[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What are the requirements to drive from mainland USA to Alaska? What sort of red tape should I be aware of? Looking at doing this sometime before the end of the year. Any advice or input is welcome
>>
>>1261976
Have a passport. You're pretty much good to go. Can even take firearms through Canada if you pinky promise not to stop on your way. (Consult something other than Anon assurance to make sure law still reads that way.)
>>
>>1261976
>sometime before the end of the year
Your window is closing sometime BT the end of the month.
You know there's, like, snow up there right?
>>
>>1261987
I contacted the Canadian border agency and they told me Canada is still closed to non essential travel. Even if just traveling to Alaska, so I guess the trip is a bust already
>>1261989
I'm living in Montana, snow on the roads doesn't bother me
>>
>>1261991
>Montana
Ohh. Well then yeah you know your way around studs and chains. You'll be fine.
>>
>>1261991
>closed to non essential travel
Sure gonna be a lot of coof in your private vehicle passing through the damned tundra.
Fucking useless leafs.
>>
>>1261991
>I contacted the Canadian border agency and they told me Canada is still closed to non essential travel
Wut, no it isn't.
Anyways, right now to travel into Canada you require 2 things.
1) A passport
2) The ArriveCan app on your phone, with your visit/vaccination details filled out
https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada
>>
>>1262060
>https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada
I'm not vaccinated, never got mandated in my state. In fact it quickly became one of the first to make it illegal to refuse services for people who didn't wear masks. When I told this to the border agent when she asked if I was vaccinated, that's when she told me it was closed to non essential travel.
Are only clot shotters allowed free movement, or is this information inaccurate?
>>
>>1262066
Well get fucked then. One of my coworkers died from the coof
>>
>>1262074
You should look into the covid death pipeline and the CDC standards for putting 'covid' on death cert. The vast majority of deaths were induced or mislabeled
Sorry your friend died, but odds are someone killed him rather then a germ
>>
>>1262092
>then
Wow what a surprise, an ESL fag is anti-covid.
>>
>>1262108
Not ESL, just not caring about being grammatically correct on 4channel
>Anti-covid
As opposed to pro-covid?
Also you never responded, is it only clot shotters that get free movement from USA to USA through leaf land then?
>>
>>1261976
make sure the route you pick is actually passable at the time of year you take it. some roads get seasonally closed.
>>
>>1262111
>is it only clot shotters that get free movement from USA to USA through leaf land then?
Yes. And it's politically unpopular to reverse it. Enjoy your lifetime ban
>>
File: shame.gif (890 KB, 244x212)
890 KB
890 KB GIF
>faggot can't cross international borders cuz of da virus

keep on waitin lmao, probably get a chance within the decade
>>
>>1262188
Can't say I even want to enter Canada beyond to see the vast nature. It's just annoying we have to go through their borders to reach our own territory
>>
>>1262111
>just not caring about being grammatically correct on 4channel
>not ESL
Using "than", not "then" comes naturally to native speakers, just admit you were rumbled.
>>
>>1262199
You could always go by boat. Let's be honest, your objection is that you have to be in Canada to drive in Canada.
>>
File: Nome_Alaska_road_sign.jpg (616 KB, 1600x1200)
616 KB
616 KB JPG
>>1261976
>What are the requirements to drive from mainland USA to Alaska?

Satellite phone if you are stranded?
>>
good news for you op, canada says they'll stop requiring covid vaccination to enter the country as of september 30. Looks like your tard dreams will come true after all.

BTW you're gonna want a car that's good on gravel, and you'll have to prepare for areas to be so dark and full of bears that you can't proceed any longer. GL getting in before the weather makes passage impossible.
>>
>>1262216
I was born here, my lack of social interaction from living in the woods for a good part of my childhood may have impacted my use of language.
>>1262217
Shipping vehicles up costs a lot, got quoted 4500 for both my vehicles. Rental car rates are through the roof too. My objection is that I can't just drive up through USA land to reach USA land. I would like to visit Canadian wilderness too though
>>1262417
Great tip, satellite phone should be standard in any emergency kit
>>1262493
Thanks for the heads up and advice friend
My out door vehicle is a Yukon XL, it handles pretty well in the mountain roads covered in ice
>>
>>1262167
if you want to do "the truth about COVID", think logically
temperatures and nature are going apeshit, people with very communicable diseases purposefully infect others and do so for shits and giggles
and governments want the ability to develop vaccines in very short times for almost any virus/bacteria that would lead to the next "Black Death"

Covid, the internationally accepted test run of every nations ability to block, test, treat, develop vaccines, and "Cure" the virus. Covid, while normally not that bad, CAN cause massive organ damage, blood disorders, and happens to be distinct enough to be reliable identified in tests.
Every government goes in on it, China loses the "not the start of it" dice roll. Everything that happens, happened. Every government realizes they CAN'T stop the spread of the pandemic, unless it causes DEATH WITHIN DAYS/HOURS. That asymptomatic and general hiding their sickness occurs in every government in every nation, that people will lie, that government officials will do so as well, and that large amounts of tests get falsified/autopositived/etc.

The clusterfuck we are all in right now, the large amount of funds in every government that have been funneled NOT to those effected, but to their friends and buddies.

We will all die with the next Black Death, healthcare workers will help to do so, medicine will be hoarded to top buyers/payers. And those who should be house arrested/sent to pandemic shelters will avoid them both because they are idiots, they KNOW THEIR HISTORY, and because people know that those considered undesirable will be dissapeared during those instances.
>>
>>1262074
Good, kill the weak. Wish you would have and your family too.
>>
>>1262941
>people with very communicable diseases purposefully infect others
There's quite a few of those bitter homeless people as you described. I've seen them walk by "normal people" sitting at the library tables. The homeless or asshole coughs deliberately in the direction of the normies to try to get them infected with whatever is making them cough or feverish. The homeless basically live at the library whenever it is open and depending on the day, are about 1/2 to 3/4 of the users in the library. Long before Covid, they were already coughing a lot.
>>
>>1262167
>lifetime ban
whose lifetime? cuz there might be some news for yoo syrup slurping beaver fookers, eh
>>
>>1262941
go back to twidditbler
>>
I guess you could drive onto a boat if Canacuck is being so gay aboot vaccines

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.