[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Kicked Out Of /his/ Edition

I need help regarding a debate over a miniecraft mini game called Bedwars, me and a friend started a stupid debate over what the 4 teams historical counterparts would be, this debate has spiraled out of control, it's lasted days and we've been trying to get other people's opinions.
Although there is no gameplay difference between the teams the stereotypical nature of each is well known in the community.
There are four teams: Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue.
Red:
>overall tryhards, they attack as soon as the game starts without trying to build up their base besides the minimal needed protection
>their success is based on whether they can get a jump on each team before the teams can build their bases up properly.
>they tend to either die first or win, they go big or go home
>>
>>1019616
>continued
Green:
>Green tends to seclude itself without even trying to start conflict with any other team, they're style Is to remain noncombative and they try to win by dragon, the sudden death of the game where if time runs out enderdragons attempt to pick off every player until one is left standing
>they usually have impenetrable bases if left alone long enough, if they survive to latter half they tend to win, however this makes them a target
Blue:
>Blue tends to be the opposite of Red, they build up their bases securely before trying to attack
>they tend to rush to the middle of the map and try to secure the resources to make obsidian blocks which are the best way to protect your base, once they aquire this they then begin attacking other bases
>usually tend to either attack red first or be attacked by red first
>their bases are strong but they aren't impenetrable.
>their success is based of how well their teammates can cooperate and how well they manage their economies
Yellow:
>Yellow is a special case where they can have the aspects of any of the previous mentioned teams, however their sole defining trait is that they're retarded, and they almost never win
>their teammates tend to never cooperate and act completely independent from each other
>they all withhold resources from each other and are generally incapable of managing an economy
>however sometimes they might tard themselves to victory, or an exceptionally skilled player may carry them to victory
>>
>>1019618
>Continued final part
Now that you know the teams, we had some rules to help keep the debate from spiraling
Rule 1:
>no society Pre Roman Empire, as Rome tends to be the example set for most superpowers, the fact that Rome itself could possibly fit into any of these teams, aswell as just providing some structure to the debate, we decided that no society pre 476 AD would be allowed, anytime after that is fair game, including Byzantium.

Rule 2:
>Rule 2 is a flexible, but it is that the nation or society mentioned must be or have been considered a superpower, or atleast worthy of mentioning on a global scale, this speaks to the nature of the game as each team has the capabilities to conquer the others if they play their cards right, however if you have an example you believe really fits and you wish to contest this rule, I will wave it, but just keep this as a general guideline

This debate seemed stupid at first but I got invested in it and I hope you guys do to. I'm not sure if this belongs here but I've been instructed to put it here by the jannies.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.