[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 14 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: WitchSpring icon.png (267 KB, 512x512)
267 KB
267 KB PNG
I'm trying to find APKs and OBBs for a couple of games, but no matter where I look, I can't find them. Here is a list of games that I'm looking for:

Devil Stone v1.6.1
Monster Hunter Stories (JPN) v1.3.5
Queen's Crown v? (lost media)
WitchSpring v1.9.8
WitchSpring 2 v1.43
WitchSpring 3 v1.42
WitchSpring 4 v2.7

On the Sea Plus (JPN, any version)
>>
>>1117272
aww c'mon man no
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>1117272
>Devil Stone v1.6.1
>Monster Hunter Stories (JPN) v1.3.5
>Queen's Crown v? (lost media)
>WitchSpring v1.9.8
>WitchSpring 2 v1.43
>WitchSpring 3 v1.42
>WitchSpring 4 v2.7
https://m.apkpure.com/
>>
>>1119613
That website doesn't have any of them.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>1117272
>Devil Stone v1.6.1
https://moddroid.co/devil-stone.html
>Monster Hunter Stories v1.3.5
https://moddroid.co/monster-hunter-stories-eng-capcom.html
>WitchSpring v1.9.8
https://moddroid.co/witchspring.html
>WitchSpring 2 v1.43
https://moddroid.co/witchspring2.html
>WitchSpring 4 v2.7
https://moddroid.co/witchspring4.html
>>
>>1121658
Oh, I should've specified that I'm looking for unmodded versions of them. Is there a toggle for cheats on any of these files?
>>
Bump
>>
>>1121658
>>1121665
Here are my results:
- Devil Stone and WitchSpring don't work.
- WitchSpring 2 seems to work, but I couldn't find a toggle for its cheats.
- Monster Hunter Stories seems to work and it has toggles for its cheats.
- WitchSpring 4 seems to work.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
https://mega.nz/folder/Cd5yiLyY#WWbRxOrJWDQC7eK0mVp4cg
>>
>>1124644
I'm having the same problem that I did with WitchSpring where it'll kick me to Google Play Store because it doesn't detect the OBB file.
Seriously, what am I doing wrong here?
>>
File: file.png (37 KB, 1635x227)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>1124705
>>
>>1124709
No dice. I'm starting to think that this is a case of Occam's Razor where Google will detect it no matter what, so perhaps this was a fruitless endeavor.
>>
>>1124705
>Seriously, what am I doing wrong here?
You need an android device that doesn't enforce DRM. Obviously the Play Store is not going to sign a certificate saying "this app is totally legit on literally every Android device ever", so you need a device that ignore this check if you want to play pirated games.
>>
>>1124718
So none of the Android emulators on PC will work then?
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>1117272
I don't have what you're looking for, OP, but would you mind if I posted a request of my own in your thread?
>>
>>1127949
No, I don't mind. Are you looking for some games, too?
>>
>>1128121
Yeah, I'm looking for a somewhat older pc game, Age of Castles. There's a lot of demos floating around, and a free trial somewhere, but I'm looking for the full game.
>>
>>1124709
Lol Nice a GGn user tried to help you and it still didnt work, might want to call it quits lad
>>
>>1128198
I'll see what I can do.
>>1128507
I just want confirmation if Android/iOS games can't be played for free.
>>
Bump
>>
>>1128649
iOS can, you just need to sign it yourself and sideload it.
>>
>>1128792
How easy is it? Can they be played on PC?
>>
>>1129070
>Can they be played on PC?
You got a 7" touchscreen PC?
>>
>>1129141
Why does that matter? Android games can be played on PC without that.
>>
>>1129278
The experience would be shit, but that's probably not something you'll care about.
>>
>>1129280
Unless the game is specifically designed around being played on a smartphone, then no, it would almost always be superior on PC with a bigger screen and customized gamepad controls.
>>
>>1129287
Why would an iOS game be designed to be played on a PC?
>>
>>1129289
It's not so much that they're designed around being played on a PC but rather that they're not designed around being played on a smartphone as opposed to anything else.
>>
>>1129301
Why would a game that's only available on a smartphone be designed for something other than the smartphone it's only available on?
>>
>>1129303
Reread my last post. If it's intended to be played exclusively on a smartphone, then it should be designed around it.
>>
>>1129517
Why would a game that's released on iOS not be designed around running on a smartphone?
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Player two, bump!
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
File: ws.jpg (1.82 MB, 1920x2060)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB JPG
https://androidgamegratisan.blogspot.com/search?q=witch+spring

Have you tried this site before?
I got up to the gameplay portion in WitchSpring 2 and 3, both seem to work fine without any cheat codes, I'm assuming it's the same for 4.
>>
>>1132491
No, this website looks new to me. How did you get them to work?
>>
File: mm.jpg (4 KB, 71x63)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>1132544
1- Downloaded and extracted
2- Went to Bluestacks
3- Installed the game apk
4- Opened the app called "Media Manager" (icon is pic related)
5- Clicked on "Import from windows" (couln't move the whole folder, only the file itself for some reason but that already werks)
6- Selected the obb file and waited for the transfer
7- Downloaded a file explorer app called "RS File Manager"
8- Went to the directory: DCIM > Shared Folder, hold file button to copy/move the obb file.
9- Went to Android > Obb > created a folder with the same name of the folder extracted from the rar (for example, WS3 is: "com.kiwiwalks.witchspring3")
10- Pasted the obb file inside the folder
11- ???
12- Play

There are probably better ways to do it, but for me it already werks like that.
>>
>>1132552
That's exactly how I've done it multiple times to no avail. Am I not supposed to log in to my Google account? Am I supposed to disconnect from the Internet?
>>
>>1132564
My ethernet cable is connected, my account is logged.
Maybe your problem is not the process or files, but your PC?
>>
>>1132565
How would my PC be the problem if everything takes place inside of the emulator?
>>
>>1132575
It runs on your PC.
>>
>>1132491
>>1132582
I managed to get WitchSpring 2, WitchSpring 3, and Devil Stone to work on BlueStacks 5. It turns out that they're all cracked APKs, so that explains why I couldn't get any other versions of them to work on my end. I'm irked that WitchSpring 2 doesn't come with its original icon, but it's a minor inconvenience compared to not being able to play it at all.

I tried WitchSpring 4 even though I already received a later version here >>1121658, but I can confirm that it works, too.

I tried the Japanese version of Monster Hunter Stories from that website, but it confirmed that all Japanese versions of it don't run on BlueStacks like their customer support told me. This means that I possibly

That leaves WitchSpring 1 as I've never found a cracked APK of its later versions with updated graphics and English translation. Of course, any later working versions of these games are also greatly appreciated albeit I don't think any of them are all that different. I doubt I'll ever find Queen's Crown as its basically lost media at this point, but hopefully that one turns up, too. Nonetheless, thank you for all of your help, Anon.
>>
File: 1639011661397.jpg (592 KB, 1920x1080)
592 KB
592 KB JPG
>>1132833
I'm the anon that posted >>1132491 and
https://archive.nyafuu.org/wsr/thread/1073663/#1116607
https://archive.nyafuu.org/wsr/thread/1073663/#1116728

Glad that you made progress, I came back after I got some free time and the topic started to intrigue me again.
To think that using Bluestacks 5 would be enough, what you were trying to use all this time?
>That leaves WitchSpring 1 as I've never found a cracked APK of its later versions with updated graphics and English translation.
Yeah WitchSpring 1 is a tricky beast, I only found it in two states: Older graphics but with no-cheats, newer graphics but with cheats. Personally I just skipped straight to WitchSpring 2 because the first one is too rough to me, 2 has a more acceptable level of polish and it only gets better after that, I know that I was probably missing some plot from WS1 but I WS2 seemed too attractive to not simply start on it.

Like I recommended you before, let me shill you my favorite series >>>/vrpg/2298688
One day when you get a better PC, please give the Atelier series a try, you won't regret it!
See you again someday, just give WitchSpring a mention and I'll know it's you.
>>
>>1132846
>To think that using Bluestacks 5 would be enough, what you were trying to use all this time?
Uh, BlueStacks 5? Apparently this >>1124718 was the problem.
>One day when you get a better PC, please give the Atelier series a try, you won't regret it!
Do you have a recommended play order chart?
>>
File: atelier.jpg (1.99 MB, 1382x2227)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB JPG
>>1132872
There are 4 modern subseries (usually 3-4 games per each arc), each subseries shares the same setting and characters but there are no connections to other subseries. These are:

Arland series: Rorona, Totori, Meruru, Lulua
Dusk series: Ayesha, Escha & Logy, Shallie
Mysterious series: Sophie, Firis, Lydie & Suelle, Sophie 2 (to be released next February)
Secret series: Ryza 1, Ryza 2, ??? (not finished or announced yet)

It's generally recommended that you start with the first game in a series so that you can follow the same characters over multiple games as they grow and mature, character events and callbacks are a huge part of the games appeal because there's no real "main plot" (at least nothing dramatic of epic like in a typical JRPG, you're never saving the world or killing gods). Cutscenes and character events can compose almost half of a game's playtime.

Ryza 1 is probably the easiest to get into since it's so casual, while Sophie 1 is another good choice (most popular Atelier game in Japan ever) especially since it's getting a sequel in just a few months. Note that Sophie 2 is a direct sequel to Sophie, it takes place between Sophie and Firis, so you don't have to play FIris and Lydie & Suelle to be able to understand Sophie 2. (Although you should play them anyway, they're excellent games).

Arland, Dusk and Mysterious got re-releases called "DX", it's recommended to go for the DXs instead of the vanilla games, they have all the DLCs and even some unique never-seen before content, they're all available on PC.
>>
>>1133051
Thank you very much, Anon.
>>
Bump
>>
Does anyone know where I can download App Store ++ without having to complete the "tutorials" of miscellaneous banking apps? And I know that sounds asinine, but that's what every website keeps prompting me to do and I'm not going to do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXOE5cZrKMA
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Well I managed to find the unedited APK and OBB files for all 4 WitchSpring games on 9Apps, but only WitchSpring 4 works because it doesn't have a license check. I also managed to find a better cracked version of WitchSpring 2, but I still can't find WitchSpring 1 anywhere.
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
/bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.