[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: FdVQB_2aAAE2Z5S.jpg (291 KB, 1000x1300)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
Hi are there any japanese speaking anons here who would be able to translate this comic? I stumbled across it and was curious about what it said.

Here's a link to the post in case anyone wanted it.
https://twitter.com/yutakunatu/status/1573251905895399424/photo/1
>>
Panel 1: It's about time you tell the truth already
Panel 2: ...about what?
Panel 3: you like him don't you? Kaa-kun, I mean.
Panel 4 sfx: stare...
Panel 5: As a...friend.
Panel 6: Really~?
>>
>>1263677
Nice! Thank you very much anon, I appreciate it
>>
>>1263693
No problem. Thank you for the frog
>>
>>1263722
it was the only thing i had on this laptop im using that resembled a reaction image
>>
>>1263677
>Kaa-kun
Is that supposed to be Kirby?
>>
>>1263745
I didn't have that picture though so it worked out.
>>1263848
I don't know, Mr. Anon. I just translated what was there
>>
>>1263864
>I just translated what was there
I'm asking the thread, not you specifically. The other two characters are from Kirby and the Crystal Shards, for reference, but any sort of romance for Kirby is weird. King Dedede isn't any better, and I don't know if Kaa-kun would be the resulting nickname
>>
>>1263848
Must be.
They pronounce Kirby as Kaabii over there.

>>1263872
Maybe I'm remembering wrong but there was some signs of romance between Kirby and Ribbon on some of Crystal Shards' cutscenes.
>>
File: kirby-kiss.gif (1.15 MB, 498x328)
1.15 MB
1.15 MB GIF
>>1263872
>but any sort of romance for Kirby is weird
you can blame the developers of the game then

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.