[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Me and some friends are going to watch some episodes from the 80s cartoons, could you please recommend me some of them? Like the most bizarre and entertaining from all of them?
>>
File: 1605657988478.png (695 KB, 600x450)
695 KB
695 KB PNG
>>1059739
no, it was all shit and watching it as some kind of retro jerk off is just sad.
Watch Thundercats instead.
>>
>>1059784
We are watching the original series because of the Netflix reboot, we all know it's shit but we still want to have some laughts with some random episodes.
>>
File: DiLVHajXkAEfjgh.jpg (37 KB, 479x352)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
I watched He-Man and She-Ra as a kid but I'll be damned if I can remember any particularly remarkable episodes. Almost every saturday morning cartoon was designed to be watched and understood by little kids, it doesn't really matter anyway.
>>
>>1059786
>We are watching the original series because of the Netflix reboot,
I hope you all die, some non-inexcusable shit like a meteor to prove god thought you were a twat too.
>>
bump
>>
>>1059793
Why so rude?
>>
>>1060061
Because I'm a rudeboi
>>
>>1060228
Then don't be a rudeboi
>>
bump
>>
bump
>>
Bump
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 257x196)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
The Dragon's Gift Comes to mind
https://youtu.be/SQs0G8MgkhQ
>>
>>1059739
Bump
>>
>>1061335
Thanks, man
>>
>>1059739
The whole series is officially on YouTube.
>>
Exo-Squad, its basically the American Robotech.
>>
>>1061771
I know, I'm looking for specific episodes
>>
bump
>>
You don't need to watch the original He-Man first since He-Man isn't even in the reboot.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.