[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Are we living a lie?
>>
Humans are idealists who will eat what they fancy.
>>
>>25394393
who the fuck takes 12-18 hours to digest food?
>>
>>25394393
Fruit and berries are the ideal food for human, at least when the body gets used to it. They contain everything your body needs, including salt and protein.
But we can eat almost anything if it's needed for survival.
>>
>>25394441
Try puking 12 hours after eating. Something comes out, sometimes a lot.
>>
>>25394393
is this a joke?
chimpanzees absolutely eat meat and kill animals for said meat.
>>
>>25394764

This. Fruit is also not available year round and is not calorie dense. It provides a nice pop of sugar and nutrients when in season, but can't be relied on for 6 months out of the year.
>>
>>25394764
Where the fuck it mentions chimpanzees?
>>
Meat is a necessity. Primate diet is largely fruits and nuts. Meat only when the body feels drained.
>>
>>25394823
>Meat is a necessity.
This is extremely retarded. Have you heard of people who don't eat meat? Not all need suppliments.

>>25394764
Even herbivores like cow and horse can eat meat when their body has urgent need of something found in a corpse.
>>
>>25394795
The fruit eater is a monkey.
>>
>>25394393
>are humans really fruit eaters
yes, we eat fruit
>>
>>25394795
Do you not know what a chimpanzee looks like well enough to recognize it's mouth?
>>
>>25394764
Baboons too, many species of pseudo-frugivore monkeys.
>>
>>25394844
Why is it that all vegans look like dying cancer patients? Also 84% of all vegans quit within a year. It's almost like we're mammals with a scavenger diet that depend on a varied diet that includes meat.
>>
>>25394853
Murimutt education? You see a picture and can't comprehend the information offered.
>>
>>25394853
Do you not?
>>
>>25394862
You just want to feel good about eating meat. No need to lie to your self to do that.
>>
>>25394875
I don't need to feel good about it, I'm not a pussy
>>
>>25394873
I mean I watch a pretty large amount of programs about animals. I think animals are cool so yeah, I do know.
>>
>>25394882
monke
>>
>>25394393
No. We're supposed to consume animal flesh. It is required. Bible says so.
>>
>>25394875
You just want to feel good about not eating meat. No need to lie to yourself to do that.
>>
>>25394894
Ye
>>
>>25394764
>>25394773
Retards they don't do it on a regular basis. It's a rarity. The vast majority of their diet is fruit and nuts
>>
>>25394393
I'm mostly vegetarian, but it stands to reason that humans have the ability to cook food.

Whether or not one should eat meat I cannot say. I feel like it can be used to some extend if you have difficulties getting the nutrients in another way and have to go through an animal who's eaten them for you. Other than that I think consuming food that is closest to light is most healthy and spiritually beneficial.

That's just my take. On another note, I consider animals and human to be roughly on the same level, and animals should be granted many of our rights. Consumption of animals should only happen with compassion, conscious recognition and gratitude.

the relationship between humans and animals at this point is certainly an abomination.
many, many animals are purely brought into the world for the sole purpose of being eaten by us and live under unimaginable conditions. far worse than any genocide that ever happened. this cruelty reflects in the wars we have in the world.
>>
>>25394432
True. That’s why I eat around the raisins.
>>
>>25394862
Why are so many people on a standard American diet fat pieces of shit with cardiovascular issues? It’s because people don’t do what is good for them they do what feels, or tastes the best. Or whatever requires the least effort.
>>
>>25395001
And veganism is an arbitrary dietary restriction that people do to virtue signal. Peope are fatter because they're eating more shot and moving less. Most people are lazy.
>>
>>25394862
Because they are eating the wrong foods. Humans are frugivores, fruit eaters, not herbivores
>>
>>25395047
go look up fruitarians on youtube, literally all of them look like your average dying vegan in addition to completely fucked up teeth from constant sugar intake.
not to mention the fact that the diet literally gives you non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in the long run since only the liver can convert fructose into fat.
>>
>>25394862
Most of the humans are stupid. Doesn't matter what they eat. Almost all quit the new positive habits they try. Humans are so stupid that many vegans think soda and chips is better than eating meat.

This all has nothing to do with what is healthy diet.
>>
>>25395097
No they don't look, almost all healthy good looking, go look your self. The worst looking human was from a channel with blue check mark.
>the fact that the diet literally gives you non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in the long run since only the liver can convert fructose into fat.
This is absolute nonsense.
There are plenty propaganda and missguided people. Many also attack healthy diets to feel better them selfs.
>>
>>25394764
They also eat their own poop to get the nutrients, but I doubt most vegans would do that
>>
>>25394393
The trend seems to be that fruit has too much sugar in it and that's what makes frugivore diets bad for you.

Any back up on this? It's not like it's refined cane sugar or anything from the sugar cane, nor is it high fructose corn syrup, but would the sugar in fruit in have the same effects?
>>
>>25395201
Healthy body can handle sugar. Sugar is very pure energy source, easy for body.
Normal human body is filled with toxics.
>>
God I hate vegans. If it was as correct as you claim you wouldn't have to push it 24/7 with bullshit infographics
>>
>>25395230
True
>>
>>25395230
Just do what corporations tell you to do.
>>
>>25395227
So sugar in the sense of fructose(obviously the sugar in fruit) shouldn't harm you as bad as the media and personal trainer make it out to be?

I feel like shit eating meat. I get more depressed, and I remember someone saying it's basically like consuming the energy death has. Death, as in physical corpses, has been seen as an unclean thing for thousands of years. We don't butcher and eat meat the same way our ancestors did, either. They killed the animal right away after it had a good life, not stuck in a facility eating absolute garbage and being around it, too, and ate it soon after, as well.

Have really thought about switching over to veganism, because eating meat makes me feel all lethargic, that's why I asked.
>>
>>25394393
>primates don’t eat bugs, birds, or anything that’s small enough to be killed and eaten

Are you spreading misinformation or are you retarded?
>>
>>25395244
>I get more depressed, and I remember someone saying it's basically like consuming the energy death has. Death, as in physical corpses, has been seen as an unclean thing for thousands of years.
All in your head. I on the other hand feel rejuvenated when I munch down on some meat.
If it really does make you feel better switch to veganism, or better yet don't be a retard and be a vegetarian which isn't gonna kill you.
>>
>>25395254
Well, honestly, I could throw the "all in your head" argument back at you when you feel rejuvenated for eating meat. Just saying. I personally feel like I have to go take a nap or just feel lethargic after eating meat, and it's not like I'm always consuming turkey.

I'd probably go vegetarian, anyway. Fermented products like yogurt I can handle and feel fine with it. They are good for you, too, and if the eggs come from a good source I feel alright, too.
>>
>>25395272
>Well, honestly, I could throw the "all in your head" argument back at you when you feel rejuvenated for eating meat. Just saying
Well yeah, that was my point. I didn't mean to imply that either one of us was objectively right or wrong, just that it's a psychological thing. You see it as ghoulish, and you feel like shit. I see it as something else, and feel better.
>>
>>25395244
Please notice that you seriously asking if fruits are good for you. Yes they are. My wife is full fruitarian and I'm half.
Don't worry about the spiritual/energetic side of eating meat. These animals knew their destiny when they chose to spawn on earth.
If meat makes you feel bad then you should stop eating it or eat less.
Very hard to go vegan or fruitarian fast. First stop (almost) all red meat, months later reduce the amount of white meat to once a week ect, while learning the habit of eating fruits.
Eat fruits before you are hungry. At first you need to eat a lot. Later if you eat mostly fruits you need much less fruits.
>>
>>25394393
It doesn't really matter what humanity is supposed to do. The original plan for earth humans was to be a slaverace. Still are but to a much lesser degree as in ancient times.

As above, so below. What goes around, comes around. If you don't want to be treated as cattle by "higher entities" then stop treating "lower entities" like animals as cattle. It's not about eating meat, wild animals are fine. It's about the handling, about suffering and fear. The main purpose of the dairy and meat industry is to keep humanity in a lower spiritual state.

Again: It's not about the meat itself. It's about how was the animal treated during it's lifetime.
>>
>>25395351
>Please notice that you seriously asking if fruits are good for you.

Whoa, back up. I'm not asking "if fruits are good for you". Of course they are good for you. I'm asking if eating mostly/all fruit or "too much" is bad or good for you. The claim lately for eating only or mostly fruit is that it has too much sugar, and people associate eating too much sugar = bad. There are different types of sugar, though. That's why I wanted more insight.

Thanks for the tips, though. I don't really eat red meat at all-- that's rare. It's mostly chicken, actually, and fish. I feel fine with fish if it's fresh, but I'm sure wild caught is 1000000 times better.

I'm not against eating meat or poultry entirely. You can still respect the animal and its sacrifice. I think I need a different source of how I get poultry, but going vegetarian and possibly including eggs still wouldn't be a bad thing, either.
>>
>>25394393
Our evolution includes knives, spears, and fire.

The human jaw became smaller than any other primate's because we learned to cut our meat with sharpened rocks, and later roast it to make it even softer. This vastly reduced our chewing time, ad increased our protein intake allowing us to support larger brains.
>>
>>25394393
Our gut to body length as well as all biological and anthropological data shows us to be omnivores with a hard tendency for carnivorism.

Read and stop spreading globohomo nonsense.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EPyssWASiOuNurbc2FyibL-5ZK1wwPEPMuTbjzD-auw/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>25394393
nah, your "frugivores" aka chimpanzees and other animals have been hunting smaller animals since millenia, they hunt specifically a certain pecies of small monkeys, have even been shown to butcher them to share them. We developed such teeth simply because we didn't need them for attacking anything, our hands and rocks were enough to kill small prey.
>>
>>25395385
I have the same tought, that the deal is that we give the animales a good life, free from fear, and then we can eat them. It is a trade. At least I hope it is right.
>>
>>25395001
> AmErICa FAt lOL

Its not that we eat meat, we eat shit. a burger the size of my hand is like 1500 calories from bk, thats like 1 full racks of ribs with sides and sodas. If people ate smart foods over fast foods then eating meat would boost testosterone and strength levels. My family member is a recovering vegan because she thought it would be the "healthy" option but in really her body was acting up all the time. Vegans often ignore bodily issues to pass on the fact that you can survive on a vegan diet. Yea you can survive, not thrive.
>>
>>25394393
>eating dead corpses is good for you

Deep down inside, you know it's bad... Notice how there is never meat in the cornucopia (the horn of plenty)...
>>
Ya our ancestors ate meat but that is because they had to in order to survive and not starve to death. Today we don't need to because we can still have nuts, berries, fruits, veggies year round due to something called technology. Eat meat only in survival situations, not everyday life and you will feel better in general and live a healthier and longer life. You can get all the nutrients you need from not eating meat. You just have to know how. Spinach for Iron, broccoli for zinc, beans, pea and nuts for protein and etc. etc. etc.
>>
>>25395510
It also depends on the quality of meat, as well.

Most meat in America is inhumanely raised. There is a difference in the taste of meat when the animal is raised in a more humane environment versus when they're raised in indoor pens.

The problem is the animals that are raised and slaughtered in a human way have expensive meat, too. There's a place by me that sells halal meat, but it's expensive. Not sure if it's just the owner or what.
>>
>>25395519
No. You only feel that it’s bad because you are weak. A true warrior partakes in the eating of meat and thanks the animal for its sacrifice to make you strong. As has been the way of nature for eons.
>>
>>25394393
Humans actually have working incisors, and Sharp fangs. Also chimpanzees eat meat.
I'm sorry you're such a reject of natural selection that you believe everyone is like you.
>>
>>25395510
>Vegans often ignore bodily issues to pass on the fact that you can survive on a vegan diet. Yea you can survive, not thrive.
How many millions of healthy thriving vegans you need to belive?
I'm not a vegan btw.
>>
>>25395610
Then tell me how many vegans have won strongman? Exactly, 0 your opinion is invalid
>>
>>25395519
Show me 10 fruits or vegetables growing during winter in northern europe which would make a fruitarian diet possible without modern technology.

Pro tip there aren't any. As all fruits are post agricult rvolution synthetic breeds - which still are not sustainable over here for most of the year.

>>25395610
There aren't any. Autophagy leads to a slow degeneration, especially after 5-7 years. After that point your teeth will start to wiggle and all in all you will looklike a holocausted Moshe. The only "vegans" which are "vegan" longer than that regularly get found out of eating meat or fish. Those which are strong enough become crazy, as the needed animal fats in their brains run low.

It's all propaganda, just like the chink aethetics.
>>
>>25395610
I have not seen a single long term vegan I would like to be like both in character and health. Neither in real life nor online.
>>
>>25394393
we're ape omnivores. Chimps are as well, they've been known to cannibalize their own when food is scarce. Look at our K9 teeth, they're for ripping meat and our molar are for ALL food to be mashed up which is why they're so strong.
>>
>>25395794
About as many as without roids.
>>25395840
You don't know who all are vegans. Many don't say shit because of the negativity associated with not eating meat.
>>
>>25395874
But I would expect to see a single long term vegan who isn't a hormonally imbalanced corpse, but I haven't. And I doubt that all the healthy vegans keep their veganism secret. That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>25395874
>Many don't say shit
Funniest thing I've read all week
>>
File: 1537290372357.jpg (122 KB, 660x868)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>25394393
Yes. We're fruit eaters. We also eat plants, meat, dairy, eggs and pretty much everything else. We are the only true omnivore on the planet, and much of this comes from us domesticating fire a million years ago and cooking and processing our food. You can think of this process as an external gut, where we break down enzymes of food we could otherwise not digest, like grains or many vegetables. This is what we've been doing for hundreds of thousands of years, and this is what we've evolved to rely on during this period.

So humans don't really have a "natural" food anymore. Humans are not horses or monkeys or lions. In fact, we're very unique on this planet, not like any other animal. So any comparison will inevitably fail. This should have been obvious to you when observing the fact that horses and baboons don't wear clothes, brush their teeth or farm grains to make a sandwich.

tldr. you are retarded and this might be because your brain is deprived of animal fats.
>>
>>25395911
>And I doubt that all the healthy vegans keep their veganism secret.

Maybe it's done out of humility and the fact that they don't need to show off their lifestyle as if it were a fad to youtube blog or instagram about for attention.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 261x193)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>25395816
>Show me 10 fruits or vegetables growing during winter in northern europe which would make a fruitarian diet possible without modern technology.
>Pro tip there aren't any.
>>25395951
We are the only true omnivore on the planet
So we're like bears, dogs, pigs? We have similar anatomy to them?

ABSOLUTE RETARDATION

THE HUMAN SPECIES IS LOST!!!!

Think about it. What environment are humans best suited to live in? What happens when it gets cold out? You put on a jacket and simulate a warm environment. You put on the heat and your domicile becomes warm. You are SIMULATING WARM ENVIRONMENTS YET YOU LIVE IN THE COLD!?

They say White people have evolved in the cold. YET WHITES PUT ON JACKETS TOO! THEY HEAT THEIR HOMES TOO! HAHAHAHAHAH

Do humans have fur? NO. They are not suited for cold environments. Period.

Humans are best suited for the tropics and sub-tropics. Humans see in RGB. What food group is RGB? Fruits! Where do fruits mostly grow? In WARM TROPICAL ENVIRONMENTS!
>>
>>25395951
>So humans don't really have a "natural" food anymore
You dumb cunt, what food group can humans consume without the need for cooking? Fruits, you mong. You absolute mong
>>
>>25394393
Not /x related.

However, the fact that chimps and every known human ancestor ate meat should be a big indication.
>>
>>25396280
Also most meats. Besides, we've evolved along with the taming of fire, which we did before we domesticated fruits and vegetables to be nutritious enough to live of off.
>>
>>25396270
>So we're like bears, dogs, pigs? We have similar anatomy to them?
No. I said, comparing humans to other animals is retarded. We're not like them, we've been doing un-natural shit as part of our development for millions of years.

>>25396280
>You dumb cunt, what food group can humans consume without the need for cooking? Fruits, you mong. You absolute mong
So what? We can consume dairy as well without the need for cooking. But the thing is, what we can eat without cooking is completely irrelevant. We have been cooking our food for many hundreds of thousands of years, and obviously we've grown to depend on that quite heavily, since in that span of time we've gone from a proto-ape to what we are now.

Stop comparing humans to other animals, it's completely retarded.
>>
>>25396320
Why you fucking chimps focus on chimps? It is just one animal photo to give you an idea.
You are not a smart chimp knowing what chimps can eat.
>>
>>25396352
>No. I said, comparing humans to other animals is retarded.
So by your logic, using clear evidence of anatomy is retarded. Using logic is retarded. Recognizing patterns is retarded
>we've been doing un-natural shit as part of our development for millions of years.
How do you know this for sure? Why should I trust anything mainstream "science" tells me? Its 2020.

>We can consume dairy as well without the need for cooking.
A large majority of the human race is lactose intolerant. But how is dairy a good food source anyway? Why is there this myth that its healthy when the body is essentially ingesting a foreign protein? A foreign protein thats highly acidic and must be filtered out. We get little nutritional value from milk. Do you think its smart for humans to consume milk of another animal like this? NO. It isnt.

>obviously we've grown to depend on that quite heavily
>We've been doing it for this long, and thus must keep on doing it
Logic...
>>
>>25396352
nearly all dairy we consume is pasteurized
>>
>>25396403
>So by your logic, using clear evidence of anatomy is retarded. Using logic is retarded. Recognizing patterns is retarded
Comparing apples and oranges isn't logic. Like I said, we're obviously very different from other animals, so I have no idea why you would persist in comparing us directly like that. Do you see horses wear glasses or make cheese? You're the irrational one here, not me, I have objective reality on my side.

>Why should I trust anything mainstream "science" tells me? Its 2020.
Well, this is a good attitude. You should be skeptical of everything. If you have some alternate model I'm all ears. Regardless of this, it's pretty obvious we're not like other animals.

>A large majority of the human race is lactose intolerant.
So what? Most people eat normal food regardless. Most people eat meat, vegetables, fruits, berries, nuts and so on. The human diet. I have never heard about a civilization, society or tribe that lived exclusively on fruit. Do you have any examples?

>Why is there this myth that its healthy when the body is essentially ingesting a foreign protein?
Well, the myth probably comes from people doing it successfully for thousands of years.

>Logic...
Yes. Logic is a good thing. You should look into it. Go to your library and check out a book on formal logic.

>>25396453
What does that have to do with anything? If you don't want pasteurized dairy, and want to consume dairy like people have for thousands of years, just go buy some unpasteurized stuff? I live in a country where most cheeses are unpasteurized, like they always have been.
>>
File: Ice swimming.jpg (270 KB, 1600x1300)
270 KB
270 KB JPG
>>25396270
We can consume raw meat without cooking. All civilized cultures have raw meat in their diet. German Sushi, japanese Sushi or italian Caparzzio. The meat only needs to be fresh or fermented, dried or salted.

We deevolved fur because we evolved brains. Why burn calories for warnth, when you can skin a stupid food soure and wear its fur, while also being able to throw it away during summer? That's evolution.

>YET WHITES PUT ON JACKETS TOO!
Take your meds, vegan.
>>
>>25396403
>Why is there this myth that its healthy when the body is essentially ingesting a foreign protein?
Also, I feel I have to talk some more about this, because what does this even mean? Every protein that isn't actually human is a "foreign protein." It's a meaningless term. Almost all proteins we consume are "foreign" to us. When we eat a bowl of beans, we're not consuming human proteins, you're eating proteins that are "foreign." I don't see the relevance at all, because obviously we consume foreign proteins all the time, and this works just fine. If you wanted to exclusively consume "human proteins" you would have to be a cannibal, I guess.

Anyways, you don't get much protein from fruit, but it stands to reason that fruit proteins would be more "foreign" than the milk of mammals. Not that any of this makes any sense whatsoever, but just entertaining your weird ideas.
>>
>>25396403
>DAIRY IS BIGOTED!!!1111
This is your brain on veganfaggotry.
>>
>>25395111
And they all look like hippies, too
>>
>>25394393
>best designed to eat
whatever the fuck we want, we're not designer animals, we eat meat and it's good for us, we eat fruit and it's good for us, we eat whatever the fuck we want and we keep being alive.
>>
File: lactose.jpg (47 KB, 735x523)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>25396403
>A large majority of the human race is lactose intolerant
Actually only about 10% of white people are lactose intolerant, coincidentally the race that domesticated cows, goats etc.
>But how is dairy a good food source anyway?
>what is mother's milk

>essentially ingesting a foreign protein
define 'foreign protein'
>A foreign protein thats highly acidic and must be filtered out.
Filtered out? I can't decide if you're dumb or just plain old malicious. First off, your own fucking fat is *carboxylic acid*. Proteins are made up of *amino acids*, and only animal products contain all necessary amino acids to build proteins.
>We get little nutritional value from milk
[citation needed]
>Do you think its smart for humans to consume milk of another animal like this? NO. It isnt.
Yes, it is, but you're butthurt that only white people can drink milk without shitting themselves.
>>
>>25394862
>Humans are scavengers
We can easily get sick from fresh raw meat, nevermind rotten.
>>
>>25394393
Fruits are yin, it takes balance. I think it may be appropriate for women, I remember this old black woman who is fruitarian and had an amazingly youthful look. They are full of energy, though it's probably much better when organic. But lacking the yang, you'll be cold and too feminine (in spiritual ways, even). From my experience, the best way to get Yang is a warm meal of properly prepared legumes (some are much better than others, like mung beans, lentils, adzuki beans; red kidney beans and chickpeas have undesirable properties imo). I like to spend most of the day till late afternoon fasting, then I start with fruits. Then for supper, legumes are appropriate. I don't think you should eat exactly the same in the summer as in the winter. Summer brings Yang on its own, so you can just eat fruits but that doesn't work in the winter imo.
>>
>>25396833
Nice. Add some meat and dairy and eggs and shit and you have a pretty decent diet.
>>
>>25394393
Apes eat meat, bud. Chimps are even slightly cannibalistic.
>>
>>25396833
Oh yeah and some herbs bring a generative Yang (as opposed to extreme, excitatory Yang foods/drugs that make you crash after). I like parsley, oregano, ginger, curcuma. They go well in legumes. Meat is unnecessary and unhelpful in my experience.
>>
>>25394956
>The vast majority of their diet is fruit and nuts
That's an odd way to spell termites/grubs
>>
File: vegan_brain.png (210 KB, 386x350)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>25396856
>my eating disorder is enlightenment
>ying yong ching chong
>>
>>25394393
Our closet relative eats meat. Or ancestors evolved because of a calory rich meat diet. https://youtu.be/yZhsM9OzeEo
>>
>>25396833
Forgot to add, that woman was living in Florida. So it may not be that it's appropriate for women as much as it is for people living in hot climates. They don't need Yang from food if they're not wasting it in an extreme way.
>>
>>25395230
Could you glow more?
>>
>>25396882
Sometimes I eat meat or junk food because I almost feel unworthy of having found the truth. We are all addicted to death until you Will not to be.
>>
>>25396833
How do you know that this nog was lacking yang?
>>
>>25396911
Are you a fucking retard?

I was indifferent to vegans before this thread, now I want to torture them.
>>
>>25396923
>I almost feel unworthy
Yep, this is very common with veganfags. They are usually extreme masochists. Very out of touch with nature and reality, spiritual degenerates.
>>
File: 6847_feelsglassesman.png (17 KB, 205x204)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>25396797
>Actually only about 10% of white people are lactose intolerant
I said human race not white people
>>what is mother's milk
Mother's milk isnt considered dairy

>define 'foreign protein'
It is a substance that your body is not designed to process. They are mucous forming and the worst kind of food group.

>Filtered out?
Yes, filtered out through your kidneys. You clearly have little understanding of how the body actually works. The body MUST MAINTAIN A PH SLIGHTLY ABOVE 7. You cannot live in an acidic state - it should be obvious to you why.

This is why lots of protein fucking kills you. People who advocate for high protein diets should be fucking arrested. All protein is acidic in nature and must be filtered out through your kidneys, thats their job. Your body cannot handle an acidic environment. Which is the cause of many modern diseases.
>We get little nutritional value from milk
See above. You get little nutritional value from everything except Fruit, nuts, seeds. I guess you can but an asterisk next to this cause our farming has gone downhill and our food lacks the nutritional profile of what it should have so the modern diet must supplement with some trace foods.

>Yes, it is, but you're butthurt that only white people can drink milk without shitting themselves.
>Making this about race

What a moron
>>
>>25396270
You do know that people adapt to their environments. Warm tropical environments require adaptations, seeing as there's an abundance of venomous wildlife, insects, and diseases there. We're not meant to be in any one place, there's no such thing. You're only meant if your lineage traces back to that place, but even then you'll adapt, given time and many generations

>>25396280
You can eat raw meat, too. And fruits like the ones we have today, those yellow, fleshy bananas and large apples, those are not the kind of fruits we had in the past. Those are the genetically modified false foods fruitarians probably eat in abundance.
>>
File: brainlet46.png (28 KB, 488x463)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
>>25396955
>MILK IS BIGOOTEEEEEED
>>
>>25396955
>People who advocate for high protein diets should be fucking arrested.
Fuck off totalitarian, people should eat what they want without being arrested for it.
>>
File: 1593415281317.jpg (60 KB, 1024x576)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>25396955
The human race is white people.
>>
>>25394574
That only happens when food isn’t properly digested, like during binge drinking
>>
File: 1585305577091.jpg (163 KB, 1080x1440)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>25394875
Haha I was vegan for 2 years. It made me very ill.
>>25394393
Veganism is really healthy and cleansing if you're just eating fruit, but remember that's not sustainable for years on end. Carnitine, taurine, vitamin d3, hemoglobin iron, creatine, and a couple others are all nutrients not found in plants AT ALL. Some people claim they can do it. But I've also read a study that claims most vegans lie about their actual status as a vegan as they either accidentally cheat as they're not so careful, or they have cheat days or they just don't give a shit. So stop listening to motherfuckers saying "Go Vegan" when their fatass probably ate a reese's like 20 minutes ago. The dropout rate of veganism is 84% for a reason. Let's stop pretending eating animals is bad and instead focus on sustainable agriculture that treats animals fairly, and is also better for the environment. Instead of this black and white "one way or the other" thinking. I really wish vegan and non vegan weren't a phrase used at all, because the definition is so loose I could call myself a vegan right now. The movement is so fucking retarded desu and that's coming from the most diehard vegan there was like a year ago.
https://educate-yourself.org/nutrition/
>>
File: 1593526687681.jpg (53 KB, 869x1024)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>25396955
The human race is white people
>>
>>25396937
She wasn't. When a body lacks yang, it is cold, blood flow is unoptimal, lack of energy (as opposed to a destructive excess of energy in someone who lacks Yin), the organs do not work efficiently (in Yang excess, they are getting worned out and inflammed), lack of bodily secretions, excessively feminine ways perpetuate (inaction/reflection as opposed to action/lack of reflection, general and moral chaos as opposed to rigidity, melancholia as opposed to excitation). There are many ways to recognize typical Yin/feminine and Yang/masculine behaviours, the goal is to find the balance as both extremes lead to death.
>>
>>25396955
>>define 'foreign protein'
>It is a substance that your body is not designed to process.
Like beans and shit? I mean, soibean will literally kill you unless it's heavily processed at the globalist factories.
>>
>>25396980
You're a fucking idiot, go back to your shithole >>/pol/
>>
File: 1586850203127.jpg (21 KB, 341x299)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>25396955
The human race is white people..
>>
>>25396999
>the goal is to find the balance as both extremes lead to death.
Everyone dies. You're not gonna survive life, no one does. The sooner you get to terms with that the sooner you can divest yourself from your spiritual food larp.
>>
>>25397013
Holy Satan's Tits.
Who created this image. I must know.
>>
>>25396959
> We're not meant to be in any one place
Humans are meant to live in the tropics. Do you have fur? No, you dont have fur. You are clearly built to live in warm weather. What is the ideal vacation spot?

Let me type in vacation and see the first image that pops up: >pic related

This is literally the first image that pops up. The ideal place for you to relax is in the tropics. So why not live there? Makes no sense. The tropics is literally called "paradise". ????

>>25396959
You can eat raw meat and risk ingesting various pathogens. Your body is not meant to handle that kind of stuff.
>>
>>25397028
Are you on drugs or something?
>>
>>25396955
Don't bother. This thread looks to be glowing.
Or it just fucked up anon sperging.
>>
>>25397025
Me
>>
>>25395244
>Have really thought about switching over to veganism,

no. but i want to slit your throat and watch you die.
>>
Now compare the digestive systems. furthest right and furthest left are more similar than the two furthest right.
>>
>>25396999
Fruits really are the way. She is one good example for you. All fruits are always poisoned and picked raw, this can make it hard for some people.
>>
>>25395351
neck yourself, faggot.
>>
How telling that calorie deprived vegans are also anti-white commies.

Weak in all aspects of life. Pitiful, if not for the industrial revolution and following chaos, your beta great grandfathers would have died virgins.
>>
>>25397019
If life is only a fleeting passage, at least plant flowers on your way.
>>
>>25397077
That's pretty gay.
>>
>>25395519
faggot. drown in shit.
>>
>>25394875
I feel great about eating meat. I hunt responsibly, always in season and consume or utilize I'd calculate at least 95% of every carcass. I always make sure the game suffers as little as possible. I don't hate on vegetarians, don't hate on me.
>>
>>25396999
8 pieces of silk brocade.
>>
>>25396825
You can't gutlet, bw raised on tartare and it doesn't even register
>>
>>25395556
>The problem is the animals that are raised and slaughtered in a human way have expensive meat, too. There's a place by me that sells halal meat, but it's expensive. Not sure if it's just the owner or what.

>sand niggers are humane

mind if i chain you up and slit your throat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r85xCNncmGk
>>
File: Screenshot (2).png (26 KB, 800x164)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>25396955
>I said human race not white people
Frankly i don't care about other races, your argument falls apart when you consider the differences between races, in that case if you were sincere in your beliefs you would advocate for veganism only to nonwhites.
>Mother's milk isnt considered dairy
see pic related, it is by definition dairy
>It is a substance that your body is not designed to process. They are mucous forming and the worst kind of food group.
please read this, and educate yourself
http://www.chem4kids.com/files/bio_aminoacid.html
>Yes, filtered out through your kidneys
more pseud babble, are you trolling me?
>This is why lots of protein fucking kills you
Protein doesn't kill you, it's the absence of fat that does it. I think what you mean is rabbit starvation.
>See above. You get little nutritional value from everything except Fruit, nuts, seeds.
Meat is the most calorie-dense food there is, unless you want to pretend that meat is somehow poisonous to you.
I think that
>>
Fruit and nuts literally just do not give you enough calories to build muscle. I used to be on the fence about veganism and all that, then when I started seriously bodybuilding and lifting weight I realized I would have to be CONSTANTLY eating nuts and fruits n veggies all day long to reach the calories needed to grow muscle. Not to mention if your only source of protein is nuts you will have to be scarfing cups of those bitches down raw every half hour. It's literally just not feasible to not eat meat and eggs if you want to grow muscle. If you're cutting sure, but even then you're at high risk of losing muscle along with fat.
>>
>>25396996
Wakandan runes
>>
>>25396833
>>25394961
we are on the same page man <3
>>
>>25397028
>do you have fur? No you don't have fur
I have hair, and I can wear a coat if I need to. That's perfectly natural because I was endowed by "evolution" with the ability to fashion tools and protect myself from, or even hunt animals. Should I return to a tribal system and bed any woman I want now, because this is what I was "built" for? It's all a fallacious appeal to a nature that can easily be ignored. If we were meant to live in the tropics we wouldn't thrive elsewhere.

>vacation
That's just consumerism for you. It's like typing family and being presented with a white picket-fence nuclear family. This is what you're told and what the media tells you is a family, a vacation, a job, a childhood. It's an ersatz life you're living

>why not live there?
Because it's hot, it's humid, and I fare better in a temperate climate, coconuts and guavas be damned. And don't pretend people living in the tropics don't live heavily off of seafood, as well.

>you can eat raw meat and risk ingesting various pathogens
Yes, but you still have to wash your fruits and vegetables to rinse off the pesticides and herbicides, unless you grow your own. You can grow your own meat and eat it fresh and raw and still live a healthy life. It's just pseudoscientific alarmism

https://www.fastcompany.com/90521397/our-fruits-and-veggies-are-sucking-up-microplastics-through-their-roots?partner=feedburner&
>>
>>25395227
true, sometimes I drink a shot of maple syrup, it makes me feel great
I also love sugary soda drinks
I've got perfect teeth, I brush once a day without (((toothpaste)))
>>
>>25394393
few minutes googling renders tis image bullshit
>>
File: 1587482611366m.jpg (169 KB, 670x1024)
169 KB
169 KB JPG
Holy shit, if I was vegan and read this thread, I would kill myself.

You veg faggors get assblasted by 90% of the planet everytime you speak.

You are literally starving your brain. Its begging you "PLEASE GIVE ME FAT, LET MY NEURONS REPLENISH!"

Die faggot, and get your prostate checked.
>>
>>25397224
>Its begging you "PLEASE GIVE ME FAT, LET MY NEURONS REPLENISH!"
Why do you think they're so obsessed with emulating shit like burgers and bacon and cream. I'd laugh if it wasn't so creepy, watching these anorexic human husks sitting around eating fake laboratory burger, subconsciously trying desperately to live.
>>
>>25394393
>Are humans really fruit eaters?
No.
>>
>>25394393
I eat nothing but my own fresh shit. Have been for 20years. Suck my dick
>>
>>25397493
>he took the brown pill
Based. Dat stick.
>>
>>25397250
I might not eat meat but I can admit it tastes/smells good.
>>
File: wyg.jpg (47 KB, 933x707)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>25397250
it's hip it's cool. all the kidz are doing it these days. and snob is the new cool. im brainwashed by animal rights organizations so get used to it!
>>
>>25394920
then why can't we eat it raw?
>>
>>25397588
Because christcucks are retards.
>>
the problem is that people go to the extremes on all sides, even monkeys lick ants of of tree branches to get certain nutrients.
I personally think lot's of fruit/nuts/veg with meat +/- 2 times a week would be optimal
>>
File: 1582576919807.jpg (95 KB, 649x536)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
Raw milk, sweet bread, raw veggies, and horse meat < my diet. Fruits are for children and monkey.
>>
We COOK food. This is why we are what we are. Our brain capacity comes from our ability to "pre-digest" food by adding heat to it which makes chewing and digestion easier. The only reason we have civilization is because some guy figured out how to make bread.
Humans are panemvores snimple really.
>>
>>25397738
what the heck is a panemvore?
>>
File: bpasedasdasd.png (300 KB, 780x438)
300 KB
300 KB PNG
>>25397135
>your argument falls apart when you consider the differences between races
How do the races differ in regards to their digestive system? [citation needed]
>see pic related, it is by definition dairy
Really? So people are drinking their mothers milk after they are weaned as a child? You're grasping at straws here.
>please read this, and educate yourself
No, watch this and educate yourself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Xp2Y0IST8
Dr. Robert Morse has successfully "cured" cancer. All with fruit based diets. That's because heavy protein diets kill because its too acidic.
>more pseud babble, are you trolling me?
No, you just don't understand basic human anatomy and biology. Your body must maintain an alkaline ph balance or else you die. Amino ACIDS are just that - ACIDS.
>Protein doesn't kill you
In large quantities it does. It is ACIDIC. Your body must filter out those acids through your lymph system. If you eat too much acid, your lymph system gets backed up which leads to "diseases" and cancer. What happens when you dump a load of sewage into your toilet and pipelines? it gets backed up.
>Meat is the most calorie-dense food there is
You're a dumbass, lmao. The most calorie dense food is carbohydrates with a calorie of 9 per gram. Protein has 4 per gram. You are just as blind as the rest of the modern "medical" profession.
>>
>>25394862

>Why is it that all vegans look like dying cancer patients?

That's an extreme generalization and I'm not even Vegan. Many folks do have a hard time with veganism because they're fucking stupid and aren't getting the right food on their diet to make it sustainable.
>>
>>25397746
Retarded reddit-speak.

Its called omnivore.

Cooking is irrelevant.
>>
>>25395111
>almost all look healthy hops looking

You sure about that?

>Couple who’ve eaten nothing but FRUIT for three years claim their extreme diet makes them ‘feel high’ - and say it helps with weight loss and anti-ageing
>>
>>25397807
Hide, ignore. This man is a stupid troll. Its a wonder how he can turn his computer on.

Lurk more faggot.

1/10
>>
>>25394393
>Are humans really fruit eaters?
Listen buddy, I'll eat whatever I want regardless of the teeth I have. Eating is too delicious an act pass up entire food groups.

With that said I would really like some pork belly. Korean BBQ is encroaching three depths of my mind.
>>
>>25394393
>not on a strict prahna diet
you dissapoint me /x/
>>
File: Mrs Esselstyn.png (842 KB, 777x580)
842 KB
842 KB PNG
>>25397808
>That's an extreme generalization
albeit a correct one
>>
>>25395244

watch "The Game Changers" fren
>>
>>25394393
OP is a fruit.
>>
>>25395351
>Don't worry about the spiritual/energetic side of eating meat. These animals knew their destiny when they chose to spawn on earth.

pure peak of delusion
>>
File: 892.jpg (257 KB, 1544x1024)
257 KB
257 KB JPG
>>25394393
meat and dairy for the true chads
>>
>>25397830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97Wry4ppywQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPUTH0ZOBJ4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
>>
>>25394432
i eat therefore i am?
>>
>>25397588
You can if you want. There are special delicacies where the meat is prepared raw. You need a special kind of meat though, unless you want salmonella.
>>
>>25397032
a drug called malnutrition
>>
File: file 8-9-007.jpg (34 KB, 460x332)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>25397812
>retarded reddit-speak
>reddit spacing
Barbarians wouldn't get it. I'm sorry anon.
>>
File: 1592939885064.png (59 KB, 500x300)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>25398109
>>25397850
>>25397830
>>25397904
OP is correct. You're either glowing or you're just ignorant.

What is at the bottom of the pyramid? Grains.
What is the cheapest food to produce? Grains.
What's the food group that is easiest to manipulate? Grains.
What's the food group with arguably the most GMO's? Grains.
What's the food group that you can easily slip in sweets without people recognizing? Grains

This right off the bat should tip you off that something is wrong. What do you feed livestock? Grains. Grains are cheap to produce, rough on your system, and clearly we arent made to eat grains.

Our digestive system most closely resembles apes...because we most closely resemble apes. What do apes eat? Mostly fruit, with some nuts, seeds and veggies mixed in.
>>
>>25398183
I would cook you and eat you if I could
>>
>>25398183
Truth finds resistance in this backwards world.
>>
swine flu
>>
>>
>>25394393
Meat tastes good though, checkmate retard
>>
>>25395519
>No meat in this symbol of the plentiful harvest

Ya don't say?
>>
>>25398519
Yes
>>
>>25398214
Why so mad? this is simple truth. so many angry people in the thread like>>25398537
Most people here say they love meat, but would they have problems having to actually put the animal down? Most people couldnt do it. I couldnt do it. So we have someone else do it for us.
>>
>>25394393
There was a study of Native American tribes done regarding vegetarianism. It was found that not a single one of these tribes was vegetarian, and if they were vegetarian, they died out. In this latter case, it wasn’t because of choice but because they couldn’t find any meat sources nearby so they were forced into a vegetarian diet which had hefty consequences
>>
>>25395519
>if meat is so good, why isn’t there any in this picture
I dunno, retard, why isn’t there any meat in the fruit of the loom logo
>>
>>25397831
Christmas lights don't glow nearly a brightly as you.

>>25398183
The truth is stranger than fiction, only because people seem to like fictional tales more than reality.
>>
File: disgestive systems.png (64 KB, 814x506)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>25398183
>Our digestive system most closely resembles apes
yeah no
>>
File: yzbT2AT.png (903 KB, 1495x997)
903 KB
903 KB PNG
>>25398902
>>
File: acidity.jpg (93 KB, 816x793)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>25398911
>>
File: elegant hungry.webm (2.89 MB, 728x410)
2.89 MB
2.89 MB WEBM
Fruit and meat are basically the same thing.
>>
>>25398860
Eat shit faggot.

I want to watch a chink boil you alive in gutter oil.
>>
>>25398962
What I get from this is we are between the diet of bats and chickens.

Nuts, fruit, insects(meat relative to size), vegetables, grain

I try to have a well balanced diet and consume as many different ingredients as possible, with my meals.
>>
>>25394393
humans were fruit eaters. We had to adapt to become smarter because the rest of our physiology is weak and frail.

>>25394773
it is if you live in africa.
>>
>>25398808
vegetarian =/= frugivore
>>
>>25398902
>What is relativity
>Doesnt compare them to the rest of the animal kingdom
Yeah, yes.
>>
File: download (15).jpg (5 KB, 211x239)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>25399363
>What I get from this is we are between the diet of bats and chickens.

Let me get this straight. Our biology most closely resembles apes. Everyone agrees that what, 95% of our DNA is shared with apes. Apes mostly eat fruit, nuts and seeds.

Yet somehow our diet is different? Why are we supposed to process a fuckton of grains when we dont have the equipment to do so? When our body needs a ph balance that's alkaline, and grains are acidic? Does that make sense to you?
>>
>>25395047
HUMANS ARE NOT FRUITIVORES. FRUIT IS ONLY AVAILABLE SEASONALLY. HUMANS DESCENT IS HUNTER/GATHERER. THAT MEANS HUMANS DEVELOPED TO EAT MEAT, BERRIES, ROOTS, AND FRUIT IN SEASON. SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS NONSENSE.

https://www.history.com/topics/pre-history/hunter-gatherers

"whose larger brain and shorter digestive system reflected the increased consumption of meat"
>>
>>25399809
>FRUIT IS ONLY AVAILABLE SEASONALLY
Fruit is only available seasonally if you live outside of the tropics and sub-tropics. Humans are meant to live in the tropics. It should be obvious.
>History.com
Why are you spewing trash from mainstream Scientism? it's trash fiction.
>"whose larger brain and shorter digestive system reflected the increased consumption of meat"
When you eat meat you are killing yourself. You are eating dead tissue. All proteins rip the GI tract, high protein diets is linked to kidney failure and colon cancers. Yet we grew a bigger brain cause of meat?

High protein leads to diabetes because it kills your kidneys from over-filtering all the acid, and then it goes to your Adrenals. It fills you up with epinepherene which fucks with your insulin balance. It then leads to high blood pressure.

Your body is meant to burn carbon and sugar for energy, glucose. The idea that humans grew bigger brains from protein consumption is laughable.
>>
File: abacus.jpg (24 KB, 320x240)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>25397807
>Dr. Robert Morse has successfully "cured" cancer. All with fruit based diets.
How do you "cure" cancer? Did he cure it or not? Why the quotes? This sounds like some sort of scam running out the back of a new age shop.
>>
File: babby.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>25398183
Then show me a culture, civilization, society, tribe... anything... where people live like apes? Subsisting on fruits and ticks and grubs. Do you have any examples?

Yes, we know we are similar biologically to apes, but we're obviously not like apes. I have no idea why you fags just keep persisting we're like other apes again and again in this thread when people are pointing out to you how retarded that is every time. I'm starting to wonder if you guys are legit brain damaged or something.

tldr. apes don't write sonatas, build skyscrapers or domesticate livestock to make cheese from their milk.
>>
>>25400052
In order to even talk about this you have to understand what exactly *is* cancer. In order to understand that, you have to understand how the human body works in regards to diet and health.

There are 2 sides to chemistry, acid and alkaline, yin and yang. Acid is the corrosive side, Alkaline is the base (regeneration) side. Your body, particularly the blood, must maintain a positive PH balance that is alkaline.

You have 2 fluid systems, blood and lymphatic. The lymph system is your sewage system and its job is to clean your body and keep it in a ph balance.

The modern diet is acid heavy; grains, meats, and dairy are extremely acidic. When you ingest this acid food, your body must maintain your PH balance and will do whatever it takes to maintain it. Through years and years of acid diet, your lymph system gets backed up just like a sewage pipe through acid byproduct and waste.

Cancer is the END RESULT of acid overloading. It is essentially an acid deposit. It's your body trying to keep you alive by any means necessary, and that means depositing the waste byproduct of these acidic foods.

Detoxification is the way you "cure" cancer. You simply go on a fruit diet. The fruit diet is meant for man, and additionally, it is a base; it cleans out your system and hydrates you. And that's it - you are "cured".
>>
>>25400169
Can you prove any of that shit?
>>
idk what if aliens are really advanced mermaids?
would you date one or are you constricted by appearance?
>>
>>25400137
>Yes, we know we are similar biologically to apes, but we're obviously not like apes.
Yes in fact we are more refined than apes. In reality, we only need to really eat fruits and some nuts and seeds, our diet is even more restrictive than apes. We are the purest frugivores on the planet because man is above beast.

>tldr. apes don't write sonatas, build skyscrapers or domesticate livestock to make cheese from their milk.
Apes also dont kill things for sport, and they dont make rationalizations to go against their nature and instincts.
>>
>>25400217
>Yes in fact we are more refined than apes. In reality, we only need to really eat fruits and some nuts and seeds, our diet is even more restrictive than apes.
Again, show me a successful civilization or people that subsist entirely on fruits and seeds. I'll even settle for a tribe or something stagnant. Do you have anything at all?

>Apes also dont kill things for sport, and they dont make rationalizations to go against their nature and instincts.
Yes it's quite obvious we're very different from apes.
>>
File: 1592847396537.jpg (210 KB, 992x1024)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>25400236
>Do you have anything at all?
What point are you trying to make here? That no tribe subsists on entirely fruits and nuts, therefore it doesnt work? What kind of logic is this? Broken intellectualism. Man is LOST. We prize intellectualism, the left brain, yet what did that bring us to?

Look where we are today. People are dying early, you have people in the hospital for fucking cancer in their 30's, 20's...autism, diabetes, the list goes on and on. Up is down and down is up. Everything think its this mysterious disease, these things that you "catch". You never take a look at your lifestyle and ask yourself that maybe its YOU that's causing it.
>>
File: 1582634697045.jpg (380 KB, 900x1456)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
>>25399544
cope
>>
File: isotopic evidence.png (227 KB, 773x914)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>>25399590
>Yet somehow our diet is different?
yes, every single bone test that was ever done on pre-agricultural humans showed that they had absurdly high N15 values and were therefore hypercarnivores
>>
>>25400274
We arent herbivores you mong. We're frugivores. That's a big difference you mong.
>>
>>25394393
This chart doesn't account for the fact that we cook our meat.
>>
>>25400271
You seriously don't get what my point is? Show me your wild and crazy idea I never have heard about before working in the real world, that's my point I guess.

Obviously there are modern lifestyle diseases, but what does that have to do with what people have eaten for hundreds of thousands of years... they're modern.
>>
File: frugivore.png (684 KB, 657x488)
684 KB
684 KB PNG
>>25400303
ok so why don't we eat the whole fruit like other frugivores
>>
>>25400297
>>25400297
>hypercarnivores
Funny you say that, in high protein diets, it leads to osteoporosis, arthritis, because you leak calcium to make up for the high acidity in your diet. This confirms the fact that early man was most definitely a frugivore.

The idea that high protein diet leads to strong bones is laughable, its the exact OPPOSITE. How can you have strong bones when you are creating an ACID environment in your body?

Humans, carbon based lifeforms, run on carbohydrates. Its like putting acid in your car, like putting diesel in, putting in the wrong fuel. We run on carbs, particularly fructose, fruit sugar.
>>
>>25400341
>no refutation on N15 isotope values
as exdpected
>>
>>25400361
Of course not because it confirms what I am saying. Please tell me how you can have strong bones in an acid environment.

You know what happens when you saturate yourself in acid and your lymph system gets backed up? Your body has to compensate for the protein build up, for the acidity, so now it will pull calcium from your bones.

Unless early man had an entirely different Gastro-intenstinal system, early man was a frugivore, it would be impossible for them to subsist on a meat eating diet and have strong bones.
>>
>>25400361
that little hellyfump in the pic is cute and that is all
>>
File: 44afpvleflwz (1).png (107 KB, 2518x1024)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
Humans are apex predators dummies
>>
>>25400401
The human stomach is extremely acidic by default as a result of evolving on a carnivorous diet for 3 million years. See >>25398962
>>
File: vegans_are_fags.jpg (610 KB, 1778x868)
610 KB
610 KB JPG
>>25394393
Fixed your gay infographic, you don't have to thank me.
>>
>>25398183
Ape-men barbarians seething so hard. Fruit didn't build pic related, or anything else.
>me no like society me retarded
he clacks away on his keyboard wanting to desperately RETVRN to being a shit flinging monkey.
>muh agricultural revolution n its consequences anon
You are a spiritual nigger.
>>
>>25400432
No, the human stomach is not "extremely acidic." Carnivores and omnivores have a stomach ph several times the ph of human stomachs. This is because they are designed to break down heavier foods than just fruit. They also have shorter GI tracts. Human tracts are longer because we spend time absorbing all the nutrients from the food.

The acidity from these very acidic foods enters your body once you eat it and is not isolated to the stomach. That's just factually incorrect. It affects the entirety of your body. Your stomach cannot purge the food of all its acidity, so it passes through your stomach with acidity still intact. This leaks to the rest of your body and your lymph system has to compensate for the shitfest you just ate.
>>
>>25400826
>m-muh carnivore and omnivore animals
We've been cooking our food for a million years you ultra-tard. The fire and cookpot is our external gut. Fuck off.
>>
>>25400779
This infographic is great because it shows how arrogant humans have become, they think they have replaced God. They think that they can break the laws of nature. They have become so detached from God and nature. A spiritual nigger indeed, degenerated and deformed.
>>
>>25400855
>We've been cooking our food for a million years you ultra-tard.
>Believing mainstream Scientism

>The fire and cookpot is our external gut.
How is that healthy? Why would you even do that? What kind of animal fucking does this? Why do we think we are the exception to the rule, our biology is subject to the same laws of nature as everything else.

Just because we've been doing it for so long, doesnt mean they we should continue to be doing it???
>>
>>25400857
>This infographic is great because it shows how arrogant humans have become, they think they have replaced God. They think that they can break the laws of nature.
>said the retarded veganfaggot while typing away on his computer
>smugly he munched on a banana
>grown in huge artificial plantations by slaves
>processed in factories
>transported across the globe with huge freighters and trucks
>I am ape... I am enlightened.
Kys.
>>
>>25400874
>Just because we've been doing it for so long, doesnt mean they we should continue to be doing it???
Can't undo the last million years you tard.
>>
File: l10.jpg (52 KB, 480x360)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>25397904
hold on, stop the thread. we haven't discussed the "vibrations" yet
>>
>>25394823
You can tell that meat is not essential by the fact that most people on the planet eat a vegan diet for the simple fact that they can't afford animal products, and they seem to be doing fine.

Nutritionism is also bad science. The only reason its still peddled around is because it lets corporations sell fake food, which is much cheaper and they can put more sugars and fats in it to make it more addicting.
>>
>>25400943
>most people on the planet eat a vegan diet
Man, you're really out of touch with reality.
>>
>>25397904
Im vegan and I'm shredded. Ive never had such clean skin, and my armpits smell like cotton candy. Maybe I'll die in a year tho, who knows.
>>
>>25400971
The mysterious healthy and strong anonymous internet-vegan. You never meet him in real life. Every single vegan you meet in real life is scrawny, pallid, smells like shit, thinks slow, has all sorts of little health problems toooootally unrelated to his fad globalist diet. Every single vegan you meet is a complete wretch of a human being. But anonymously on the internet, there seems to be fit, strong and healthy vegans. Must be true, because no one would lie on the internet.
>>
>>25400985
WellI was really fat before i switched to veganism. Used to weigh like 310, now im at 220 but with muscles. I think the health benefits werent from the vegan diet, but rather because I'm not eating garbage like fast food and soda anymore. I'm kinda ok with a low level of malnourishment if it comes with all these other health benefits. That said, You are wrong.
>>
Stupid argument. Monkeys and most other animals eat meat at any opportunity. I saw a horse eat a pigeon once...
>>
>>25401029
Post timestamped shredded vegan body.
>>
>>25401036
I'll do it if you do it first.
>>
>>25401060
That's what I thought.
>>
>>25395131
You never know, some of them already drink their own piss. Give it another year or so and they might start eating their own shit.
>>
>>25401029
Post pics of your body then with a timestamp
>>
Why do vegans eat food that's so high in estrogen? I'm talking chickpeas, flax seeds, spirulina etc.
>>
File: humansarecarnivores.jpg (697 KB, 900x1456)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
>>25394393
>>
we can eat whatever the fuck we want, retard. we invented cooking
but yes, apes are MOSTLY vegetarian
>>
>>25394961
That's cool. I'm gonna eat animal flesh tho. I've earned it.
>>
>>25401029
Vegans are still fat. Haha. To much soi
>>
>>25401029
it's really not too hard to account for nutrient deficiencies. plant milks are often fortified with b12, and you can get vegan omega 3s (less cost efficient overall as far as i've seen, sadly). just get cronometer and input your shit, it's super easy to see if you're missing anything
as for protein, pea protein isolate and lentils are life savers
>>
>>25402255
*less cost efficient than fish oil
>>
>>25402255
>plant milks are often fortified with b12, and you can get vegan omega 3s
>just get cronometer and input your shit
Veganism is truly the least natural diet there is. I like to call it the "globalist laboratory diet."
>>
>>25394393
This implies chimps are frugivores, they are omnivores and so are humans
>>
File: 1320530482256s.jpg (3 KB, 126x114)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>25394844
Horses and cows don't eat corpses dumbass
>>
>>25402363
they will eat baby birds tho
>>
>>25400881
Vegans arent Fruitarians you mong. plus where do you get your grains? Meats from animal factories? Look whose talking dumb nigger
>>
>>25402262
>eating plants is dangerous and unnatural
lol imagine being a meat shill for FREE
>>
>>25400904
>cant undo million years
>Hey, let's continue being retards!
>>
>>25402363
I've seen cows chewing on old cow bones.
>>
>>25402262
Vegan =/= frugivore

Humans ARENT HERBIVORES. We are FRUGIVORES. You're not fucking meant to drink milk. Milk is the worst because its so acidic and mucous forming, your body cant process it. The fact that a large portion of the human population cant even process lactose should be a fucking clue that everyone needs to stay the fuck away from it.
>>
>>25402611
humans are self aware and can adapt themselves to themselves as they are their own environment
>>
>>25402643
Yes, humans can adapt to their environment, like when they stick they hand into a fire and get burned.

Or a lifetime of eating meat and getting cancer later on due to acidosis
>>
>>25402611
>MILk is BIGOTed!111!!!!
>>
>>25402698
it's literally inter-species vampirism faggot, why don't you go suck on your mom's tits if you want milk so bad
>>
>>25402705
>inter-species vampirism
kek
>>
>>25402714
>cow mummy gib me milkies
kek, retard
>>
>>25402732
>eating is VamPIRIssmmm xDDD
Fuck off, banana-vampire. Imagine those bananas, trembling with fear as you skulk into their bedroom at night, trying to bunch themselves into a cross. Do you even realize the level of ridiculousness you operate at right now?
>>
>>25402746
Some faggot who still eats meat isn't gonna make me feel bad about eating bananas lol. Why adopt vegan tactics when you hate them so much?
>>
>>25402746
>Imagine those bananas, trembling with fear as you skulk into their bedroom at night, trying to bunch themselves into a cross.
why did this give me a boner?
>>
>>25395951
Mah niggah looks smug as fuck. Would eat grilled cheese and watch the gorilla channel with.
>>
>>25402761
I didn't say you should feel bad about eating bananas you ultra-tard. I said you should feel bad about being so retarded you're comparing drinking milk to vampirism. Are you severely autistic or something? You know extreme literalism is a sign of extreme autism?
>>
>>25402784
http://aryanism.net/culture/aesthetics/food/

>(Strictly speaking, drinking the milk of a different species is a form of vampirism.)

shut up you brainlet normie cunt lmao
>>
>>25402698
Last week I killed a rabbit with a knife and ate it and it was delicious
>>
>>25402794
What? You think just because you wrote some bullshit on your blog that proves your point? We aryans have been eating milk since the early days of our race. So fuck off with your retardation, please.
>>
>>25402803
>sausage fingers
fat ass mutt confirmed.
>>
>>25402803
Good for you.
>>
>>25402807
>eating milk
lol. Retard.
>>
File: brainlet67.jpg (10 KB, 208x326)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>25402823
Yes, eating milk. It's part of a vast variety of our foods. We boil things in it, makes it into cheeses, bake with it. We eat milk all the time, have been for thousands of years.

Oh, we drink it too, if that's what you're alluding to. Brainlet.
>>
>>25402835
Like I said, go suck on your mom's tits if you want milk so bad, faggot
>>
>>25402846
Or I could just get it from a cow.
>>
>>25402865
which makes you a vampire
>>
>>25402869
... in your delusional brain.
>>
>>25402875
>vampires feed on the vital fluids of their victims
>drinking milk from a cow isn't vampirism
oh no no no kek
>>
File: 1586957527805.png (219 KB, 539x480)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
>>25394393
Yes, but actually no. First of all, there is a bit of a difference between fruits and seeds even though they are grouped together. You can live off of seeds, but you cannot live off of just fruit, and both together is complimentary. Why are seeds important? A crap ton of protein and fats are found in things like nuts which are not found in other fruits.

So humans ideal diet is fruits and seeds. Well alright, but in the wild back in the old days you couldn't exactly find nuts and meaty seeds all the time now could you? They are harder to gather in significant amounts than berries or other "juicy" fruits. So where do we get the proteins and fats we need if we are short on seeds? Through meat! And that is why meat is supplementary to the human diet and isn't poison, because vegans don't realize that not all fucking greens are made equal, and some are actually close to meat. Bonus round, "why is raw meat bad then?" Because we used to be able to eat it, but after millions of years of cooking it we lost the biological function. The mystic explanation that denies biological evolution? Purifying the animals' karma and burning it away so you don't inherit it.
>>
File: 593.jpg (22 KB, 229x221)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>25400779
>takes pills made in a laboratory
>>
>>25402888
Checked. Keep slurping that vital tomato juice.
>>
>>25394574
Wrong.
>throw up 12-15 hours after eating
>bright orange stomach lining
>ate or drank nothing orange
t. Vegan who digests their food in a healthy 5-8 hour window
>>
>>25394920
K
>>
>>25394956
Yeah It's amazing how little these people know to be flapping their gums about them.
Chimps eat meat for fun, not necessity, like humans. Sometimes they eat chimp meat, just out of spite.
>>
>>25397588
You're retarded
Of course we can eat raw meat
Just not pork or much chicken
Even chicken can be consumed raw, though it's risky but chicken sashimi is a delicacy in some parts.
>>
>>25402976
>so healthy vegan
>throws up
Cool. I haven't thrown up in like 20 years.
>>
>>25403058
Isn't a rare steak one of the most common things people get at restaurants? It's like the one thing you absolutely need to be able to prepare as a chef. Vegans are completely delusional.
>>
>>25394393

few things about human diet.

1. genetics play a big role on what you body needs and what its good at getting.
2. your gut biome plays a much bigger part than previously though on you diet. whether you can drastically change your gut biome is still debated.
3. humans were opportunistic eaters. we have alot of insulin. too much in fact. but it allowed us to eat a bunch of carbs in one sitting. Unfortunately we also engineered our fruit to be much much much sweeter than our bodies were adapted too.

diets like 'keto' and 'carnivore' and 'vegan' etc might all work. the question is do they work consistently? and over a longer period of time? the answer seems to point to a NO. and it makes sense if you consider that for 3 months our bodies might not have had access to carbs and all we could eat was fish and nuts. ie KEto. or if we got a few big kills and all we ate was meat for a month whilst the grains had time to grow. ie carnivore diet. or if you only had access to forage for fruits and vegetable cuz you sucked at hunting for a while. ie vegetarian/vegan diet.

there is not blanket diet that covers everything for everyone. but i wouldn't recommend sticking to one diet for too long.
>>
>>25394393
Look in a mirror, and open your mouth big and wide. See those pointy things between your incisors and your molars? What do you think those are for, anon? They're a little short for self defense, no?
>>
>>25403079
Yes.
Steak tar tar (or however it's spelled) is also a thing, where people eat pieces of raw veal with raw eggs.
I have been eating rare steak, raw steak and raw fish for years. Still kicking.
>>
>>25402611
>milk
>acidic
You can’t make this shit up
>>
>>25394393
Animals kill with their face, so they need blades in their mouths.
Humans use their Hands.

Meat is weak anon. A horse could eat a steak just fine, however it has no hands to pick up its hay, so their flat chompers cut it for them easier.

This thread is b8
>>
>>25394956
>https://www.newsweek.com/cannibal-chimp-snatches-newborn-eats-it-shocking-behavior-maternity-leave-686873
There is also a tribe in South Africa that is almost entirely composed of cannibals
>>
>>25394393
Alex Collier said that to help with enlightenment, it helps to eat less meat. it's not a requirement, but it certainly helps.
>>
File: file.png (876 KB, 1254x525)
876 KB
876 KB PNG
>>25394764
Yes, but it only accounts for barely any part of their diet.
>>
>>25402976
>vegan
>healthy
>>
File: file.png (874 KB, 1254x525)
874 KB
874 KB PNG
>>25396869
More like another 4% on top
>>
>>25395272
Turkey doesn't make you sleepy. That's a fucking myth. Eating a huge meal makes you sleepy, and people associated that with turkey because of the huge meals people eat on Thanksgiving. Youre actually a retard
>>
File: file.png (2.26 MB, 1028x772)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
humans hunted and ate large game for tens of thousands of years and had no issue

Why are vegans so stupid?
>>
>>25394393
Humans are made out of meat, so it makes sense that meat has everything we need in it already there. It's essentially like eating your own body.
>>
>>25394894
based and monke pilled
>>
>>25403795
Why can't we eat other humans then? Or have ((they)) lied to us and eating humans is perfectly fine, just that we're not supposed to?
>>
>>25403758
Keep spreading the lie it doesn't make it true
>>
>>25394393
No. We can digest fruit but it's not necessary for proper nutrition. I eat almost no fruit as nothing grows locally, and fruit shipped long distance usually tastes like shit.
>>
>>25400826
>No, the human stomach is not "extremely acidic." Carnivores and omnivores have a stomach ph several times the ph of human stomachs
No they don't. I have provided evidence that human stomach ph is in the same range as obligate carnivores as a result of meat-eating. Now it's your turn to provide evidence to.the contrary.
>>
>>25397931
Run and hide, LOGIC is knocking at your door.
>>
>>25394853
Somebody called somebody a dingaling
>>
>>25394853
uh oh guys, look out for Mr. Primatologist over here

who wouldve guessed that fucking jane goodall frequented /x/?
>>
>>25403915
There's no real problems with eating other humans, in a purely physical sense. Like the other guy says, obviously the most bio-available form of nutrition for a human is going to be another human.

That's not the reason why we developed the taboo against cannibalism. It's because it's completely impossible to create anything but a low-trust society where cannibalism is not a taboo. If you have to worry about your neighbors eating you as soon as some hard times hit, you can never move past tribalism, and pretty small, disconnected tribes at that.
>>
>>25405224
Jokes on you retard. I AM Jane Goodall
>>
>>25394393
do you want to poop 24/7
cause thats what youll get. youll need a diaper your poop will just slither out
>>
>>25394574
Read Fit for Life
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>25404223
>No they don't. I have provided evidence that human stomach ph is in the same range as obligate carnivores as a result of meat-eating.
ROFLMAO. I dont even think the animal product industry pushes this lie! How the hell can a human have the same stomach acidity as a lion, tiger, shark? Are you kidding me bro? You serious? Even mainline science agrees on this. Carnivore stomach PH is lower than humans, which means they have a higher concentration of stomach acid.
>>
>>25405224
Are you being retarded on purpose or can you really not look at that mouth and automatically recognize a chimpanzee?

Jesus, the NPC meme is real. There really are massive retards out there who have no clue what's happening around them.
>>
>>25394393
We have no need for teeth like other predators since we use tools to kill and butcher animals and cook our food. Also, large canines would inhibit speech. Eating and pursuing meat is literally what shaped humans into what we are now.

https://youtu.be/Maex3jW0Yw8
https://youtu.be/Maex3jW0Yw8
>>
>>25394393
Our intestines resembles carnivores more than anything else, though.
>>
Bipedalism, hairless bodies, and sweat glands are adaptations that facilitate persistence hunting. We aren't fast, but we are nature's greatest endurance runners. Over a long enough distance there isn't an animal we can't run to exhaustion.

https://youtu.be/826HMLoiE_o
>>
>>25394393
no, humans are made for meat. That's why some of the strongest humans ate almost nothing but meat and dairy.
mongol crushed chinese villagers because mongols had red meat and dairy diet while villagers grew up with watery gruel.
ayys want white people to be weak so they can invade. Same reason why allies burned all the nazi fitness books and why European martial arts barely survived. Also why democrats want to disarm America. If America had Mongol diet, German fitness, European martial arts and also their guns we would be unbeatable.
>>
File: tartar-warriors.jpg (102 KB, 900x473)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>25406234
>Also, they devour the flesh of men like lions, eating it roasted or boiled, and when they capture someone who was an exceedingly staunch or hostile enemy to them, they gather together in one place to eat him as vengeance for having rebelled against them, sucking his blood hungrily like blood-suckers from hell.4

http://www.simonofstquentin.org/website/framework.htm
XXX, 78
>>
>>25394844
If
>>25406274
Tartars weren't cannibals. Was a myth because they were savage as fuck. They usually drink horse blood or mare's milk, some times making alcohol from the milk. For food they'd eat dried meat or sometimes fresh raw meat.
>>
>>25400341
"The Mongols consumed a steady diet of meat, milk, yogurt, and other dairy products, and they fought men who lived on gruel made from various grains. The grain diet of the peasant warriors stunted their bones, rotted their teeth, and left them weak and prone to disease. In contrast, the poorest Mongol soldier ate mostly protein, thereby giving him strong teeth and bones."
>>
>>25394570
Berries lack proteins and fat
Learn nutrition
>>25396403
>foreign protein
Your body cannot synthesize any macro nutrient, all carbs fats and protein are foreign, and must be eaten in correct proportion
>>25396955
>people who advocate a high protein diet should be arrested
Sorry anon, we cant all be neets or office workers, i do labor and my body aches if i dont get 150+ grams a day
>>25400297
Don't forget pre agriculture humans were as big as modern people, and agriculture directly correlates with the shrinking of people
>>25400341
This is because hyper carnivores are taller
Big people always have worse bones than little people
>>25402363
Herbivores can synthesize proteins from calories
Humans cannot
>>25402611
A frutarian could synthesize all necessary macro and micro nutrients from calories and sugar
Humans cannot
Also tastes good=/=is good for you
Fruit tastes good because it is calorie and sugar rich
>>25406274
Fucking based

If you cannot do 50 pushups or run a 5k RIGHT NOW you have no opinion on health, because your joints and heart and lungs and entire musculoskeletal system is falling apart
Diet is only 1/3 of human health, you cannot support only it and be healthy

Frutarians ITT post body to change my mind
>>
>>25402611
All those fruits are a product of human domestication. You would not find them in the wild in that state
>>
>>25406234
I don't get the hardon for the mongols. They failed miserably against some ragtag European dark age fiefdoms, and with ten times the manpower at that.
>>
>>25404011
How is it a lie, do you believe that meat eating started with factory farming or something and the meat industry just made up that humans ever hunted? Of course "we can't possibly know" but it makes sense to me that after we mastered fire and invented weapons which we evidently did a long, long time ago, that's when we started hunting and cooking meat. Unless evil geniuses invented fire and weapons in the last couple hundred years as well. Just how zany is your view of human history anyway?
>>
>>25407271
Humans were never meat eaters. Humans ate primarily fruit. Because we are frugivores. You are just believing in a false narrative promoted by liars and fools.
>>
>>25407483
>Humans were never meat eaters
I just ate meat today.
>>
>>25407483
Are you on drugs or something? People have been living in Eurasia for at least 100000 years. No fruit there like 10 months of the year. You think cavemen in Siberia went to walmart to pick up some bananas or something?
>>
>>25407483
Post your supremely healthy body
>>
You're a bunch of fruit-eaters.
Eat my peach.
>>
>>25394393
Over simplification. Chimps actually eat flesh too, unlike either orangutans and gorillas.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.