[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: jmurphy.jpg (34 KB, 290x439)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>Pastebin FAQ
https://pastebin.com/pDekUHXM

>Relatively short texts for newbies to get started

>Steve Pavlina's Explorer's Guide to Manifesting
https://www.stevepavlina.com/resources/The-Explorers-Guide-to-Manifesting.pdf

>Summary of Goddard's Consciousness
https://web.archive.org/web/20180328171609/http://www.mindserpent.com/library/goddard/lectures/consciousness.pdf

>Goddard's Feeling is the Secret lecture
https://www.law-of-attraction-haven.com/support-files/feeling-is-the-secret-neville-goddard.pdf

>Goddard video FAQ, also addresses various general questions
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzh_QJGs1DY [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

>Library full of Goddard's lectures
http://www.realneville.com/text_archive.htm

>Anon's Reality Creation 101
https://pastebin.com/N7Q9TKbJ

>there is also the Reality Transurfing series that goes into greater depth, it's worth reading if you're really into the LoA
http://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=5AB66EFC3085FA23D571A270854683C1

>Extra resources:

>Does Law of Attraction Imply I'm To Blame For The Bad Things That Happen to Me?
https://pastebin.com/ETqz3K5Y

>Should I hire a coach?
https://pastebin.com/a2D57P0d

>Manifesting And De-Manifesting:
https://pastebin.com/QSGjSSPq

Previous Thread
>>25375841

Pastebins coming soon:
>Manifesting a SP/ex/GP
>Manifesting Money

ignore the christcuck guy
>>
>>25381351
>ignore the christcuck guy

I hope people follow this
>>
I'll work on compiling a list of SP success stories and put it into a pastebin.
>>
>>25381374
Hell yeah. This will be helpful/inspiring.
>>
Threadly reminder that doom-and-gloom fear-mongering christcuck has been shitposting for like 15 hours straight and thinks he's an authority on how to live a rich, fulfilling life lol

If that isn't proof of LoA, I don't know what more you need.
>>
>>25378510
We didn't really spend time together as a kids so I don't think there's a point to reconnect now. I don't have an idea what could be unresolved in regards to them. Still, I will consider and think about it, thanks!

>>25378696
This could be true. I try my best to take care of myself and now, I really feel better in my own skin. He always appears in a positive way so it could be only good sign! Thanks!

>>25378729
Thanks anon, I think I should write down my dreams to keep eye on them.
>>
Why does this only work ages after when I stop wanting what I was trying to manifest?
>>
>>25381483
It's likely because you're putting too much importance onto things. It's a difficult line to toe sometimes, but attempting to be "detatched" is better. Keep your desires, but don't let them overpower you.

Basically, approach it from the "You are God" mindset. Would a God be constantly yearning for things? No, they create. It's an enhancement.
>>
>>25381483
wanting implies lack
>>
Women are beautiful.
>>
>>25381483

this is what im worried about happening to me with my SP
>>
>>25381537
Yes but to a man, the sound, comfort, touch, and love of a woman can be unmatched.
>>
>>25381351

Hello, I post here for the first time but i lurked for sometime now.
Thank you very much, all of you.
The positive thinking of i am already doing it and not using "I will" helped me alot of stopping procrastinating.
I started to work towards my dream job/carrer and improving my attitude(looking but not judging, less hate and more love) towards everythingand everyone.
Only love to all of you, may the cosmos(you)
provide you for what you asking.
>>
>>25381599
Sup baby.
>>
>>25381501
How do you avoid putting importance on stuff? I dont want to accidentally doit and miss out on manifesting things
>>
>>25381599
Welcome friend, LOA has been an incredibly useful tool in my life as well. I really wish I had learned about it earlier, but now is better than never.
>>
>>25381609
Poor fool.
>>
>>25381483
Because you give up on the resistance you feel toward it. You give up on the "wanting" aspect, that live, active feeling of yearning, which only reflects more yearning.
Believing that something is done now and simply forgetting that it isn't done are the same impression to the subconscious. Make sense?
>>
>>25381599
Glad things have been working out for you. Sounds like you're getting the hang of it. :) I wish you the best.
>>
>>25381683
So you have to stop wanting something entirely to get it?
>>
>>25381501
>>25381504
>>25381510
>>25381683
But it happens when I actively don't want it anymore
>>
>>25381623
You won't "miss out," it just might take longer, or, at worst, you might need to do it again. No real issue.

A good way: think of multiple desires and just shift between them. SP, job/career, etc.
>>
>>25381715
It's not quite that. It makes more sense of you think of it in terms of purely the present moment. What you are thinking and feeling *now* will be reflected in what's to come.
You can't give up a desire. What would there be to manifest if you didn't desire something? What you're giving up is the painful feeling of its absence. As I said, that live, active feeling of yearning in the present moment. You can do that by visualizing/affirming the presence of the thing desired (again, rooted in the present moment), or simply directing your attention to something else so you are not presently dwelling in the feeling-state of its absence.
Basically, you get what you assume, and that active feeling of wanting something assumes the lack of it. You want to somehow find a way to assume the presence of it, and then you'll have it.
>>
>>25381721
That's what I said. It happens when you either assume you have it or forget that it isn't there. By the latter, I mean that you go about your life feeling satisfied and not really trying to go after it, so your subconscious gets the message of "Ah, you're not having that bad feeling of lack anymore, that must mean you have it." And then that's exactly what becomes "out-pictured" in reality.

"People attract everything that happens to them whether they were "asking for it" or "asking for not-it," because the contents of your experience reflect what your emotional focus is predominantly placed upon. Physical reality is a mirror to the mind and emotions. If you say "I love this," you'll get more of it. If you say "I hate this," you'll get more of it. If you're indifferent, it will subside, and if your feelings are split (like if you want something but doubt that it's possible), the dominant feeling wins out."
>>
ive finally gotten to the point where i think about my ex a bit, but dont feel the anxiousness or the sadness when i think of us not being together. i think im at the point where i can start trying to manifest her back. theres no checking hr social media a lot or craving her anymore
>>
>>25381623
just don't care. meditate. be mindful. when the thought pops up just know that it's already done.
>>
>>25381662
I dont manifest, i create the world i want and it happens step by step.
>>
>>25381774
>>25381766
>>25381745

thanks guys. these posts are all super helpful
>>
>>25381623
Don't worry about your "boat sailing off." The dock is full of infinite boats. There isn't really any way to "get it wrong."
>>
>>25381794
No problem. You got this. :) Just remember that it's gonna be more easy, more playful, more cool than you're making it out to be. Just have fun with it, don't get too caught up on the finer details.
>>
>>25381767
Thats it! Go ahead and do it!
>>
>>25381796
is it full of boats that are all going to the same location though? Im not sure how this works
>>
>>25381814
Hell yes. That really makes me optimistic. Im very excited now. wait. is excitement allowed?
>>
>>25381824
of course. you need to be as natural as possible. you've been doing this your whole life unknowingly.
>>
>>25381815
It's just an analogy, don't overthink it.
What I mean is that there are infinite variables at play. At any given moment you have a whole bunch of paths you could take that would lead you to your desire or lead your desire to you. You don't have to account for those variables or those paths. All you have to account for is what you're thinking and feeling in the here-and-now, and you will be naturally guided accordingly (whether good or bad).
Go to the end and the "in-betweens" fill out for you on their own. Be patient with yourself. It can be confusing and kind of paradigm-shattering at first, but you'll get the hang of it soon enough.
>>
>>25381841
thanks man. I really appreciate it. Im excited. Gonna start doing visualizations/affirmations tonight before i fall asleep
>>
>>25381824
First, I'll say hell fucking yes excitement is allowed. Get those good vibes flowing and watch how your day turns out. Really, if you just keep milking that thrilling, delighted feeling, you'll be astonished at how quickly the manifestations and synchronicities will start rolling in. That's what it's all about, friend.
Second, I'll say that you should really try to drop any pretense of "allowed" or "disallowed." There aren't any rules or limitations to this. Just let it flow.
>>
>>25381874
Shit. youre right. thanks man. I get so wrapped up in supposed rules it ends up handicapping me in my actions
>>
>>25381902
Precisely. LoA even works with thoughts and feelings, and those could be your wildest manifestations. If you're confused, you can settle into the present moment and affirm to yourself something like, "My understanding is now growing. I'm getting clearer and clearer about this with every passing moment. It's all making sense to me right now." And you'll just find the thoughts coming to you, you'll find yourself mixing and matching with people, books, etc. that coax you into more and better epiphanies.
Really, there aren't limits.
>>
Been watching this guy called Simon Wilson, he does a lot of travel with no money videos where he sneaks into places for free. In seemingly impossible situations things just align and it all works out. He mentioned loa here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92-lP2k4sNE

not too related otherwise but super interesting channel
>>
>>25381941
No worries. Sometimes rules help keep us on a track. You wouldn't exactly want to be dropped in the middle of the ocean and told to go find land. You want some direction in life.
It's when those rules constrict your happiness that you have a problem. Let that shit go.
>>
>>25382019
thanks homie. i really appreciate it
>>
>Mercury in retrograde
where can I learn more about this kind of stuff?
>>
>>25382164
it's astrology
>>
>>25382164
I'm not really one for Astrology, but what would this mean?
>>
What was the first thing you guys actively manifested?
>>
>>25382419
Actively?
A couple grand for my Dad. I'd consider that my first big success.

Accidentally?
Relationship with my SP.
>>
>>25382419
The ladder experiment and after that a baseball. After that money.
>>
>>25382430
How was your SP an accident?
>>
>>25382466
Well, we manifest all the time. It was before I understood anything about it, but looking back, it was 100% something manifested in the usual way, but I just didn't really think about it.
>>
>>25382419
It's hard to tell. The lines blur between what's "active" and "passive" and what you might call a "manifestation" or "synchronicity." Every day is filled with countless manifestations for me.
Among my earliest deliberate manifestations, I'd say money here and there and a fulfilling, multi-year relationship. I've manifested everything from changes in personal habits, changes in how I relate to others, changes in weather, everyday items, small things like getting a failed car to start again to bigger things like money, gifts, pets, places to live, new friends, etc.
My first ever significant manifestation was not active, but when I was starting to get into the topic of LoA, I randomly stumbled upon a reference to the book "As A Man Thinketh" somewhere online. Never heard of it before that. An hour later, I found it inside a box in my house, having never seen it in the 17 years I was living there.
I honestly can't keep track of them all. Again, it's an everyday occurrence. My most recent one was that yesterday my friend Paypaled me $100 after I affirmed/visualized money flowing to me effortlessly.
>>
>>25382564
You sound based. Good job anon
>>
>>25382601
Nothing too special about me in that regard. It's all here for you as well, and everyone else. :) Just let it in. You deserve the best.
>>
>>25382636
based. super inspirational. it's all ours if we want it. we just have to manifest it
>>
>>25382786
YES :)
>>
>>25381448
A lot of pentecostal Christians manifest healing and good fortune, it's proof of the LoA imo
>>
>>25382236
In Astrology, planets are the most important thing, more important than signs in fact.

Mercury represents the mind and thinking and communication. Retrograde means that the planet appears to be going in the opposite direction due to the way the orbit looks in the sky, causing it to "malfunction", so when mercury is in retrograde it means communication is off.
>>
>>25383082
when will it stop being in retrograde?
>>
File: IMG_20200627_111940.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
Would it be possible to manifest more/higher intelligence? And if so how should i go about doing do?
>>
>>25381599
yes yes you got it right bro
godspeed
>>
>>25382419
an old song on the radio
>>
>>25383115
Yeah. Roughly akin to this >>25381991
It all basically comes back to the same thing: "subjective appropriation of the objective hope," "subjective" meaning from the point of "I am" and in the present moment.
>>
File: back to high school.gif (3.08 MB, 540x540)
3.08 MB
3.08 MB GIF
>>25381351
Maybe this sounds crazy, but could the law of attraction enable you to time travel?
>>
>>25381351
How d'you manifest love?
>>
heres a fun experiment i tried a few days ago
every time you got a negative thought, imagine an antivirus saying deleted.
having negative thoughts from time to time is normal but you need to identify them for what they are, useless negative thoughts.

at the end of the day you will realize how many negative thoughts a normal person have every day, and how many people take decisions according to those feelings. its amazing.

pardon my english
and good luck anons
>>
>>25383332
I'll keep that in mind for tomorrow.

Gracias, amigo.

>>25383300
You can.

Basically, just imagine what you'd realistically feel like in that situation, say, a 10 year anniversary. The happiness, the joy, what the person would do, etc.
>>
>>25383379
alright, keep me updated. you will be surprised
>>
>>25383379
Thanks, any other tips?
>>
>>25383469
Watch a few YT videos on it, and additionally go onto r/nevillegoddardsp if you want to read some success stories and longer posts.

Joseph Alai has good stuff most of the time.
>>
>>25383479
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>25383479
I second the NG subreddit recommendation. Quite a lot of thoughtful posts there and some truly excellent success stories.
>>
>>25383528
>some truly excellent success stories

When i first found out about LoA i found that sub and it was incredibly inspiring to see so many successes, both minor and major.
>>
>>25383709
Yeah, it's nice.
>>
im excited to manifest my SP and start our life together
>>
>>25383884
It's done. :) Congrats, friend.
>>
>>25383950
>>
>>25382419

A job. I was living in this guy's basement, he was my friend but holy shit as soon as I moved in with him everything went to absolute shit. I was accidentally manifesting more panic and poverty and unemployment, and I managed to manifest a job rapidly. It was weird, then I accidentally manifested a free burrito. It was dope. Then I manifested a way back to my home state (which unfolded in a fucking unreal way), then a job where I finally broke into my industry and have job experience working with the shit that I do. And when I get paid on Tuesday, I'm putting in my application for the apartment that I want. I knew what complex I wanted, I knew I wanted something on the 3rd floor. I know that the girl I want to run into lives in that complex, which kinda helps it all come together. My balcony is probably going to be facing the direction I want it to, as well.

Moving will suck and be expensive, as it always is, but I've gone from literally homeless and riding a greyhound in January to suddenly better off than I've ever been before in my life. The struggling is over.
>>
>>25384091
That's fantastic. Well done, man. And even more good stuff is on the way for you.
>>
>>25383730
Yeah I know what you mean. Goddard’s LoA is basically solipsism, that is, that the only thing you can be certain of is your own consciousness. He basically states this idea when he says that your reality is a direct product of your own conscious state. There’s a big difference between his idea of the Law of Attraction and say, Earl Nightingale or the Chaos Magicians
>>
>>25384091
Fuck yeah dude. That's amazing. Im super happy for you.
>>
File: 1591370067144.png (115 KB, 248x408)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
Does anyone else feel really weird when they see positive posters on other boards outside of these threads on this site? Everyone is doom posting in almost every thread and I never really noticed but its annoying as hell
>>
>>25384247
Doom posting is addictive and takes no effort so we’re so used to seeing everyone do it.
>>
I seriously grew from 5'8 to 5'11 using this stuff. I know I'm still in the pit but that's incredible.
>>
>>25383711

Anon, what do you think people like Jeffry Epstein and Hillary Clinton come back as?
>>
Is there a word for that weird feeling, that gnosis, that something changed as a result of your intention? When I was unhappily living in a different state, I distinctly remember one day thinking "I'm going to go out and walk around here again, because I'm not going to be here much longer." I didn't want to be there, but I made shit money and had no way home, no transportation and no way to get there. But I knew, I had this gut feeling, that I would be gone soon. A week later, I was inexplicably on my way back home.

I wasn't able to find a job for a while when I made it back to my home state, which was in January, right before Covid hit. So I went out and wound up taking a job at a fucking Arby's. I didn't want to work there, but I had decided I was moving back to my home town in this state and not to live in the big city I had just arrived in. I chose that Arby's because it was a franchise that would let me transfer to my hometown. I was lining up a way to get back. And then, one day, I got this feeling that I wouldn't be there for much longer, and to take it all in because I'll look back on these shitty times someday. Then, inexplicably, I got called for interviews for a job I almost didn't even apply for, that I almost turned down the interview for because I thought I would need to move again to get close enough to commute to their offices. Instead, they offered me a job and sent me a laptop, and I can work from anywhere.

Now I'm getting that feeling again, that I won't be living in the house I'm in with the cool roommates I have for much longer. So, I'm going to be reserving my apartment in my hometown hopefully this week (which, last time I looked, the one that's available is the one that I wanted).

I've encountered this weird deep feeling of gnosis before, knowing that something is changing or manifesting before the 3d catches up to it. Is there a word for it?
>>
>>25384484
Doesn’t Neville call that sabbath or something like that?
>>
>>25384497
Anyone else think it's funny watching this guy create all of his own resistance?
>>
>>25381930
So thinking positive brings demons into your life? What exactly is the harm in this stuff?
You need something better to do with your life you sad, miserable, cretin.
>>
>>25384554
Don't engage with this guy. He's going on 24 hours of angry shit posting
>>
File: Winner-Free-PNG-Image.png (95 KB, 800x792)
95 KB
95 KB PNG
Oh my god, would some of you simply KNOCK IT OFF and stop responding to obvious bate? FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN, YOU'LL BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY, REEEE, etc. It's a troll, and on the off chance he's actually Christian, he's a pretty shitty one, judging from his posts. Just report his posts and ignore. He can use the length of his ban to read his Bible.

Hope you all had a great weekend and have an even better week.
>>
>>25384303
I changed my eye colour using this (blue to green).
>>
>>25384728
Did others that knee you before the change notice the change? Or was it just assumed that it was always your eye color?
>>
>>25384746
No one has commented on it, but it was recent, so I can't really tell you how it worked.
>>
>>25384303
That is amazing. How old are you? Care to share your method.
I've actually been wanting to make my dick bigger so maybe this will be transferrable
>>
>>25384785
I'm 21, I honestly don't have much of a method, I just thought it would be nice to have green eyes, pictured it and let it go. After not thinking about it for a while, I noticed that my eyes have changed to a green colour (with an interesting tinge, maybe due to my previous colour).
>>
>>25384569
OK and where’s your proof of these wild claims? If it’s so easy for these demons to take control of people around me why do they need someone to completely and totally unwittingly (I say unwittingly to entertain your ridiculous fallacy) make a pact with them? Why not just take over over those people and start causing havoc? Which they don’t do but whatever.
Ive practised it, achieved manifestations, and never once had any contact with demons. It’s all good for me. What do you have to say to that?
>>
>>25384826
He’s going to just say that the devil wants us to commit suicide and that your manifestations came true because the devil gave them to you
>>
Do you know any youtubers who you believe to know about LoA?
>>
>>25384247
being demoralized is easy
staying positive requires discipline
>>
>>25384826
Don't take the bait, friend. He's been at this for over 24 hours straight.
>>
>>25384668
based
>>
>>25384890
He needs genuine mental help
>>
File: EarQCaaUEAAAuep.jpg (23 KB, 581x626)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
It's times like these when the Neville and LoA subreddits are better options because dopes like this guy are simply muzzled instead of left free to piss and shit all over civil discussion.

I can't believe I just had to say that, because I very much dislike reddit...
>>
>>25385016
Reddit is a shithole but this guy would’ve been banned 23 hours and 58 minutes ago
>>
Do you guys believe in reincarnation?
>>
>>25385108
I don't know, but I certainly hope it's real.
>>
>>25385139
So do I. I think it would be interesting conceptually to be able to live again as some other person
>>
>>25385108
No. Time is an illusion, a contrivance in this three-dimensional hologram we call "reality" to give our lives a narrative -- beginning, middle and end. Even the basics of LOA as discussed in this thread disprove the existence of time. If one is constantly shifting between realities, then time makes no sense, because it makes no sense to assume all of those realities run on the same measure of time. Also, if there are multiple realities/timelines, which "you" is the one being reincarnated? Why reality would you be reincarnated on?

My opinion is that people who believe they've been reincarnated and remember "past lives" are, in fact, doing little more than accidentally tuning into a kind of shared "archive" of existence (call it the Akashic Record if you want, although I think that's a goofy name). I think people do it with "future lives" too, but since we live in an existence ruled by the contrivance of time, people are unable to identify that "memory of the future" as being just that.

I think deja vu is exactly that, too. It's you suddenly remembering "the future," but you remember it as it plays out in "the present," hence the confusion when it occurs. It's uncontrolled and clashes with our sense of "time."
>>
Where's the LoA OP namefag? He kept these threads good :(
>>
>>25385370
probably asleep. he should be around in a few hours
>>
>>25381351
I'm a terrific runner.
>>
>>25385397
Ah shit, it seems to be cyclical here
first the original guy who started these threads in October or so kept it decent until some trolls came over and ruined it, LoA OP took up and kept it great until this faggot started stomping all over the generals, I guess it'll straighten itself out in the future.
>>
>>25385397
oh well. it's not like we can't manage without him
>>
>>25385421
They did but moved to another reality
>>
>>25385453
Kek
>>
I think my playing with AI Dungeon has started to manifest things in reality, since I got invested in the roleplay.
>>
>>25385409
Might just have to give it time to reset and let the loser find something else to occupy his time
>>
Haven't been here for some days, LoA OP is out then? Shame.
>>
Guys, guys, why dont u use your super powers to end the coronavirus TODAY. manifest that is over, and u could end the BLM if u want, or get our original time line
>>
>>25385806
yeah
>>
File: 1593405095655.jpg (291 KB, 1071x688)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>>/pol/265415510

What are the implications of this? How would these people manifest if they can't visualize/imagine? No inner monologue either.

Starting to think we're really in a virtual reality with NPCs walking about....
>>
>>25385954
feeling
>>
>>25385817
No you cannot do that remember than even if you stop coronavirus something else will take its place its not you manifesting something for yourself or for some people you know you are going against the universal manifestation of planets if 1% of the people on this planet manifested maybe something would change but us alone cannot change this planets energy.

Also where is that "christian" anon? I got to talk to you
>>
>manifest things for other people easily
>cant manifest anything for myself except little things
help fug
>>
>>25386130
read op
>>
>>25386117
Anyways I don't have all day so Christian anon maybe you do not know the real teachings of Ihsous Christos but I will enlighten you ONCE

https://yogainternational.com/article/view/gnostic-texts-reveal-jesus-in-a-new-light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUfYgjIJUps

Stop inviting negative spirits into these threads by inviting "demons" what you wish upon others will happen to you so these demons you are talking about you are calling them to come to you and they will arrive when you forget about this thread be very careful with what you call others
>>
does chronic masturbation inhibit the ability to manifest?
>>
>>25386180
I believe so.
>>
File: buddha-eternal-peace1.png (1.98 MB, 1024x1024)
1.98 MB
1.98 MB PNG
>>25386180
Yes it does, I would suggest this book to learn more (The taoist secrets of love) and as the book will teach you 30 days AT LEAST of nofap to manifest more successfully (Although it will tell you in other words), also porn destroys imagination so if you wonder why you stopped daydreaming its because of porn
>>
I like the LoA concept but the healing parts I have trouble believing in.
>>
Personally I manifested a few things before I heard about LoA.
There was one moment in my life where I prayed for a few things. All wishes where fulfilled.
I get my first love, exactly a person that I wished for. Also, to get better at drawing (I made amazing progress in that time).
So I feel like even God/Universe is ok with manifesting, even God will help grant your wishes if you ask for it.
The problem is, I lost it all.
It is because of bad/toxic beliefs and toxic/negative mindset.
Remember to work on your beliefs and mental state before manifesting anons.
This thread opened my eyes for a lot of things, thanks you all anons!
>>
>>25386658
Same here man. I manifested a gf and I had a really good shot with this girl and I messed it up. I'm im trying to improve myself and hoping ill get another try with someone else again.
>>
>>25381453
I enjoy you. I manifest whatever I want. Checkem.
>>
>>25386681
>>25386658
what did you mess up?
>>
>>25386693
Being incredibly distant
>>
>>25386693
My toxic beliefs about opposite gender start showing up (I didn't know they existed in me before I met that person), insecurity, low self-esteem, jealousy etc.
It all showed up. I was honestly really surprised that I was that toxic, like all bad shit start showing up.
Now I work on myself, it's time to stop to be insecure shit.

>>25386681
I hope anon that you will achieve success! It's important to learn from mistakes.
>>
>>25386867
You think you're a good person by doing all this preachy shit? By constantly banging on about your christian bullshit, YOU are putting those negative beliefs into people's heads and God will punish YOU for it, you egotistical cunt.

I wish nothing but misery on you.
>>
>>25381599
checked. that’s the spirit, king
>>
>>25385817
kidding me? coronavirus is the best thing to happen to the world in ages
>>
Is alcohol bad for LoA?
>>
>>25387119
Probably not a good idea to do SATS if you're drunk.
>>
>>25387119
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhw71Cjrh00&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3FnS4oDpdM

it makes it harder but the most important thing is that you do not start being negative when hungover, you still control what you think
>>
>>25387144
it's much harder to be positive when hungover though imo, especially if your hangovers are mental side t. someone who gets drunk weekly

been cutting down since i started practicing loa seriously
>>
>>25387229
That's probably better for you. Alcohol isnt really all that good for you regardless of LoA
>>
>>25387283
makes me feel good and i enjoy it
>>
>>25387398
Dont even bother responding to that guy. he's the terminally angry loser
>>
It is possible to manifest a cure for Tinnitus. I've run out of conventional methods...It's so bad atm. :(
>>
>>25387407
yes
>>
>>25387407
you can manifest anything and everything
>>
>>25387452
Why didn't Stephen Hawking cure his disease if everything can be manifested? He obviously knew more about quantum mechanics than anyone in this thread.
This question makes me doubt
>>
>>25387496
Maybe he didn’t want to? Maybe he didn’t know what could be done? Maybe he never explored beyond looking for an explanation.
>>
>>25387531
>>
>>25387496
Maybe he did and he selected a different universe where he wasnt disabled anymore and moved on there, leaving his old self in the universe we were in.
>>
even LoA OP stopped coming here
>>
>>25387839
a lot of people did and for a good reason
>>
>>25382419
a specific type of pizza on a specific day, cucking (p much, his gf came sat on my lap in front of him) this guy i don’t like, signs, weight loss, mental clarity, some sp stuff
>>
>>25381609
Its a metaphor retard
>>
>>25387853
What's the reason?
>>
>>25387957
Here from the start, the reason is because there is no evolution in these threads and there are usually new people learning about this stuff, so there is no reason for most people to stick around why I sticked around well I am waiting and learning so I drop by some times nothing important going on for me as of yet. If you start learning about this stuff its becoming really hard to find an excuse to stay inside your familiar bubble so most people left with the prospect of finding the extraordinary simple enough.
>>
>>25387957
>>25388521
it's because of that one troll
>>
>>25388532
I have already given him the power to break free from his ego he did not take it leave him be, he will get tired and will leave in due time.
>>
File: 1538913157241.jpg (52 KB, 736x556)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>25388555
CHECK EM
>>
>>25388555
Based
>>
>>25388555
88555 is the new lucky nr
>>
SATS is so hard to get to voluntarily, but I'm training myself each day.
>>
>>25390112
You got it, don't worry.
Keep it within present moment awareness and your scenes/affirmations in present tense. Don't make it about "I'm doing SATS to make something occur in some vague future," make it about "I see it, I hear it, I feel it *now* and it's happening *now.*" Removing the time-consciousness barrier will seal the deal. Feel it out in a live, direct, non-abstract way.
>>
>>25390628
The thing is I keep passing out before I can do it. However I've reached that state before by accident when I was sleep deprived or taking a nap.
>>
>>25390651
That;s what keeps happening to me. I will get into it and start and then il fall asleep really quickly. most of the time ill forget if i ever started my affirmations or visualizations or not
>>
Many demons iit.
>>
>>25390651
>>25390673
You don't only have to do it while falling asleep at night. You can do it at any point in the day while meditating. Might as well do it when you're most alert and energized.
If you keep falling asleep, maybe you just need to sleep. Let your body follow its rhythms.
>>
File: 1592484239861.jpg (234 KB, 1680x1050)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
>>25381373
His presence here is a good thing.
It serves as a lesson for everyone here to learn how to be strong in the face of negativity.
This world is plunging into chaos and so now more than ever it is important for people to start learning how find peace and harmony within themselves. This is of vital importance to manifesting goodness into your life.

So when you see posts by angry people, thank them within your own heart, for they are teaching you to be strong.
Wish all the peace and happiness upon them that you would wish upon yourself and your loved ones, and pass them by without judgement, for they are on the same journey through life that you are.
>>
>>25391351
Based anon.
>>
>>25391351
>journey
I'm just here to inform you you're messing with satanic entities that will destroy your soul.
>>
>>25391351
This i very true. I have to start finding the positives in every situation
>>
>>25391351
Exactly.
It's a wonderful practice in self-control and also a perfect illustration of what kind of life that strain of thinking will manifest for you: one of emptiness, misery, fruitless aggression, and immense time-wasting. Don't bother engaging with it unless you want to be sucked into the same void, shitposting all your days away on a single niche 4chan thread. We are all far beyond that now.
>>
>>25391959
Anon, stop lying to yourself. The inner demon inside of you is seething very hard right now.
>>
what the fuck is an SP?
I only know that as "small penis"
t. someone who just found these threads
>>
>>25392426
specific person
>>
>>25392426
Salted Peanuts
>>
>>25391959
It’s a weird feeling that through this you learn so much that sort of keeps you above the fray of normie life
>>
>>25392426
lmaoooo @small pp
>>
Can somebody simplify the concept of a mental diet for me?
>>
Can somebody tell me something that will let me stop hating everything about myself?
>>
>>25393416
why do u hate yourself?
>>
>>25393416
You have to realize that you’re way cooler than you could ever imagine. You are literally the designer of your universe and you should be proud of all the things you’ve designed, not just for yourself, but for others too.
>>
>>25393460
Because I seem to have very little redeeming value in the eyes of the people around me and I don't have the energy to change myself because I am extremely lonely, socially inept, and extremely depressed. I'm barely hanging on. My brain hurts all the time and I don't know how to change myself alone. I'm almost always sad and tired.
>>
>>25393491
I was in the same exact place as you a few months back. I was beaten as a child, I had no dad, I was really lonely, really depressed, and suicidal. I took a huge step in my life when I decided to stop focusing so hard on the negative things. Not even looking at the positive, but just not giving my time and energy to the negative things and that helped me a good amount on its own
>>
>>25393491
Do you realize that it's possible that you simply existing could be one of the rarest things in the entire universe?
>>
>>25393502
Bro I'm trying but it's fucking hard. It feels like those early supersonic jets that used to rattle back and forth causing sonic booms each time when they went above a certain speed. Like, I can get a good mood going but then it just eats shit after an hour or so and I'm back to being a hateful little gremlin.
>>
>>25393521
I know exactly what you mean dude. It’s really rough but if you stick with it you will see an end to it. I’ve been through the ringer so often with it that I just thought I was doomed to be sad and depressed and was actively planning ways to kill myself but it isnt always gonna feel like that if you stick with chasing the good and positive moods
>>
>>25393491
i was like you,
i know exactly howd you feel
"nobody gives a shit about me
why should i care about myself?"
why? because there are no other options
its light or darkness

you know how to improve yourself, and you will do it alone, in the meantime you will experience love, pain, bliss, etc basically life.
people dont care about your past.
read FEELING IS THE SECRET(12pages)
and forgive yourself, dont disappoint us
>>
>>25393521
try this
>>25383332
yeah being a cynical fuck can be addictive
>>
I spoke to a projection of myself in SAST
It was a very interesting experience.
>>
>>25393594
>and forgive yourself
See, this is the part I'm having trouble with, because I've been a really shitty person in a lot of ways for a really long time. I'm tired of it, but I don't know how the fuck I'm supposed to be allowed to just go "oh well, that's all in the past now buddy, it's just sunshine and roses and all that from here on out" and stroll off feeling happy as a lamb.
>>
>>25393700
forgiveness is one of the tenets of Christianity
maybe consult a priest in your area he might give you some advice
>>
Has anyone tried using chaos magick to manifest things that they want?
>>
>>25391117
I meditate daily but I still can't reach that state while meditating. Any tips? People say that SATS should be easy to achieve but once again I just passed out.
>>
>>25381351
>how to be the demiurge
>how to be in the mickey mouse cult without having money or relevance
>>
>>25393695
How to get into SATS?
>>
File: abrahamhicks.png (610 KB, 1181x737)
610 KB
610 KB PNG
Law of Attraction lady vs a realist/pessimist. Who was right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-yhCO76xEU&
>>
>>25394573
>six million jews get gassed
>vibrational momentum caused it to be that way

I want to believe in LoA but he is stating exactly my doubts and she does not feel convincing when there is someone who isn't convinced easily
>>
>>25394581
wether you believe that gravity exists or not it doesn't matter because it does
>>
>>25394151
>>25394106
Okay, I just tried to get into SATS again while taking a nap and was succesful for a short time, but I often got too excited and/or my mind would wander. I also got into lucid dreaming which is normal for me, I lucid dream on weekly basis. I've been trying to do SATS for a 4 days now and I'm confident I'll master it especially since I'm able to lucid dream so often.
>>
File: applewhite.png (215 KB, 900x624)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>25394619
I guess it's just her lingo that makes her seem so scammy, compared to other spiritual teachers. she's more of a motivational speaker who uses words like vortex a lot and speaks of herself as "we" instead of "I" which automatically makes me think of cults like pic related. But that doesn't prove she is wrong, just that I am focused on the negative like the guy in the link and thus that's my perspective
>>
>>25394636
What she talks about is basically the same thing as Neville, Zeland etc. But she just uses terms like "vortex" instead of "imagination" or "the space of variatons"
>>
Why isn't LoA more known? I've never heard about it before /x/ and some google finds
>>
>>25394667
What do you mean "more known"? It's even more known than magick even though LoA is magick itself.
>>
>>25394630
You got it bro.
>>
I'm feeling so good.
>>
>>25394667
It is well known if you are older than 18. The Secret was a big controversy back in '06
>>
>>25375105
>LoA is just consciously doing what everyone does unconsciously. And it only happens if the universe wills it.
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>>25394817
That you've been manifesting your whole life. The physical world and your own life is a manifestation of the mind.
>>
>>25394817
>And it only happens if the universe wills it
This has me scratching my head, kinda doubting myself now.
>>
>>25394817
The LoA always works and everyone is doing it. What he meant is that most people don't know it exists and therefore use it unconsciously and unknowingly.
>>
>>25394829
how did people being tortured to death and small kids raped manifest that?
>>
File: 1593247359023.jpg (91 KB, 1200x630)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>25394915
WELL based on my research which most anons probably forgot already most people are born with certain energies these energies have been translated very perfectly into the zodiac signs, so I presume that the planets have created a certain energy around the person no matter the age he is manifesting subconsciously this planets energies and change. So when a planet I have not really researched about this I am using my logic now lets say a planet is having a line up with another planet or something of that kind the persons energy changes. So people around him become more aggressive towards him or they become more peaceful. That is my theory.
>>
>>25394817
I’m pretty sure it happens regardless. The universe willing it doesn’t make much sense, it’s more about your own will
>>
>>25395296
I’m a Leo and my SP is a Cancer. How would this affect us?
>>
>>25394817
In Soviet Russia, Universe wills YOU!
>>
>>25393700
Anon, I want to add to this talk that you have power to change your way of thinking and feeling.
You feel bad, lonely etc. because you let yourself to feel that way and have these thoughts.
You CAN refuse to feel/ think in bad way. When these feelings/thoughts will appear, you can just refuse them. Don't fuel these, let them be, feel it and let it go.
It is one od the biggest realisation of mine that I CAN control it. I can control if I want to feel good or bad in this moment.
Also, meditate and pratcite gratitude.
>>
>>25396552
Answer this please
>>25394915
>>
>>25396570
Why? My post isn't related to that. I try to help other anon.
>>
b8
>>
So it’s fucking JULY and I’m still stuck in a coronavirus universe. I did managed to jump to one where I managed to get a great job that pays very nicely, and I did jump away from total chaos but shit is still shutdown everywhere.
>>
>>25396666
https://pastebin.com/ETqz3K5Y
>>
>>25396706
where i live the coronavirus hasn't really affected anything. things are open once again and even back when they were closed it wasn't that bad. 95% of the time i don't even remember that it exists.
>>
>>25396728
Go away christcuck
>>
>>25396758
Sometimes shit happens
>>
>>25396594
getting tortured and raped, that's so pisces!
>>
is it true that the more you talk and are amazed by the little "coincidences" ramping up in your life, the less likely they are to happen? If you are surprised, it means you subconsciously know you shouldn't experience it. And if you act like "of course!" it will unfold more and more. The synchronicities will just pile up in such detailed and amazing ways that if you try to explain them to people, you will sound crazy. These synchronicities and small signs are meant only for you, and you should just go with it as if it's normal, or it will not happen again
>>
>>25396816
It's a leap year tho, maybe that'll change things??? in case it doesn't, get well soon!
>>
Lots of skitzo same fagging in this thread
>>
>>25396786
Why?
>>
>>25396954
I manifest more manifestations
>>
>>25396954
Neville rarely spoke about not being able to manifest something. The things he never mentioned was manifesting health or anything like that.
>>
>>25397057
>The things he never mentioned was manifesting health or anything like that.
false
>>
How do I become a chad using LoA?
>>
>>25397076
Example?
>>
>>25397081
start believing that you are a chad.
>>
>>25397076
exactly. He said that with enough effort you can manifest anything
>>
File: that didnt age well.png (7 KB, 576x116)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
Well, well.
>>
>>25397341
he's still here in fact i'm probably answering to him right now
>>
>>25396834
When it's enthusiastic and delighted, it will ramp them up to incredible levels. Once you start getting nervous about it or feel like "This is so crazy, it can't be happening," then they'll stop.
If you can naturally, genuinely feel that "of course!" positive expectation energy, you'll definitely get more of it. If you feel like you have to force yourself into the mindset to personally keep things up, like you're taming a wild horse, they'll slow back down.
So basically, don't worry about getting it perfect. Ultimately it's not your "work," so don't treat it like that. You're just here to choose and then bask in the results.
>>
>>25397081
Asking the real questions
>>
>>25397353
Yeah but the mods and jannies know about him now and take him out like trash when he starts shitposting his christcuck crap
>>
>>25397446
that's good to hear, literally manifested him away kek. unfortunately we lost some insightful and good posters like loa op though.
>>
>>25397468
They'll be back eventually. They probably just got annoyed and are cooling off
>>
>>25397468
He'll be back eventually (I talk to him personally). He just needs a detox.
These threads often consist of a lot of arguing and repetitive questions, so it can be exhausting trying to address everyone properly. After a while it just feels like a waste of time, which can be better spent actually applying the techniques of LoA. The christcuck just broke the camel's back.
>>
>>25397401
Good post and I agree.
>>
Damn, what is being posted on the subliminals forum is very impressive.
People changing eye colour, breast size, noses etc.
>>
>>25397556
Why you need subliminals when you have loa?
>>
is it ok to think about multiple goals enthustiacly during the day, especially if they are related? for example i'm going to manifest my debt away and then get wealthy, is it ok to think how nice it is to be wealthy and debt free and imagine how you are telling people how you "made it" during the day? i do SATS everyday specifically where i imagine a scene that implies that i'm debt free.
>>
>>25397990
Yes, that's fine. Don't think of them as "goals," but as real realities that exist here-and-now, and feel that throughout your day as you also maintain mindfulness in the present moment. That's really the key - not giving it a time-bound context (like wishing for it to occur some time in the future), but seizing it *right now.* Think and feel about the world through those assumptions, like "Oh look, I can buy this, I can buy that." "Spend" your money in your imagination. Whatever catches your eye, imagine forking over the money to get it and having no quibbles about doing so.
I know you only mentioned doing it in your imagination, but I think it's worth mentioning that I would highly recommend you do NOT say anything to anyone. It's very easy to get caught in the influence of others. All it takes is a simple, "Oh yeah? Where is it?" for you to get caught in a tailspin of doubt and justification and defensiveness, which will delay your desires even further. "Go forth and tell no one." Having those conversations in your imagination would be a different story though, and that would be great.
>>
I have strong feeling that something good is about to happen!
>>
>>25397784
because it's just another LOA method? when you think about it
>>
I keep seeing 1s and 5s next to each other bros.

Is this a good sign?
>>
>>25400168
only you know
>>
So is LOA just magick?
>>
File: 1592399610352.jpg (59 KB, 542x839)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>25381373
They actually are but he just keeps on spewing his anger. Kinda cute to see him try and try to no avail.
>>
>>25400384
yes
>>
>>25400427
It’s so weird I started off as a Christian and started reading Goddard and shit about hermeticism and now I’m really questioning everything I’ve ever sort of thought I knew. It’s been super enlightening
>>
>>25400168
It's a good sign in that you're getting direct evidence of manifestations. In this case, it's 1's and 5's. You get more of what you pay attention to, put emotion into, and assume/expect to be coming to you. That's what you're doing with the numbers. So you keep seeing them, get excited that you keep seeing them, which makes them come more, etc.
You could do the same for literally anything, not just numbers. It's just as easy and straightforward as that.
>>
>>25400476
glad to hear that man
>>
>>25400487
Also if you attribute something to them, ie. truly feel and believe you have for example a lucky number then it means that when you see it you will be lucky. Or a number or a sign that significies progress for example.
>>
>>25383101
Google it.
>>
>>25386193
Why does porn destroy imagination? Massive depletion of the creative life force? Engineered loosh farm?
>>
>>25386489
So did I but I saw a comment earlier this day where somebody talked about the people in the east having longer life expectancies. All the old medicine that seems to work while western medicine makes people get yearly cancer checks and possibly manifest things they don't actually want (ctrl+C; ctrl+V subconscious can't differ between hate and like explanation) . I can kinda get behind it since thinking about my Russian family.
>>
>>25400724
A mix of the first thing you mentioned alongside you grow on it to rely for your stimulation. You don't need to imagine fucking a girl in the ass if you can see it in front of you, can you?
>>
can I use a sexual visualization to manifest an SP?
>>
>>25401047
Bump
>>
>>25401059
is this a yes or no?
>>
For those of you manifesting an SP, how do you deal with seeing their social media and seeing them hang out with others(potentially other guys)?
>>
>>25401250
Stop checking their social media.

It works wonders.

>>25401047
Yes, you can, but I'd recommend that you just go to the end instead of sex. Do you want sex, or a relationship?
>>
>>25401614
>Stop checking their social media.

Fuck you're right. I gotta stop sabotaging myself
>>
>>25400476
Exoteric Christianity (and any other religion) is completely compatible with the esoteric.
>>
>>25401739
ill have to investigate this more. because its almost pulling me away from christianity
>>
Gimme gimme rundown of this shit
>>
>>25397556

where is this?
>>
>>25402058
the OP is the rundown. try the FAQ first
>>
>>25401739
>do you know why I speak in parables?
I bet he wrote his own death scene, cheeky jew
>>
>>25393491
>>25393521
You remind me of a girl I used to know. She would hate herself to such an extent that honestly I was impressed. I mean, it was painful as fuck to see it happen in real time because I loved her but still. 10/10 mental gymnastics would aware a gold medal to.
Anyway.
Take off those fucking rose tinted glasses you fucking idiot. OF COURSE you hate yourself. Want me to tell you why? Because you were trained to hate yourself by the world around you, and then by you yourself. You developed it into a habit, and by then you kept feeding it. Something good happen to you? "whatever, i'm sure it's an accident." Something bad happen to you? "I deserve it."
Fucking. Hell. The most irritating person sometimes, and me saying this could feasibly feed into that as well, damn it. So, what to do about it. Think back to a SINGLE person saying something good about yourself. A SINGLE person who cared about you, whether it was a parent, a sibling, a former love, or some stubborn as fuck anon online who's taking the time to craft out a message for you. SOMEONE cares about you, because they see something you're willfully blind to. Accept it. Accept that someone knows something you don't. Scientists, doctors, computer engineers, it's easy to see these people as knowing something you don't, but when it's about yourself? As if you're the fucking expert or something.
You're too close to have an objective read on yourself. So listen carefully. If you're as bad as you say, why the fuck do you trust yourself to have an objective opinion on yourself? If your judgement is terrible, so is your self appraisal.
Now imagine me equal parts slapping you and hugging you, you idiot.
>>
>>25401614
>>25401724
A lot of the things I've learned, recently, is that all of the behaviors that LoA enforces are good behaviors to have even if it was the case that everything is mundane and there's no magic to it.

Like, you want an ex back so you spend hours looking at her social media. Does that make her more likely to come back, or only make you feel worse for no reason? In fact, if she WAS to contact you, would you not run the risk of being bitter or jealous or something, thus actively sabotaging yourself?
Let's say you're worried about money, and you keep stressing over all your bills and whatnot. Is worrying about it earning you more money? Stress depresses the immune system, making you more likely to get sick and potentially miss work / rack up health bills. What good does that do you?
And etc.
>>
>>25402347
You're right. Im gonna cut off all social media and just work on visualizing the goal of her and I together.
>>
What connection do chaos magick and LoA have? Is LoA just a lighter form of CM?
>>
>>25402285
Voice?
>>
>>25402389
From what I understand LoA is just a distilled version of chaos magic.
If Chaos magic is vodka, LoA is 180 proof ethanol.
>>
>>25403281
So would that make LOA or chaos magick better?
>>
>>25403449
LOA. More purely focused on what you're aiming at.
>>
>>25384728
I changed my eye colour again, this time to a better blue. I know now that I can do anything.
>>
>>25402202
leddit
>>
>>25402367
Social media is a huge waste of time. It is a pendulum that feeds on (mostly negative) emotions. It rewards those who rely on it the most with massive internet points and followers who, on the other hand, provide the pendulum with even more energy.
It's a vicious circle that you're breaking through by cutting off all social media.
>>
I just wanted to say thank you so much for these LOA threads - they make my days a lot better (they just have so much positivity and love)
>>
>>25403693
I think you’re right. First step is deleting all these fucking apps off my phone.
>>
>>25381351
So now I have a new goal:

My hottest fantasy is this -
I want to invite my girlfriend and her friend to Las Vegas, we all party a bit, then we go back to the room and I fuck my girlfriend in front of her friend while her friend masturbates to us fucking. This friend of my gf is a virginal Christian, never had a bf, etc, and yet... she and my gf were hanging out recently and she confided in her that she masturbates every day and even did it on campus once, so shes definitely horny. She said she feels guilty about it. She told this to her in complete confidence, they have been friends for 5 years, ive known her about the same amount of time, so theres some shared comfort between us, if you will, especially between my gf and her.

I think shes hot and I think she is somewhat attracted to me as well. She said my girlfriend and I “would make beautiful kids together” and is very complimentary towards me, I think shes actually kind of into me, but she tries to hide it out of guilt. Anyway I wouldnt fuck her because I love my gf but I would love to fuck my gf in front of her. Its just hot and I like the idea of “corrupting” her like that.

So yeah thats what ill be visualizing from here on out. Gets me diamonds just thinking about it. Bonus points if I get to cum on both of them at the end but I dont think my gf would be down.

Ill let you know if it happens. Goal timeframe is by the end of this year.
>>
>>25403449
What works for you. It's all about getting that message into your subconscious mind and chaos magick can help.
>>
Can you use this to make a specific person want to be in a relationship/have feelings for you?
>>
>>25404062
you can use it for literally anything bro
go get your girl
>>
>>25404062
yes its called manifesting a SP
>>
>>25404086
Hell yeah. Time to make my dream girl want to marry me.
>>
>>25404098
she will
>>
What would be the general process for changing careers given that I've faced lots of setbacks disappointments and rejections (and obviously am filled with negativity? I'm already working on my fundamentals (upskilling)

I'm new to this stuff
>>
>>25404269
Focus on the postive. Focusing and being negative brings you more negativity.
>>
>>25404279
There is practically nothing positive in my current reality except for my family life
>>
>>25403664
its all fake no ones ever posted picture proof
>>
>>25404269
Visualize yourself as successful. Don't give any more thought or attention to any setbacks from the past, don't even analyze what could have gone wrong manifestation-wise, it's only a stumbling block. Give your full attention to the desired reality. Treat what you visualize as an actual event that has happened/is happening to you. Treat it as something true OF you as well - this is an event representing that you are successful. Walk in that consciousness. You've witnessed it, you can claim it.
>>
What do you guys think of Alex Becker's new video

https://youtu.be/RLOdnchzSXo
>>
>>25404308
This guy is basically what is called a LoAPornstar by the JM guys
>>
>>25404480
please dont bring that larp drama here
>>
>>25404629
Larpers from reddit chased most of the insightful people away.
>>
>>25404062
Yes, this has worked for me. It happened after I stopped caring and just accepted that it was inevitable. When I got what I wanted I didn't want it anymore
>>
New thread coming up soon lads
>>
>>25404732
what do you think about this?
>>25404308
>>
>>25404745
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSBaq3vAeY

What do you think about this? A youtuber giving an angry rant vs a PhD graduate showing clear evidence that consciousness affects matter? Hmm...
>>
New thread :)

>>25404759
>>25404759
>>25404759
>>
>>25403817
When a coomer get into LoA.
Quit porn, stop being degenerate and stop waste power of LoA.
>>
>>25403817
Bro take a step back. Stop watching porn and just get your dick wet or jerk off. Jesus
>>
File: 1588343128472.jpg (125 KB, 1067x1080)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>25404732
Glad to hear and thank you for keeping these threads alive. Being a newbie and browsing these threads is kinda addicting because the whole premise of this is really nice. Self hypnosis or dimensional jumping it works so I'll like many others will just have to grind it out and see for ourselves.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.