[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/x/ - Paranormal

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File deleted.
This is a true story. I am quite the conspiracy theorist...

In fact, I am avid conspiracy poster on many websites. I really like to question reality, especially NASA. Let's just say I write a lot.

The other day, after work, I received a phone call. I thought it was one of those robot calls because it was out of my area code, but I decided to answer anyway.

They said, "Hi, your name." I was taken aback but replied. They said it was the ISS and NASA. They said they were beaming microwave technology at me.

For about 15 minutes I argued with them, insisting it was a prank call. They insisted it was not, and they were not trying to harm me. Rather, they were conducting an experiment with the Chinese government/SpaceX.

I asked them why they chose me, and they said that could not be revealed. I started to get angry and told them I do not consent. They kind of laughed. I told them I did not want to be part of their evil NWO experiment. They laughed again.

I told my husband about it, and he called back the number. They said it was Wal-mart and hung up on him.

These past few nights we have been calling the number non-stop. Every time they change what they are, and they seem to know some things about me. They change accents, titles, companies, etc.

This past night I called, and it literally sounded like a portal from hell. We insisted on speaking to the supervisor. They continue to hang up on us. Sometimes they answer. Sometimes they do not.

I am willing to answer most questions. I have debated about posting the number. Either way, this is probably the scariest thing that has happened to me in my life.
>>
Posted on /pol/ but they removed.
>>
>>23715592
Post the number eventually
>>
>>23715592
>Call random number
>get some intel from FB
>bullshit Conspy stuff
>anon take the bait
>>
>>23715607

I am considering it, thanks. It would be cool if it the line got blown up.
>>
>>23715609

They called me first. I thought it was a prank. I was simply investigating.

I will tell you when I call it is SOOO creepy. The last time I called it was like I was in a demonic portal.

Of course, I was questioning my sanity, but my husband was there to verify that I am not crazy.
>>
>>23715592
Sounds like trolling. A lot of paranoid schizophrenics believe they are being targetted by "microwave technology" and there's group of trolls who like to call themselves NWO or illuminati toying with these mentally ill people and their paranoia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rr1-Mc0zzc
>>
>>23715620

I know. I have no other symptoms of schizophrenia. Doctor/therapist said I have no mental illnesses.
>>
>>23715630
1. It doesn't matter if you're a schizo or not, I'm just telling you that there's active trolls who like to use this kind of storyline to mess with people.

2. Almost all schizophrenics deny that they're schizophrenic, so even if you were one you could be easily deluding yourself about what reality is like.
>>
>>23715592
Probably if you are used to write funny conspiracy on Facebook some troll got your number to make you a prank.
>>
>>23715592
This is so sad
I mean, if you need this attention, why don't you call things like the suicide prevention line?
They are willing to listen, and you don't need to babble all this bullshit.

However, once they learn you really believe people swallow this stupid nonsense, they will tell you to kill yourself.
>>
>>23715592
interesting story, but it would be missing to know what topic you published lately to have a context.
Anyway, I think you know things that some people with power don't want to be known.
There is a Spanish youtuber who explains that the power of those who have power comes from keeping the secret:
https://youtu.be/Z64L9o1La8Q
>>
I'm the one who called you. You left off the end part of the story where I told you we were going to use the microwaves to control your body movements, but then told you I was just kidding. The number I called you from, which ended in 1636, was completely random and has nothing to do with me. I just now called it to see what it is and it appears to be an automated telemarketing line. Probably scammers. Not a conspiracy. You seemed mostly amused when I called you, so I don't know why you're acting so concerned in this post. Anyway, Tuck Pendleton AWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY....
>>
>>23715592
It sounds like you're being multi-stalked. Employees of Walmart and Sam's Club are known to be involved in the network.
>>
>>23715592

>This past night I called, and it literally sounded like a portal from hell.
> We insisted on speaking to the supervisor.

yes, when i get a phone call from hell, my first instinct is to ask to speak to the supervisor. lmao
>>
>>23715592
someone doxxed you and spoofed a number to call you and fuck with you.
>>
File: 20191105_194520.jpg (22 KB, 480x359)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>
File: 20191105_175832.jpg (22 KB, 480x349)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>
File: 20191105_193122.jpg (23 KB, 480x357)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>
>>23718610
Yeah dude, don't keep calling this number, it's easy to spoof so you're probably harassing some innocent
>>
>>23717352
PLA GO AWAY
>>
Cactus
>>
File: S90606-13002512.jpg (77 KB, 441x423)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>23715592
First off, sounds fake as fuck but jesus christ this thread smells of shilling so fucking much, it actually makes your story sound plausible.

You probably cant do anything about it anyways and logically speaking why the fuck would they target you, just ask from yourself. You probably dont have any noteworthy information and even if they were testing the technology on you, you wouldnt be informed just like that.
Then again, the shill levels of this thread are above the roof so idk. Pretty weird.
>>
>>23715594
They often do that cause they can't avoid being stalking pieces of shit backed up by the US government due to their role in propaganda for the POTUS.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.