[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 6 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Janitor applications are now closed. Thank you to everyone who applied!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1629179133395.png (2.91 MB, 1920x1080)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB PNG
Trying again, there is no tags or a collage for this over AB or any reliable list to see which anime got a "true" BD release instead of a crayola filtered upscale
And of course as "old" I mean anything that originally released in DVD and after time got some BD release don't need to be plain old
>>
File: 1623483616833.png (2.92 MB, 1920x1080)
2.92 MB
2.92 MB PNG
Up it goes
>>
>>1089074
Akira
>>
>>1089074
I'm assuming that you don't want shit to look like the Slayers BD, but don't mind if it's not super clean like GSC was? I think these meet what you want for a "good" anime that got a "good" BD release.

Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water
Takarajima (720p though)
Rose of Versailles
Bubblegum Crisis
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor (I think, they seem 1080p without the "crayola filter")
Ashita no Joe 1 (hasn't been translated but you could just move the subs from the 480p release I guess) and Ashita no Joe 2.
Outlaw Star
Future Boy Conan (I think, it seems 1080p)
Giant Robo OVA
Yu Yu Hakusho
Riding Bean (I think it has a tiny bit of grain, but I only skimmed it so I'm not sure)

Also, based for posting Gunsmith Cats, hopefully Bean Bandit is uploaded SOMETIME THIS DECADE.
>>
>>1089574
>Bean Bandit is uploaded SOMETIME THIS DECADE
Is it a movie?
Did you checked AB?
>>
>>1089589
AB? Isn't that some invite only torrent website? How could I check that?
>>
File: 1624720909939.png (2.63 MB, 1920x1080)
2.63 MB
2.63 MB PNG
>>1089959
Yeah
It doesn't seem to have it and the forums are commenting the kikestarter BDs never shipped or something like that
Also I found megazone 23 too while looking for that, BD quality is awesome, dunno if the anime itself is good
>>
>>1090041
Ah, thanks for checking up on it for me. I was wondering what happened to it, it was meant to release in fucking 2019 and we've heard next to nothing for 2 years. Can't believe Sonoda would do this to us. Seemingly it's been released digitally but hasn't been ripped by anyhow.

I haven't seen Megazone 23 either, should give it a watch though. I hear it's pretty unique for what it is, but I think whoever created it stole some plot from other movies so it's not entirely original.
>>
File: 1623860258704.jpg (176 KB, 1920x1080)
176 KB
176 KB JPG
>>1090041
>>1089314
How the fuck can old anime look like that
>>
>>1090050
it was influenced or it got its initial idea from macross DYRL where minmay was still showing
up singing on screens in macross and the citizens
had no idea she was missing. Its one of my
favorites animes, but be warned part 2 looks
totally different than the first one.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.