[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1600141147755.png (180 KB, 485x635)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
Is there a way to download things on Spotify as an mp3 without a premium account?
>>
Just get soulseek
>>
>>1061667
I tried that but don't you have to upload music as well? I have nothing but low quality Youtube rips to contribute.
>>
>>1061671
I don't think there's any punishment for being a leech, go read their FAQ and Rules if you're worried. At most you'll get a pop-up saying you should contribute but it'll still let you download, maybe some people lock their uploads and only give permission to save them to contributors that ask, but that'd have to be done manually and it's retarded so I doubt many users do it.
At least be mindful of mass downloading. Do you really not have any legit CDs you could rip? Windows Media Player lets you do it very easily.
>>
>>1061673
I don't have anything that you can't get off Youtube, but if you say so I'll give it a try.
>>
>>1061671
Just upload any shit you got. That's the minimum requirement by most users of the site.
Place the shit on a folder and select the place as shared folder.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.