[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1631650477030.png (647 KB, 1280x720)
647 KB
647 KB PNG
I'm looking for the best I can get under that price and WIRED I need them to be wired, fuck that Bluetooth shit.
I want them to get the best audio quality for music, I listen to rock and metal, basically everything that involves electric guitars so yeah I don't know much about audio but I know there are headphones that amplify the bass or some shit like that for nigger music so there must be something that's fit for me.
They must have detachable cable so if it breaks up I can easily replace it.
Oh and of course they must ship in North America: Canada, USA and Mexico.
>>
Search for the terms audiophile and studio headphones. Can usually get them pretty cheap. Just make sure not to accidentally get the ones with the decibels capped off.
>>
Philips Fidelio x2hr or SHP9500 if the x2 is too expensive. Great sound, detachable cable, good comfort fit, can be driven well by any old amp.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.