[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 77f.jpg (74 KB, 1080x1028)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
Does anyone know what to do about an image randomly dissappearing? This is on an android tablet
>>
Bump
>>
Pls help
>>
>>1204710
One of my phone's did that to me. Files I downloaded were dumped into a download folder, and if left untouched for a couple months they'd just disappear. If I moved the files into any other folder they were fine, or if I transferred files from my PC into that download folder they'd stick around
I think it was supposed to be a feature, preventing a cluttered up download folder. I didn't lose anything of value
>>
>>1204844
Is there any way to dig it up? There's literally only 1 pic I need
>>
File: 1549409373525.png (348 KB, 512x512)
348 KB
348 KB PNG
>>1204844
>supposed to be a feature
>>
>>1205000
Check if your phone has a recycle bin? Some do that, I think. I never found anything I lost, but anything I care about I do on a PC so I gave zero shits
>>
>>1204710

My phone did this to me whenever i renamed something, or just felt like it.
I asked here before and the jist of the advice was that to connect to pc and sometimes they show back up, which sometimes they did.
Very annoying.
>>
>>1205075
Good idea, how do I find it after connecting to my pc?
>>
>>1205231

It just shows up in the order it was downloaded(or based on creation date) or all the way at the bottom of the folder.
Just to clarify that this doesnt always work for me, but sometimes it does.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.