[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1607016442072.jpg (100 KB, 998x810)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
My ears are not used to English. So there's this audio (bad quality) that I recorded a long time ago: https://vocaroo.com/19uZ2FrdZ0oJ
What is the name of the song?
>>
>>1038882
Sounds like an evil carnival song, what was it really like?
The guy's saying something like "X walking in paradise".
>>
>>1038882
where did you even got this anon
literally the only thing I could find about it were other people looking for the source of the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJ8hBn3RHY
>>
>>1038913
Sounds like anti war song to me, from 60s-80s possibly. He's either saying be or me. Where'd you record this OP?
>>
>>1038927
I could hear "Jesus" at around 01:14 so I think it's one of those religious songs, thought it was hippie stuff too until that
>>
>>1038925
How'd you find that video?
>>
>>1038932
googled some of the lyrics until I found a forum where people were asking souces to songs
>>
>>1038933
Link the forum please, googling lyrics gets me nothing.
>>
>>1038935
it's in portuguese though, the post by user Jin9
https://forum.cifraclub.com.br/forum/9/273966/p26
>>
This is all I can make out from this vocaroo.
https://vocaroo.com/19hBUshNrbSm

No fighting, No killing, No hurting anyone, No fear, No war, No sorrow it'll all be gone.
Be walking in paradise, Be (?) in paradise, Be living in paradise.
No lies, No thieves/thieving, No cheating on anyone, No crime, No strife, No hate, It'll all be gone.
Be walking in paradise, Be (?) in paradise, Be living in paradise.
Jesus (quiet), Jesus.
No pain, No sickness, No dying for anyone, No No(?), No demons, No darkness, It'll all be gone.
Be walking in paradise, Be (?) in paradise, Be living in paradise,
Jesus (quiet), Jesus.
Be walking in paradise, be (?) in paradise

I'm bound to have gotten some lyrics wrong as their accents and sound quality makes it hard, speaking of accents, can anyone make out what kind they have?
>>
File: file.png (1.51 MB, 1280x720)
1.51 MB
1.51 MB PNG
>>1038882
Bump, now I'm curious.
Do you remember where you got this from, OP?
Why do both recordings sound like ass?
>>
>>1039060
This is the weirdest thing that people do when they request obscure stuff, both OP and the guy who uploaded the YT video don't share where they got it. Reminds me of the people who upload a picture of a tree line and ask where the location is.
>>
You there OP?
>>
>>1039500
Just arrived.
>>1038913
>>1038927
>>1039060
>>1039117
I didn't say the source either here or on youtube because I don't think it would help.
I recorded it from a notebook of a former colleague, which I no longer have contact with. And yes, it's probably gospel, as it was among other gospel songs.

I will follow the progress of this now (if any).
>>
bump
>>
>>1039531
Are you Brazilian OP?
>>
Oh my god what the fuck?

Now I'm just curious because of how hard it is to find alone.
I guess I can't be too surprised; the song's English is kinda iffy and it doesn't seem particularly special.

What I found is also really low quality... https://kzclip.com/video/3QJ8hBn3RHY/unknown-song-m%C3%BAsica-desconhecida.html

I didn't even find the forum people are speaking of, so that's interesting. I wonder if I'm mistaking one of the lyrics or something.
>>
>>1038973
I dunno. I think it kindaaa sounds Mexican? But I doubt that, somehow.

I wonder if he's South American?

...Actually, hang on. I think it kinda sounds Japanese? That would kinda make sense because the Japanese have that famous penchant for abusing the English language in their music.

I'm not really sure; The quality is so fucking awful in all these recordings (bootlegs?) and I'm not great with accents in general, but he's got some Japanese qualities in his accent. Then again, I think also noticed something like a "musicality" or rhythm or something in how he pronounces things that reminds me of South America.
>>
>>1038973
>>1039745
...No I take that back. He just sounds Japanese.
>>
Maybe if we try something with パラダイス ("paradaisu") we can get somewhere, but I bet that's pretty vague.
>>
>>1039748
Dammit its not working.
And the lyrics are too generic.
>>
>>1039531
Gospel?... Weird. Why does he sound Japanese to me...
>>
Oh my god. To think I am now trying to look up Japanese gospel music.

I'm probably horribly wrong that its Japanese, too.
>>
something something with Jesus...
Sounds like "iza iza with Jesus"...
>>
>>1039739
Yes I am.

>>1039751
As I recall, this song was played after other gospel songs.
I also think he seems to have a Japanese accent.
>>
>Syrocke where did you record this song? Was it from some radio? She seems to be gospel, I'm trying to figure out her name but so far nothing, I even tried to talk to some friends of mine who work with a recording studio, and even though they know thousands of bands they couldn't find it, the most amazing thing is that on youtube you can't find it by the name of the song, nor on shazam, soundhound, music finder, moto id, even on the facebook group to find songs no one knew how to talk, I tried to use wavepad to remaster and remove the data from the song, however so the software didn't give any results, worse than the music and even cool, if we found out her name and downloaded her in original CD quality it would be great, I think what can help us find is the source where you downloaded the music , or if it was recorded from some FM radio, this song seems to be very Gospel (Christian Rock) I will continue researching.

Uhh... Okay, so I think I just found OP asking about the song. OP, you should probably be aware that you might be one of a very few number of people who even have this song.
There's something I'm not going to directly tell you here, but I want you to think about what this means for a second because it has potential to cause you problems (sorry if that's cryptic. I know from your OP that English isn't your first language).

But anyway, there is a chance that this song was a one-off thing, going by the automatic translation of this text (how the fuck has Google Translate gotten this good? Its creepy)
>>
>>1039761
Actually, I guess I take that back. Its not very likely. There is still that other issue this might cause though.
>>
>>1038882
I just can't believe you have middling quality Japanese gospel music saved on your computer like this.

That is very rare.
>>
>>1039763
What issue?
>>
>>1039761
I've thought about the supposed problems, although I'm not sure how harmful they can be, I think it's very unlikely that they will harm me.

What would be the "other problem"? Answer cryptically if you wish.
>>
>>1039771
Why would it be harmful? pls answer
>>
>>1039779
The Sneed farmers REALLY hate bad quality rare Japanese gospel music. They'll find you, and they'll kill you.
>>
>>1039766
He's just trolling
>>
>>1039760
op I'm brazilian too and it felt like a brazilian accent to me, specially the way the singer pronounces "fear" and "war", the way the singer pronounces those r's from his throat, a sound like that wouldn't make sense from a japanese standpoint since there isn't anything like that at the end of a word
I feel like if a japanese person would try to say "fear" or "war" in english it would either be "fi-ah" and "wah" in their syllabic way or "fi-arl" and "warl" in such a way to try to mimick english pronunciation, using their tongues to pronounce the r
this might sound weird but how about hitting brazilian christian communities? I'm sure some churches aimed towards the youth have songs like these
>>
>>1040200
actually I just saw the comment on >>1038925
nvm the youth thing, was just an 90s thing
hit the station with an e-mail or trying to reach them on social media asking if they know the song, try to be detailed, it will probably help
good luck on the rest of your hunt, if you find it do report
>>
>>1040200
Apparently you're right Anon.

Update: The song is from a radio called "imprensa gospel FM" (gospel press FM).

I think now I should try to get in touch with one of the former radio workers.

Thank you Anons!
>>
>>1040290
Please return to this board and update us on the name of the song, or better yet link us a clean sounding version of it if you ever manage to get ahold of it
>>
>>1040316
If I can, I will definitely do it. Stay tuned.
>>
>>1039771
>>1039779
No... You pretty much have everything I was going for, I just -... Errrgh...

Okay, I guess its fine. I just wanted to say there was a risk you could be doxed or something, but I guess that's too late and was obsessive of me to mention in any case. Very unluckily anyone would do that. I was basically being autistic and obsessively paranoid because, well, I'm just like that. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>1040796
>unluckily
*unlikely
>>
>>1040796
you're not wrong that it's better to not give your info away online but I wouldn't worry, not like OP did anything that would lead to anyone wanting to waste their time to do that, dude just want sauce to a song

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.