[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Can we go back to discussing astrology? Post your results and participate in the discussion.
>>
File: download.png (127 KB, 660x660)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
Does anyone interpret for me?
>>
>>25380892
Some numerology guy told me I'd be real pro in sales/marketing due to "charisma" and "magnetic personality" . Is it true astrobros?
>>
Bump.
>>
I actually recently started taking notes on astrology and reading as much as I can.
>>
>>25381503
Your chart says that you're gay
>>
>>25381170
pretty interesting chart

You've got 2 main themes going on that sprung out for me.

1. Struggles with personal relationships, finding love and satisfaction in relationships, confusion and instability. Now, these things suck to start out with, but becoming aware that this is a difficult area is already a big part. Then also, you have a lot of energy that needs an outlet. If you don't find constructive ways to let it out, it will also make your life more chaotic.

2. However, you have strong mind, will be good in many fields, good communicator, good judgement. And probably also decent at teaching to others.

Conclusion: I think its really crucial to use point 2 to create a stable life, and also use your strong mind to analyse yourself further, and get some spiritual background aswell, to release your energy in a more balanced manner, to have a framework that helps you understand when your relationships come into trouble, or you feel unsatisfied. However, you'll also be very loyal and caring in the good relationships that you do develop so. Just beware that this might be a trouble area in the beginning.

In the end you'll become a strong/wise/deep person. But don't slack on developing yourself with your strong mind
>>
My chart makes me want to commit re-roll please help
>>
File: gato bruxadeiro.png (1.85 MB, 960x960)
1.85 MB
1.85 MB PNG
Recommend me books on astronomy, pleased.
>>
File: 20200628_221358.png (137 KB, 670x470)
137 KB
137 KB PNG
Can anyone give me any insight into my chart as well?
>>
>>25383200
Why? Its definitely an epic roll

cool stuff: all planets on one side (and even on the non-normie side)
cool stuff: northnode opposition neptune (hermit/mystic/visionary)

Probably why you want a reroll, is because your chart hasn't had the time yet to come to use. Start learning the occult, time to get into the weird shit (its also the coolest stuff when you finally reach the pot of gold, but it takes a while)
>>
What does it mean to have 3 Yods in my chart?
>>
File: 1593237539759.gif (1.09 MB, 320x320)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB GIF
>>25383345
Because in general I think that occult stuff is silly and fake and I'm mostly interested in it for aesthetic purposes. I don't think that the spear of destiny has any magical powers, but I still want it because it's the spear of destiny. That kind of thing. I don't really see any way of implementing it into my life. Maybe be a preacher?
>>
>>25383223
>>25383223
>>25383223
>>
File: 555.jpg (44 KB, 199x377)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>25383405
Well you have that attraction because the occult is where you belong. However that is how it starts, and the spear is indeed pretty cool.

If you want to be a preacher, I think that would be great for you. However, you don't have to, the occult is applicable in all fields. You just learn to put everything in its correct place, like I'm trying to do with you. But yea, if you want to be really good, you eventually have to find a way to do it fulltime. Being a preacher could work.
>>
>>25383463
>el papa
>>
File: Kakyoin01.jpg (121 KB, 387x452)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>25383463
Ok, makes sense. You've been telling me the good news, now how about the bad stuff? There has to be some negatives.
>>
Got skipped over the last couple times I tried posting. Trying again here, anything that pops out is welcome
>>
>>25383223
>>25383437
Try google bro, or just read free pages on amazon, or try internet archive
>>
>>25383490
Thanks.
>>
>>25383482
Might be a good exercise for yourself, gonna go to bed, 5am already
>>
>>25380892
since last year late in the months you will get flurries of madness as nightmare fuel bleeds in . almost every where is getting some of the madness but the south east of america gets a double dosage

how is this astronomy related you ask well its simple. some of this is from the suns change in the light it emits since the eclipse that was visible diagonaly across america and the following grand solar minimum. it went white and then yellow rimmed white sun now. last year some wanted to force gods hand and he refused. however a black hole far away has been blasting earth. some one played the long game. sub atomic particles rain down on earth every month practically since october of last year from the 19th to 30th. the cumulative effect of many people being driven insane from 1 or the other has set in

mostly astronomy is just bs and few ever knew how to use the charts. right now any one who knows how to apply the change in months due to the milkyway being set adrift decades ago which was detected by the red shift will be better off but most of it will be warnings if you can read anything. for the next 2 years people should be cautious
>>
>>25381503
URANUS LOOKS LIKE AN ANUS

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN
>>
No cringe posts this thread, keep your shit in /d/.
>>
pre birthday read? cheers love you all
>>
File: 1589389669474.png (109 KB, 670x471)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
>>25380892
Can someone please give me a detailed good read? I'm very lost in life right now. I am trying to figure out my destiny. I keep trying to live a normal life but the universe keeps pulling me to a greater calling. Thoughts?
>>
>>25383223
Hi, if you're interested in Vedic Astrology this is a really good resource to get started

https://www.vedicastrologer.org/articles/vedic_astro_textbook.pdf
>>
File: astro.png (274 KB, 748x1027)
274 KB
274 KB PNG
don't much like this character or game, about ready to quit
>>
Are zodiac signs basically archetypes?
>>
>>25385345
No. When you are born you are born with a specific frequency that is influenced by the alignment of the planets. That frequency was determined by your soul before you were born. Think of the study of astrology as the study of the energetic frequency that you tend to align with.
>>
>>25385381
Was the soul waiting for the right frequency to manifest here?
>>
I've read a bit about my signs and found that the descriptions were really inaccurate but I want to keep an open mind and see what anons might have to say. Anyone?
>>
File: IMG_20200625_005913.png (112 KB, 670x471)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
Anyone ?
>>
>>25383077
Been told that, others interpreted it as introverted Chad which is more accurate
>>25383601
PISCES MORE LIKE PISSES AMIRITE?
>>
>>25386282
All Aries Sun men are Chads. That's a fact. We are primal, sex to us nothing more than to procreate and spread our seed.
>>
>>25386338
>Venus in Pisces in XII
hmmemoji.mkv
>>
>>25380892
Can we please discuss the Age of Aquarius? It's so shitty already, I can only imagine how it will be after we get microchipped by our technocratic, trannissary overlords.
>>
>>25386386
If that means I'm gay, I'll just admit I'd bust a fat tranny boipucci
>>
>>25386392
The age of aquarius is energy, that can be molded in certain forms. You and most people can't imagine the positive side of it, and if we don't work ourselves, it can get real shitty.

That picture of you is more like 1% aquarius and 99% age of pisces, and its only looking that gloomy right now because we have all these other transits that are also bad

>>25386398
There is no such thing as gay in astrology. Being gay is the negative side of some parts of your charts, which still have to be flipped into positives.
>>
>>25386392
I no way can you form an accurate picture of what earth will be like in 1000 years into pisces.
All science fiction also has become repetitive and stale, because people first have to work on themselves and align themselves again with the true road, before they can't get some accurate representation of the future
>>
>>25386427
So what does >>25381503 tell you about me? Especially that question
>>
>>25386433
into aquarius*
>>
>>25386392
>Age of Aquarius
new age tranny bs
>>
>>25386434
I'll post what I think about it later today, have to do some shit first (might take half a day before I post it)
>>
>>25386440
Got it, thank you
>>
>>25386392
I think that the age of capricorn is beginning and aquarius is ending a bit earlier than anticipated sadly
>>
>>25386386

Venus in Pisces is magical, women love that energy t
>>
>>25386491
Really?Maybe there is still some hope for me.Going through Pluto red pilling my Sun period rn.
>>
>>25386480
Both are saturnine, humanity-killing ages. How can you even tell?
>>
Where are my fellow LIBRA kings @ ???
>>
>>25385442
Nobody?
>>
>>25386603
What do you want to know in particular?
>>
whats the deal with saturn and depression?
>>
>>25386622
mind parasite of the imagination
>>
>>25386620
I have no specific questions in mind, I was wondering what the "main points" of my chart were. I don't know much, if anything, about astrology. I've heard about the Scorpio stereotypes which don't really fit but I've been told my actual natal chart would yield more useful information.
>>
>>25386629
how so?
>>
Astrology redpill: Neptune is the worst planet.
>>
>>25386709
no, that would be the uranus
>>
>>25386709
>tfw Neptune in 12th house
uh oh
>>
>>25386644
the position of the sun, moon and the ascendant are the ones you would consider “main points” in a chart
sun=conscious mind/ego/soul
moon=subconscious mind/instincts/emotions
ascendant=your personality/how you appear to others and it determines the position of the other houses in the chart
your sun is in scorpio, moon in sagittarius and ascendant in libra
you can try googling your placements or aspects, if you are a beginner run your info here, it gives you an outline of what your each planet placement means
https://alabe.com/freechart/
it doesnt give you information on the houses, which are basically in which areas of your life are the effects of a certain planets to be manifested the most
when you get a bit of a grasp of it you might want to search about it and also your aspect and if you have any fixed star conjunctions
by what i glanced in your chart i see an eccentric home life and troubles with a dominating partner/relationships
hope i helped somewhat :)
>>
Roast me based on my chart. Give it to me Astrochads
>>
>>25386737
neptune is in its home in 12th faggot. As long as its not too badly aspected its prospering there.
>>
>>25386803
zoomer
>>
>>25386863

Awful. Im indirectly looking for a reading here whilst appealing to the 4chan trolls
>>
>>25386772
Thanks anon, that gives me a good starting point.
>eccentric home life
I guess my current situation is a bit unusual for someone my age but it's not unheard of.
>troubles with a dominating partner/relationships
I have very few close relationships (almost none) and those I do have are healthy so I don't really see it
>>
>>25386851
Its badly aspected in my case. Venus square nepture is my strongest aspect.
>>
>>25386950
Is that the only bad aspect? All venus square neptune screams out to me is unrealistic expectations when it comes to love/money. You're an idealist in that aspect. Could be worse
>>
>>25386983
also square uranus
trine - sun, mercury and jupiter
>>
>>25386873
>I have very few close relationships (almost none) and those I do have are healthy so I don't really see it
Your Saturn (planet of opposition, lessons, boundaries) is in the 7th house (partnerships, marriage, business matters, diplomacy, public enemies, agreements, contracts and all things official) and it will offer you restrictions and challenges in these areas so you can overcome them, grow and learn responsibility, because that is Saturn’s job.
Sign wise, he is in aries, which one of the worse place for him to be since aries is Saturn’s fall (meaning that their energies don’t complement each other) thus making him and his lessons fierce, harsh and possibly unjust (aries-like) with a goal to make you learn to be more independent or courageous
He is also squared to neptune, planet of illusions, delusions, dreams, mental illness, idealism, irrationality, mysticism etc which may influence your saturn placement in a bad way
>>
>>25387003
Neptune square Uranus is a generation aspect that affects alot of people since the planets move so slowly so i wouldn't worry too much about that one or consider it bad. It trining sun-mer-jup is a very positive aspect and makes you very creative and sensitive
>>
>>25387003
oh i meant, neptune square moon
>>
>>25386392
>inb4 the aquarians try and spin "N-No all this bad shit is the Age of Pisces, we dindu nothing!" like the last time this was brought up
It'll happen, just watch.
>>
>>25386392
Asking on /x/ is very aquarian desu.
>>
>>25386803
>>25387266
Pls roast me
>>
>>25387305
big yet feminine penis
>>
>>25387322
whys it feminine

Its not that big either :(
>>
>>25387328
is your little nub cute at least? asking on behalf of Aquachan.
>>
>>25387337

For fuck sake i just want someone to gimme some deep cutting shit about me

my shit its alright, all dicks are ugly
>>
>>25386803
>>25387305
>>25387348

We've discussed your chart already. Anything else you'd like to know?
>>
So, how is my chart?
>>
>>25385035
To quit what exactly?

Superior tier chart. You have many of my favorite placements. But I'm not sure how astrology could help you, some of your placements are supposed to give a rare kind of awareness and as far as I know, these are very effective. Do you consider having occult gifts? Of a telepath kind? What do you do for a living?
>>
>>25387400
Complicated. But it will get easier for you. Do you think of changing gender?
>>
>>25387444
You are off by a lot, i’ve got no love for freaks of nature
>>
>>25387373
Yes, can you see if there's anything that suggests any luck or fortune and vice versa?

Also how can I communicate my thoughts and feelings better? I struggle with that, think its because of my mercury being in Pisces
>>
>>25387476
its okay man, you'll figure it out
>>
File: the ideal male form.jpg (110 KB, 764x1064)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>25387322
>big yet feminine penis
That's not a roast that's based
>>
>>25387476
I wasn't sure. Anyway, your chart is very afflicted, but on the other hand very preserved. As if you always had the means, the will and the strength to save yourself. It seems also
true for the flaws that often are attributed to libras imo, you don't seem shallow, and I wouldn't think you'd act as a social chameleon pretending to accept everyone. Though you'll need to hide a bit of that edge in the age of the aquarius (not that I have any interest in it, but still, it's better to avoid social deaths when it's possible). The main issue that doesn't seem to have equivalent solutions would be about your love life, but I think it is a matter of patience for you, and until then, of self-care.

If you don't mind, I'd like to know if you've had issues and diagnoses such as ADHD, dyslexia or BPD, and if so, how did it look like at first and how it evolved for you.
>>
>>25386803
>Yes, can you see if there's anything that suggests any luck or fortune and vice versa?
You seem more fortunate than most, but perhaps it is balanced by other things, such as a physical vulnerability towards viruses or a tendency to overreact to things and events that are massive but distant. The main issue regarding luck would be about the people bringing it to you: you're much less likely to be lucky if you're isolated.
>Also how can I communicate my thoughts and feelings better? I struggle with that, think its because of my mercury being in Pisces
Would you say you trust other people?

I'm curious to know if you've identified a pattern in the people you date, if you can tell me about it I'd appreciate.
>>
File: chartastro.jpg (354 KB, 747x1025)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
Anything strange?
>>
>>25387568
Thanks for the input, duly noted

>I'd like to know if you've had issues and diagnoses such as ADHD
I was described as a hyperactive child, but i don’t think i have much of it now
>dyslexia
Nope, i actually love reading
>BPD
If you asked me about a year ago, i’d probably say yes, kinda had a fair share of manic streaks, although i feel much more stable and healthy now desu, like to think i moved past it
>>
>>25387616
Im pretty isolated desu, i dont get too close with people

I havent dated anyone, and the girls ive shown interested with i have been distrusting of them. I think I have high expectations, like i want immediate infatuation but I dont put much effort in because im wary and stay pretty nonchalant. Maybe its the pride from my Leo rising lol

How would you say Uranus, Neptune and Pluto affect me?
>>
>>25387702
Thanks.
>i feel much more stable and healthy now desu, like to think i moved past it
Incredible, really. I don't think most people can, but you definitely seem capable to imo.
>>
>>25387734
Thank you too, anon
Best of luck
>>
>>25386803
>How would you say Uranus, Neptune and Pluto affect me?
Pluto is basically the reason we're all here, and it's particularly true for you, with an interest in what is secret, hidden, religious and/or spiritual.
It's an interesting placement for you, it urges your piscean side and it's something pisces Mercury can use, for the sake of clarity. It could be good you write things down sometimes I guess, as in a diary.

Uranus and Neptune were quite close for all our generation. It could show lots of dissonant effects that I don't think you have, except eventuality what I mentioned here:
>perhaps it is balanced by other things, such as a physical vulnerability towards viruses or a tendency to overreact to things and events that are massive but distant

In your case I'm struggling to identify tranny related kind of delirium desu, and it's better that way. The aspects of the outer planets with your taurus conjunction are less obvious and less strong than the conjunction itself which is very protective imo. However, Uranus will probably bring some social contrast in your life, and I expect you to fall in love with a SJW poly cutie.
>>
>>25386250
Nobody ?
>>
>>25386250
I will try, but I still do many mistakes.
Practical and logical mind, probably more tolerant than most of your kin, though virgo is a principle of discrimination and selection. You may doubt of your worth, of your utility a lot, though I suspect you develop your fields of interest a lot and give yourself the chance to prove your abstractive qualities. But a 12th house virgo sun, even well aspected, makes me wonder about your sense of service, about the way you may socially erase yourself and suffer from self-deprecating schemes, such as being with people you don't really enjoy, but that you can "at least" know. Shyness is nice and shyness can stop you. It's an example for the goals you can have that I suspect being much inferior compared to what you can do.
On the other hand, you may think you give people what they expect or desire from you, that you're socially nailing it. I'm not so sure about it but the only measure we could have is your own sense of fulfillment on that matter and the intensity of your friendships (though I'm being a bit clinical in this approach). If you smoke weed, I recommend you stop. I'm not sure what you'd be running from though it is pointed by your mother, it's a big claim desu, but it would show her emotional abuse, how defenseless you were, the anxiety you grew up with, confronting to an authoritarian father that you could have perceived as if you were from different worlds, evolving differently from the start.
For today, you've been through very bad transits this last year, most of them will end in a few months. They show a potential break up, a collapse of your efforts, depression, possible professional changes or the impossibility to go on in your studies. With your chart containing 0 fire placement, your potential for having heavy and long depressive episodes is very high. If it's true, I recommend you find ways to lessen their intensity, such as stopping drugs and alcool, eating properly (6th house being health). Cont
>>
>>25388480
You can also find a very effective mood stabilizer in sports and any physical activity. It would be very good if it's not already the case.

Scorpio Venuses can be read as being very possessive and jealous, afraid to lose the other. Would you relate?

Can you tell me if you were born in a rich family?
Any artistic gifts you could have?
>>
>>25384911
Can someone help me out? Thanks
>>
>>25384911
I can try but how sure are you of your hour of birth?
>>
>>25388522
Not sure at all. My mom doesn't really remember and it is at best a guess. I cant find my original birth certificate either.
>>
>>25388550
Do you think you can find it? In my country you just have to prove your identity to get it from the city hall of your birthplace, though it takes a few days to receive the document it's still quite simple.
>>
>>25388570
No. I do believe it is fairly accurate though.
>>
>>25380892
where do i take test
>>
New fag on this board, what website are you using to make your charts and how to interpret these charts?
>>
>>25388589
I'll be afk for a while but I'll try something when I come back. It's difficult when you're not sure though and in your case the rising being uncertain it could be very wrong.

>>25388609
>>25388602
astro.com
>>
>>25388609
https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?rs=3&btyp=w2gw&;
you can google what the signs mean
>>
>>25388638
>>25388633
Thanks for helping
>>
>>25388480
thanks, so you use whole sign houses ? my english isn't perfect so I'm afraid to make bad sentence, weren't you french would like to discuss about your interpretations
>>
>>25387431
quitting life
used to be able to sense spirits
unemployed now
>>
>>25388633
Thanks.
Will await your return kind helper.
>>
File: 423589.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>25380892
why would anyone embrace and support this control mechanism?
>>
Cany anyone read? I cannot
>>
>>25385035
>>25389299
What happened?

>>25388747
Yes and oui?
>>
I’m just gonna leave this here
>>
>>25389396
I used to think the same way, anon. But as my information advanced I realized that astrology is an ancient art and science. Though to get the true knowledge out of astrology is quite hard indeed. Do not dismiss it as a whole because of how watered down and new age it has gotten.
>>
File: h.jpg (63 KB, 984x400)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>25389396
>>
>>25389447
this, it is and has always been the science of princes and kings and wise men. they made it new age and a "girl thing" purposely to make people ignorant, there is great knowledge to be found if you can calibrate your perspective right
>>
>>25384911
>I'm very lost in life right now. I am trying to figure out my destiny. I keep trying to live a normal life but the universe keeps pulling me to a greater calling. Thoughts?
I can try a few questions to see if something comes out for your rising desu. Are you a male or a female? Do you care more than most about your looks and body shape? Define elegance please. What does your experience with occultism look like so far? Did you have big issues with attending school and learning the courses? And finally can you tell me about your parents?
>>
File: 12983103112.jpg (155 KB, 1200x632)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>25389447
I'm warning you because I did my homework. Astrology is older than mankind and religions. It has roots in our reptilian brain. Logic doesn't apply there. Houses are full of positive and negative goals from the past, the present and the future. It's literally an old stealth control mechanism, very vicious and sticky. Its the legacy of our primitive ancestors and it should be destroyed because its way its expiration date and utility. People who created this are long gone and were very different from us. Astrology is highly suited to a society of clones to give variation(goals), but we have genetics to give us variation and our conscious brain to think. It's akin to a reptilian psychic plague really, competing with our conscious brain. It's obsolete and should be destroyed. Zodiacs should be seen as viruses or memes, they are acquired minds, not your own.
>>
ok cool, donc pour commencer, je pense que pour la partie estimation de soi ca colle, même si c'est plus un trait de vierge. Côté social, c'est un peu fantomatique c'est vrai, tout comme de quelques relations insatisfaisantes; mais rien d'alarmant je pense. Timidité, peut être mais plus de blocages... Du coup je donne ce que je veux donner et n'attend pas (plus) trop sur le plan amical.
Côté drogues, jamais été addict à ça, côté parents, ils vivent maintenant à l'étranger, rien de fou avec mes parents, même si c'est une relation un peu particulière émotionnellement, mon père strict mais rien d'alarmant non plus. J'ai eu un peu un coup de mou ce debut d'année avec un projet de travailler à l'étranger qui a avorté (comme pas mal de choses) du coup je suis un peu au ralenti.
Le sport m'intéresse bien que je fonctionne au feeling. Venus en Scorpion, oui jaloux, je sais pas trop ca se balance beaucoup avec le détachement de ma lune en verseau je crois, très attaché et très détaché à la fois. Pour la famille riche, oui et non.
Des talents artistiques ? disons que je suis inspiré parfois, j'ai jamais exploré ca, j'ai une assez bonne inspiration mais ca s'arrête ici.
>>
>>25386491
Venus in 12 hits a different kind of magical
>>
>>25389732
Who created the zodiac? How do we free ourselves from it?
>>
>>25381503
>>25386434
Hi, promised I'ld look at your chart

So the answer to your question if you'ld be good in sales/marketing due to "charisma" and "magnetic personality":

You indeed do have some natural charisma, you're good at self-expression, it would be good for you to have a social calender with all kinds of activities, you'ld also be good at hosting your own activities and you also got something dreamy/playerish going on.

So yea, charisma/magnetic personality, you definitely have some of it.

Then the sales/marketing part: Honestly, from what I can see, you look more like a person that has all kinds of hustles going on. You do have something that says you'ld be fine in business, you're good with money aswell, (however tendency to go a bit overboard sometimes so keep that in check).

So it seems like you could go into sales/marketing, but you have another big element in your chart and that is to do with beauty/creativity/arts/imagination, a certain openmindedness. So if you were to go into something sales/marketing that is solely that, without an aspect of creativity/arts/imagination going on, I feel that after a while you'ld become unfullfilled. However, like I said you are a person that should have a lot going on, (multiple jobs, busy social calender), so if you got a job lined up, that is pure sales/marketing, do it for a while, and do something else on the side, or try to combine both. Maybe start your own bussiness when you're a little bit older in like beauty products / lifestyle stuff / whatever.

One last thing. Get in a good stable relationship, which is like fully secure, something which doesn't give you too many worries. I feel if you get this in order, everything about your job/social/work life will also go well. GL
>>
File: maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg (37 KB, 1024x576)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>>25389436
in a very dark place
senses have a way of drying up in a depressive state
stuck in a toxic environment, hold no hope for this world, and utterly unfit for it anyway
afflicted by a host of physical ailments, and now work-induced hearing damage
the ringing never goes away; they've taken away the last refuge, the one in my own head
i need rest
>>
>>25389557
I can try a few questions to see if something comes out for your rising desu. Are you a male or a female? Do you care more than most about your looks and body shape? Define elegance please. What does your experience with occultism look like so far? Did you have big issues with attending school and learning the courses? And finally can you tell me about your parents?

>male
>lately I have cared about my looks more than I have in my entire life. I was actually considering trying to become a woman and transitioning without pills to experience the feminine side of life. But the delusions and distorted reality that comes with that is great
>I do want to become more feminine and incorporate more feminine energies into my being and be more eloquent
>Elegence as defined by me is poised, refined, having delicate action and gentle demeanor in all manner in ones words, actions, emotions and thoughts. Subtle smooth, gentle and damper while still being able to navigate the seas of life at a high level with critical thinking skills
>I have studied occultism non stop everyday for the last 5 to 6 years. I have I believed obtained a knowledge of the occult that is 99 percent above what other people know. I belive I have obtained close to a masters level of the occult. That being said I believe i have only obtained around 50 percent if my actual occult knowledge and practical use. I have a long way to go.
> I had huge problems with high school. I was ostracized, bullied and had severe school anxiety and depression. I skipped class a lot and went to detention a lot. My principal even broke my arm and got me sent to the.mental ward on my birthday. I also have an associate's degree in college. It took me 4 years to get it because of my life choices of partying. Learning the courses wasn't an issue except for math. I was not dedicated, couldnt focus and was lazy. I do not have those problems anymore... my focus is better but still not great. I am sober now too.
>>
>>25389973
Probably Denis

If you forgives the original source whether it is in the spirit world, lost dimensions of quantum physics or just the sea of memory, then all the machinery of the universe dependent on it will come crashing down, and we will have to think for ourself.
>>
>>25389557
My parents are like this. My father was 37 when he found my 18 year old mom and took her in. They had me. My dad abused my mom, and went insane but was highly intelligent lawyer before he went insane from the weed, adderall, alcohol and drug abuse. My mom ended up leaving him and we lived in a homeless shelter when I was little. My father still lives on the streets, roaming around and doing drugs as a vagrant crazy man.
My mom came from a home of abusive parents. Her father my grandpa is a mad scientist genius.
My mom can be manipulative, controlling and negative... but she can also be caring kind, giving and thoughtful.
>>
Is this a peak autism combination? I feel doomed all the time. t. autistic female
>>
What chart features would correlate with AvPD and similar dianogisis? I've struggled with a deep sense personal inadequacy for a long time.
>>
File: MyChart.png (551 KB, 1339x940)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
Can anyone read my chart? Thanks in advance :)
>>
>>25391380
I can't read charts too well but I half-date an autistic female capricorn and my mom is kind of an autistic female capricorn. Maybe it won't be good advice, but I'd say to not make yourself out as such a victim, you likely have good work ethic and a mind for long-term planning. Lighten up a little, don't take things so seriously like you're taking a test all the time, making mistakes is part of life. It's a shallow platitude but the day to day journey is just as important as the destination, you have to be proud of the way you actually live every day just as much as the "things you can say" you're proud of in your life, if that makes any sense. Youre cancer ascendant and virgo moon, I am a cancer with virgo moon. You will feel more centered and stable if your bases are covered in regards to your home life, dwelling place, and career. Make sure you have a plan of action, realistic goals, find a way to make constant progress on them. Capricorns are in it for the long haul, internalize the marathon you'll have to run, you'll be able to do it with that capricorn energy.

As for you and everyone else in this thread, I recommend a google search for 3 things. 1. Your saturn placement (pisces), 2. Your Midhaven (Pisces/Virgo), and 3. Your north node (scorpio).
>>
>>25383484
>>25392493
hallo this is me I tried to contribute what I could in this thread, can anyone give me a read
>>
>>25389557
Hope you get to mine at some point friend!!!
>>
>>25391380
thankfully female autism can be overlooked if you have big milkies

>moon in virgo
nevernmind, you are doomed.
>>
Would love to know what my chart says about me.
>>
>>25380892
Sun sign: Aquarius
Moon sign: Pisces
Rising sign: Virgo

Does anyone know what this type of personality is like? My birthday is on January 21st, so I’m a Capricorn cusp as well.
>>
>>25392840
>I'm a cusp
Cusp doesn't matter
>>
File: no-1880.jpg (364 KB, 600x600)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>25383484
>>25392507
Thanks for the read on me! I wish I was better at reading birth charts, but I do notice 4 air signs and 4 water signs in your chart. Do you have a tendency towards rumination? You also seem to have a significant amount of mutable signs in your chart, so I can imagine that you present as a sort of mom friend with a lot of zeal, you really want your friends to succeed, similar energy to pic related. Also, are you an introvert by chance, I think that's the vibe your chart gives?
>>
Can someone please tell me what this means!? Thank you :)
>>
>>25391973
My Mars in 12th is definitely a factor in my avoidant spectrum. But placements aren't causes.
>>
>>25392892
>Do you have a tendency towards rumination?
Yes, very much
>I can imagine that you present as a sort of mom friend with a lot of zeal, you really want your friends to succeed
Yes I am extremely extremely paternal, lots of zeal, and I care a lot about my friends
>Also, are you an introvert by chance
Yes very much so. Thanks for the read, I knew my chart was water/air heavy but now I'm considering the implications more
>>
who else /stellium/ here? also, anyone want to interpret my very bland chart? i’d really appreciate it!
>>
>>25391973
Probably dissonances between the luminaries, Saturn, Jupiter, and perhaps Neptune too. I'm not sure about Mercury and Venus though they're certainly involved. Aspects of the 12th house ruler, and in some cases 12th house suns and stelliums. Dissonant planets on the AC, IC and DC.
>>
>>25393383
Awww aqua I've wanted you to do my chart and you skipped me. You asked me questions and I answered:(
>>
>>25389877
>>25390184
Thank you for your precisions. I think you were born a few minutes earlier and your rising sign is Scorpio. I'll base the reading on it but it's better you find out one day, as it is important to associate with your occult studies. I could be wrong based on the angularity of your scorpio placements with a sag rising, but I'll take this possibility in account in what I propose.
Your sun shows a delicate nature, a need to relate, to understand, and to know, functions that can be expressed socially but also globally (as a 12th house sun would be more recluse, but more "connected" to masses and invisible stakes). This delicacy was incompatible with the most important masculine figures of your childhood (your father, your principal but not only, I'd expect it also applied to your grandfathers for example), and the brutality of their behaviors changed the way you can perceive masculinity in general. Libras are highly socially intuitive, and willing to trade a little of what defines them in order to fit in, or more precisely, to fit in the mold they think they're asked to fit in. It's always a projection of what we think others could expect from us. I wonder if your desire to transition isn't an expression of your need to be adapted. Do you have a few male friends? People of your gender you respect? Why do you consider femininity as more desirable? I have to admit it always confuses me, what men think being a woman is like, and what they project in a transition often seems very reductive. But I'd like you to tell me more about it.

Cont
>>
>>25393761
The social adaptability of Libras would easily cause such questionings though, as it is more difficult for people of this sign (and air signs in general) to define themselves, to know who they are, if they aren't the sum of the relations they have. I believe there are a few facts you can find in this existential path. Don't get me wrong though: I can tell you've suffered of your father's insanity, but be careful that your desire to dissociate your experience from his doesn't make you suffer more. Nothing in your destiny forces you to become like him.

One of the most important aspects of your chart has effects that are yet to be oriented. It comes from Saturn, considered the most difficult planet, also because of the acceptation it forces on us and that we aren't ready to have, though it can be necessary. Saturn in Pisces encourages to seek divinity and fill the spiritual void left by previous generations, but it can also have twisted effects when it comes to collectiveness, especially now Neptune is transiting it. And the effects of Neptune transiting your sun can urge you to commit irreversible changes, as it is a planet of mistakes and illusions that blurs everything for us, including the limitations of genders.

Cont
>>
>>25393769
I recommend you remain sober at all costs. Especially for the clarity of mind you'll need to be more satisfied and to be fulfilled with your destiny. It was the question you asked first, and I wouldn't take the risk to be certain of what it is in your case. But imo what would be the best for your placements would be to go on with your esoteric studies, to help developing the subjects you work on, in order to transmit your knowledge one day. You could also have disciples, though I wouldn't encourage the guru tendencies you may develop. I think it would help you a lot to study psychology, both for your studies and the issues you're facing. It could give you a structure you can already guess intuitively, but I think it is important to widen and solidify your knowledge in this matter. As it is something you can learn a lot from on your own, it's easy to reach and could give you a great help.

I had to skip many things but I'll be available if you have questions. Hope this will help.
>>
>>25393444
I wanted to be in better shape to respond. There you go.
>>
I was born on September 23rd. On an equinox.
Being a virgo/libra cusp, does this mean anything for me? I feel lost constantly. A type of lost soul feeling that always sits with me.
>>
>>25393761
Was meant for >>25390184 only

>>25389877
Ok, merci pour ton retour. Je t'avoue que je m'attendais à ce que le manque de feu soit un peu plus présent dans ta réponse, surtout avec Mars en cancer. Mais tant mieux je suppose.
>>
>>25390047
You may consider my answer inappropriate, but still I want to find a way to help and I would expect it could come from your sun-moon axis. Do you think you can meditate or pray? You can find this peace again, though it will be difficult, you have placements that make me think you're capable of it.
>>
>>25393850
Are you Quebecois?
>>
>>25393904
I'm French
>>
File: chart.jpg (99 KB, 1314x1028)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
here's mine, anyone see anything spooky?
>>
>>25387650
anyone?
>>
>>25393923
weird, you gave me leaf vibes.
>>
>>25387650
I have the feeling I've read your chart before though I could be wrong. Are you a man or a woman, and is it something you want to change?
>>
>>25393825
Actual cusps are rare. Just being born on the date isn't a cusp. More likely you have planets in both signs.
Feeling lost would come from other aspects, not a cusp.
>>
>>25393056
im not very good at reading charts but it seems like you come across as very work-oriented, but in a dark and brooding sense. Aquachan can correct me if im wrong
>>
>>25394003
Fair enough. Thank you.
>>
>>25393897
your answer is thoughtful and i appreciate it
i will try
>>
>>25394110
I can only wish you the best of luck. I hope you you'll find the support you need and the courage you have.
>>
>>25391380
That is a ridiculous amount of earth in your chart. You have so many planets with Virgo, Capricorn, and Saturn energy demanding structure, safety, precision, and trying to achieve perfection. I've got a bunch of this stuff too. Things will get slowly better as you get older and learn strategies to deal with different aspects of life. Forgive flaws, especially in yourself.
There's a t-square in your chart with the missing leg in Gemini. Read up about Gemini, their ways could help you: find curiousity, open-mindedness, a willingness to listen, and cultivate the idea of being an objective dispassionate observer.
Your chart shows creative potential. That could be a good place to channel your energy if you aren't doing it already.
>>
>>25393925

bump this is my chart someone tell me whats wrong with me
>>
>>25393850
Disons que rétrospectivement, un mars en 9 (et ma lune en verseau) assez aspecté me permet de toujours me maintenir curieux (même en cancer) donc en soi, ca pourrait compenser des traits négatifs liés au manque de feu, après y'a je pense des blocages liés des fonctionnements internes de la vierge (critique et perfectionnement). Marrant que je pointe ça du doigt de part ton interprétation maintenant en y réfléchissant ça donne une autre perspective de mon thème natal. Après un éclaircissement pour la préférence en maison de signes entiers ? est ce que les deux peuvent être "pertinents" ?
>>
>>25394322
Ce que tu dis me semble plus mercurien que martien. Et donc plus vierge, avec Mercure maître de IX et de XII en I.
>Après un éclaircissement pour la préférence en maison de signes entiers ? est ce que les deux peuvent être "pertinents" ?
Je ne comprends pas bien ta question. Si c'est au sujet des signes entiers par rapport à Placidus, je pense que les domifications en secteurs ou maisons constituent ce qui est le plus arbitraire dans la façon dont les hommes font l'astrologie. Par exemple, je ne vois pas comment l'action de Mercure transitant sur ton ascendant à 28° de la balance pourrait changer un degré plus loin. Il s'agirait selon moi d'un rapport au signe avant tout. Les maisons et leurs maîtrises sont évidemment très importantes mais les mouvements des planètes en signes sont primordiales. On pourrait argumenter sur le rôle des angles dans le système des signes entiers, et c'est vrai que placer le milieu du ciel ou le fond du ciel dans d'autres maisons que la X et la IV fait bizarre. Mais je n'ai pas de réponse définitive au niveau du système que j'emploie, il faudra que je compare avec d'autres.
>>
>>25394322
En tout cas les deux sont pertinents mais c'est important de garder un peu de souplesse dans ce domaine. Je préfère lire des thèmes utilisant Placidus, même si j'applique tout le temps les signes entiers, ça permet de comparer les deux.
Ca fait longtemps que tu fais de l'astrologie?
>>
>>25393769
>>25393786
Thank you, aqua. You are kind. Can you expand upon why you think I shouldn't take risks to find my destiny?
Here is an example. I am being called by the heavens and by other beings to go to Peru. In Peru there is a shaman that lives in the jungle and does healings with ayahausca. I believe if I go there I will find my true destiny. I channeled what I belive to be Ra yesterday and asked it what I should do and what my purpose is. It said,"go to peru at all costs as soon as possible. There you will find your destiny and that is when your true life begins."
But to make this happen, I would have to use the 2500$ I am getting from my car insurance that I was supposed to use to get a new car. I was willing to sacrifice that money to get there. I believe I will find my purpose and destiny in Peru. But your post about not risking things to find out my destiny made me hesitate.
I also have doubts and worries about what might happen there, but I think they might be baseless fears.
Thoughts aqua? Thanks again.
>>
>>25394497
>I believe I will find my purpose and destiny in Peru.
Peak Neptune. Why would you find your destiny with drugs? Destiny is something you build everyday, and you may need a car to do it.
>>
>>25394497
I warn you again about being sober, and your post contains all the arguments not to do it. You have no idea of this shaman's qualities, nor of your possible reaction to such a strong product. Ayahuasca wouldn't make you anything you aren't already. I have to go now, I hope you'll make the right choice.
>>
>>25394497
Have you done psychedelics before?
If you're supposed to do psychedelics they'll come to you.
You can even make ayahuasca if you're convinced that's the one but honestly don't listen to channels. Why would an Egyptian god send you to South America?
>>
>>25394438
>>25394457
Surement ca tombe un peu plus sous le sens dit comme ca. Oui ma question était sur la préférence des maisons en signes entiers plutôt qu'égales.

Du coup après réflexion je pense que les deux peuvent être pertinents, c'est juste que la domification est différente de ce qui se fait habituellement mais en soi les repères restent assez semblables.

C'est un grand mot de dire que je fais de l'astro, mais c'est devenu un petit hobby intéressant depuis presque 5 ans, je n'ai pas trop envie de me lancer dans des grandes études sur l'astro, disons que j'aime la symbolique qui est associée à l'astro et ce qu'elle permet d'étudier, mais je préfère rester sur un domaine pour concret. (mais ca reste intéressant)
>>
>>25394601
plutôt que placidius

et je voulais dire plus concret.
>>
>>25393979
I'm a man. I guess there's the depression question and i dont know where it pours from.
>>
>>25394521
>>25394552
>>25394585
I have talked to the shaman through email and seen his character through videos of himself and what other people have posted of him. I belive him to be a good man of high character.
I want to talk to my ancestors, receive visions, heal my past traumas and ultimately I want to commune and talk with god.
Ayahausca that is not made in the jungle is very different. The recipe has been passed down bloodlines for generations. They speak to the forest to make it. Plus the songs the shaman uses are high level to intimates visions.

Why do you all suggest this is a bad idea?
>>
>>25394521
>>25394552
>>25394585
agree with them, try to reconciliate with yourself, stay sober, is your life worth throwing 2500$ and putting your destiny to some unknown person ? Would you sell you body for 2500$ ? if not you wouldn't sold you destiny for 2000$. You may need a larger view of the world, being in contact with other cultures, other styles of life, give yourself some fresh air, but take charge of your destiny, then you will find something worthy on your life and feel worthy.
>>
>>25385442
Does your life revolve around money and possessions?
>>
Upppp
>>
>>25394706
Not at all why?
>>
>>25394655
>You could also have disciples, though I wouldn't encourage the guru tendencies you may develop
Just as I wouldn't encourage you to follow any.

>Why do you all suggest this is a bad idea?
Because it is a bad idea.
>>
File: IMG_20200630_141849.jpg (71 KB, 540x561)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
Please friends tell me everything I need to know about mysefl.
>>
File: graphic.png (50 KB, 580x773)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
Hi, few weeks ago I asked for a reading and got a really interesting and fitting answer, but I realized I put a wrong minute of birth, now I corrected the mistake and it changed one symbol that I circled red, what does it change exactly?

also, someone recently said that the most important planet for me should be jupiter, is that true? and if so should I make a tattoo of the jupiter symbol to make my connection stronger.
>>
>>25395636
It almost doesn't change anything desu.

>someone recently said that the most important planet for me should be jupiter, is that true?
It doesn't make other planets not important but as it is the ruler of your rising sign, it resonates more with you. It doesn't rule your chart if we consider other things that could easily be more personal and signifying (grand trine in air signs).
> and if so should I make a tattoo of the jupiter symbol to make my connection stronger.
Jupiter is very based but no you shouldn't.
>>
You're lookin at a man who's gettin kinda mad
Had a lotta luck but it's all been bad
No matter how I struggle and strive
I'll never get out of this world alive
>>
>>25389973

THE ZODIAC MIND. The writer bypassed the lower levels by taking responsibility for all objectives. It is an older mind than the ordinary mind that gives everyone different pre-set goals to make everyone different. We have genetics instead. Someone else can plot this out. There has always been rivalry between the 2 systems. As Moses might say today about the Garden of Eden, "He who eats the fruit of the Zodiac, deserves to be programmed by the Zodiac". The Zodiac is like a carrot. It only authorises one to view one slice at a time, and then only one segment. The mind uses this as a framework and as one goes up a level, one experiences first rebirth and then death. The number of levels is too many. Cheat and slice it vertically. At higher levels, this is the source of logical and psi minds. Logic here is all memes and linkages and make any fundamentalist religion look like Greek philosophy. Here psi appears to be of no great use. Synthetic or postulated psi may be of more use. Watch out for all the linkages and exclusions.
>>
>>25389973

ZODIACS may be understandable to Spirit, but only the simpler elements are understandable to a body. They contain the following. Zodiacs are the great disease of Spirit.

The Zodiac as known to Astrologers. (This is farthest from the source but is known to man.)
Control mechanisms, goals and objectives, memes, linkages, exclusions, authorisations, realities, old fossilised psi actions, and mass.
The Akashic Elements, Fire, Air, Water, Earth. See The Atributes of the Akashic Elements. for details.
Fire incinerates all rubbish.
Karma.
The Akashic Records.
The Apex which would be the source if there were no linkages into a higher source.
Hidden religion (Zodiacology) and the hidden God. Sources of known religions and Gods. This is the religion of Spirit but is not understandable to man, not even astrologers.
Zodiacs are many and not just one, and exist in hierarchical chains.
Zodiacs have all been constructed by zodiac engineers to control us. The writer thought the zodiacs of Astrology must have been constructed within the memory of man. Otherwise how would astrologers know the authorised rules if they were not man made. The Kolisko effect which deals with the planetary influences on metals in solution (and hence the pineal gland) gives a far more likely explanation. Under the Kolisko effect, zodiacs can be pulled in at birth selected by the position of the planets.
Zodiacs are best treated as biological or computer viruses or memes.
We have enough controllers already without any hidden ones.
Zodiacs are acquired minds.
>>
>>25395693
>no you shouldn't.
Why bro? I always wanted a tatto if I am to make one it should be something important to me.
>>
>>25389973
EXIT VIEW OF ZODIACS. A zodiac meme is just a beingness or poseur, and such are not renowned for action. They inhibit our actions. We must take back what is ours by reclaiming responsibility for our actions. At the top, zodiacs memes appear to have 8 major levels.

A MASTER who owns the zodiac meme, which may be human in body, a spirit, a god, or another zodiac meme.
An IDENTITY which states what the zodiac meme may be called by the master and its slaves. (Calling it a god is a good means of camouflage. It is best to assume that all gods are zodiacs.) BEINGNESS is a better alternative. As we are all erroneously taught that we have to be in order to do, identity makes a better entry point. The biggest enemy of a beingness is a greater beingness or god. Watch out for chains of beingness.
A CONTROLLER who says what the slaves of this particular zodiac meme may or may not do.
PROGRAMMING. This expresses itself as RIGHTS and AUTHORISATION. This is the right to control you and not visa versa. This may also contain the right to control others as in various religions.
REVENGE or an Avenger to punish anyone who violates this zodiac meme and to protect it from enemies.
An OWNER who states the slaves or other zodiacs meme owned by this zodiac meme.
The SLAVES of this zodiac meme.
A SWITCH mechanism which can be on or off. This can be activated by the Kolisko effect or memories of it, other zodiacs items or zodiac engineers.
PAIN. The mechanics of brainwashing as appropriate to the situation.
>>
Bump
>>
wipe what you think you know starniggers..... heres the real deal http://www.michaeltsarion.com/inner-zodiac.html
>>
>>25397466
you don"t know anything
>>
>>25395636
>symbol in red changed to trine symbol
The revision of your birth time changed the aspects planets have to your 10th house (MC).
>the most important planet for me should be jupiter, is that true?
Jupiter is your chart ruler, so yes it's important. The sages don't say anything about tattoos, if you want a stronger connection worship Brihaspati.
>>
>>25395753
>>25395761
>>25395772
Dude what the hell are you talking about?

>>25397466
I've watched some Tsarion stuff over the years, this looks like an interesting read at least.
>>
>>25392930
You are a know-it-all, fond of arguing and always disagreeing with others because you think you know best. Always rebelling against what others, preachy, dramatic and self-centered. You are probably fun to be around in small doses but are too arrogant and vane which puts people off.
You seek lots of adventure, travel, risky activities, partying, drugs, fun times. You would probably be good at acting or sports, anything that gives you attention. Extroverted and social.
You lack emotional depth, detached from your own feelings which you process logically without feeling them.
You are probably chad and get women easily but you can't connect with them to form a long-term, stable, loving relationship. You prefer variety and quickly move from one woman to the next. You probably hate having to talk about your feelings with women.
>>
>>25393925
>see anything spooky?
8th house Sun & Mercury in Scorpio
Saturn in 12th house
8th & 12th are the "spooky" houses - they deal with death, darkness and bad shit basically. Probably makes you into morbid and occult topics.
Your chart is hard to read so I can be arsed trying to read beyond that.
>>
>>25392017
That's a lot of Leo, fuck. No earth planets either.
You are very independent, aggressive, prideful, confident...probably too much.
Full of talk, usually about yourself, big ego, you need an audience and probably feel lost without people giving you attention.
The positive sides to all that Leo could make you a warm, generous person, fun to be around. Strong-willed and self-assured in your identity. Very energetic and expressive personality.
Probably not that lucky with love (Venus in 12th square Pluto and opposite Jupiter).
>>
Is this a bad chart?
>>
>>25397914
Sun and mercury in cancer 8th house, Chiron in Scorpio 12th house, can confirm, very spooky
>>
File: IMG_20200630_233635.png (107 KB, 670x471)
107 KB
107 KB PNG
absolutely lonely, self conscious and uneasy around people. tried to off myself twice and tried everything, from therapy to meditation to become better.
I don't know a lot about astrology, but if someone could interpret this, maybe I can find a way to live a healthier life, or at least find the root for my problems?
>>
>>25399302
you're completely flipped - 10th house is associated with saggitarius but you have cancer planets (opposite sign) and in cancer house - sagitarrius planets.
>>
File: qvSHhRyC.jpg (13 KB, 512x512)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
I have Jupiter in my 11th house. On July 30th Venus will Trine my natal Jupiter from 2nd house. What can I expect?
>>
>>25399364
and that's a bad thing? like an emotional duality?
>>
>>25399364
houses aren't signs, they're only related. the 9th house relates to sagittarius not 10th. the 10th house relates to capricorn. his 10th house is gemini. gemini is the opposite of sagittarius not cancer.
>>
>>25399302
Your Moon (emotions) & Mars (violence) are closely conjunct Pluto (extremes, death, destruction), all opposite Mercury (mind) and Saturn (melancholy, pessimism). Moon-Pluto hard aspects can be bipolar. Moon-Saturn hard aspects can manifest as depression.
Look up the following aspects and you'll find explanations that will give you insights:
Moon conjunct Pluto
Moon opposition Saturn
Moon opposition Mercury
Mars opposition Saturn
Mars conjunct Pluto
Mercury opposition Pluto
Mercury opposition Saturn

Also look up the 4th house which is where your Pluto-Moon-Mars are. The issues relate to family and early childhood experiences. The opposite house (10th) is also involved so perhaps you have anxiety relating to how you think you are perceived in public. Also worth noting is that Mars is the ruler of your 8th house Aries.
That's as much as I can figure out, hope it helps.

>>25399364
10th house is not associated with Sagittarius. Signs don't equal houses. Even if they did, 10th would be Capricorn, not Sag.
>>
>>25380892
Care to jog your noggin on my planeterinoos? I've been told my chart says there is a lot of pain in my life. I'm not really that interested in that right now, but I'm the kind of person who feels like they have a "destiny." I wouldn't even say I'm necessarily looking for advice in that regard, but any insights would be appreciated.
>>
>>25397695
what astrology is really about
>>
>>25397695
Tsarion is a schizo
>>
File: 1592719018996.gif (568 KB, 720x468)
568 KB
568 KB GIF
>>25380892
All "olgs" are gods gifts to angels. Those angels that were cast down as lighting with Satan are tricking you into being their pets in a very hot cyberpunk free for all. Jesus is the only way.
>>
>>25400852
Jesus never existed
>>
>>25399773
>Signs don't equal houses
they do though
>>
>>25381503
Check out your moon conjoining MC, your emotions are directly tied to your career and reputation. Marketing would involve your voice though (Mercury) and it's in the 12th house so you might have a hard time communicating properly. It IS making a good sextile to Jupiter and Saturn though, so your voice and communication needs some training but it'll be great eventually
>>
File: 1593157827892.png (1.27 MB, 2186x1538)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
will someone look at my chart pls <3 every time i post it, its ignored ):
>>
File: 2459031245460.gif (14 KB, 500x600)
14 KB
14 KB GIF
any solid reads?
>>
>>25402397
>All that Scorpio
You must be sexy anon that's my solid read
>>
>>25380892
Fuck my shit up
>>
help me with mine, i've never get a read
>>
>>25402438
Thanks homie, I love you.
>>
File: astro.png (96 KB, 670x471)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
Anyone feel like interpreting mine?
>>
>>
File: astro_chart_anon.png (104 KB, 670x471)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
Here's my chart. I did my own interpretation on it and would like to see how others' compare.
>>
>>25386803
10th House Taurus Stellium? You're probably a stubborn fuck who never lets anyone have an opinion other than your own, and you're probably a shitty workmate to be with lol. Good with finances though
>>
File: 1585228996653.jpg (119 KB, 678x479)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
Anybody want to help read this chart?
>>
>>25399302
I'm not sure I can help you find the root of your issues, though you could retrospectively find behaviors (like one of your parent's anxiety) that you grew up with and that could have made you dysfunctional with time. I'm not sure it's an easy exercice though, it wouldn't explain everything and it could make you blame people you'd feel worse not to be close to.
Your moon is both very amplified and heavily afflicted, showing intuitive gifts that can ask for time and effort before you get to truly understand them (therefor, to understand your own perception). It looks like you can easily change anything into violence, as if you were constantly threatened or constantly at risk to lose something. As if your threshold of tolerance regarding what can happen around you was extremely low, causing the things you can go through to have much more chances to be traumatizing. The good news is it is something you can change, with cognitive behavioral therapies for example, which help with changing such patterns and the symptoms you developed to cope.
I believe the problem with charts like yours is the solutions initiated to help and go through everyday life become new autonomous problems and there's no space left for you to rest.
It seems very important to me you try to find a therapeutic help (again), good psychologists are rare and difficult to find, but it would be worth it to try to find one. I think you need a method and it would be better to find someone giving it to you. Your chart isn't a curse, though it can seem worse than most, it is a question of intensity before all, meaning whatever happens to you, it would have more consequences than for most. It is probably something you'll keep as a trait, but it's important you don't suffer constantly of the association of your thoughts. You'll need some dedication in the process, and you may think you're moving backwards sometimes, but it will be worth the effort.
>>
>>25403535
Beautiful chart, with lots of ideal placements, wisdom and constancy. Unusual gifts, empath and psychic kind of perception, though it could oscillate and be something you feel like you can't have all the time. Either this or faith, that could also be binary, including because of contradictions it could have with your sexual desires.
Would you say you have trust issues?
>>
>>25402258
Boy or girl? How much time do you spend in gym every week?
>>
>>25403535
>>25404492

Thank you for the read!

> Beautiful chart, with lots of ideal placements, wisdom and constancy

Its interesting because every time my chart is read, I either get people saying its really good, or that I have a sad/difficult life. But the psychic/empath theme is constant which is good I guess

>Would you say you have trust issues?

MASSIVE trust issues. Came from the way I was raised by my parents. Feel like I can never fully trust or have faith in something. I think its a good trait though, because I think in this current times its good to be skeptical. But its getting better!
>>
>>25405286
>But the psychic/empath theme is constant which is good I guess
How is it expressed in everyday life?
>>
>>25393979
I guess the love life reading would be interesting if im not asking too much.
>>
>>25405368

im very very sensitive to peoples energies, dont have to talk to them, just being in the same room drains me
i get a lot of strange dreams since young, sometimes premonition-like, astral projection etc. I got into the whole spirituality thing because I wanted to understand what dreams were
i enjoy meditation, i can sit for long periods without difficulty and i dont suffer as much from the same pains, boredom or frustration as most people (i still do though, especially long retreats)
also i seem to attract people who are similar. (water / empath types) some can sense spirits, some claim to have visions etc. i dont do anything to seek them out, they just appear in my life like magic
>>
>>25405411
It seems you may have been attracted to very "original" people. Be careful about what past abuses you can project in sex and even more in attachment, try to know what it is you truly risk in that matter. If you can fix at least a part of it when you know more of your deepest motivations and thirsts, you'll probably get the chance to be a little bit more carefree, to not waste your chances with someone because you'd want too much too fast.
Your chances of meeting someone online seem high but don't neglect real life too much. Be careful with distances and idealization of the other, though it is good and partly necessary, it could be a complicated mashup with your own insecurities and demands.
>>
>>25405411
What are things that made your past relations work or not work?

>>25405413
Interesting. Thanks a lot for your feedback.
>just being in the same room drains me
How do you cope with that?
>>
File: ye.png (369 KB, 1061x740)
369 KB
369 KB PNG
can someone please read my chart? I always feel that my relationships aren't fullfilled enough and I sometimes feel bipolar or idk
>>
>>25405547

I limit my social interaction. Avoid high-energy emotionally charged people. Spend a lot of time alone. Also I practice meditation which probably helps the most

Out of curiosity, is there anything else that you can read from my chart that might be interesting ? Or just anything you can see in general
>>
>>25405530
>distances and idealization of the other
too distant or too clingy?
>>25405547
>What are things that made your past relations work or not work?
There were no relations in the past whatsoever.
>>
>>25405610
>too distant or too clingy?
Probably both.
>There were no relations in the past whatsoever.
What do you think are the reasons of that?
>>
>>25405699
I'm not comfortable with sexuality in general and i dont want to show vulnerability. Basically i'm afraid of life itself.
>>
>>25380892
Hi everyone. I’ve did some tarot readings and they all said my future partner is going to have strong Leo energy with air mixed in. In particular Libra energy. This makes no sense to me as I don’t have any indication that I’m attracted to these energies
>>
I've been told by a girl I know that my chart is "absolutely evil".
>>
>>25395320
Could anyone please tell rulling planets and all of that for this chart? Please friends I need life advice.
>>
>>25406294
Bro your chart is a masonic compass.
>>
>>25406305
Really? Huh... it kinda does look like one. That's beside the point though; can you tell me anything from reading this?
>>
>>25406263
I understand. I hope you find a way to transform your fears in understanding and concepts. Vulnerability is almost inevitable, but we're all in this together, and perhaps choosing your fears over the risk they can be validated by your experience is the most vulnerable you can be. I know it is easy to say as am myself trapped in similar reasonings but still, you're probably a little bit more free than you can imagine, and it's something you can increase more and more.
>>
File: shrinefezsh2cpbtr.jpg (29 KB, 300x300)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>25406313
Clearly it means you like fezzes.
>>
>>25406268
In Vedic astrology your Mars falls in Leo. Assuming you’re a woman, this makes perfect sense. Use Vedic it’s more accurate.
>>
>>25406349
It doesn't make any sense to assume that for one placement only.
>>
>>25406349
>Use Vedic it’s more accurate
I agree, western astrology has been stuck in the past.
>>
>>25406268
People with strong element qualities are attractive to people who miss them, and you don't have any relevant placement in fire.
>>
>>25381170
Yes yer gay
>>25381503
You are even gayer.
>>
>>25406268
>This makes no sense to me as I don’t have any indication that I’m attracted to these energies
your aquarius moon says otherwise
>>
>>25406322
>free
my saturn placement seems like an anchor.
>>
>>25406294
You're a loner who manages to fool people into thinking otherwise, not deliberately, but people are suprised about your home-life, because it is so different from your public image. I can see evil from the concentrated fire energy. You may use your wisdom for selfish reasons without seeing the consequences and how they materialize. Jupiter exalted in its home sign Saggitarius compliments the egoic Leo energy by being in the 5th house of stage performances -- also Leo is your ascendant. Saturn in 8th house of occult knowledge suggests things like going behind peoples backs and losing friendships over that and even inadvertanly killing someone or whatever that energy comes to. Pleasing people is such a big theme in the chart as thats your career which involves making money but also making other people money too and at some point you may want a chunk of that. To get that you must be organized. Saturn square gemini in the 11th is why I say you may lose friends and it may be over a miscalculation/understanding of some drama that over-escalated. Whatever the calamity whether physical or spiritual you're equipped to handle it through Mars being in its home sign of Aries in the 9th house of scholarship just dont get to a point in your ego that youre talking down on people. I don't know what it is, but whatever that asteroid opposing your moon and mars is could be something to work with as well in daily life. Anyway this was fun to read and it is evil after all lol. It is what it is.
>>
>>25389396
>>25389732
>>25395753
>>25395761
>>25395772
I love this guy, this approach to Zodiac. Right now I'm studying the Zodiac from zero and all this isn't going to stop me. But a little of critique makes every subject a thousand times more interesting.
>>
>>25406706
wtf is this image?
>>
>>25402212
No they don't.
>>
>>25402943
This accurately depicts my thoughts. Delet it.
>>
>>25407120
yes they do
>>
>>25407130
They don't. They're different things you aids cracka.
>>
>>25406294
I really don't see why that would be the case
>>
>>25407141
no nigger the houses are obviously based on the signs
>>
>>25407177
they aren't though; if it's so obvious why was it never conceptualized that way until at earliest the mid 1800s?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (280 KB, 1021x719)
280 KB
280 KB JPG
so, what about me?
>>
File: natal.png (39 KB, 670x471)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
Give it to me straight doc how fucked am I
>>
>>25407469
>sun in 12th house
oooof
>>
>>25407505
He might be real sexy with that Venus/Ascendant/Jupiter configuration tho ;)
>>
>>25404549
i am boy. 4-5 hours in the gym. thnx!
>>
>>25407505
>>25407552
That's accurate, I only became an hermit at 35 though after abusing all the good things life has to offer. Hermit's life is pretty sweet especially if you have money.
>>
File: astrooooooooo.png (236 KB, 867x605)
236 KB
236 KB PNG
Here is mine if any of you has the time or cares i would like to know what this means
>>
File: starbs.png (106 KB, 670x471)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
This thread fascinates me. I don't know much about astrology, but every reading I've had has been inaccurate and full of contradictions. It would be interesting to know what anon thinks.
>>
>>25406328
I kinda do, but not that much.

>>25406665
Accurate. Thank you very much. Is there anything else you can tell me with the other signs? Chiron? Lilith? Pluto? Uranus? Neptune?

>>25407154
I have no experience with such things, yet I can't help but feel there IS something strange with my natal chart.
>>
I suggest everybody in this thread to redo their chart using this site instead
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology
Knowing the birth seconds matters more than any of you might think, and might be the reasons why you are getting inaccurate data from your birth natal charts. The seconds themselves matter to an indisputable degree. Do find the seconds out for yourselves if you can, using your genuine birth certificates and records. Otherwise, keep in mind that hour and minute is not enough.
>>
>>25408859
mine birth certificate doesnt have seconds
>>
>>25408859
why the fuck would anyone know their birth seconds?
>>
>>25408937
That blows

>>25409162
It still matters for planet degrees and shit. Within one minute, you could have a planet go from exalted to exiled/detriment just by the degrees that elapse in a mere 60 seconds on our planet. Every little bit matters. Besides, some birth certificates or records can list the seconds, that's why I mentioned it.
>>
>>25408406
you're probably stereo-typically misunderstood yet very hard headed and keep chugging forward, do what you want type of guy. tons of aries and strong scorpio placements, pluto sag in second house, you have emphasis on the longer term journey of trying a bunch of different things to find what makes the real you happy and secure long term
>>
File: chart.png (104 KB, 670x471)
104 KB
104 KB PNG
Could someone tell me what my chart means if you could spare the time? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>25408859
How is your birth second determined? The baby doesn't usually pop out in the span of a second does it? Is it when the first bit gets out of your mom's pussy or is it the first second you're all the way out? Is it when they cut the umbilical cord?
>>
>>25410729
I would rather not say how I know it down to the seconds. I just know my birth time is 2:19:05 PM, and simply using 2:19 PM (seconds unspecified) with the site others are using got me pic related, where using 2:19:05 PM got me the one in my initial post here >>25406294. Look at them side by side, see how the signs rotate and the planet degrees are wholly altered. That's what I'm getting at here.
>>
>>25410939
But planets don't move that much in a five seconds span.
>>
>>25410939
>>25409256
>>25408859
You fucked up somewhere and are comparing a sidereal vs a tropical chart. Seconds don't matter.
>>
File: bild.png (64 KB, 670x471)
64 KB
64 KB PNG
>>
>>25413109
your chart ruler is the moon and its in the 6th house, so your health and everyday work and activities are of importance in your life, especially since its in the sign of capricorn.

but with north node in 12th house you need to get away from that workaholic stuff and into spirituality. i have that placement too, and i luckily consciously noticed my inclinations to spend every hour working but fuck that man. you, we, have a life to live.
>>
>>25409721
chart ruler is mercury and in the 11th house. the 11th house is friends, organizations, and all that stuff. you also have a stellium in the 11th, so the activities of that house are important. you also have saturn in the 11th, so that means you will have to face some kind of hardship and face discipline and learn in regards to the 11th house stuff. wherever saturn is its imperative that you face the hard work and dont try to take the easy way. because when you face hardship you learn and achieve success.
>>
bump
>>
Am I meant to be lonely astrobros
>>
File: IMG_20200702_172246.png (103 KB, 670x471)
103 KB
103 KB PNG
Need help to deal with a compulsion
>>
File: 1530100049291.jpg (69 KB, 640x576)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>25415634
It's hard to say when you've blacked out your gender. Assuming you're a guy, your chart gives some clues to your difficulty with women.
>Venus in loose conjunction with Saturn
I believe same-sign planets have influence on each-other. Not every astrologer will call a 20 degree orb a conjunction because the effect is minimal, but most will agree there is still energy exchange between the two planetary bodies.
Venus is wife in a man's natal chart. Conjunct Saturn, it delays the marriage. You will probably not find her before you're 25. It's sign placement in Taurus suggests she'll be a good wife, and intelligent (Venus sextile Mercury).
>Moon in Capricorn
This is a detrimental position for the Moon. In Capricorn she (the Moon) is exposed to energies she does not like, such as responsibility, high-expectations, and discomfort. The moon represents our mother and our emotional security. When you were a child your mother may have been under pressure and could not relax to nurture you with a gentle hand. As a result you've grown up to push those infantile needs away and "get real" when you're feeling emotional. Yet, in the 1st house, the moon wants to express her emotions freely. This is a complicated position and can be conquered if you're conscious about it. Focus on purifying the thought process and sympathize with your sensitivity.
>>25415842
Compulsions are ruled by the Moon. In your chart she's crowded around by dominating, masculine energies: Mars and the Sun. The emotional center (moon) is overstimulated by need to take action (Mars). The Sun adds heat to the fire. It may be beneficial to move to a different environment. That may sound arbitrary. However, your moon is being highly manipulated by different qualities. The Moon is of a cold/wet nature, and Mars and the Sun are by nature hot/dry. This is drying the moon up and causing inner irritation. The Moon is also a significator of the home. Are these troubles with your living situation?
>>
>>25416230
>Are these troubles with your living situation?
Not really the position id want to be in by now but not any real troubles. Thank you I did look at the moon but the way you put it makes more sense. The problem is at night or during sleep I can't control what I do with my hands and end up hurting myself. Been going on for years and I can't stop, have tried most anything up to magic.
I see the moon rules cancer which is my ascendant, and is also conjunct Antares. Well I'm at a loss, I do thank you, but any idea how to cool it?
>>
>>25415842
Astro wont really help you with that, it will just say that you have a tendency for that. You should really educate yourself first on your compulsion, and try to get knowledge of all its bad effects, the only reason you keep being compulsive about it, is because inside you still don't really know why it is that bad.

Now I don't know what you're compulsive about. But if you can stay away from it or avoid being near to it, do that aswell.

Then also, try to understand that changing takes time. Most often trying to get rid of stuff, you start suddenly two new things:

1. Is training yourself to disciplined: (something you actually might not be yet)
2. And then actually quitting the behavior that you're doing

So often, people aren't that disciplined, so understand that you're also learning that at the same time. Now also, you don't have to quit 100% to start quitting something, just start doing it less and less, and understand that you'll have redrawels and failures along the way, that is just the natural part of any road to success. Then also understand that you got a whole life to fix shit, you don't have to be perfect on day one.

So good luck anon, I believe in you because you can absolutely quit whatever you are doing
>>
Can someone do me a love/ general reading?
>>
>>25417647
It is a bit worse than that. The problem is it happens when I'm not conscious, during sleep or near sleep, when awareness is low. I've tried just about anything up to tying up my hands, magic, etc...
>>
File: torre-dell-orologio.jpg (260 KB, 1280x720)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>25389396
>>25380892

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_Mark%27s_Clocktower

Why does OP image mean anything to any of you. I want to hear in your words what i means, what it makes you feel, how does it give astrology legitimacy?

You must start in the physical world before you go into the spiritual world
>>
Any insight? Career wise mainly, but if you see anything let me know :)!
>>
File: chartthing.png (75 KB, 670x471)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Can someone do a full breakdown? Thanks alot, i'm very curious
>>
File: graphic.png (28 KB, 580x773)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
Please tell me if im a cool guy or a loser
>>
>>25416881
Have you tried sleeping without blankets? The warmth in your room and from blankets might be aggravating the problem.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.