke poke molten boulder-smashy
>>
>>25402973
Dualism is the hallmark of all sophisticated traditions, an indiscriminate affirmation of "just living broooo" is to be as muddle-headed as any annihilationalist. The only world worth living in is a world whose members have rejected it at the root.
>>
>>25402834
Imagine believing this nonsense
>>
>>25402999
Again, complete bullshit. All traditions start from a dualist point of view for example and they eventually evolve until reach the most refined and complex methaphysics that trascend all concepts and duality. Madhyamaka Buddhism and Advaita Vedanta are good examples of said evolution.
>>
>>25403044
for example theravada buddhism* Which still clings to a nihilistic nirvana as their ultimate goal.
>>
>>25403003
If you are a nihilistic basedboi of course you are going to believe rebirth has no purpose. But in fact you are evolving.
>>
>>25402166

I'm sorry man that sucks.

>>25402246

If thinking you're perfect could actually make you perfect, then Kim Jong Il would still be alive and he'd look like young Elvis.
>>
>>25403087
>If thinking you're perfect could actually make you perfect, then Kim Jong Il would still be alive and he'd look like young Elvis.
It's not about thinking you're perfect. It's about having good and proper thoughts. Kim Jong Il looks exactly like his mind, no surprises there.
>>
>>25402994
Alright, like christian hell i presume? Yeah that`s bullshit. Impermanece permeates everything, soo even hell is impermanent.
>>
Anon you are much much more than your physical body. You are already immortal and incorruptible. Do not focus on your shell and despair. Focus on your mind and marvel
>>
>>25403165
>You are already immortal and incorruptible
Clinging to a self...
Learn the basics boy...
If you search for atman (soul) you will not find it.
>>
>>25403112

What makes a thought good and proper in this case?
>>
>>25403123
Well I'd hope so - Hope for the best expect the worst, you know? Regardless of the absolute truth, even the idea of permanent pain is disheartening
>>
>>25403178
The case of Kim Jong Il?
>>
>>25403189

No i mean you're saying good and proper thought would make someone's body change. So then let's say OP wants to change his body to get rid of his diseases, what would be considered "good and proper thought" to make this happen?
>>
>>25403178
Volition. Whatever you think will benefit others and yourself. You cause harm you recieve harm.
>>
>>25403219
You want an objective answer for a subjective situation, only an omniscient being would know. But should try to be pure in your intentions.
>>
>>25403221

I see, thanks! Sorry I don't mean to be rude at all by questioning your beliefs I'm just genuinely curious.

So since OP has physical impairments, does that mean that he caused that to happen to himself with negative thought? Or are there other explainations for why he could be sick?
>>
>>25403231

That's a great point, I really am asking questions that could only be fully answered with omnisceint knowledge. Yet even without full knowledge, lot's of people like you seem to have some of the answer, and I find it so fascinating that you were able to get even part of the answer without having access to that knowledge.

Could you maybe share an expereince that you think pure intentions helped change a situation for you?
>>
>>25403219
Such things build over time. There's always a reason. The important thing is finding the root. Now I can't know for sure what it is in this particular case, because I don't know the person. Could be something like, he doesn't want to work. He seems to despise labor and people who work, after all. But then again, this could be bitterness from after the fact.

In any case, such things form a huge nexus of thoughts, a thought reinforces another, and another, the reason for this is that and this etc. The minds needs to justify it's situation, because the world revolves around the ego. Everyone's ego is like that. And the mind forms the body. Not to a delusional extent, you can't become superman or something like that. But to the extent of what the material form you have been provided is. A man who thinks he gets better, gets better. A man who thinks he gets worse, gets worse.

I have seen it many times.
>>
>>25402246
You are mixing up the cause and effect, you are happy because you have a good reality and OP is unhappy because he has a bad reality. If "the secret" was true how did anyone ever start the cycle of negativity that "manifests" as negativity?
>>
>>25402848
>>25402860
stephen king revival
>>
>>25403297

>A man who thinks he gets worse, gets worse.

I am just a fool, but this seems wise to me.
>>
>>25401810
>Transcend
You mean kill yourself and make a digital copy?
>>
>>25401476
Your body is a temple. Treat it like one.
>>
File: 1591398783661.png (388 KB, 1305x892)
388 KB
388 KB PNG
>>25406777
>trips of the demiurge
>>
>>25402751
I hope you never get cancer or any other crippling illness. Your entire worldview would collapse. You live in Just-World fallacy, you choose to believe that everyone gets what they deserve. "It's your fault you were born with bad genetics"

If you ever do get cancer/leukemia or literally any other illness, what will you think? Will you blame it on yourself or will you admit that we live in a random reality?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.