[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 5 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Self-serve ads are available again! Check out our new advertising page here.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1360716_640px.jpg (40 KB, 640x853)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Trying to figure out a more 'matured' Dawn design, similar to the May design I came up with in the replied image.
Does anyone have any ideas?
>>
File: May.jpg (785 KB, 2000x1869)
785 KB
785 KB JPG
>>926207
>>
>>926207
Either just a rough sketch, or editing down her outfit from either that image or another works.
Just looking to take ideas from other fans.
>>
>>926207
I'm not really sure what you are asking, but I suppose just ensuring that at bare minimum the pokeball motif shows up somewhere to tie it to the character.
>>
>>926223
That'd be for the best, yeah.
Was mainly meaning in terms of cutting away and showing more skin, what with me having an idea for the both of them at 18, so I wanted her to seem more like a confident late-teenager as opposed to being younger.
>>
>>926207
To be fair her thighs and arms are already out. You could go for the midriff thing again like you did with May. If you concerned with any form of lore. The sinnoh region is the cold/snowy region so that might give you an avenue for your creativity. Potentially go for the thigh high option. Picture is the "canon " outfit i think.
>>
>>926239
I was planning on doing a more casual outfit for her, since they wouldn't be in the Sinnoh region, but I may decide to come up with a 'Winter' outfit at some stage for her too if I decide to go more canon.
Thanks for your input on that though.

I do think exposing her midriff would work rather well, much like I did for May, however I feel she'd have a much smaller bust, but more curvy below the waist, or at least curvy enough to rival May in that regard, if that helps with anyone's ideas. That idea also lends well to her having thigh highs, to help accentuate just how thick they would be.
>>
>>926207
Well, if you get around to it come back here and let us see it when you finish. ;)
>>
>>926247
I'll still be keeping this up for anyone that wants to do slight sketches, or give their own ideas in the meantime.
>>
>>926207
I would make her look classier personally, Maybe some leggings that completely cover her legs and removing the hat could make her look more mature.
>>
>>926262
I think sticking with the same theme as May could work rather well, and keeping her hat would probably be for the best, as it would help her stick out even more.
I'm still thankful for the ideas though, of course.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.