[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 15 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I would like someone to relate with out of my demoralized state
>>
NHK
Also get a job faggot
>>
File: file.png (827 KB, 1366x768)
827 KB
827 KB PNG
Welcome to the NHK
Watamote
>>
>>1120836
oreimo
>>
>>1120836
Why not to try to get out? To change yourself?

You know that the problem is a misconception of the world, anon. Because in fact, if you have no existencially determinative beliefs, there's no other thing than just conceptions of reality.
But if you do believe, once again, what are you doing, fren?

Cheer up, dummy!
You probably feel tired, and with reason. You've accepted how you feel innerly, and that relieves the weight of falsety.

The way out of the endless pit, I guess, is managing to in some way find activities that provide the immediate satisfaction that you need as you are right now, but that also you find valuable, important and help you feel respectable at your own eyes.
Hipocrisy is no way out, that's certain. And it is always up to you to find it, anon.
But I do think that you can do it.
Keep it on. Good luck! God bless.
>>
>>1120931
Nice blog fag
>>
>>1121115
kys
>>
>>1120836
like others said, welcome to the nhk but its anime adaptation is SHIT, the book is better and you can easily get a copy online
you should also probably check out evangelion + end of eva if you haven't, try to see the series dealing with the kind of character you're looking for, put through the most extreme wringer while coming out on top (even though it may not immediately seen so)
manga is better for this subject though so here's some:
molester man
ressentiment
i sold my life for 10000 yen
(some light sorta wish fulfilment fluff to ease on the depressive shit) yofukashi no uta
>>
>>1120928
based
>>
>>1120931
faggot
>>
>>1121185
do you know of any like berserk?
>guy alone through hellworld or struggles
>>
The Devil is A Part Timer
>>
>>1121195
i find berserk fuck boring personally in retrospect, but let me try and remember shit i find personally entertaining for either nightmare worlds, self-driven loner shit, or both, go read the synopses for them and see if they interest you enough:
fire punch
devilman/devilman lady/violence jack (blatantly violent and horrible, start with devilman before trying either lady or jack)
shigurui
kokou no hito
vagabond
sangatsu no lion
14-sai (umezu kazuo)
all of nobuyuki fukumoto's work (start with kaiji or strongest man kurosawa)
>>
>>1120842
>>1120851
Not OP but both of these are horrible.
>>
>>1121343
Well if you aren't the target audience then why even post?
>>
>>1120931
>fren
how to spot a redditor in one word
>>
>>1120836
try Wanitokagegisu, or strongest man Kurosawa like the other anon said
>>
>>1121411
stop being a fucking faggot tourist for once you fucking cunt
>>
Boys on the run

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.