[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I’m looking for a 2D puzzle game where you play as a Indiana Jones knockoff looking guy that’s been cursed or something and locked in a pyramid or something like that. I remember that when you died he turned into a mummy. It was a early phone game for one of those Nokia bar phone things. If this helps i remember there being boulder obstacles that you would have to be careful to push or otherwise you would either be crushed and die or get stuck and have to restart. There were also enemies, but i only remember a bald buddhist monk looking guy that could throw lightning(?) at you. There were also traps but my memory on those is fuzzy, i think there were fire traps?
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>1085539
>Nokia bar phone things
What exactly are you referring to?
>>
Bump
>>
>>1086356
I’m referring to those phones which aren’t smartphones and have buttons. Like the early Nokia ones. I remember playing this game on one of those, it was really high quality and colorful too for a game on such a platform.
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Pump
>>
>>1086436
Is there a spceific model of phone you had which had it?
>>
>>1087113
I don’t remember exactly, it was during my childhood. It was probably a Nokia and i remember it having a big square button. It definitely looked something like this.
>>
>>1087358
And definitely nothing anything like this one.
>>
Bump
>>
>>1087358
Did the game come with it or did you download it?
>>
>>1087409
I don’t know, the phone wasn’t mine. But i doubt it came with it, this wasn’t Snake but an actually colourful, complex(relatively) and enjoyable game.
>>
Dump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>1085539
Amy's Adveture?
https://www.mobygames.com/game/j2me/amys-adventure
It was easy to find.
>>
>>1089632
*Amy's Adventure
>>
Bump
>>
>>1089632
>>1089633
No, it’s not this. The protagonist was male and the gameplay took place entirely on the inside and had no outside that i can remember. Thanks for trying nevertheless!
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
Bump
>>
>>1085539
Sounds kind of like Diamond Rush, any chance it’s that?
https://phoneky.com/games/?id=j4j73507
>>
>>1090347
>https://phoneky.com/games/?id=j4j73507
It’s this! Thank you very much. May Priapus bless your masturbatory endeavors!
>>
>>1090492
Glad I could help. I used to play that game all the time on a Nokia E5. This brings back memories.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.