[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Im looking for new fantasy anime to watch, isekai is also ok but im getting kinda tired of those usually having stat screens and videogame logic, some stuff i’ve watched
>goblin slayer
>dragon quest dai no daibouken
>im quitting heroing
> Banished from the Heroes' Party
>skeleton knight in another world
>konosuba
>Tsukimichi: Moonlight Fantasy
>slime isekai
>Meikyū Black Company
>isekai quartet
>>
File: 1660614450256666.png (551 KB, 1022x1094)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
The Aquarion trilogy, Godannar, Gravion, Gun X Sword, VOTOMS, Dougram, Zegapain, the original Casshern, Dancouga, RahXephon, Braiger, Orguss, Redline, and Harlock Saga
>>
File: Priestess Goblin Slayer.png (1.02 MB, 1120x800)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB PNG
>>1286200
>Im looking for new fantasy anime to watch
The advantage of seeing the occasional stat screen is that it keeps the story more honest. Without such types of logical limitations, the main character often quickly becomes a relative demigod in a few episodes. There are certainly a lot of people who like that kind of fast power creep in their self-insert fantasy, but not everyone cares for that kind of story.

Berserk 2016
Berserk 2017
Blade & Soul (if you liked the game, see the anime)

Ragnarok the Animation
https://nyaa.si/view/1116093
The magnet for the above has at least one seeder (you're welcome)
>>
>>1286205
Don't you usually suggest Sleepy Princess and Dragon Goes House Hunting? Not that I'm suggesting them, but they're more on target than everything else on your spreadsheet
>>
>>1286225
I though he was a bot.
>>
>>1286227
Bots are more sane, and try not to look like bots.
>>
>>1286227
He might actually be typing each list manually each time, because that's the kind of no-life autist he is
>>
>>1286200
>>
File: Shinji_.png (1.96 MB, 1280x2139)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
What would you want to see in a visual novel about gay mech pilots?

Trying to go down the twinky dating sim route, without straying too far from the mech-y side
>>
>>1286225
No, but anyways neither of your suggestions are very relevant. Misfit of Demon King Academy is what might normally be on the list and it's fitting
>>1286262
Not an autist
>>
>>He's a no-life autist
>Not an autist
>>He's a bot
>...
>>
>>1286200
>>dragon quest dai no daibouken

if you went this old school, have you caught any of Lodoss ?
>>
>>1286200
try Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
it's an "isekai" but it plays completely straight and serious, with no video game bullshit, and the characters are effectively living in a real world with real consequences. it's great because, along with the art and music, it focuses a lot on character work and slowly building up the main group of characters. it has action but that's not the primary focus of the series. easy 9/10

youjo senki is also amazing. youre already familiar with Tanya if youve watched isekai quartet. another easy 9/10
>>
>>1286200
Made in Abyss
Seirei no Moribito
Ishuzoku Reviewers
>>
>>1286205
Literally none of these are fantasy anime.
>>
>>1286200
Endro
majo no tabitabi
>>
>>1286595
>DuelGundam thinks he's an actual Gundam
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>1286200
The Aquarion trilogy, Sleepy Princess in The Demon Castle, GATE, Dragon Goes House-Hunting, New Getter Robo, Neo Ramga, Claymore, Dunbine, Escaflowne, Ryu Knight, Granzort, Wataru, Maria The Virgin Witch, Star Driver, Misfit of Demon King Academy, Daikengo, the original Zoids, Raijin-oh, and the original Casshern. Please ignore my imitator >>1286205
>>
Mahoutsukai no Yome
>>
>>1286879
>Please ignore my imitator
But you didn't post the image
>>
File: duel_orochi.jpg (166 KB, 1637x194)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
>>1286879
Assuming you're the real Duel: you have a tripcode. Use it.
>>
>>1286962

this is super-lite on fantasy elements, and is more of a fey lore exploration. Still good, but probably not the direction...
>>
>>1286288
thanks anon i was looking for something like this
>>
>>1286200
Castlevania is very good.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.