[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: what number on glass.jpg (97 KB, 1200x900)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
I want to buy this car from a craigslist advertisement, but the seller did not include a phone for contact information.
I'd really like to call them, and I see it has a number to call, only reversed and low-res from our perspective.
Is anyone here savvy enough to perhaps understand the number?
>>
I can see that at the top left of the picture the last four digits are "1723" and the area code for the area is 720, though it's difficult to determine what number that is on the paper.
>>
https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/littleton-2007-land-rover-lr3-se/6773696818.html
>>
>>615528
that's exactly the craigslist ad I am looking at, but it only has a craigslist-generated gmail link of which i have already sent a message to.
but if it advertises a phone number that they forgot to include, I would love to call them.
>>
Reply by e-mail?
>>
How long ago did you send the message? Maybe just wait a bit? Also, C/L sellers never delete their ads after selling their stuff. So it might be a dead end.

I see 303=758-1742
>>
>>615533
I was hoping that calling would confirm if it was sold or not, because this is a really nice deal and I'd love to buy it
>>
File: whatever.jpg (33 KB, 400x287)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
You're just going to have to call possible combinations. This isn't easy.
>>
>>615546
the real question is the middle three, i'll have to play around with those numbers
>>
File: possible numbers.png (18 KB, 456x151)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
which do y'all reckon is closest to it?
>>
>>615732
>>
Phone numbers can't start with 1.

You dial 1 for long distance. Likely 7.
>>
it's three zero five-seven five eight-one seven two three, which belongs to a guy in Miami.
>>
>>615858
It's on the Denver C/L. It's 303, not 305.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.