[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

why does everyone hate scorpios?
what have we done?
im a scorpio and most people who know me consider me to be a decent guy, am i just secretly psychopathic incubus like these roastie youtubers claim?
>>
I still wonder how can anyone browse x, and still think their sun sign is the only sign they are.
I mean, literally to show enough interest to be here and post but somehow not know something so basic about astrology is that we have other planets really confuses me with some people.
>>
Only male scorpios are faggots
>people who know me consider me to be a decent guy
Nice proof of nothing
>>
>>25397382
words are enough there is no reason to lie here really, doesnt matter.
fucking answer my question
>>
>>25397362
Just smile and nod.
>>
>>25397382
Can confirm.
My uncle is a Scorpio and a massive faggot.
>>
>>25398237
yeah pretty much there is no way for me to prove, my god what is it with you people just take my words for it
>>
>>25398246
>My uncle is a Scorpio and a massive faggot.
care to elaborate?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeJp5AAYO20

I WANT TO FUCJ HER SO BADLY
>>
>>25397382
Nah Scorpio in men is natural. Scorpio is ruled by Mars which is the most masculine plant alongside the sun. If a woman has mars in Scorpio it’s good but if she has it in Venus or Moon it’s bad because Scorpio does not do well with feminine energy. Scorpio moon in particular is the worst moon position a person can have. Especially for a woman. It makes a woman cruel, manipulative, and vindictive while also self-harming themselves. Venus and moon are far more personal planets to women than While Mars is more significant in a man.

Scorpio in a woman (especially in a Venus or moon position) is not natural. If this is her sun sign then it is far less impactful.
>>
File: doge theatre.jpg (320 KB, 724x451)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
What is the relation between my psyche and the position of the earth relative to a constellation at the time of my birth?
>>
I'm good friends with a few scorpios, they're fun people.

>>25397362
>every single one of my personal signs and even my ascendant are Gemini
I am the Gemini.
>>
>>25397211
>>25397211
scorpios are based dont listen to that weird incubus larp shit, none of that is true, incubi can attach themselves to a person, but they're not evil as a whole, nor are they EvIL, theyre very compassionate and understanding no bullshit very funni and often creative
i think a majority of the whine signs dont like them because they'll generally just tell you to fuck off if youre being retarded and not sugar coat your mental illness or whatever
>>
>>25401054
>personal signs
meant personal planets, fuck
>>
>>25401033
>>25401033
The psyche as a source is an arbitrator to linking certain points to the next and forming a light body, or conclusion. This psyche is subject to a language made up of its surroundings it perceives and the elements of earth air water and fire. From an eastern perspective the elements come from the polarity of the universe known as yin and yang. Every polarity is inside another polarity as the universe gives birth to the successive realms. In this way our psyche is a universe in itself, so the universe we see in the stars can be considered its own psyche adhering to the archetypes IT perceives under the princibles of yin and yang. Your time of birth is a moment in time where all the elements lined up for you to come through the portal of the womb which is another expression of the universe. If we understand what the universe we came up under was thinking then that shows us what we may strive to become.
>>
>>25401033
Due to extreme disagreements between her and her husband on the one side and certain influential members of the Anthroposophic Society on the other side both her and her husband Eugene (who was a much respected anthroposophic doctor and school physician to the Stuttgart Waldorf School) decided to leave Germany and resettled in England in the 1930s. Soon thereafter Eugene died of a heart attack. Lili lived in extreme poverty. At one point apparently she was earning a living by sewing purses. It is amazing that nevertheless during this whole time she continued her germination potency work as well as very significant research experiments on anthroposophic paper chromatography. In these last mentioned experiments she repeatedly showed that one was able to demonstrate the effect of star constellations on metals and other substances.

http://www.koliskoinstitute.org/about-us/lili-kolisko/
>>
File: cool zone.png (581 KB, 777x652)
581 KB
581 KB PNG
>>25401172
>>25401232
Thank you for providing an explanation. You two are a little bit better than the rest of /x/.
>>
I’m a dude and my sun is in scorpio, moon in Aquarius, and ascendant in Aries. Life is hard, fellas.
>>
>>25397211
>am i just secretly psychopathic incubus
you wish
>>
>>25400710
I’m a man with scorpio in sun and mars.
Thoughts? Chad or incel?
>>
to all the leos out there: you're trash and everyone hates you.
>>
>>25401430
oooh bich I think I did a reading for you in an /mu/ thread one time
>>
>>
>>25401232
Star positions affect metal? In what ways? And what other materials are affected by constellations?
>>
Are Scorpios really that bad?
I have met a lot of people, and Libras are always the shittiest (and supposedly, these ones should be my perfect match kek).
Scorpio can be manipulative douchebags, but at least they are hot. Libras are manipulatives, psychos and a fucking pain in the neck.
>>
Scorpio men are cool.

People with Scorpio moon are awful though
>>
>>25397211
>Scorpios are great
>>
>>25403045
>Yes, everyone loves Scorpios
>>
>>25403061
>>25403045
>>25402828
reminder that all filenames like these are a single AI poster
>>
>>25403061
Scorpios for president!
>>
Pisces are more betterer change my mind
>>
>>25403073
>everyone is AI
>>
>>25403080
Pisces are great until you need them to stop daydreaming
>>
>>25397211
Hey dont feel bad about being a scorpio
At least your not a gemini.
>>
>>25400710
I’m a woman and a Scorpio moon, Aquarius sun. My twin flame (male) is a Scorpio sun, Aquarius moon. We are exact male and female reflections of each other.
>>
>>25397211
There was a funny quote I read a while ago, originally in latin but it said that the stars guide you, they do not bind you.
Be courteous to the idea that some think you are bound by your sign. I have fun with it in that I only let them see the side of me they believe is my only face, because if they believe I am only made up of their shitty costar guides and constellations no more credible than a cocaine-addicted palm reader, they don't deserve to see any other face of me.
>>
>>25403171
Can we get some scorpio titties and a timestamp?
>>
>>25397211
Female Scorpio here

Scorpio’s are just very intense. If you’re introverted that doesn’t help. It comes off as standoffish, when really we’re just minding our own business.

Intensity is a good word. It either attracts people, or drives them away.
>>
>>25400710
I am a female and my sun, Mercury, Venus, and Chiron are all in Scorpio.

Capricorn moon. Gemini rising doesn’t help either. Can you tell me more about what my Scorpio placements mean?
>>
>>25401430
Bro you’re going to be on fireeee now that Mars is in Aries, and until January too.

Burn yourself up with a bang and use that driving force...don’t let it turn you to ashes.
>>
>>25402112
This. Scorpios can be manipulative, sanctimonious motherfuckers who proudly disguise their cruelty or arrogance as half-assed attempts at "telling it like it is" ...but Leos are some of the most melodramatic, obstinate, entitled, annoying pieces of shit sometimes, if not most of the time. You peel off layers of ego and it just never ends. Constant performance for no one. They forever believe they are the stars of a show (that no one watches) whose most obsessed fan is themselves, and are deeply disturbed if you challenge this notion. If Truman were a Leo, he'd willingly stay and make a spectacle of himself, wholly drunk on pride.
>>
>>25397211
First of all, you’re not your sun sign
Second, your sun might be in the sign of Scorpio but despite that and taking in account all the other planets in houses and signs and combining the aspects at play, you might not have the typical characteristics typical of classic concentrated Scorpio energies tainting your being
Now that this is out of the way i’ll give my personal experience dealing with dominant Scorpio types
Emotional lunatics, controlling, vindictive, superiority and passive god complex, 2 faced hypocritical lying sacks of shit, psychos, sexually agressive, narcissistic and I won’t go on
Had 2 chicks that had interests in me which were friends to one another
One really fucking went out of her way to make my life a living hell when she picked up on the fact I wouldn’t make a move on her
The other one was way hotter and made my dick tingle so much but even one time she kinda passively forced me to hang out with her one night and kept trying to make a pass at/threw herself at me and even forced me to dance with her and started grinding her ass on my crotch and i was so stunned i backed away telling her “I don’t know how to dance” and she got so fucking pissed off and agressive towards me but i brush it off to earlier when she snorted some lines with her perfect ass purposely being bent over in my face
It’s like she was really trying to get me to make a move but wouldn’t understand that she was making me uncomfortable
Also both were 3 years older than me
>>
>>25400710
The fuck you’re talking about dumbass, Scorpio’s main planetary master is Pluto, Mars is secondary
Also, Scorpio is a water sign which is a negative/feminine energy
You really don’t know wtf you’re talking about
>>
>>25403073
somebody forgot to take their meds
>>
Crybabys
Vengful
Childish. You have all these qualities and you know it
>>
Ye I don't know why people love Pisces, I'm a massive piece of shit but everytime people ask and I say I'm pisces they attitude change like I'm a good person
>>
>>25403495
Scorpio's traditional ruler is Mars. It's modern ruler is Pluto
>>
>>25403763
Bullshit
>>
>>25403768
pluto is a relatively recent discovery
>>
>>25403171
shouldn't "twin flames" balance each other with placements in signs that the other doesn't have? Wouldn't just doubling the Scorpio/Aquarius energy just be more imbalanced?
>>
>>25403768
Its true. Aries is the masculine ruler and Scorpio is the feminine ruler. Pluto was discovered much later, which is why astrologers so Saturn as the one ruling boundaries and limits, because it was originally the furthest planet from us
>>
>>25403810
Yeah but if you take into consideration that Pluto is the farthest and coldest planet(well technically it has been retrograded to planetoid but i’m not gonna argue semantics) in the solar system, it’s fair to assume its similarities to Scorpion being cold as fuck and also distant in many ways when applying it to people who have strong Scorpio
It “used” to be ruled primarily by Mars but that doesn’t mean that because it’s a “recent” and modern discovery that it changes anything
Things are always the way they are and we tend to apply our modern ways onto stuff just for the sake of rationalizing and finding reasons
Just like electricity and magnetism having been there forever doesn’t mean that there isn’t more to what our current knowledge dictates to us... also speaking of electricity and magnetism, nobody seems to get along on the definite forces/mechanism at work
The same goes with anesthesia, human consciousness and even for the sake of throwing out arguments for the sake of arguments: the origin of life
See where i’m trying to go? We think we know shit but truth is we have a hard time coming to terms that we know very little

Also, the Sumerians knew way more than we credit them to about our solar system
>>
>>25403285
>>25402112
Rent free

To my Leo Kings and Queens out there, keep it up
>>
File: Scam.jpg (235 KB, 1347x877)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
non astrology guy here.my friend became obsessed with this shit and is telling me im other signs and shit. too much brainlet to understand what all of this shit means but to smart to actually believe it, yet i'm interested enough to see what my friend is on about so if anyone could interpret this shit and explain what sing i am, thanks i guess
>>
I wish i was scorpio, Scorpios are cool, And them being psychopathic is exactly why i wanna be a Scorpio.
But i am virgo, So pretty much the less cool, Nicer version of them.
Yeah i got ripped off.
>>
>>25402640
>>25403243
I love you guys <3
>>
>>25403171
Do not tell me your name is Brittany
>>
>sun signs
>>
>>25403495
The moon is at its worst in Scorpio. Of course aspects and house could lessen this impact. But if the Scorpio moon is in the 6th, 8th, or 12th it’s pretty much fucked and makes a cruel woman. Moon in Scorpio for women is worse because women feel the moon more intensely.

Even if you think Pluto is the ruler of Scorpio, Pluto is also a very violent planet. Scorpio Moon is terrible and needs help from the house and aspects to turn down its war like intensity.
>>
>>25405093
>tf
It's very tiresome lately.
>>
>>25405093
>>25405162
Every time I see a Scorpio moon in 6th house or the 12th house I also see an abusive mother. Which is the Scorpio moon child took and projected it to everyone else they came into contact with. It’s sad.
>>
>>25405184
I'm not sure it would be enough to determine it, nor that it would be exclusive. I hope the concerned people don't have to repeat such schemes.
>>
I know you cant generalise but fuck Scorpio moons. Sort out your fucking traumas you sick in the head you fucks.

Leos are fucking annoying. Egotistical cunts. No one likes you you cocky fuck. Just fuck off.

Libra women are all whores. All of them. Dirty dirty whores. Dont know what commitment is if it hit these harlots in their gorgeous faces.
>>
>>25405974
>I know you cant generalise
So shut up and leave
>>
>>25397211
I am a scorpio, I work with two scorpios and we are sex fiends, we would rock a broads world. All of us love sex. Virgos, gemini, libras. We scorpios are fucking horny. Strong beautiful beings. Shout out to our guides for helping our mindfulness. We always hold people in a high standard and we have many many ideas on pleasure for this world. I can sing so many lyrics to swoon and I can draw boobies. Fuck yeah hentai, fuck yeah boobies. If you like that shit, maybe you could. Be a beta alpha girl. So fat fucks like to pleasure too. I have sex like I smoke cigarettes, all the way to the butt.
>>
>>25401054
I'm a scorpio woman with a gemini ex husband and we were like... water and sodium
>>
>>25405974
Dude, my mother is a libra and she is loyal to her man to a fault. It took grave betrayals by my criminal father for her to seek a way out (he is into organised crime, and the whole side of that family is in it deep) and she spent years with my stepfather before having to come to terms with the fact that he does not know what love is, and abusive as fuck. Luckily she is with a REAL man now, the only problem left is that she became chronically ill and could die soon. Three men were in her life total. Two she was madly in love with until she had to back up because THEY were assholes, and she is deeply loyal to the third. So shut up about libra women, you don't know shit.
>>
File: graphic (1).png (28 KB, 580x773)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
could someone explain to me what exactly is a rulling planet? when someone read my astral chart they said that my rulling planet is jupiter but now I'm reading that rulling planet depends on your zodiac sign which is scorpio and it is suppose to be pluto
can anyone explain it to me like I'm five?
I was thinking of getting a jupiter tattoo because I feel really strong connection to what this planet represents, is that a good idea?
btw here is my astral chart if anyone is interested
>>
>>25406179

Your rising is Sagittarius. Sagittarius ruler is Jupiter which is in the 7th house. Whatever planet is rulling your chart get special significance because It’s directly impacting 1st house which is the house of You.
>>
>>25406202
Oh okay I understand now, what about the tattoo, should I get it?
Last few weeks have been really crazy for me in a positive sense because that's when I started to trust astrology as how I should behave in life and it started to pay of, especially following my instict and knowing everything happens in the best possible way which is exactly what jupiter means. Seriously this is the best period of life so far, I struggled a lot in last few years due to depression and social anxiety but now I finally start to be normal and happy and I feel like it's only a beginning. All due to astrology which told me to trust my instinct and come out of my shell.

I was planning to get a tattoo for a long time and if I am to have one it should be something that has meaning to me.
Jupiter Symbol would be perfect
>>
>>25403476
Damn, just cuz yer gay doesn’t mean scorpios are bad.
>>
>>25403476
sounds like they just wanted to have some fun

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.