[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1659964012003.gif (766 KB, 475x263)
766 KB
766 KB GIF
I'm looking for anime/manga (and I suppose also non japanese cartoons) which have scenes that avoid pantyshots not with magic skirts, light beams, or conveniently positioned objects or legs, but rather with careful camera angles.
The show can have scenes that avoid pantyshots in other ways, or even don't avoid pantyshots, as long as it also has what I'm looking for.
Pic is an example.
>>
>>1263609
>Pic is an example.
You can see enough butt there that I believe she's commando
So, Re:zero
>>
>>1263620
Thanks.
Potential commando is fine too now that I think about it. The important thing is that the girl is clearly flashing an upskirt but it's kept out of view of the camera instead of being obscured or blocked by something.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
The frustrating thing about this is that I know it's at least somewhat common, but searching for it is difficult because skirt physics are usually only brought up when they give or deny an upskirt shot to the camera.
I found another, subtler example.
>>
last bump before bed
>>
>>1263609
>avoid pantyshots
>with careful camera angles
that's just normal (non-ecchi) shot compostion of girls wearing skirts?

kimi no koe wo todoketai
Flying Witch
The Ancient Magus' Bride
Charlotte
Gunslinger Girl
Noragami
Sailor Moon

+100s of others
Literally anything non-ecchi with skirts

>>1263823
That's a normal shot composition...
of a girl with a skirt...
that respects her dignity.
>>
>>1263609
It's called Schrödinger's Pantsu, OP
>>1263899
>that's just normal (non-ecchi) shot compostion of girls wearing skirts?
No.
>>
>>1263899
Thank you for the suggestions.
Often times the skirts are too long or magical, or the girls never do anything that would reasonably flash an upskirt.
Pic is an example of what I'm not looking for. The top/right girl would need to have a shorter skirt and/or be bending more.
>>
>>1263965
Or as I posted here >>1263823 there could be more wind or movement that could flip up the skirt.
>>
>>1263899
OP is wanting scenes where the characters get an upskirt but the viewer doesn't.
>>
>>1264032
none of OPs 3 examples even fit that description.
>>
>>1264032
Yeah, that's a good way to put it. Though a character doesn't actually need to see anything, as long as it's reasonable that someone standing nearby could have seen something if they were there in the right place.
>>
>>1264098
None of the ones I gave do, but scenes like that could work. Such as pic rel that I remembered.
>>
File: 20220924_163756.jpg (19 KB, 220x212)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>1264103
fuck I forgot the pic
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.