[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 64 posters in this thread.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy 18th Birthday, 4chan!

Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks. Make sure to check your spam box!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1496638149913.jpg (475 KB, 1184x1046)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
What song is this? It came with a stage that I downloaded for my M.U.G.E.N. many years ago
https://vocaroo.com/14ykfkhba4Fi
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1066881
cocaine
>>
>>1067238
huh?
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
File: metadata.png (20 KB, 758x462)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
hmm
>>
>>1069712
the metadata info was edited after I downloaded the song, the only "true" info of that is the title Bez Naslova which means "Untitled" in Croatian
>>
bump
>>
what's the stage and where did you download it from?
>>
File: a9ca9f568808273.png (175 KB, 350x263)
175 KB
175 KB PNG
>>1069883
"Angel City Mountain House" by lin_km_yu, from where? I don't remember, it was like in 2011. The author has been offline for 12 years on mugenguild.com
pic related, it's the stage
>>
>>1069719
what about the original file name
>>
>>1069930
the file name was Bez Naslova, the metadata was blank
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
could you upload the file onto catbox? vocaroo likes to compress the shit out of the original files afaik
>>
>>1070872
https://files.catbox.moe/s93sn4.mp3
as it was from the mugen sound folder without the made up bs I added to the metadata (of a copy of the same song). The genre now says it's Blues
>>
did it actually come with the stage or did you have to download it seperately? i downloaded the 1.1 version of the stage and the .zip didn't contain the mp3
>>
>>1071022
It did, or at least the download link was on the same page. No way I would go out of my way to find an untraceable song to go with the stage
>>
bump
>>
try asking linkmyu on youtube, judging by their subscriptions they might not actually be missing for 10+ years but still be actively using that account maybe
>>
>>1071233
>linkmyu on youtube
with 15 subscribers and unanswered messages from 13 years ago I think he's pretty much dead
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1071830
i tried using this: https://github.com/beetbox/pyacoustid
it's worked for me before but right now i'm getting weird shit happening that makes me think their acoustid's servers are shitting themselves. try this later if i forget to come back here in the morning.
>>
>>1071833
currently it simply returns nothing for OP's file, it still recognizes other songs just fine
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
i'm also interested to know what song this is
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bumpp
>>
bump
>>
Probably same amateur Japanese composers work.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Kinda reminds me like something I've heard from DJ Shadow but not really. This sounds produced by some amateur.
>>
>>1066881
i dont know what this is but it sounds SICK i will be waiting for the right answer
>>
to help you cope with the realization that youre song probably wont be found, heres two songs that sound similar
https://youtu.be/rClzjXNAB9M
https://youtu.be/4xys0D9LNC8
>>
>>1074590
>youre
i need some sleep lmao
>>
>>1074590
the first one's just pikachu on acid
I'd say Gary Numan's Long way down has a more similar vibe
>>
dont stop bumping this thread op i want to find out what song this is as well
>>
bump
>>
>>1074590
OP, here's another song that's kinda similar to help you cope
https://youtu.be/V6el9X6SaqU
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bumpp
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
hump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Almost didn't bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1067238
IF YOU WANNA GET DOWN
DOWN ON THE GROUND
(bump)
>>
bump
>>
now i want to know too
>>
>>1066881
N*gga stole my bike.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Party Hardy by the Hardy Parties
>>
>>1079407
why do you lie? :c
>>
bump
>>
>>1066881
just waiting for this to be in a Whang video
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Im really curious too,
altough i bet its just some free copyright song what was lost in the net. even though its sounds nice its pretty generic, so it wouldt suprise me if it is a unamed song from a freelance musician.
>>
bump
>>
File: sadgege.png (26 KB, 1352x659)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
used aha music on this one
randomly showed me this at around the 58 second mark i think, then it never did it again.
I don't think this is it, i can't even access and listen to it. bummer too since it's a banger
>>
>>1080932
now I'm curious about that one too, but since it's from 2016 it's most definitely not the one I'm looking for
>>
File: 1620572717379.jpg (234 KB, 1536x2048)
234 KB
234 KB JPG
Bumping for OP.
>>
bump
>>
Tried Shazam?
>>
bumping for OP, music is still a banger.
hopefully we can find it someday.
>>
>>1081463
My laptop speakers aren't that good to try it (now), but I guess I have in all these years searching for it. I've used the AHA extension too. Also uploaded a sample to watzatsong but no one has guessed it yet
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bumping
>>
>>1082014
>>1081002
we all told you no, we don't need discord servers for wsr. please stop promoting your shitty server on an entirely unrelated thread.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1066881
i sent the song to Whang. i implore others to do the same.
>>
I recommend that you make a blank screen video of it with the music playing on its own and then upload it to youtube - The copyright bots should find whatever it is and flag you for it. I did it a while ago to source a sound clip from back when Netflix used to play music when hovering over shows.
>>
>>1082501
way ahead of you anon. and still, no luck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LCOY5Qu364
>>
>>1081463
not OP but i tried shazam and three different speakers, even my dads home system and still no luck, i am really starting to believe that its what >>1074123 said, probabaly just some obscure song someone made that is hidden too deep within the internet :( i still have hope though, this song is good
>>
bump
>>
>>1082511
I suppose you've read the wiki then? https://spoon.wiki/ReverseAudioSearch Have you tried watzatsong? Might as well make a thread on /mu/ or post in the unsauceables thread on /wsg/ if you're this desperate.
>>
>>1082856
i'm not the op, i just posted it for them, i'll let them create that on their own. but i have tried all music recognition software, going to tomt (like that's going to work) and yes, watzatsong , and posting it on youtube. whether the song is too low quality or too old to be recognized, i think i'll leave the op and others to find it.
>>
>>1082856
OP here, I already uploaded it to watzatsong
https://www.watzatsong.com/en/name-that-tune/712843.html
>>
>>1067238
are you the infamous hacker 4chan?
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1066881
that sounds shit, lol.
>>
bump test
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bumping
>>
bumpity bump
>>
rebump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
After some research, I don't think this came with the stage you said earlier >>1069921
Nothing I could find made by them had any music attached to it, nor do they even have a bgmusic defined in the .def file.
Maybe check your .def file and see if it has anything there?
If you are interested in looking into that stage and creator further, their wretch is on wayback machine, but all download links and 70% of the blog is dead. GL OP, I got nothing.
>>
File: def.png (8 KB, 530x256)
8 KB
8 KB PNG
>>1087953
it was like this from the beginning, I also checked the wayback machine some weeks ago
>>
>>1087960
Maybe talk to whoever made the mugen thingey??
>>
>>1088096
he's been internet dead for more than 10 years
>>
bump
>>
>>1088185
the guy is subscribed to youtube channels with their oldest uploads being less than 3 years ago, make of it what you will
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1080932
>>1080933
There's a dead lyrics website with lyrics for this song, so it's not the correct one.

Song: 哥们
Artist: 南宫华
2016年4月5日 词:南宫华 曲:南宫华 编曲:南宫华
Lyrics:
哥们转眼多年不见
他乡的你有了多少改变
亲爱的哥们
多年不见
年少的梦想是否已实现
哥们掐指算上一算
咱们有多长时间没聊天
>>
>>1069719
>the only "true" info of that is the title Bez Naslova which means "Untitled" in Croatian
Are you Croatian?
Otherwise this could be a clue, find where Croatians hang out on /int/ (Former Yugoslavia General? I don't know) and ask them, might be an indie Croatian band.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
File: pepsi drinking dog.jpg (103 KB, 800x600)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>1066881
>>
>>1088960
Nope, I used google translate. Maybe someone with their PC's OS on Croatian ripped the song from somewhere and that was the default title
>>
I feel like this was likely made for the stage itself. I recognize that piano VST as a default FL Studio plugin.
>>
bump
>>
>>1088960
all files default to "untitled" when not given a name. that filename alone is useless in finding the song.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1066881
Cruve9 Running
>>
>>1092136
Hello, Cruve, stay in school
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1081263
>when she sees your big white cock (BWC)
>>
>>1092868
bump
>>
im not joking but is this by artist "make a change, kill yourself"
thats a real artist im not memeing

anyways this sounds like a anime ost
>>
File: song_pls.webm (2.31 MB, 1920x1080)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB WEBM
I'm looking for this song please.
>>
>>1094187
well, the non black metal parts from the 2005 and 2007 albums did give a similar vibe but unfortunately they weren't it
>>
bump
>>
File: something cool.jpg (106 KB, 564x924)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>1066881
bumping for OP
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1082511
Well, the only way to go one better is to pretend that you made it and to start promoting it on here - eventually someone who recognises it will call you out for it.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1066881
Shame that noone ever found this song
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Bumping hard for you OP
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bumping cause now i'm curious too
>>
I will try to find it tomorrow, i have a hunch that i can find it somewhere.
>>
bump
>>
>>1066881
>>1096487
I believe i found something, the song "Come back another day" sounds really close to that one.

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=570825
>>
>>1096780
Actually disregard that, i didn't even bother listening to the entire song.
>>
>Mugen
You will never find it, mugen is fucking dead
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
What an interesting thread
>>
>>1097189
it really is
>>
bump
>>
Likely made for the stage you downloaded
>>
bump
>>
STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD
>>
File: no.gif (1.58 MB, 498x277)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>1097584
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
File: 1599614753584.jpg (26 KB, 256x217)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
KEEP BUMPING THIS THREAD
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
File: aproudsquid.png (340 KB, 650x650)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
Bump. Me and my friends are usually really good at finding extremely rare music, if this thread is still up when I wake up I'll try to help out however I can.
>>
>>1098713
bro, this thread has been up for more than 2 months
>>
>>1066881
bump, only now have i realized how much time has passed..
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1066881
Maybe the song was originally composed just for that stage.
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
it reminds me of a LEMMiNO song, check out his music track youtube channel you might find it there
>>
>>1100457
didn't know that nigga had a music channel, but I checked all the videos with the green thumbnail (which are the oldest and match the time were I got the song) and it wasn't there; also checked the newer ones that were around 2 minutes and nothing
>>
bumppppp
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1079955
justin if you are reading this you are gay
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1088960
Croatian here. I don't think so, I think it was probably just some random Croatian shmuck lots of years ago.
>>
>>1066881
i try shazam but nothing
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
>>1094016
Go back to /qa/ Coomer scum
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
i can't believe this thread is still up.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.