[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1669329380621.jpg (204 KB, 800x1120)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
Good morning, I am requesting that funny greentext screencap about the late Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri predicting that the Jewish Messiah's name would be "Jesus". I believe pic related was used as the image in the image. Thank you.
>>
File: 8pyuol4byn291.jpg (56 KB, 828x847)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>
what a madman
>>
>>1286930
kek
>>
>>1286596
What's the orthodox rabbinical reason that Jesus isn't the messiah anyways?
>>
>>1287063
They expect and expected a conqueroring king who would come and immediately usher in the world to come. Jesus didn't do that during His ministry, so they reject Him
>>
>>1287066
>Messiah will be a jew
>He will also be a gigachad king
Lol they're really reaching aren't they
>>
>>1287066
>They expect and expected a conqueroring king
He's the most influential historical figure to have ever lived, what more do they want
>>
>>1286930
Even the Muslims acknowledged that it will be Isa AS (Jesus) will be the one reborn. But he will be correcting Christians and Jews that Islam is the true finale. Of course Jewish and Christians got mad when they heard it.
And spare me the religious debate I'm here just dropping my comment.
>>
>>1287123
A literal, material king, like King David, who would create a material empire on Earth

>>1287063
That said, there are other prophecies Christ didn't fulfil e.g. The end of the world, and others that were fulfilled but not in the way Jews like. E.g. The Virgin Birth (which Jews now reject) or Him being of the seed of David

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.