[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2021-05-01-past-tens.png (4.52 MB, 3840x2160)
4.52 MB
4.52 MB PNG
Trying to figure out what the fuck is hiding behind this image. Any help is appreciated.
Original question can be found here https://www.janestreet.com/puzzles/past-tens-index/
>>
>>1019675
i feel like it has to do with the die and knight chesspiece, those are what stick out or seem out of place to me
>>
>>1019690
Thanks for the input. I have been looking at the right most albums (10 of them), given the hint (Past Tens). Feel like it might be a dead end though.
>>
>>1019675
Seems like the Coltrane and Telstar albums aren't in their correct alphabetical order. BTW it's crazy to keep records in alphabetical order like this.
>>
>>1019709
Not feeling too autistic today, OP. You got a list of the album titles, bands and numbers?
>>
>>1019707
>>1019709
>>1019767
hmm, album number 10 from the left is "what's going on" by marvin gaye, it's not in alphabetical order, that could be the hidden question, although it doesn't seem like it would have an answer
>>
>>1019983
taking a closer look, you can try to string together the albums that aren't ordered to form a question (sort of):
what's going on
the dark side of the moon
apollo atmospheres soundtracks (?)
band on the run
loveless
for you
music from the motion picture purple rain
the slider
there's a couple more, but i feel like i'm going to go insane if i stare at this any longer, double check this list

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.