[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: aaaaaaaaaa.png (1.23 MB, 1000x1000)
1.23 MB
1.23 MB PNG
My 6 month old laptop is scaring the shit out of me. It has had nothing but technical problems since I bought it, and I paid a pretty penny. Now I'm freaking the fuck out because I think it's breaking on me already.

I booted it up and it was slow as hell, lagging, and things weren't loading properly. But then after 30 seconds, I felt something underneath the mouse-pad move, and heard a sound as it moved. Almost like it dislodged itself. And then boom, all of a sudden my laptop is up to full speed again.

Let me clarify that this laptop is a work laptop mostly, which spends 90% of its time indoors, on my desk. So it is not subject to any harsh treatment at all.
So what happened? What moved inside of the laptop? Why was it slow and then suddenly got quick when the thing moved?
>>
>>1121398
>My 6 month old laptop
WARRANTY
A
R
R
A
N
T
Y

>>1121398
>I bought it, and I paid a pretty penny
Then don't even worry your pretty little head about this. Buy a USB drive, make a system image backup on it, reset the PC erasing all settings, and take it back to the shop. They give you a new one, you restart it into "advanced startup options" then press "system image recovery".

Bam, good as new.
>>
>>1121398
do you not know how computers work? there are tiny little elves that are very smart that move around inside your computer and ensure everything runs smoothly. this poor little guy just happened to get stuck under your mousepad and barely managed to escape. and that little elf just so happened to be the captain of the ship. everyone was so worried about him that they couldn't even work
>>
>>1121398
You should open it up and make sure there's no dust or bits of shit jamming up the fans.
>>
>>1121500
No, he should leave it the fuck alone, not void his warranty, and get it replaced.

You pay for the warranty. This is what the warranty is for.
>>
>>1121505
>No, he should leave it the fuck alone, not void his warranty, and get it replaced.
But what if the fans are plugged with dried up semen? I don't think a warranty would cover that
>>
File: carlos.png (138 KB, 350x350)
138 KB
138 KB PNG
>>1121508
>But what if the fans are plugged with dried up semen?
"Looks like your computer is fucked"
>>
File: mbu4umtc3ji21.png (221 KB, 680x680)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>1121398
> be OP
> ask for technical support on /wsr/
> don't even bother to list make/model of laptop
ishygddt.webp

>>1121398
> work laptop
Have the company repair or replace it, dummy.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.