[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1631426805719.png (115 KB, 735x555)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
Source on this manga? Saucenao returns nothing
>>
>>1089196
Download the image and search the archive with the hash
I did this and it seems like it's from Mairimashita! Iruma-kun
>>
>>1089221
Thanks.
>>
>>1089221
Which archive did you search anon? I tried all of the major archives and didn't get any results but the image in this thread. Was it desuarchive?
>>
>>1089345
>Was it desuarchive?
Yes, I searched yesterday and I found the image posted mostly on /a/ and /k/
>>
>>1089435
Thanks a lot! Desuarchive wasn't working for me, so I couldn't check it myself. I'm definitely going to try this method in future on manga panels I can't find through any of the usual reverse search services.
>>
>>1089221
>>1089435
Different anon and sorry to ask, but how exactly do you get the hash the archives use? I've had HashCalc for a while, but it doesn't output anything that looks like the hashes that 4chan X does automatically. It also looks like a base64 kind of hash, but I've got no idea, really.
I'd rather not have to use both 4chan and 4chan X as a middleman for this kind of thing.
>>
>>1089573
AIUI it is an MD5 just in base64 instead of asciihex.

>I'd rather not have to use both 4chan and 4chan X as a middleman for this kind of thing.
You can just drop the image on the search box on the archive site.
>>
>>1089585
>You can just drop the image on the search box on the archive site.
Fuck, I'm both dumb and blind.
Thanks for the help, anon. Managed to find the source of an image I saved from a /wsr/ thread that was answered a while back, but I had forgotten to specify its source afterwards, because of your help.
>>
>>1089196
>google search
>instant results
Try diversifying your search engine use. Google + SouceNao + Yandex does the job for me most of the time. You can use the Yandex button on SauceNao, and if you're on Chrome you can right-click to Google search the full image since 4chan only provides the thumbnail for the built-in image search options. And that's just the easiest options.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.