[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: RWBY-Ice Queendom Cover.jpg (1.6 MB, 1000x1413)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
Does anyone have any download links for the previous seasons of RWBY that they would recommend? What about what’s been released of Ice Queendom so far? Non-torrent links are preferable if possible.
>>
>>1240126
i don't follow rwby but i think the current season is the only one, if you can't torrent use anidl, if you can torrent use nyaa.si (this is way better).
>>
>>1240192
You mean for Ice Queendom right? What about the main series download?
>>
File: file.png (26 KB, 636x270)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>1240480
this is ice queendom
EP1 to 3 https://nyaa.si/view/1546287
EP 4 https://nyaa.si/view/1556538
as for the rest try this
https://roosterteeth.com/series/rwby-complete
i don't follow rwby like i said but this seems to have it all, and it's all for streaming on the official site, sorry if this isn't what you're looking for. It have internet download manager and it can download from roosterteeth so download IDM and you'll get a pop up on screen (like pic rel) to download the episodes (make sure you download the 1080p version)
>>
>>1240510
>It have internet download manager
sorry meant to say "I have Internet download manager"
>>
>>1240126
>Does anyone have any download links for the previous seasons of RWBY that they would recommend?

The anime credits lists Rooster Teeth as the originator. This anime is the flashier and slightly more sentimental made-for-TV version of the first volume and some material from subsequent volumes at the Rooster Teeth website.
https://roosterteeth.com/series/rwby-complete

The RWBY story at Rooster Teeth is broken up into movie-length volumes. You can watch these original volumes at the author's site by Rooster Teeth. Just looking at volume 1, they have quite a few different bandwidth ways of watching it.
>>
>>1240604
RWBY Rooster Teeth's original movie version volume 2 video options
>>
File: RWBY vol.3 part 2.png (11 KB, 869x279)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>1240511
>sorry meant to say "I have Internet download manager"

I use YT-DLP to download videos from the Roosterteeth site. It creates info displays like what is seen in picrel.
>>
>>1240126
>the previous seasons of RWBY that they would recommend?

Technically, there are no "previous" seasons of RWBY as the current anime is the first broadcast season. This first anime season is a RE-telling of the 2019 season RWBY videos created by Monty Oum who passed away before seeing the anime broadcasts.

As for the 2019 RWBY animated videos at RWBY, the voice actor for Ruby Rose changed after the first volume. Did you notice the voice change?
>>
>>1241120
Been a while, so I don't know. What about the previous 'volumes' then?
>>
I don't think the previous volumes will do anything except disappoint you. I recall watching them because they were short-ish, easily accessible, and didn't require much attention. Don't bother going out of your way.
>>
>>1241632
What's so bad about them? Be specific.
>>
>>1241632
>I don't think the previous volumes will do anything except disappoint you.
>I recall watching them because they were short-ish

Rooster Teeth recompiled the short-ish things you watched and they are now longish movie length shows. However, they are spoilers for the anime. So if you like the anime and its remake story, and hate spoiilers, don't watch the RWBY Complete volume series. I have watched the "previous volumes" and found them entertaining. If you have already watched the anime, then you can safely watch Volume 1 at the Rooster Teeth site without spoiling the anime.
>>
>>1242168
Okay thanks. Can you download them from there?
>>
>>1240126
What about other Rooster Teeth series? Where’s the best place to download them for free?
>>
>>1241630
Cute. What about the music? How do you like that?
>>
>>1243648
Where can you download it then? Do you know?
>>
>>1242168
Only the first 3 episodes are the same.

>>1243198
>>1244056
There are no other RT series of note, except Red vs Blue, which was made using the Halo videogame. They took the money they got from Red vs Blue from ads on youtube and used it to make RWBY. In any case you can watch everything on their website, or you can just search any torrent site if you want to download things.
>>
>>
>>1242663
>Okay thanks. Can you download them from there?
Yes. You already saw >>1240604 . >>1240624 and >>1240883 which are examples of various resolutions those videos are available.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.